- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes I'm writing again I dont even know when I last worked on this its been so long but I WILL finish it.

Jamie had been taking her time deciding if she wanted to go off to college, or stay at home forever. 

You see she enjoyed her ability to shrink people, but our mother would take away her powers if she moved away.

Now I dont know if thats because she was afraid of what her daughter might do, or because she just didnt want her to leave.

" I told you Chelsea if I come live in the dorms I wont be able to shrink people. Just come over this weekend and I'll show you how cool it can be, besides I'm sure my little brother would be thrilled to get away from our mother. Ok I'll see you saturday."

Hanging up her cell Jamie just shook her head, " Sometimes I just wish people would learn to believe me."

Her devious plan was horrible on so many levels. Chelsea a sweet girl that she has been friends with since gradeschool is about to see just how sick and twisted Jamie is first hand.

Normally Jamie would be afraid of our mother punishing such behaviour, but her new rules say that my sisters can shrink anyone they want that enters the house.

Ding-Dong

"Oooohhh I hope thats the pizza I ordered."

Opening the door Jamie was greeted by a pizza delivery girl, which was perfect for her since she was going through a bit of a curious phase. Although no girl has made it past "making out" with her yet.

"Hello that will be 25.99 please." Jamie made a frustrated face.

" I cant believe one large pizza is so much, please come in while I go get my wallet." Despite it being a general rule to never enter someones house as a delivery service worker, this girl just wanted the money so she could move on to the next 3 delivery stops quickly so she came in.

Setting the pizza on the kitchen countertop she saw Jamie turn around before going upstairs and turning to her.

"Oh yeah thats right, I forgot to tell you I wont be paying for the pizza. But you will at least get to join me for lunch!" The delivery girl just put her hands up as if being held up.

"Hey just take it I dont want any trouble." She wasnt completely dumb she knew that having gone inside was a bad idea, too bad she didnt realize it until it was too late.

"Hahaha dont worry I dont have a gun, but I dont need one for a girl thats only 2 inches tall." With that the delivery girl shrank down right infront of Jamie who was already crouching down to pick up the tiny girl.

Picking her up carefully between her thumb and pointer fingers Jamie brought her infront of her face. The little girl was a red head with green eyes, originally 5' 2" now just 2" inches tall.

While Jamie was a massive 5' 9" with long blonde hair and blue eyes, she was the spitting imagine of our mother.

"Oh I've never "made out" with a red head so you will be my first! Hope you enjoy this as much as I do." This poor girl was just doing her job, but now she was about to see the wild side of Jamie.

Placed on the counter next to the pizza box Jamie then lifted the box open as steam rose up from inside.

"Can you smell that? Pepperoni and red head, hope its as good as sausage and brunette was yesterday!" The little girl screamd in terror, tears forming and rolling over her freckled cheeks.

Jamie lifted a slice up to her mouth as she sat at the counter. Blowing on it to cool it off, she then began eating it bite by bite. With each bite she brought her face closer to the little girl, sometimes showing her the chewed up pizza in her mouth. She saved just a little bit before the crust and reached for the little girl.

"Almost forgot to add my special topping!" The girl tried to run but couldnt as she slipped on the marble countertop. Lifted by her right leg Jamie dropped her ontop of the last piece of pepperoni on the slice she had almost finished.

The pepperoni was almost as big as the little girl, but her legs sank into the hot cheese scalding her. Her screams went unheard as Jamie brought the pizza to her awaiting lips.

Her giant mouth surrounded the tiny girls world as she took a bite of the pizza carful her teeth didnt cut the girl in half. She didnt want to kill her, she wanted to feel her inside.

Her teeth ripped through the dough all around the girl and then her tougne seperated the pizza from the little girl inside her mouth. Forcing the girl between her teeth she carefully bit down on her stomach, holding her in place.

The girl was at last pulled away from the burning cheese as Jamies tougne licked over her legs gathering up every bit of pizza she coud before swallowing just the pizza. It was hard to not swallow the girl with it, but worth it knowing the terror it caused in her watching the food go down past her uvula and into her bottomless throat.

Then wrapping her tougne completely around the girl and bringing her back into her mouth Jamie swallowed her whole and alive, enjoying the sensation of a living kicking and screaming girl traveling down her throat. Holding her other hand over her throat to feel the lump pass down into her stomach.

The red head kicked the walls of Jamie's stomach for almost an hour the entire time of which Jamie patted her stomach laughing.

"Next time I hope its a blonde, I think that will go great with green olives." She then went back to looking at colleges online until falling asleep at her computer late at night.