- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry this took a while. Typhoons and Christmas made me quite busy. Nevertheless I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

     "Am I seeing things?" thought Lynn as she saw what she thinks to be a human town. The town was no larger than her fingernail. The books back home never said anything about the humans being so unbelievably small.

     Lynn strained her eyes to see the details of the small town. She saw that even the largest structure was no bigger than a bead on her bracelets. She could fit the town between her thumb and index finger and the whole area including the mountains could easily be covered between her hands. Lynn thought that she could easily bring her hand, no, a finger down and easily destroy the town and leave no trace of it. Or she could dig up the earth and carry the town around in her person.

     Lynn got off from her crouching position and touched her knees on the ground. Her massive body leaned forward and was steadied by her arms that she placed on the earth miles away from a town. This small shift of movement for Lynn was a massive disruption for the mortals down below. Though gentle for Lynn, another huge earthquake was caused by both of her knees and both of her arms slamming down into the earth.

     The mortals felt depression as the massive tight virginial pussy lips left their view as their goddess adjusted to her knew position. Lynn lowered her head and a few strands of her long silky black hair managed to fall from her shoulders. The humans watched as the hair of this beautiful goddess fell from the heavens. The hair being so incredibly large for the mortals landed and decimated the entire eastern section of the town. Houses were turned to rubble as the weight of the Goddess's hair crushed the insignificant creations of man. Families who were hiding under the basements of their houses were flattened in an instant. A majority of the eastern walls meant to keep outside invaders or bandits away was destroyed by one strand from the lock that fell.

     Lynn saw the destruction that her hair has caused and quickly pulled her hair back in to place and secured it so it won't slide down again. She was shocked by the fragility of the town and began to move her head downward even more slowly than before.

     The men rejoiced as the sight of the Goddess's womanhood was replaced by her breathtakingly beautiful face coming down to meet them. They saw that her cute face was wracked with guilt. The worshippers knelt down and began praying to this massive girl. Suddenly their ears were hit with a loud sound.

     "I'm so sorry." said the booming voice from above "Did I hurt anybody?"

     Lynn didn't see if there really were mortals down below as they were just mere specks to her monumental form.

     The mortals heard the Goddess's deafening but sweet voice for the first time. It was the most pleasant thing that they have heard. Mellifluous and terrifying at the same time.

     One worshipper prayed to the Goddess with all of his heart. "Oh magnificent Goddess we are humbled upon your presence but please spare our lives. Your tiniest movements cause the greatest destruction for us."

     The worshipper prayed these expecting nothing to happen.

     "Oh sorry!" said the Goddess again "I'll try not to move so much."

     The worshipper was amazed. Could it be a coincidence or did the Goddess hear his prayers. He prayed once more to test it out.

     "D-did you hear me?" said the man looking up at the Goddess's gorgeous face that loomed over them.

     "Uhm... yes I did" said Lynn "Wait... how did I hear you?"

     She said the last few words so loudly that all the mortals' ears rang for a few minutes.

     "Quiet down!" said the man through prayer but actually spurting out the words again "I mean... S-sorry my Goddess but please lower your voice. Perhaps just whisper what you'll say since we are deafened by your voice."

     "Oh! Right..." whispered Lynn "Are you by any chance praying to me?"

     Even as Lynn whispered, her voice still sends strong vibrations to everything.

     "I think so..." said the man not really knowing what he was doing "Am I?"

     Not many has prayed to Lynn before. When she heard them before, it was as faint as whispers and she couldn't make out the meaning of the prayers. Perhaps the ones praying before didn't have enough faith on her.

     "Uhm... Hi there! Wherever you are..." said Lynn not really knowing where the mortal she's talking to is "Uhh... what's your name?"

     The man was surprised as this massive girl asked such a question to his insignificant self. He looked around and saw that the others were now looking at him since he was the one that was communicating with the Goddess.

     "You talkin' to her boy?" asked an old man who was still on his knees.

     "Seems like it" said the man unsure whether if this is true

     The old man nodded at him with a knowing look and said: "Tread carefully boy. That little girl up there ain't so much a little girl. If you make her mad she might squash us all with her pinky."

     And with that the other worshippers nodded to the man. Some even patted his back and said goodluck.

     The man took a big gulp.

     "My name is Matthew." said the man finally "My friends call me Matt."

     Matt dreaded what would happen as he said these words. His legs were shaking and it felt like his breakfast and dinner might leave his body soon.

     "Nice to meet you Matt!" said the Titanic girl "Do you mind if I call you Matt?"

     A wave of relief hit Matt and all the other worshippers in the area. The Goddess seemed to be friendly.

     "No no I don't." said Matt nervously with his spirits coming back to him "May I ask for you name Miss?"

     Matt wasn't sure if he had any right asking questions. This girl/Goddess was clearly leading this conversation.

     "Oh right sorry." said Lynn cutely "I'm Lynn. Just Lynn."

     "Nice to meet you Miss Lynn." said Matt trying to be respectful as much as possible

     They watched as the Goddess's cheeks turned a pinkish red color as she blushed.

     "I told you it's just Lynn!" said Lynn blushing

     "Sorry! Sorry!" said Matt panicking "I'm sorry Lynn!"

     "There much better right?" said Lynn

     Matt made no response as the old man from earlier walked toward him.

     "You're doing great boy." said the old man "Let the conversation flow and ask her what the hell is she and where she's from alright?"

     Matt nodded and looked up at the gigantic girl he was talking to. Her face attracted Matt so much and it led to him having dirty thoughts as he remembered seeing Lynn's enormous pussy . He tried to fight back the natural urges of males since he might send his thoughts to the Goddess which would mean catastrophe.

     "So Lynn..." said Matt not knowing what to talk about "You... need anything?"

     Matt cursed himself as he asked that question. What could this Goddess need from a person like him? He wasn't even visible to the girl. What if she needed help in carrying something? That would be like carrying a mountain or something even bigger. What if she was hungry? Not even the whole food supply of the entire kingdom of Eran would make a complete meal for this Goddess.

     "Actually I do..." said Lynn slowly "But I'm not sure if I should ask you about this."

     "Hey we're friends right?" said Matt he felt like he was stepping beyond the line. This girl is waaaayy out of his league "Yoy can tell me anything."

     "F-friends..." asked Lynn in shock

     "Oh dear." thought Matt

     "What were you thinking boy?" asked the old man angrily "Why would you call that Goddess a friend. We are nothing to her! Just specks of dust!"

     Matt realized that he must have been stepping wway too far.

     A single massive tear formed at the side of the Goddess's eye and fell down to the earth. The tear landed dangerously close to the town and formed a small lake.

     Lynn rubbed her eye and sobbed some more.

     "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" shouted Matt nervously.

     "What do you mean you're sorry?" asked Lynn with sobbing breaths

     "Huh?" asked Matt in confusion "Because I called you a friend... wait why are you even crying?"

     Lynn stopped rubbing her eyes. With teary eyes she smiled and said: "It's just... I never had a friend before."

     Matt and the others felt his heart break. It made them sad seeing this beautiful girl cry.

     "Hey hey don't cry Lynn. You might drown us with your tears." said Matt joking

     Lynn's tears now formed new bodies of water outside the town walls. Miraculously, no tear fell inside the town.

     The old man patted Matt on the back and said: "Tell her she's got more friends."

     Matt turned around and saw the other worshippers, some with tear in their eyes were moved by this display.

     "Lynn. There's about a hundred or more people near me." said Matt smiling "They're asking if they can be your friends too."

     "A hundred?" said Lynn stopping her sobs. "That's a lot... right? Why do they want to be friends with me?"

     "I'm pretty sure most of these guys wanna be friends because you're cute. But some think you're pretty cool." said Matt with a joke "So whaddya say?"

     This renewed the tears on Lynn's eyes. She sobbed harder than before.

     After a while she stopped crying and got back to her previous position looking down on the tiny town with a smile on her face.

     "Thank you guys..." said Lynn "I'd love to be your friends but... there's so many of you I might not remember any of your names."

     The whole crowd erupted in laughter. Matt chuckled and looked up at the Goddess.

     "So." said Matt "What can we do to help?"

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like this guys. Stay tuned. Merry Christmas! And to those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays!