- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story so any critisism is appreciated. Thanks and enjoy!

 

Mia was knocked out on the floor, feeling tons of pain. This was not rare though. This has happened to her many times. She heard a loud voice coming from above her.

 

  “That’s what you get, you little bitch. When I tell you to do something you fucking do it? Understand? Or do I need to punish you more?” Said the giant girl, smacking her butt while she said that. That ginormous girl was Danielle, Mia’s stepsister. Mia was sat on a few times, but she hated it. It may have been the torture method that put her in the most pain

 

“Then be a good little slave and get in.” Danielle pointed to her shoe. Mia did not waste a second running towards the huge shoe. “See you later, bug.”

 

“Another day of torture.” Mia thought. Mia stayed about 4 hours in the shoe before she was pulled out to clean Danielle’s friends feet. She knew what to do, and started licking.

 

“Do a better job Mia. Unless you want to be stomped on.” Danielle’s friend, Avery, said. They were at the courtyard outside of school. Mia was licking as best as she could.It wasn’t long before a stomp was given to the helpless girl, followed by a giggle. “I told you to do better. But you didn’t” After a few more stops, Mia heard a low, raspy voice behind her.

 

“Hey babe.” said the boy. As soon as he said that, Mia instantly knew who it was. It was Ace, Danielle’s boyfriend. He had huge biceps, huge feet, but what Mia feared the most, was his ass. She’s been under it before, but she thought it was 100 times worse than Danielle’s.

 

“Hi honey! How was class?”

 

“Oh, it was good. Hey, uhh… Do you mind if I take Mia for a minute?” Ace said. Mia’s heart stopped. Mia looked at Danielle, with the most frightening look on her face. Mia knew that something bad was going to happen.

 

“Sure!” Danielle said, giving Ace a kiss on the cheek. Ace grabbed Mia and walked inside the school. Stopping in a clear hallway. Ace opened his hang. Mia was shaking with fear.

 

“Aww, you look scared. You afraid that I’m going to crush you? I might just do that” Ace said, putting his hand in a fist. She had no idea what to do. Suddenly, something came out of her

 

“Ace!” Mia found herself screaming, which she usually didn't do, knowing that she would be punished for it. “Please stop! It’s too much!” Ace looked down at his fist and opened it.

 

“Look at you! Being all brave and confident.” Ace started to unzip his fly. “But it probably wasn’t a good idea. I think you deserve some time down there.” As he was stretching his boxers, Mia was screaming, helplessly. Two seconds later, she was found trapped next to Ace’s giant penis. He zipped his pants back up. “Have fun in there!” said Ace, patting his crotch.


“Someone, please… Help me…”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I appologize for the short chapter. Once again, any critisism is appreciated. Have a good day!