- Text Size +

I sat frozen for a moment in her cupped hand as she inched me toward her vagina. Then, I steadied one hand on the skin of her palm and tried to stand, but I quickly toppled back down. Her hand was trembling slightly, and I heard a gasp from above. I looked up, seeing her head bent down to stare at me. She looked very excited to be really fucking me for the first time.

She held me against her vagina for a moment, its fluid wetting my face. Her scent overwhelmed me, and it felt oddly relaxing for her to slowly run my body up and down against her vaginal lips. I felt my erection throb against her wet, slick flesh, and I just closed my eyes and focused on the feel and smell. Finally, with a loud, unwomanly moan, she shoved me into her vagina.

Suddenly, I felt panic. The warm walls squeezed me against her fingers as she slowly drew me in and out of her vagina. With each thrust, the walls seemed to squeeze harder, and the walls of the wet, hot cavern smothered me, and I struggled to breathe, gulping down her juices as they continued coming out. I could feel her fingers pushing me harder into her walls as she thrusted faster. My arm twisted backward, but fortunately it didn't dislocate. Her hot cavern and juices smothered me more and more until I was about to pass out. Then, with a loud cry, she came. She brought me up to her face. She was almost panting as she stared down at my body. She prodded me with one of her fingers and said, "You are going to be doing that... a lot."

I was too sore to exercise the rest of that day. Instead, I simply massaged my muscles. The giantess had totally dominated me with her vagina. I only hoped I would grow strong enough to endure it better in the future.

The next day, I had breakfast with Mrs. Fujiwara, thankfully outside her belly. After finishing nibbling on my grain of rice, she picked me up. While walking around, she spoke to her husband in Japanese some more, then set me on the counter roughly.

I stared around me, amazed. The giant cat statue to my left was probably only six inches tall to the giant people, I guessed. Some coins also rested on the counter. I walked over to one and tried to lift it with all my might, but it just barely budged.

In continued walking around the counter. Suddenly, Mrs. Fujiwara came by carrying a huge tray. "Move little man," she said, pushing me aside with the back of her fingers. I tried to run to avoid being roughly knocked over, but I was a little too slow. I got up and stared at the tray. Two giant female hands began chopping up vegetables with an absolutely colossal knife. The loudness of the chops and the ease with which the giant woman wielded the huge blade terrified me.

"Oh, don't be so scared," she said, noticing me petrified after she had chopped up the vegetables. She broke off a tiny piece of one and handed it to me. I nibbled on it, struggling to calm my shaking as he waved the knife around in the air with her other hand.

She popped a vegetable slice in her mouth. While chewing, she said, "I would never chop you up and eat you. You taste better raw." She giggled and softly rubbed her upper belly.

I heard a giant gurgle from behind, and I whirled around to see her husband towering over the counter. "Finally, I've been waiting," he said and reached over me with his colossal hand to grab a handful of vegetable slices and cram them into his maw.

"Oh wait," said Mrs. Fujiwara, picking at her tooth.

She picked me up and said, "There's something stuck between my lower molars. Can you pick it out for me?"

I just shuddered, and she immediately added, "Oh this isn't a trick to swallow you, if that's what you're thinking. What a waste that would be after you just learned to really fuck me."

With that, she shoved me into the back of her mouth. She opened her mouth wide so I had light, but it was still wet and dark, with hot breath blasting me repeatedly. Her salivated mouth had tiny bits of carrot all over, including some bits bathing in a little pool under her tongue. I could see a huge chunk of carrot, about the length of my body, wedged between her back molars. I walked carefully through the wet expanse, trying not to look at her pulsating throat.

Gripping the carrot and wedging one leg against her gumline and the other against her huge, bonecrushing molar, I pulled with all my strength. After about 20 seconds, I felt the carrot suddenly come loose, and I tumbled back against her tongue. I could hear deafening laughter in her mouth, and when she pulled me out (a string of saliva still connecting me to her tongue), I saw she was holding up a mirror to her mouth, so she could watch me for her amusement.

"My little hero," she giggled, with more than a little mockery in her tone. "And," she said, biting her lip, "Since you're wet anyway..."

My muscles suddenly cried out with aches and pains from yesterday's sex experience as she lowered me down to crotch level and brought me under her dress.