- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Back from the dead baby!
Matt shrugs off the hand placed on his shoulder and turns to the man who was talking to him with a clearly annoyed expression. "I said get back to work pal, I'm not joining a cult after what I ju-" He stops mid sentence once he now sees who or what he was talking to. Ahead of him was no human. A normal human would not have such an imposing physique that Matt would have to crane his head up to see. Sure it could be a large burly person, but no human had red scales for skin and fangs for teeth, and curled horns that point upwards. The man speaking to him was a Drakin, humanoid beings descended from ancient dragons of legend. They are as rare as they are feared, and right now, Matt just had the balls to call this one 'pal'.

"I... uhhh..." Matt stammers while staring at the dark reptilian eyes of the Drakin before him. His legs turned to jelly and his grip on the hammer on his hand trembled. Just a moment ago he was feeling in charge due to his self appointed position of being Lynn's prophet, but that was all taken away from him by this person. "Sorry. I'm just a bit busy..."

The Drakin's maw opens and lets out a deep chuckle. His breath washing a bit of heat and the scent of burning oil to Matt who was close to him. "No need to hide it, Mr. Lantiller. I'm used to these kinds of reactions. You'll get used to me soon enough." He then looks past Matt and down at the boards he was nailing together. "Busy you say? That can be taken care of."

He raises a hand and from the shadows, figures hiding in the shadows dressed in crimson cloaks reveal themselves like assassins, but instead of shanking Matt, they instead busied themselves in his labor work efficiently putting together what he was building.

"Not busy anymore are you?" The Drakin says with a curled mouth which was probably how he smiles. "Walk with me."

Matt had no choice but to follow. He did not trust this man, but seeing as how he was able to command those assassins earlier meant he wasn't alone, and that he was in very shady company.

"I'm not even going to ask how you know my name but can I at least ask for yours?" said Matt who trailed 4 steps behind the Drakin's gait. He was being led away from the town near a secluded area near near the woods... well... it was a woods, but now those were gone because Lynn decided to trace something in the ground with her finger.

"A Goddess descends for the first time in millennia and that is the first thing you ask for? You are an interesting fellow, Mr. Lantiller."

"Lynn's not here but you are. Figured I should know more about what's in front of me than what's soon going to be out of sight and out of mind."

The Drakin stops and turns around. "To earn our trust, let me say now that the name I will be giving you is not my own, but you may call me Chochmah, The first Sefir of the Kabal."

"Chochwhat? You answered my questions but I somehow know less." said Matt who was still on guard but testing the lines he can cross with the Drakin.

"That is because you ask the wrong questions, Mr. Lantiller." said Chochmah who stood still watching Matt's actions with his slit pupils "Sometimes, life makes the answers laid bare and all we have to do is ask questions to see what is already there for us. But I digress, I always find myself in heated discussions with people of faith."

"You're not a believer?" asked Matt who tilted his head. For a man who claims to know the truth about the Goddesses, it was a surprise that he wasn't a believer.

"You're a fast learner, Mr. Lantiller. You're starting to ask the right questions." said Chochmah with that weird snout curl that was his smile. "I do believe in the Goddesses, Mr. Lantiller. I believe that they are powerful and have the power to create and destroy life as we know it."
"The difference between you and I is that I do not believe they have the right to be worshipped."

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Cardinal had not thought this through very well... He took advantage of his patron Goddess's naivete and was able to convince her to let him commit his vile desires on her pure and divine body. He now stands at the edge of Lynn's hairless plains that was her mons pubis. He ran a few acres to get to where Lynn dropped him to where he was now that he can get a good look at her privates.

He gets down and looks over the edge seeing a nauseating view above the clouds overlooking the city of Yhaun. Looming above said city was a wall of pink and white that was Lynn's tight womanhood and the wall of her thighs and legs encasing the city. With this view, it was easy to forget he was not riding above clouds but was instead standing on top of a young girl's crotch.

Right above Yhaun was Lynn's puckered anus, twitching as she shifted to be more comfortable when sitting down with her legs spread out. Right above the anus was Lynn's precious untainted flower, a flower that the Cardinal wanted to defile with his twisted desire. He knows the what... but he hasn't think of the how.

To climb down, he would have to risk falling down to his doom to get to the opening of her privates. He could grab hold to some parts of her soft elastic skin, but that was no guarantee that he would be able to hold on when every pulse of her arteries under her skin, was enough to shake his grip, or he could swing down holding on to the small microhairs but even her undeveloped pubes were too thick for him to wrap his arms around in.

"Ummm... Cardinal? How long is this going to take?" The ground he was standing on shook as the reverberating voice of the young Goddess filled the skies. "You only need to kiss it once... right? Have you started yet? W-where are you even?"

And that was the other problem... How the hell was he going to make her feel a thing? Touching a girls privates is great and all... but it cannot be compared to the pleasure of making a girl cry softly and moan in pleasure. He loved it when he penetrates one of his altar girls because their cries echoes throughout the cathedral, he loved it when he rubs his fingers on the swollen nipples of girls making them shudder in carnal delight.

Yeah there was no way he was going to have that same effect when the girl in question is 130km tall.

"Do not rush me child! It'll say when I'm done!" yelled the Cardinal whose miniscule voice was transmitted by his holy symbol that he still wore on his neck

"O-okay... I'm sorry." said Lynn meekly despite having the power to end the man's life in one small movement "Just hurry up... this position is so embarrassing."

Indeed it was. She was spreading her legs in front of the thousands of people of Yhaun. She could have picked a better place for them to do it but in the heat of the moment, she had laid down in front of the city and presented what was between her legs to an entire population of humans who were now worshipping the cavernous monolith outside the walls of their city. Her anus puckers even more because of the embarrassment settling in. She tries to close her legs a little more, her inner thighs demolishing mountain ranges and her flattening towns that would have been a days journey away from Yhaun. She stops herself from moving, not because she was aware of the lives and destruction she made, but because she might get yelled at by the man on her flower again.

The Cardinal on the other hand, had no idea about Lynn's struggles as he had one of his own. Climbing down Lynn's pussy was no easy task. The sun was beating down on them and his sweat combined with Lynn's sweat was reducing the friction he needed to get a safe hold on his climb. He has probably descended a few hundred meters on his own but still had a few ways to go to reach just her clitoris. It was steady pace but he might get there in a few seconds if he takes things slowly. But it was in this moment that Lynn shifted her legs uncomfortably which shook his surroundings and made him let go of the flab of skin he was grabbing on to.

He fell.

The cardinal only felt the warm air that Lynn's massive emanated through her body heat passing over his body. He saw the pubis mons he had travelled so far from from a long distance and sees that his movements were not even an inch to her. He was insignificant, and it was a foolish endeavor for even a mortal who has risen up to the highest position of the theocracy to even have a chance with the youngest of Goddesses who was still picky with her vegetables.

The Cardinals body splats into Lynn's clitoris that was not even erect yet but was jutting out a little catching the cardinal's fall. Despite being her most sensitive area, she was not able to feel the death of a bug that fell to his demise.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed that one! Leave a review cuz it helps a lot!