- Text Size +

Mrs. Fujiwara woke me up to grab breakfast with her friends. I was kept in my box for the car ride.

I felt the car stop and glanced up at Mrs. Fujiwara as she took the keys out. She took off her sunglasses and unbuckled. Then, her giant hand opened the lid of my box with a "snap," and she gingerly picked me up. She lifted me to her chest and tugged her dress down, revealing what would be just a little cleavage for a normal-sized human, but was a gorge for me. She slid me between her warm breasts, my head just peeking out. Then, she tugged on the back of her bra a bit, and I felt her breasts constrict around me, and I had to work a little harder to breathe.

I remained in this state for most of the meal. I could barely see out her cleavage, but we were in a tea shop, with other giantesses laughing while drinking tea and cookies. I was starting to get hungry, but giantesses ate first, I guess. Finally, she plucked me out and placed me in a giant pair of hands. I looked up at a beaming giantess, probably slightly older than Mrs. Fujiwara. She held me up to her eye and said something in Japanese to her. The other woman talked excitedly.

I walked around in the palm of her hand and did a couple push ups. I walked to her wrinked fingers and sat down in the crook where one meet her palm. This made her giggle. I got passed to the other giantesses. One pressed her index finger on my chest and stroked down over my crotch. She smiled and blushed pink, revealing large, yellow-tinted teeth. Finally, once the women were done being amused by me, they resumed their Japanese conversation, and Mrs. Fujiwara placed me on her plate to eat from her crumbs. She spilled a couple drops of tea on the plate for me as well.

After breakfast, Mrs. Fujiwara said goodbye to her friends and took me to a garden. She held me in the palm of her hand, right above her chest.

"This garden is beautiful," I said. Beautiful, but also scary, given how many giant people there were. At one point, I saw another giant woman stroll by also holding a tiny.

"I love how the flowers here smell," she said. "It's also a popular place to go on dates."

"Oh, are we on a date now?" I asked, ribbing her.

She blushed and laughed.

"It's also a place where people walk their pets in the morning," she added.

"Way to deflate my expectations," I said with joking sarcasm. "Too bad I don't know any tricks."

She laughed again.

We talked some more as we progressed through the garden. The older woman continued to smile on the walk.

Afterward, we went to a sushi place, and this time, she set me down on her plate to eat while she ate.

We went back to the car, and I said, "Wait, don't most 'dates' end with a kiss?"

"I have fish-breath."

"It's worth it to be kissed by a beautiful girl like you."

She blushed and kissed the front of my body. The wetness and sushi smell clung to me for a little bit, but I didn't regret it. It's important to get your giant owner to feel for you--they expect you to flatter them, and especially the older women want an almost boyfriend-girlfriend-resembling romantic relationship to make them feel young and hot again.

She nestled me in her cleavage for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, the sushi gave us both some gas. It first happened after getting out of the car. I heard a brief rumble from her throat, and then her giant lips parted and she let loose a quick burp. The smell wafted down to me a little, the smell of digesting fish.

When we got inside, she let loose a longer "brrruuup," which would have been quiet to a person, but sounded like a motorcycle engine to me. The smell redoubled itself, and the fishiness clung to me more. She gave more "brrups" and "urrrps"'s throughout the next few hours. Each emission of gas make the fish smell come back.

She eventually pulled me out of her cleavage and set me back in my box by her bed. I still smelled of fish a bit, and it was making me a little sick. I took a little nap, then worked out for a while.