- Text Size +

 

“You are the only one that needs to knooooooooo~~ww”

 

He sang along as he worked. His muscles ached and he was covered in sweat, but Speck was happy. He dragged the pair of socks across the floor toward the hamper while belting out notes along with Tyson Ritter.

 

“I’ll keep you my dirty little secret! Who has to know?!”

 

He stopped at the base of the hamper and tossed one the socks into pile of clothes that rose above his head. He couldn’t get them into the hamper, but Speck figured getting them close to it would help. Before throwing the other sock onto the pile he pulled it to his face. The black cotton fibers felt nice and soft to the touch, but nothing could compare to the next part. He inhaled, as deep as he possibly could. Miss had worn these socks a few days ago, but her glorious scent lingered and Speck has his mind taken over by it. He wanted to forget about finishing with the cleaning and climb into the sock and never come out. He wanted to get even smaller, shrunk down so that he could live among its fibers. For the rest of his minuscule existence his every inhalation would be buffeted by her smell, he’d surviving by drinking the sweat off her toes and getting t-

 

“After all that we’ve been through, I’m still a dick- I’m addicted to you.”

 

The playlist had followed up The All American Rejects with an extremely appropriate number by Simple Plan. Speck shook his head and felt how much his cheeks had flushed and how aroused he was. He tossed the sock onto the pile and looked longingly at all of the clothes. Some were her husband’s, but a majority of what he’d dragged across the floor belonged to Miss. Underwear, socks, t-shirts. He thought about diving into the pile and seeing where the next hour of rolling around in the clothes would take him, but knew that if he gave in he’d end up in a horny trance and nothing else would get done. He sighed and turned away from the pile.

 

“Addicted” kept playing on the tablet he had propped up against the base of Miss’s dresser as he surveyed the day’s work. Speck had started by cleaning the pair of boots Miss had left laying in the middle of the floor. The massive black destroyers were impossible for him to move, but he managed to pull himself up and down using the laces as he cleaned and shined them. That had been a three hour long task in itself. Then he’d taken about picking up bottle caps, wrappers, and any other assorted discarded items and dragging them over near the trash can so Miss could pick them up easily. He saved the clothing for last because it was his favorite.

 

Speck figured he’d earned himself some relaxation, and a bath. He was sweaty and gross from roaming around on the floor all day and Miss didn’t like him being covered in filth unless it was hers. He made his way across the carpet and turned the music from the tablet off. After a short trek he made it to the bathroom. The tile floor felt cool against his bare feet. The bathroom was lived in, but not super messy. A few errant hair ties and q-tips lay strewn about the floor as potential obstacles. He could do the cleaning in here, but it would have to be on another day. There was only a little over an hour until Miss returned. That thought made his heart flutter. He was excited to be all cleaned up with so much accomplished for her. He got to the bottom, back end of the sink where the cord for Miss’s hair straightener hung down and pulled himself up on it. His muscles strained, but he was good at this now. Slowly, he started to pull himself up.

 

The climb went by fast and he crested the top of the sink, pulling himself up and over with a huff. He caught his breath for a moment and then climbed over the hair straightener. He hopped over a toothbrush and found the rope that was tied to the toothbrush holder and tossed it down into the basin, then scurried over to the blue bar of soap that sat waist high to him. Speck braced himself and gave it a few shoves, dislodging it from the porcelain and sending it into the sink with his rope. Next was the hard part. He went to the hot water faucet and cracked his knuckles. Sometimes Miss’s husband turned the faucets off and used a little too much torque. Not his fault, to be sure, but it still made things difficult for when Speck wanted to bathe. He gripped the knob with both hands, trying to spread the force of his pull out as much as possible. The first yank only used his upper body, and the damnable knob didn’t budge an inch. Sighing, Speck put more of his weight into it and the result was much the same. He growled. There was no way he was climbing all the way up here without getting a bath.

 

With a yell of exertion, Speck put all his weight into twisting the knob, and was met with much resistance before it finally turned. His hands slipped and he flung himself backward, slamming into the toothbrush holder with a thud. He let out a victorious roar, though, sitting up and throwing out his arms. Before rubbing where his head hurt. Mission: accomplished.

 

He adjusted the flow of the water with a few more tugs of the knob and let it heat up. He wished he could plug the sink and let it fill, but that was impossible without Miss to help drain it. He could still get a very nice bath this way. Speck used the rope to let himself drop safely down into the basin and felt the warm water splashing all over him and rushing across his feet. It was exquisite and soothing. He moved right under the faucet and enjoyed how wonderful the water felt cascading all over his body. All the tension from the day’s work just melted away. Speck sighed and soaked it in for a bit before looking at the bar of soap. He waited and then leapt on top of it, trying to grapple with it. It jumped out from his grasp and shot up the side of the sink, then came sliding back down to him. He jumped and and rolled on top of it, getting himself lathered up while he wrestled with it. It wasn’t long before he was pushing suds away from his face so he didn’t burn his eyes. Something he’d done plenty before.

 

Once he felt clean, Speck laid down under the faucet and let the water do its trick. He sighed and thought about Miss. How she had been feeling under the weather the last few days. She’d been very terse this morning, barely speaking to him before she shot out the door, late for work. He wanted so badly to make her feel better. Tonight he’d offer one of his world class foot rubs. Those always did the trick. Images of her floated across the dark horizon of his imagination. She’d come through the front door of the house, colossal and elegant. The booms from her footsteps would be somehow dulled compared to the normal giantess lumbering through the world. Miss was light on her feet. She moved through moonbeams slowly. She was agile like a predator. Her focus alone enough to instill the knowledge that escape was futile, but who would want to get away from her?

 

She would peer down at him. Her beautiful brown eyes, pouring her gaze from behind her glasses to wash over him like a waterfall, fixing him to his spot and making him catch his breath. Her lips would curl up in a mischievous smirk as the power she had over her little Speck came into her mind. And she’d greet him. Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe she’d walk past him, she’d step directly over him on purpose of course. The wind from her passing would blow his hair back and knock him to the floor. And he’d get up to follow right after her.

 

And then he’d offer her the foot massage, telling her to vent about her day. She’d sit him on the bed and take off her boots. Slowly. Letting anticipation build. She’d lift one of her feet up onto the bed and dangle it over his head. He’d be able to feel its heat above him. Warm, inviting, intoxicating. The smell of her foot sweat was making him drunk just off its memory. Once she finally lowered it to allow him access to massage, it would take every bit of his willpower to not dive in face first and start licking it. But he would refrain. This was one of his jobs he took most seriously. He would start working his hands right into the balls of her foot as she told him about her day, using his muscles with practiced precision to ease her tension. Speck would do this with both of Miss’s tired feet as she spoke, or sometimes sang down to him. And then maybe after he was done, she’d allow him to indulge. He would kiss the bottom of whichever foot he was at, and take the salty flavor of her sweat into his mouth briefly before dragging his tongue up and down. Then he’d get between her toes, licking up and eating whatever sweat and grime had built up there through the course of the day. He’d set about cleaning every inch of her perfect, glorious feet and—

 

Speck snapped out of his fantasies to find he was stroking his cock and almost ready to cum. He stopped at once with a gasp as the water continued to pour down on him. That had been dangerous. He sat up, terrified at his lack of control. It had been almost a week since Miss had let him cum and his body was letting him know how much he wanted to. He sighed and got up and started his climb out of the sink.

 

After drying off on a small towel that Miss left out for him, Speck climbed back down the cord of her hair straightener and made his way back into the bedroom, still pondering his lack of self control from earlier. It had been a tense couple of days, and Miss hadn’t been paying as much attention to him as usual but it was just because she was under the weather. Still, he had never allowed himself to come that close to breaking one of her rules before. He chastised himself in his head, thinking about how uncomfortable it was to get that close to orgasm and having to stop, and thinking about the punishment he’d receive if he hadn’t. He shook his head, flinging a bit of the wetness out of his hair, and went to the tablet on the floor. He wanted to put on some more music, something soothing while he relaxed and waited for her to come home. He needed it.

 

“You’ve been busy today, little speck.”

 

His heart leapt into his throat and he shrieked. He spun around and looked up.

 

And there she was.

 

She stood in the doorway, light from the hallway peeking from behind her. Her left hand rested on her hip as she sort of cocked her head at him. Her gaze pinned him to his spot and his mouth went dry. His mind raced, trying to come up with an excuse for a crime he knew he didn’t commit.  

 

“I-um-I-yes-I-ah-wanted t-”

 

“Thank you.”

 

She cut him off and he melted. That was all it took. The racing worries dripped away at receiving praise from her and he sighed with a smile.

 

“Y-you’re welcome Miss. You just seemed so stressed today and yesterday and I knew you weren’t feeling well and—”

 

“Come closer, speck. I can’t hear you.”

 

He shut up and listened. His body moved on her command  toward the towering figure that owned him, mind body and soul. Speck had to crane his neck backward the closer he got in order to take her in. Her black socks reached all the way up into the heavens, nearing her thighs. There was just enough skin exposed in the spot where her socks ended and her form-fitting black dress began to make his heart stir, among other things. She was wearing a necklace that plunged deep down between her breasts. It was a necklace Speck knew very well, having been affixed to it for several days once before. Miss didn’t move as Speck approached, she let him do the work. He stopped just short of her feet and he could feel their warmth. It was all he could do to not jump on and start licking away, dragging his tongue across the sock. Just being near her was intoxicating.

 

“I-I just, you seemed so stressed the past two days Miss and I wanted to do something for you to make you feel better!”

 

She peered down at him, a hand still on her hip, and smirked. Her eyes always spoke of mischief. In all his days Speck had never seen someone with as much life to their gaze.

 

“Such a thoughtful little speck.” she said.

 

He couldn’t help but nod his head at the praise, and she let out a small giggle from above. The sound dripped down with sugary sweetness that he wanted to lap up. It was a wonder he didn’t let his tongue loll out like a mindless puppy dog.

 

“You want to make me feel better?” She tilted her head, questioning.

 

“A-always, Miss!”

 

“Mmm.”

 

Her socked left foot shot forward, too fast for him to react. It bowled into him and knocked him to his back. Speck yelped before being pinned. Her toes were on his midsection, his legs just beneath the balls of her foot. He tried to catch his breath and his eyes about rolled back into his skull once he caught the scent of her sweat. This was heaven. He loved this game. He was so happy she came home in a good mood. He thought about licking at her toes, but he’d wait. She would allow him do so eventually.

 

“Mmmh. You’re right where you belong.” she said. He nodded

 

“Yes! Where I’ve always belonged!”

 

“Mhm. I feel better already.”

 

His smile touched his eyes. It was involuntary but he couldn’t help it. His whole body ached with the purpose to make her feel better and hearing that he was succeeding made him so happy he could burst.

 

“But you know what would really make me feel better?”

 

Her eyes focused down at him, studying his reactions.

 

“Anything, Miss! Tell me.”

 

She paused, smiling.

 

“Scream.”

 

CRUNCH

 

The agony was instant and oh, did Speck scream. Tears exploded from his eyes as he screamed and flailed the top half of his body.

 

Crrrrrruuuuuu~nch.

 

She twisted, and pressed. Every synapse in Speck’s body fired up the fight or flight response, and he clawed at the carpet and at the giant toes to try and get away, but he was trapped.

 

And she laughed. She laughed down at him, drinking in his despair. Speck could do nothing but wail as his legs were crushed. After a moment, Miss lifted her foot up to see her work.

 

It was macabre. Bone stuck out from one leg, blood was everywhere. Skin was mangled and pressed into the floor.  

 

“Oh, little speck. Those are just the most delicious screams, thank you.” she said, crouching down toward him. He tried to use his arms to pull himself away but it was no use. He started to get light headed at the sight of his own gore. Miss’s hand lowered down and picked him up off the floor. Speck hyperventilated in her grasp.

 

“Wh-wh-wh-wh-why?!”

 

He sobbed and cried. And she just smiled. She just smiled. Just smiled.

 

“WHY?!” he screamed this time, he could taste the blood in his mouth.

 

“Because I can.”

 

She said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. A rudimentary problem with a simple solution that he should’ve understood immediately. But he didn’t. He couldn’t. This betrayal. On top of his shattered lower half, his heart was splitting in two. He sobbed, trying to form words. Then her tongue snaked out and dragged across his little body. She pulled back and allowed her warm breath to wash over him. She moaned, savoring the flavor of his blood and terror.

 

“Mmmmm…”

 

He must have done something wrong. That was it. He must have failed her somehow. Or disobeyed. Some total failure of his had caused this. He could still make it right. He could.

 

“I-I’m-sorry Miss I’m sososorry Miss I didn’tmeantoupset you I-I’ll never doit again please forgiveme I’ll do anythinganything ANYTHING.”

 

She smiled and watched his hysteria play out. She pursed her lips.

 

“I want you to do one more thing for me, little speck.”

 

“ANYTHING, A-ANYTHING I’M SO SO SORRY MISS.”

 

“Mmhmm. I want you to stay alive as long as possible. I want you to squirm the whole way down. I want to feel you in there for as long as possible.”

 

He stopped sobbing for a moment. Thinking. Registering.

 

She didn’t give him time. Her mouth opened wide around him, breath and spit hitting him in the face as she took him in. He shrieked and was totally bathed by her saliva. Miss’s tongue pressed him up to the roof of her mouth and swirled him around. His head bounced off her molars and he was delirious, screaming and getting spit in his mouth as he flailed and tried to get purchase in the slippery cavern. He’d almost forgotten about the pain in his legs until one of them was caught between her molars. And she bit it off. New pain flooded his already overwhelmed nervous system and he screamed. A moan barreled up out of her throat as she tasted his blood. He tasted it too as she swished him around like a tiny fruit in her mouth.

 

Then light poured in. She was opening her mouth. Speck looked out, weakly trying to pull himself, but it was futile. Miss had moved toward her mirror. He could see himself, covered in his own blood and her spit.

 

“Buh-bye, hpeck.”

 

“N-NO PLEASE”

 

She closed her mouth, and the door on his life.

 

GULP

 

Spit, blood, and Miss’s powerful muscles worked him through her throat. He was squeezed on all sides, wheezing and crying still. Claustrophobia assaulted him as he was sent down through the esophagus and then.

 

Splash.

 

Thud-thud. Thud-thud. Thud-thud. Thud-thud.

 

The dull thrum of her heartbeat was all he could hear apart from the squelching gurgles all around him. He opened his mouth to scream but the intake wasn’t oxygen and he choked on the fumes from her stomach acid. His skin started to tingle, then burn.

 

And yet.

 

He still kept moving. Kept squirming. Until the blackness took over his vision and his body gave out, he kept doing what she told him. He was hers until the end.