- Text Size +

The Fujiwara couple returned. It wasn't clear where they went, as they were mostly talking in Japanese when they got back. As Mr. Fujiwara went retrieve his tiny, his wife came to my box, bent her face over me, and smiled, brushing aside some strands of ink-black hair from her face. She was wearing a green-and-blue blouse that was a favorite of hers. As she bent over, the neckline revealed the gentle slope of her cleavage. "You've been working out," she said, biting her lip.

Mr. Fujiwara came over and exchanged a few words with her. Mrs. Fujiwara turned back to me. "We're going to the doctor for a checkup," she said. "I want to bring you along. It'll be fun to go someplace." She beamed at me and lowered her tree-trunk fingers down for me to climb on. I stared up at the two giants, and I tumbled on my rear as she lifted her massive hand. I felt a wave of vertigo as I saw their huge faces get bigger. "In you go," she said, sliding me into her cleavage.

During the car ride, I kept sliding down deeper into her warm breasts. The yellow flesh enveloped me, stifling my breathing, but she kept giggling and pulling me up again. Soon, she just set me in her purse, as she didn't want to receive any stares.

Clutching a giant stick of lipstick, I listened to their conversation with the receptionist, then I continued to hold on as the couple made their way to the waiting area and sat down. We waited for a while. I could see Mrs. Fujiwara reading a book, while Mr. Fujiwara read a magazine. Both of them occasionally glanced down at me.

When we went into the doctor's office, the doctor didn't seem to react or care as Mrs. Fujiwara took me out of her purse and set me in her lap. Mrs. Fujiwara picked me up and sat me beside her as she climbed onto the exam table. She glanced down at me and smiled, petting my back with a finger as her blood pressure was taken, breathing checked, etc.

Soon, another doctor came in, and she led them out to get their weight and height taken. This doctor was a cute young Japanese woman with a bright smile and red highlights in her hair.

"Stay here for a sec," Mrs. Fujiwara admonished before leaving.

I wandered around on the vast white sheet of paper. It felt thick and strong under my feet, like it would be extremely hard to tear into. I could also feel the plush underneath rising slightly from the indentation of Mrs. Fujiwara's bottom.

I wondered if there was a miscommunication or something, because another patient came in. She looked like a college student, and she was getting a couple shots. I winced and looked away as the doctor brought out the giant needle, trying not to imagine her stabbing me with it. I looked again when the shots were over. The giel was rubbing her left arm and pouting, but she lit up when she saw me. She exlaimed something in Japanese and brought her face right in front of me. I jumped back in alarm and covered my ears at her high-pitched exclamations.

Without warning, she seized me surprisingly roughly and pressed me to her upper left breast. I struggled against her dainty yet mighty fingers and struggled to breathe against her skin. "Can you hear my heartbeat?" she said. And I could. The loud *THU-THUMP THU-THUMP* boomed under her chest. The deafening organ was probably many times my size. Who knew such a cute girl could make such a terrifying noise. She giggled, and there was a brief speedup "THU-THU-THUMP THU-THU-THUMP* in her heartbeat.

"Oh, can I keep him?" she wined to the doctor, clutching me in her hands."I always wanted a human pet, but they're so expensive, at least, the cute white ones like him. I just want to hug him and snuggle with him and make him listen to my heartbeat anytime I want!" I shuddered. I would probably go deaf in this woman's care, between her heartbeat and her loud voice.

"I think another patient left him," the doctor said. "You have to leave him here. I'm going to see if there was a mixup."

The patient sighed and set me backon the exam table.

Soon, she left and another person came in. He was a Japanese man with a round belly and looked to be about in his 30s. "Strip and lie on the table," the doctor instructed before leaving. I panicked. It was way too high to jump, and I was at the lower end of the table. Maybe I could hang off the side? I glanced to the side and saw the man stripping down and tossing his clothes on the chair. As he turned back around to the exam table, his eyes found me. I froze. The man grabbed me in his huge fingers as he lied down on the paper of the exam table, making a loud rustling noise. His big belly jiggled as the nude giant scooted upward. He brought me to his face, his dark eyes inspecting me boredly. Then, he set me down on the upper part of his great tan belly. I sank down onto the soft skin and stared at his belly button, which ended right before a great curve downward. I rose and fell with his breathing, trying not to make too much commotion in case he noticed me again.

We waited there for several minutes. Presently, there was a vibration below where I was sitting, accompanied by a groowling noise that spread over his stomach, which was directly beneath me. The gurgle died down, but then his stomach roared again, its huge, wet *sllorrch* making me cover my ears. "I knew I should've eaten before coming here. They always take forever," he muttered. A huge hand descended to rub his smooth round belly. A couple more *sllurrch* sounds erupted beneath my feet, then rumbled down lower into his giant intestines. There was silence for a little while as his colossal finger circled round me over his stomach. He murmured as another rumble sounded beneath my feet. I just wanted to run away from the source of the horrifying noise, but his huge digit was moving quickly and blocking the way. If I went to the sides, I was worried of falling off, and if I walked up along his chest, I was worried he might think I was trying to present a solution to his raveous appetite. Instead, I dove forward farther up the incline of his belly right as his finger passed. I stumbled over a small ridge of fat as his hairless belly went up and down with his breathing. Soon, I crawled into his tan belly button. I felt more secure here, as the rumbles were a little less loud. I shivered with fear at the loud sounds, and at being on the body of this giant stranger. Yet, he didn't seem to care. Giant people were only mildly embarrassed when their stomachs growled, but they didn't care that it terrified tinies.

The young doctor threw open the door, and the Fujiwaras appeared with her. "Sorry, there's been an error. You have to go to the other room."

The man searched around his belly for me, finally finding me sitting in the indent of his belly button, and he handed me to the doctor as he left. Mr. Fujiwara snatched me up. Mrs. Fujiwara said, "Sorry, cutie. I hear you made some new friends."

Mr. Fujiwara kept me in his hand as his wife stripped down and climbed onto the table on her belly. The doctor procured a tiny japanese woman and man. They used tinies to help in some procedures due to their small size, including rectal exams. She dumped them on her back, right above her asscrack.

The doctor spread Mrs. Fujiwara's cheeks and motioned to the two tinies. Mr. Fujiwara carried me in his vast palm as he went to his wife. "Do they tickle?" he said.

I could hear the tinies protesting. They sounded like they were at a breaking point. I glanced over at them. They were screaming and backing away, but the doctor scooped them up in her gloved hand and presented them before his asshole. I could see them get up resignedly and walk forward. "Oh, just a minute," Mrs. Fujiwara said and grunted. A quick *PHHHRRRBBT* came from her ass as she blasted the tinies with a fart. Above me, her husband chuckled. I could see the two tinies covering their faces. "Now," she said. The tinies reluctantly climbed between her massive pale yellow cheeks and into her stinky asshole. Mrs. Fujiwara grinned at me and giggled, wiggling her fat bottom. "They tickle a lot."

"Come on, it's not so bad, right," she said. "You've been in there before. Sure it smells a little bad, but a little bad smell is surely worth helping a huge goddess like me, don't you agree tiny man--ooh." Her eyes bugged out. "That is a bit deep," she said and giggled. "I must make sure you pleasure me this way," she said to me. "Ahh," she sighed and closed her eyes. I kept thinking about her stinky shithole as she completed the rectal examination. After Mr. Fujiwara got the same treatment, I was taken back to my box in the house. I fell asleep, praying I didn't wake up in the depths of Mrs. Fujiwara's asshole.

It was morning. Mrs. Fujiwara carefully applied the last bit of cherry-red lipstick to her lips. I stared up at her reflection in the mirror. She ran her hands through her hair, which was just beginning to go grey in places. She murmured thoughtfully, then stared down at me. "You look beautiful," I said. She blushed and quickly picked me up, sliding me into her purse. She blew me a kiss, and I held on as she walked to the car.

When I was plucked out, I found myself in a park. The cool breeze whipped me, and I shivered. Mrs. Fujiwara chuckled and gave me a handkercheif to wrap myself in. She held me to her breast to warm me up. I tried to flatter her. "You care so much about me, eventhough I'm so tiny. You're the best giantess a tiny man could ask for." She gently brushed the top of my head.

A warm smile crept up her face. "You make me feel like I'm young."

"You are young," I said.

She laughed. "Flattery will get you nowhere." But she raised me to her lips anyway, smothering me in cherry-red kisses. I could feel the sticky lipstick and saliva coat my body, and as she drew me away I saw the wrinkles on the sides of her mouth fold into a smile. "Good thing you have a handkercheif," she said, wiping me dry.

We rested there in the park for a while, occasionally leading to me getting smothered with giantess kisses. Eventually, when we got in the car, she slipped me down her nethers, and rubbed me along her colossal wet vagina lips. I opened my mouth and licked the musky fluid. I reached out with my arms and fondled the huge folds of flesh. She forced herself to stop before she came, and she put me back in my handkercheif in her purse. Then, she took me back home.