- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intendedAfter blacking out I awoke in my "dollhouse" with only a few bruises. The next day my mother told me she took me out of her shoes after about a mile of running. Even though when she uses her power to shrink something or enlarge it that object is recovered a bit, she didnt want to squish me to the point of death.

I was also told that I would not recive any more punishment, but I was grounded for the next week and had to remain in my "dollhouse." All I could do was sit and wonder what my mother and sisters were doing....

"So Ms Balton was it? You wouldnt happen to have a first name would you beutiful?" A charming yet slightly younger guy had approached my mother while on another of her runs.

"Well my names Gene, and what brings you to the park this time of day?" She showed a real intrest in him, which was unusual for her.

"Well I came cause I heard rumors of people seeing an angel, and I see the rumors are true." He was a smooth talker, just like her ex husband.

"So you think Im a angel? Well sorry to say this angels already lost her wings." Saying this she took the fork in the trail leading away from him, but he caught up to her very quickly.

"Oh come on baby, what do you say we go back to my place?" My mother stopped and took a few breaths.

"I got a better idea, how about lunch at my place?' She immediately shrunk the man down to 2 inches and placed him between her breasts while she made her way home. Arriving home she picked up the tiny man as she kicked off her shoes and sat on the couch. She placed him on the coffee table and then propped her sweaty socked feet up on the table with him returning him to about 6 inches tall.

"Now you got 2 choices, first I can squish you with these smelly feet, or I can eat you after all I did say how about lunch didnt I?" The man was scared beyond measure, all he wanted was a nice afternoon delight, but instead got this. He finally came to when she slammed her right foot down on the table.

"Please dont kill me, Im sorry I was hitting on you....please just make me normal!" Gene laughed at his pleas for mercy.

"Your gonna beg for your life? Do it right and start kissing my feet." She again lifted her foot and slammed her heel onto the table. The tiny man had no choice, so he walked up to her foot and began to kiss it.

"Please I'll do anything just dont hurt me." The smell from her foot was horrible, he didnt know how much longer he could stand there kissing them.

"Well that is better, but let me tell you a story. Every guy that I've ever been hit on by got the same fate dealt to them. I either squish them, or eat them. I love watching men beg for there lives, its just so pathetic its almost adorable. And today Im hungry so come here." She grabbed him making a fist so he couldnt escape. Forcing him legs first into her mouth until her teeth were around his stomach. His screams were like music to her as she bit him in half and pulled him away so she could chew up his lower half. His blood dripping all over her she returned him to her lips and slurped his insides out f him until his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Chewing up his remains she licked her lips in satisfaction.

"God I love it when men hit on me." Now my mother has never just killed someone for no reason, and some guys that hit on her she doesnt kill. Its the ones that insist that she should like them like he did that annoy her, and thus receive his fate. Now lets see what my oldest sister is doing....