- Text Size +

I woke up in the morning with more breakfast scraps and a little water on the floor of my box. I broke pieces off the crumbs and nibbled on them. It tasted like ham and bits of bagel. Pretty stale. Breakfast must have been a little while ago.

After I ate, Mrs. Fujiwara came in the room, saying "We're going to be gone on vacation for two days. Izumi is going to take care of you and Ada. You remember Izumi, right?"

I nodded.

"Good, we gave her full authority over you for these two days, so do what she says."

Before long, I heard two younger women chatting in the hallway of the house. One voice was Izumi's, the other I couldn't make out. They were both alternating between talking in Japanese and English. Soon, they burst into the room.

"Yeah I heard the chess club at McGill was pretty good," said Izumi.

Izumi's black hair was straight and sleek. She had some makeup on, including some red lipstick that looked really good on her skin. Her friend looked about the same age and was shorter than she was. The friend wore glasses, and she had gently arched eyebrows and very slender legs. They both wore business attire - a white blouse and a grey skirt.

"It was really interesting," her friend said.

They stopped in front of Ada's cage. "I have to feed their tinies while they're gone." She sprinkled some crumbs into Ada's box. Then, she walked over to mine and popped open the lid. "You too little guy." I backed up as a bit of sushi and a crushed grain of rice fell from the sky.

"What do they use the tinies for," said her friend. "Do they... you know..."

"Gross!" said Izumi.

"Can we handle them?" said her friend, peering down into my box.

"Well after what you said, I don't want to touch my parents' potential sex toys."

"I'll give them a bath in the sink," said her friend, reaching down to take me up. The nerdy-looking girl exhaled out her mouth as she stared at me, her breath warm and damp. She waved at me and said, "I'm Hiroko."

After our bath with soap and water, the friend and a reluctant Izumi set the two of them on a chess board. Izumi took the black side, and her friend took the white. Her friend used me in place of the queen figure, and Izumi used Ada in place of her queen. The two proceeded to play chess, and even though Izumi was a very smart woman, she lost rather quickly. I was glad, because I was tired of being picked up and moved around the chess board.

"What else do the tinies do?" asked Hiroko. "Can we find some insects for them to fight?"

"I think we should put them back," said Izumi.

"Lame and boring, as always."

"Says the chess nerd."

"Shut up. Stop being so prim and proper and loosen up for once."

Hiroko put me on her nose. I clung to it and looked into the dark eye to my right over the edge of her glasses. The dark center looked like a pool I could submerge myself in, and I wanted to reach out and touch the wetness of the great orb.

Izumi plucked me off her nose and carried me away back to my box. "Enough Hiroko. Don't drop him."

"At our income we'll be able to buy a tiny, maybe a few," said Hiroko. "Wouldn't that be fun? They could be little decorations, like statuettes around our apartment. They could massage my hand when it gets tired playing League. And if they ever get annoying, we could just sit on 'em and crush 'em." She slapped her bony ass.

Later, Hiroko tried to open Ada's box and take her while Izumi was in the restroom, but Izumi came out and scolded her.

Izumi late told Hiroko she had to leave, but Hiroko said she had nowhere to go. This was the place she planned to stay at while they did maintenance on her apartment, and she wanted to hang out with Izumi and catch up outside of work.

Izumi relented, and while they were talking about using some articles in political think tanks they recently read, Izumi said, "It's getting late. I don't trust you near the tinies." She changed into a nightgown, then took us both and lay down on the bed. She then set us both on her chest, above her boobs, and draped a hand over our bodies. Her warm, smooth skin felt really good, even though her delicate hand was heavy.

"Wooooow Izumi," said Hiroko. "You're sleeping with the tinies now."

"This way, if you try to take them, you'll wake me up," said Izumi matter-of-factly.

"Fine," said Hiroko and stormed off to the living room couch to sleep.

That night, I awoke to heavy footsteps on the floor. Even in the dark, I knew it was Hiroko. She slowly reached her hand out, over her giant friend's body. I tried to tug Izumi's tree-trunk of a finger, but it wouldn't budge. The hand crept closer, and still Izumi slept silently. Just as the hand laid its fingers over my legs, Izumi started awake and slapped it away.

"Nice try, Hiroko," she said.

I awoke again that night. this time, it was from a grunting and rustling next to me. Ada had just managed to squeeze out from Izumi's fingers.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I dunno, I'm bored. I can't sleep. I'm just going to explore Izumi's body." Ada had done her makeup today, including plenty of mascara, even though he rowner wasn't even home. I have to say, it always looked very hot on her.

I tried to wriggle out. "Stop, wait, let me out."

"I'll only let you out if you promise not to stop me."

I sighed. "Fine."

She pulled up on Izumi's fingers one at a time, helping me escape. We strolled down between her breasts, climbing onto the fabric of her nightgown. I glanced back at the sleeping giantess' face. Her cute, round face lay still, lips pursed shut, breathing without a sound. Her chest gently rose and well beneath us. Ada trotted down farther, over Izumi's belly. This vast plain took a while to cross, especially since we had to climb over folds in the fabric.

The ground sloped down a little over her crotch area. "She's so uptight, it's probably been years since she's gotten any," said Ada, staring down at where her vagina was, concealed by the nightgown.

"That's rude. She's just trying to help her parents."

"You're so uptight too."

Ada ran the length of Izumi's body. I chased her through the cool night air. Izumi's skin yielded a little with each footfall, but it was still firm enough that it didn't slow me down, making the run feel oddly pleasing. "Uptight bitch!" Ada said, jumping up from Izumi's neck and trying to slap her, but of course Izumi's dainty chin was far out of reach.

Tired now, Ada soon laid back down on Izumi's chest to go back to sleep, as did I. How long would it be before I became as crazy as Ada?

Izumi kept us completely in our boxes the next day. She also seemed angry at her friend.