- Text Size +

Mr. Fujiwara came by at night and placed his own pet in her box on the other side of the bed. Before he left, he came over to my cage and squatted down. He squinted at me and smoothed the wrinkles on his cheeks as he asked, "Has Harue given you anything to shave and cut your hair with? There's a package like that you can buy for tinies, although there's also a tiny hairdresser, which is where I take mine."

"No, she hasn't."

"Well, you want to soon. My wife got you because she likes blondes too, and you should always look nice for her. Besides, keep growing out that blonde hair and I might mistake you for Ada one day." He laughed and strolled off.

Mrs. Fujiwara came by and flicked on the TV "so the two tinies could have some entertainment."

The local news was on, and they were discussing malfunctioning air conditioning in office buildings. The two news reporters, both women in about their 30s, well-dressed and of slightly-above-average attractiveness, looked less menacing on a flat screen than if they were real giantess towering over me. I wondered if any tinies ever got to be successful news reporters. Probably not. I watched as one of the news ladies walked to a screen comparing the temperatures of the last few days. If one of them had wanted to, they could "accidentally" step on a tiny coworker and smash them under their heels. The tinies wouldn't have a chance of succeeding.

I didn't really pay attention to the news and continued working out. Mrs. Fujiwara sprinkled some protein-heavy food bits into both of our boxes.

Later, the two Fujiwaras came back to bed. They were laughing and caressing each other. Mr. Fujiwara began to pull off his wife's dress, and then she took off his shirt. They both climbed into bed, sloppily kissing each other with their giant mouths. I didn't really care to watch, but Mrs. Fujiwara occasionally glanced in my direction, as her husband did in his tiny's direction, making me think she wanted me to. Not wanting to disappoint her, I continued to observe. They took off the rest of their clothing in between kissing. Mr. Fujiwara sucked on her light brown nipples, and she moaned. The moan hit me loud and hard. What should have been a sexy noise instead sounded overpowering and frightening. Before they started having sex, Mr. Fujiwara got the book again and was about to put it around my box, but Mrs. Fujiwara stopped him.

"What?" he said.

"Remember our agreement when you got your tiny all those months ago? We agreed on two things for any tinies we each purchased: never touch the other person's tiny without the other person's permission, and never get jealous of the other's tiny."

"Well, I--"

She interrupted him, "Hey, I was perfectly happy with you having your blonde bimbo for months. Now, you can act the same."

"How am I breaking either rule?"

"You're blocking his view, because you don't want him to watch me and get off on me having sex, like your does. You're jealous."

"That's ridiculous."

"Put the book down," she said firmly, her mouth creased in a frown.

Mr. Fujiwara angrily threw the book on the ground and glowered at me. "Don't get the idea that she's really satisfied with you, you tiny little bitch."

He clambered a little closer with a thump-thump. He reached down and grabbed his dick. His bronze arm moved up and down as he stroked it a couple times. Then, he got up on his knees at the edge of the bed and held his mostly limp dick out, drooping slightly over his giant fingers.

Mrs. Fujiwara yelled something at him in Japanese.

"I could crush you with my dick. Even flaccid like this, all I would have to do is drop it on you, and you would be pinned down."

He released his dick, and all 6+inches of it flopped down. The organ slapped against his balls and his thighs. The whole package was intimidatingly large, and everything he said was true.

"Okay, that's it, no sex," said Mrs. Fujiwara, pulling her bra and panties back on and rolling over to the other side of the bed.

Fuming, Mr. Fujiwara reached over her and grabbed Ada. She gave a squeal and started babbling about how hot and strong he was. He held her against his ballsack, through the tangled, mostly black with some gray hair, and ordered her to lick. She did so, even though he probably couldn't feel it. She continued babbling as he brought her under the other ball and ordered her to lick there too, then in between the giant balls.

Then, he sat down in the middle of the bed, going on about how "hot" Ada was and how she knew how to make him happy. While he continued jerking off with the help of his tiny, Mrs. Fujiwara hardly budged.

Finally, he finished, rinsed Ada off, and put her back in her box. He shut off the light and went to sleep.

I fell asleep too, but only after I heard snoring from the bed. I was still a little rattled. In the middle of the night, I felt a hand gently grab me, and I awakened in the dark. The lights soon flicked on. I was in the dining room with an underwear-clad Mrs. Fujiwara.

"I'm sorry my husband is a jealous asshole," she said, sighing. She stared at me for a while, then started to smile. "I was expecting to get off, but I still haven't yet. "Get off," that's what you Westerners call it right?"

I nodded, and she brought me down before her crotch. She ran me against her lips, up and down, until a little wetness leaked out. Then, she rubbed me harder against the walls, although still with a gentle touch. She continued rubbing me against the outside of her warm pussy, while her other hand sent its fingers plunging hard and forcefully deep into it. I was glad I had a front row seat without getting my bones broken deep inside her. I was getting hard too, and I came on her vaginal lips. She grunted deafeningly, like an animal, as she came finally. She withdrew her glistening fingers. With her other hand, she slid me down her thigh away from her huge opening. I kissed the golden skin of her fatty inner thigh before she lifted me up to her face.

"And now it's time for bed," she said smiling.

I slept soundly in my box, cool and wet after being rinsed off.