- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry I haven't posted. I've been busy. Anywho, enjoy this chapter!

“What wrong Mia, hmm? Is the stink too much to handle?” Avery’s bare foot was pressed hard against Mia.


I can’t breathe!” 


“HMFFF,” Mia yelled attempting to get her message across to the towering giant. It was not long before she could see the courtyard sky again.


“Be fucking thankful that this is all you get, you little shit.” She handed Mia to Danielle, “she’s all yours.” Avery grabbed her bag and started to head to her house. As she was walking out of the courtyard, she saw a girl staring at her.


“What do you want?” Avery walked in front of her as the other girl snapped out of her thoughts.


“What? Nothing. I don’t want anything from you.”


  As Avery walked off, the girl looked at Danielle and watched her put Mia near her sock, “What the hell is wrong with humans these days? Hurting helpless and innocent people.” She whispered to herself. Danielle was in the middle of putting Mia in her sock. As she did, she looked up to see the girl staring at her, like she was doing to Avery. Mia opened her eyes, realizing that she was not trapped in her prison yet, and saw the girl looking at them.


“What do you want?” 


“It’s just, don’t you think that is a bit-” 


“Cruel, mean, dehumanizing??” Danielle cut her off, “that’s the point sweetie. These things are meant nothing more than to provide pleasure for REAL people. Is seeing this little thing being dropped into my sock too heartbreaking?” Danielle looked down at Mia and dropped her in, with the tiny little girl landing at the bottom, not ready for another long session of torture.


“If you think that, you can join in on her torment. You can sit at the bottom of my desk, licking away at my feet. Do you want that?”


The girl shook her head ‘no’.


“That’s what I thought. Now, piss off!”


Just like that, the girl ran off. After that, Danielle saw no sign of her.


“Who does she think she is? Feeling bad for little shits like you? Oh please.”


Mia heard the whole conversation. “She felt bad for me? She might have been the first person to feel like that... Oh god. Danielle, please stay away from her..”


“Anyway, let’s head home. Mom most likely wants her slippers cleaned.” Danielle said


“Of course she does.” Danielle lowered her foot into her shoe, tied her laces and walked home, which to Mia, seemed like she was walking for hours.


Time passed since the girls got back home. Mia worked for a long while, her bones aching for what seemed like an eternity.


“Body hurts… I’m so hungry...”


Danielle didn’t go out on Friday that much anymore because she had to study to keep up her grades. However, Danielle was on the phone especially longer on Friday’s discussing all of the gossip with her friends. Danielle speaks loudly on the phone, so Mia could hear everything she was saying. From Danielle’s words, she thought that she could have been talking about that girl from earlier.

  “Mia, are you still working down there, or did you space out?”


Mia shook her head “No Da-” Mia was cut off by a mad look on Danielle’s face


“No what?”


*sigh*, “No mistress!”


“Better”

After Danielle’s talk on the phoneIt was 10:00. Danielle changed into her pajamas and put Mia to bed. Of course, it wasn’t really a bed. Danielle keeps pairs of shoes in her room. She placed Mia inside one of the shoes.


“Tomorrow i’m going jogging with Avery. So you better be prepared for all that sweat!”


Mia wasn’t even paying attention. She was to busy thinking about that girl from earlier.

“Why would she feel bad for me? How did she even notice me? What’s going to happen to her?”

 

All sorts of questions raced through Mia’s mind. But before she knew it, she was fast asleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Any feedback is appreciated. Have a nice day!