- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A gentle giantess story revolving around a shrinking teenager. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Logan's Shrinking Desires

"Yes! It has finally arrived! I've been waiting weeks for this moment."

Logan was ecstatic, nearly two months earlier he had discovered a website who was offering an assortment of "magical" pills. Non-particularly interested him much except for ones claiming to be able to shrink whoever consumed them. While, shrinking was hardly something the sixteen-year-old thought as sexually pleasing, it did fascinate him to a degree. More importantly though, Logan thought it would be the key to growing closer ties to his 13-year-old adopted sister, Kelsey. 

Kelsey is an absolute runt for her age, at a mere four feet and four inches, she is definitely well below her peers. Her petite stature is derived from a brain tumor she developed at a very young age. Yet despite being removed long ago, Kelsey is still experiencing the effects of the tumor, which has delayed her puberty.

Kelsey birth parents, not willing to give her the care she needed, abandoned her around the age of three. Luckily for her though, she was soon found by the generous and downright wealthy parents of Logan. They saw sympathy for the girl and decided to fund Kelsey's brain surgery to remove the cancerous lobe. Soon after, they adopted the girl for themselves.  

Although Logan was hesitant on the idea of leaving the only child club, he was quick to welcome the girl into his daily life. In no time at all they became inseparable, Logan and his sister did everything together, playing games, riding bikes, trading cards, and watching movies. Everything he did before alone, he did now with Kelsey. Even as Logan entered his teen years, the two of them never lost their bond. That was all until a few months ago, after Kelsey's thirteenth birthday, she began to become more secluded and distant. Although Kelsey hasn't admitted it yet, Logan has a feeling it is because she feels insecure of her short stature and intimidated by his Logan's more recent growth spurts. 

"These pills could be the answer," thought Logan, "If I could shrink down to her height, I could show her how there is nothing she should be ashamed with." Carefully, Logan read the directions, they told him to restrict himself to one pill every twenty-four hours and be patient with the results. Nothing was said about reversing the pill's effects, yet Logan was sure there must be an antidote on the site's website, that is if the effects just simply don't wear off after a while. 

Unscrewing the cap, Logan couldn't help but feel nervous and began having second thoughts. What if this stuff is dangerous? What if I shrink to much? How would others respond to this? Does this stuff ever work, or am I just a idiot who has been scammed out of his allowance? Deep breaths. "Let's get this over with." Closing his eyes, Logan dropped the pill in his mouth and swallowed. At first, he felt nothing. Logan stashed the pills and headed towards the living room.

Kelsey was watching a show on Netflix, a documentary series of some sorts involving two college age students investigating a mystery in a school. Curled up upon the couch, she was being unsurprisingly timid and quiet, yet she did manage to squeeze out an invitation to Logan to join her. The two of them binged the whole season together that night, by the end Logan had managed to get Kelsey to loosen up a bit. Albeit she was still hardly the person she used to be around him, oh what was that girl feeling?

Re-entering his room, Logan came to the realization that he had not changed one bit throughout the whole afternoon. "So much for those pills," said Logan to himself. However exhausted, Logan decided it was about ready for bed. He thanked the lords for the creating of summer break which allowed him to sleep-in. In no time flat Logan had entered his deep subconscious. Yet, when he is to wake up, he is sure to be surprised at the changes that await him. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you have enjoyed the first chapter of my first story. Please leave feedback if you have any, I'd love to hear it :) .