- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow. Making these are fun. Here's the next chapter! This is just the second chapter in the mortal's point of view. Enjoy!

     Tremors were felt that morning in the whole country. The villagers, townspeople and cityfolk expected the tremors to die down after a minute. But this was unlike any earthquake. The tremors came in quick short repetitive bursts like the slow beating of a drum.

     People started to worry as the tremors gained enough strength to topple down furniture and destroy poorly built structures. The people started to leave the covers of their tables because of the fear that their house will collapse on them.

     As the humans gathered outside in order to be safe from the seemingly endless earthquake. They came to see an even bigger threat as a huge shadow loomed over them.

     It was quite the sight to see for humans. Huge pillars of delicate legs soared up into the sky for miles and miles. They saw every leg muscles of this titanic figure expand and contract as it moved. Every step the titan took traveled a great distance. The humans watched in fear and awe as it slowly approaced their town.

     They saw as it came closer in each thundering step that the titan's mere toes dwarf the mountains that surround them by so much. The one foot of the titan crashed down on the mountains effectively replacing them.

     The humans were already craning their heads to gaze upon this spectacle.

     By the delicate features of the towering legs, they looked to have belonged to a young girl! Yet somehow, she was absolutely enormous. If her toes easily outsize the mountains of Eran, how massive can this young girl be.

     Pandemonium filled the streets of this one unfortunate town as the people tried to run away from the enormous titaness. Their futile attempts of escape only get them an infinitesimal distance from the girl. Panic prevented them from realizing that whatever distance they try to cover, they will always end up in the titan's reach.

     Some brave(perhaps even crazy) souls stood their ground to gape at the titaness that loomed over their pathetic forms.

     These people comprising mostly of men came to see not the terror or the fear that the titaness gave off but the beauty and majesty of her feminine form. One of the men in the crowd dropped to their knees and began to worship this Goddess. The others saw what he was doing and followed suit. Just like that, they were worshipping this mysterious girl's legs like saint, perhaps even like a Goddess.

     As the men prayed and worshipped their newly found Goddess, the ground began to shake once more as the monolithic legs shifted. The knees, miles high began to bend as the body that was earlier covered by the clouds and too high to see was slowly lowered into view for the mortals down below.

     The worshippers down on her feet took their heads from the ground and watched as the Goddess's face came into view.

     Part of her face was covered by her gigantic knees but the men can truthfully say that they were looking at the most beautiful girl they have ever seen. Her long black silky hair fell past her shoulders. They feared that even if one strand falls it would cause a devastating amount of damage to an entire neighborhood. Her two beautiful brown eyes were moonlike in size as it scans the ground.

     The men gaped in awe at the beauty of their Goddess. Every feature. Every curve. Everything about her is beautiful in every single way. They trailed slowly down to her legs and saw the view of their lifetime.

     Between her legs and up her white toga. She was wearing nothing underneath.

     The sight was truly a sight to behold. The men saw the exposed womanhood of this seemingly young Goddess. Every feature of this Goddess was pure and angelic. Even more so her womanhood. The delicate features of her spreaded lips enticed the men. Knowing that her pussy can engulf entire kingdoms and many more only strenghthens their lustful thoughts for their Goddess.

     As the men ogled the Goddess's virgin pussy, the Goddess moved her hand. She traced a finger on the ground just miles away from the town.

     The tremors resumed once more. The men snapped out from the alluring trance of the Goddess's pussy as they scramble to find something to hold o to for balance. The lucky ones who have managed to grab on to a sturdy structure continued their gaze on the Goddess and her womanhood.

     The Goddess's worshippers admired her beautiful face some more as she continued her oblivious destruction to the surroundings of the town destroying many farms outside the town and even catching some unlucky people trying to escape the Goddess by using the main road.

     The people trying to escape saw in their final moments a large, mountain sized digit dragging through the earth destroying everything in its path. They watched as it tore down a mountain range as if it were made of sand. The cart drivers tried to pull on the reins to steer their horses away from the finger's path but the finger could destroy an entire town by just poking down on it, it was far too large to escape from.

     The spectators saw that the Goddess smiled in contentment as she easily traced her fingers through the earth. She left a doodle of a gigantic smiling face and retracted her hand back to her knees and admired her work.

     The ones on the ground noticed the Goddess's eyes now focused on the town. Her gigantic face went closer to take a closer look. Even though her face is miles above the town it still covered most of the sky due to her sheer size. A huge shadow loomed over the the town and its surroundings.

     The Goddess's curious eyes widened as she has just noticed their pathetic existence.

     The worshippers once again got down on their knees as they are now at the mercy of this young and beautiful Goddess.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys liked it! Leave a review and tell me what you think about it if you have the time!