- Text Size +

Over the next several days, I continued to get strong. I was able to shear the rest of Mrs. Fujiwara's bush, and could do it for longer times without tiring. The Fujiwaras went back to having sex periodically, and I watched. The sound and sight of their vastly oversized genitals slapping and squelching together and the low, loud grunting made by both of them eventually became somewhat hypnotising, though always a little repulsive. I would also be grabbed out of my box to assist Mrs. Fujiwara with masturbating, as her husband would do with Ada.

On one walk in the garden, Mrs. Fujiwara started planting wet kisses all over my body. Of course, her lips completely dwarfed me, so any kisses were slobbery to me. I kissed her back each time her somewhat wrinkled mouth descended. It felt kind of weird to be "making out" with someone so older, but such is the life of a tiny. Older people tend to be bigger purchasers of tinies.

One day, Mrs. Fujiwara picked up out of my box and set me in Ada's on Mr. Fujiwara's nightstand. "Why don't you two talk to each other?" she said. Mr. Fujiwara nodded at her words, and the two giants left.

I looked around me. This box had a few more amenities. It had a course for doing laps, and it also had some stuff for stretching exercises. I walked around some more. It was also more spacious, mostly to account for the running circle. Her bed also looked less comfortable, not as soft. There was also a tiny picture on the wall that looked like it had been taken in a photo booth or something, or Mr. Fujiwara holding Ada and the both of them smiling. As I was walking, I bumped into what felt like a thick wire. I looked down at my chest and noticed a black-and-grey cord in front of me. It was just lying on the floor and stretched out left and right and was wavy and loopy.I shuddered as I realized it was probably a huge pubic hair. Neither of the giant beings had probably even noticed it had fallen in the cage--it may have even been here a while--but it was big enough to be noticed by me and to be a minor obstacle. Another reminder of our size differences.

"Hey," murmured Ada.

I whirled around to face her. She covered her crotch and her nipples with her hands. Instinctively, I also cupped a hand over my genitals. She had soft-looking blonde hair with long bangs. Her body was on the thin side, physicall quite fit and healthy. Since she worked out indoors, of course, she was also quite pale. She also had beautiful thin, light lips, which she licked abesntmindedly as she looked me up and down.

"So you're Ada."

"Yeah." She lifted her hands off her boobs and crotch, as if remembering that giants saw us naked 24/7. She reached out to me, and I brushed my arms and hands against her svelt white limbs.

"It's been so long since I've had an interaction with another tiny," she said, a distant expression in her eyes. "I used to be really bright, on my way to great success, but then the shrinking virus first hit..."

Suddenly, her expression got much brighter. "SooOOOoo how's sex with your giantess? She looks rather fat. Does she handle you carefully?"

"I uh, I dunno," I said, startled by this sudden change.

"I always look forward to Mr. Fujiwara picking me up out of my cage. I worship that hot, strong bod of his." Mr. Fujiwara was not very fit or strong by human standards, but of course he was dominating to a tiny.

"She's not too bad. I could have been bought by someone grosser," I said. "I'm still basically a toy to her."I paused. "So, what are we supposed to do here, talk, or something else?" Part of the shrinking condition made one sterile.

"I belong to Mr. Fujiwara," she said. "I won't have sex with someone else unless he lets me."

"Okay," I said. Mrs. Fujiwara didn't seem like the jealous type, but it was probably best to play it safe with her as well.

We ate dinner together, more protein scraps, and eventually, the Fujiwaras started to get it on on the bed. I heard the familar loud creaking of the bed as the two climbed on. Mrs. Fujiwara flung her bra across the room and smiled as Mr. Fujiwara slid his shirt off. Beside me, Ada was nearly drooling and smiling widely. Mrs. Fujiwara grunted and scratched her ass.

They started humping, Mrs. Fujiwara on her back, and Mr. Fujiwara between her thick thigs. They started slow. Mrs. Fujiwara moaned and grabbed a nipple. Then, just a minute or so into the intercourse, Mr. Fujiwara reached into the box and grabbed Ada and me. He set us downon Mrs. Fujiwara's belly, right below her belly button. I looked up over the crest of her belly, which rose and fell quickly and made it hard to sit or stand up. Her giant boobs and face lay in the far distance. Below us, with a "sluurrch" Mr. Fujiwara's dick slid in and out of her pussy again. The huge wet genitals alarmed me, and it was too bad her pubic hair was reduced to stubble, as it could've caught me before I might tumble into the dangerous fuck zone. A vagina more than twice as tall as I was, and a dick who knows as long as my body. The giant labia clenched on his dick as he pushed back in.

"You two, I want you fucking on top of us," Mrs. Fujiwara murmured up above.

I went over to Ada and after licking her nipples penetrated her the same way the giants were fucking. The sound of our sex was completely drowned out by the giant sex, and her beautiful moans were drowned out by the grunts of Mrs. Fujiwara and Mr. Fujiwara. The giants also stared at us as we fucked. Mrs. Fujiwara seemed very turned on. We rolled a little bit down the slope of Mrs. Fujiwara's belly, but regained stability and fucked some more. We both finished a bit earlier than the giants. I could feel the intensity suddenly go up. The pounding of their sex made the ground thrust and throb beneath me. Mrs. Fujiwara's moans became more high pitched, and I knew what was about to happen. I lay down flat and tried to grab the surface of Mrs. Fujiwara's skin. Ada just sat up, mesmerized.

Then, Mrs. Fujiwara screamed, making me nearly go deaf, and her back arched. I tumbled a little bit but managed to slow down, but Ada went flying down. As Mrs. Fujiwara's back rested down on the bed again and they ceased their sex, I walked-slid down, going to where Ada had fallen on Mr. Fujiwara's glistening dick and stuck to it. But Mr. Fujiwara was too fast. Before I could reach her, his dick was out, and the overpowering musk of the two giant beings' sex hit me. Mr. Fujiwara fortunately saw her and plucked her off his deflating dick. Mrs. Fujiwara also scooped me up.

We got rinsed off and put in our respective boxes, and the Fujiwaras got ready for bed. Mrs. Fujiwara smiled warmly at me as she settled in.

After I was done cutting my hair with my new kit, Mrs. Fujiwara picked me up and took me to the theater. I spent the show watching from her boobs, the flowery musk of her perfume engulfing me, and I didn't understand the dialogue since it was in Japanese. The plot involved a duo of bicycle thieves and their elaborate scams. It seemed to be an older film, as it was a matinee.

I was roused from my slumber when Mrs. Fujiwara plucked me out of her boobs.

"Falling asleep on a date," she muttered, tut-tutting me.

Then she turned into the women's room. I realized I had never been in a giant bathroom before. She went into one of the stalls and asked if I needed to go too. I said yes, and she placed me down on the front of the seat. She pulled down her skirt and thudded down on the seat. Her thighs almost crowded me off. I had just begun pissing my tiny stream, when I heard a loud rush of water. Mrs. Fujiwara's prodigious torrent, as I looked down was thicker than my body. The dark yellow fluid sprayed out and splashed loudly in the giant bowl. The smell of her urine also got quite strong, as the warm liquid's smell wafted up from the bowl.

She looked back down at me and the size of our streams and laughed. "That all you got?" she said. Mrs. Fujiwara had probably peed more in under a minute than I would expell in a year. She dabbed the front of her vagina with some toilet paper. Then, she stood up and placed me back in her boobs. I covered my ears as she flushed the deafening toilet.

She peered at something at the face in the mirror while washing her hands. While she wasn't looking, a couple of Japanese girls who looked like college students giggled an pointed at me. One of them pulled out her phone a silently snapped a photo of my image in the mirror. Great, I thought.

When we got home, I watched TV from my box again. This time, it was a cheap movie about a ditzy secretary. This movie was also in Japanese, but Mrs. Fujiwara was nice enough to put n English subtitles, as usual. A great deal of laughs were made at the expense of her boss, who was a tiny. He fell in her coffee at one point and got scalded. She then took care of him and hid him until his burns healed, so she wouldn't get in trouble. She also sat on him once by accident with her bubble butt, then cutely acted shocked when she realized what she had done and that she had now broken a couple bones, so she had to take care of him longer. She also had to hide him from people who came over, which once included stuffing him in her bra.

The Fujiwaras brought us to their plates for dinner this time. The next month or so passed as before. I wasn't strong enough yet to fully go inside Mrs. Fujiwara's vagina, but I was getting stronger. They also enjoyed watching Ada and I fuck on top of themselves fucking. Usually, they placed us on one of their bellies, depending on who was lying down. Mrs. Fujiwara's was frustrating because she was chubbier, and there was an incline, so depending on where we were placed there was a danger of rolling down to their sex of to her boobs and potentially getting smothered. Mr. Fujiwara's slightly darker-skinned belly had a very slight potbelly, but not as much of an incline.He didn't have any hair to grab onto either, but at least there was a tangled mass of pubes down below to catch us if we fell down.

I also started eating more as I gained mass. Mrs. Fujiwara practically drooled over my muscles, even though they were tiny, of course. One time, she started licking up and down my body, trying to feel with her tongue the curvature and striations of my muscles. Her huge tongue and warm, fishy breath covered me as she slobbered down my left side, over my flexing left arm, over my legs. She slurped up a line of drool and then began licking my back up and down several times. "Mmm, yes, I can feel your back muscles, just barely," she said. She wiped her mouth, then it descended again to lick up and down my back some more.

They brought over another woman who owned a tiny. She was about Mrs. Fujiwara's age, a bespectacled woman with wavy black hair, thin limbs, and a pudgy belly, which flopped as she sat down. Her own tiny was Asian as well. He seemed to be constantly nervous, never having adjusted to shrinking down. While the giantess talked to Mrs. Fujiwara, she absentmindedly played with the tiny in her hand, rolling him between her fingers, stroking his hair with her thumb, and lightly squeezing him. This woman didn't own the equipment Mrs. and Mr. Fujiwara had for their tinies. She never tried to have sex with her tiny, though the Fujiwaras insisted she try it.

Mrs. Fujiwara approached my box one day, giggling, with a glass of wine in her hand. She staggered into the room, her fat thighs flopping and her hair obscuring her face.

"I've got a gift for you," she drunkenly muttered. She roughly grabbed the box, sending my weights spilling on the floor. Then, she yanked down her panties and pulled up her dress. Her giant ass hovered into view above me. The massive orbs of fit wiggled slightly with her movements. She popped open the lid of my cage and drew me closer to the expanding sea of yellow. Her other hand pushed apart her ass cheeks around her butthole, which she brought over the hole of my box. Suddenly, the giant asshole puckered outward and a "PPPHHHHBBT" rocketed out of her hole. A blast of hot, humid wind washed over me, and soon I smelled a horrid stench. It was oily and earthy, and it smelled very strong. I dropped to my knees and gagged. Mrs. Fujiwara drunkenly set me back down on the nightstand and doubled over laughing when she saw my reaction. "You didn't like that, huh, little guy." She laughed some more. Then, there was a rumble in her gut, and her eyes bulged as her fingers clenched her soft belly. "At least I didn't give you this other present." She ran down the hall into the bathroom. She forgot to shut the door, and I heard an "AHHHhhhhh" and a wet slopping sound of something semisolid pouring into water. There were more bursts of flatulence, and then another loud plunking. Fortunately, it was too far away for me to smell it. Then, I heard her piss for a long time, nearly two minutes straight.

Mr. Fujiwara came in later. He lay on the bed reading a book, while he played with Ada in his mouth. Mrs. Fujiwara came down beside him, clutching her head. "Oooh, the ladies and I had too much to drink," she said. Mr. Fujiwara laughed, and they talked in Japanese for a while. Night came. Mrs. Fujiwara lay slumped in her dress on her back next to my box, snoring very loudly, her giant arm resting rest above my box. On the other side, I could hear Mr. Fujiwara grunting as he masturbated with Ada, but he went to sleep too eventually.