- Text Size +

He immediately reached right over my head and grabbed a strawberry glazed donut, cramming 2/3 of it into his mouth. Huge crumbs rained down from his mouth over me, and I ducked under the outcropping of another donut. I looked up at the cavernous mouth chewing widely over me. With a loud, wet *SMACK SMACK GULP* he stuffed the rest into his mouth and swallowed hardly chewing. Strawberrry icing smeared his fat lips, and his eyes eagerly sought the next donut, theone above me. With a moan, he giant grabbed the donut and stuffed it in his mouth equally fast. A massive gob of chewed donut landed right beside me, and his face quickly descended to slurp it up.

I started running, while he crammed his face with some Japanese sweets. The deafening smacking and gulping and spewing of bits of saliva everywhere was too much for me. Just as I stumbled and grabbed a donut to balance myself, he picked up the donut I was on and practically launched it straight for his mouth. He opened wide, chunks of glistening, chewed everywhere in his mouth. the wave of his hot breath hit me--very sugary, but paired with the rancidness from before. It made me gag and let go of the donut, while he shoved it into his face.

I found myself in a sticky Japanese sweet, the green, key-lime filling holding me fast. Just as his huge hand was about to reach for a handful of the sweets I was on, his phone rang. He took a couple forceful swallows to sort of clear his mouth, and then answered.

"Yeah, that's right, I have a tiny now. He's from America... A whole week? No no no, that's good... I'll be there."

His eyes found me and plucked me up from the pastry. "Already wanting to become my snack? I'm glad you're so eager to serve this godlike belly." I glanced down at his belly, which poked out of his huge shirt and was a bit bigger than before. "You helped me get laid, little man. This girl says she'll fuck me over this weekend if she gets to have you for a week." He stuffed another pastry in his face. After licking me clean, he placed me on the table, and he kept glancing at me to make sure I didn't run off, while he finished his meal. Then, he put me in his pocket and slowly walked to his car.

By the time we got to his house, I could hear his belly churning up a storm. All kinds of gurgles and growls came from it as it struggled to digest all the fatty food. He rolled up his shirt and lay down on the coach, groaning, and then he set me right on top of his big belly. I felt a slight undulation in the doughy flesh, and a *SLUUURRRRCH* sounded from just below my feet. I sank down into the vast fleshy plain of golden-colored skin.

"Why don't you give me a belly rub until she gets here?" he said. "My tummy's been working so *UURRP* hard."

I didn't know what to do, so I just kneaded his belly with my hands and legs and rubbed his belly with my tiny hands. His entire belly continued to groan, despite my pathetic efforts.

Finally, the giant sat up. I tumbled off his belly and between his thighs. It was then that I noticed he had unzipped his pants and begun to masturbate. With his other hand, he roughly grabbed me and rubbed me along his inner thigh and under his sweaty balls. I got the salty taste of his balls in my moath, and he only moaned when I tried to shove away at the huge ballsack, which absolutely dwarfed me in size and weight. He placed me on top of his thick penis head, while his fingers massaged the sides of the shaft. I just grabbed and carressed the huge knob, while struggling to hold on as the growing organ flopped and moved. He set me down while his masturbation grew more furious, and finally the fat man got up to grab a tissue to cum in.

Looking at his phone, he remarked that she should be coming later, and she was bringing her tiny woman. He lay down on his belly and plucked me up, staring at me for a little while. "I think you and I should take a little nap, tiny guy."

He set me down on his right asscheek, and I immediately sunk into the warm, soft flesh, although it was sweaty and didn't smell great. I stretched out on my belly into the soft, golden skin, and promptly fell asleep.

 

I awoke to the sight of a giant Japanese girl, who looked to be in her mid 20s, staring at me. She was skinny and had dyed green hair, and appeared to be wearing part of some cosplay costume. She had a very thin frame and quite pale skin, and she seemed to have fake freckles painted on her face. Her boobs were quite small, but she did have some ass, and she had a necklace with a cage on it, but right now the cage was empty. Her thin eyebrows arched gently over her immaculate thin eyes. She was also pretty tall, and she rested her long, pale fingrs on her knees as she looked at me. Her face got closer, and she slowly licked her lips as she looked at me. "Oh yeah, you're a catch," she murmured.

She leaned over to look at the sleeping man, then back at me. "Won't hurt to play with you a little before he wakes up," she said, reaching for me. "After all, my girl needs a break."

She tugged open the front of her skirt and panties. There was a curvaceous brunette who was soaked in sweat and fluids who was panting while trying to pleasure the giantess. The giantess lowered me to her moist lips and said down to me, "It's been a while since I showered, and my tiny has been pleasuring me all day, so you'd better get used to the smell. And you'd better do a good job of pleasuring me, because if you ever displease me tiny, pathetic man I will harshly punish you."

Her scent hit me, paired with an intensely sweaty smell. I gagged as the giantess sealed me in the dark with her fumes. It seems I had a new goddess now.