- Text Size +


Chapter One


The small blue Honda Civic pulled into the museum parking garage, its brakes squeaking as it came to a slow stop in a parking spot near the rear of the garage. “So why are you dragging me here again?”, asked Julie.

“Because I have been dying to see the new doll house exhibit”, replied Emily.

“What is so special about doll houses?” asked Julie with disdain.

“They are beautiful, that is what is so special about them. Plus, Lauren Collins, the world’s most renown miniaturist, will actually be here today talking about her collection.”

“What is a miniaturist?” asked Julie as she applied her lipstick.

“A miniaturist is someone who makes tiny things for doll houses, like furniture and stuff. She also designs and makes the most beautiful doll houses you have ever seen.”

“Well, hopefully there are some cute guys here to make it worthwhile.”

“Is that all you think about Julie?”

“Only when you take me somewhere as boring as a doll house exhibit Emily”, said Julie as she rolled her eyes. Once she was satisfied with her lips she flipped the visor upwards and exited the car.

Emily grabbed her purse and exited the car excitedly. She then popped her trunk and began to rummage through a bag.

“What are you looking for?” asked Julie.

“Hold on it’s here somewhere. Ah ha, here it is”, said Emily as she held up a book.

“What do you need a book for?”

“I want to get it autographed by Lauren. She wrote it a few years ago and she talks all about her doll houses”, replied Emily.

“You really are a nerd”, said Julie.

The two girls then approached the garage elevators, their heels clicking on the concrete pavement as they walked. They took the elevator down to the street level. The museum, which is usually quiet on a Friday, was buzzing with visitors. The line at the entrance ran down the steps and along the side of the building.

“Great, now I have to stand in line all day for this dumb thing.”

“Listen Julie, why do we always have to do what you want to do. Can’t you do something I want to do for once?” asked Emily angrily.

Julie looked at Emily and could see the hurt on her face and immediately regretted her comment. “I’m sorry Emily, you’re right, I’m being a jerk. I shouldn’t have acted that way. I promise I will have behave.”

Emily broke out with a huge smile and hugged Julie. “I could never stay mad at you Jules. I promise to make this as fun as possible, ok?

“Ok, I trust you. But can you make this line go any quicker?”

“If I could I would. In the meantime, let me show you some of the wonderful doll houses in her book.” While the line moved slowly along Emily gave Julie a brief education of doll houses and miniatures, so she might enjoy the exhibit a little more.

Once inside Emily pointed and said to Julie, “Look there she is.” Julie looked to where Emily was pointing and saw a beautiful woman talking to individuals in line as they got to meet her. “Wow is that her?” asked Julie.

“Yup, isn’t she beautiful.”

“I don’t know why but I expected a crotchety old lady.”

“Doll houses aren’t just for little girls and old ladies you know? Who knows maybe I can get you to enjoy them as much as I do.”

As the line moved along they went past dozens of doll houses on display. Even Julie was impressed at the attention to detail of the miniatures in the houses. “Aren’t they just amazing”, exclaimed Emily.

Finally, the girls reached Lauren Collins and introduced themselves. “It’s so nice to meet you. Are you a doll house aficionado as well?”, asked Lauren with a smile.

Emily began to stumble with her words and couldn’t find the right word to say in reply. “What my star struck friend is trying to say is that she adores doll houses and loves all your work”, said Julie.

“Oh, that is so sweet. Do you have any doll houses yourself?” asked Lauren.

“I don’t have any, but Emily here has quite a few and spends a lot of time with them”, replied Julie.

Lauren looked at the book that Emily was holding tightly against her chest. “That looks like my book.”

Emily finally composed herself and said, “I was hoping to get your autograph, but it is ok if you don’t want to.”

“Don’t be silly of course I will sign it”, said Lauren as Emily excitedly handed it over.

After Lauren signed it she said, “Listen why don’t the two of you come to my house tomorrow night. I am having a private party for collectors and I think you might enjoy it.”
Emily couldn’t believe what she just heard. “Oh my god, really? This is a dream come true. You must have such an incredible collection.”

“Its my best work, my elite collection that’s not for public viewing. I know you will love it”, said Lauren as she reached into her jacket pocket. She produced a business card and handed to Emily. “This is my business card; my address is on the back. The party begins at eight with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres with a private tour following.”

“I can’t thank you enough. Would you mind if I brought pictures of some of my work, so I could ask for your constructive criticism?” asked Emily.

“Of course, my dear. I would love to see what you have done. I am looking forward to it”, replied Lauren.

After the girls thanked her once again and turned to leave, Lauren mentioned to them that the party would be formal.

When the girls got back to the car Emily let out a scream. “Oh my god, Oh my god. I have been invited to Lauren Collins house. Oh my god!!”

“Ok calm down, its not like we got invited to Beyoncé’s house”, said Julie.

“Ok, I know, I’m sorry. I am just so excited. By the way what are we going to wear?”

“Well, looks like we have an excuse to go SHOPPING!”, exclaimed Julie.








Chapter 2

As the blue Honda Civic approached the massive mansion on the hill Emily commented, “Would you look at the size of that house. It looks like a castle.”

“I guess playing with dolls is a good paying job”, replied Julie.

Emily pulled her car along side the other cars that were parked in the massive driveway, which was full of Mercedes, Bentley’s, Roll Royce and limos. “My car fits right in with the rest”, said Emily embarrassingly.

“Hey, weren’t you supposed to bring your portfolio or something?” asked Julie.

“Oh, shoot. I can’t believe It. I was so excited to be invited to her house I forgot. Maybe we can go back and get it.”

“Are you kidding, it took us over two hours to get here. Just ask her if you can come back sometime, I’m sure she will let you.”

“I guess you’re right. I was really hoping to show her my work.”

As they exited the car they were approached by a well-dressed man who appeared to be security. “May I help you?”

Emily handed the man the business card and explained that she was personally invited by Lauren. The man then escorted them to the main entrance. They entered the main room and found it busy with guests and staff who were busily serving food and drink. As a man passed by carrying a tray of champagne Julie grabbed two glasses, handing one to Emily.

Julie than raised her glass to Emily and toasted, “Thank you to my wonderful friend and her love of doll houses.” They clinked their glasses together and downed the champagne. Julie wasted no time in replacing their two empty glasses with new ones. “Maybe we can find ourselves a rich husband”, said Julie as she downed another glass.

“I think we are a little out of our league in these dresses from Macy’s”, said Emily.

“Well, I think you look gorgeous. Hey, let’s get a picture because you know no one is going to believe us”, said Julie as she took her phone out of her purse. Julie asked one of the staff to take a picture of them in front of a marble fountain. Julie showed the picture to Emily and said, “I think we look great.”
Emily was wearing a long red sleeveless gown while Julie wore a short black sequin dress and black pumps.

“I think big things are going to happen to us tonight”, said Emily as they toasted to each other again.

“There you are, I am so glad you came”, said Lauren loudly as she approached the girls, holding a half empty glass of wine. She approached the girls and gave them both a kiss on the cheek.

“It was very nice of you to invite us, thank you”, said Emily.

“Please enjoy yourselves to food and drinks and mingle amongst my wonderful friends. I think there might be a few single men here if you are interested”, said Lauren with a wink.

Lauren quickly turned away and greeted a few more guests that were entering. “Did you hear that? Single men, probably rich too”, said Julie.

“Well I really want to see the doll houses”, said Emily.

“You really now how to party Emily”, replied Julie sarcastically.

The girls continued to drink while walking around the room and viewing all the beautiful doll houses on display that were encased in safety glass. “Her work is magnificent. The houses look so real”, said Emily.

“These houses are a lot nicer than my parent’s house. Maybe Lauren will let me move into one”, said Julie jokingly.

“I would love it if you were doll size and living on one of my houses”, replied Emily.

“As much as I love your houses Em, I really want to live in one of these”, said Julie as she put her arm around Emily. “I would love to have you as a roommate though.” Emily gave her a big hug, “Thank you for coming with me Jules.” “Hey, what are best friends for”, replied Julie.

After several more glasses of champagne Julie said, “I really need to pee.”

“Yeah, me too”, said Emily.

They found the bathroom but were not happy with the line and realized they couldn’t hold it any longer.

“Follow me”, said Julie grabbing Emily’s hand. She led her down a hallway, around a corner and another long hallway until they finally came to another bathroom. “I knew a house this size would have another bathroom close by.”

The girls relieved themselves and freshened up a bit before leaving the bathroom. “I wonder what is down this way”, said Julie.

“Come on Jules, we shouldn’t be walking around someone’s house without their permission”, said Emily.

“Stop being such a prude. This house is huge, let’s do some exploring.” Julie pulled Emily along with her as she followed the corridor. Emily reluctantly allowed Julie to lead her further into the house. They came to a large room, that was beautifully furnished. “My god, this is the most beautiful house I have ever been in.”

“I can’t imagine just one person living in a house this big”, said Emily.

“She probably has a whole butler and maid service that lives with her. The servant’s quarters are probably bigger than our houses put together.”

After lounging for a few minutes, they exited the room by the back door and came to a foyer area with a double curved staircase that led to the second floor. “Wow, this looks just like that stairway in that movie the Titanic”, said Julie. Emily was admiring the carving and detail of the railings when she saw Julie began to ascend the stairs.

“Jules, where are you going?”

“I want to see what is up here.”

“It’s probably just bedrooms and stuff, now knock it off, you are going to get us in trouble.”

Julie didn’t listen and climbed the stairs to the second floor. Emily quickly ran up behind her. “Let’s stay together ok?” said Emily.

Julie nodded in approval and asked, “Which way?”

Emily shrugged her shoulders but pointed down the right corridor. They began to open doors quietly on each side of the hallway. Most appeared to be spare bedrooms and one led into a large library with another door along the left wall. There was only one room left directly at the end of the hall.

Julie opened the door and found it completely dark. She felt around on the wall until she found a light switch. When she flipped it up the room was completely illuminated by a large chandelier hanging in the middle of the room. The girls were stunned when they saw the size of the room. The far wall on the right was lined with red curtain that hung from the ceiling to the floor. The wall across from the door was lined with doll houses that were on a table that ran the length of the room. Emily counted a dozen houses along the table. “These doll houses are huge, they must be her prized collection”, said Emily.

Downstairs Lauren Collins was in a conversation with a few guests when a gentleman, wearing an ear piece, approached and whispered in her ear. She nodded that she understood and politely excused herself from her guests.

Julie released Emily’s hand and began to casually walk along the doll houses, admiring the size and beauty of them. Meanwhile Emily approached the first house at the left end of the table and began to peer inside the windows. “Every room in the house is furnished with tiny furniture”, said Emily.

Emily continued the gaze through the windows when she stopped at what appeared to be a bedroom. The room was very shadowy, so it was hard to get a clear view. She adjusted her position slightly to allow the light from the chandelier to spill into the room. As she looked in she adjusted her glasses and looked closely at what appeared to be two tiny figures lying in bed. She was amazed at how Lauren could do such lifelike work. She was staring, mesmerized about how peaceful they looked when suddenly one of the tiny figures rolled over. “Oh my god!”, said Emily as she let out a gasp and backed away from the table.

Julie at the far end looked back at her and asked, “What’s wrong?”

Emily looked at Julie with her mouth hanging open, not able to say the words she wanted to say. She just stood pointing at the house. Julie made her way back over to Emily and asked once again, “Em, what is wrong with you?”
Emily could only whisper, “Little people, there are real little people in there.”

Julie leaned in and peered through the window. She saw a tiny man sitting up in bed staring back at her. He began to shake the tiny figure lying next to him. Suddenly a tiny woman next to him sat up, the sheet falling away exposing her large round breasts. She quickly pulled the sheet back up covering herself.

“I can’t believe what I am seeing”, said Julie as she looked back at Emily. Emily leaned back in and the two of them stared through the window at the two tiny frightened people, huddled together, in the bed.

“What should we do?” asked Emily.

“How the hell do I know?” replied Julie.

“Do you think the other houses have people in them too?” asked Emily.

“Let’s check and see”, replied Julie.

“I think you have seen enough”, said a voice from behind them. They turned to see Lauren standing in the doorway. “So, what do you think of my collection Emily? Was it everything you had hoped for?”

“I’m so sorry Lauren, we shouldn’t have come here. We’ll leave and promise not to say anything, right Jules?” Julie shook her head yes not being able to speak from fright.

“I’m afraid its too late for that Emily. It looks like I will have a few new additions to my collection”, said Lauren as she turned and closed the door behind her. They both heard the locks click into place. Emily quickly ran to the door and tried to open it. It wouldn’t budge. She pounded on the door and pleaded with Lauren top open it.

Suddenly the room began to hum, the chandelier went dark and the room began to fill slowly with a red glow. Julie ran to the opposite end and pulled open the curtain. Behind it was a mirror. As she opened the curtain the red glow got much brighter. Unknown to them, was Lauren sitting behind it, smiling, waiting for the process to complete.

Emily continued to try and open the door. The hum got a little louder and the room began to glow a little redder. Emily saw that Julie was completely engulfed in the red glow at the far end of the room. Julie continued to bang on the window while screaming, “Please, let me out, I don’t want to die.” Julie then stumbled away from the mirror and moved towards Emily but collapsed to her knees in the middle of the room. “I don’t feel so well Em. I think I’m going to”, she never finished her sentence as she fell unconscious on the floor.

Emily watched in horror as her best friend dwindled in size. The only thing left was her dress and shoes. She immediately ran over, crouched down, and lifted the dress, unsure of what she would find. She stared in shock when she found Julie, the size of a mouse, naked and unconscious. Realizing there was no time to waste she reached down and picked her up in one hand and moved away from the glow. She went to the far corner as far away from the light as possible. She looked at Julie lying limply in her grasp and whispered, “I’m so sorry Jules, this is all my fault. I wish we had never come here.” She didn’t know why but she pressed Julie tightly against her chest as if she would be able to protect her from further harm.

Emily watched as the red glow continued to spread across the room until it finally reached her. She then began to feel light headed and dizzy. Like Julie she also went down to her knees. The room began to spin, and she fell landing on her side with her arm outstretched. She watched helplessly as Julie rolled out of her hand. She was overcome by the feeling of falling even though she knew she wasn’t. The last thing she remembered before blacking out was that her dress felt like it was getting bigger.





Chapter 3

When Emily awoke, her head was pounding, and she felt nauseous. She couldn’t or didn’t want to lift her head from the pillow. Whether she wanted to or not she quickly fell back to sleep. She repeated this process repeatedly for an unknown amount of time.

Eventually she became conscious enough to take in her surroundings. She knew she was in a bed in a nicely decorated bedroom, but who’s bed and who’s bedroom. She tried to remember how she got here but found she could not remember much and the more she tried the more her head hurt. She tried sitting up and regretted it immediately. She got extremely nauseous and leaned over the side of the bed. To her pleasant surprise there was a small plastic bucket. For the next minute she lost whatever was in her stomach. There as a small towel on the night stand next to the bed that she used to wipe her mouth. Wherever she was, someone took precautions against her being sick.

Emily sat on the edge of the bed and placed her feet on the soft carpet. It was then that she realized she was naked. Either she undressed herself or someone took the care to do it for her. She began to remember vaguely about a party, a room full of people, but couldn’t quite get the full thought. It was then that she thought she heard a noise coming from outside the room. The curtains were not completely closed and there was enough of a gap to let in some light. It then appeared that a large shadow moved quickly past the window. She jumped up to see what was outside but as soon as she did the room began to spin and she fell back on the bed. She then felt like the was going to throw up again and grabbed the bucket. She began to vomit all over again. The bucket was now beginning to smell bad and she knew she would need to dump it. She once again tried to sit up on the edge of the bed. Once she felt ok she slowly began to stand up. This time she was able to do it without any problems. She carried the bucket to an open doorway connected to the bedroom. She was so happy to see it was a bathroom. She flipped on the light and emptied the contents of the bucket into the toilet. When she finished she reached over to flush the toilet, but it didn’t work. She pressed the handle several times before giving up. It was then that she realized that the toilet didn’t look right. It didn’t look real. She touched it and it was plastic instead of porcelain. The noticed there was no toilet hanger for tissue either. ‘What is going on here’, she thought to herself. As she examined the bathroom more closely she noticed that everything looked realistic but wasn’t. The sinks were plastic and there was no running water. She was thankful that at least the electricity was working. Even though the toilet wasn’t functional she still had to pee. So, she did what she had to do and closed the cover when she was finished.

Emily went back to the bedroom, turning off the bathroom light, and placed the bucket by the bed. It was then that she thought she saw a shadow again and something moving outside. She quickly went to the window and opened the curtain. She stood confused for a moment, as she was expecting to see what you would normally see when you look out of a window. She was expecting to see blue sky, the sun, maybe some trees. But there was none of that, only empty space. There was nothing in the foreground, everything was off in the distance. She saw what appeared to be a huge bed, covered in decorative pillows, with nightstands on both sides. Her mind was frantically trying to process what she was seeing, but she couldn’t form any rational thought. It was then that that she heard a noise as if a large panel was being slid open and the room began to shake. She had to steady herself as not to lose her balance. The sound appeared to be coming from the bathroom. As she went to investigate there appeared to be light in the bathroom even though she had turned the light off. When she entered she saw that there was an empty space where the toilet should be. Even more shocking was the fact that the wall was missing. It was then the shadow returned and the bathroom grew dark. Suddenly a hand, a woman’s hand, a hand as large she was appeared. The toilet was held between its finger and thumb, both had a shiny scarlet nail at the tip. The hand placed the toilet down, delicately sliding it back into place with the tip of a finger before retreating. Emily was frozen in place, her brain trying to comprehend what she just saw. It became more overwhelming when a giant face appeared where the bathroom wall should have been. It was a woman’s face, the mouth, framed in red, was large enough to swallow her, the nose as long as she was and two large blue eyes that stared at her unblinkingly.

“Well, it’s nice to see you finally up and around. I emptied the toilet for you”, came the booming voice from the giant.

Emily broke out of her frozen state and bolted back to the bedroom. The loud noise of a panel sliding returned, as well as the rooms vibration, only stronger this time, nearly knocking her off her feet. The side of the bedroom suddenly disappeared, and the giants face filled the space where the wall had once been.

This time Emily opened the door opposite the bathroom. She raced down the hallway and down a flight of stairs. She had no idea where she was going, she only wanted to get away from the giant woman. She threw open the door at the bottom of the stairs and ran down a few steps until she reached a hard-shiny surface. She ran across the hard-shiny surface until she saw that it ended at an abyss. She slowed to a stop and took in her surroundings. It only took her a few seconds to realize she was standing on the edge of a table looking out into a giant bedroom. She could see the huge bed, with all the pillows that she saw earlier from the window. She then felt and heard the giant moving off to her right. Suddenly a shadow fell over her, completely engulfing her and blocking out the sun, the sun that didn’t exist. As the giant moved in front of her she was staring directly into a swaying white canvas covered in pretty flowers. The swaying of the canvas began to abate before it suddenly began to move downward. When it finally stopped she was looking once again directly into the face of the giant woman. The lips parted, revealing a row of large white teeth. The warm breath of the giant came flowing over her as the she exhaled. Emily began to walk slowly backwards, afraid if she made any sudden movements the giant might swallow her.

Emily stumbled as she walked backwards up the steps and into the house. She kept backing up slowly until she reached the interior stairway. As she looked back out through the open door she could see the giant’s face still watching her. She ran back up the stairs and closed the door of the bedroom. She climbed up onto the bed, leaned against the headboard, clutching the pillow against her chest, hoping the giant wouldn’t return. But the giant did return and there was nowhere left to run. As the giant’s face stared in at her she was able to study its features more closely. The face was framed in blonde hair, one side tucked neatly back behind her right ear. The piercing blue eyes, lined in black, shadowed in powder blue blinked several times. The ruby red mouth, parting to reveal a smile that chilled her soul. It was then that she recognized the face of the giant woman. The face belonged to Lauren Collins.

She remembered now. Lauren Collins, the doll house designer. Lauren Collins, the miniaturist. Lauren Collins, the Author. Lauren Collins, the role model of everything that she inspired to be. Now Lauren Collins, the giant woman.

Emily was awakened from her trance by the sudden movement of the giant. For now, the giant had been content to watch her, but now the hand returned and was reaching for her. She cowered against the headboard, wishing she could burrow through it, but there was nowhere to go. She slapped at the bright red tip of the finger as it brushed against the side of her head. She then shifted her position and tried to push the finger away with two hands, but to no avail. The finger then pressed firmly into her chest, pinning her solidly against the headboard. Emily tried to forcibly push the finger away as hard as she could, but it would not budge. When she realized it was useless she began to scream at the giant, “Please go away! Please just go away and leave me alone.”

The giant, with her finger still firmly pressed in Emily’s chest, spoke to her. To Emily the voice seemed to come from all around as if it was being broadcast through a stadium speaker system.

“You need to stay calm and relax, you have been through a traumatic experience and need time to adjust. Everyone does over time.”

“Do you remember me?” asked the giant woman softly.

Emily shook her head yes.

The giant then removed her finger from her chest and Emily was pleased as the hand retreated from the bedroom.

“Very good. We met at the museum last week and I invited you to my house for a private party.”

“Last week?” asked Emily questionably.

“Yes, last week. The party was on Saturday and it is now Tuesday. You have been in and out of consciousness for three days.” Lauren could see the look of confusion on Emily’s face. A look she had grown used to of the people she shrunk. It took time for the human brain to comprehend what had happened to them. “Do you remember the party?”

Emily began to think hard and it started to come back to her. “I remember now, I was so excited to meet you and I couldn’t wait to see your work. But I don’t remember much after that. What happened to me?”

“Well you and your friend went sneaking off to places you weren’t supposed to go. Do you remember?”

Emily’s memory of her friend Julie came flooding back. “Julie, where is Julie?” asked Emily excitedly.

“She is close by, but she isn’t coming out of it as fast as you are. Some people take longer than others.”

“Come out of what as fast, I don’t understand.”

“Come out of the shrinking process.”

“Shrinking process?” Emily asked confusingly

“Emily, you’ve been shrunk.”

Emily looked around the bedroom. Of course, she knew it already she just didn’t want to admit it that it was real. “Will I be like this forever?”

“I’m afraid so, there is no reversing it.”

“How is this possible, people can’t be shrunk?”

“Well now is not the time for me to explain the science behind it. Your brain right now is still adjusting to your new surroundings. All in good time my dear.”

“But I don’t want to be tiny, I want to ne normal again”, said Emily as she began to sob.

“You should have thought of that before you went sneaking off though my house and discovering my little secret. This wouldn’t have happened if you just stayed with the other guests.”

Emily remembered now, her and Julie discovering the room with the doll houses and seeing the tiny couple in bed. “I promised I wouldn’t tell anyone”, said Emily through tears.

“Well, I couldn’t take that chance. I have a business and a reputation to protect. I couldn’t let you and your nosey friend ruin everything I have built.”

“I really want to see Julie now”, said Emily in a firm tone.

“I’ll decide when you can see her and now is not the time.”

Emily began to feel more brazen. She slid off the bed and retrieved a plastic vase from the dresser. She then with all her strength, threw the vase towards the giant woman. It fell far short of its mark and disappeared down the side of the house. “I want to see Julie”, she screamed.

Emily didn’t have time to react as the giant reached for her, the fingers closing around her, pinning her arms to her side. She felt a wave of nausea as everything around her seemed to move at a rapid speed. Her body felt like it was being squeezed in a vice, and she immediately began to sweat from the heat generated by the giant’s hand.

Lauren purposely held Emily at arm’s length, down below her stomach, wanting her to fully comprehend the size difference between them.

Emily had lost all the bravado she had built up only moments ago. She saw once again the white canvas, slightly rippling, covered in pretty flowers, that she now recognized to be the giant’s dress. She lifted her head and looked up at the giant woman, past the rhythmic rising and falling of her breasts, into the angry face looking down at her. “Please I just want to see Julie”, said Emily in a breathless tone.

“Do you understand who’s in charge?”

Emily nodded yes. The world around her moved rapidly once again as she was lifted and was now staring directly into the giant woman’s eye.

“Have you ever seen what happens to a grape when it is stepped on. Just remember you are the grape.”

Emily was returned to the doll house bedroom. She collapsed on the floor when the hand released her. Her breathing was heavy as she began to take in air normally again.

“You have responded remarkedly, to the shrinking process, better than I expected. You are days ahead of most people. But it will take time for you to adjust to your new size. The world can be a frightening place when you are only six inches tall.”

‘Six inches tall’, Emily repeated it over again in her head. ‘Six inches tall for the rest of my life.”

Emily didn’t see the smirk on the giant’s face as she wallowed in self-pity.

Lauren turned from the doll house and walked away, satisfied that her first lesson in obedience had started well. She wondered if it would go as well with the other one when the time came.





Chapter 4

‘This has to be the worst hangover ever’ thought Julie. She saw light coming through the window, so she figured it must be daytime at least, but what time she thought? She tried to sit up, but her body hurt all over and she had a horrible head ache. She put her head back on the pillow and fell back to sleep. When she woke again it was dark. ‘How long have I been out? And, where am I?’ she wondered. After another failed attempt of trying to get out of bed, she once again passed into unconsciousness.

When she woke the next time, the head ache was gone, and she felt a little better, enough to sit up. She saw it was daylight again and figured she must have slept through another night. She looked around the room for the first time, not recognizing where she was. She sat up on the edge of the bed and placed her feet on the hardwood floor, realizing now that she wasn’t wearing any clothes. She saw a bucket next to the bed and assumed it was in case she threw up. “I don’t need any stupid bucket, I can hold my liquor”, she said out loud. As she tried to stand though, she was hit with a wave of dizziness, lost her balance and fell back onto the bed. “Wow, I have never had a hangover like this. What the hell did I drink?”

As she lay staring at the ceiling for what seemed like an hour, she realized how hungry and thirsty she was. She eventually got the energy to try and sit up again. She sat on the edge of the bed, placed her bare feet on the floor and got up slowly. This time she was able to do it without any dizziness. She walked over to the window to see if maybe she could figure out who’s house she was in. At first, she wondered what she was looking at. As she looked down, she expected to see grass, or maybe a driveway, but what she saw was a shiny, polished, wooden surface. She looked out further and saw what appeared to be a bed, with a white comforter and lots of pillows. Suddenly, without any warning, her view out the window was blocked by a shimmery canvas with black and grey stripes. The stripes slowly began to move downwards, swaying as they descended. Julie now found herself looking out the window at a giant blue eye, along side a nose that was as long as the window. She backed away from the window so fast that she tripped over her own feet and fell backwards on to the floor. As she sat up on her elbows she watched as the eye moved to the next window and the around to the side window. She then felt the room begin to shake and suddenly the wall, the one with the giant eye, disappear. In its place was the giant face of a smiling woman. Julie had never been more terrified in her entire life. She was completely frozen, unable to breath, her heart pumping hard in her chest, her pulse racing rapidly.

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost”, said the giant in a voice that seemed to echo from heaven.

The booming voice caused Julie to react, almost like an animal that bolts as you approach it. She jumped up and ran to the door on the opposite side of the room, and as she was reaching for the door handle she was unexpectedly seized around the waist by a giant thumb and finger. She was lifted off the floor and roughly tossed onto the bed.

“Now where did you think you were going?” asked the giant woman gleefully. “You can’t leave before we get to know each other better.”

Julie was still terrified and in a state of shock. This must be a dream, a nightmare that she’ll soon wake up from. She put her hands to the side of her head and started screaming, “Please this can’t be real, this can’t be happening. Please someone make it stop.”

“Oh, I’m sorry but this is real, as real as it gets. Now if will stop screaming and get a hold of yourself I will explain it all to you and help you remember. Can you do that?”
Julie stopped screaming, took her hands away from her head and looked at the giant woman cautiously. As she composed herself she asked, “Where am I?”

“Right now, you are in a doll house, on a table in my bedroom. Sorry to be so blunt.”

As Julie tried to digest what she just heard she became nauseous, her stomach began to churn, and she vomited all over herself and the bed. The shock caused her to faint and she urinated at the same time.

‘Really? Why do tiny people have to make such a big mess?’ thought Lauren.

When Julie woke, she found that she was lying under the covers. She quickly remembered what the giant woman told her and that she got sick. That was the last thing she remembered. But the sheets and bed were now unsoiled, and she felt clean and fresh. Her skin was tingly like it had been rubbed with lotion. She rolled over and was disappointed to see the bedroom wall was still missing. She had slightly hoped that maybe she had dreamt it all. She heard a noise in the distance, she immediately recognized the sound, as she often made the same. She could recognize the thump and click of high heeled shoes walking across a hardwood floor. Only these were much louder than anything she had ever heard before. She saw the giant move past the windows and appear once again in the open space of the missing wall.

“Now, don’t you look so much better now. Do you feel better?”

Julie nodded her head up and down. “How did I get cleaned up?”

“I thought it might be obvious, but excuse me, sometimes I forget that your mind is still trying to recover from the experience. I cleaned you my dear and put new sheets on the bed while you were sleeping.”

“You cleaned me? How?”

“I washed you in my bathroom sink.”

Julie had a look of disgust on her face. She couldn’t believe what she just heard. While she was passed out she was handled like a piece of fruit or vegetable that you wash when you bring home from the supermarket.

“I’ve cleaned you several times my dear over the last week. You make a big mess for a little girl.”

“Fuck you”, replied Julie in disgust.

“That’s the thanks I get. I even took the time to rub some of my bath oils and lotion on you. I even spent a little extra time between your thighs”, said the giant with a grin.

Julie was infuriated and the only thing she could think of was to push the plastic vase filled with plastic flowers off the nightstand.

“Temper, temper. You really shouldn’t get so mad and break anything. I take pride in my tiny miniatures, which includes you too. It would be a shame if I am not watching were I am walking and accidently step on you. I wouldn’t enjoy wiping you off the bottom of my Christian Louboutin stiletto”, said the giant laughing.

Julie had images in her head of being crushed under the giant’s shoe and it wasn’t pleasant. The only response she could think of was flipping her the bird.

“You do remember who I am, don’t you?”

“You are that doll house lady, Lauren”, replied Julie without looking up at her.

“Yes, I am that doll house lady. The one who so kindly invited you over to my house and you repaid me by sneaking around and seeing things you weren’t supposed to see.”

Julie finally looked up at Lauren and asked, “So that’s it, I’ve died and gone to hell as punishment.”

“No, you didn’t die, you only shrunk, stop being so dramatic.”

“Shrunk? So, just for sneaking around your house, you shrunk me? Talk about dramatic.”

“My original idea was to flush you down the toilet, now that is punishment. But after thinking about it I thought it would be more fun to have a couple tiny dolls to play with. Lucky for you I changed my mind.”

“Yeah, I feel so lucky. Have you been PLAYING with Emily? asked Julie, while emphasizing playing.

“Just a little. She really has been dying to see you. You guys are really close, aren’t you?”

“She is my best friend, but more like a sister.”

“You should have seen how cute she was when you were in the shrinking room. After you shrunk, she ran into the glow, not caring about the risk to herself. She found you lying under your dress, picked you up, and carried you out of the glow trying to protect you.”

“She really did that for me?”

“I think that if I would have let her go, she would have brought you home and taken care of you.”

“That sounds like something Emily would do? When can I see her?”

“Once you both have fully recovered from the shrinking process.”

“How can you shrink people anyway? How is this even possible?”

“The wonders of medical science my dear. My husband was a cancer researcher.”

“Was?” asked Julie.

“Yes, was. I don’t know why I am telling you this, but why the hell not. You see, he was working on a way to shrink cancer cells with radiation. Not that this was all that groundbreaking or anything. But he wanted to be able to do it in a way that didn’t cause the patients to have side effects, such as getting sick, or losing their hair. When it came time to do trials, with mice at first, his experiments not only shrunk the bad cancer cells but also shrank all the cells. The mice were reduced to 1/12 their original size. No matter how many times he tried he couldn’t keep the mice from shrinking. His patent of course was never approved, and his research grants were suspended.”

Lauren paused and looked at the tiny woman sitting on the edge of the bed, listening to the story intently. “Are you really comprehending any of this right now? Or am I wasting my breath?”

Julie nodded yes and replied, “I would like to hear the rest.”

“Unfortunately, he developed brain cancer not long after his research ended. After years of different treatments nothing worked. The doctors finally told him there was nothing else they could do. So, in desperation he setup his own research lab here at home and continued to work on his cell shrinking research. When he had very little time left, and no other options he decided to try the experiment on himself. He asked me to assist him as he needed me to work the equipment. So, I sat behind the glass in the control room and waited as he prepared himself. He positioned himself on a gurney in the middle of the room and gave me thumbs up signal when he was ready. I turned on the machine, as instructed, and heard the hum of the machinery as it started up. Soon the room began to glow red, faint at first but soon spread out from one end of the room to the other. At first everything seemed fine, nothing looked out of the ordinary, and I was beginning to be hopeful. And in a matter of seconds I watched as my husband shrank to 1/12 his normal size. I turned off the equipment and ran to the lab. I was afraid to approach the table, still unable to comprehend that the tiny six-inch object I was looking at was my husband. I thought he was dead, but he was unconscious. I remember picking him up, but not knowing what to do with him. We never discussed what would happen if things went wrong. So, I took him to one of the doll houses and placed him in bed. I stayed by his side for days, watching him as he would wake, vomit uncontrollably, and fall back into unconsciousness. I would clean him, change his sheets, trying to keep him comfortable, like I did with you. But in the end the shock of shrinking was too much for his already damaged brain. I held him in his last moments, not wanting him to die alone, but eventually he passed away, lying in the palm of my hand.”

“What did you do with him?”

“I was so distraught at first, I didn’t know what to do with him. I eventually used one of my velvet lined jewelry cases as a coffin and buried him in the backyard.”, said Lauren sadly.

“Do you think he was cured of the cancer?” asked Julie.

“Yes, I think he was. I think if he had tried it sooner he would have survived. In my opinion, I believe that the shock of shrinking is so traumatic for the human body as well as the brain, that it needs time to adjust. In all human history the brain has seen the world from one perspective, now everything is instantly thrown out of whack. The brain needs to readjust and to accept the size differential in its new environment. Even now, unconsciously, you have become accustomed to the size differential between us. You have also adjusted to the sound of my voice, without even knowing it. It doesn’t seem as loud and overbearing as it did before does it?”

Julie realized she was right. She was unware the whole time that Lauren’s was speaking, that her voice, no longer sounded like a speaker system. “Everything sounds normal actually.”

“I believe that the doll house setting is beneficial for someone who has been shrunk. Waking up in a setting that is familiar, everything being of equal size, helps ease the mind into its new world.”

“I don’t know I was pretty freaked out when I first saw your giant eye looking at me through the window”, said Julie with a hint of humor.

“Well, let me give you a different kind of scenario. I’m sure you have a pretty good shoe collection, am I right?”

“Oh yeah, spent way too much money on them.”

“You have been looking at shoes your whole life. No matter what style or brand they have always been pretty much the same size, something that you can hold in your hands. Now Let’s suppose you were shrunk you in the middle of a women’s shoe store, during a 50% off sale. Suddenly you are face to face with a pair of Daisie six-inch pumps. A shoe that you could normally hold in your hand is now so big you could lay inside it. Now combine that with a hundred women trying on different styles all at once. I’m sure you’ve experienced the chaos. Your mind would be so overwhelmed, there would be no way for the synapsis in your brain to reconnect. I am obviously using an extreme example to make a point because, in all honesty, you’d get stomped on long before your brain hemorrhaged.”

“Now that’s a pleasant thought.”

“But you get my point. My controlled environment has eased your transition into a drastically different world.”

“You sound like my shrink, no pun intended.”

Lauren smiled and said, “I know to you I am just some silly doll house designer, or tiny furniture maker who play with dolls, but I actually have a master’s in psychology. I have found it fascinating to psychoanalyze people after they have been shrunk.”

“Maybe you should analyze yourself. Ask yourself why you are shrinking people.”

“There is not much to analyze, I had a machine that could shrink people, and a lot of empty doll houses just waiting for tiny people to live in them.”

“Who was your first?”

“One of my housekeepers. I converted my husband’s lab into the doll house display room that you were nosing around in. I asked her to clean the doll houses for an upcoming event. As she was cleaning I locked the door, went behind the glass to the control room, pressed the button and watched her shrink.”

“Where is she now?”

“She is the woman you saw in the doll house when you were snooping around. The man that was with her was her husband. I had to shrink him when he came looking for her.”

“I have a feeling you’ve shrunken a lot more.”

“I guess you could say that. Once you start shrinking people, it’s hard to stop.”

“Does anyone else know about your little secret?”

“Just Bianca, my personal assistant and my new housekeeper Rachel. Bianca is away right now though, handling some business for me but should be back later tonight. You will love her, she really is a sweetheart. I don’t know what I would do without her. I am sure you and Emily will get along with her really well.”

“I thought my mind was adjusting to all of this but now I am not so sure. It’s a little overwhelming. Will I be small like this forever?”

“You know, Emily asked me that same question. But, I am afraid so, the shrinking process can’t be reversed. Over time you will adjust, the rest have. Who knows you might even begin to enjoy it.”

Julie stood up and walked to the edge of the room, getting as close to Lauren as possible, placing her hands on her hips and saying, “Really, you think I could possible enjoy this. I’m living in a doll house, talking to a woman twelve times larger than I am. Gee, what is there possibly not to like?”

“I like the way your little boobs jiggle when you get mad”, said Lauren, trying to instigate her.

Julie had forgotten she was naked. She instinctively, covered her breasts with her arms and turned away.

“Sorry but I don’t have any tiny clothes for you to wear. I can run out and buy some little Barbie fashion dresses if you want? I bet you would look great in them.”

Julie turned back around, removing her arms from her breasts, not caring anymore about being modest, “You really can be a bitch. can’t you?”

“I sure can, I just can’t help myself sometimes. Listen, maybe later I can put a collar with a leash and take you out with me when I go shopping, would you like that?

“Go fuck yourself”, screamed Julie.

“My, what a potty mouth you have. I might have to teach you some manners.

“Well, maybe I can be a bitch too. Maybe this nice little doll house won’t look so nice anymore when I get through with it.”

Lauren squinted her eyes slightly and leaned in a little closer and whispered, “Go ahead, I won’t punish you though. I’ll punish Emily. Let’s see how much you love your friend.”

“Please I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it, please don’t hurt Emily.”

“That’s all up to you. Behave and all will go well. Misbehave and I hate to think what might happen to poor little Emily.”

Julie went back and sat on the edge of the bed dejected. The attitude that got her the things she wanted no longer worked in her new world.

“So, we understand each other, now right?”

Julie nodded, “Yes I understand you perfectly.”

“Let me go chop up some little pieces of food for you. You will need to get your strength back. Behave and I’ll let you see Emily later, ok?”

Julie perked up, “I’ll behave I promise.”

“Good, I’ll be back in a little while. Why don’t you use the bathroom in the meantime? Sorry but we don’t have any running water but there is electricity hooked up and a few lights. This isn’t the Hilton.”

Lauren watched as Julie disappeared into the bathroom. Closing the door behind her.

‘This one is tougher than the other’, thought Lauren. But she liked her, she kind of reminded of herself when she was younger. She walked away satisfied again that it was another successful training in obedience.




Chapter 5


Emily no longer flinched when the giant hand entered the room. Which it often did, placing food or removing the empty cups and bowls. Emily noticed that Lauren seemed a little happier than usual. She found when looking at a face the size of the moon it was easier to read facial expressions.

“Your friend is awake”, said Lauren.

“Really, how is she?” asked Emily gleefully.

“She is doing much better now. She just had something to eat and drink and was able to keep it down, which is a good sign she is past the shrinking shock.”

“How did she handle it, when she saw you?”

“Pretty much the same as you. I guess I can be quite terrifying to a little person”, replied Lauren with a smirk.

“You should try being on our end sometime.”

“Nah, I’ll take your word for it. I like my view better.”

“But we had a nice talk, I explained to her everything that happened and how her brain and body was adjusting to the shrinking process. All in all, I think she handled it pretty well.”

“Do you think I could see Julie now?” asked Emily sheepishly, expecting the Lauren to reject her once again.

“Yeah, I think it is ok now. I have to carry you though, you sure you’re ready?”

Emily jumped up and ran to the edge of house with her arms raised.

“Well, I guess you are ready. I remember when you were terrified of my hand.”

“I’ve gotten used to it, It’s not so scary anymore”

“Well that’s good, because you and my hand will be spending a lot of time together in the future. It’s unavoidable.”, said Lauren as she curled her fingers around Emily and lifted her from the house.

“How’s that, not too tight is it?” asked Lauren as she held Emily before her face.

“No, not at all, thank you.”

Emily was surprised at how smooth the ride was as the giant carried her and how short the trip was. She was gently lowered down on to a tabletop like hers. In the distance she could see her house sitting in a table in the opposite corner.

“Wow, I was that close to Julie the whole time?” asked Emily.

“Close for me but pretty far for you.”, replied Lauren laughing.

“Anyway, thanks for the lift.”

“Yeah, glad I could lend a hand. Now go see your friend. Second floor on the right.”

“Thanks, giant lady”, replied Emily as she turned and entered the house. She ran up the stairs eagerly and sprinted down the hall to the door at end of the hallway. She slowly pushed the door open and was disappointed to see Julie had fallen asleep. She saw Lauren’s face appear where the missing wall should be.

“Poor little thing, I must have worn her out with all my talking. Is there anything I could get for you?”

“How about a Long Island Iced Tea.”

“I think we could all use one of those”, replied Lauren.

“I’m all set for now, thank you.”

“Ok, I’ll be back later to check on you guys to see if you need anything.”

Emily watched as the giant turned and left, the clicking of her high heels diminishing in the distance. She lay on the bed next to Julie and softly stroked her hair, letting it run through her fingers. Soon Julie began to stir and woke wondering who was playing with her hair. When she saw Emily she began to cry, “Oh my god, I’ve missed you so much”, said Julie as she hugged Emily tightly.

“I’m glad no one can see us right now.”, said Emily

“Why?” asked Julie.

“Because we are both lying in bed naked and entwined in each other’s arms”, said Emily with a big smile.

“Oh, who cares, I love you so much.”

“I love you to Jules.”

“Em, what are we going to do? We’ve been shrunk.”

“I know Jules, I’m sorry I got you into this mess.”

“It’s my fault, I’m the one who made you explore the house. If we had just stayed with the party everything would have been ok.”

“I don’t know Jules, I don’t think it would have made a difference. I think she invited us here to shrink us. I mean why else would she have invited us?

“I never thought of it that way. Why do you think she picked us?”

“I don’t know. But if she is telling the truth about the shrinking process not being reversible than we are screwed.”

“She told me what you did for me?”

“What did I do?” asked Emily questioningly.

“After I shrunk you ran into the glow to save me. That was brave of you.”

“I’m sure you would have done the same for me Jules.”

“I can’t believe you were actually holding me in your hand, what was it like?”

“I was so scared, it wasn’t like I was really thinking about it. But you were kind of cute though”, said Emily giggling.

They both heard the familiar sound of the giant walking before they saw her. Her giant footsteps giving her away, eliminating the element of surprise. But this time they heard just the thump, not the usual clicking sound of her high heels. “She must have ditched the heels”, said Julie as Lauren appeared by the open wall.

“I have a surprise for you guys. My assistant is back, and she is dying to meet you.”

“She has an assistant?” Emily asked Julie surprised.

“Yeah, she didn’t tell you?”
Emily looked at Julie unsure what to make of this. “I was just getting used to one giant now there is another?”

They both sat up when they heard the rapid clicking of heels enter the room and approach the doll house. Suddenly another giant face appeared besides Lauren, squeezing itself into the open space of the missing wall.

“Oh, my god, there adorable”, said the new giant enthusiastically.

“Emily, Julie, this is Bianca my personal assistant.”

Both girls gave a half-hearted wave, still overwhelmed by the site of a new giant into their world.

“Lauren told me so much about you guys. She was right, you will make such a wonderful addition to her collection.”

“Collection?”, asked Julie angrily. “Were people. Not jewelry.”

“Forgive me, that was a poor choice of words.”, replied Bianca as she gave a sidelong glance at Lauren.

“Bianca gets excited when she meets some of my new little people, especially ones as cute as you two”, said Lauren.

“Hey, we should let them eat dinner with us tonight, so we can get to know them better”, said Bianca.

“It’s ok with me, how about you guys?” asked Lauren.

“Sorry were a little underdressed for the occasion”, said Julie sarcastically.

“You’ll get used to being naked, unless you want those Barbie Fashion dresses I mentioned earlier. They actually are pretty nice, much better then when I was growing up”, said Lauren.

“I think they would look beautiful in some tiny dresses”, said Bianca who was all smiles.

“I think we’ll stay like this for now”, said Emily. “I haven’t fully gotten used to being a doll yet.”

“You will adjust faster once you accept it. Deep down inside you are still holding out hope that this won’t be permanent”, said Lauren.

“I don’t believe any situation is hopeless. I will get my life back”, said Emily confidently.

“Aww, she is so cute. I wish I could take her home with me”, said Bianca gleefully.

“The ones you have aren’t enough?” said Lauren.

“But they need company. Mark would just love Emily. They would make such a cute couple.”

Emily and Julie gave each other glances as the two giant women bantered back and forth, discussing their shrunken person possibilities.

“Hey”, yelled Emily at the two giantesses. “How about taking it somewhere else and giving Julie and I some privacy.”

“Actually, you are the one that is going somewhere else, back to your house that is. Let’s get you two cleaned up for dinner”, said Lauren. “Bianca will take care of all your hygiene and feminine needs. She is really good at rubbing lotion if you let her.”

“I could use a hot bath”, said Julie, hoping her enthusiasm didn’t show. In the dark recesses of her mind she found the thought enjoyable of the giant Bianca rubbing lotion over her body.”

“Well, I’ll leave you guys in the capable hands of Bianca while I go and tell Rachel there will be two extra guests for dinner”, said Lauren as she turned and left.

“I will get you some hot bath water after I bring Emily back to her house, ok?” said Bianca to Julie.

Julie nodded in agreement and watched as the giant hand, with French manicured nails, reach for Emily. The long slender fingers curled around her naked torso and lifted her from the room. She watched as Emily was carried by the windows and quickly disappeared. She found herself feeling jealous of Emily, as she wondered about what it would be like to be held in the grasp of a woman as beautiful as Bianca. She slapped herself upside her head and asked herself, “What the hell are you doing Julie?”

Julie lay in bed staring at the ceiling, wondering why she was having these thoughts. ‘What has gotten into me? Why am I fantasizing about her hand?” Julie was embarrassed when she realized she had her hand between her legs and rubbing herself slowly. She sat up excitedly when she her the familiar sound of heels approaching. She was pleased when she saw Bianca’s face appear in the missing section of wall.

“I’ve brought you some hot bath water”, said Bianca cheerfully.

Julie heard the wall in the bathroom being removed and was looking forward to a nice hot bath to relax her muscles. She watched as the giant hand, delicately poured containers of steaming water into the tub. Julie was mesmerized by the beautiful white tips of her fingernails as the deftly grasped the tiny containers of water.

“Ok, sweetie. Climb in while it’s hot.”

Julie stepped into the hot water, and slowly eased herself down into it. The warmth felt so good on her tired and aching muscles. She rolled her head to the side and saw the giant with a huge smile staring at her.

“I bet that feels good doesn’t it?” asked Bianca.

“I really needed this. Is Emily taking a bath too?”

“Yes, Lauren is bathing her. Don’t get nervous but she took her to another room, so we could give you both some privacy.”
“It’s ok as long as she is having fun like me.”

I hope you don’t mind, that you are stuck with me!”

“Oh, I don’t mind at all. You are really nice and kind”, said Julie happily.

“Well you just sit there and relax, and I will be back with some more hot water, soap and some lotions.”

Julie was sad to see the giant woman leave but was excited when she mentioned the lotion. She hoped that Lauren wasn’t joking when she said Bianca was good at applying it. In the meantime, she lay back, letting the water soak into her skin, while she fantasized about the giant’s fingers working their way over her body. She had nearly fallen asleep, when she giant returned.

“How about some more hot water? I bet that water has cooled a little by now”, said Bianca she poured some more steaming water into the tub.”

“I really love your nails, they’re beautiful.”

“Aww, thanks, I just had them done yesterday”, replied Bianca shyly. “I’m going to pour some water over you, so I can wash your hair, ok?”

Julie sat up and nodded yes, eagerly anticipating the moment she had been waiting for. She watched as the giant fingers returned holding a tiny plastic pitcher between its fingers. She closed her eyes as the warm water flowed over her head and through her hair. This was done several times until her hair was saturated. “Ok, I’m going to put a drop of shampoo now.” Julie felt a plop on top of her head and was greeted by a sweet smell. Then she felt the tip of the giant’s finger begin to slowly work the shampoo around her scalp, moving in a circular motion. Soon her head was totally lathered, and two fingers were slowly and carefully massaging into her scalp. “Does this feel ok? Am I being too rough?” asked the giant.

“Are you kidding me? You are amazing. This is the best shampooing I have ever had.”

“Most tiny people don’t like being touched. They are always screaming at me to leave them alone. I guess I scare them.”

“I was terrified the first time I saw Lauren looking through the window at me. But how could anyone fear you, you have the most amazing fingers.”

“You are too sweet. I really do enjoy it, it’s like having…..”, Bianca caught herself midsentence.

“Like having what?” asked Julie.

“Well, I better not. I don’t want to seem insulting.”

“It’s ok, you can say it.”

“Well, it’s like having of a pet.”

Julie laughed, “Like having a hamster or something huh?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean for it to come out like that.”

“Trust me I can see it from your perspective too. You are washing the hair of someone just short of six inches tall sitting in a plastic bath tub, inside a doll house. I would think I was a pet too.”

Both girls had a good laugh as Bianca finished washing her hair. “Ok, time for a rinse, why don’t you stand up for me.”

Julie stood up and faced Bianca, and watched as her fingers returned, pinching the tiny plastic pitcher between them. She scooped water from the tub and poured it over Julie’s head, until all the soap was washed away.

“If it’s ok with you I can wash your body”, said Bianca.

“No, please don’t. Please don’t make me feel more pampered than I already am. I don’t know if I can take it”, said Julie laughing.

“You really are something. If only the others adapted as fast as you, maybe they would have it enjoyed it more”, said Bianca as she carefully spread soap over Julie’s body with the tip of her finger.

“Have you washed many tiny people?”

“Quite a few I guess, most of them were unconscious right after they were shrunk. The shrinking process makes everyone sick and seeing it takes days to recover, they make a little bit of a mess in the bed. It’s not their fault of course, just a side effect of the shrinking.”

“Maybe I could wash you sometime?”, asked Julie, while waiting for Bianca’s reaction.

Bianca looked at her for a second as if she was serious before finally cracking a smile and realizing she was joking. “You had me there for a second Julie.”

“Might take me a while though, you are kind of huge.”

“Well maybe I’ll let you wash my feet some time. I bet you would be good at getting in between my toes”, said Bianca playfully.

“As long as they don’t stink too bad.”

“Well, after wearing nylons and heels all day I can’t guarantee they won’t. I wouldn’t want to be you”, replied Bianca smiling.

“Well this conversation has really gone off the rails. How did we end up talking about your stinky feet?”

“I’m not really sure, but you are fun to chat with. Anyway, time to rinse you off”, said Bianca as she rinsed all the soap from Julie’s body. Bianca placed a small towel on the floor for Julie to step on and handed her another to dry off. “After you are done drying I can rub some lotion on you. It will make your skin nice and soft and smell nice too.”

“Hopefully I will smell better than your feet”, said Julie.

“Ha ha, very funny”, replied Bianca while sticking her tongue out at Julie.

Julie finished drying off and handed the towel back to Bianca, who pinched it between two nails. “Well it will be much easier to put lotion on you if I put you on the big bed rather than your tiny one. I will have to pick you up, are you ok with that?”

“I can’t think of a place I would rather be right now”, said Julie excitedly.

“Wow, I never thought I would meet someone so eager to be in my hand. I promise to be gentle.”

Julie watched as Bianca’s hand approached her slowly. She lifted her arms, allowing Bianca’s fingers to wrap around her torso. She grabbed hold of the giant thumb with both hands as it came to rest across her breasts. The skin was soft, but leathery and gave off heat that caused her to quickly sweat. She felt her stomach drop and a momentary feeling of weightlessness as she was lifted off the floor. The walls of the bathroom appeared to move backwards as she was taken from the house. She had no awareness of her surroundings as everything around her was a blur. Her stomach dropped again as she felt downward movement, that reminded her of a roller coaster at Six Flags. She was facing up, looking up at the giant woman towering over her, but the giant’s face was moving further away. When the movement stopped she found she was still lying in the giant’s hand, but the hand was resting on a soft surface. The long fingers than uncurled from her body, the hand tilted up slightly and slowly slid away from under her, leaving her lying on the soft fabric of the giant bed. Julie, saw, heard and felt the giant as she moved because of her massive size. Julie could tell the giant had knelt beside the bed, her giant face now filling her vision as she leaned in close to her.

“Are you comfortable? Was being in my hand, everything you had hoped it would be?”

“It was and then some. I must get used to how fast everything moves and how big you really are now that I am outside the house. You are huge.”

“I never thought I would be called huge”, said Bianca laughing. “But I guess at your size I must look like Godzilla.”

“Godzilla in heels, that is a funny thought”, said Julie. “But it is scarier now that I am out of the house. I guess I didn’t realize the doll house room gave me a sense of security.”

“I have an idea. After I finish with the lotion I’ll put you down on the floor and I can help you adjust to life outside the doll house. That way you can get used to what it would be like from that perspective.”

“I don’t know do you think I am ready for your big smelly feet”, said Lauren sarcastically.

“I guess we’ll have to find out. Would you rather practice with me or have Lauren drop you in the middle of one of her dinner parties?”

“I like your idea better.”

“Good, now lie on this towel so I can rub some lotion on you”, replied Bianca as she laid the tiny towel down for Julie.

Julie, lay on her stomach with her arms by her side, anticipating how nice this would feel. She heard the squeeze of the bottle and almost jumped off the bed when she felt how cold it was on her back.

“Sorry, I should have heated it first. I didn’t think it would be that cold. Ok, relax, let me rub it in and that should help.”

Julie relaxed once again and was glad to finally feel the tip of the giant’s finger spread around her back. The giant finger moved effortlessly and delicately over her skin. She prayed it would go on forever. Eventually she moved down her legs and her feet. The feeling over the soles of her feet was amazing.

“Ok, why don’t you flip over for me now, so I can apply it on the front.”

Julie looked up at the giant smiling face of Bianca, realizing that she was enjoying this as well. She squeezed the tube of lotion again and squirted it on her stomach. She was prepared for it this time and it didn’t seem so cold. Bianca swirled it carefully around her stomach trying not to tickle her before moving on to her breasts. Julie still couldn’t believe that this was real. A beautiful giant woman rubbing lotion over her boobs. Every now and then the tip of her nail would glide across her erect nipple.

“I hope this is relaxing you?” asked Bianca.

“I think if I was a guy I would have an erection right now.”

Bianca began to laugh so hard she had to stop for a second, so she didn’t hurt Julie. Once she regained her composure she moved down to her legs. “Maybe if you tip me well I will give you a hand job”, said Bianca with a wink.

“It would be more like a finger job, wouldn’t it”, replied Julie laughing.

“Yeah, I guess it would”, said Bianca as she tickled the bottom of Julie’s feet. Julie had extremely ticklish feet and kicked at the giant to get her to stop tickling. “Aww, are you ticklish.”

“Very ticklish, I have very sensitive feet.”

“Ok, I’ll stop being silly”, said Bianca as she poked Julie’s ribs and vibrated the tip of her finger. Julie rolled over screaming and Bianca continued the tickle assault until Julie was exhausted.

“So how did you like your lotion massage?”, asked Bianca who was all smiles.

“I was so relaxed until you ruined it, you jerk”, replied Julie laughing.

“I’ll let you get revenge and tickle me later ok.”

“Yeah, thanks, that will work.”

“So, you ready to meet the floor?” asked Bianca.

“I am a little nervous, this bedroom is huge”, replied Julie as she looked around the room. “Are there like any giant insects or anything?”

“Just stay close to my foot and I’ll protect you. If there are any I’ll step on them.”

“Hey, just watch where you step ok?”

“Have no fears little one”, said Bianca as she reached for Julie.

Julie was once again happily in the embrace of the giant’s beautiful hand. She found herself rubbing her hands over the thumb as it pressed against her breasts. The trip was short and as the hand released her she was standing on a wooden surface. The shadow that covered her began to move and she could feel the giant rising to her full height behind her. She turned to her right and was now staring directly at the largest shoe she had ever seen. A black patent leather pump, as long as a car, with at least a five-inch heel. ‘God the heel is almost as tall as I am.’ Her mind drifted back to her conversation with Lauren about being shrunk in the middle of a shoe store. ‘Lauren was right I would have never survived it.’ When she turned to the left she saw the other shoe, realizing the giant placed her directly in between her feet where she would feel safe.

“How you are doing down there?” asked a voice from above. Julie tilted her head back, her eyes scanning up the long black nylon clad legs of the giant, that disappeared under a black skirt, just above the knees, and gave her a thumbs up.

Julie looked around the bedroom, taking in her surroundings. Even as an adult, there was something about the underneath of a bed, what might be lurking there. As this size it was terrifying. Even though the room was well lit, it was shadowy under the bed and dark corners where evil lurked. She was waiting for some monster to come scurrying out and drag her away. She suddenly let out a scream, as something bumped into her from behind. As she turned she saw it was just the shoe and realized that she had been slowly walking backwards the whole time and didn’t realize it.

“Don’t be so jumpy, I won’t let anything happen to you. I promise”, said Bianca as she moved both feet closer to Julie, trying to make her feel safe and secure.

Julie watched as both shoes closed within inches of her and felt safer immediately. She leaned over and gave a kiss on Bianca’s right foot, letting the giant know that she appreciated it. “Sorry but I have always been afraid of what’s under the bed.”

“I understand, for me its always been closets. I always think someone is going to jump out at me when I open it. Probably because of my stupid brother doing it to me when we were kids.”

“I guess we all have our phobias. Ok, let’s see how far I can get before I lose my nerve”, said Julie as she cautiously moved away from Bianca’s foot. She slowly walked forward, her head looking from side to side as she went. The darkness coming from beneath the huge dresser gave her the same anxiety that she had from the bed. She had traveled just beyond the shadow of the giant and passed by the corner of the bed post when she heard the loud click and thump of high heeled shoes. The sound stopped before she could even see where it was coming from. She had come to recognize that sound immediately and knew that Lauren had returned. She looked back and saw Bianca was still standing in the same spot but looking towards the bedroom door. Julie looked in the direction Bianca was looking, which led her gaze under the bed. On the other side she saw two giant strappy shoes, with thin stiletto heels. A thin strap held in place ten toes, each with a bright shiny red nail on its tip. Before she could even react, the feet moved, quickly rounding the corner of the bed. Julie froze in place, like a deer caught in a trucker’s headlights. The sound of the giant approaching was deafening, and the floor shook from each step of her giant feet. Julie instinctively raised her hands, closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable.

“Stop”, screamed Bianca as she moved forward quickly.

Julie opened her eyes in time to see Bianca’s foot slam down in front of her, protecting her from Lauren who was unware that she had been placed on the floor. The slamming of Bianca’s shoe finally woke Julie from her indecisiveness, causing her to run under the arch of Bianca’s shoe. She cowered in fear, her heart racing, as she realized she was almost crushed under the giant woman’s foot.

“What’s wrong”, said Lauren as she stopped immediately.

Bianca pointing down said, “You almost stepped on Julie.”

At first Lauren didn’t see anything but after tilting her head she could see Julie hiding behind the curved arch of Bianca’s shoe. “What is she doing on the floor?”

“I was trying to help her adjust to her new life, living in a world of giants. I was also hoping to build her confidence, but I guess that’s not going to happen.”

“She only woke up earlier today, she is not ready for that yet”, said Lauren.

“I think she was doing pretty good. She is adjusting faster than I thought she would”, replied Bianca.

“She needs to realize that she is the size of a mouse and that standing in the middle of the room is not such a good idea.”

“She wasn’t in the middle of the room, and she realizes how small she is. She’s small not stupid”, said Bianca, angrily defending Julie.

“Training her is not your responsibility, your job is to see to her needs. Don’t overstep your authority.”

Julie listened as the two giants argued back and forth, discussing her readiness for a world of giants.
She felt a new fondness for Bianca as she argued on her behalf. She decided she had heard enough. She stepped out from behind Bianca’s shoe and addressed the two arguing giants. “Hey, this is all your fault, not Bianca’s. Don’t talk to Bianca like that. She didn’t shrink me, you did. If you are going to shrink people, you need to watch where your walking.”

“Well, look at you. A minute ago, you were cowering behind Bianca’s shoe like a frightened little girl. Be careful, someday she might not be there to protect you and maybe I’ll be walking and not looking where I am going. I would hate to have to ask Rachel to scrape your remains off my shoe.”

“Stop it Lauren”, said Bianca angrily.

“Well, I’ll leave you two to finish getting ready for dinner. Remember Bianca it’s at 8:00, don’t be late”, said Lauren as she turned and left the room.

Julie watched Lauren as she spun on her heels and stormed from the room. After she was gone Bianca stepped away from Julie and looked down at her. “I’m sorry that happened. She can be such a bitch sometimes.”

“It’s not your fault. But thank you for defending me. At least I know you have my back.”

Julie watched as Bianca bent over and reached for her. She readily accepted Bianca’s hand as it embraced her. She found herself rising rapidly, stopping in front of her piercing blue eyes.

“I want you to know that I find you amazing. I can’t believe how fast I’ve become attached to you. But I promise you, nothing bad will ever happen to you. You have my word.”

Julie could see the empathy in Bianca’s eyes and knew the giant woman meant what she said. “I believe you and trust you. My life is literally in your hand”, said Julie chuckling.

“I wish I could hold you all the time, but unfortunately I need to go and get ready for dinner.”

“I wish you could hold me all the time too, I’ll miss you when you leave”, said Julie sadly.

“I’ll be back as soon as I can. I need to get pretty for you for dinner”, said Bianca in a flirting manner.

“Wow, you mean you can get even prettier? Now I’m really looking forward to dinner”, replied Julie in the same flirty way.

Bianca carried Julie back to the doll house and placed her back in the bedroom. “I’m going to check in on Emily before I take a shower.”

“Do you think Lauren did anything bad to her?” asked Julie concerned.

“No, not at all. The two of them seemed to get along well. I just thought you would feel better if I looked in on her”, replied Bianca.

“I would, thank you”, said Julie as she blew Bianca a kiss.

Bianca pretended to catch it and tuck it in her cleavage.

“I wish I was that kiss”, said Julie.

“If I have too many glasses of wine tonight, you might end up like that kiss before the night is over”, said Bianca as she turned slowly and walked away.

Julie ran to each window, watching sadly as Bianca got further away, before finally disappearing into the distance.

“I think I am in love”, said Julie out loud as she danced around the room.

As Bianca left the room she found Lauren waiting for her in the hallway. “Where’s Emily?”

“Resting on a pillow in my bedroom. She fell asleep when I was massaging her”, replied Lauren.

“These two new ones really like it when we pamper them. Not like the others.”

“Maybe we are just getting better at it.”

“So how did I do?” asked Bianca.

“The good cop, bad cop routine works like a charm every time. I can’t believe how fast you won her over. She actually cowered behind your shoe.”

“She seemed to take to me really quickly. She feels safe with me. How about Emily?”

“Same here, I literally had her in the palm of my hand”, said Lauren with a smirk.

“It seems like everything is ahead of schedule, the client will be happy.”

“Lesson number two, trust, completed in record time. We are getting so good at it we may have to start shrinking more people.”

“You won’t get any complaints from me”, replied Bianca.





Chapter 6


Emily woke up feeling like she had just had the best nap ever. She found herself still lying on the pillow that the giant Lauren massaged her on. She sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. As she looked around she noticed that Lauren was gone, and she was alone. Suddenly she felt vulnerable and afraid. It was the first time she had bene left alone outside of the doll house. She climbed from the pillow and ran to the edge of the bed, looking at the floor which was a long way down. “Where the hell do I think I am going?” she asked herself. “Stay calm Emily, Lauren will be back soon.”

She made her way back to the pillow and plopped herself comfortably in its embrace. She found herself wishing Lauren would come back. She was still thinking this was some weird dream and she would wake up in her own bed. ‘How is it possible that the woman I idolized the last ten years has shrunk me?” she asked herself. “I was fascinated by her doll houses and now I am living in one.” In a way she was happy that it wasn’t a dream. “I think I may be falling in love with her”, said Emily laughing, not believing what she just said.

She was thrilled when the door to the bedroom opened and in walked Lauren. She was wearing a shimmery silver dress that swayed when she walked. She approached the bed and as she bent down her breasts almost spilled out of her dress. “It’s nice to finally see you awake, I thought you were going to sleep all night.”

“If you had massaged me any longer I might have.”

“Well, it’s dinner time. Bianca and Julie have been waiting for you.”

At the mention of Julie’s name Emily got excited and at the same time ashamed. She realized that the whole time she had been with Lauren she had been selfishly only thinking about herself and how wonderful things were becoming. “How is Julie, I hope Bianca has been taking good care of her?”

“Oh, you don’t have to worry about her, they have become good friends since you last saw them. Bianca can be so sweet”, said Lauren as she reached for Emily.

Emily eagerly accepted Lauren’s gentle hand as it warmly embraced her. She watched as the pillow fell away and the world zoomed around her. “I hope you are hungry”, said Lauren as she carried Emily downstairs.

“I am actually. I think I’ve lost a few pounds”, replied Emily.

“You’ve lost so much I can carry you in one hand”, said Lauren jokingly.

Emily noticed that they entered a large, elegant dining room, with a huge chandelier, hanging over a long dining room table. Lauren carefully placed Emily down on a white surface, which felt nice on her bare feet. She found herself looking at a large place setting, consisting of a dish, a rolled cloth napkin and a wine glass taller than her.

Emily heard the patter of feet running up behind her and as she turned she was greeted with the biggest hug from Julie. “It’s about time you got here, I’ve missed you so much.”

“I’ve missed you too Jules. Sorry to keep you waiting.”

“It’s ok, I’m just glad you are here now. Isn’t this all just amazing? Everything looks so beautiful”, said Julie as she took Emily by the hand. She took her for a tour around the table, so she could see the beautiful flower arrangements and candles. “Look there is even a table for us”, said Julie pointing.

Emily saw a tiny table setup with tiny wooden chairs. As she approached it she saw it was laid out with plastic plates, cups and silverware. “I wish I could have done better for you”, came a voice form above.
Emily and Julie looked up to see Lauren towering over them, her silver dress dazzling from the chandelier light.

“It’s beautiful, thank you”, replied Emily. Appearing suddenly beside Lauren was Bianca, decked out in a stunning red dress, with a low-cut V-neck, that showed off her perfect boobs.

“Hi Emily, it’s nice to finally see you again”, said Bianca. With her usual ear to ear smile.

“It’s nice to see you too Bianca, you look beautiful.”

“Aww, thank you, you’re so sweet”, replied Bianca as she took her seat.

Emily and Julie watched as Lauren sat down, kiddie corner from Bianca. The two girls then sat down side by side at their tiny table. “What do you say to some wine, girls?” asked Lauren.

“I don’t know I might need some food in my stomach first”, said Emily.

“Of course, what was I thinking”, said Lauren as she turned and spoke loudly. “Rachel, could you please come here a moment.”

Emily and Julie heard a noise in the distance of someone approaching, the sound of heels clicking on the wooden floor. They were soon greeted by a new giant, with long black hair and beautiful captivating brown eyes, wearing a sexy black maids uniform, lined with white ruffles. “Emily and Julie, I want to introduce you to Rachel”, said Lauren.

Emily and Julie both greeted Rachel simultaneously, “It’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you too, I’ve heard so much about you”, replied Rachel.

“Rachel dear, the girls are hungry could you bring out the appetizers?” asked Lauren.

“Of course, Madam, I’ll only be a moment”, replied Rachel as she turned from the table.

“Do you only hire beautiful people?” asked Emily.

“Who would want to see an ugly person wearing that outfit?” asked Lauren.

“I can see your point”, said Emily.

As they waited for Rachel, Lauren poured a glass of wine for Bianca and herself. She then picked an eye dropper and filled it with wine from her glass. She then squeezed the contents into the tiny plastic cups for Emily and Julie. “I can’t think of a better way to do it”, said Lauren as she filled both cups.

“Works for me”, said Julie as she reached for her cup. Emily reached for hers as well without waiting for the food. It wasn’t long before Rachel returned and placed two dishes down in front of Lauren and Bianca. Emily and Julie watched as Rachel gingerly held a tiny plate between two large red fingernails. She carefully placed the first one in front of Julie and then repeated the process for Emily. “I tried chopping the fruit and cheeses as small as possible, I hope it is ok?” said Rachel nervously.

Emily could see the nervousness in Rachel’s expression as she served the appetizers. “It’s perfect Rachel, thank you so much”, replied Emily with a smile. Emily could see that Rachel was relieved as she gave a smile and walked away.

The girls enjoyed their appetizers as it felt good to get food in their stomachs. When they were finished Rachel returned and cleared their dishes.

“So now that you girls are so tiny, what is it you would like to do?” asked Lauren inquisitively.

“I haven’t really thought about it”, replied Emily looking at Julie. “Yeah me either”, said Julie, shrugging her shoulders.

Lauren placed her elbows on the table, put her chin in her hands and leaned forward, towering over the tiny table in front of her. “You two have an incredible opportunity that no other humans have ever had. Living in a world of giants. It must be so thrilling.”

“I wouldn’t call it thrilling. Maybe interesting, fascinating and a little terrifying”, said Emily.

“But that is what makes it thrilling, the hint of danger mixed with adventure.”

“Well that adventure almost got me stepped on today”, said Julie angrily.

“What? You almost got stepped on. How? Asked Emily confused.

“It was my fault”, said Bianca. “I wanted her to experience what it would be like on the floor. I wanted her brain to have the opportunity to adjust to her size compared to me.”

“And what happened?” asked Emily again.

“Stiletto lady here wasn’t watching where she was going and almost stepped on me. Lucky Bianca saved me”, said Julie.

“It was an unfortunate situation. I promise to be more careful”, said Lauren.

The conversation was interrupted by Rachel, “Are you ready for the entrees Madam?”

“Yes, Rachel that would be wonderful.”

The girls were treated to lamb, with roasted potatoes and asparagus, all chopped up tiny of course. “Is everything to your liking?” asked Rachel.

“Oh my god”, said Julie. “This is delicious.”

As the girls at their dinner, they continued to drink more and more wine, Julie consuming most of it.
Rachel approached the table once again and said, “Excuse me Madam, but Yuri would like a moment of your time.”

“Right now, we are eating dinner”, replied Lauren angrily.

“I’m sorry Madam but he insisted.”

“Ok, let him in”, replied Lauren agitated.

The girls watched as a man in a black suit and tie entered the room and approached Lauren. “I’m sorry to disturb you Ms. Collins but I need a moment of your time”, replied the man in a heavy Russian accent.

“Don’t be so rude Yuri, you haven’t said hello to the girls.”
Yuri looked at the table where Lauren was pointing and said, “I’m sorry little ladies but I did not see you, but it is nice to meet you I am Yuri.”

“It’s ok I get that a lot”, said Julie sarcastically. The girls then introduced themselves and watched as Lauren walked off to the corner with Yuri to talk in private.

“Well, this wine is really getting to me”, said Bianca. “You may need to help me to bed tonight Julie.”

“Yeah, some help I’ll be. I might be able to help you undo your ankle strap”, said Julie laughing.

Bianca leaned into closer and whispered, “I may just hold you to that.”

Emily suddenly felt uncomfortable as Bianca appeared to be flirting with Julie. She also was angry that Julie was playing along. “Maybe I should leave the two of you alone”, said Emily as she stood up and walked away from the table angrily.

Meanwhile Yuri was describing a problem that had arisen during dinner.

“The Alexander’s would like a new selection or a full refund of their purchase”, said Yuri.

“A refund, what the hell for, we don’t give refunds”, stammered Lauren.

“They say the young girl they purchased, committed suicide and are very disappointed.”

“How do we know she committed suicide, maybe they killed her. Did they bring the body?” asked Lauren.

“Not to my knowledge. What would you like me to tell them?”

Lauren thought for a moment before replying, “Tell them I agreed, take them to the special room to make a new selection. You know what to do from there”, said Lauren.

“Yes Ms. Collins”, said Yuri and turned to leave.

Lauren grabbed his elbow, stopping him, “And Yuri, leave them in that beautiful red glow a little longer, I never want to see them again.”

Yuri nodded that he understood and left the room. Lauren returned to the table and saw that Emily and Julie were not at the table. “Where are they?” asked Lauren.

“Over there”, said Bianca as she pointed to a floral arrangement. “They are having an argument.”

“Good”, replied Lauren with a smile.

“Emily why are you so mad at me?” asked Julie for the tenth time.

“Because your acting like this is some sort of game. These people shrunk us Jules. Our lives are over. Our families are probably worried sick about us and your flirting with the 50ft woman”, said Emily angrily.
“I’m not flirting. And she’s more like 70 feet.”

“See what I mean, this is all a big joke to you.”

“Emily I’m just trying to make the best of this. I don’t have the smarts like you do. I have spent my whole life being jealous of you”, said Julie as she turned away from Emily.

Emily looked at Julie confused, “Jealous of me why?”

“Because you have looks and brains. While I admit I am pretty hot, most guys think I’m dumb. That I am just some bimbo that they can get into bed with them.”

“Your selling yourself short Jules, you have brains. You chose me as a friend didn’t you. That’s pretty smart.”

Julie turned back to Emily, “I’m scared Em, and trying to get through this the only way I know how. I am counting on you to get us out of this.”

“I don’t know how Jules. I don’t always have all the answers. I’m scared just like you. I’ve never been shrunk by an evil bitch before.”

“Then let’s stick together and figure this out. It may take a while so in the meantime let’s play their game and make the best of it. I’m sure they have some plan and we are playing right into it. Let’s show them we are smarter.”

Emily embraced Julie, hugging her as tight as she could, “I love you Jules.”

“I love you too Em!”, replied Julie.

Once they separated Emily was in a new sate of mind, “Ok, I like your plan, even though its not much of a plan. It’s a least a start.”

“Wow, so you agree with me for once”, said Julie.

“I do. Let’s play along with them, make the best of it like you said. Hopefully at some point something will present itself and I can formulate a plan from there. There is always a way out of everything. Even Captain Kirk found a way out of the Kobayashi Maru.”

“The what?” asked Julie confused.

“Forget it, it’s a Star Trek thing.

“You always were a geek Em, but I’m glad you on my side”, said Julie a =s she hugged Emily again.

“Ok, let’s get back before they get suspicious”, said Emily.

The girls made their way back to the table and saw the two giants draining their last drops from their wine glasses.

“Well, it’s nice of you to join us again”, said Lauren.

“Sorry, were still adjusting this whole shrinking thing, but were trying”, said Emily.

“Well, don’t forget Bianca and I are here to help you through it, isn’t that right Bianca?”

“Of course, I promised Julie I would never let anything happen to her and I meant it”, replied Bianca.

During their conversation the lights got dim for a moment, then flickered before returning to normal.

“Forget to pay your electric bill?” asked Julie sarcastically.

“Must have been a power surge, happens every now and then around here”, said Lauren brushing off Julie’s sarcasm.

“Excuse me Madam, would you like me to clear the table?” asked Rachel.

“Yes Rachel, thank you. After you are finished you will be done for the evening, I won’t be needing you anymore.”

“Thank you, Madam”, replied Rachel.

As she began to clear the table Lauren added, “Oh, Rachel, don’t forget tomorrow I need you to clean the girls houses and change the beds.”

“Yes Madam”, said Rachel as she picked up the dishes.

“You girls will need to evacuate your houses for a little while tomorrow so Rachel can do her work. She really does a great job.”

“You are too kind Madam”, replied Rachel as she looked down embarrassed.

“Well I hope you two enjoyed your dinner. I know Bianca and I enjoyed your company and look forward to more evenings together”, said Lauren.

“It was wonderful thank you”, replied Emily.

“Let’s get you two back to your houses for the night.”

“Well, Julie promised earlier to help me with something, so if it is ok with you I’ll need to borrow her for a little while”, said Bianca.

“Is that ok with you?” asked Lauren as she looked down at Julie.

“I always keep my promises”, replied Julie eagerly.

“Ok well I guess I can take Emily with me and call it an evening”, said Lauren.
Lauren and Bianca each picked up a girl from the table and departed the dining room. As Lauren opened her bedroom door, she turned and winked at Bianca, before closing the door behind her with Emily embraced in her grasp.





Chapter 7

Julie opened her eyes and was looking at the back of Bianca’s head, which was on the pillow next to hers. Her blonde hair, cascading over her shoulders had a pleasant perfumed smell. She rolled over onto Bianca’s pillow, so she could touch her hair. She reached out and began to stroke it, enjoying how soft it felt as it flowed through her fingers. As she stoked continued to stroke the giant’s hair she began to stir. She carefully rolled over and Julie was greeted with Bianca’s usual stunning smile.

“Good morning Tinker Bell”, said Bianca softly.

“Good morning Glumdalclitch”, replied Julie. The girls had come up with pet names as they teased each other the night before. Julie found that one of the things she liked about Bianca was that she had a similar sense of humor.

“Did you sleep well?” asked Bianca.

“Not really”, replied Julie.

“Yeah, me either. I couldn’t stop thinking about what we did. Do you have any regrets?”

“Not at all, are you kidding. I didn’t want last night to end”, replied Julie emphatically.

“It was wonderful”, said Bianca as she reached out and gently stroked Julie’s head with the tip of her finger. “Maybe if you are nice to me I’ll let you stay at my place one night.”

“Really, I can do that?” asked Julie excitedly.

“Of course, I have two that live with me already. They would love to meet you.”

“You mentioned Mark yesterday, who’s the other?”

“Jim, he’s gay, which Is why Mark would love to meet you. I think he’s tired of Jim’s advances. I do love teasing him about it though.”

“You’re not going to try and play matchmaker, are you?” asked Julie nervously.

“Don’t worry silly, I won’t share you with anyone, you are all mine”, said Bianca as she leaned over and kissed Julie gently.

“But you left them all alone last night, are they ok by themselves?”

“They weren’t alone, my roommate helps look after them.”

“You have a roommate? Is she beautiful”, asked Julie with a hint of jealousy.

“Oh my god, beautiful doesn’t fully describe her. Stunningly gorgeous is a better description”, replied Bianca.

“So, I guess she might not like you bringing me home”, said Julie sadly.

“Are you kidding she would love you.”

“Won’t she be jealous that you spent the night here instead of with her?”

“I think you are the one who is jealous”, replied Bianca as she playfully poked Julie’s side.

Julie pushed her finger away and turned away from her, “I’m not jealous.”

“Good, because you have nothing to be jealous about, she’s my sister”, said Bianca as she poked her again.

Julie was suddenly met with a feeling of relief and rolled back over, “Your sister! You led me on all this time, you jerk”, said Julie.

“I couldn’t help it, you were so cute”, replied Bianca as she continued to playfully poke Julie in the ribs.

“I am so embarrassed. I spend one night with you and I’m acting like I am a fifteen-year-old. I feel like such an idiot”, said Julie dejectedly.

“Listen you, don’t beat yourself up, just enjoy what we had last night. And don’t worry I am all yours, well for now anyway”, said Bianca jokingly.

“I still can’t believe I had sex with a giant.”

“Ok, and having sex with a fairy is normal for me”, replied Bianca as both girls burst out laughing.

“I can’t believe I was able to undo that strap on your shoe”, said Julie.

“I knew you would, I had faith in you. I admit it turned me on, watching you try though.”

“It took me a little longer because I was gaging from your stinky nylon feet”, said Julie jokingly.

“Well you didn’t seem to mind it when I was rubbing you between them.”

“I didn’t mind at all actually. I think you were enjoying it too.”

“How couldn’t I. You were like one of those little massage balls that you can roll around under your foot when you are sitting at your desk”, said Bianca teasingly.

“Is that what I have been reduced to, a foot massage ball?”

“No, you’ve been reduced to six-inches tall, silly”, replied Bianca.

“Is this really happening or am I dreaming, and I will wake up any minute and it will be over?” asked Julie in a serious tone.

“I wish I had the answer you wanted to hear”, replied Bianca in a soft consoling tone.

Julie sat up and said, “How do you know what I want to hear? Maybe I am more afraid that I will wake up and find out that last night was just a dream. I think I would be disappointed.”

“If it makes you feel any better, I know I am not dreaming and last night is something I will never forget.”

“I guess there are worse thing in life than being your foot toy”, said Julie chuckling.

“Yeah you could be Yuri’s.”

“Don’t even joke like that, way to ruin the moment”, said Julie disgustedly.

“Just teasing you, cutie”, said Bianca as she tickled the bottom of Julie’s feet.

“You know how ticklish I am, its not fair, I can’t fight back”, said Julie trying to catch her breath.

Bianca backed off and let Julie catch her breath. “Well listen I need to take you back to your house and then get ready for work, so I don’t get fired. I still have a job you know, it’s not all fun and games”, said Bianca as she pulled back the sheets.

“I’m going to miss you, I’ll be bored without you”, said Julie disappointedly.

“I’m sure you’ll find something to do. Hey, I know”, said Bianca as she rolled over and reached down for something on the floor. When she came back up had a pair of nude pantyhose dangling from her fingers. “Wrap yourself in these today, that way I’ll be with you all day.”

“You really know how to tease a girl don’t you”, said Julie sighing.

“Who’s teasing, I’m being serious”, replied Bianca.

“Really, you want to give me your pantyhose. Won’t you need them?”

“I’ve got plenty more don’t you worry. I’ve lost more pairs to my sister so what’s one more”, said Bianca smiling.

Bianca rolled out of bed and slipped on a satin robe that was hanging by the bed. She reached down and picked up Julie in one hand while holding the pantyhose in the other. She carried both back to Julie’s doll house. Before bringing Julie to her house she peeked in on Emily. “Look’s like she’s not back yet.”

“I guess she had fun night too”, said Julie.

“Not as much as us”, said Bianca smiling.

She placed Julie gently back in her doll house bedroom and tossed the pair of hose on her bed. “Think of me when you sniff those later”, said Bianca playfully.

“I already am”, said Julie sadly.

Bianca leaned, putting her face in the room as best she could and pursed her lips. Julie moved forwards, placing her hands on both sides of Bianca’s mouth and pressed her face into her lips.

“I’ll stop in to see as much as I can today, I promise”, said Bianca.

“Ok”, replied Julie. She almost said I love you but constrained herself as she didn’t want to seem to desperate for affection. She was sad when the beautiful giant turned and walked away. She walked over to one of the windows and pressed her face against the glass, hoping to catch one last glimpse of her before she disappeared. When she was gone she walked over to the bed and threw herself on top of the giant nylons, rolling herself up in them, all while burying her face in the cotton crotch and thinking, ‘I wonder if this is what love smells like.”




Chapter 8

Julie snapped to attention when she heard heels clicking on the floor outside the house. She ran to the window, excited to see if Bianca had come to visit her. She was disappointed when she didn’t see anyone. She left the bedroom and went down stairs to the front door. She proceeded outside to what she called her wooden front yard, which was nothing more than a table top. She looked to the far corner of the room and saw Lauren standing by Emily’s house. She then turned and left the room, without so much as a glance her way. ‘Guess she really cares how I’m doing’, thought Julie.

Julie took a seat on her front step. Even though it wasn’t a true outdoors in the fresh air at least it gave the illusion of it. As she sat her mind drifted back to thoughts of Bianca. She couldn’t stop thinking about her and realized for the first time in her life she was truly in love. ‘This isn’t supposed to be happening. I am supposed to be going along with the plan until we can find a way to escape. Why did I let myself fall in love with Bianca?’ As she dealt with her emotional conflicts, the door to the bedroom opened and she sat up straight, once again hoping that Bianca had come to see her. She was disappointed once again to see that it was Rachel the housekeeper and not Bianca. Rachel walked over to Emily’s house carrying a small container and placed it on her table.

Julie could see her talking with Emily through the open wall on the far side of the house. She watched as the giant reached into the house and when she pulled her arm free, Emily was firmly in her grasp. The sound of the giants heels clicking on the floor increased as she walked towards Julie. She carefully placed Emily down in front of Julie who was still sitting on the steps.

“I hope you don’t mind Julie but it’s easier for me to clean the house if it is empty, and safer for Emily too. I can be clumsy sometimes”, said Rachel shyly.

“No problems here Rachel, don’t stress about it”, said Julie. Both girls watched as Rachel turned and went back to Emily’s house.

“So, you got home late, how was your night?” asked Julie.

“You’re not going to believe it if I told you”, replied Emily.

“You had sex with a giant too?” asked Julie.

Emily stared at Julie with her mouth agape before replying, “Was it that obvious?”

“You have the same glow that I do. Wasn’t it amazing?”

“It was the best thing I have ever experienced in my life. I was actually sad when Lauren left.”

“I know I feel the same way about Bianca. I think I am in love with her. Why is this happening to us Em?”

“I think it has to do with our small size. Lauren and Bianca appear as goddesses to us. At regular size we of course would find them attractive, but at our size their beauty is magnified”, explained Emily.

“So, we have a fetish for giant women is that what you are saying?”

“In Julie talk, yes”, replied Emily laughing.

“Is still can’t believe this is happening”, said Julie, shaking her head.

“Look over there”, said Emily.

“Where?” asked Julie.

“Over there silly”, said Emily, pointing at Rachel. “Right now, we are looking at a seventy-foot-tall, scantily clad maid, cleaning the doll house I now live in. “I don’t think I could have written a story like this, never mind be living it.”

“I wish my legs were as long as hers”, said Julie.

“Anyway, I was trying to make a point and got distracted.”

“Who can blame you, just look at her, she is gorgeous.”

“But that’s my point. At normal size she would be a girl that you might give a second glance. At our size we are both wishing we could explore every inch of her body.”

“I don’t know Em, at regular size I might be wishing the same thing, she is hot”, said Julie.

“I wonder”, said Emily in deep thought. “It’s possible that our brains, while trying to compensate for the size change has increased our Estrogen.”

“You are being geeky again, Em”, said Julie.

“I’m trying to say that even though we’ve shrunk our brain has increased our sex drive to compensate for our feeling of inadequacy. We’re not lesbians Jules, but we have both fallen in love with two women. Think about that for a second”, explained Emily.

“Is it a bad thing?” asked Julie.

“I don’t think so, but it could cloud our judgement and cause us to miss an opportunity that we could have used for our advantage. We could end up with Stockholm Syndrome.”

“Yuk, is it contagious?” asked Julie.

Emily looked at Julie smiling. “I really do love you. Stockholm Syndrome is where hostages form a psychological bond with their kidnappers. Even if they have a chance to escape they choose not to.”

“Do you think that is happening to us?”

“Maybe, but the fact that we are aware of it is good. I’m not saying don’t enjoy your time with Bianca, but just try to be aware of your surroundings and any opportunity that could benefit us”, said Emily

Both girls turned when they heard the clicking of Rachel’s heels approaching. “Maybe our opportunity is walking this way”, said Julie.

“You may be right”, replied Emily.

Meanwhile in Lauren’s office. Lauren hung up the phone and said to Bianca, “The client is pleased we are ahead of schedule. She wants to come see them soon, to decide which one to purchase.”

“Aren’t you worried that we might be going a little too far with this. It’s one thing to shrink them to enhance your collection but now we are dealing in human trafficking to enhance other people’s collections. You told me it would only be that one time”, said Bianca.

“When the client told me the amount she was willing to pay for one, it didn’t take me very long to decide”, said Lauren gleefully.

“But look at the trouble we had, she ended up committing suicide, poor little thing. Then you had to shrink the client to make the problem go away.”

“She was too young, at fifteen her brain wasn’t developed enough to handle the shock of shrinking. It will be better this time.”

“I hope you’re right. I wonder who she will choose?”

“To be honest I don’t care, it’s the same price for either one of them”, replied Lauren unapologetically.

“They won’t be happy, they are very close and won’t take it well when they find out.”

“Why are you so worried about them all of a sudden?” asked Lauren.

“I’m not worried is just that.”

“Just what?”, asked Lauren.

“I kind of like Julie, the little thing has grown on me. I’m hoping if the client selects Emily you will let me keep Julie”, replied Bianca.

“Didn’t I give you two already.”

“Yeah, but Julie is different. I’ll give the other two to my sister, they spend most of their time with her anyway.”

“Well, we can talk about it later. For now, just stay focused on the plan and get them ready. I don’t want to have to shrink another client.”





Chapter 9

“Ok, all done with your house Emily, time for Julie’s.”

“I’m not as messy as Emily so probably won’t take you as long”, said Julie.

Emily punched her in the arm. “Ouch that hurt Em!”, said Julie.

The girls watched as the giant smiled at the two of them before moving to the open wall of Julie’s bedroom. They were about to continue with their conversation when Rachel reappeared before them with a pair of pantyhose dangling from between her finger and thumb. “Aren’t these a little big for you?” asked Rachel.

Julie suddenly felt so embarrassed, “I can explain those.”

“No, it’s ok, it’s better if I don’t know”, said Rachel as she draped them over a nearby chair.

“Hey Rachel, can I ask you a question?” asked Emily.

Rachel approached the edge of the table and replied, “Sure, Emily.”

“Why are you here?”

“I’m cleaning your house, it’s my job.”

“No, I mean, why are you here? Working for Lauren. You seem out of place.”

“Because it’s a good paying job and I need the money.”

“And the fact that she shrinks people doesn’t bother you?” asked Emily inquisitively.

Rachel was about to answer, paused, rethought her answer and said, “It’s none of my business, I really should get back to work.” Rachel looked away, Emily noticing the nervousness in her face. Rachel then went back to the open wall and began to pull the sheets from Julie’s bed.

Emily took Julie by the hand and led her back into the house, and directly to Julie’s bedroom. As they entered the room, they saw Rachel’s bright red nails tugging at a sheet that was stuck in the corner of the bed. “Here let me help you with that”, said Emily as she untangled the corner of the sheet.

“Thank you”, said Rachel.

Emily and Julie sat on the edge of the bed. “Hey, I’m not done making the bed yet”, said Rachel.

“You can finish after we talk”, said Julie.

“Rachel, can you help us” asked Emily.

“Of course, what do you need?” asked Rachel.

Emily stood up and approached Rachel, “We need you to help us escape.”

Rachel took a step back, looked down at the floor and said, “Please don’t ask me to do that.”

“Rachel look at me”, said Emily firmly trying to get Rachel to make eye contact.

Rachel timidly looked back at Emily and responded, “Please don’t.”

Emily attempted to use what she learned in her basic college psychology class on Rachel, “Rachel, we both have families that miss us, and we miss them. We want to go home.” Emily could see that Rachel was emotionally conflicted and wanted to play on her vulnerabilities.

“I wish I could help you, but I can’t. I don’t want to get involved.”

“Don’t want to get involved, you are involved. You are a conspirator to kidnapping Rachel. By doing nothing you are complicit. You are just as guilty as they are”, said Emily angrily.

“You don’t understand. It’s not that easy”, replied Rachel.

“Why don’t you help me to understand Rachel”, said Emily sternly with her hands on her hips.

“Because she has my children, that’s why, do you understand now?”, replied Rachel loudly, moving forward, causing Emily to flinch and back away.

“I’m sorry Rachel I didn’t know”, said Emily in a deflated tone.

Julie seeing the anger in Rachel, moved next to Emily, placed a hand on her shoulder and asked Rachel, “What are their names?”

Rachel, upon hearing Julie’s concerned question calmly answered, “Michael and Sophia.”

“How old are they?”

“Michael is 8 and Sophia is 6.”

Emily asked, “What happened?”

“I don’t know where to begin”, replied Rachel in a calmer tone.

“Please take your time and tell us everything from the beginning. How did you get the job?”, asked Emily softly.

“Well I was lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, being able to raise my two kids. But unfortunately, my husband got laid off from his work as an engineer. He tried to find a job but wasn’t having much luck, so I decided to get a job in the meantime to help with the bills. Just temporarily until he found a job again. I saw an ad online for a housekeeper, great pay, good hours, sounded perfect. I sent an email, along with my resume and got a reply immediately for an interview. When I came to the house I couldn’t believe the size of it, how the hell would I clean something this big? Anyway, during the interview Lauren assured me that it wasn’t a big of a job as it looked. I would only need to clean the dollhouse rooms, doll houses, do some laundry, prepare meals, etc. Not so bad I thought. I was surprised, when she asked me if I was married and had kids. After I told her about my family she offered me the job immediately, under one condition though. I had to wear this maid outfit. I thought it kind of weird, but I figured what the hell, I was desperate so of course I accepted. I went home and told my husband how much I was making, he was thrilled. At least we would be able to pay the bills for the foreseeable future while he looked for work. Things were finally going right for us.”

“Lauren has a way of turning something amazing into something totally unexpected doesn’t she”, interrupted Julie.

“Things have obviously not turned out as expected, for all of us”, replied Emily. She looked up at Rachel and said, “Please continue.”

“It was my first day on the job, I had only been here a few hours when told me she wanted show me something. I walked into this room, that had some sort of control panel, it looked like one of those music recording studios, with all kids of buttons, knobs, lights, and even a big glass window covered by a curtain. There were two chairs and Lauren asked me to sit down while she sat in the other. ‘I have a surprise for’, she said. She pressed a button and the curtain on the other side of the glass began to open.
Once the curtain pulled back I was surprised to see my husband and kids looking at these beautiful doll houses, displayed along the wall. There was this blonde woman there telling them all about the houses as they looked through the windows. She then said, ‘I hope you don’t mind, but I took the liberty of contacting your family and inviting them to come and see the doll houses.’ I told her I didn’t mind as I was pleased to see how happy my daughter was. I even thanked her for being so kind. She then spoke into a microphone and said, ‘Bianca, would you by so kind as to step away for a moment.’ Bianca looked at the window and nodded and then excused herself, leaving my family alone and closing the door behind her. She came to the control room and Lauren introduced us. At this point I still wasn’t expecting anything, nothing seemed out of the ordinary.”

“I don’t think I would have expected anything either. Lauren really planned this well”, said Emily.

“So, Lauren then said to me, ‘Rachel as part of your job you are going to see certain things that may surprise you. Things that if they were to get out, would be embarrassing and harmful to my business. Can I count on your discretion?’ I told her of course, that I respected her privacy and promised to keep things to myself. She then said, ‘Even though you have given me assurances, I still need to protect myself, I hope you understand.’ It was that moment when I started to sense something was wrong. She began pressing buttons and moving sliders. It all happened so fast I didn’t even see what she did. Suddenly this was this sort of humming noise and the room began to glow red. At first, I could see my family looking around, wondering what was going on. The glow started out small at first and then began to move out further into the room. My husband went over to the door and tried to open it, but he couldn’t. I began to panic and asked Lauren what she was doing and to please stop. She just smiled and told me to stay calm and that it would all be over soon. My husband knew something was wrong and went back to my kids, hugging them, trying to protect them like any parent would”, Rachel stopped as she began to cry.

“It’ ok Rachel, you don’t have to say anymore”, said Emily.

Rachel wiped away the tears, “No, I want to finish. I need to finish. My mind was racing, I thought she was killing them, so I begged her to stop. I felt so helpless. What I saw next left me dumbfounded, I couldn’t even move. I watched as my husband and kids began to shrink. They slowly got smaller and smaller until the only thing left was a pile of clothing on the floor. Lauren then turned the machine off and said to me, ‘Don’t worry they are fine, would you like to see them?’

“Bianca then took my hand and led me to the room. She unlocked the door and let me in. She pointed at the clothing and said, ‘There fine, go see for yourself.’ I remember walking over and just standing there, looking down at a pile of clothing. Still not comprehending what I was looking at. Finally, Bianca came over, knelt down and picked up my daughter’s dress. It’s the only time I have ever passed out in my life. After seeing my daughter, the size of a mouse, curled up in a ball was just too much.”

“Oh my god you poor thing. I wish I could hug you right now”, said Julie through tears.

“When I woke, and came to my senses, Lauren took me to see my family. They were in Emily’s doll house over there in the same spot it is now”, said Rachel as she pointed, visibly shaking. “Lauren explained to me the whole shrinking shock, the sickness and how in a few days they would be better. So, I stayed by their side for those several days, Bianca helping me to clean and feed them. The kids adapted quicker than their father. They thought it was cool that mommy was a giant”, said Rachel with a slight smile.

“You said Lauren has your kids, where is your husband?” asked Emily.

“Lauren let me take him home. My niece moved in to help me care for him while I work. I don’t know what I would do without her help.”

“Why haven’t you gone to the police?” asked Julie.

“Because she threatened to kill them if I don’t do as she says. Believe me I have thought about going to the police. I’m sure they will run right out and get a search warrant when I tell them some evil bitch has shrunk my family and kidnapped them. They will lock me up instead.”

“I can see your point”, said Julie.

“Plus, she has promised me that if I do as she says and help with the business she will restore them to normal size one day, as long as I don’t do anything stupid. So, I don’t want to do anything to jeopardize that. Everything I do is for my babies, and I won’t screw it up.”

“Rachel she is lying to you, getting your hopes up so you comply and do as she says. She can’t make them big again”, said Emily.

“Yes, she can, I have seen it happen”, said Rachel confidently.

“What? She told us that it wasn’t reversable. Are you sure?” asked Emily.

“I’m positive. Yuri was small once and now look at him”, said Rachel.

“Rachel, this is very important, please explain to me what you saw, don’t leave out any details”, said Emily excitedly.

“There is not much to tell. One day when I was going to clean one of the doll houses, Yuri was lying in the bed, with the shrinking sickness. I took care of him for a couple of days until he was better. He told me that Lauren was mad at him and punished him. I think they were more than friends if you know what I mean”, said Rachel. “Then one morning when I came to work, he greeted me at the door. Back to his normal size.”

“I told you Julie, there is always hope, you just have to have faith”, said Emily.

“I can’t believe it, we can get back to normal size”, replied Julie.

“I wonder why she never restored her husband to normal size”, thought Emily out loud.

“Did she tell you that story too?” asked Julie.

“Yes, it was so sad”, replied Emily.

“I’ll tell you why”, interrupted Rachel. “Because her husband was extremely wealthy, and she inherited a lot of money after he died.”

“Yeah, that sounds like her”, said Julie.

“Listen Rachel, you have to help us”, said Emily.

“No, I can’t help you, I’m sorry”, said Rachel shaking her head.

“Why not? Rachel please you must help us”, said Emily pleadingly.

“I won’t risk my children, I’m sorry. I’ve said to much already, please let me finish cleaning”, said Rachel nervously.

“But we can help you rescue your children”, said Emily.

“Yeah, Emily is really smart, she’ll figure something out”, said Julie.

Emily could see that Rachel was struggling with what the girls were asking her. “Rachel this could be your only opportunity to get your kids back. Let’s work together.”

“Ok. let me think about it. I’ll discuss it with my husband. I would never do anything that involves endangering our children without asking him first”, replied Rachel.

“Great”, said Emily. “That is all I ask for now, just think about it. In the meantime, it will give me a time to think of a plan.”

“I’ve been here a while now, please let me finish cleaning, so they don’t get suspicious”, said Rachel.

The girls left the bedroom and went back to the front steps, so Rachel could finish cleaning. “Jules, you were right, Rachel was the opportunity we were looking for.”

“Do you think she will help us?” asked Julie.

“I think she will. I can tell she makes decisions based on emotions, but most men make theirs based on logic. So, I am confident her husband will tell her to work with us”, replied Emily.

“I’m disappointed that Bianca was involved in shrinking her family. I thought she was better than that”, said Julie.

“Julie, you have to keep acting like nothing has changed. Don’t give her any reason to believe that we know anything.”

“I know I will be fine once I see her again. Even after what she did I still miss her”, said Julie sadly.

They saw the giants shadow move first across the table top before she appeared before them. From the waist up, towering over them she was an impressive figure of beauty. “All done cleaning girls, I should get you back now Emily.”

“I’ll see you later Jules”, said Emily as they hugged.

Rachel reached for Emily and carried her back to her doll house.

Julie, after watching Rachel carry Emily away, returned to her house. When she entered the bedroom, she let out a good laugh. Lying on top of the bed was a giant pair of pantyhose, perfectly folded.






Chapter 10

Bianca chuckled when she saw Julie had fallen asleep on top of her pantyhose. She was going to wake her but let her sleep figuring she must need the rest. She came back several times during the day disappointed to find her still asleep. This time she reached in and began to slowly rub the tip of her finger from her neck to her feet and back up again. She did this until Julie began to wake.

Julie felt something sliding up and down her body and was pleased when she opened her eyes and saw Bianca. She immediately sat up and stretched her arms above her head, “I missed you”, she said in a sleep voice.

“I missed you too. I didn’t want to wake you, but I know you would have been disappointed if you didn’t see me”, said Bianca. “I see you put my nylons to good use. How the heck did you fold them so neatly?”

“Rachel was kind enough to do it after she cleaned the house.”

“The house has a nice smell to it, she does a great job.”

“I hope we can spend some time together today, what time is it anyway? I lose track of time around here”, said Julie.

“It’s 4 o’clock already”, replied Bianca.

“Wow, was I that exhausted? You promised you were going to come and see me today, remember?”

“For your information I checked on you all day. I was sad to find you sleeping but I know we had a long night last night, so I let you rest. Anyway, I also wanted to let you know that I need to go home to check on a few things.”

“Really, how long will you be gone?” asked Julie sadly.

“I don’t know. I need to pack a few things and check on Mark and Jim. My sister is not the most responsible person. She probably hasn’t fed them or cleaned them in the last few days.”

“Can I come with you?” asked Julie.

“Do you want to? Are you sure you are ready for that?” asked Bianca.

“I don’t know if I am ready, but I know I want to spend every waking minute with you”, replied Julie.

“I find myself feeling the same way”, said Bianca.

“Have you ever had feelings for another woman before?” asked Julie.

“No not at all, I am very hetero. But since meeting you I feel different, I can’t explain it.”

“I know I feel the same way. I have never felt this way about anyone before. But I find I like it. Do you think that, that, what the hell am I thinking, forget it, I’m so stupid?”, said Julie frustratedly.
“Think what, what’s the matter? Please tell me sweetie”, said Bianca softly.

Julie thought long and hard before getting the courage to ask, “Do you think we could be a couple? I mean would you even think about dating someone, you know, my size?” asked Julie nervously.

Bianca smiled at Julie, “I find you to be irresistible and yes I can think could date someone your size.”

“Oh my god really”, said Julie enthusiastically. “I think I am the happiest person in the world right now.”

“Where do you want to go on our first date?” asked Bianca teasingly.

“I don’t know, maybe just somewhere where I can lie between your boobs and look up at the stars”, replied Julie with a grin.

Bianca burst out laughing. “I was thinking more like dinner and a movie, but your idea is good too.”

“I can’t wait to tell Emily, I wonder what she will say?” asked Julie.

“I am sure she will want whatever makes you happy. Anyway, let me go and take care of a few things and then I can take you to my place.”

“Try not to take too long, it’s torture being away from you.”

“Go roll yourself up in my little silky present, till I get back”, said Bianca smiling as she turned and walked away.

Julie wasted no time in doing exactly that.






Chapter 11

Bianca walked to Lauren’s office and knocked on the door. She could hear Lauren talking on the phone, so she opened the door slightly and peeked in. Lauren looked up from behind the desk and waved for her to come in. Bianca took a seat across from her.

“I understand and appreciate the fact that you paid up front. I know you are excited”, Lauren looked at Bianca and rolled her eyes. “You should be thrilled they are ahead of schedule, the two I’ve selected for you have adjusted much faster than others.” Lauren cupped her hand over the receiver and said to Bianca, “This lady is a pain in the ass.”

“But, you need to understand that there is a psychological effect to a human when they are shrunk and thrust suddenly into a world of giants. If I rush it, it doesn’t work out like you hoped, you will be disappointed. Remember all sales are final.”

“Yes, just give me a few more days, then you can come and make your selection. I promise you will be satisfied”, said Lauren while looking at Bianca shaking her head. “Yes, you can do those things with her. Sure, who doesn’t like to be tickled. Well remember they are fragile, so maybe not that.” Bianca stared at her with eyes wide open, wondering what this lady wants to do. “Exactly, you break it you own it. Uh huh, ok, I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Ok, bye.”

“This lady is insane”, said Lauren after she hung up.

“What the hell just she want to do to them?” asked Bianca a little worried.

“She is a bored, lonely house wife whose billionaire husband is always off with his mistress. So, she wants one of her own.”

“If she wants revenge, why not get some hot guy?” asked Bianca confused.

“I asked her the same question. She said that’s too boring, anyone could have a hot guy. She want to spice it up a little. She originally wanted an underage girl, but I told her no. You may think I am a bitch with no morals but there is a line I won’t cross”, said Lauren.

“But you just sold a fifteen-year-old girl?” said Bianca questioningly.

“That was different, that couple had recently lost their daughter to cancer and this girl was a runaway with no family. I thought I would be doing them both a favor. I should have spent more time preparing her, that’s what happens when the client rushes me, mistakes are made.”

“So, this lady wants one purely for sexual gratification?” asked Bianca.

“She is definitely not looking for love. She asked me if she could put one inside her, while she went shopping. She wanted to orgasm all day long”, said Lauren raising her right hand. “I’m not lying.”

“Wow, this lady is freaky. Speaking of love by the way. Julie asked me to be her girlfriend”, said Bianca.

“Really? And what did you say?” asked Lauren.

“I told her yes”, replied Bianca.

“Wow, just like that. You really do like this girl, don’t you?”

“I guess I do”, said Bianca nodding her head.

“How is all this going to work, you know the size difference and all? Are you going to take her home to meet your parents?”, asked Lauren sarcastically.

“It will be difficult, I guess I haven’t really thought it all out. I have been just trying to do my job and get her ready, but at the same time I kind have fallen for her. But it won’t affect my job, I will get her ready for the client, I promise I won’t mess this up on you”, said Bianca, trying to be professional.

Lauren look long and hard at Bianca before replying, “I have never seen you like this before. I have been working with you for years and you have always been loyal to me and married to your job. You are the best assistant I could have ever asked for”, said Lauren.

“And I always will be, I love my job, plus you pay pretty well”, said Bianca smiling.

“Well here is what I’m going to do. I’ll try and push the client towards Emily, saying how perfect she would be for what she is into and that she won’t be happy with Julie”, said Lauren.

“Really? You would do that for me?” asked Bianca gleefully.

“You have been like a younger sister to me all these years, it’s the least I can do. I know sometimes I can be a bitch, it’s just the way I am, but for you I would do anything”, replied Lauren.

“Being a bitch has made you successful”, said Bianca.

“Thanks, I thought maybe you wouldn’t agree with me and tell me how wonderful I am”, replied Lauren.

“I never lied to you before, why start now”, said Bianca laughing.

“In all honesty Julie wouldn’t be a good candidate for the client, she is too soft. Emily will be more to her liking. I guess I better do some work with her tonight to prepare her for what is coming”, said Lauren reluctantly.

“Yeah, I’m sure you will hate every minute of it”, replied Bianca.

“I’ve fallen behind with her, I need to get her ready. She hasn’t even experienced life on the floor yet. While we did have sex the other night, it was too gentle. Now, that the client told me her deepest secrets and the things she wants to do with her, I will have to be a little kinkier”, said Lauren.

“What did she tell you she wants to do?” asked Bianca curiously.

“I hope Emily doesn’t mind saliva”, said Lauren chuckling.

“I promised Julie I would take her to my place tonight, is that ok with you?” asked Bianca.

“Sure, whatever you want to do, she is yours now”, replied Lauren.

“I want tonight to be special seeing it is our first date”, said Bianca giggling.

There came a knock at the door. “Who is it now?” asked Lauren. “Come in.”

The door opened and in walked Rachel. “I’m sorry I can come back later”, said Rachel as she turned to leave.

“No, it’s ok, what is it?” asked Lauren.

Bianca stood up an excused herself, “I have some things to attend to, I’ll see you guys later.”

“I’ve finished my work for today, I would like to see my kids before I go home”, said Rachel sheepishly.

“Is it that time already”, said Lauren as she got up from her desk and went to wall safe. She punched in a combination, pulled the handle and the door opened. She reached and pulled out a key ring. “Ok, let’s go see the little rug rats”, said Lauren in an annoyed tone.





Chapter 12

Julie waited patiently for Bianca to return. She paced around the bedroom, rolled herself up in Bianca’s pantyhose, then paced around some more. “Why is she taking so long?” she thought. Even though she didn’t have the means to keep track of time it had to be at least two hours.

Finally, she heard her favorite sound in the whole world, the sound of Bianca’s heels clicking rapidly as she entered the room. She watched as her blonde hair passed by the window and her face appeared by the open wall.

“What took you so long?” asked Julie anxiously.

“Sorry, I went as fast as I could. I had a lot do to make our first date special.”

“Are we really going on a date, for real?” asked Julie excitedly.

“I promised you didn’t I.”

“It just seemed to good to be true. I live in a doll house remember.”

“Not tonight you don’t. Now why don’t you come down stairs, I have a surprise for you.”

Julie excitedly ran out of the bedroom, running down the stairs, barely touching them as she went. She threw open the front door and ran out on to the table. “Now close your eyes”, came the sound of Bianca’s voice from above. Julie closed her eyes tightly, wondering what kind of surprise she could have for her. She waited patiently until she heard Bianca say, “Ok now you can open them.”

When she opened her eyes, she saw Bianca holding a tiny white box, wrapped in a red ribbon.

“Oh my god, is that for me”, said Julie.

“Of course, who else would it be for silly”, replied Bianca.

“I can’t wait to see what you got me”, said Julie jumping up and down.

Bianca placed the box down on the table and Julie ran over to it excitedly. Julie reached out and grabbed the red ribbon and gave it and tug. It came untied easily and as the ribbon slid from the box and fell to the table top. She tried to lift the cover, but it was on the box to snugly, so Bianca helped and easily lifted it off. Julie’s eyes opened wide as she saw the contents inside, which consisted of a cute little blue dress with matching blue high heels.

She lifted the dress and asked, “It’s beautiful where did you get it?”

“In a toy store at the mall. I wish I could have taken you, so you could have picked out what you wanted”, replied Bianca.

“It’ perfect, I love it”, said Julie as she slipped it on over her head. She then grabbed the shoes and put them on.

“I know the dress is kind of stiff and the shoes are only plastic, but I hope they are comfortable?” asked Bianca.

“It feels so good to wear dress and high heels. You made me feel like a woman again, thank you”, said Julie as she twirled around for Bianca.

“We couldn’t go out on our first date with you naked, now could we.”

“As long as I am with you I don’t care”, replied Julie.

“You probably didn’t notice but I lined the bottom of the box with satin. I think it will be comfortable for you”, said Bianca.

Julie looked up at Bianca with an expression of confusion, “Comfortable?”

“We can’t go on a date with you stuffed in my purse, can we? That wouldn’t be very romantic”, said Bianca.

“I never really thought about it. Are you sure?” asked Julie.

“I think it’s the safest way. At your size taking you anywhere could be dangerous.”

“I guess you’re right, let me give it a test drive”, said Julie laughing. She climbed over the edge of the box and sat down on the soft satin material. “It is comfortable.”

“Oh my god, you look so adorable. Would you mind if I took a picture? I want to remember this moment forever” asked Bianca.

“I would love to see what I look like”, said Julie.

“I need to get my phone, I’ll be right back”, said Bianca.

Bianca returned in moments and took several pictures and showed them to Julie. “I can’t believe that is me I’m looking at. No one would ever believe it.”

Bianca then crouched behind Julie, placed her face next to the box and took several selfies. “Look at what a cute couple we make”, said Bianca as she showed Julie.

“So where are you taking me on our first date?” asked Julie curiously.

“I figured I would makes us dinner at my place. Not too many places I can take you.”

“I don’t care I just want to be with you. I can’t believe this is really happening”, said Julie excitedly.

Bianca reached for the cover showed it to Julie, “Don’t worry I poked a couple of holes in it so you won’t suffocate.”

“That’s good to know”, replied Julie laughing.

Bianca placed the cover on the box and retied the red ribbon. She picked up the box and asked, “Are you ok in there?” She heard a muffled, “Perfect.”

‘She can’t believe what is happening. I’m carrying my six-inch date in a gift box’, thought Bianca as she left the bedroom shaking her head.

It took time for Julie to get used the motion of being held by Bianca as she walked. Her butt kept sliding on the satin. It gave her time to reflect on everything that had happened in today. She wondered if Bianca knew that Lauren could make people big again and was hiding it from her, or she really didn’t know. She was also disappointed that she was involved in the shrinking of Rachel’s kids. But she found that all of that didn’t matter, she was head over heels in love with Bianca and everything else was secondary. She loved being Bianca’s tiny girlfriend so much she wondered if she would even accept going back to normal if the opportunity presented itsef.





Chapter 13

Lauren unlocked the double locked door and entered an antique style bedroom, followed by Rachel.
Rachel took a seat on the four-poster canopy bed and watched as Lauren unlocked a closet door. She watched as Lauren reached up on a high shelf and removed a small steel cage. Lauren then placed the cage on the floor by Rachel’s feet. She knelt, sifted through the keys till she found the correct one and unlocked the steel padlock form the cage door. “You have one hour as usual. I’ll be back soon to check on you”, said Lauren as she backed away from the cage, spun on her heels and left the room.

Lauren decided to check on Emily, she hadn’t seen her since the morning. She found Emily throwing plastic fruit into a waste basked in the corner of the room. “Sorry, I’m bored”, said Emily.

“I know I shouldn’t have left you for so long, but I had to catch up on some business. But I have come to make it up to you”, said Lauren.

“What did you have in mind?” asked Emily curiously.

“Well, I don’t know if you are aware, but Bianca and Emily went on a date tonight.”

“No, I didn’t know, I can’t believe she didn’t tell me”, said Emily angrily.

“Well, I’m free tonight, if you are interested?” asked Lauren

“Are you asking me on a date?” asked Emily in return.

“Yes, obviously, I’m asking you on a date. I though it would be nice to have some time to ourselves tonight.”

“Then I accept”, replied Emily happily. “I don’t know why, but I found myself missing you today.”

Lauren reached into the bedroom and stroked Emily’s hair, “I thought about you a lot today as well. Give me some time to change into something more appealing, and then I will make us a nice dinner.”

“I’m looking forward to it”, replied Emily.

Lauren smiled and left the room. “She wouldn’t be if she knew the things I was going to do to her tonight.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel guided her children back into the cage and closed the door. “I love you guys, and I’ll see you tomorrow”, said Rachel as Lauren arrived right on schedule.

“You are a good mom, family time is important”, said Lauren sarcastically.

“Maybe someday I’ll be lucky enough to have you in a cage, then let’s see if you are so happy”, replied Rachel angrily.

“Now, now is that anyway to talk to the person who holds your children’s lives literally in her hands”, replied Lauren sternly.

Rachel realized that she misspoke and said, “I’m sorry Madam you’re right I shouldn’t have said that. I just miss my kids and want them back.”

“And you will get them back, as long as you behave and help me to care for all the little people in my collection.”

“And how long will that be?” asked Rachel.

“As long as it takes to sell them all. It’s not easy trafficking in shrunken people, it’s a dangerous business. Stay patient my dear.”

“Stay patient, easy for you to say”, replied Rachel.

“If you are done with the meals and bathing of all the guests, you can go home early tonight”, said Lauren.

“Thank you, Madam. Is there anything else before I go?”

“No, I’ll see you tomorrow”, replied Lauren sympathetically.

Lauren watched Rachel say one last goodbye to her children before leaving. “Why was I having that moment of sympathy for her, I must be getting soft?” said Lauren.

“Ok, you little rug rats, time to go back in the closet”, said Lauren as she lifted the cage and placed it back on the shelf in the closet.






Chapter 14


Rachel pulled into the driveway around 7pm, glad to be home at a normal time for once. She anxious to discuss with her niece and husband her conversation she had earlier that day with the two shrunken girls.

Rachel entered her home and hung her purse on a kitchen chair. She walked to the living room to find her niece sitting on the couch, texting away on her phone.

“Hey, auntie you’re home early. I left some food in the refrigerator for you”, said Tina.

“Thanks, but I’m not hungry”, replied Rachel exhausted. She laid back, kick off her heels and put her feet up on the coffee table. “Where’s bill?”

“I put him in his drawer, after dinner. Want me to get him?” asked Tina.

“Would you please, I need to talk to him”, replied Rachel.

Bill’s new home since the shrinking, was the top drawer of Rachel’s dresser. Bill refused to live in a doll house, or wear any doll clothing, so he wore only a cotton loin cloth. He wasn’t too happy about living in a dresser drawer either, but Rachel wouldn’t take no for an answer. She insisted after she nearly stepped on him one morning, while rushing to get ready for work. He felt the usual lurch of the drawer when it is being pulled open. He wished there was a warning before it happened. “Rachel’s home, she wants to see you”, said Tina. Bill braced himself as Tina wrapped her fingers around him. He was lifted roughly from the drawer. He liked Tina, she was a good kid, but she was like a bull in a china shop. Rachel felt better having her around to look after him while she was at work. She had enough stress without having to worry about him being home alone.

Tina carried Bill to the living room and placed him down on the coffee table. He immediately walked over and began to massage the bottom of Rachels nylon foot.

“Sure, he always gives you a foot massage when you get home from work, but never does that for me and I take care of him all day”, said Tina.

“Honey, I don’t need a foot massage right now”, said Rachel as she removed her feet from the table. She leaned forward and said, “We need to talk about the kids.”

“Do you want me to leave”, asked Tina.

“No, I want you to hear this too. I want to know what you think”, replied Rachel.

Tina sat on the couch next to Rachel and Bill sat on the edge of the coffee table while Rachel explained her conversation with Emily and Rachel.

When she was finished she asked him, “What do you think I should do?”

Bill was trying to process everything his wife had just told him, he thought for a moment and said, “I think you should give it a try. Rachel let’s be honest, she is never going to give us the kids back, and someday when she doesn’t need you anymore, you will end up just like me.”

“I’ve been thinking the same thing but I’m just so scared. What do you think Tina?”

“I agree with Bill. Someday you are going to be living next to him in the drawer.”

“But I don’t have any plan. Where do I begin?” she said in frustration.

“Listen, Julie said this Emily girl was really smart. Talk to her tomorrow and see if she has thought of anything.

“I’m risking a lot because if I get shrunk, we will all be small forever”, said Rachel.

“I’ll take care of you Auntie, just like Uncle”, said Tina.

“That’s sweet Tina, but if I get shrunk you will never see me or the kids again. It’s not like she is going to let you come by and pick us up.”

“Yeah you’re right I’m sorry”, said Tina sadly.

“I guess I will talk to Emily tomorrow and see if she has any ideas yet”, said Rachel.

“I wish there was something I could do”, said Bill.

“There is, massage your niece’s feet, it’s the least you can do since she takes care of you all day long”, said Rachel as she went to take a shower.

‘I can think of worse things to do’, thought Bill to himself as his niece plopped her bare feet on the table with a grin.






Chapter 15

Emily waited patiently on the front steps for Lauren to return. Finally, the door to the room swung open. She stood up slowly, from the steps, anticipating Lauren’s entrance. She wasn’t disappointed, as it was as dramatic as she had hoped it would be. Lauren entered wearing a leather, high cut leg bodysuit, with shiny suntan tights and black stiletto pumps. The bodysuit had sheer black nylon that exposed her round breasts and erect nipples. Emily could smell the perfume as she approached the table.

Lauren put her hands on her hips, posing for Emily and asked, “Well, what do you think?”

Emily stood with her mouth open and couldn’t find the words.”

“If I made you speechless than I must have picked the right outfit”, said Lauren laughing.

Emily finally was able to form a sentence, “You actually own something like that?”

“My husband had me wear a lot of things you might find odd”, replied Lauren.

“Those are the shiniest tights I have even seen.”

“I thought it would enhance the outfit, help liven it up a little.”

“You look beautiful”, replied Emily sincerely.

“Why thank you Emily, that’s the nicest thing you have ever said to me. Are you hungry?”

“Yes, starving, but how the heck am I going to eat while you sit there in that outfit.”

“Teasing you is part of the fun. Ready for a ride in my hand?”

“I’ve been ready all day”, replied Emily anxiously.

Emily waited as Lauren slowly reached for her, purposely wrapping her long fingers around her body with a sensual touch. She was lifted slowly before Lauren’s lips, covered in bright red lipstick, which she was biting in a flirting way.

“I could kiss you right now you are so cute, but then I would need to lick my lipstick off of your body”, teased Lauren a she stuck out her tongue in a licking motion.

“Maybe we should just skip dinner and go right to bed”, said Emily who was enthralled by the giant Lauren.

“The waiting is the best part, don’t worry we have all night together”, said Lauren as she carried Emily to her bedroom.

Emily was surprised when she found that she was taken to Lauren’s bedroom and not the dining room. “I thought you said we were going to eat dinner?”

“Haven’t you ever heard of dinner in bed”, replied Lauren as she placed Emily on a pillow. Lauren then sat down beside her, placing a large dish with food down between them. She grabbed a piece of strawberry, pinched it between her fingers and extended it towards Emily.

Emily watched as the giant red fingernails, holding the strawberry approached. She grabbed the giant fingertips with both hands and bit into the strawberry, never taking her eyes of the giant leather clad woman.

This went on with different pieces of food and tiny cups of wine for awhile until Emily said, “I never wanted anyone as bad as I want you right now.”

“But we haven’t had dessert yet”, replied Lauren as she took away the plate of food.

Emily watched as Lauren reached over to the nightstand and when her hand returned there was a drop of chocolate on her fingertips. Lauren then placed her fingertip on her breasts and rubbed the chocolate around.

“Oops, I’m so clumsy, now I will have to clean that off of you”, said Lauren smiling.

Emily’s wrist was grabbed between Lauren’s thumb and index finger and she was lifted straight off the pillow and high into the air. She soon found herself dangling above Lauren’s face, who was now lying back on the bed. Lauren began to lower her and as she was lowered Lauren’s mouth began to slowly open. The lower she got the wider the mouth opened. Lauren in dramatic fashion did it as slow as possible. Emily began to panic as her legs passed Lauren’s lips and teeth, her primal fear of being eaten was taking over. Lauren’s lips closed around her, only her shoulders, head and extended arm, being held by Lauren was exposed. She fought violently but it was useless as it felt like being encased in cement. Lauren’s tongue began to explore her body, licking over her legs and in between them. She was slid ever so slightly in and out of her mouth, her body gliding over the soft lips. She finally began to relax and enjoy what was happening to her. The licking combined with the sucking was causing an incredible feeling inside her. She found herself moaning softly as she closed her eyes and concentrated on the orgasm that was building inside. It built every so slowly, as the tongue did its magic between her legs and her breasts glided over the cherry red lips. Every muscle in her body tensed, she began to shake before finally letting out a scream, that soon changed to a whimper once her orgasm subsided.

Lauren pulled Emily from her mouth, dangling her over her face as she looked up at her. “And that is only the first orgasm, the night is still young.” Lauren laid Emily back down on the pillow. She soon returned with a cloth and began to dry her off. Emily just lay limply and let Lauren’s wonderful hands do all the work.

“I bet you never had that done to you before”, said Lauren gleefully.

“That was the most amazing thing I have ever had done to me. Last night you got me off with the tip of your finger, but this was just simply incredible”, said Emily exhaustedly.

“There are so many fun fetishes to explore, if you are willing to give them a try?” asked Lauren seductively.

“What were you thinking?” responded Emily.

“You do pretty good with the vore fetish, I thought you might pass out from fright, thinking I was going to eat you.”

“To be honest I was terrified. It wasn’t until your tongue started between my legs that I finally relaxed”, said Emily.

“Have you ever explored foot fetishism? Do you like feet?” asked Lauren.

“I was never much into feet, I do like shoes though, I mean who doesn’t”, replied Emily.

“Well, maybe after tonight you will feel differently about my feet. Would you like to see them up close?” asked Lauren.”

“I willing to try anything with you, you have a way of bringing out the kinkiness in me”, said Emily eagerly.

Lauren slipped her hand under Emily and scooped her off the pillow, she gently placed her on the floor by her right foot. She then slipped her foot out of her shoe and presented it to Emily and said, “Kiss my toes.”

Emily got on her knees and began to softly kiss each one of Lauren’s pretty, red painted, nylon covered toes. She loved how soft the nylon felt on her lips. She placed both hands on the giant foot and began to inhale. “I even love how wonderful your feet smell”, said Emily as she inhaled deeply.

Lauren then pushed her big toe into Emily’s chest, knocking her backwards onto her back. She then placed her foot on top of Emily, covering her entire body, except for her head and one free arm. “What are you doing?” asked Emily.

“I often wondered what it would feel like to step on someone. I could be the first person in history to crush another human under their foot. I would feel so powerful.”

Emily assumed Lauren was just joking around but the pressure began to increase. “Hey, you’re starting to hurt me. Please stop”, said Emily as she had trouble breathing.

“Of course, it hurts, it’s painful being crushed to death. It was nice knowing you Emily, but just know that you will be famous. You will always be remembered as the lucky one who got crushed under the foot of a beautiful goddess.”

Emily screamed, and began to pound on the big toe with her free hand, “Please don’t, stop please.”

Lauren then removed her foot from Emily and said, “Got ya! Did you really think I was going to crush you?”

“Well yeah, you scared the hell out of me. I really couldn’t breathe”, said Emily trying to catch her breath.

“You just experienced the crush-fetish. Some guys fantasize about being crushed under a woman’s foot, mostly with high heels.”

“That’s pretty freaky. How do you know all this?” asked Emily.

“Because I did a little fetish research online earlier to find some fun things to do with you tonight”, replied Lauren.

“Why the sudden interest in teaching me all these fetishes?” asked Emily curiously.

“Because I thought you might like it. I wanted you to try different things to find what you like. I can go out on a limb and say you didn’t like the crush fetish all that much.”

“I might have enjoyed it better if I knew you were only playing”, replied Emily.

“That would have taken the fun out of it. How about another very popular one called the pantyhose fetish?” asked Lauren excitedly.

“I assume that is why you were the shiny hose tonight?”

“Yes, but also I think they make my legs look hot. What do you think?” asked Lauren as she stood up and walked out into the room posing for Emily.

“I am hoping you rub my tiny naked body all over them, does that answer your question?” asked Emily.

Lauren laughed, “I have created a monster.” She reached down picked up Emily firmly. Lauren sat down on the bed and leaned against the headboard. She placed Emily down between her legs and unsnapped her bodysuit.

Emily looked at Lauren’s nylon covered pussy and said, “Oh my god you are wearing seamless hose.”

“Does that excite you?” asked Lauren.

“They give you the most beautiful camel toe I have ever seen.” Emily moved forward and ran her hands along Lauren’s shiny nylon covered labia. She massaged it with both hands as Lauren moaned. “Does that feel good?”

Lauren reached down with her right hand and grabbed Emily roughly and pressed her against her pussy, rubbing the tiny girls body directly against it. She raised her legs in the air, spread them far apart and rubbed Emily in a circular motion. Emily’s breasts rubbing through the nylon against her clitoris sent a sensation though her body. She knew she was being rough with Emily, but she didn’t care because it felt so good. Plus, Emily would be facing far worse than this with the client. It wasn’t long before she was seep cum through the sheer nylon and covering Emily in it. Eventually she couldn’t hold back any more and her body released a massive wave of pleasure, and she squeezed her legs together, smothering Emily between her thighs. When her muscles finally relaxed she opened her legs, releasing Emily and she fell to the sheets.

“I feel like I have been hit by a train”, said Emily.

“I’m sorry little one but you felt too good to stop.”

“Are you sure that wasn’t the crush fetish?” asked Emily.

Lauren laughed, “No one said I couldn’t combine the fetishes. Now, let’s get you cleaned off.” Lauren once again cleaned Emily off with a cloth, as she was covered in her cum.

“Now have you ever tried bondage?” asked Lauren.

“Nope, cant’s say I have?” responded Emily.

Lauren went to her dresser and when she returned she placed one of her doll house miniature beds and showed it to Emily. “How would you like to be tied to this?”

“You’ve piqued my curiosity, I’m, willing to try anything right now.”

Lauren placed the bed on a nearby table, before returning for Emily. She grabbed her by the ankle and dangled her upside down. “Hey, this isn’t very nice of you.” Lauren didn’t respond as she carried her over and tossed her on the bed. “So much for being gentle”, said Emily.

Lauren grabbed Emily by the wrist and began to wrap a tiny string around it and then the other end to one of the bed posts. She repeated this on her other wrist and ankles. Once she was satisfied Emily was securely fastened she began to lightly brush the tip of her fingernail along the bottom of her foot.

“Don’t you dare”, said Emily sternly.

Lauren ignored her and repeated the same on the other foot. She then lightly ran her finger up and down her body, awakening the skin. When she as satisfied Emily’s senses were heightened she began to vigorously tickle her sides, focusing in her ribs. Emily began to scream and thrash as Lauren’s finger tickled her relentlessly. Every couple of minutes she would give her a brief reprieve, which Emily uses to beg for mercy, before continuing once again. The client mentioned, over the phone, how much she wanted to tickle a little person, so this was good training for Emily. When she stopped Emily was beat red and pleaded her with to stop. “I guess you had never experienced the tickle fetish before?”, asked Lauren.

“No and I hope I don’t ever again”, replied Emily.

“Well let me give you a treat after what I just put you through. Lauren went to her dresser and returned with a nylon stocking.

“What are you going to do with that?” asked Emily nervously.

“I’m going to relax you”, said Lauren. Lauren took the nylon and draped it over Emily and began to slide it over her skin.

Emily found this to feel very nice. “This does feel good. I like this better.” She closed her eyes as the nylon glided back and forth over her skin. She particularly liked it when Lauren focused it over her nipples. She found that she was becoming aroused again. “I’m ready”, said Emily.

“Well you are a horny little thing aren’t you”, said Lauren as she tossed the nylon aside. She then took the tip of her finger and placed it between Emily’s thighs. “Wow, pretty wet down there.” Lauren then slowly fingered Emily until she came once again.

“Now you have orgasmed twice, and the night just started, we haven’t even gotten to the spanking yet”, said Lauren with a grin.”





Chapter 16

Julie had gotten used to the movements of the box, the worst of it being in the car whenever Bianca hit a bump. She knew at the current moment she was back in Bianca’s hands being carried as she tended to slide around more rather than being jostled. Even though the box was sealed she could still hear noises outside and she recognized the sound of a door being opened and closed. She assumed that they had finally arrived at Bianca’s apartment. She was placed down on a solid surface and then heard Bianca’s voice, “Will you be ok for a few minutes, while I take care of a few things?” Julie responded that she was fine. As she sat and waited she tried to imagine what Bianca’s sister looked like. She couldn’t possibly be as beautiful as Bianca. A few minutes turned into more like a half hour, ‘What the hell could be taking her so long?’ she thought. ‘I wish I could open this box and see what is going on’, as she tried to push open the cover, but the ribbon held it firmly in place.

“Ok, sweetie, I’m back”, said Bianca.

“Finally, you had me worried”, replied Julie.

“Your patience will be well rewarded, are you ready for another surprise?” asked Bianca gleefully.

“Really, another surprise? How much more can I take?” Julie felt the box being lifted and then placed on another surface. She then began to slide on the satin as Bianca began to slowly tip the box on its side. When it came to a stop she was resting against the cover. She heard Bianca’s fingers pulling at the ribbon and then Bianca saying, “Ok you can come out now.” Julie pushed several times on the cover with two hands until it fell away. She walked out of the box onto a smooth, tiled surface. She looked around, her brain attempting to take in her new giant surroundings. Once her eyes and brain adjusted she found she was in a huge spacious room and every object was far away.

The tiled surface eventually became a lush carpet not too far ahead. To her left was a bed, with a suitcase on it, the cover flipped open. Straight ahead but fat away was a sliding glass door, the curtain pulled half way, letting in filtered light. To the right along the wall appeared to be a desk with a chair. As she turned around fully she saw a table and chairs behind her and what appeared to be a kitchen area and behind that a hallway that led to a door. She called out, “Bianca, where are you?”

“Over here, think you can find me!” came Bianca’s voice in the distance.

Julie followed the sound of her voice between the kitchen and bedroom area, glancing at the bed as she passed it by, her fear kicking in once again of what could be hiding under it. She quickly made her way around a corner. This led to a hallway, with huge sliding doors on the right side. She followed the corridor until it came to a door slightly open. “Bianca are you in there?” She pushed on it with two hands, it was heavy, but she put her head down and used her leg muscles and it eventually swung open.
What she saw next will be imprinted in her mind forever.

She was standing before the most beautiful shiny red high heel she had ever seen. In the shoe was a foot, not just any foot, but a gorgeous foot encased in the most luxurious nylon she had ever seen. The foot was flawless in every way. Julie’s eyes took in the smoothness of it’s surface, the arch beautifully rounded, the ankle tapered to perfection. She tilted her head upwards, her eyes scanning Bianca’s perfectly shaped legs that disappeared under the edge of the red dress at the mid-point of her thighs.
The dress she wore was stunning, the way it followed the curves of her body, and showed off her perfectly round breasts. It was an image she would never forget.

“So, what do you think?” asked Bianca as she enjoyed Julie’s reaction.

“I’m wondering how I was ever attracted to men”, replied Julie.

“I can see you are enjoying my little surprises”, said Bianca playfully.

“I can’t believe how beautiful your bathroom is. I have never seen a bathroom completely in granite and marble before.”

Bianca broke out laughing.

“What’s so funny?” asked Julie.

“We are in a hotel silly, I wish my bathroom looked like this. Do you really think I was going to take you to my apartment on our first date? I wanted this night to be magical.”

“I can’t believe everything you have done for me tonight. I can’t thank you enough for how wonderful you have been to me”, replied Julie.

Bianca reached down and picked up Julie. Holding her before her face she said, “The night just started, don’t start thinking the surprises are done”, said Bianca as she carried Julie back to the bedroom area.

She placed her on the floor and said, “I’ve tired to time this just perfect, follow me.”

Julie watched as Bianca walked towards the sliding glass door and pulled it open. The wind blew the curtains and Julie felt the warm breeze enter the room. She walked towards the open door and out onto a concrete balcony. Bianca stepped out behind her and moved to the glass railing. Julie was mesmerized by the breeze blowing her hair and the glow from the sun on her face. “Come closer it’s beautiful”, said Bianca as she leaned on the railing.

Julie walked to the glass and pressed her face up against it and watched the sun begin to set over the ocean.

“Aren’t Florida sunsets just the best? I am glad we are seeing this together”, said Bianca.

“It’s almost as beautiful as you”, said Julie as she looked up at Bianca.

“Close your eyes again”, said Bianca.

“Again really, another surprise!”

“Just close them”, replied Bianca. She reached down with her palm open and placed it in front of Julie.
“Ok, you can open them now.”

When Julie open her eyes, she saw Bianca’s hand holding the cutest little teddy bear.

“Oh my god, its’ adorable”, as she took it form her hand and held it against her body. “It’s heavier than it looks too”, said Julie as the bear was nearly half her size.

Bianca then surprised Julie when she said, “I love you.”

“I have been wanting to say that all day. I love you too, so much”, replied Julie as she went to Bianca’s foot and attempted to hug it.

Bianca picked up Julie, still holding the bear, and brought her up to her lips and kissed her softly on top of her head. “I would love to give you a big kiss, but I’ll get lipstick all over your cute little dress.”

“So, I hope you are not done with the surprises, you are spoiling me”, said Julie jokingly.

“I’ve saved the best surprise for last”, replied Bianca. “But you will need to go back in the box.”

“I don’t mind, but I do wish we could show the whole world how in love we are”, said Julie sadly.

“I do too, but I think walking though the hotel lobby with you in my hand might attract attention, not the kind we want anyway”, said Bianca.

“It’s good that you thought about not drawing attention to yourself, that dress is pretty inconspicuous”, said Julie laughing.

“Shoot, I didn’t think of that. Oh well, I don’t care, let them stare. Little do they know, that the only one who can have me, will be in the tiny gift box I am carrying.”

“I am the luckiest girl in the world”, said Julie.

Bianca picked up the box and placed it on the table. She carefully placed Julie and her bear gently inside. “Ok, I’ll see you in little while ok?”

“Ok, I love you.”

“I love you too”, said Bianca as she placed the lid back on the box and tied the ribbon.

Julie waited patiently for the box to move, She, could hear Bianca moving around outside. ‘Now I know why she takes so long to do things, she has so much planned and paying attention to every detail. I can see why Lauren loves her as an assistant’, she thought while she waited. ‘I wonder what the next surprise is.’

Julie felt the box begin to move and hugged her bear while she slid around. After about 10 minutes she felt the box stop moving and knew Bianca had put her down. “Give me a few minutes to get ready ok?”

“Ok”, replied Julie. She heard Bianca as she did whatever it was that she was doing. Julie waited excitedly to see what her next surprise would be. She heard Bianca begin to fidget with the ribbon and then the cover over the box was taken away. When the cover of the box was removed she knew the sun had set because of the darkness. She stood up and looked over the edge of the box. She saw Bianca sitting on a blanket, with her legs stretched out in front of her, her shoes off, which were now tossed aside lying in the sand. On the blanket next to her was a large picnic basket.

“I found us a nice, quiet, romantic spot on the beach to have dinner, would you like to join me?” asked Bianca.

Julie reached down and removed her plastic shoes, leaving them in the box as she climbed over the side and onto the sand. The sand felt cold on her feet and she walked onto the blanket and sat down beside Bianca, looking out at the dark ocean.

“This is amazing. This morning I was living in a doll house and now I am sitting on a beach at night with the most beautiful, wonderful, kind, woman in the world”, said Julie.

“Oh, stop it now. You’re embarrassing me”, said Bianca.

“You have made me the happiest woman in the whole world. My life is perfect. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

“Do you really mean that?” asked Bianca.

“I do. Do you feel the same way? Do you think you could really and truly love me even though I am so small?” asked Julie.

“I think so. It will be complicated, very complicated. But I am willing to try and make it work”, said Bianca she brushed the back of Julie’s head with her finger. “Are you ready for your last surprise?”

“What do you mean? This isn’t it?” asked Julie confused.

“When I asked you where you wanted to go on our first date what did you say?” asked Bianca.

Julie thought for a moment and began to laugh, “I said I didn’t care as long as I could lie between your boobs and look up at the stars.”

Bianca grabbed Julie, laid back on the blanket and placed her between her breasts. Julie laid on her back and slid under the strap of Bianca’s dress in her cleavage, “Wow they are even more beautiful than I imagined”, said Julie.

“I know I just love the stars, I could lay here all night just watching them”, said Bianca.

“I was talking about your boobs”, said Julie laughing.

“Oh really”, said Bianca as she pressed them together, smothering Julie between them. “Bet you like them even better now.”

“I was kidding”, came the muffled cries of Julie.

Bianca released Julie from mounds of flesh, “Enjoy your stars.”

Julie readjusted her position and again gazed at the stars, “They look so far away at my size.”

“Everything looks far away at your size.”

The girls continued to look at the stars and chat, enjoying each other’s company more and more. “Let’s break out the food and drinks, I’m starving”, said Julie.
Bianca plucked Julie from between her breasts and placed her on the blanket. She opened the picnic basket and pulled out a bottle of wine. “I hope you are ready to help me finish this?”

“I need some food in my stomach first”, replied Julie.

So, they ate a good meal and drank the wine, Bianca drinking most of it. What do you say we go back to the room and take a nice relaxing bath?” asked Bianca.

“That sounds wonderful”, said Julie. Bianca packed up everything, placing Julie back in the box.

Bianca stepped into the elevator, carrying the picnic basket in one hand and her little gift box in the other. There was a young couple standing next to her and the girl said, “Looks like someone got a present.”

“No, I just carry my girlfriend around in it”, said Bianca as she smiled, held it up and gave it a slight shake.

The man thought he heard a faint laugh, coming from inside the box as Bianca stepped off the elevator. After the door closed the man asked, “Do you think she was serious?”

The girl responded, “Yeah, she really carries her girlfriend around in a box. Don’t be such an idiot.”

Bianca entered the room and placed the box on the table. She untied the ribbon and took off the cover. Julie inside was still laughing, “I can’t believe you said that.”

“I know me either, I must be drunker than I thought. You should have seen the look on their faces”, said Bianca in hysterics.

“I think I need some more wine”, said Julie as she climbed out of the box.

“Let’s drink it in the tub”, said Bianca as she picked up Julie in one hand and the wine in the other and carried both to the bathroom. She placed the wine on the edge of the tub, Julie on the floor, leaned into the tub, turning on the water, adjusting the temperature until she got it just right. When she looked back down, she found that Julie had already taken off her dress and tossed it aside.

“I guess you can’t wait to get in the tub”, said Bianca.

Julie walked up to the side of her foot, pressed her body against it and began to rub her breasts along the nylon. There are a lot of things I can’t wait for tonight.”

Bianca reached down, grabbed Julie by the wrist and lifted her high into the air. “I have never had sex in the tub before, but I think tonight might be a first.” She then lowered Julie into the warm water and watched as she began to swim around. She then kicked off her shoes, shimmied out of her dress and pantyhose, then stepped lightly into the tub, as not to make waves. She navigated around Julie and sat down, leaning back as she sunk into the water up to her neck. Julie swam up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek before swimming back down the other end. Bianca playfully slipped her foot under Julie and lifted her from the water, laughing as she slid off her foot and back in with a splash. The playful foreplay continued for awhile until it led to Bianca sitting on the edge of the tub while Julie brought her to orgasm.

After that Bianca carried Julie to the bedroom, where the love making continued long into the morning.





Chapter 17

Rachel took a shower and then ate some leftovers from the refrigerator. When she checked in on Tina she found her still on her phone, feet on the table and Bill happily massaging her feet, putting his whole body into it, literally. There was no hiding his excitement, as Rachel noticed the bulge in his loincloth. “Maybe you should take a break Bill, you don’t want to poke a hole in my niece’s foot”, said Rachel in an angry tone.

“It’s ok auntie he isn’t massaging that hard”, said Tina innocently.

Rachel sighed and looked at Bill, who soon got the hint and backed away from her foot. Rachel grabbed him roughly from the table and carried him to the bedroom, slamming the door behind her. She tossed him on the bed and looked down angrily at him.

“Why are you so mad at me?”” asked Bill.

“Because I just watched you grinding yourself against my niece’s foot.”

“I think you are reading more into it than it was”, responded Bill firmly.

“Really”, said Rachel as she took his loincloth between her fingers and ripped it off, exposing his raging hard on. “Yeah, stupid me for thinking you were enjoying it.”

“What do you expect from me? You are never around and when you are here you are not here. So, I got a little excited by your niece’s feet. I am a man with needs”, said Bill.

“Is there other stuff going on here I should be aware of?”, asked Rachel angrily.

“No, not at all, even ask her. To her I am just the guy she is babysitting. You think this is easy for me being shrunk?” asked Bill.

“It’s hard for all of us, not just you. Don’t be so damn selfish.”

Bill could see the anger on Rachel’s face and thought maybe he should try a different tactic. “Hey, why don’t you slip on a pair of your nylons and let me massage your feet. You know how much I like your black nylons.”

“After everything I just said, that is all you can think of?” asked Rachel even more angry than before.

“Maybe if you started treating me like a man instead of a pet, I wouldn’t have to fantasize about your niece”, responded Bill angrily, but soon regretted it when he saw the look on her face.

“You like my black nylons huh?” Rachel grabbed Bill firmly from the bed and carried him to her dresser. She opened the top drawer and dropped him into a pile of her nylons. “This is as close as you are getting to my nylons tonight”, said Rachel as she closed the dresser drawer.

Rachel woke in the morning and got ready for work. As she did her hair she thought about the two girls and what ideas they might be able to formulate to rescue her children. She opened her dresser drawer, grabbed a pair of black hose and closed it before Bill could finish whatever it was he was about to say. After finishing to get dressed, she slipped on her heels, grabbed her purse and went to the kitchen. She found Tina, sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of Fruit Loops. “When you are finished you will find Bill in my top dresser drawer.”

“Really? Why, did you put him in your nylon drawer?” asked Tina.

“I don’t feel like explaining it right now, I need to get to work”, said Rachel as she left the house. When she got in her car she sat for a second and wondered, ‘How did she know that was my nylon drawer?”

As she drove to work she had a feeling that something wasn’t right.


Emily woke up in her own bed, she felt like she had been in a car accident. She felt worse than she did when she was shrunk. Her butt was bruised and sore, her ribs were bruised as well from the tickling that never seemed to end. Her shoulders ached badly from Lauren constantly using her, inserting her in and out, repeatedly, pleasuring herself till she orgasmed.

She had hoped last night would have been more romantic. She didn’t expect Lauren to explore every fetish known to man. It wasn’t all bad, there were some good moments but by the end of the day she was just physically spent. She decided today would be a good day to stay in bed.


Bianca woke, slightly hung over and exhausted. She rolled over and smiled as she saw one of her shoes, on the bed lying on its side. Julie had one leg and one arm draped over it, her face buried in the insole. She poked her in the butt, with the tip of her finger, until she woke.

“Oh my god, did I make love to your shoe last night?” asked Julie sleepily.

“It sure looks that way. Who knows what you did after I fell asleep”, replied Bianca.

Julie rolled away from the shoe, towards Bianca. She crawled over and snuggled against Bianca’s exposed breast. “I want to thank you again for last night. I know you did a lot of work to pull it off. It really was perfect in every way.”

“It was my pleasure. I’m glad the night was special for both of us.”

“I wish everyday could be like this.”

“I do too, but I need to go to work today. Don’t be disappointed but I have busy day today and I won’t be able to spend much time with you”, said Bianca.

“I understand, I know every day can’t be a fairy tale. Will I be able to see you tonight?” asked Julie.

“Of course, once I get off work I’m all yours. How about tonight, we go to my place or real and I can introduce you to my sister. I am sure she would love to meet you.”

“I will be counting down the minutes all day”, said Julie happily.

Bianca showered, dressed and packed all her belongings, including Julie in the box. She went to the front desk to check out and settle her bill. As she stood in line the couple from the elevator approached.
“Excuse me miss, sorry to bother you.”

Bianca roller her eyes and turned to the couple with a smile, “Sure, what can I help you with?”
“Ever since you made that comment in the elevator last night he hasn’t been able to stop talking about it”, said the girl.

“What comment is that?” asked Bianca.

“That you keep your girlfriend in that box you are holding”, replied the girl.

“Oh, this box right here”, said Bianca as she held it up.

“I heard laughing coming from that box last night. I’m not crazy”, said the guy looking at his girlfriend then at Bianca.

“Well she does tend to get giggly when she drinks too much, don’t you dear”, said Bianca as she tapped the box with her finger.

The girl began to laugh along with Bianca as they saw the look on his face. “She’s obviously just messing with you Brian”, said the girl.

“Yeah, I’m just messing with you Brian”, said Bianca. “I mean if I kept my girlfriend in here, would I shake the box like this?” Bianca shook the box back and forth and up and down. A faint “ouch” came from inside the box that no one heard.

Brian felt embarrassed as the two girls continued to laugh.

“Don’t be embarrassed Brian, we are only teasing you”, said Bianca sympathetically.

“Yeah Brian, we are only teasing, relax”, said the girl as she slapped him on the arm.

Bianca looked at the girl and said, “If you ever want to put him in a box, come see me. Little people can be so much fun.”

The girl continued to laugh, “You are too funny. Sorry to have bothered you with this. Come on Brian, let’s go before she shrinks you.”

Brian kept looking over his shoulder at Bianca as his girlfriend grabbed his hand and pulled him away. Bianca gave him one last wink and a grin before turning and walking to the check-out counter.





Chapter 18

Rachel was shocked when she saw Emily lying, face down, on top of the covers, with tiny black and red blotches over her body. ‘Poor little thing’ she thought. Rachel went over to check on Julie but found the bedroom empty and the bed unslept in. She whispered, “Julie are you in there?” She peeked through the windows, looking for some sign of her but couldn’t find her anywhere in the house. She hesitated about sliding open the bathroom wall as she didn’t want to intrude on her privacy, but she decided on it anyway and was disappointed when she found the bathroom empty. She put the wall back in place and went back to Emily.

She reached in and stroked Emily’s hair. Emily finally lifted her head off the pillow and said softly, “Hey Rachel”, before putting her head back down.

“Hey, sweetie. Are you ok?” asked Rachel in a concerned tone.

“A little sore but I’ll be fine”, replied Emily.

“What happened?”

“Just a typical girl’s night out, dinner, drinking, fetishes, some BDSM. You know the usual stuff”, said Emily chuckling.

“Lauren did this to you didn’t she?” asked Rachel angrily.

“Yeah, but it is not as bad as it looks. We were playing around, and I don’t think she realized how rough she was”, said Emily, defending Lauren.

Rachel didn’t believe a word Emily was saying but let it go. “Let me go get some cream for those welts, it should help ease the pain.”

“Thank you, Rachel”, said Emily.

Rachel went to the bathroom and searched through the medicine cabinet and drawers until she found a tube cream that contained Aloe Vera. She applied a small amount on the tip of her fingers and gently rubbed it into Emily’s buttocks. Emily flinched a little as the bruises and welts were still sensitive. “I’m sorry, sweetie. But this will make you feel better”, said Rachel.

Rachel was right, Emily felt the cooling begin immediately. “Thanks Rachel, it’s helping already.” Just then Bianca walked through the door, carry her gift box.”

“Who’s the present for?” asked Rachel.

“It’s not a present”, replied Bianca in a mocking tone. She placed the box on Emily’s table and untied the ribbon and removed the cover.

Rachel was shocked when she saw Julie sitting in the box, holding a teddy bear. “You put her in a box?”

Bianca shot back, “Should I carry her around in a hamster cage?”
“It’s ok Rachel, I don’t mind”, said Julie as she climbed out of the box. “I can’t wait to see Emily”, said Julie as she entered the house and ran up the stairs. She found Emily, lying on the bed and was shocked to see the bruises. “Oh my god, Em! What happened?” asked Julie concerned.

“Wow, where did you get the dress, you look great Jules?” asked Emily.

“Never mind my dress, what happened to you?”

Bianca heard Julie’s concern and peeked around the corner of the house to find Julie hugging Emily, her body covered in black and red blotches.

“I’m ok”, responded Emily. “Rachel is taking care of me.”

“Lauren did this to you didn’t she?” asked Julie angrily.

Rachel responded, “She told me that Lauren was pretty rough with her last night, exploring fetishes or something. Did you know anything about this?” asked Rachel looking directly at Bianca.

“Of course, not”, responded Bianca. “And what business is it of yours anyway?”

Julie spoke up, “She couldn’t have known Rachel, we were together all night.”

Rachel didn’t trust Bianca and her look let her know it.

“Shouldn’t you be cleaning a house or something?” asked Bianca condescendingly.

“Ok, guys, stop it, Emily needs her rest, I’ll stay with her”, said Julie.

“I’ll keep coming back to see if you need anything, ok Emily”, said Rachel.

“Thank you for everything Rachel, I’ll be ok”, said Emily.

Rachel turned and left the room, not giving Bianca another look. Bianca turned back to the girls and said, “I’ll check back too, when I can. If you need me sooner, just ask Rachel to come and find me”, said Bianca.

“Ok, Bianca. I know you need to get to work, I’ll see you later”, replied Julie. “I love you.”

“I love you too honey”, replied Bianca she turned and left.

“I guess your first date went well?” asked Emily smirking.

“It was incredible. I’m so in love”, replied Julie while stroking Emily’s hair.

“Tell me all about it.”

“Well she surprised me first with this dress, oh and there are some blue plastic shoes that match. Then she carried me around in this beautiful gift box, with a red ribbon”, said Julie excitedly.

“Sounds like any other typical first date”, said Emily smiling.

“I thought we were going to her house, but she surprised me by taking me to a hotel on the beach. We got there in time to watch the sunset together. As we watched it she gave the cutest little stuffed bear. Then we went down to the beach and looked up at the stars together.”

“Sounds like you had the perfect evening”, said Emily.

“It was, it was magical. I’m sorry yours didn’t go so well.”

“You may think I am crazy, but I actually enjoyed it. Lauren made me orgasm like 5 times and I think she did 4 times”, said Emily a little embarrassed.

“Wow, I didn’t think you had it in you. You quiet, intellectual types are the ones to look out for”, said Julie laughing.

“Who would have thought we would be having this much fun.”

“I never thought I could be this in love. I want to spend every waking moment with her”, said Julie.

“I’m so happy for you Julie. But don’t forget the plan.”

Julie’s expression changed when she heard Emily’s words, “I know, but it’s so hard. She is the most wonderful person I have ever met, besides you of course.”

“You can do both Jules. It’s ok to be in love but at the same time don’t let your guard down, I’m counting on you.”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure Jules, you know you can ask me anything”, replied Emily.

“Have you thought about, maybe, wanting to stay this size. Maybe it’s not so bad?”

“I have actually. But being used like a sex toy by Garganta last night may have changed my mind”, said Emily.

“Who’s Garganta?” asked Julie.

Emily shook her head, “Dr. Carol Heisler, from Femforce. The greatest group of female superheroes ever. Garganta could grow up to 200 feet tall along with Too Tall Tara.”

“Too Tall Tara, doesn’t ring a bell”, said Julie.

“The cover of Femforce #64 is a classic, right up there with the Attack of the 50ft Woman poster with Allison Hayes. If we get out of this, I’m going to make you read it. You don’t know what you are missing”, said Emily.

“I love when you talk like this, like the old Emily, like the nerd you are. My bestest friend”, said Julie as she hugged Emily.

Rachel returned carrying a little tray of breakfast for the girls, which consisted of eggs, fruit and some coffee. “This coffee tastes so good, thank you Rachel”, said Julie enthusiastically.

“Anything for you guys, just ask”, replied Rachel.

“Hey Rachel, have you ever heard of Garganta or Too tall Tara?” asked Julie.

“No, who is Garganta and Too Tall Tara?” asked Rachel curiously.

“Well, according to Emily they are giant women, like you, no offense”, said Julie.

Rachel laughed, “No offense taken.”

“They are from a comic book”, said Emily as she explained the history of Femforce to Rachel and Julie as they listened intently.

“Just remember guys I haven’t grown giant, you’ve gotten smaller”, said Rachel smirking.

“She’s got a point Em”, said Julie.

“Well, from my perspective you are a giant. But a nice giant”, said Emily with a smile.

“I’ve thought about what you asked me yesterday”, said Rachel. “I’ve decided to help you in any way I can.”

“Really, that’s wonderful. Did you hear that Julie?”

Julie smiled but didn’t seem all that excited. Rachel asked, “I thought you would be happy, you begged me to help you yesterday.”

“Julie has been bitten by the love bug. She has fallen for Bianca and is afraid she will lose what she has with her if things go back to the way they were”, said Emily.

“Well, that’s wonderful. You get my hopes up that you are going to help me rescue my children, then you go and fall in love with the blonde giant”, said Rachel angrily.

Julie looked at Rachel and said, “I may be sad, but I never said I wasn’t going to help. I would risk my relationship with Bianca, hell I will even risk my life if it means rescuing your children, so you can be together again.”

“There’s my old Julie”, said Emily.

Rachel softened, embarrassed with herself for getting angry, looked Julie in the eye and said, “Thank you, that’s means so much to me.”


“Rachel do you think you can get into the control room?” asked Emily.

“Of course, It’s locked but I have a master key to all the doors in the house, except for where she locks my kids. She made sure of that”, replied Rachel.

“Excellent, I want you to take a picture of the control panel with your phone, so I can study it and see if I can figure the thing out”, said Emily.

“I’ll have to wait until Lauren and Bianca go out. Then I will only have to deal with Yuri. I know tomorrow they have a big meeting with a collector who is looking to make a big doll house purchase. They will probably be gone a few hours. That should give me enough time to get in and out”, replied Rachel.

“In the meantime, go about your day as you always would. Don’t change your routine or give them idea we might be planning something. That goes for you too Julie”, said Emily as she glanced at Julie.

“I’m a little nervous, I’ve never done anything like this before”, said Rachel.

“What’s the worst that could happen? You end up shrunk like us”, said Julie sarcastically.




Chapter 19

At the end of the day Bianca came back to find Julie still with Emily. “So, are you ready for date night number two?” Won’t be as romantic as our first date, seeing it is only my apartment”, said Bianca.

“Bianca, do you think Emily could come with us tonight?”, asked Julie.

“Well, I don’t know. I would have to ask Lauren”, replied Bianca.

“It’s ok Julie, I don’t want to intrude. I know you guys want to be alone”, said Emily.

“Nonsense”, replied Bianca. “We will still be able to have some quiet time together. I think my sister would love to meet the both of you.”

“It will be like a slumber party”, said Julie excitedly.

“I’ll be right back”, said Bianca.

Bianca left the room and went to the other side of the house to Lauren’s office. She knocked and entered and found Lauren reading some documents. “Can I ask you for a favor? Well it’s more of a favor for the girls?” asked Bianca.

“Sure, what is it?” asked Lauren agitated.

“I was taking Julie back to my place tonight and she asked if Emily could come along. Would It be alright with you?”

“What is this some kind of slumber party”, replied Lauren. Bianca didn’t respond.

“The client will be here tomorrow morning, I can’t hold her off any longer, so I need you back here early. Do you understand?” asked Lauren intently.

“I’ll have Emily back between 8-9 and ready to go. Don’t forget about Julie.”

“I promised you didn’t I. I will push the client to select Emily. She is clearly the better choice”, said Lauren.

“Julie will not be happy that I knew about this. Would you mind not telling her?” asked Bianca.

“You are like a little school girl in love. Don’t worry I’m used to being the bad person, I won’t say anything, I promise”, replied Lauren.

“You really are the best boss ever”, said Bianca as she left the room and returned to the girl. She skipped up to the doll house, “Pack your bags Emily.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usually, Rachel looked forward to coming home. Tonight, felt different, she wanted to keep driving and not stop. She was in no mood to deal with Bill, and was uncomfortable about confronting her niece, who she loved to death. She kept going over the conversation in her mind as she drove. She pulled into the driveway and sat for five minutes, collecting herself and her thoughts before going in.

She hung her purse on the kitchen chair, like she did every night when she got home. She found Tina, on the couch, watching TV, with her phone in her lap, feet on the coffee table. “Hey auntie, are you hungry? I can make you something?” asked Tina.

“No Tina, that is ok. I just want to sit and rest for a few minutes”, said Rachel as she sat on the couch, crossing one leg over the other.

“Ok”, replied Tina and went back to watching her show. Rachel sat down on the couch and looked at Tina’s feet propped up on the table. She stared at Tina’s feet and found herself thinking of Bill. She pictured him, grinding himself against the bottom of her foot, kissing and sucking her toes.

“Where’s Bill by the way?” asked Rachel.

“He’s still in the dresser, where you left him”, replied Tina nonchalantly.

“Really? All day? Why?” asked Rachel confused.

“I knocked on the dresser and asked him if he was hungry, but he just yelled at me and told me to go away. I went back a few times and asked him why he didn’t want to come out. He said that you put him in there and you were the one who was going to take him out.”

Rachel just shook her head in disbelief. “Do you want me to get him for you?” asked Tina.

“No, let him stay there. I really don’t want to be bothered right now”, replied Rachel.

“Is everything ok between you guys?” asked Tina in a concerned tone.

Rachel was thinking about how to answer the question Tina just asked, giving a long silence. She couldn’t get it out of her head that something was going on when she wasn’t home.

Finally, after not being able to get the image of Bill sucking her toes out her mind she finally said, “Tina, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure Auntie, what is it?”

“When I told you that I left Bill in my top dresser drawer, you asked me why I left him in my nylon drawer. How did you know it was my nylon drawer?” asked Rachel.

“Because I’m the one who puts them there, remember. I wash them in the sink, hang them to dry and then fold them. Why are you asking me this now?” asked Tina curiously.

Rachel felt so stupid, “Of course that is why you know. I’m sorry Tina I totally forgot that you wash them for me. What was I thinking?”

“Auntie are you ok? I get the feeling you don’t trust me or something?”

“I’m embarrassed to ask this, but I feel like I have to, because if I don’t I will drive myself crazy”, said Rachel.

Rachel watched as Tina just stared at her, waiting for the question to be asked. “Tina is there anything going on between you and Bill?”

“Of course not, why would you think that auntie?” asked Tina sternly.

“I don’t know, I don’t know. I’m, so confused. Last night when he was giving you a foot massage he was really aroused. Didn’t you notice?” asked Rachel.

“Auntie he is always that way. It was tough getting used to it at first, but I finally have”, replied Tina.

“What do you mean he is always like that?” asked Rachel in a worried tone.

“He is just always like that, especially when I give him a bath”, said Tina.

“I’m so sorry to have put you through all this, I had no idea, you must hate me”, said Rachel.

Tina moved closer to her aunt on and placed a hand on her shoulder, “Auntie why would I hate you? I love you more than anything.”

“Because you are young and should be having a normal life like your friends. You should be in college, and going to the beach and chasing boys, not taking care of your miniature uncle. I’ve ruined your life and I didn’t even realize it to now”, replied Rachel crying.

Tina hugged Rachel and said, “You didn’t ruin my life. I told you I would help until you got Michael and Sophia home. I’m not leaving until my cousins get back.”

Rachel cried and hugged Tina tightly, “I can’t believe I thought there was something going on when I wasn’t here, I feel so stupid.”

“Now that we have been talking, I do feel I need to tell you something that’s been bothering me”, said Tina.

“Of course, dear, what is it?” asked Rachel wiping away her tears with the back of her hand.

“I’ve been afraid to tell you this because you already have so much to deal with. But I think you should know”, said Tina.

“I can tell this is not going to be good”, said Rachel as she prepared herself.

“Well, a few times now, and it has been getting worse lately. Bill has asked me to, well mostly when I give him a bath, he has asked me to, you know”, said Tina trying to find the right word.

“Relieve him?” asked Rachel.

“Yes, that’s the word I was looking for. He has asked me to relieve him. Like I said I’ve gotten used to his erection, I mean I understand it, and tolerate it because I’m sure it feels good when I wash him down there. But I don’t want it to go any further than that”, said Tina.

“I promise I will have a talk with him and put a stop to it”, said Rachel.

“Also, just in case he tells you I guess I had better tell you now so there is no surprise. I know you will be mad, but I feel it better we get everything out in the open. But one time while washing him, he was telling me how you don’t pay attention to him anymore, he is a man with needs and all that stuff and because of the shame of being shrunk he was thinking of killing himself. Anyway, I ended up feeling bad for him, so I did what he asked, and I relieved him”, said Tina embarrassed.

“Don’t worry dear, I will never be mad with you. He is just a manipulating little bastard. He played on your kindness and took advantage of you. I don’t blame you.”

“He has been angry with me lately because I won’t do it again. I told him I made a mistake and that it will never happen again. I tried to act like everything was normal around here, even though it wasn’t. I let him give me the foot massage last night, figuring that would satisfy him and maybe he would stop, but he still asked me today when I went to check on him.”

“I really appreciate you being honest with me and telling me all this. Because I must be at work seven days a week, so I can check on the kids, I have been oblivious to what is happening in my own home”, said Rachel sadly.

“Auntie I want you to keep doing what you are doing, concentrate on getting Michael and Sophia home, that is what is important. I can handle Bill”, said Tina.

“Well I think it is time I have a talk with him. You might here some yelling in there, don’t get nervous”, said Rachel.

“Ok, I understand, good luck”, replied Tina crossing her fingers.

Rachel stormed into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. She stood at the dresser, looking at it, not really wanting to open it. She then sat on the edge of the bed and began to think. She was so angry with him right now, but she wanted to look at it from his point of view. A few months ago, he was an engineer, with a good paying job, supporting a family. Then he lost his job and he had to rely on his wife to support the family. That couldn’t have been easy for him. Then right after that he was shrunk, and now must be taken care of and bathed by my 18-year-old niece. It must be humiliating for him. She decided she was going to be firm but sympathetic to him. She needed to stop the harassment, for her niece’s sake, but also make him feel like a man again. He needed her now and she was going to be the wife he deserved. She walked back over to the dresser, calmed herself and opened the drawer. What she saw next was totally unexpected.

Bill was lying, wrapped in a leg of her nylons, masturbating furiously. Her pantyhose, which were once neatly folded, were now scattered around the drawer and she saw white blotches spattered on them. “About time you came to see me you bitch”, he screamed at her.

The rage returned with a fury, “You, disgusting little pig.”

“What’s the matter, did I ruin your pantyhose? Embarrassed to show off those long legs with cum stains on them? Won’t be able to dress like a slut anymore will you?”

Tina heard the yelling begin and ran quietly to the bedroom door, putting her ear to it, so she could hear every word.

Rachel’s head felt like it was going to explode. “You call those cum stains, I’ll show you cum stains. I’m going to go out tonight and bring home a real man. Maybe I’ll let you watch as she sprays his warm jizz all over my feet. Then I’ll make you lick every drop, you fucking pathetic little insect.”

“Yeah, just you miss prim and proper. When I was regular size you wouldn’t let me do that to you. Now you are going to let some stranger do it, yeah right. Nice try, with your hollow threats”, said Bill.

What made Rachel the angriest was that he was right. She knew her threats were meaningless to him and he knew she would never follow through with them. It was time to change her strategy from that of jealousy to humiliation.

“Still how does it feel knowing you can’t satisfy me anymore with that tiny little cock of yours”, said Rachel placing her hands on her hips.

Bill began laughing, “Who needs you when I’ve got your pretty little niece taking care of me. You should see the way she washes my balls. Boy can that girl give a hand job. I was thinking of her when I jerked off on your nylons.”

‘Eww, that is so gross’, thought Tina.

“You stay away from her, do you hear me?”, said Rachel.

“How can I stay away from her? You brought her here to take care of me. Maybe you should take some responsibility for once and take care of me yourself.”

“You were always verbally abusive to me but not this bad, what happened to you?”

“You want to know what happened to me Rachel. I was shrunk, then you handed me to over your niece and forgot about me. And last night when I asked you about having a little intimacy, what do you do? You punish me, putting me in your nylon drawer, and forgetting about me once again. I thought maybe you of all people would understand why I am so upset.”

“I do understand Bill, I just don’t care. I realize now, that I don’t have to put up with your abuse anymore. Insults and threats coming from a six-inch-tall man are actually pretty funny.”

“You think this is bad now, wait till I’m back to normal. I’ll show you how funny it is”, replied Bill.

“Well that’s just it honey, I don’t think you will be back to normal. I’ll get the kids back to normal, that’s a promise. But you, I think I’ll leave you this way. I can’t think of a better punishment, than to leave you like the tiny little worthless man that you are.”

“Yeah and how will you explain that to the kids? You don’t think some day they will figure out that you left their dad tiny on purpose. You won’t let them hate you that way, I know you better than that.”

“I won’t have to explain it. I’ll just tell them that bad lady, that shrunk them, took daddy away. They’ll miss you at first, but they’ll get over it”, said Rachel with a grin.

“Fuck you, you don’t have the balls to kill me”, screamed Bill.

“You have no idea what I am capable of”, said Rachel angrily. For the first time she saw fear in his eyes as she reached for him with her right hand. As she was about to wrap her hand around him, he dove to the side, avoiding her grasp. She was about to grab his foot when she purposely stayed her hand. She enjoyed the game of cat and mouse, watching him struggle to move through the nylons, giving him a false hope of escape. She chuckled and said, “Where are you going honey? Are you afraid of your little ole wife?” She then grabbed him roughly by the ankle, between her thumb and index finger. Bill screamed in pain as her nails sliced into the flesh of his calf. If she heard him scream, she paid no attention. As she dragged him through the nylons he instinctively reached out, trying desperately to find something to grab hold of. He grabbed a handful of nylon, from one of the pantyhose legs. His ankle was firmly in her grasp as she lifted him for the drawer, doing it slowly to instill as much terror as possible. She laughed loudly when she saw that he had grabbed onto a pair of her nylons. “Honey, those might be a little big for you. I’ll try to find a smaller pair for you to wear, ok?” She reached out with her left hand and pinched the nylon between her brightly colored nails. She only had to tug at them lightly as they easily tore from his grasp. Rachel and Bill both watched as they fell softly back into the drawer. She lifted him higher and higher until he was dangling loosely before her open mouth “I wonder how you would taste?”, said Rachel while licking her lips and laughing. “It must be so humiliating, being so small, held between your wife’s fingers, like a sock or a piece of lint. You used to be a man once, remember?”
Rachel tiled her head inspecting the tiny man, dangling upside down, pinched between her thumb and forefinger, wondering how terrifying it must be for someone so small. She still couldn’t believe her husband was only six inches tall and able to be held so easily in her hand. “It must be so scary hanging upside down from this high up. Be careful If you struggle too much I might accidently drop you.”

“Go ahead do it, drop me. Let’s see how big you really are”, screamed Bill.

“It’s not that I’m big honey, it’s that you’re so small. I can’t believe the little man hanging from my fingers used to be my husband.”

“Yeah, I can’t believe the giant bitch, dressed like a whore, used to be my wife”, replied Bill.

“Just think, a little while ago I was feeling sympathy for you. What the hell was I thinking?”

“You are cold and heartless, you don’t have sympathy for anyone but yourself. Go ahead live with this on your conscious the rest of your life”, said Bill struggling in her grasp.

Rachel bent down, releasing Bill from her fingers, from the height of her knee. She made sure to release him over her foot, watching as he bounced off it, landing on his back on the plush carpet. Not a far enough fall to break anything but enough to hurt. She slipped her feet from her high heels, kicking them aside, in the meantime Bill tried to use the few seconds of opportunity to crawl away. “Oh no. Where do you think you’re going?” Rachel slammed her big toe into his side, sending him sprawling. As he looked up at her she placed her big toe firmly on his chest.

“How’s the view from down there? I must look pretty big?”

Bill punched and pushed at her toe trying to move it, but it was no use, she had it firmly in his chest and the pressure was increasing. He couldn’t believe how big her toe was, or how small he really was. He could see the stitching of her black nylons, stretched tightly across her giant red toe nail. Last night, he lay in the drawer, thinking about how he was going to give his wife and ear full when she got home, he never imagined he would be in the position he is now, seconds from being crushed to death.

“What’s the matter honey, nothing to say? How’s your foot fetish? Are my feet everything you hoped they would be? I bet the thought of being stepped on turns you on? Come on honey, stroke that cock, fantasize about me smushing you all over the bottom of my foot. You said last night that you loved my black nylons, now you get to be closer to them than you ever imagined”, said Rachel laughing.

Bill struggled for breath, but was able to say, “I wish it was Tina stepping on me, I probably would have cum all over her toes.”

Rachel laughed even louder, “You know I am really enjoying this. I could go back and forth all night with you. I think…” Rachel cut off her sentence when she heard a tiny crack. “Was that a bone I just heard crack, a rib maybe, or your back?” She could see the look of pain in Bill’s expression. “I hope I didn’t ruin your hard on”, said Rachel as she removed her toe from his chest. “Nope, it’s still there. Even after all this you still have one, amazing”, said Rachel as she put her toe back in place.

Bill heard and felt a rib or two crack, as Rachel’s big toe pressed harder. At this point he was hoping she would just get it over with and stop torturing him.

“By the look on your face I would say that it hurts pretty bad. I guess I should do you a favor and end it. Too bad because this was turning me on, I am pretty wet right now. I feel so powerful, knowing that I could apply just a little more pressure and you would pop like a pimple.

It was then that Tina burst into the room. She saw Rachel towering over Bill, her toe pressed into his chest. She could see the look of agony on Bill’s face. “Please Rachel, don’t do it. I heard all the terrible things he said to you and I hate him right now as much as you. But for your sake you’re better than him, don’t become like him. You will have to live with that the rest of your life.”

Rachel eased the pressure on Bill’s chest, but still kept him firmly planted under her toe. She thought long and hard about what to do next. “Tina, you got your phone with you?”

Tina pulled it out from the rear pocket of her jean shorts. “I want you to film Bill under my foot, as a reminder to him of how close he was to dying.”

“Really?” asked Tina timidly.

“Yes, I’m serious. Someday when he thinks about abusing me verbally or physically I want you to release that video and humiliate him. I want everyone one to see what a pathetic little man he once was and how his wife dominated him with just her big toe. This will be a good deterrent for any future bad behavior.”

Tina turned on her camera and crouched down by Rachel’s foot. She zoomed in on Bill trapped under her toe. “All set auntie.”

“Go ahead Bill, be a good boy and kiss my big toe and apologize to me and Tina for your behavior”, said Rachel.

Bill pushed at her toe and said, “Fuck you!”

Rachel lifted her toe from Bill’s chest. She placed her foot in front of Bill, tilted it on it’s heel and slowly lowered it onto Bill, just leaving his head sticking out from her toes. “Are you getting all this Tina?”

“Yes, I’m getting it auntie”, replied Tina.

“Good, now what was that honey I couldn’t hear you? You were about to apologize?”

Bill once again defiant, shouted, “I said fuck you bitch. I hope you got that Tina.”

Rachel began to place pressure on the ball of her foot. Bill’s ribs were on fire and blood trickled from his mouth. “Tina hasn’t convinced me not to crush you yet, honey. I would hate for Tina have to see you die like this, miniaturized to such a miniscule size, crushed under your wife’s beautiful nylon foot. So, I am going to ask you one more time to kiss my toes and say you are sorry.”

Bill reluctantly said, “I’m sorry” and began to lightly kiss her toes.

“Hehe, that tickles”, said Rachel. “Good boy. Every toe honey, even the little one on the end.”

Bill, through the pain, managed to move his head enough to kiss every one of her toes.

“Do you think he has learned his lesson Tina?”

“Yes, I think he will be nice to you from now on”, replied Tina, turning off the camera.

Rachel removed her foot from Bill, reached down with her right hand and picked up his beaten and broken body, not taking care of how roughly she handled him. Both girls looked at him, lying in the palm of Rachel’s hand, his arms crossed over his rapidly bruising chest. “You should say thank you to Tina for saving your life.”

“Bill through gasping breath said, “Thank you Tina.”

“Wow, I didn’t even have to ask twice. I think we made some progress”, said Rachel satisfied the lesson was learned.

“What are you going to do with him?” asked Tina.

“I’m so angry I could make a fist and crush every bone in his body. But where’s the fun in that? I want him to realize now that his days of bullying are over, and that his life is literally in my hand”, said Rachel, poking Bill in the side, causing him to cry out in pain.

“Please stop, it hurts so much”, said Bill pleading with Rachel.

“Maybe you should have thought of that before you called me a whore or threatened what you’re going to do to me when you get back to normal size.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean it. I love you honey. Please don’t hurt me anymore, I’m begging.”, said Bill.

“It doesn’t look like you are begging. Does he look like he is begging Tina?” asked Rachel.

Tina shook her head, “Doesn’t look like begging to me”. Tina was starting to enjoy her aunt’s taunts of Bill. Seeing him lying in Rachel’s hands, suffering, made her want to join in the fun.

“Show us how you beg, honey”, said Rachel chuckling.

Bill wanted to lash out and call his wife every nasty name he could think of, but decided to play the game, buying himself some more time to plot his revenge. He did his best to get on his knees, the pain was excruciating, he wondered if a rib punctured a lung, as it was hard to catch his breath. As he knelt he almost passed out, he had to catch himself as he nearly fell from Rachel’s hand. He noticed that neither one of them made a move to help and would have had no problem watching him fall to his death. “Ok I’m begging you to please stop, I’m really hurt. I need help.”

Rachel laughed when she heard that, “Help, do you want me to bring you to a mini person hospital? Hey Tina, do you know any hospitals for shrunken people?”

“No auntie, maybe you can bring him to a vet. They are used to working on tiny things”, replied Tina.

Rachel laughed even louder, her hand shaking so hard that Bill fell from her hand. He managed to grab onto her thumb and was hanging on for dear life. He was dangling, both hands wrapped around her thumb, legs flailing. He tried to pull himself back up but didn’t have the strength and the pain was unbearable. His right hand slipped off and he hung on with his left.

“Come on Bill, hang on, it’s a long way down. You survived my feet, don’t die falling from my hand”, said Rachel laughing.

Finally, he gave up, he just couldn’t do it anymore. He didn’t want to give his wife the satisfaction that she had beaten him, but she had. Before he let go he screamed at her, “By the way, you know all those nights I worked late, well I wasn’t working, I was fucking the secretary, just wanted you to know that”, said Bill as he let go.

Bill closed his eyes and waited for the impact, only it was a much shorter fall than he expected, as he landed in the palm of Rachel’s left hand. He didn’t see that she had positioned it under him before he let go. As he looked up at her, and saw the look in her eyes, he regretted immediately what he had just said. ‘I’m screwed’, he thought to himself.

Rachel didn’t say anything, neither did Tina who was looking at Rachel wondering what she was going to do next. Finally, Tina asked, “Are you ok, auntie?”

“You don’t need to worry about me Tina”, replied Rachel as she closed her hand around Bill, pinning him arms at his side.

Bill felt like he was encased in cement. His arms were locked to his side and felt like the rest of his ribs were about to crack. He tried to not look Rachel in the eye, as he knew it would make her even angrier. He accepted the fact that this was finally the end and there was no talking his way out of this one.

“I understand you if you want to kill him auntie, I won’t stop you this time”, said Tina.

Bill glanced at Tina, seeing the disappointment on her face. He knew that she loved her aunt more than anything else and would do anything for her. Bill couldn’t believe what he heard next.

“I’m not going to kill him Tina. That’s too easy for him. Oh no, I am going to leave him this size for as long as his miserable little life lasts. He will never see another human being again besides me, not even his kids. I am going to humiliate him every chance I get, strip him of every ounce of dignity he has left. I’ll make him wish he was dead, and if he tries to kill himself, I’ll stop it. He’s going to find out what it’s like to piss off your giant wife.”

Bill deep down was still happy to be alive, he wasn’t giving up hope that someday he will grow back to normal size. He kept a slim hope that maybe the shrinking effect will wear off, and if that happens these two will be sorry. “Rachel please listen….”

Rachel squeezed harder, “I don’t want to hear another word from you, I will have no problems breaking more bones, trust me.”

Rachel walked over to the dresser and tossed Bill into the drawer. Bill landed on her nylons, so the fall wasn’t as bad as he anticipated. “Seeing how much you love my nylons, you should be happy in there”, said Rachel. She closed the drawer before he could respond and turned to Tina.

“So, I assume you listened through the door?” asked Rachel.

“Yes, auntie, every word, I’m sorry I should have respected your privacy.”

“No don’t apologize, I’m glad you heard from the beginning, that way you know how he treated me”, said Rachel.

“I really was surprised at what a jerk he is”, said Tina.

Bill lay in the drawer in total agony, thinking how he totally miscalculated the reaction of his wife. He didn’t think she had it in her to try and kill him. He realized he was seconds from being crushed under her foot and then in her hand. If it wasn’t for Tina, he was convinced she would have done it. Somehow some way she was going pay for this when he was big again. There’s no way she is going to humiliate him like this and get away with it.

“So, you know I will need new black pantyhose for work?” asked Rachel.

“Yeah, I heard what he did to them. It pretty gross.”

“Would you like to go mall with me, so I can buy some new ones?” asked Rachel.

“I would love too, it’s been so long since I’ve been out”, replied Tina.

“Good, I’ll buy you dinner too. It will be girl’s night out. Maybe we can meet some hot guys who will buy us drinks”, said Rachel loudly, winking and smiling to Tina.

Bill lay in the dark, hearing every word the girls were saying. “They are both going to regret this night and that bitch of a wife will get hers”, said Bill as he crawled onto a pair of soft nylons, trying to ease the pain of his cracked ribs.



Chapter 20


Bianca on the way home made a quick stop at the toy store to pick up Emily a dress. She didn’t want her first-time introductions to Allison, mark and Jim to be in her birthday suit. She found the cutest little pink dress, with matching heels and purse.

Bianca walked into her apartment, tossed her purse on the couch and placed the gift box on the table. Allison, coming from the bedroom, after hearing Bianca come home asked, “Hey, is that for me?” after seeing the beautifully wrapped gift box on the table.

As Allison reached for it, Bianca slapped her hand away, “No, don’t even think about it”, said Bianca.

“Geez, don’t have to get so cranky about it. What’s in it?” asked Allison.

“I’ll give you three guesses.”

“It’s a tiny person, isn’t it?”

“How did you know?” responded Bianca, disappointed she didn’t get a chance to play the game.

“Because there are tiny holes poked in the top. Any idiot could figure that out. What about the two we already have?” asked Allison.

“Well these two aren’t permanent, only visiting”, replied Bianca.

“You didn’t tell me there were two people in there. Are you going to leave them in there all night?”

Bianca untied the ribbon and removed the cover, she was shocked to see both girls lying motionless, Emily on top of Julie. “Oh my god, oh my god, What, did I do?” asked Bianca hysterically.

“Holy shit, you killed them”, said Allison.

Bianca reached into the box and picked the two girls up, they still felt warm in her hand. She placed them side by side on the kitchen table. “What should I do?” asked Bianca in a panic.

“Wait a minute”, said Allison skeptically. She poked Julie in the ribs with the tip of her nail and Julie began to laugh. “I thought so”, said Allison.

Julie and Emily both began to roll around laughing, “You should have seen you face”, said Julie pointing at Bianca.

“You scared the crap out of me”, said Bianca.

“Sorry Bianca, it was Julie’s idea”, said Emily. “But she’s right, you should have seen your face.”

“It was pretty funny. By the way I am Bianca’s sister Allison”, said Allison, holding out a fingertip to each girl to shake. “I love your dresses by the way.”

“This is Emily, and I’m Julie, Bianca’s girlfriend”, replied Julie.

“Girlfriend, you didn’t tell me you had a girlfriend. Since when do you like girls?”, asked Allison.

“I was going to surprise you and ever since I met this little beautiful girl”, replied Bianca.

Allison looked down at Julie and whispered, “Are you sure you know what you are getting in to?”

“Should I get out while I can?” said Julie laughing.

“Too late now”, said Bianca. “You’re all mine.”

“So, you want to be my girlfriend Emily? Your kind of cute”, said Allison jokingly.

“Kind of cute, thanks, you’re not bad yourself for a giant”, said Emily.

“Well, how about you whip us something up for dinner Allison?” asked Bianca.

“Yeah ok, like I know how to cook. How about I just order Chinese?”

Bianca looked at the girls and Emily said, “Sounds good to me.”

Allison called an ordered take out and while they waited Allision brought Mark and Jim to meet the girls.
She placed the two of them on the table and Mark quickly made his way to Julie, “Hi, I’m Mark, it’s so nice to meet you.”

“Calm down Mark, she’s mine”, said Bianca.

Mark without hesitating went to Emily and introduced himself, “Hi, I’m Mark, it’s so nice to meet you.”

“I’m hers”, said Emily pointing to Allison.

“Great, I finally meet two girls my size for the first time in forever and there both taken by the two giants. Could life be any fairer?” screamed Mark at Bianca and Allison.

“You always have Jim”, said Allison.

Jim stepped forward and introduced himself to the girls, “You’ll have to excuse Mark, he’s a little wound up. He hasn’t taken to the whole shrinking thing very well.”

“I can’t blame him”, said Emily. “Seems like you are ok with it.”

“Allison and Bianca are so wonderful. So much better than the bitch who shrunk us.”

“You will always be the daughter I never had”, said Allison smiling.

“By the way I love your dresses, I have a few myself, well, have to compare wardrobes later”, said Jim flamboyantly.

“See what I have to live with”, said Mark.

“Shut and behave and I’ll give you a blow job later”, said Allison.
“Nice”, said Bianca.

“What? Its not like I haven’t done it before, right Mark”, said Allison with a wink.

Bianca set the table while everyone bantered back and forth. She was happy to see the girls enjoying themselves. She felt bad that tomorrow their world was going to change dramatically. She wished she could do something about it, but it was too late to stop it. She promised herself, she would do everything to help Julie cope with it when it happened.


Rachel and Tina were hungry and found themselves at Applebee’s just outside the mall. They were seated at a booth and a female server came to take their drink order. “I’ll take a Mudslide”, said Rachel. “I’ll have an iced-tea”, said Tina.

“I forgot, you’re not old enough to drink yet”, said Rachel.

“Only 18 auntie”, replied Tina.

“I’m glad we got to get out and have some time together. I should have done this a while ago”, said Rachel.

“I know it feels so good to get out. I can’t wait to get to the mall, it feels like ages since I have been shopping”, said Tina.

“It does feel good to get out. I don’t know how to explain it, but I feel like a weight has been taken off my shoulders. I feel like I have been unleashed. I feel better than I have in years. Since I met Emily and Julie I feel like a whole new woman. They have given me hope, which I haven’t had in a while. I really think I will be able to get the kids back”, said Rachel confidently.

“I have a good feeling about it too. I hope I can meet them sometime, they seem so nice”, said Tina.

“I hope you can meet them too but hopefully when they aren’t six-inches-tall anymore”, said Rachel, who didn’t see the waitress had returned. The girl put the drinks down and quickly walked away.

Tina laughing, “Oh my god did you see the look on her face when she heard what you said?”

Rachel looking down embarrassed said, “I didn’t see her standing there, do you think she really heard me?”

“Of course, look how fast she ran away. I’ve got a great Idea auntie, let’s have a little fun”, said Tina smirking.

“What do you mean? What are you up to?” asked Rachel.

“Just follow my lead ok?”

“Sure, why not. I need some fun.”

Tina waited until the waitress approached the table and said, “What was it like holding your shrunken husband in your hand? You must have felt so powerful.”

The waitress paused, a look of absolute confusion on her face and finally asked, “May I take your order?”

Rachel was ready to burst out laughing but was able to compose herself and order some pasta and salad.

“Good choice auntie, that way you can chop up the leftovers into little pieces for Bill”, said Tina in a serious tone. She looked at the waitress and said, “I’ll have the Caesar salad.” The waitress, eyes wide open, turned from the table and walked slowly away, afraid to look back.

“You are crazy”, said Rachel. “But let me try it when she comes back.”

“Ok”, said Tina.

When the waitress came back with the food Rachel began, “When I had him under my foot, did you think I was going to crush him?”

“I was hoping you would”, replied Tina.

After the waitress put the food down she asked, “Are you guys messing with me?”

Both girls burst out laughing. “Yeah, you should have seen the look on your face”, said Tina.

“I’m so sorry, we were just playing around”, said Rachel, I hope we didn’t freak you out.

“You really had me going there for a minute. I thought you were serious”, said the waitress relieved.

“We just think it would be cool to shrink men and then we could be in total control”, said Rachel.

“Sign me up for that”, said the waitress laughing. “I would love to shrink my boyfriend. First thing I would make him do is paint my toes.”

“What a great idea, I’ll have to ask my husband to do that when I get home tonight”, said Rachel.

“I like you guys”, said the waitress. “I wish I had more customers like you, can I get you anything else for now?”

“No, were all set for now, thank you”, replied Rachel.

“We should do this all night while we are shopping”, said Tina.

“Really, you think so?”

“Of course, look how much fun it was with her. Let’s see how other people react.”

“Ok, let’s do it, especially in the shoe stores. We’ll just feed off each other and make it up as we go”, said Rachel.

“I never imagined we could have this much fun”, said Tina.

“Tonight, is only the beginning Tina. If have some ideas that may change our lives forever”, said Rachel grinning from ear to ear.


After dinner Allison and Julie snuck off while the other chatted. “I was going to ask Julie if she wanted to move in with us, if that’s ok with you”, asked Bianca.

“Of course, why would I say no”, replied Allison.

“Because, you live here, and I had to ask. By the way what do you think of her?” asked Bianca excitedly.

“She’s hot. But leave it to you to get into a relationship that has complications. Couldn’t you meet someone your own size?”

“I know, but I can’t help it, it just happened. I think her being so small makes it more special.”

“Well, be careful, don’t roll over on her in bed.”

“You really are twisted, you know that?”

“Your bringing home shrunken people left and right and I’m twisted”, said Allison laughing.

“Speaking of that, I was going to give you Mark and Jim if you want them?” asked Bianca.

“Want them? I already have them. It’s not like you take care of them.”

“Well If you don’t want them I can bring them back to Lauren, I’m sure she’ll sell them to somebody”, said Bianca.

“Nice try, I see what you are doing. Playing on my sympathy, making me feel bad that Lauren will sell them to some stranger”, replied Allison.

“I can’t get anything passed you, can I?

“Fine, I’ll take them”, said Allison.

“Yeah, I knew you would”, said Bianca as she hugged Allison.


Rachel was browsing the hosiery section at Nordstrom’s when she asked Tina, “What do you think of these?” holding up a pair of Beige Wolford Satin Touch 20.

“How do I know, I don’t wear those things”, replied Tina.

“Really, you don’t wear pantyhose?”

“I wore a pair of my mom’s last year to a wedding.”

“If you want to drive guys wild, start wearing pantyhose.”

“Really, they like those things?”

Rachel handed her the package and said, “Go over there to the dressing room and put these on. I’ve never bought this brand before and I want to see how they look on you.” Rachel waited while Tina went and changed into the pantyhose. Tina walked out feeling like a new woman, “I can’t believe how nice they feel. I feel so sexy too.” Rachel looked at her niece, wishing she was 18 again. She had the cutest little body, wearing a mid-riff t-shirt, jean shorts and sneakers. Combined with the shiny beige hose, she just became the hottest thing in the mall. “Those pantyhose look great on you. I guess I will be wearing a new brand. I love that color, but I’ll have to buy mostly black for work. “

They saw a woman around 40 browsing through the hosiery. “Should we do it?” asked Rachel.

Tina got excited, “Yeah, go ahead.”

Rachel and Tina moved a little closer to the woman and Rachel raised her voice, “Now that Bill lives in my pantyhose drawer I need to buy all new pantyhose.”

“How small is he now?” asked Tina.

“Around six inches. About the same height as my stilettos”, replied Rachel while casually browsing the hosiery next to the woman.

Tina watched the reaction on the woman’s face as she pretended not to hear. She could see her taking small glances at Rachel wondering if she really heard it correctly.

Rachel continued, “These pantyhose are expensive, let me see if I have my credit card.” Rachel opened her purse and looked inside. “Honey is my credit card in there?” Rachel waited a second then reached in her purse and removed her credit card. “Thank you honey, love you”, said Rachel as she closed her purse.

Rachel saw the woman looking at her like she was insane.

“He’s so helpful”, said Rachel, patting her purse. The woman stormed off, looking back over her shoulder at Rachel and Tina, hoping to get as far as possible away from them.

“That was brilliant”, said Tina. “You are really getting good at this.”

“This is the most fun I’ve had in years. I feel like a teenager again”, said Rachel.

“Let’s go to s shoe store”, said Tina excitedly.
“Ok, but I want you to do it this time and I’ll play off of you”, said Rachel. Rachel bought many pairs of pantyhose for both her and Tina. “I’ll need to keep these away from Bill, they are expensive”, said Rachel as they left the store.

They arrived at the shoe store eager to try their new game. Tina walked over and picked out a pair of black stilettos. She sat down in a chair, next to a young twenty something woman, who was trying on a pair of red pumps. She pulled off her sneakers and put them on. She then stood up and modeled them for Rachel asking her, “Do you think my boyfriend will like them?”

Rachel saw the woman next to her, an obvious look of jealousy on her face as Tina showed off her long nylon legs, complimented by the stilettos. “Of course, how could he not.”

“Well, there so much taller than he is”, said Tina.

“Has he shrunk even smaller since the last saw I him?” asked Rachel in a concerned voice.

“Yeah, he is only one inch tall now. The doctors say that is has stopped now, thank god”, said Tina.

Rachel tried to catch the reaction of the woman. She could see the woman was taking her time trying on her shoes, trying to listen to the conversation.

“He may be tiny, but I bet he will just love those shoes. Just be careful where you step”, said Rachel.

“Well it’s not just when I’m walking around that I have to worry. The other day he fell asleep in my red pumps, just like the ones she is buying”, said Tina, pointing to the shoes on the woman’s feet. “By the way those look great on you.”

“Oh, thank you”, said the woman nervously.

“Of course, I had no idea when I put them on he was in them. I wore them all day at work, not knowing he was in there. You can imagine how mad he was when I got home and finally took them off.”

“The poor little guy was he ok?” asked Rachel.

“Yeah, he was fine, He was tucked away nice and safe under my toes”, said Tina giggling.

The woman had apparently head enough as she changed back to her old shoes and placed the red pumps back on the shelf. She glanced back at the girls as she left the store.

“You were amazing”, said Rachel.

“This is so much fun, I don’t want it to stop.”

“Those shoes look so hot on you. I want you to leave them on as we walk though the mall. Wait till you see all the looks you get. Those shoes and the nylons will cause a few divorces tonight.” Rachel paid for the shoes and as Tina walked through the mall, she had every guy in the place turning to look at her. She saw a few wives whack their husbands upside the head.

“In here said Rachel”, as the stopped at the toy store.

“A toy store?” asked Tina.

“Just follow my lead”, said Rachel as she approached a cute sales girl who was no older than Tina. “Do you have any clothing for little people?”

“Do you mean for dolls?” asked the girl confused.

“Sorry I meant doll clothing for little people. My friend has the shrinking disease and she is only this big”, said Rachel holding up her fingers, indicating how big she was.

“Oh, the poor girl. Let me show you what I have”, said the girl as she led Rachel and Tina to the doll section. “These are the most beautiful doll dresses we have. Is she with you, she could try them on?

“No, I didn’t bring her. I don’t have any clothes for her to wear and she is embarrassed”, said Rachel sadly.

“Well, if you can bring her in, I can take her in the back and she can try them on in private”, said the girl, trying to be helpful.

“Really you would do that for her?”

“Of course, I would love to help.”

“Ok, maybe I can sneak her inside my purse, then give her to you in private”, said Rachel.

“Oh, look at this little white one, it’s beautiful. I think she will love this”, said Tina, holding it up to Rachel, pinched between her fingers.

“Do you work here full time? And what’s your name by the way?”

“Kylie and yes, I’m always here it seems”, replied Kylie.

“Ok, I’ll be back soon with my little friend”, said Rachel.

“Ok, I look forward to meeting her”, said Kylie as she turned to help some other customers.

After she left Tina said, “Is she really that stupid?”

“I guess so. Must be your generation”, said Rachel nudging Tina, laughing.

Tina approached the counter, carrying the tiny white dress. “What are you doing?” asked Rachel.

“Buying the dress, what does it look like”, replied Tina.

“For who?” asked Rachel confused.

“For uncle, I think it will look cute on him”, answered Tina grinning.

“You are more wicked than I am.”

As the left the store Tina asked curiously, “Why did you tell her you would be back soon?”

“Be patient, you’ll see”, said Rachel as they left the store. ‘I’ve got plans for a certain secretary’, thought Rachel to herself.





Chapter 21

Bianca woke to the sound of the alarm clock. She shut if off and watched as Julie began to wake, yawning and rubbing her yes. “Time to go home?”, Julie asked.

“I’m afraid so Thumbelina”, replied Bianca.

“Whatever you say Garganta”, replied Julie.

“Garganta, what’s that”, asked Bianca.

“Dr. Carol Heisler from…, forget it’s easier if I have Emily explain it to you”, replied Rachel.

“Let’s go wake up Emily”, said Bianca, grabbing Julie off the pillow. She carried her to Allison’s bedroom. They found Allison was still sleeping, with Emily lying limply in her hand. “Aww, how cute”, said Bianca.

“She looks peaceful, I wish we could let her sleep”, said Julie.

“Sorry but I promised Lauren I would be on time today, we have a busy day”, said Bianca as she shook Allison. “Hey wake up, come on.”

Allison, woke slowly, “What, time to get up already? I feel like I just went to bed.”

“It’s not my fault you decided to have a one-night stand, with my guest”, said Bianca.

“Who says it’s only a one-night stand”, replied Emily who was now sitting up in Allison’s hand.

“Hey, you stay away from my little sister, you here?”, said Bianca pointing at Emily jokingly.

“Ok, let me make them some breakfast, while you get ready for work”, said Allison.

Allison made breakfast and fed the girls while Bianca got ready for work. When it was time to leave, Bianca brought out the box. “Ok, you two back in the box.”

“Well, it was very nice meeting you two”, said Allison. Emily was sad to go, “Can I come see you again?” she asked.

“Sure, I would like that”, replied Allison.

“I can see something happening here between the two of you”, said Julie teasingly.

“Ok, in the box, I’ve got to go”, said Bianca as she helped the two of them in. She tied the ribbon and carried them to the car.


Rachel woke early, excited but nervous. Today she would take the first step in her plan of getting her children back. And maybe, just maybe, a little extra bonus.

She placed her feet on the soft carpet, wiggled, her toes and stretched her arms. She yawned, stood up and approached the dresser. She pulled it open and saw Bill, lying on top of her nylons, still wearing the white dress that she forced him to wear. He looked up at her, shielding his eyes, from the light. “Do you need to go to the bathroom?” Bill nodded yes.

She reached down and picked him up, he cried out in pain as her hand closed around his body. If he wanted any sympathy from her he didn’t get it. She carried him to the bathroom and placed him on the vanity. She opened a drawer and took out a toy plastic toilet. Bill lifted his dress and urinated into the toilet. When he was finished, Rachel grabbed it between her fingers, and dumped it into the bathroom toilet. She gave a flush, wiped the toy toilet clean with a paper towel and put it back in the drawer. She carried Bill back to the dresser, ignoring his whimpering, placed him inside and closed it, without saying a word.

After showering, she opened her new pair of pantyhose and slid them on, “Wow, these are amazing.” She looked at herself in the mirror, mentally comparing herself to Tina. She found she was disappointed, “Let’s see what she looks like when she’s 30”, said Rachel.

She put her maid outfit on, slid into her black pumps and looked in the mirror one last time. “I don’t look like a whore”, she said angrily. Before leaving she grabbed Bill’s cell phone, where she left it charging overnight. She left quietly, letting Tina sleep late for the first time in a long time.

When she got to work, she snapped a picture of of the mansion, with Bill’s cell phone. After that she scanned through his texts until she found what she wanted. She read through the texts between Bill and Denise and she got angrier the more she read. She didn’t ready that many before she stopped and had enough. She calmed herself, thought long and hard, working the plan out in her mind. She would only get one shot at this and wasn’t even sure if it would work. She then began to type:

“Hi Denise, it’s been so long, I really miss you since I was laid off. I’ve had an amazing surprise since we last saw each other. My extremely wealthy aunt and uncle died in a car accident and left me a fortune, which includes this house.”

Rachel attached the picture she just took, she then continued.

“I immediately separated from Rachel, giving her the house and kids and now I am a free man. I was hoping you could come and see me tomorrow, so I could show you around the place. It even comes with a security guard and a Maid. I need to leave for Europe the following day to sign some legal papers for the estate and thought you might like to join me for a vacation. I can’t think of anyone I would rather travel around Europe for a few weeks than you. I hope to hear from you soon. Love Bill.”

She hit the send button and sat back in the seat. She had butterflies in her stomach, wondering if this whole thing was going to work. She drove around the back of the house and parked her car and was about to get out when she head the ding of an incoming text.

“Hi Bill, it’s so nice to hear from you. I’ve missed you so much too. I can’t believe that house you have, it’s beautiful. I would love to come to Europe with you, but it’s such short notice and I don’t think work would just let me run off for a few weeks. Love Denise.”

Rachel couldn’t believe she responded, this might work she thought. She then quickly replied, “That’s the best part. You can quit that stupid job and never have to work again. Come with me and spend the rest of your life vacationing on the best beaches in the world.”

She waited a minute when the response came, “Really, I can’t believe this. Ok, I’ll do it.”

Rachel had trouble typing the response as she was so nervous it was working. “You just made me the happiest man alive. Come to this address tomorrow at 12pm.” Rachel typed in the address and hit send.

“Ok, I can’t wait to see you. I love you so much.”

Rachel put the phone in her purse. “This is working out great, I need to start giving myself more credit. If I pull this off I am a genius.” Rachel the stepped out of the car, relaxed and went to work like any other day.


Bianca after putting the girls back in their room dropped by Lauren’s office. She had been dreading this day, the day the client would come and take Emily away. Julie was going to be heartbroken.

“We got a bit of good news this morning”, said Lauren when Bianca arrived. “The client called, her private jet is having some maintenance issues, something about the Fetzer valve or something. She won’t be able to get here until tomorrow.”

Bianca felt a wave of relief, even though if only a temporary relief. “Fetzer valve, where have I heard that before?” thought Bianca but couldn’t place it.

“So, your little friends get one more day together. Don’t forget after lunch we have our meeting”, said Lauren.

“I know, I know how much it means to you. I know lately you’ve gone in a different direction, but your passion is still doll house miniatures. I would like to see you get back to that. I think it will be good for you”, said Bianca.

“I agree, totally. But when someone throws the kind of money at you she does, it’s hard to say no”, replied Lauren.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel found Emily and Julie happily chatting away on Emily’s table. Bianca had put out some miniature lawn chairs for them to relax. Rachel brought them a tiny table and some drinks to truly enjoy it.

“So today is the day we start our plan, I’m so nervous”, said Rachel.

“Don’t be nervous, I know you can do it. What time are they leaving?” asked Emily

“They should be going to lunch around noon and then to the meeting, so they will be gone a few hours. I only need a minute to snap some pictures.”

“What about Yuri?” Have you thought about that?” asked Julie.

“Of course, I can handle him, don’t worry”, said Rachel.

“Make sure you take a picture of everything. I don’t want to miss something”, said Emily.

“Ok, OK, I’ll take a vide of the room too, that way I don’t miss anything.”

“Great idea”, said Emily. “This is going to work.”

Rachel continued doing her normal routine, checking on the other little people, cleaning their houses and taking care of any needs they had. Bianca came by and said goodbye to the girls before leaving for lunch with Lauren.

One they were gone Rachel walked around looking for Yuri. From the balcony she could see him walking around the main foyer. ‘Now’s a good a time as any’, she thought. She quietly walked down the hallway, carrying her bucket of cleaning supplies, towards the control room, trying to keep her heels on the carpet that ran the length of it. She fumbled through her keys until she found the master. She unlocked the door and was about to step in when a hand landed on her shoulder. She nearly jumped out of her skin and when she turned she saw Yuri standing intimidatingly close. “What are you doing little day?” asked Yuri in his heavy Russian accent.

“I need to clean the control room”, she responded nervously, backing away from him.

She backed into the control room, Yuri following closely. She backed into the equipment as Yuri followed closely. He pressed himself up against her and said, “We are all alone you know.”

“No, there are lots people in the house”, responded Rachel, thinking what a stupid answer that was.

“You know what I mean, little lady”, responded Yuri. “How come you don’t like me?”

“What do you mean I like you?” responded Rachel, trying not to anger him.

“Don’t be afraid of me, I want to be your friend”, said Yuri placing his hand on her thigh and sliding it up to her waist.

“You make me nervous, I can’t help it.”

“Maybe I can help you relax?”

“I’m a married woman, Yuri, you know that”, said Rachel hoping that would stop him.

“Your husband is a tiny man, you need a real man, let Yuri be your real man”, said Yuri as he slid his hand along over her nylons.

Rachel placed her hand down on his crotch and felt his bulge, she put her lips near his and whispered, “You would do that for me.”

“Of course, little lady. Yuri will make you feel like a woman again.”

“Ok Yuri”, said Rachel and pressed her lips against his. She kissed him passionately. Deep down inside she wished Bill could see this. She wanted to humiliate him in the worst way. “Before we do anything, why don’t you go and make us some drinks. Then I’ll meet you in one of the spare bedrooms.”

Yuri smiled and said, “I will be back soon with some good Russian vodka. Vodka turns Yuri into what you Americans call a stallion.” He then left the room leaving Rachel shaking uncontrollably.

She hurried and took her phone out of the pocket of her uniform. She snapped a few pictures of the equipment and took a quick video. She tossed the phone in her bucket and hid it between the cleaning supplies. She then calmed herself and went to one of the spare bedrooms and waited for Yuri. She knew she had to do this for her kids and for Emily and Julie. As she waited nervously she thought, “It has been a while since I have had a man, why shouldn’t I enjoy it? If Bill can fuck someone he works with why can’t I fuck who I want.”

Yuri soon walked through the door, carrying a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses. As he shut the door, she thought, “Looks like I’m going get cum stains on my new pantyhose.”




Chapter 22

Emily and Julie waited nervously, pacing around the table top. “Where the hell could she be? How long has it been?” asked Julie.

“About two hours Jules. I have a bed feeling”, said Emily.

“Do you think Yuri caught her taking pictures?” asked Julie concerned.

“I don’t know Jules, I wasn’t there”, responded Emily in an agitated tone.

After about another 30 minutes, Rachel finally entered the room. “Where the hell have you been?” asked the girls frantically.

“Sorry, I had a little trouble with Yuri”, said Rachel.

“Are you ok?” asked Emily concerned.

“Yeah I’m fine, don’t worry about me, I can handle myself”, responded Rachel. ‘I’m more than fine, I really needed that. I haven’t had that done to me in long time’, thought Rachel.

“Did you get the pictures?” asked Emily.

“Yes, I got them”, replied Rachel reaching into her pocket and taking out her phone. She laid it flat on the table and opened the pictures. “Do you think you can figure it out?”

“Give me a moment to look through them”, said Emily as she studied the pictures intently. After a few minutes she said, “I think I can make this work.”

“I knew you could do it Em. I told you she was smart Rachel”, said Julie excitedly.

Emily pointed to a button and said, “This one I believe powers the curtain. This button powers on the machine. This knob adjusts the radiation output, while the sliding lever adjust the radiation power level and shrinking process. You see how the colored bar, in the middle, starts as a thin red line and get more pronounced the higher it goes. That causes the red glow and the shrinking. But if you pull the level down, and follow the blue line, I believe that will cause the effect to work in the opposite direction, causing a blue glow, allowing the cells to grow. Now the computer terminal should provide information during the process to help guide you Rachel. Just follow its instructions and you should do fine.”

“Just tell me what I have to do, I won’t let you down”, said Rachel.

Emily explained the steps to Rachel, repeatedly, until she was comfortable with them.

“Now the next time Lauren and Bianca are out for any time we will need to seize the opportunity”, said Emily.

“Well that will be tomorrow, it’s Friday. Lauren and Bianca always go to lunch on Friday. They are usually gone for about two hours.”
“Wow, this is all happening so fast. What about Yuri? We can’t start the machine up without him knowing” asked Julie.

“Can you take care of Yuri?” asked Emily.

“Leave Yuri to me, I think I can handle him.”, said Rachel.

“Can you believe it Julie, by this time tomorrow we will be big again”, said Emily.

Julie hugged Emily and said, “I can’t believe. Then we can help Rachel get her kids back.”

“If it wasn’t for you two, I would still be kissing Lauren’s ass, hoping that someday she would give them back. I can’t believe how stupid I was.”

“Don’t be mad at yourself. Just concentrate on the plan and it will all work out”, said Emily confidently.

‘Both our plans’ thought Rachel.


Emily was excited to find out she would be spending the night with Allison again. As Bianca drove home she thought about how lucky Emily was that she wasn’t given away to the client as planned. At least she got one extra night of fun before the hell began. She thought because that this would possibly be Emily and Julie’s last night together that her and Allison should take them somewhere special.

Bianca and Allison sat down with the girls and asked them what they would like to do for the evening.

“I would love to go dancing”, said Julie.

Bianca and Allison looked at each other, eyebrows raised, “Next idea”, said Allison. Julie was disappointed no one liked her idea.

“How about miniature golf”, said Allison laughing.

“Ha, Ha”, said Emily. “Very funny.”

“I was kind of jealous Julie got to lie on the beach and look at the stars the other night.”

“Technically, I did look at the stars, but I wasn’t lying on the beach. Bianca stuffed me in her cleavage”, said Julie.

“I don’t need the details Jules. But I was thinking maybe a nice romantic spot in the park. I would just like to be outdoors, I haven’t fresh air in a while.”

“Great idea”, said Allison. “What do you think Bianca?”

“I love it, we can bring food and drinks.”

“You guys have made me so happy”, said Emily.
“Hey, it’s the least a giant girl can do”, said Allison.


Rachel arrived home to find Tina making dinner. “Wow, it smells good.”

“I found a recipe for chicken parm online, so I went to the market and bought the ingredients. I hope it tastes as it good as it smells”, said Tina.

Rachel went over and kissed her on the cheek. “How’s your uncle?”

“I took him to the bathroom. He complained to me about his ribs. I told him there wasn’t much I could do and that he would have to wait for them to heal on their own. He apologized for everything and asked me to help him, but I just ignored him like you said, and closed the drawer.”

“Good girl, you are learning. Is he still wearing the dress?” asked Rachel.

“Yup, you must have scared the hell out of him last night for him to still be wearing it.”

“Before bed, I had a long talk with him”, said Rachel.

“I think you did more than talk. I can hear the screams you know”, responded Tina.

“Ok, maybe I enjoyed myself al little. I think I deserve it.”

“Dinner will be done soon, if you want to get changed. By the way those pantyhose make your legs look hot”, said Tina.

Rachel laughed, “Thank you dear.”

Rachel went to the bedroom and closed the door. She walked over to the dresser and opened it. “Please no more, I’m begging you. If you have any feelings left for me at all, please stop.”

“Can I ask you a question?” asked Rachel.

“Sure”, answered Bill.

“Why did you cheat on me?”

Bill was silent not knowing how to answer. His mind raced, trying to find the right answer, knowing one wrong word would cause tremendous pain.

“You can’t even look me in the eye and give me an honest answer. And you wonder why I feel like pulling your arms out of their sockets”, replied Rachel angrily.

“Ok, ok”, said Bill. “Because I was bored, and Denise showed interest.”

“Didn’t you find me attractive anymore?”

“Of course. But it doesn’t mean I’m not attracted to someone else.”

“Well if all goes well, you two lovebirds will be reunited soon”, said Rachel.

“What the hell are you planning? Leave her out of this, this is between you and me”, said Bill angrily.

“Still have feelings for her huh?”

“There is just no need to involve her in this that’s all”, said Bill dejectedly.

“Well, I feel differently”, said Rachel defiantly.

“Wait this is just another one of your hallow threats. Even if you could figure out how to use the machine, how would you get Denise to the house? You don’t even know her”, said Bill laughing.

“It’s better when you underestimate me, I enjoy the look on your face more when I prove you wrong. Too be honest, I don’t really care if you believe me or not.”

“You had better hope this shrinking crap doesn’t wear off, because if it does you will be in a world of hurt. I promise!”

“Big threat from an itty-bitty man”, said Rachel laughing.

“You are only acting tough because I am shrunk. If I was normal size you would be my bitch”, said Bill not caring about the punishment that was coming.

Rachel reached for Bill just to see the terror on his face as he cowered from her. She held up her hand looking at it. “I never knew this delicate hand could cause so much fear in a man.” She reached for him again and watched him put his hands up as if to ward it off. “I wonder of Denise will be as terrified of my hand as you are?”

“I can’t wait to hold you in one hand and her in the other”, said Rachel as she held up two empty fists, looking at one and then the other. “I bet she will be begging you to save her. Bill the hero, rescue me, rescue me”, said Rachel laughing louder.

“Go ahead, bring her here. I can’t wait to fuck her right here on your nylons. I’ll stain them even more than they are already”, screamed Bill.

“I told you those aren’t real cum stains. A real man leaves cum stains like this”, said Rachel as she turned around and bent over slightly, exposing her nylon covered ass. Bill looked on in horror as he saw her ass was covered in large white stains, from one side to the other, and a large hole ripped in the nylons. His stomach dropped, and he felt queasy. His world was spiraling out of control and he couldn’t stop it. The one thing he could always count on was that his wife wasn’t the type of woman to do anything deviant. Now that line was crossed, and he knew he was dealing with a different woman.

“It’s been awhile since I was fucked from behind like that, and it wasn’t by you, I even came twice. The second time when he sprayed his warm spunk all over my new pantyhose. And when I go back to work tomorrow, I’m going to fuck him again. And the next day, and the day after that. Maybe I’ll even let him cum in my mouth, so I can swallow it.”

“So being a whore is the new you. This is how you are going to punish me?” asked Bill sarcastically.

“No, honey, not the only way. Since last night I’ve broken your ribs, humiliated you under my foot, made you wear a dress and now fucked a coworker. I think that is a pretty good start for my first day, don’t you think. You’re going to have to put up with a lifetime of this shit.”

Rachel then lifted her uniform and shimmied out of her pantyhose. She tossed them on top of Bill. As she closed the drawer she said, “When you jerk off in these tonight, think of me getting fucked in the ass.”


Bianca and Allison found a nice quiet, private spot by the lake. It was a perfect night, clear skies, bright moon, and a nice breeze off the water. They spread the blanket out on a soft area of grass, placing rocks on the corners to keep it in place. Allison did the honors of untying the ribbon and opening the covers.

The girls climbed out of the box and took in their surroundings. “It’s beautiful”, said Emily.

“The stars are as beautiful tonight as they were on the beach’, said Julie spinning around.

Bianca brought out some wine and glasses for everyone, as well as some snacks. They sat around enjoying the beautiful night, the wind blowing in their hair, the moon lighting up the lake.

“So, Allison what do you think of Emily?” asked Julie.

“Stop it Julie, your embarrassing me”, said Emily.

“Then I am going to really embarrass you because I think you are smart, funny, loving, and just absolutely beautiful”, said Allison.

“And you asked me when I started liking girls, look at you”, replied Bianca.

“Well, making love to Emily last night, made me appreciate the touch of a woman”, said Allison.

“Even if that woman is only six-inches-tall?” asked Emily.

“Even if that woman is only six-inches-tall”, replied Allison.

“Hey Julie, how about I take you for a stroll around the lake?” asked Bianca as she reached for Julie.

Allison and Emily watched Bianca stroll off, Julie held in her grasp. “Do you really feel that strongly about me?” asked Emily. “I mean we only just met.”

“I know, last night changed something in me. When we made love, it was more than just sex, it was spiritual. I can’t explain it, but it was something I never felt before, and I don’t want to lose it.”

“Do you think if I was normal size you would feel the same way?” asked Emily.

“Of course, you are still the same person. Don’t get me wrong its pretty hot, having sex with a shrunken woman. Who wouldn’t enjoy that?” said Allison laughing.

Emily laughed too, “I really hope things will work out for us and Bianca and Julie too.”

“Me too Emily, me too”, replied Allison.




Chapter 23


Bianca walked into Lauren’s office, hoping she would hear that the clients plane was still under repair.
“So, what’s the word?”

“The client landed, she will be here in an hour”, said Lauren. “Get the girls ready.”

Bianca felt like throwing up. “What’s wrong?” asked Lauren.

“I don’t know. This doesn’t feel right”, said Bianca.

Lauren walked over to Bianca and said, “Don’t screw this up on me now. I should have never let you spend as much personal time with them as you did.”

“You’re right, I can’t screw this up. I’ll be fine”, said Bianca as she gathered herself.

“Good, that’s what I want to hear”, said Lauren feeling better.


“Are you girls ready to get your lives back today?” whispered Rachel.

“Are you kidding, I couldn’t sleep last night thinking about it”, said Emily.

“Me either, I kept thinking about how happy my kids will be”, said Rachel.

“I notice you always mention your kids but never your husband, why not?” asked Emily.

Rachel was caught of guard, forgetting how smart and perceptive Emily was, “Things haven’t been going well between us. The shrinking has put a strain on our marriage.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. Maybe once he is back to normal things will get better”, said Julie.

“What would you guys think of me if I decided not to bring him back to normal size? Would you think I was a bad person?”

“I’m surprised to hear you say that, you are such a sweet person. It’s not like you”, said Emily.

“Well he has been really abusive towards me and admitted the other night that he had an affair. It’s kind of changed my whole view of everything.”

“I say leave the bastard tiny then”, said Julie.

“Rachel the decision is yours, I won’t judge you either way”, said Emily sympathetically.

“Thank you, guys, you always know how to make me feel better.”

“We try”, said Julie.

“Now, you won’t see me again until after I have taken care of Yuri. Then I will come for you and if all goes well I won’t have to worry about stepping on you anymore”, said Rachel jokingly.


Lauren and Bianca stood on the front step as the limo pulled into the driveway. After it rolled to a stop, the driver got out, walked around and opened the rear door. Bianca saw a stylish, sparking pump hit the pavement. The driver took the hand of the woman and helped her from the limo. She approached the front door, quickly walked up the stairs and kissed Lauren on both cheeks. “Lauren it’s wonderful to see you again.”

“You as well, Victoria, you look wonderful as usual”, replied Lauren.

“You are too kind dear.”

“Victoria, I want to introduce you to my personal assistant Bianca.”

“It’s very nice to meet you”, said Bianca extending her hand.

Victoria took Bianca’s hand and said, “Lauren has spoken very highly of you. If you ever get tired of her you make sure come and see me. I’m always on the lookout for good talent.”

“I’ll make sure to do that”, answered Bianca, glancing at Lauren.

“So, when do I get to see my purchase?” asked Victoria.

“I see no reason to make you wait any longer, follow me”, said Lauren as she turned and entered the house. Victoria followed close behind with Bianca nervously following in the rear.

Rachel saw Lauren and Bianca taking the woman upstairs and wondered what was going on. She followed, staying back as not to attract attention.

Lauren opened the door for Victoria and motioned her inside. “What wonderful doll houses, they’re beautiful”, said Victoria.

Lauren entered behind Victoria, while Bianca stayed by the door. Lauren walked up to Emily’s doll house and peeked into the bedroom, “Emily, Julie could you two come down stairs. I have someone I want you to meet?”

Emily and Julie wondered who Lauren could want them to meet. They had been kept a secret since the time they were shrunk. They exited the house through the front door and onto the table. They saw a woman, with blonde hair, that framed her face beautifully, and deep blue eyes. Her mouth was hanging open like she just saw the Loch Ness monster or Bigfoot.

“Oh my god, they are amazing. How did you do it?” asked Victoria.

“You know I can’t tell you my secret”, said Lauren.

“This is going to be a hard choice”, said Victoria.

Emily and Julie looked at each other, “What the fuck is she talking about Em?” asked Julie,

“I don’t know Jules, but I’m scared.”

“Can I make a recommendation?” asked Lauren.

“Of course, I’m listening”, replied Victoria.

“The one on the left is the better choice for you, from what you told me you plan to do with her”, said Lauren.

Victoria leaned in closer to inspect the two girls. She chewed on her finger as she tried to decide. Finally, she said, “While I always respect your opinion I think I’ll choose the other one. She is exactly what I was looking for”, said Lauren.

Lauren began to stammer, “But you told me what you needed her for, I trained her personally to get her ready for you. You won’t be happy with the other one.”

“I paid for her, its my choice, and I choose her”, pointing at Julie. “Do I make myself clear, Lauren?”

“Yes, Victoria”, said Lauren.

Bianca stepped forward in a panic, “Please Victoria, would you reconsider and selecting the other one? The one you selected is very special to me.”

Rachel listened intently by the door. All the plans they had made were being destroyed in a matter of seconds. She knew she would never see her children now.

“I appreciate your concern Bianca, but my decision is final. I don’t want to be badgered anymore about it either”, said Victoria as she reached for Julie and wrapping her hand around her.

Julie began to scream, Emily hung onto her for dear life as the giant hand pulled her away. “Emily, please help me”, screamed Julie. Emily eventually lost her grip as Julie was carried away.

Bianca yelled at Lauren, “You promised me she would take Emily. You promised me.”

“I’m sorry Bianca, there is nothing else I can do. Just take Emily instead”, said Lauren as she followed Victoria out of the room.

Emily began screaming at Bianca, “Why did you do this, why? I thought you loved Julie.”

Rachel came running into the room to see Emily on her knees, crying and screaming at Bianca.

“I do love Julie, this wasn’t supposed to happen”, said Bianca, tears streaming down her face.

“How could you do this to us? I hate you.”

“You really fucked up, how can you live with yourself?” asked Rachel.

“I know I fucked up but let me make it right”, said Bianca.

“A little late for that don’t you think? What did you expect to happen? Your plan was to sell Emily, did you think Julie would still love you after she found out?”

“I can’t control who Lauren does business with. I didn’t sell anyone, she did. And why am I arguing with you anyway, this is none of your business”, screamed Bianca.

“It is her business”, screamed Emily, “She cares about us more than you do.”

“Please Emily I didn’t want this to happen, you have to believe me”, said Bianca.

“Why should I believe you? Did Allison know about this?” Asked Emily.

“No, she had nothing to do with this, she really loves you”, said Bianca.

“And you were going to sell me anyway, some sister you are”, said Emily.

“Let me try to fix this. I don’t want to lose Julie either”, said Bianca.

“What do you have in mind to fix this?” asked Rachel.

“I don’t know I need time to think”, said Bianca.

“Oh great, you need time to think and, in the meantime, Julie could be miles away”, screamed Emily.

“Can I make a suggestion?” asked Rachel.

Both girls looked at her waiting for her suggestion. Rachel looked at Emily and said, “Why don’t we stick with the original plan?”

“What plan?” asked Bianca.

“When you and Lauren went to lunch today, I was going to take Emily and Julie and restore them to normal size”, said Rachel.

“They can’t be restored to normal size, it’s not reversable”, said Bianca.

“You’re wrong, I’ve seen it. One time while you were away she shrank Yuri”, said Rachel.

“Are you sure?” asked Bianca.

“I took care of him while he recovered, so yeah, I’m sure”, said Rachel.

“You guys have been planning this the whole time?” asked Bianca.

“Yes, and I think we should still go through with it”, said Rachel.

“Please Rachel, tell me what you have in mind?” asked Emily.

“I think Bianca should still go to lunch with Lauren, so I can restore you”, said Rachel.

“But what about Yuri?” asked Bianca.

“I can take care of Yuri, don’t worry about me”, said Rachel.

“But even if you make me big, that still doesn’t save Julie”, said Emily.

“Well, this is where it gets tricky. I think if we can shrink Lauren, we can force her to tell us where Julie went”, said Rachel.

“You will never be able to get her in that room”, said Emily disappointedly.

“No, she can’t, but I can”, said Bianca.

“How?” asked both girls simultaneously.

“You will have to shrink the both of us. Leave it to me to get her in there. Once we are in, lock the door and hit the switch”, said Bianca.

“You would do that for us?” asked Emily.

“I need to make this right. Listen I don’t plan on staying small forever. I am assuming you can make me big again”, said Bianca looking at the two of them.

“If you do this for us, you have my word I will restore you to normal size”, said Emily.

Emily looked at Rachel, “Ok, I promise too. But you guys also need to help me get my children back.”

“Oh my god, I forgot about them. Yes, we can get them back, we will need to force Lauren to give us the combination to her safe”, said Bianca.

“Guys, we need to be perfect on this, one screw up and we ruin everything and lose Rachel’s kids and Julie forever”, said Emily.

“I’m ready to go”, responded Rachel confidently.

“Let’s get Julie back from that rich snobby bitch”, said Bianca angrily.




Chapter 24


When Bianca entered Lauren’s office she found her on the phone, trying to save the relationship with the client. Bianca waited patiently for her to finish with the call.

“That was the client and she wasn’t too pleased with our professionalism. Do I need to remind you how influential she is in the business community I deal in?” asked Lauren.

“I wanted to apologize, it was just a shock. I had it in my head that she was going to take Emily. When she picked Julie I just lost it. Is Victoria going to be a problem?” asked Bianca.

“No, she said is so pleased with Julie that she will overlook the unfortunate situation”, replied Lauren.

“Well, that’s a relief.”

“You seem to be taking it better now.”

“I’ve calmed down. I realize my job is more important than a shrunken girl.”

“I’m impressed, a lot of people wouldn’t have put their job above personal feelings. You have an opportunity to do well here and earn a good living. I think you are making the wise decision.”

“I think so too. Are we still going to lunch today? I could use a good drink after all this”, asked Bianca.

“Yeah, why not, we could both use one.”


Rachel was pleased that her secret plan, mingled with the original plan was still viable. Bianca took care of the first part by keeping her lunch plans with Lauren. She was anxious for Denise to arrive, the anticipation of shrinking the bitch was giving her an adrenaline rush. A little after 12 she got a ding on Bill’s cell phone as she received a text from Denise. “Almost there, can’t wait to see you.”

Rachel saw Yuri walking around the first floor of the house, staying close to the main entrance. She then got an idea and began to text. “Can’t wait to see you too. We have some work being done in the main entrance, just drive around to the back. My wonderful housekeeper will meet you and show you in.”

Rachel ran down the back stairway and out the back entrance. It wasn’t long before a black Volkswagen Jetta drove up and parked next to her car. Rachel could see why Bill was attracted to Denise, she was a pretty girl.

Rachel greeted Denise, “Welcome, Bill asked me to show you in. He apologizes but there is so much going on right now he is a little overwhelmed.”

“It’s ok, I understand. What a beautiful home this is”, said Denise as Rachel brought her through the back entrance, out of view from Yuri. Rachel led Denise up the back stairway to the doll house room. “Wow look at these doll houses, they are amazing”, said Denise.

“Bill thought you might like to see them while you waited for him”, said Rachel.

“I would, thank you”, replied Denise.

“I will let him know you are waiting, it was nice to meet you”, said Rachel.

“It was nice to meet you too”, said Denise as she watched Rachel leave the room. ‘I am going to have to talk to Bill about how he dresses his housekeeper. No way I am allowing that to continue’, thought Denise.

Rachel found Yuri, lounging in the den, with a bottle of vodka on the table. “Hello little lady, care to join me for a drink?”

“Now might not be a good time.”

“It is always good time for drink little lady.”

“Yuri, you are security around here correct?” asked Rachel.

“Of course, Yuri is the best there is.”

“Then why is there a strange woman in the doll house room? She says she wants a new shrunken person because the last one ran away.”

Yuri’s expression changed from arrogant to nervousness.

“I don’t think Lauren will be happy when she finds out about this”, said Rachel.

Yuri jumped from the couch, put his glass on the bar and said to Rachel, “Yuri will handle this.”

Rachel followed Yuri as he quickly went upstairs and made his way to the doll house room. He slowed as he approached the room. Yuri was cautious as well as smart. He knew the dangers of going into that room. He saw many people go into that room and none come out the same as when they went in.

Rachel saw he was being hesitant and said, “Fine, I’ll go in first, you big baby.” She walked around Yuri and entered the room. She looked back at Yuri and pointed towards the other end of the room. Yuri seeing Rachel had entered the room took a step inside. He saw a woman at the other end of the room peering into a doll house. He approached her cautiously and asked, “May I help you little lady?”

Denise turned with a smile and introduced herself, “Hi, I’m Denise I’m here to see Bill. He asked me to come by and see him today.”

Yuri looked confused, “I’m sorry but who is this Bill?”

“My boyfriend, he owns this house”, replied Denise.

Yuri heard the door close and the locks click in place. He couldn’t believe he had gotten himself trapped.

“What’s going on, I don’t understand, where is Bill?” asked Denise.

“You will understand soon little lady. Very soon”, said Yuri dejectedly.

As soon as Yuri move forward, Rachel wasted no time slipping silently out of the room. She locked the door and rushed to the control room. Her pulse was racing, her heart beating rapidly. She knew if she couldn’t pull this off she would never see her kids again. Lauren would make sure of that. She sat behind the control panel and thought of everything Emily had told her.

She pressed a button and the curtain began top open. She could see Yuri pounding on the door and Denise standing there terrified as she watched the curtain open. Rachel couldn’t help but smile. This was the moment she had planned for and it was actually happening. She powered on the equipment and all the lights came to life. The monitor came on and the program loaded. The computer told her the power level was at 100%. She turned the radiation control and she heard the familiar hum and the room began to glow red. ‘So far so good’, she thought. The computer monitor showed the radiation level increasing, when it showed 50% a message came up indicating cell processing may now commence. Rachel began to slide the lever upwards in the direction of the red indicator line. She watched as Yuri had given up. He stepped into the middle of the room, with his arms folded, staring at the mirror. Denise stood screaming at him, but she was unable to hear her through the glass. The slider was now at its maximum range as the red glow had now filled the entire room. She saw Denise fall to her hands and knees, and soon into unconsciousness. Yuri never allowed himself to look weak. It didn’t matter as Rachel watched him diminish, his clothes falling to the floor around him. Lying next to him was a pile of women’s clothing and a purse. Rachel returned all the levels to 0 and the hum and glow soon dissipated. “I’ve done it, I’ve actually done it”, she said out loud.

Rachel unlocked the door and entered the room. She approached the pile of clothing containing Yuri. She was surprised when she saw the tiny naked form of Yuri crawl out from underneath his pants. He tried to stand, staggered, fell to a knee, but got him self right back up and looked up at Rachel.

Yuri stood defiantly, he knew what was coming, not wanting to look weak. He soon found himself disoriented, the world around him moving away as if he was falling. The lights went out as he disappeared under his clothing. He felt nauseous, his head was pounding, and he thought he would black out. He fought as hard as he could and was able to stay conscious. He began to move through his clothing, wanting to get some air to clear his head. He heard loud thumps coming closer, getting louder, almost as if they were on top of him. He crawled on the floor until he saw a sliver of light ahead. He emerged into the light and tried to stand. His world spun, he fell to a knee, oriented himself and stood up. He saw the source of the thumping, as he saw the giant black shoes before him. It wasn’t the first time he had been shrunk, his brain didn’t need time to adjust to the shock of shrinking. He craned his neck and his eyes followed up the long black nylon clad legs, past the uniform until finally resting on the smiling face looking down at him.

“I’m impressed Yuri, you are a tough little guy”, said Rachel.

“Yuri is not weak, he has been shrunk before. Nothing Yuri cannot handle, little lady.”

“You still insist on calling me little lady. Have you noticed how big I am?” asked Rachel.

“You will always be little lady to me. Come on now make Yuri big and he will show you again what a real man is. You enjoy yesterday, no?”

“Yes, I did enjoy yesterday. You gave me something I needed, something that I was missing. You made me feel like a woman again. But now I have other needs and desires”, said Rachel looking at the other bundle of clothing.

“Come, little lady, no more games. Make Yuri big again so he can please you.”

“I’m sorry but I can’t do that. I can’t have any witnesses.”

Yuri was not one to every feel nervous, but he knew this time, with this woman, this situation was different. “Witnesses? what are you talking about? Yuri has seen nothing and won’t say nothing. Yuri has always been trustful.”

“I can’t take that risk. Don’t worry, little guy, I promise it will be quick and painless”, said Rachel as she stepped past Yuri and approached the other pile of clothing. She crouched and picked up the dress and saw a leg, sticking out from under a pair of pink panties. She placed the dress down beside her and then lifted the panties. There lay Denise, sprawled on her stomach, like she was passed out drunk. She slid her fingers under the body, letting it roll limply into her hand before enclosing her in her fist. She felt so powerful, more powerful than any human should possibly feel. “I can’t wait to see the look on your face when you wake up”, said Rachel.

As she looked back at Yuri, a thought popped into her head. Rachel stood up, looking down at the tiny man who was watching her every move intently. “Yuri, could you wait right here a moment, I want to test a theory”, said Rachel as she stepped over him.

Rachel closed the door to the room, not bothering to lock it this time. She went to the control room, placing Denise on the chair. She powered up the machine again, repeating her steps from earlier when she shrunk Yuri and Denise. She watched the room as it was bathed in the warm red glow. She focused on Yuri, he was too small to see any expressions but large enough to watch him lose consciousness and fall to the floor. When the process was complete Yuri was much smaller than he was before.

She went back to the room and approached Yuri’s unconscious body. She estimated he had to be no more than half an inch. She knew what she had to do next. She hesitated, thinking about what she was about to do. “Come on Rachel, you’ve come this far, finish it.” She tilted her shoe back on its heel and placed the sole over Yuri. “I did promise it would be quick and painless.”

She was surprised at how easily his body squished under her shoe. Even though she didn’t smoke, she likened to somebody putting out a cigarette. She twisted her foot back and forth, imitating what a smoker would do. She moved her foot and saw a tiny red smear mark on the floor. She lifted her foot and inspected the bottom of her shoe. There was more of Yuri on her shoe than the floor. Unrecognizable bits and pieces of him was hanging off the sole of her shoe. She reached down and picked up one of his black socks and wiped the bottom of her shoe clean. She repeated that on the floor, cleaning up the blood stain. When she finished she tossed it on top of Yuri’s clothes. “Sorry little guy”, said Rachel as she stood up and walked over to Denise’s clothing. She gathered up all her possessions and went back to the control room. She picked up Denise, once again, and carried her downstairs where she kept her belongings, while working.

She placed Denise inside her purse, knowing full well she wouldn’t wake up until at least tomorrow. She then took her things and placed them in a garbage bag, then took it outside and tossed it in the dumpster.





Chapter 25

Emily saw the lights go dim and nearly ran off the table in excitement. “She must have figured out how to use the machine.” She paced around the table, sat on the stairs and paced around the table again in anticipation of Rachel’s return. “I really wish that Lauren had shrunk me some books, this waiting all the time is killing me.”

Rachel returned, happier than Emily had ever seen her, “Well.”

“I did it, I shrunk Yuri”, said Rachel in excitement.

“Oh my god, we are the only ones in the house?” asked Emily.

“Yes, are you ready?” asked Rachel.

“Of course, I’m ready, I’ve been ready”, screamed Emily.

Rachel carefully wrapped her hand around Emily, ‘Finally someone who isn’t afraid of my hand’, thought Rachel. She carried her to the doll house room and placed her down by Yuri’s clothing. “Where is Yuri?” asked Emily.

“Somewhere safe, now stop asking so many questions”, said Rachel.

“Rachel?” asked Emily.

“What”, said Rachel.

“Thank you for doing this. I don’t know how to repay you for all you’ve done.”

“You can repay me by, helping me gets my kids back, now we have to do this quick before Lauren gets home”, said Rachel exasperated.

Rachel closed the door and went to the control room. She powered on the equipment, repeating every step, until she got to the slider. This time she pulled it down and the red glow changed to blue. It spread out into the room and Rachel watched as Emily was fully immersed in it. She crossed her fingers and waited eagerly for a reaction. She was beginning to get demoralized when suddenly Emily began to grow. Slowly at first but she continued to get bigger, until she was finally back to her normal size. Rachel had tears in her eyes and knew she would soon see her kids, normal size again.

She ran to the doll house room and her and Emily embraced, “Oh my god, I’m big again, look at me I’m back”, said Emily through tears of joy.

“It’s good to have you back, but we’re not finished. We need to get Lauren in here and finish this”, said Rachel.

“Do you think Bianca can do it?” asked Emily.

“If not, I will drag her in here kicking and screaming, one way or another she is shrinking”, said Rachel.
“They should be home soon, we should clean up Yuri’s clothing”, said Emily.

“No, leave them there, it’s part of my plan”, said Rachel. “Let’s go to Lauren’s room and get you some clothes.”

The two girls went to Lauren’s room and rummaged though her clothing, until Emily found a comfortable pair of shorts and t-shirt. “I wish they would hurry up and get here”, said Emily. They waited by the front window until they saw Lauren’s car drive into the driveway.

“You need to stay out of sight, go hide in the control room closet for now”, said Rachel.

“What are you going to do?” asked Emily.

“I’m going to get Bianca, so I can tell her my plan to get Lauren into the room”, replied Rachel.

“Ok, good luck, see you soon”, said Emily as she skipped back upstairs.

Lauren upon entering said, “Where’s Yuri. Can you find him for me?”

“Yes, Lauren”, replied Bianca. Lauren went directly to her office. Bianca saw Rachel signaling her over by the kitchen. She hurried over, “Meet me in the control room”, said Rachel.

Rachel arrived first, quickly followed by Bianca. Rachel closed the door and said, “It’s done”. She pointed through the glass at the pile of clothing on the floor. “Wow, you really did it?”

“Yes, I really did it. I said I would”, replied Rachel.

“What now?” asked Bianca.

Rachel walked over and opened the closet door, Emily walked out, and Bianca saw her full size for the first time. “Holy shit, it worked”, said Bianca as the two girls embraced, tears in their eyes. “We need to get Julie back before its too late”, said Emily.

“Slow down, Emily. Julie is long gone by now. We need to stick to the plan. The next step is to get Lauren into that room”, said Rachel.

“I know, I’m sorry. Julie always counted on me to be the smart one and figure everything out, but I’ve been too overwhelmed by emotions to think clearly. Thank god you have been the one to take charge and organize the plan Rachel”, said Emily.

“So far everything has gone well, and we are almost there”, said Rachel turning to Bianca. “I left Yuri’s clothing there as bait. Can you put it to good use?”

“I know what I am going to do, just be ready to close that door. And don’t leave me small forever”, said Bianca as she turned and left the room. The girls watched as Bianca entered the doll house room and stood over Yuri’s clothing.

Bianca was nervous but determined, she knew Julie’s life depended on this. She took out her cell phone and called Lauren. “Lauren something’s happened to Yuri. He’s in the doll house room. Yes, you heard me right. It’s easier if you come and see.” Bianca looked at the glass and crossed her fingers. Rachel positioned herself just out of sight from the door and waited.

Lauren arrived and peeked cautiously into the room. She saw Bianca standing over a pile of clothing. “What the hell”, said Lauren as she walked towards Bianca. “How did this happen? Did he shrink himself?” asked Lauren confused.

Suddenly, Lauren heard the click of a heel outside the door, she turned and ran for the door, but it closed seconds before she go to it. She heard the lock and bolts slide into place. “Fuck”, yelled Lauren. She pounded on the door, screaming, “Whoever the fuck you are, you had better let me out right now.”

Emily pushed two buttons, one marked microphone and one speaker. She spoke into the microphone, “I just wanted you to know, who it was that beat you.”

It was then that Lauren noticed the curtain was open, she approached the glass.

“Who is this?” yelled Lauren, not recognizing the voice.

“Does my voice sound different, now that I’m normal size?”

Lauren’s blood froze, “Emily, it can’t be, how?”

Rachel moved to the microphone, “You should learn never to fuck with someone else’s kids. Nothing worse than a mother scorned”, said Rachel laughing.

“Rachel”, said Lauren.

“Yup, got it on the first guess, bravo.”

Lauren was panicking, her mind trying to think of a way out of this, “I bet you two think you are so smart. “

“Not just us two”, said Rachel.

Lauren turned and noticed now that Bianca was still rooted int the same spot and had not said a word. “You were part of this? Why? I trusted you, you are like a sister to me”, screamed Lauren.

“Because you went too far Lauren. I had to put a stop to it. It ends now.”

The humming noise began, and the room began to glow red.

Lauren laughed, “You are being shrunk too, great plan.”

“I’ve made that choice, to get Julie back I’ll do anything”, said Bianca.

“I’ll do anything to get Julie back”, said Lauren, in a mocking tone. “I’m so sick of this I’m in love crap.”
Soon they were both arguing in the red glow. Emily and Rachel watched as both girls dwindled in size, until there was nothing left but a pile of clothing. “Let’s take Lauren out, and make Bianca big again”, said Emily.

“Not yet”, said Rachel.

“Why?” asked Emily.

“Because it might be too soon. Her cells were just shrunk. We know the effects can be reversed, but that might only be after a certain time. There’s no hurry, Lauren will be out for a few days before she will be of any use to us”, said Rachel.

“I know I’m just worried about Julie”, said Emily.

“Emily, no one wants this to go faster than me right now. My kids are locked in a cage, in a dark closet, with no food or water. If I could speed this up I would.”

“I know you are right, your poor kids. I wish there was something we could do”, said Emily concerned.

“We are doing something. We executed a plan to perfection. Just relax, see it through and in the end, everything will work out”, said Rachel.

“What are we going to do with them?” asked Emily

“We can put them in yours and Julie’s doll houses, for now until they come around”, said Rachel. The girls entered the doll house room, Rachel picked up Lauren and Emily got Bianca. They carried them to the doll houses and placed them in the beds.

“Emily will you be ok, taking care of them till tomorrow?” asked Rachel.

“Sure, why? Where are you going?” asked Emily.

“I have to go home and get things ready for my kids. My niece is also still home taking care of my husband and I want to give her a break. I hope you understand”, said Rachel.

“Of course, go do the things you have to do. I can handle these two I think”, said Emily with a smile.

“There are three other shrunken people, besides my kids, in this house. I will feed them and give them what they need for tonight. You only need to worry about Lauren and Bianca.”

“Really, she shrank that many? Wow, I never knew. I hate her even more now.”

“Here is my cell number if you need me, call me anytime. I will be back first thing in the morning”, said Rachel.

“Go, I’ll be fine.” The girls hugged and said goodbye. Rachel finished with the other shrunken people, she still felt it was her job to care for them, as she was all they had. She grabbed her belongings and went to her car. Before she drove off, she opened her purse to check on Denise, who was still lying unconscious amongst the junk in her purse. “Soon you will be reunited with your beloved Bill. Maybe someday you will get to Europe after all. If I mail you”, said Rachel laughing.





Chapter 26

Rachel arrived home eager to show Tina her new toy. She hung her purse on the chair, as usual and found Tina, lying on her bed, with her head phones on. “Hey, you got a sec? I want to show you something.” Tina hopped off the bed, curious to see what her aunt wanted to show her.

Rachel put the purse on the table and told Tina, to open it. Tina pulled it open and her eyes went wide. “Oh my god, where did you get her?”

“That is Bill’s girlfriend”, said Rachel. “She fooled around with the wrong man.”

“How could you have possibly pulled this off?” asked Tina curiously.

“To make a long story short. I texted her from Bill’s phone and told her to meet him at the house. I got her into the shrinking room, and there you go.”

“Is she sleeping?”

“No, it’s some sort of shrinking sickness, takes a few days for them to come around. Too bad because I really wanted to play with her tonight.”

“What’s her name?” asked Tina. “Denise”, replied Rachel. Tina reached into the purse and picked her up. “She’s so light.”

“Let’s put her in my room”, said Rachel. Rachel laid out a towel on her pillow and Tina placed her on it.

“What’s the towel for?”

“Because she will throw up, when she wakes up. Plus, she can’t exactly get up and go to the bathroom, now can she? So, we will need to clean up after her.”

“Ok, I’ll help out and keep things clean for you. I bet uncle will be surprised.”

“I told him already I was going to do this. He didn’t believe me though. So yeah, I guess he will be surprised”, said Rachel laughing.

“Should we show him?”

“Sure, why not. Go ahead you get him”, said Rachel.

Tina opened the dresser drawer and reached for her uncle. He scrambled away from her hand as best he could. “Hey, get back here, hold still”, said a frustrated Tina. She finally managed to grab him by the wrist and lift him from the drawer. She carried him over to the bed and dangled him above Denise, “Look uncle, do you recognize her?”

“Please Tina, my ribs. You’re hurting me”, said Bill in obvious pain.

“All you do is whine, like a little girl”, said Tina as she laid him in the palm of her hand. “Is this better?”
“Yes, much better, thank you”, replied Bill.

“Maybe he whines like a little girl because he is wearing dress”, said Rachel. Bill knew there was at least a little humanity left in Tina, Rachel’s was long gone.

Bill repositioned himself in Tina’s hand, leaned over the edge and looked at Denise, lying unconscious on the pillow. She looked as beautiful as when he last saw her, several months ago, with her hair spread out around her on the pillow. He lifted his head and looked at Rachel, “So you really pulled it off, you must be so proud of yourself?”

“I am proud of myself, this was not easy, everything had to go perfect. This was like those museum robberies in the movies.”

“You really wanted to get back at me that bad, huh?”

“And then some. I know how much you care for your little girlfriend, so I thought you would be happy you are together again?”

“You don’t have to do this, you have me, let her go”, pleased Bill.

“So brave of you, I wonder if you would have done the same for me? Would you save me from a giant woman who kidnapped me, Bill?”

“I would have given my life for you”, said Bill angrily.

“What do you think Tina? Should I believe him?”

“I don’t believe a word he says. I give him credit for trying though.”

Bill tried a new strategy as he spoke in a softer tone, “Rachel, please you don’t have to do this. Please make us big again and well go away. You’ll never see us again.”

“What? And miss out on all the wonderful things I have planned for you guys. I don’t think so.”

“Please let her go, I’ll do anything”, said Bill trying to plead with Rachel.

“My arm is getting tired”, said Tina as she placed Bill on the bed, beside the pillow. He tried to climb the pillow, sinking in to it over and over. He desperately tried to fight through the pain in his side as he made his way through the soft fabric.

Both girls knelt on either side of the bed, watching Bill as he struggled to climb the pillow. They looked at each other in fascination as to how hard he tried, broken ribs and all.

Bill lay beside Denise and stroked her hair, “I’m sorry this happened. You don’t deserve this.”

“Don’t deserve this, she fucked my husband”, said Rachel angrily.

“Yeah and people usually get divorced when that happens, not shrunk and kidnapped”, screamed Bill.

“Tina, would you give us a few minutes alone please?”

“Sure, auntie”, replied Tina as she left the room and closed the door. She put her ear to the door once again, so she could listen in.”

Rachel didn’t want to Tina to hear what she was about to say but knew at the same time she was listening behind the door. “Honey, we are long past divorce. Divorce happened the day you were shrunk. Your little girlfriend”, Rachel licked the tip of her finger before continuing, “is going to give me pleasures in ways you never dreamed of.” Rachel placed the tip of her finger between Denise’s legs and began to rub her softly. Bill tried kicking at the finger, yelling at Rachel, “Stop it, you fucking freak.”

Rachel grabbed Denise’s left wrist between two fingers of her left hand her right foot between two fingers of her right hand and began to pull. “What did you call me?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean it. Please don’t”, begged Bill.

“Say something like that to me again and I rip her apart”, said Rachel as she released Denise. “You are lucky I am in a good mood or you would have been cleaning up bits and pieces of her.”

“I’ve been hoping and praying that this was all a game to scare me, but I can see that I was wrong. You have changed, you are not the Rachel I once knew.”

“I am glad you finally came to that realization. When she wakes up eventually, you will be begging for the old Rachel back”, as she grabbed Bill by the ankle, pulling him away from Denise and holding him upside down. “I’m beginning to like seeing you like this. There is a sensation, almost erotic, being able to hold your husband between two fingers like a doll. How about you? Doesn’t it excite you to have a giant wife? You know how many guys would love to be in your position?”

“At first I found it exciting, but you have kind of taken the fun out of it”, replied Bill.

Rachel gave a good laugh. “Well at least one of us is having fun.” She carried him to the drawer and dropped him in, making sure to drop him where the nylons were spaced out. He landed on his shoulder and side, with a thud. “The bottom of that drawer isn’t too soft is it?”

Bill lay stunned, his side felt like he had been beating by a baseball bat. He rolled over on to his side, without the broken ribs, trying to ease the pain. ‘I guess these things will never heal’, he thought.

“You know how many guys would love to get into my pantyhose”, said Rachel chuckling. “You are living the dream, try to enjoy it.”

“I can’t think of any place I would rather be”, replied Bill sarcastically.

“Now there’s the spirit. So, do you want to play a game tonight?”

“I can only image what you have in mind”, replied Bill. “How about Scrabble?”

Rachel laughed, “How about crush Scrabble? If you win you get to live and If I win I get to grind you into the carpet?”

“I think I’d rather be left alone tonight”, replied Bill, hoping she would agree.

“Really you don’t want to play with me? You disappoint me, now I’ll have to go out and find someone else. You don’t want me to bring home another man to fuck me all night, do you?”

“Obviously not”, said Bill.

“Good to see you still get jealous. Now you know how I feel. All those night I thought you were working hard, but instead you were fucking that bitch lying on my pillow”, said Rachel, her veins in her temple ready to burst.

Bill once again got a little nervous as he could see Rachel getting more animated. “I know you are mad at me for that, I’m sorry. I fucked up. I wish I could go back and change it.”

“You fucked up alright. Not that I am anything special but I’m better than that Lilliputian lying on the pillow. What were you thinking?”

“I never said she was better than you, she was different, that’s all. You are a beautiful woman, and any man would be lucky to have you”, said Bill, trying to get back on her good side.

“Yeah, any man but you, right? I’m glad I don’t have to listen to your bullshit anymore. Any other stupid comments you want to get off your chest?”, asked Rachel in a rage.

“I’m hungry”, replied Bill softly.

“What?” asked Rachel caught off guard.

“I’m hungry, Tina didn’t fee me today”, said Bill calmly.

“Fine I’ll make you dinner”, replied Rachel and she turned and walked away.

‘Wow didn’t expect that to make her go away so easy’, thought Bill. Bill, while he waited for Rachel to return, rearranged the pantyhose as best he could, to make himself a more comfortable sleeping spot. Lying down on his left side was about the only position he could do without a lot of pain. So, he made the best of the resources at his disposal, which at this moment was about a dozen pairs of black pantyhose.

Rachel was gone quite a bit before she returned. Bill noticed her expression was different. Not only was it not an expression of anger it didn’t look mischievous either. “Dinner is ready”, was all she said as she reached for him. He didn’t flinch from her hand this time, as he didn’t have the sense of fear he normally does when she reaches for him. He was expecting her to grab him, as she normally does, but this time she pinched the neck of his dress between two nails and lifted him from the drawer. She dangled him in front of her as she walked, his arms hung at his side, legs swinging back and forth. He preferred this mode of travel compared to being locked in her death grip, ribs ready to implode. She bent down and released him, he tried to stay on his feet but stumbled to the floor as he lost his balance. He found himself under the kitchen table, in front of a bowl, filled with water. He looked at it and then up at Rachel, in a ‘what the hell is this look.’

“What’s the matter?” asked Rachel.

“This is my dinner, really?”

“I’ll give you some table scraps if you behave”, said Rachel smirking.

Tina stepped up behind him, “Is he whining again?”

Bill watched as both girls sat down at the table, noticing he was placed purposely between their nylon feet. The smell of sweat combined with nylon from Rachel’s foot was noticeable, as she worked all day. This was the first time Bill had ever seen Tina in nylons, and he wasn’t disappointed. Her toes, painted bright pink, covered in sheer tan nylons aroused him. He was grateful for the dress, as he knew he would be punished if Rachel saw the erection he was sporting.

Bill watched as the two of them began to eat, chatting away at the same, ignoring the fact he was even there. He wanted to be furious with Rachel, but he was in fact, just happy to be free from the dresser drawer. Looking around the kitchen, he took in the wide-open space, which was preferable than the small confined space he had been living in. He bent over the bowl and began to lap up the water, enjoying its coolness, and quenching his thirst. When he finished he sat on his knees looking up at Rachel, waiting to see what she would toss his way. After a few minutes her face appeared, peering under the table.

Without saying a word, Rachel reached down, between her red nails she pinched a small piece of shredded carrot. Bill took it from between her fingers and gobbled it up quickly, and patiently waited for another. This time she held a small piece of lettuce. He would have preferred it had salad dressing on it, but beggars couldn’t be choosers.

When Rachel reached down the next time she placed the carrot on top of her big toe, then went back to eating her dinner. Bill was hesitant, expecting some sort of trap. ‘Why would she put in there?’ he thought. He crawled the short distance to her foot, looking up at her the whole time, expecting something mischievous. He reached out and snatched the carrot and quickly scurried back to the bowl. He was surprised that nothing bad had happened and assumed she was just toying with him. He ate the carrot nonetheless and was happy to at least be getting food. The next time, Rachel placed a piece of lettuce on Tina’s foot. He heard a slight giggle from above, which he recognized as Tina and knew they were enjoying his humiliation. He crawled over to Tina’s foot, reaching out and taking the lettuce that was resting on her toes. This time he didn’t crawl back to the bowl, he ate it by her foot, taking in every detail of how gorgeous her feet looked in nylons. When he finished he crawled back to the bowl, not wanting to linger and make Rachel upset.

Bill watched as Rachel reached down and dropped a carrot of few feet from him. He crawled forward, reaching for it, when Rachel’s covered the carrot under her nylon toes. She twisted her foot back and forth before lifting her toes. Stuck to the bottom of her foot was the carrot, half crushed, some of it dangling. “Yum, yum”, he heard Rachel form above. “It’s your last one, enjoy it.”

Bill reached for the carrot and pealed it slowly from the bottom of her foot, trying to keep it in one piece. He was pleased with himself, when he managed to pull it off her nylons, completely intact. As he ate it, he couldn’t help but gag from the smell as it was drenched in the sweat from her foot.

“He looks like my guinea pig, I had when I was ten”, said Rachel. He heard Tina giggling again and noticed the two of them peering under the table at him. “Maybe we should buy a cage for him”, said Tina.

“Shoot, why didn’t I think of that”, said Rachel, disappointed in herself. “I can humiliate him and his lover while getting my nylon drawer back.”

“If you do the dishes I can run out to the pet store and buy one”, said Tina gleefully.

“Anything to get out of doing dishes, right?” asked Rachel laughing. “Make sure you get one of those little plastic houses and a water bottle. Oh, and a food dish.”

“Ok, this will be fun”, said Tina.

Bill watched as the girls stepped away from the table. Rachel began to clear the table as Tina disappeared into her room. Bill heard the thump of Tina’s feet as she reappeared in the kitchen. Her sneakers walking past the table towards the door. “Be back in a few auntie.”

“Ok, sweetie”, replied Rachel.

Just when Bill though he life couldn’t get any worse, he now found himself facing life in a guinea pig cage. In a way he was glad that he would have Denise t keep him company. The thought of being shrunk the rest of his life was depressing enough, to do it all alone would be even worse. He watched as Rachel’s nylon feet, thundered around the table as she cleaned up. Soon they were standing by the sink as she rinsed the dishes and placed them in the dishwasher. The thought of running crossed his mind, but running to where? Even if he did escape, where would he go? Once outside, the danger would be worse than anything Rachel could do to him.

He didn’t know why but he approached Rachel as she washed the dishes. When he looked up at her, she was bent over the dishwasher, her cleavage fully exposed from her maid uniform. She still looked beautiful to him, as he watched her massive body move gracefully. He regretted everything he had done to make her hate him so much and wish things could go back to the way they were. All he could do now is watch the goddess that used to be his wife and feel pity for himself.

Rachel finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher and closed the door. When she closed the door she saw Bill, standing there staring at her. “What are you looking at?”

“My wife”, he replied.

“Your wife huh? Be careful you might make your girlfriend in the next room jealous. I wouldn’t want to get her mad at me”, said Rachel smirking.

“Is there any part of the old Rachel still left in there?” asked Bill.

“You’re still alive, aren’t you?”, replied Rachel angrily as she knelt on the floor in front of Bill, leaning in, bringing her face close to Bill for maximum intimidation. “Be careful I don’t change my mind.”

Bill looked at Rachel’s huge face, red lips parting showing rows of bright white teeth, long slender nose, with almond shaped brown eyes. Her thick black hair hung to the floor as she bent over, her warm breath rustling the hem of his dress.

“I guess It’s too late to bring home a real man tonight, so you might need to fill in. I don’t think you can satisfy me, but if you do, maybe I’ll let you jerk off in my shoe or something.”

“Lucky me”, relied Bill sarcastically.

“I know you’ll enjoy it. You can think of Tina’s cute pink toes in those tan nylons when you do it. Don’t think I didn’t see you drooling over them.”

“Your feet are pretty hot too, I might just think of them when I jerk off”, said Bill, trying to stay on her good side for the moment.

“That’s about all you’ll do with them”, said Rachel as she stood up. “Wait here will I go and check on your girlfriend and change into something more comfortable.

Bill wondered what more comfortable meant. He sat and leaned against the baseboard and waited. He prayed that she wasn’t doing anything to Denise, while she lay unconscious. He could hear her returning, humming softly to herself as she rounded the corner. What he saw next made him stand up and take notice. Her bare feet treaded lightly on the tile floor as she approached. Rachel stood over him seductively and said, “I think you made a mistake in choosing her over me.”

“You do make a good argument”, was all Bill could think to say.





Chapter 27

Victoria arrived back in New York later that evening, excited to play with her new purchase. When she opened the tiny velvet lined box she was greeted with the tiny screams of its occupant. She didn’t hesitate to flick her finger upside the tiny woman’s head, sending her careening backwards against the back of the box. She watched the tiny woman stumble and collapse to her knees dazed.

“Maybe you will act appropriately now and stop with that childish screaming”, said Victoria.

Julie tried to clear her head. She felt like she had been punched by Floyd Mayweather. She heard the giant woman scolding her and saw the stern look on her face.

“Now if you behave and do as I say, things will go much easier for you. I don’t want to hurt you, but I will if you force me too.”, said Victoria.

“Please I don’t know why you are doing this, I just want to go home”, said Julie crying.

“Well, that isn’t going to happen, so you can get that thought out of your head right now, especially after all the money I paid for you.”

“What do you want from me?” asked Julie terrified.

“I want to play with you. I mean who wouldn’t want a tiny person to play with. I think you might enjoy it too if you do everything I say”, said Victoria as she reached for Julie.

Julie saw the giant hand reach for her. It had dark purple nails, filed to a point and wore several rings. She tried to crawl away from it, but she was seized around the waist between its thumb and finger and lifted from the box. “Don’t you run from me”, said the giant. She soon found herself dropped roughly onto the table top.

“Now you must be hungry and thirsty, you haven’t had anything all day?” asked the giant.

Julie hadn’t thought about it until now, but she was and nodded yes. “Ok, you wait right here, and I will be back”. While she waited, Julie looked around the room to see where she was. It was a very elegant bedroom, richly furnished and knew she was with someone who was wealthy. The giant soon returned with a tiny plastic cup of water and a small dish of fruit. Julie drank the water eagerly and ate the fruit, which she found to be delicious. As she was eating, she tried to focus on the giant, but things were starting to blur. She realized right before she passed out that the giant had put something in her drink.

Victoria watched the tiny girl gulped down the water. It wasn’t long before the tiny girl was lying unconscious before her. “That’s better. It should be much easier to prepare you now”, as she removed Julie’s dress.




Chapter 28

Emily found the kitchen and made herself a romantic dinner for one. As she ate all she could think about was Julie, and what the poor thing was going through. “Hang in there Jules, I promise I’ll come for you”, she said out loud. She didn’t know how but she knew she would.

She cleaned up after herself and found herself wandering around the house. She couldn’t help but wonder what happened to Yuri. When she came back to check on Bianca she found her still unconscious, the way she left her, but peaceful. When she went to check on Lauren she was shocked to find her sitting up in bed.

“I bet you are so proud of yourself”, said Lauren mockingly.

“How? How are you awake and how come you don’t have the shrinking sickness?” asked Emily confused.

Lauren laughed, “I thought you were the bright one of the group.” She got up from the bed and stretched her arms and legs, “Take a guess.”

Emily thought for a second before replying, “You’ve been shrunk before, haven’t you?”

“Smart girl”,

“How many times?”

“Too many, I forget. Never thought it would happen again after the last time”, said Lauren shaking her head.

“But who shrunk you?” asked Emily who was trying to piece together Lauren’s story.

“My husband, who else?”

“Why would he shrink you?”

“Because he used me as his guinea pig for his experiments. When the research center shut him down, he continued his experimentation here at home.”

“I’m sorry, it must have been awful”, replied Emily sympathetically.

“He didn’t give a shit, as his cancer got worse he became more and more desperate. As soon as I was better and past the shrinking sickness, which got shorter after each shrinking, he would zap me again. It wasn’t long before I was immune to the nausea, and my brain by this point, didn’t need to adjust anymore.”

“If the shrinking can be reversed, why didn’t you reverse it for your husband?”

Lauren laughed, “What? Reverse it and have him shrink me again. No, I was all done with that, thank you.”

“What about that story that you told me about your husband, and him dying in your hand and all that, was it bullshit?”

“No, he did die in my hand. Just not in the sad way I portrayed it. He was planning on shrinking me again. What he didn’t know was that I watched him operate the equipment and learned how to use it. So, I locked him in the room and gave him an ultimatum. I promised to let him out if he promised never to shrink me again. Unfortunately for him he couldn’t make that promise.”

“I guess he was kind of a dick”, said Emily.

“Kind of? So, when he couldn’t promise me I shrank him. The rest of the story on how he suffered through the shrinking sickness was true. He wasn’t well enough to survive it and he died, just like I said, lying in the palm of my hand.”

“I guess it is still a sad story, but it doesn’t give you the right to sell Julie to some freak”, said Emily angrily.

“Blah, blah, blah, how often am I going to have to hear you whine about that?” asked Lauren as she was annoyed.

“Aren’t you going to help me get her back?”

“Why would I do that?”

“I thought maybe you felt guilty about it and would want to do the right thing”, said Emily.

Lauren stood and looked at Emily with a smirk on her face, “Really, did you still have stuffed animals and unicorns on your bed at home. Are you one of those people that believe in fairy tales that have a happen ending? And they all lived happily ever after.”

Emily felt embarrassed as she did have a stuffed unicorn on her bed but didn’t let Lauren know. “This story will have a happy ending. I will get Julie back, with or without your help. But it would be easier with your help.”

Lauren shook her head and turned away. Emily reached out and grabbed Lauren roughly in her fist. She held her firmly before her face, “Don’t turn your back on me. You will help me, or I swear to god I will pull your limbs off one by one. Don’t fuck with me”, said Emily as she was pleased to see Lauren had showed her first signs of fear.





Chapter 29

Tina walked through the door carrying a guinea pig cage. She saw her aunt had changed her outfit and her uncle was on his hands and knees kissing her toes. “Guess I’m missing all the fun”, said Tina.

“I’m sure he won’t mind if you join in”, said Rachel laughing. Tina went back to the car and returned with a few more bags.

“Let’s see what you got”, said Rachel as she stepped away from Bill, leaving him on all fours in the middle of the kitchen floor. “This cage is perfect, I can’t wait to set it up.”

Rachel and Tina spent the next several minutes, spreading the shredded paper bedding around the cage, installing the water bottle and food dish as well as the plastic house. “This is too good for him”, said Rachel laughing. “Let’s not forget the last part”, said Tina as she poured some guinea pig food into the dish.

“Come on over and check out your new home Bill”, said Rachel. Bill reluctantly walked over to the cage, where the two giants were kneeling alongside it, waiting to see the expression on his face. “It’s beautiful, thank you”, was his reply.

“Go in, test it out”, said Tina as she opened the tiny door for him. Bill climbed over the edge of the plastic and rolled and dropped into the bedding. ‘At least it is soft’ he thought. “Try out the house”, said Tina giggling. Bill crawled into the little plastic house and back out, “It’s wonderful”, said Bill not giving them the satisfaction of a reaction.

“Look at the delicious food Tina got for you”, said Rachel. Bill inspected the dish with disgust and replied, “Thank you, it looks yummy.”

Tina grabbed the bad and read the contents, “Corn, wheat, oats, sunflower seeds, everything a grown man needs.” As both girls laughed. “Come on let’s put it in my bedroom”, said Rachel.

Rachel and Tina lifted the cage and carried to the bedroom, placing it next to the bed. “He looks so cute in there”, said Tina as she stuck a finger through the horizontal bars.

“I’ve got an idea”, said Rachel as she stood and went over to the dresser, She, came back carrying a pair of black nylons. She reached into the cage, lifted the house and placed them on the paper bedding, placing the house over them. “Consider it a house warming gift.”

Bill crawled into the house and lay on the nylons, hoping the two of them would go away. His prayers were answered as he heard the two giants move away. “This is actually better then the dresser’, he thought. ‘I feel like I’ve been upgraded to the Hilton.’




Chapter 30

Julie woke feeling groggy, naked and still afraid. She was spread eagle, wrists and ankles, bound in leather straps that tightened the more she struggled. She was lying on a wooden board, looking up at a ceiling that was covered in shadows. She was surrounded by candles, that gave off a warm glow and heat as the flickered. Past the candles, on all sides was a thinly veiled curtain, that hung from ceiling to floor.

She remembered the giant woman giving her food and drink before passing out and knew she must have drugged her. ‘Smart bitch. I wouldn’t have been tied up so easy’, thought Julie.

She heard in the distance, the click of heels approaching. She knew whatever was coming wouldn’t be good. Soon the curtain opened before her and the giant appeared, dressed in a leather body suit, shiny natural colored tights and black stiletto heels. “Well, it’s nice to see you awake”, spoke the giant. The giant began to slowly walk around Julie, as she rolled her head attempting to follow her movements. The click and thump of her heels seemed to echo all around her off the concrete floor. The giant returned to her original starting position, before moving forward into a kneeling position, placing both knees on either side of Julie, her crotch hovering directly above her. Julie thrashed in a feeble attempt to loosen herself from her bonds.

“Don’t struggle my little pet, just relax and enjoy it”, said the giant sweetly. The giant placed her finger in her mouth before reaching down and placing its wet tip on Julie’s breast. She moved in a circular motion around her nipple, “Now doesn’t that feel good?” asked the giant softly. She repeated the same thing on her other breasts before tracing a line down her stomach and between her legs.

Julie felt the finger slide down her body and between her legs, the giant purple nail resting on her belly while the tip of the finger pressed into her clit. She struggled once again, trying to move away from the finger but to no avail. She found the more she struggled the more she rubbed herself against the tip of the finger. “I can feel you getting wet”, said the giant as she reached with her other hand and unclasped the crotch of her bodysuit. Julie watched as the giant began to rub herself through her seamless pantyhose.

Julie began to scream, “Help me please, somebody please help me.” Tears rolling down her cheeks.

The giant laughed, “Who is going to hear you down here in my little dungeon? I did all this just for you, you know? I think you will soon come to enjoy our little bondage sessions. I know I will.” Victoria continued to rub herself as she felt Julie struggle against the tip of her finger. She hadn’t felt this alive in years as her body tingled all over. Her orgasm was coming quickly, more quickly than she ever imagined. Her nylons were soaked as she pressed her fingers against them, rubbing her clit furiously. She looked down at the shrunken woman lying at the tip of her finger, the excitement of having her own to play with whenever she liked, sent her over the edge. She tilted her head back and moaned softly as her orgasm flowed through her body, sending chills through every pore of her skin. When she was finished she took her fingers and rubbed them over the tiny woman’s breasts, leaving them glistening in the candle light. Without saying a word, she left the room, leaving the tiny screaming woman alone where no one could hear her.


Chapter 31

Rachel stared at the unconscious woman lying on her pillow. “The little bitch is pretty, I’ll give her that’ thought Rachel. She poked her in the side hoping to get a reaction and was disappointed when none came. She slid her hand under her, letting her tumble into it. She sat on the edge of the bed and watched the tiny woman’s chest right and fall as she looked so peaceful. Rachel became excited when Denise stirred ever so slightly but only for a moment. “Damn, thought I was about to have a little fun.”

“What are you going to do with her?” asked Bill.

Rachel was surprised, she didn’t see Bill had crawled out of his house and was now standing at the bars naked looking up at her. “What happened to your dress? What’s the matter didn’t want your girlfriend to know you were a crossdresser?”

“What are you going to do with her?” asked Bill once again.

“Not much right now. I really wish she would wake up. I’ll have to have Tina record the look on her face the first time she sees me.”

“Why don’t you put her in the cage with me?” asked Bill.

“Oh no, I want to be the first thing she sees when she wakes up. It will be a moment I will cherish forever.”

“I hope she wakes up when you’re not here to disappoint you”, said Bill.

“Maybe I’ll just have to put her in my purse and take her with me wherever I go. That way I won’t be disappointed.”

Bill bit his lip angrily and said, “Got all the bases covered don’t you. Thought really hard about perfecting your little plan.”

“Actually, at this point I’m just winging it. I have no idea what could happen next”, said Rachel as she placed Denise on the floor between her feet. “I might suddenly get the urge to do something irrational.” Rachel began to fondle Denise’s breasts with her big toe, while checking the reaction from Bill. “I bet you wish you were playing with these cute little titties right now.”

“It’s ok I’ve played with them plenty of times”, replied Bill.

Rachel smile quickly faded. She placed her foot on top of Denise, covering her completely. “I wonder if you’ll be so cocky when I make you clean her off the bottom of my foot?”

“Go ahead step on her and ruin all the fun you were going to have with her”, said Bill with a grin.

Rachel knew Bill was right and replied, “Maybe I’ll just crush one of her legs. Would you still fuck a girl with one leg?”

“I’m done talking to you”, replied Bill as she turned away. It was then he heard the crack of bones snapping. He turned and ran back to the bars, looking for Denise who was still covered by Rachel’s foot. He looked up at Rachel, who was smiling wickedly. “Why did you do that?” he asked.

“Do what?” asked Rachel. “Oh, you mean this?” said Rachel as she cracked her knuckles. “Got ya!”, said Rachel laughing. “You should have seen the look on your face. Don’t worry your little girlfriend is still in one piece.”

Bill felt a wave of relief as Rachel removed her foot from Denise and saw she was still unconscious but alive. He wanted desperately to run to her and hold her in his arms.

Rachel reached down, picked up Denise and placed her softly back onto the pillow. She then knelt in front of the cage and reached for the door latch. Bill instinctively backed away as the door opened, and the hand reached for him. “I thought you would have been used to this by now”, said Rachel as she wrapped her fingers around Bill. She went back to the bed, carrying her nervous husband in her hand.

Rachel propped herself against the headboard, beside the pillow where Denise lay. She placed Bill down between her spread legs, exposing her wet pussy as she lifted her chemise. “Do you want to prove you’re still a man?”

Bill looked at his giant wife as she spread herself with her fingers. “I thought you hated the sight of me, now you want me to lick your pussy?”

“I do hate the sight of you, but I want you to make me cum anyway. You and your girlfriend will be doing a lot of this so get used to it. Don’t make me ask again.”

Bill crawled up to his wife and knelt in front of her pussy. He reached out with his hands and began massaging her clit. As soon as he touched it he felt his wife’s body shiver. A little while ago he was terrified of being stepped on and now he was trying to make her climax. “How does that feel?” he asked.

“Be quiet, I don’t want to hear you. Just do your job”, said Rachel emotionlessly.

Bill continued to massage her, as it wasn’t long before his arms were wet up to the elbow. He looked up at his giant wife who had her eyes closed. ‘Probably thinking of some other man’, thought Bill.

Rachel felt Bill’s hands massaging her clit it slow circles. She wanted it to cum in the worst way but all she could think about was Bill fucking the tiny girl lying next to her. She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate, focusing on her clit. When it wasn’t working as she had hoped she reached out with her free hand and pushed Bill up against her. She tried pressing him firmly against her, rubbing his tiny body
against her clit. She wanted it so badly, but the anger was rising in her when she could see it wasn’t going to happen.

“You, pathetic loser. What was I thinking? I should have known you couldn’t satisfy me anymore.”

Bill began to struggle as his wife buried him in her pussy. He found it hard to breather and the pain in his ribs made him want to pass out. The first chance he got to respond to his wife he screamed, “I’m doing my best, you giant freak.”

Rachel’s anger of not being able to orgasm hit its peak and without hesitating she grabbed Bill by the waist and flung him away. She watched as he hit the carpet, skipped twice and smacked against the wall, where he lay unmoving.

Rachel then reached over and grabbed Denise by the wrist, “Let’s see if you can do what he couldn’t.” She then lay flat on her back and began to rub herself while she lowered Denise into her mouth. She began to suck and lick the tiny woman, treating her as if she were a cock. It didn’t take her long to cum as the tiny woman in her mouth was just what she needed. She rubbed herself furiously as she climaxed, almost sucking the tiny woman down her throat. When she finished she lay the tiny woman, covered in saliva back on the towel, lying on the pillow. ‘When you want something done you have to do it yourself’, thought Rachel.

Rachel took the towel and dried Denise off as best she could. “I’ll need to wash you up later, but better to wait until after you throw up.”

She rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at Bill’s crumpled body lying at the base of the wall. “I guess I won’t be able to count on you to satisfy me. Look’s like your girlfriend can though”, said Rachel grinning.

Rachel decided to take a shower, leaving Bill’s body where it lay. When she came back she still found him in the same position as where she left him. She checked on him to make sure he was breathing, and when satisfied she went to bed.

Bill awoke some time during the night. He was in agony the second he opened his eyes and the pain in his right leg was unbearable, never mind his chest, which may have a few more broken ribs. The room was dimly lit from the small nightlight Rachel always kept on. He could see her on the bed, head resting on her pillow, her foot hanging off the side of the bed. The last thing he remembered was his wife’s anger at not being able to get her off and then flying through the air. He looked at his leg and saw it twisted and broken and knew it wasn’t good. ‘This bitch really hates me. She tortures me, breaks me and leaves me to die on the bedroom floor. Who does this to someone?’ he thought.

He didn’t know why but he began to pull himself along the carpet, hoping to make it back to the cage on the other side of the bed. For some reason he couldn’t explain it, but the cage felt safe. He didn’t make it very far when he passed out from the pain.

Rachel woke up sometime during the night and saw Bill had moved, and was now lying face down, a few feet from the wall. She closed her eyes and quickly fell back to sleep.

Bill woke and saw the sun coming through the windows as the blinds were now open. He saw the bed was empty. As he lay in agony he broke down and cried. He realized Rachel had broken him, he was no longer a man, just an object to be toyed with then thrown away. He knew Denise would suffer the same fate. He prayed repeatedly that the shrinking effects would wear off and that someday he would get his revenge. He fantasized about choking Rachel and watching her die slowly or bashing her skull in with a baseball bat. He tried once again to crawl across the floor, pulling his lower half with his arms at the same time trying to fight through the agony of his ribs. He stopped when he heard the familiar sound of thumps behind him and the shadow that moved across the carpet covering him. The thumping didn’t stop as he saw her two giant black pumps walk past him. She stopped at her dresser, reached for a bottle and gave a couple of quick sprays on her neck and wrist.

She finally glanced his way and said, “Oh, I see you are awake finally. I was wondering if you would wake up before I went to work.”

Bill looked up at her, not able to speak, and then lay his head back down on the carpet before rolling over on his back. “Just step on me and get it over with, please.”

“Hearing your bones crack under my foot might be the only way you could get me off, but I won’t give you what you want”, replied Rachel as she slipped her nylon foot from her shoe and placed it on top if Bill.

Before Bill could move his wife placed her foot on top of him, covering his entire body beneath it. His screams of pain were muffled as his head was turned to the side and pressed into the carpet. He remembered how much he used to love to massage his wife’s feet and how she would indulge his nylon fetish. Now he was wedged between the bottom of her foot and the floor, completely immobilized and helpless.

“Isn’t it amazing that something so soft and sexy, could be so painful”, said Rachel as she admired her own foot, with its red painted toes covered in sheer black nylon. “I bet if I took a picture an uploaded it I would get guys all over the world begging me to do this to them. What do you think?” asked Rachel as she waited for a response. When she didn’t get one she lifted her foot, “Hey, are you listening to me?”

“I’m listening”, said Bill dejectedly.

“Good”, replied Rachel as she placed her foot back on Bill. “As I was saying. I think there are a lot of foot freaks out there that would love to be crushed under my foot. You should really appreciate how lucky you are.” Rachel lifted her foot once again, “Do you consider yourself lucky?”

Bill replied, “Yes, the luckiest guy in the world.”

Rachel slipped her foot back in her shoe, “Do you think Denise will like my feet?”

“I’m sure she will just love them”, replied Bill sarcastically.

“Well, I would love to stay here and play with you some more, but I do need to get and check on our children. At least one of us has to be a responsible parent.”

“How do you think they will react when they see you what you’ve done to me?” asked Bill.

“They are going to be really angry”, said Rachel smirking.

Bill could sense something behind that smirk, like she had already contemplated the question he just asked. “You don’t seem worried of what they will think”, said Bill questioningly.

“Not at all. I mean it was you who brought them to the mean shrinking lady to sell them. Then you were going to take the money and run away with your little girlfriend over there and never see them again. Then it was mommy who saved them and brought them home.”

“And how do you explain me being shrunk when I was trying to sell them?”

“The mean lady decided to shrink you, so she wouldn’t have to pay for them. They really don’t like her, you know. And I think they won’t like you very much either.”

“Well, I’ll them the truth. Some day they will be old enough to understand and they won’t believe your bullshit anymore.”

Rachel had a good laugh. “You still underestimate me. Even after everything that has happened you still believe you are controlling your fate. I am in total control and you have no say in what happens going forward.”

“Yeah, will just have to see won’t we”, said Bill confidently.

Rachel knelt in front of Bill and leaned forward, so her face was right over his. She whispered for dramatic effect, “If you don’t behave I won’t punish you.” Rachel watched as Bill tried to think of a comeback but couldn’t. “If you say one thing to the kids, I promise you that she will suffer in the most horrible ways imaginable. Now promise me that you will go along with whatever story I feed them. Her life depends on it.” Bill looked up at her and for the time being, for Denise’s sake he agreed.

“I don’t think she will appreciate you not being a good little boy. I’m pretty sure she won’t like it at all. I think in the end you will both be behaving like little trained monkeys. You will both learn that punishment won’t be pleasant”, said Rachel as she rose to her full height, towering over Bill. It was then out of the corner of her eye she saw something move.

Rachel saw Denise resting on her elbows, attempting to sit up. She moved quickly over to the side of the bed, kneeling beside it. She could see the confused look on Denise’s face as her brain tried to adjust to her new surroundings. This was the moment she had waited for. Denise was looking straight at her, eyes unblinking, frozen in terror. She could almost see the little hamster, running in its wheel, inside her head. “Well, hello Denise, I must look really big to you.”

Denise woke feeling like she had been drinking for a week. She was lying on a large blue cotton surface that appeared to be a humungous towel. She looked around but there were no objects that came into focus. She saw movement in the distance and rubbed her eyes, trying to see if she could rub the sleep out of them. When she finally finished blinking and cleared the blurriness she was greeted by the largest face she had ever seen. It was the face of a woman. She stared at the face as it stared back at her. She was afraid to move, hoping and praying that the face would just go away and she would wake up and find this was just some horrible dream. But then the mouth open and the giant spoke. Denise reacted in the only way her brain would allow, she put her hands on the side of her head and began to scream.

Bill heard hysterical screams even down where he was on the floor. He tried to get up, hoping to see what was happening. But his body wouldn’t allow it. He eventually gave up as he almost blacked out from the pain.

Rachel watched with a smile as the tiny woman screamed in terror. The look of sheer confusion combined with absolute fright was everything that she hoped for. She reached out for Denise, hoping to pick her up and instill real fear. But as she did the screaming stopped, replaced with gagging, before Denise finally vomited all over herself, collapsing back into unconsciousness. “Damn, I should have known that was going to happen”, said Rachel disappointedly. “Tonight, should be interesting though.”

Rachel went back and stood over Bill. “Wow was she scared. You should have seen the look on her face.”

“What happened?” asked Bill concerned.

“She threw up and passed out, just like everyone does who is shrunk. Her brain will eventually adjust to being shrunk, but I hope to have a little fun with her before it does.”

“Come on, you had your fun, why don’t you put her in the cage with me?” asked Bill sympathetically.

“Well we’ll see what kind of mood I am in when I get home tonight. Ask me then”, replied Rachel.

It was a better response than Bill had hoped for and he decided not to press his luck any further. He once again began to pull himself along the floor towards the cage, going around Rachel’s massive shoe as she never even attempted to help him.

Rachel watched Bill slowly pull himself by his arms, dragging his mangled leg behind him. She left her foot purposely in his way to have him make the extra effort to go around it. When he successfully navigated his way around she stepped away and went to wake up Tina.

“Hey, time to wake up”, said Rachel as she shook Tina gently. Tina opened her eyes and yawned. “Morning already”, she responded.

“Yup, I’ve got to go to work and check on the kids”, replied Rachel.

“Why are you all dressed up in your uniform, you don’t have to work for that bitch anymore”, she asked sleepily.

“Because I need to keep up the appearance that nothing has changed. At least until I get the kids back.”

“Ok, well that makes sense”, replied Tina as she sat up.

“Denise woke up briefly”, said Rachel.

“Wow, really? What happened?” asked Tina excitedly.

“She was terrified, the poor little thing. I guess waking up and the first thing you see is a giant woman is pretty scary. Anyway, she threw up all over herself and passed out again. Would you do me a favor and clean her up and feed Bill.”

“Sure auntie, no problem.”

“You really are the best”, said Rachel as she hugged Tina. “By the way your uncle might be a little more beat up since you last saw him.”

Tina smiled and said, “Why am I not surprised.”





Chapter 32

Julie woke battered and beaten. She no longer attempted to fight against her bonds that still held her firmly in place. She realized that any such attempt was fruitless and a waste of energy. She wondered if it was day time or night, as there were no windows in her dungeon. All she knew was that she wouldn’t be able to take much more of the giant woman named Victoria. She had been spanked, flogged, lifted by her hair, tickled, licked, inserted and stepped on repeatedly. The giant was enjoying it too much and Julie knew she would never stop. Even if she could escape, where would she go. Better to die than to endure any more of this torture.

All through the ordeal her thoughts drifted back to Emily, Bianca and Rachel and wondered if they were still going through with their plan. She wondered if they were successful would they even attempt to rescue her. Hope was the only thing keeping her going and she clung to it desperately.

Victoria returned, in the distance her heels clicked down a flight of stairs. She appeared behind the sheer curtain, her hand, with its long purple nails appearing between a seam. As the curtain parted Julie saw the giant wearing a white corset with white garter, panties, stockings and heels. Under any other circumstances she might have looked angelic. She knelt beside Julie and placed a small tray. Julie watched as the giant reached out with her long purple nails and delicately unlocked the restraints with a miniature key. Once her arms and legs were free she slowly sat up. Her muscles ached, and she felt light headed.

“Why don’t you eat something, to get your strength back”, said Victoria.

Julie looked up at the giant, who was now kneeling before her, smiling at her like everything was wonderful. Julie looked at the tray which had two bowls, one filled with water and the other with what looked like oatmeal. “And how am I supposed to eat that with no spoon?”, asked Julie.

“Like any animal would, by licking it from the bowl”, replied Victoria grinning.

Julie crawled over to the bowl of water and lifted it, placing it against her lips and tilting her head back. The cold water felt great as it slid down her throat. She began to cough as she drank it too fast. Once she regained her composure she drank it more slowly and finished the rest. She repeated the same with the bowl of oatmeal. She was disappointed to find it cold, but she was starving and didn’t care at this point.
When she was finished she stood up and threw the bowl at the giant. She watched as it bounced harmlessly off her knee.

“Now that wasn’t very nice”, said Victoria. “Should I punish you for that?”

“No, I’m sorry”, replied Julie nervously. “I’m just tired and scared, that’s all.”

“Why would you be scared of me, haven’t we been having so much fun?”

“It’s not fun for me”, replied Julie.

“Well maybe if you stopped fighting so hard and relaxed it would be more enjoyable, did you ever think of that?” asked Victoria.

“Please, I just want to go home”, said Julie.

“Home? The doll house you were living in? Stop and think about what you just said. You consider the doll house you were being forced to live in your home.” Victoria gave a slight chuckle, “You will adjust to this place and be calling it home soon too. At least here you will have more fun.”

“Yeah, whatever you say lady”, replied Julie angrily.

“I hope you have that same spirit when I put you in my panties”, said Victoria as she enjoyed the expression on Julie’s face. “I can’t wait to feel your little body squirming against my pussy. How does it feel knowing you will make me orgasm over and over all day long?”

“You really a freak, do you know that?” replied Julie.

Victoria began to laugh, “A six-inch-tall sex toy with attitude, boy did I get my money’s worth. I’ll have to call Lauren and thank her for finding me such a nice little toy.”

Julie dodged the hand as it reached for her. When it came back she slapped at it and moved again. She did this several times when she realized the giant was toying with her. The giant was purposely reaching for her slowly, giving her the slight chance of escape, enjoying the game. She eventually gave up and the giant wrapped her fingers around her and lifted her high into the air as she stood up. She lay in the giant’s half open hand while the giant’s free hand fondled her breasts. The tip of the giant’s fingers lightly brushed over her nipples, causing them to get hard. She gave up trying to resist and let the giant play her little games, even when her finger moved down between her legs. She closed her eyes and thought of Emily and Bianca and of going home. It was all she could do to try and block out the torment being inflicted upon her.

Victoria ran her finger lightly over the little woman’s breasts, feeling the nipples stiffen. She slid her finger down between her legs and felt her moistness. It was enough to get her hormones excited and she soon found herself wanting the little woman between her legs. She pulled open her panties and carefully positioned the tiny woman inside. The struggles of the tiny woman made it more enjoyable and she knew that there were going to be multiple orgasms throughout the day. She had barely made it to the top of the stairs when she stopped and took deep breaths to slow the oncoming orgasm. She managed to make it to the living room sofa, where she lay on her back, hand pressed into the back of the tiny woman, feeling her struggling through the satin fabric. She spread her legs and let the wonderful feeling flow through her body as she continued to breath slowly. She let out a soft moan as her orgasm subsided and body relaxed. She lifted the edge of the panties to see the tiny woman covered in white, a look of disgust on her face.

“Was it as good for you as it was for me?” asked Victoria sarcastically.

“Fuck you”, replied Julie.

“How can I possibly make it through the day with you rubbing my pussy like that? It’s going to be hard hiding my orgasms from people as I walk through the mall.”

Julie made no response as the giant woman smiled and lowered the panties. Julie knew that this bitch would never stop as she was enjoying it too much. She needed to try a new strategy and began to rub the giant woman’s clit hoping to make her orgasm continually so maybe she would get tired and take her out of her panties. Despair had taken over and she was willing to try anything.

Victoria couldn’t believe it when she felt the tiny hands began to rub her softly. She laid her head back, spread her legs and let the next orgasm begin. She never imagined life could be so wonderful.






Chapter 33

Rachel found Emily asleep, lying on the bed outside the doll houses. She peeked in on Bianca to find her still peacefully unconscious. She was however shocked to find Lauren wide awake, pacing around the doll house bedroom. “You’re awake”, said Rachel.

“Well aren’t you observant”, replied Lauren sarcastically. “Figure that out all by yourself.”

“Why do little people always have such an attitude? Then again you were never that nice to me, were you?” asked Rachel.

“I assume you are talking about your kids. It was just business my dear, nothing personal”, replied Lauren looking disinterested in the conversation.

“I’ll pull your limbs off one by one until you give me that combination, then I’ll crush what’s left of you”, replied Rachel angrily.

Emily began to stir as Rachel raised her voice in anger.

“Relax, I already gave the combination to Emily”, said Lauren. “You really need some kind of anger management.”

Emily heard voices and sat up in bed, “Hey your back”, she said rubbing her eyes and yawning.

Rachel sat next to her on the bed. “Is it true, did she give you the combination?”

Emily swung her legs off the bed, stood up and took Rachel’s hand in hers. She led her to Bianca’s doll house and quietly removed the wall on the opposite side of the house. Emily smiled and said, “They’re fine.”

Rachel saw her children, sleeping peacefully, each in their own bed. She turned and hugged Emily and said, “Thank you so much.”

“I didn’t want to restore them to normal size without you here. I figured it would be best for you to be here when it happened.”

“Thank you, thank you. Look how beautiful they look lying there. I finally got my babies back”, replied Rachel wiping away tears.

“I fed them, gave them a bath and told them you would be here this morning. They were up late last night, so we should let them sleep a little longer.”

“I just want to kiss the both of them right now, but you’re right, I waited this long. How is Bianca doing?”

“She woke up during the night a threw up. Other than that, she is doing fine. As you can see Lauren is doing just fine”, said Emily as the two girls walked back to Lauren’s house.

Lauren saw the two giant women move past the windows and appear side by side in the wall opening. “I assume you are going to stick to your part of the deal and bring me back to normal size?”

“Not so fast”, said Emily. “We still need to get Julie back. You need to tell us where she is.”

“Well this is what we call negotiation. In good faith I gave you the combination to the safe. Restore me to normal size and I’ll get the information out of my computer.”

Rachel’s hand moved faster than Lauren could react. Lauren’s arm was seized between the giant’s fingers and she was yanked from the doll house. She found herself looking directly into the angry eyes of Rachel.

“Well, this is how I negotiate”, said Rachel. “Which bone should I snap first Emily?”

“Go ahead and kill me, then you will never find Julie”, replied Lauren laughing.

“What do you think Emily, arm or leg?” asked Rachel.

Emily grabbed hold of one of Lauren’s ankles between her fingers and said, “I’ll just go home and get my laptop and hack into her password. Shouldn’t take more than twenty minutes. Now let’s make a wish.” Emily and Rachel began to stretch Lauren in opposite directions.

Lauren at first didn’t believe the two girls that they would harm her, but as she was stretched to her limit and she felt like she was going to be pulled apart she relented. “Ok, ok, I’ll give you the password.” Emily released her ankle and she went back to dangling between Rachel’s fingers, relieved that she was still in one piece.

“Now that is a smart little girl”, said Rachel. “Though I was interested in how far we could stretch you before you ripped in half.”

“Let’s go to her office and see if she really means what she said”, said Emily.

The two girls made their way to Lauren’s office while Rachel casually carryed Lauren by her side, still pinched between her fingers. Lauren was getting motion sickness as she swung back and forth with every step Rachel took. She finally was dumped unceremoniously onto the desktop beside the keyboard. ‘There will come a time you will regret that’ thought Lauren.

Emily sat behind the keyboard, moved the mouse and the password entry box appeared. She typed in the password that Lauren told her, and she found herself at the Windows desktop. “Open Outlook, go to contacts and scroll down to C. Look for Victoria Chesterfield.”

“She sounds rich”, said Rachel sarcastically. Emily scrolled through the names until she found what she was looking for. “Found her. Looks like I’m going to New York.”

“Ok, I kept my word and done everything you have asked, now do what you promised”, said Lauren.

“All in good time”, replied Emily.

“What the fuck do you mean? Bring me back to normal size now”, screamed Lauren.

“And have you call Victoria and warn her I’m coming. I don’t think so. Once Bianca is back to normal and I have Julie back then we will discuss it”, said Emily.

“Discuss it. You lying fucking bitch. I should have sold you too when I had the chance”, screamed Lauren in anger.

Rachel held a closed fist over Lauren and said, “Let me end this right now, we got what we want from her.” Lauren knew Emily wouldn’t harm her, but she was unsure about Rachel. The whole situation with her kids made her unpredictable.

“No, I will keep my word”, said Emily looking at Lauren sternly. “If we get Julie back, unharmed, then you will get your life back but not before, understood?”

“How do I know you will keep your word?” asked Lauren.

Rachel suddenly slammed her fist down, causing Lauren fall backwards on to the desk top. “You are in no position to ask such stupid questions. You started all this remember, now suffer the consequences.”

Emily looked at Rachel then back at Lauren and in a softer tone said, “See this through to the end and if everything goes well I will keep my word. If something happens to Julie though, I’ll let Rachel here handle the punishment.”

“You better pray nothing happens to Julie or you’ll be living in a shoe box in my closet for the rest of your life.”

“Come on Rachel let’s put her back, so we can discuss a plan to rescue Julie”, said Emily reaching for Lauren before Rachel could handle her roughly. She picked her up and carried her back to the doll house, placing her back in the bedroom. She then turned to Rachel who took a seat on the bed. She sat beside her and asked, “Any ideas on what we should do?”

“I might as well say this now Emily, but I can’t go with you, I hope you understand. I have my kids back and need to be with them. I can’t go running off on them right now.”

“Of course, I understand. You have a family to think about.” It then occurred to Emily, “What about your husband? Did you bring him, or will you leave him small?”

Rachel had been pondering telling Emily what she had done and now that she had brought it up she decided to tell her everything. “I will keep him small.”

“Forever, really? Are you sure that is what you want to do? What do you think your kids will think of that?” asked Emily.

“I’m one hundred percent sure. Come here”, said Rachel as she patted the bed, indicating she wanted Emily to sit down. Emily sat down beside Rachel and Rachel took her hand in hers and said, “There’s more.”

“Is this about Yuri? I have been wanting to ask you, but I didn’t want to push. I figured you would bring it up when you were ready”, replied Emily.

“Oh my god I forgot all about Yuri. I guess I had better explain that too.” Rachel paused, trying to find the words. She let go of Emily’s hand, stood up from the bed, walked to the window and peered outside, collecting her thoughts.

“It’s ok Rachel, you can tell me”, said Emily softly.

“I killed Yuri”, blurted Rachel. “I shrank him really small and stepped on him.”

“Stepped on him”, repeated Emily, trying to comprehend what she just heard. “Why?” asked Emily. “Once he was small he was no threat anymore.”

“He helped Lauren, Emily. He was part of all this. Shrinking you and Julie, keeping my kids locked in a closet, trying to get in my pants all the time. He was not a nice guy Emily”, replied Rachel angrily.

“I guess I never looked at it like that. What was it like to step on someone?” asked Emily curiously.

Rachel looked at her in surprise and replied, “I felt powerful. I don’t know how else to describe it.”

“You said you shrank him really small, how small is really small?” asked Emily.

“About this big”, replied Rachel indicating with her fingers.

“Wow, that is really small”, said Emily.

“It was like stepping on a spider”, said Rachel while twisting her foot to show Emily how she had done it. He was unconscious, so I don’t think he felt anything, if that is any consolation.”

“I didn’t think you had it in you”, said Emily.

“What would you have done with him?” asked Rachel.

“I don’t know”, replied Emily shaking her head. “I’ve never hurt anyone before, so I might have just kept him.”

“Well you never had your kids shrunk, locked in a box and stored on a closet shelf”, replied Rachel as she turned and looked out the window once again.

Emily walked over to Rachel and placed a hand on her shoulder, “I’m sorry Rachel, you have been through a lot. We all have.”

“There’s more”, said Rachel.

Emily removed her hand from Rachel’s shoulder and waited for what was coming next. Rachel turned back to her and asked, “Do you remember I told you my husband was having an affair?” Emily nodded yes. “Well I shrunk his girlfriend too.”

Emily was stunned, “How the hell did you do that?”

“It’s a long story, but let’s just say, I tricked her into coming here.”

“Where is she now?” asked Emily.

“Home, at my house. She is still unconscious like Bianca.”

“Holy shit, this is incredible. What do you plan to do with her?” asked Emily. “And him?”

“I plan on keeping them both shrunk forever. He wanted to be with his girlfriend now he will have his chance. I know you think I have crossed the line, but you didn’t read his text messages or hear the things he said to me”, said Rachel.

Emily hugged Rachel and said, “I am not judging you. I think I would have done the same.”

“Really?” asked Rachel, sounding surprised. “I didn’t think you would have approved.”

“I had a boyfriend cheat on me once and I was devastated. I can’t imagine if I was married and had children. With everything you have been going through, to have that dropped in your lap at the same time. It’s no surprise you have done what you have done.”

“I was hesitant at first, but he has just made this so much worse with his attitude towards me. He makes me so mad I just want to kill him. Believe it or not I almost did. I had my foot on him, his ribs were already cracked, and I was about to finish him off when my niece ran in and stopped me. You should see how he treats her as well and she had been taking good care of him”, said Rachel.

“Oh my, a lot has happened I didn’t know about. I’m glad we got a long, I would hate to end up on your bad side”, said Emily, jokingly, trying to lighten the mood.

Rachel smiled and replied, “I guess I can be a bitch sometimes. Plus, your too big to step on now.”

Emily laughed, “I think your husband and his girlfriend are going to regret what they did.”

“You should have seen the look on her face when she woke up this morning. Being in a strange place you don’t recognize, then seeing a giant for the first time”, said Rachel.

“Probably the same look I had when I woke up and saw Lauren. I was terrified the first time. I couldn’t figure out what the hell was going on”, said Emily.

“Yeah, she pretty much had the same reaction. She started screaming and passed out”, said Rachel.

“I’m sure your husband regrets everything he has done.”

“He only regrets the fact that he is helpless, not the fact he cheated on me. He regrets he can’t bully me anymore. Now I bully him, and it feels good”, said Rachel.

“I regret dragging Julie along to the stupid party that Lauren invited us too. She would never have been in the mess she is in if it wasn’t for me”, said Emily.

“Well you can make up for it by getting her back. You need to stay focused and come up with a plan, she is counting on you now”, said Rachel.

Emily walked over to the doll house and looked at Bianca sleeping peacefully. “I wish she would wake up, I’m going to need her help”, said Emily.

Rachel walked over and stood by Emily, both staring at Bianca. Emily reached in and stroked her hair with the tip of her finger. “Please wake up soon”, she whispered.

“Emily, you know I can’t go with you”, said Rachel.

“I know. You have your kids to take care of now, it wouldn’t be right to leave them. They need you now more than ever and you should be there for them”, replied Emily.

“Hopefully by tomorrow she will be awake, and you guys can come up with a plan. I’m sure she already has some ideas floating around in that little moue brain of hers.”

Emily laughed and said, “Only yesterday I had one of those little mouse brains, remember?”

“Yeah but she had a little mouse brain before she was shrunk”, said Rachel sarcastically.

“I should have seen that coming”, replied Emily.

“Will you be ok here by yourself until tomorrow? I want to take my kids home and get things settled.”

“Of course, you have done all you can do here. I can handle things from here now. Go home now, be with your kids. I’m sure they will glad to be back home.”

“We all will. We’ll maybe except for Bill and Denise. They probably wish I would have stayed here. I’m sure the next twenty fours hours will be interesting. But I will be back tomorrow to check on you guys and help in any way I can.”

Emily hugged Rachel, “I can never thank you enough for all you have done for me. Now let’s get your kids back to normal size so you can get them home.”





Chapter 34

Rachel arrived home late afternoon with her kids, having called ahead to Tina, telling her everything that had happened. Tina and the children were excited to see each other once again. It didn’t take long for the children to find themselves watching TV, something that they missed the most.

“I think it is time I had a talk with Bill and let him know his kids are home”, said Rachel.

“I put Denise in my room for now, so you don’t have to worry”, whispered Tina.

“Thank you, Tina, you really are the best. Give me a few minutes with Bill and I’ll come back for you guys.” Rachel entered her bedroom and saw the Guinea pig cage, exactly where she had left it and no sign of Bill, which meant he was under his house.

Bill felt Rachel before he heard her. The thump of her feet across the carpet had become a familiar sound. He dreaded this moment, when she came home from work. He had enjoyed the peace and quiet of the day, the occasional interruptions from Tina were welcomed. He heard the cage door open and the tap on his roof from her nail. “Bill, would you come out here for a moment”, came the voice of his giant wife in a non-threatening tone. He managed to roll over, still in tremendous pain, and crawl through the entranceway of his plastic home. He looked up through the bars at his wife, who was crouching beside the cage.

“I wanted to let you know that I brought the kids home, and they are back to normal”, said Rachel.

“Wow, that is great news. I don’t know how you did it, but you did it. You did good Rachel”, said Bill.

“Maybe someday I will explain it to you. For now, you need to understand how this is going to work”, said Rachel as she paused to let her comment sink in. “Do you understand?” Bill nodded yes, as he knew what she meant. “I had been thinking about what lie to give to the kids about your situation and why you had to stay small. It bothers me to have to lie to them, so I decided to leave the decision up to you.”

Bill was confused, not sure what she was asking him. “So, you want me to lie to them?”

“Yes and no, that depends on you. I will tell them what you want me to tell them. I can tell them the truth and how you have treated me and cheated on me. Or you can come up with some lie and tell them why you will stay small forever. I suggest you are honest with them, in the long run they will respect you for it.”

Bill sat down, thinking hard as he had not expected to have to decide on how this situation would be handled. He had just assumed Rachel would come up with some bullshit story to feed the kids and that someday they would figure out she lied and hate her for it. Now she had taken that away from him. She got him once again and he hated her for it.

“So, I tell them the truth and they hate me forever or I tell them a lie and hope that someday you don’t tell them the truth and they hate me anyway”, said Bill. He waited for Rachel to give a response, but she never said a word, she just stared at him, not influencing his decision on anyway. Finally, he asked, “What do you think I should do?”

“I already told you, the truth. We can tell them together. Do you agree?” asked Rachel.

“Is there any chance you will bring me back to that house and return me to normal size?” asked Bill, knowing the answer before he asked.

“None at all”, replied Rachel coldly.

“Then tell them the truth. My life is over anyway”, said Bill as he turned his back on Rachel. He felt her rise behind him and her heels thump away in the distance. A few minutes later the thumping returned, along with the sound of other feet. Rachel once again crouched in front of the cage door, Sophia and Michael beside her and Tina looking over their shoulder. “Hi guys, I really missed you”, said Bill.

“Daddy” replied the kids happy to see their father. “Why is he in a cage?” asked Sophia innocently.

“Because it’s safer for daddy to be in a cage sweetie”, replied Rachel. “Daddy has something to tell you guys ok?” She looked at Bill, “Don’t you dear?”

Bill gathered himself and thought how he would tell his kids, but his thoughts were scattered, and he couldn’t find the words. He watched as the four of them were waiting for him to say something. He almost decided to lie instead of the truth but eventually said, “I want you guys, to know I love you and your mother very much”. He looked at Rachel and saw the look on her face.

“We love you too daddy”, replied both kids.

“Your mother and I have decided that I will stay small like this forever.” The children both looked at their mother and asked why. “Let your father finish”, she replied. “I did something to your mom that I shouldn’t have done. I didn’t talk to her very nicely and I did what we adults call cheating.” Both kids looked confused and waited for their father to explain. “I mean that I had a girlfriend.”

“He means has, a girlfriend”, Rachel corrected him.

“Right, has a girlfriend”, said Bill. “When you are married you are supposed to only be with one girl at a time. But I hurt your mother and lied to her and I am sorry.”

“What daddy is trying to say is that he wanted to leave us and be with this other woman. He was happier with her than us”, said Rachel, holding back her full anger. “So now daddy and his girlfriend have to be punished. Tina could you bring in Denise?”

Tina left the room and quickly returned, carrying Denise in her open palm. She lowered her hand in front of the kids for them to see.

Rachel said, “This is your father’s girlfriend. The two of them want to be together so they will live in the cage for the rest of their lives, do you understand?”

Sophia just nodded her head yes, but Michael asked, “Why didn’t you want to be with us anymore daddy?”

“I didn’t want to leave you Michael. I wanted to leave your mom. I know it’s complicated, but I still love her.”

“Mommy, do you still love daddy?” asked Sophia

“I do love daddy, but only because he is your father, not as a husband”, said Rachel.

“Does daddy love the little woman?”, said Sophia, pointing at Denise.

“Yes, daddy loves the little woman, sweetie. That is why they will live in the cage, where they will be happy together.”

Denise felt like she was floating, and she heard voices off in the distance. The sounds were far away but near at the same time. She listened to the voices and wondered if she was in heaven, listening to angels as the voices were all around her. Her eyes opened slowly, and she thought ‘Everything is so bright, I must be in heaven.’ As her eyes slowly adjusted to the light she found herself looking up at a young giant girl who appeared not to be interested in her. ‘It must be a dream’ she thought, “Giants don’t exist.’ She closed her eyes, hoping she would wake from this horrible dream.

“I still love you guys and want to be your father, even though I am so small. Maybe someday your mother will forgive me and make me big again, so I can hug you.” Bill tried desperately to manipulate the situation as he could see what Rachel was doing to poison the kids against him.

“Will you make him big again?” asked Michael.

“No, I can’t. Unfortunately, we destroyed the machine, so the bad lady couldn’t make anyone small again. So, your father and Denise will be like this forever”, said Rachel as she looked at Bill with a huge grin.

Bill had no way to tell if she was telling the truth or not. Either way his outlook was not looking good.

“Tina, could you hand me Denise and take the kids to the kitchen for ice cream”, said Rachel.

“Yay, ice cream”, said the kids excitedly.

“Sure auntie”, replied Tina as she tilted her hand and Denise rolled into Rachel’s waiting palm. It was then that Tina noticed Denise had woken up and quickly hurried the kids out of the room.

Denise felt like she was flying now, instead of floating. Then she found herself falling and rolling onto a soft surface.

Rachel turned to Bill and said, “Now that wasn’t so bad. Nice try by the way, trying to soften your infidelity.”

“You likewise, trying to make them hate me”, replied Bill.

Denise opened her eyes and saw the giant, the one that said she was Bill’s wife. She was suddenly filled with terrifying fear again.

Rachel felt the tiny woman move in her hand. When she glanced down she saw Denise, wide eyed, in terror, looking up at her. She stared back unblinking, trying to hold that fear for as long as she could.

Bill could see Rachel staring into the palm of her hand, unblinking, a knew that Denise had woken.

Rachel rose from her crouching position, walked around the other side of the bed, away from Bill, sat down crossing one leg over the other. Denise lay in her hand, resting on her elbows, still frozen in place. She was about the break the silence when Denise started screaming.

“Can’t you do anything else besides scream?” asked Rachel, placing her free hand over the other, muffling the tiny woman’s scream. She waited patiently for the Denise to stop. She then removed her hand and said, “As much as enjoy seeing you terrified, your screaming can get annoying.”

Denise wiped away her tears and asked, “Am I dreaming?”

“No, I am afraid this is as real as it gets. Do you remember me or anything that happened?” asked Rachel.

Denise began to think before replying, “Yes, a little. I remember going to my boyfriend’s house, it was a beautiful house. There was a room, a room with doll houses. I was waiting for him I think. There was this maid who…” Denise paused as if it was coming back to her. “It’s you, my boyfriend’s maid.”

“Yes, that’s right, I’m your boyfriend’s maid. I locked you in that room then I shrank you to itty bitty size. Now here you are lying in the palm of my hand”, said Rachel smiling. “Do you like being small?”

Denise shook her head no. “I don’t understand what is happening to me, I’m so confused.”

“It’s really not that hard to understand. You’ve been shrunk, and you are now mine, and I can do anything I want with you”, said Rachel with a smile.

“It’s just a dream, you are not real”, screamed Denise. “Just go away!”

“Oh, I’m real alright”, said Rachel as she closed her fingers around Denise. She grasped her firmly and held her before her face. “Not only am I real but I’m also Bill’s wife. I’ll let that sink in for a second.”

Denise looked into the angry eyes staring at her. She couldn’t believe what the giant just told her. She finally blurted out, “You can’t be, you are just a maid.”

Rachel laughed and said, “You’re right. I guess I can’t argue with you, wearing this uniform. But this maid is also the wife of your boyfriend. Did you ever stop and think about what you were doing to his family, his kids?” said Rachel, anger rising in her voice as she squeezed harder.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry”, said Denise crying. “Please your hurting me.”

“You think this is hurting. You ain’t seen nothing yet”, said Rachel as she squeezed even harder.

“Please, stop, I can’t breathe”, said Denise, struggling to finish the sentence.
Rachel thought about squeezing her until every bone was crushed, but eventually eased off and let Denise catch her breath. “Your life as you knew it is over. Get used to my hand, because you will be spending a lot of time in it.”

Denise finally caught her breath and her breathing returned to normal. “If you are really Bill’s wife, then where is Bill?”

“You want to see Bill. Ok. Wait here”, said Rachel as she lowered her hand and placed Denise on the floor between her high heels. She slowly stood up and towered over Denise who was lying on her back, looking up at her. “Get used to that view”, said Rachel as she stepped away from Denise.

Denise lay on her back, looking up at the giant standing over her. Her legs seemed to go on forever before disappearing under the edge of her skirt. The sound of her heels thumping on the carpet as she walked away was like nothing she had ever experienced. It was even more intimidating when the heels came around the edge of the bed and returned. Watching them approach and knowing she could easily be crushed under them almost caused her to pass out from fear. The hand then returned, the fingers curled. It placed something on the floor and then retreated. It was then she saw Bill, curled up on his side, his chest badly bruised. She sat up, crawled over to him, and hugged him.

“Oh, Bill, what did she do to you?” asked Denise.

“I’m alright Denise. Are you ok?” he asked.

“Not really, I’m scared. I don’t understand what has happened.”

“I will explain it better when I have a chance, right now just do what she says”, replied Bill.

“That’s right, just do as I say”, said Rachel as she slipped her right from its shoe. She took her foot and slid it over to Denise and nudged her away from Bill, separating the two of them. She then pushed Bill onto his back and placed her foot on top of him, completely covering him except for his arm which was sticking out from the side of her big toe. Denise laughed as she saw Denise crawl over to her foot and take Bill’s hand in hers. “You really do love him, don’t you?”

Denise looked up at the giant as she asked her if she loved Bill. She did love him but didn’t want to anger the giant anymore than she already was, so she didn’t respond to the question. “Please don’t hurt him anymore.”

“Well that depends on you. We have one rule around here. If you don’t behave I will punish Bill, if Bill doesn’t behave I will punish you. Got it?” Denise shook her head yes.

Rachel removed her foot from Bill and placed it next to Denise. She slipped her left foot from its shoe, kicking it away, and placing it beside Bill. She had Denise and Bill squarely between both her feet, emphasizing to Denise her size and authority. She watched Denise take Bill in her arms and cradle his head, caressing it. “Don’t you two make a cute couple. He might have made a good husband for you Denise, if he wasn’t already married that is. Do you make a habit of stealing other people’s husbands?”

Denise looked up at the angry woman and replied, “Of course not. But maybe if you were a better wife, and satisfied him, he wouldn’t have been stolen.”
Rachel laughed and said, “Good comeback, very brave of you. You’ve got some fight in you for someone your size. I like that. Should make things around here more interesting.”

“You are a coward. You couldn’t face me at normal size, so you shrank me. Were you afraid of me?” screamed Denise.

Rachel chuckled, “There was no reason for me to confront you, you can have him. He is nothing to me anymore, just ask him. I didn’t shrink you to punish you, I did it to punish him.”

“Fuck you, bitch”, replied Denise.

“Is that a mouse I hear squeaking down there? Did the little itty-bitty girl say something?”

Denise was about to get up when Bill grabbed her by the arm, “What are you doing? You are playing right into her hands, you can’t win this. I tried and look what happened.” Denise realized Bill was right and immediately calmed down.

“Smart girl”, said Rachel. “Sometimes Bill has good advice. Though I would have enjoyed the fight. You versus my big toe. I wonder who would have won?”

“You are still a bitch”, said Denise.

“Yes, I am”, replied Rachel. “And you better get used to it. You are going to massage my feet when I ask you to, lick the dirt from the bottom of my shoes and occasionally play with my pussy when I need getting off. You think I am a Bitch now, just wait.”

Denise looked to Bill for comfort but found none as he lay back on the floor holding his ribs. “Is she really serious?” she asked him. “I’m afraid so”, was his reply.

“As a matter of fact I think I will need some getting off later tonight. So, I hope you are feeling up to it. I have a feeling it is going to be along night for you Tinkerbell”, said Rachel as she stood up, began to slowly walk away, never losing eye contact with Denise and leaving her to ponder her predicament.




Chapter 35

Emily and Bianca sat in Lauren’s office trying to formulate a plan to get Julie back from Victoria. “Thank you for restoring me back to normal size. I wasn’t sure if you were going to do it”, said Bianca.

“I thought about not doing it after what you did to me and Julie. Your self-sacrifice and helping shrink Lauren kind of changed my mind though. Plus, I need your help in getting Julie back, I can’t do it alone”, replied Emily.

“I will do whatever I can to get her back. I do love her you know, whether you really want to believe that or not. I was in a situation that was not easy for me. I never planned to fall in love with Julie when Lauren shrunk the two of you. I’m embarassed to say that the plan was to sell you two once you had been shrunk and then forget about you. I didn’t know how difficult that would actually be”, said Bianca dejectedly.

“I’m angry but I understand. But let’s move on and figure out what we can do”, said Emily.

“Well asking Vitoria to just give Julie back is probably out of the question”, said Bianca.

“I guess buying her back probably wouldn’t work either”, replied Emily.

“Money is not something she needs. She values the uniqueness of Julie over anything else. Lauren told me that she was a bored lonely housewife, with a cheating husband and wanted something to keep her occupied.”

“Hmm, that gives me an idea”, said Emily. “Victoria would never give up Julie because she needs to fill that void in her life. But what if we were to trade her someone in place of Julie”, said Emily.

“That’s an interesting idea. But I don’t think she would want Lauren in place of Julie. I think she prefers a younger model if you know what I mean”, said Bianca.

“I wasn’t talking about Lauren”, replied Emily.

“Not Lauren, who else could it be?” asked Bianca who suddenly got nervous.

“Relax, I wasn’t thinking of you”, replied Emily. Emily than explained to Bianca everything that transpired with Rachel.

“Really, Rachel did all that? Wow, I didn’t think she had it in her”, said Bianca in disbelief.

“I didn’t think so either but it’s the ones you don’t expect that surprise you. Anyway, she left me her cell number, maybe I should call her and ask if she would help”, said Emily.

“Hey, it’s worth a try. But from what you tell me it looks like she was planning on having some fun with her husband’s mistress”, said Bianca.

“I know that is what worries me. I don’t think she would want to miss out on her revenge”, said Emily as she picked up the phone and called Rachel.
Rachel was sitting at the table eating dinner with Tina and the kids when her cell phone rang. She almost didn’t answer it as she didn’t recognize the number. “Hello”, answered Rachel. “Oh, hey Emily. I am surprised to hear from you. Is everything ok?”

“Yeah, everything is fine, just sitting here with Bianca, discussing what to do to get Julie back”, said Emily.

“Oh, she’s back now?” asked Rachel.

“Yes, I restored her a little while ago. Listen we need your help with something, and need a favor from you”, said Emily.

“You know I will always help you, but let me finish up, just having dinner with the kids and my niece. Can I call you back in a few minutes?” asked Rachel.

“Of course, I’m not going anywhere”, replied Emily.

“Ok, call you back soon. Bye”, replied Rachel as she ended the call. After dinner the kids got cleaned up and ready for bed.

“Go ahead and call her back”, said Tina. “I can clean up here Auntie.”

“Thanks Tina. I owe you once again”, said Rachel as she went to the bedroom and closed the door. She saw Denise in the same spot, still cradling Bill in her arms. She purposely thudded her stocking feet on the carpet as she approached the two shrunken lovers and sat on the edge of the bed. She crossed one leg over the other as she sat on the bed, letting the two of them get a good look at the bottom of her foot as it hovered directly above them. She then called Emily back. “Hey, it’s me, I can talk now.”

“Bianca and I have been thinking about how to get Julie back. But we need your help. It’s a huge favor and I’ll understand if you say no”, said Emily.

“I told you I would help in any way I can, so just ask. What can I do to help?” asked Rachel.

Emily paused, took a breath and said, “We need to trade Denise for Julie.”

“Oh”, was the response from Rachel.

“I know, you didn’t expect that”, said Emily. “I’m sorry. But we are desperate to get Julie back and we can’t think of any other way. It might not even work and then you would get to keep her. But we need to try”, said Emily.

“Don’t apologize but of course I will help. You helped me get my kids back. Of course, I was really looking forward to torturing the little bitch”, said Rachel as she glanced around her foot at Denise, enjoying the confusion on her face as she listened in on the phone call.

“Oh my god, thank you so much. I will really owe if this works”, said Emily.

“Forget about owing each other, let’s just get everybody back and we can all call it even”, said Rachel.

“Bianca has already got us two tickets to New York for tomorrow morning. Do you think you could come by early with Denise? Say around 8?” asked Emily.

“I will be there even earlier. I might be a little tired though”, said Rachel as she uncrossed her legs and placed both feet on either side of Bill and Denise.

“Why is that?” asked Emily.

“Because I need to enjoy my last night with Denise. I want it to be a night she will never forget”, replied Rachel.

“We will need her in one piece you know. We can’t trade her if she is near dead”, said Emily.

“Of course, I know that, but she doesn’t. I’ll see you at 8”, replied Rachel as she ended the call and placed her cell phone on the nightstand.

Rachel looked down at the confused and frightened woman between her feet. “Well, looks like you will be going on a little road trip tomorrow.”

“What the fuck are you up to”, said Bill as struggled to stand. “What are you going to do with us?”

“Not you honey, just her. You had better enjoy your last few moments together”, said Rachel smirking.

“What is she talking about Bill?” asked Denise nervously.

“I don’t know Denise. But with her it can’t be good”, replied Bill.

Rachel looked at Denise and said, “I won’t lie, I’m going to miss you. I had so many wonderful things planned for you. Looks like I will just have to settle for humiliating my pathetic shrunken husband. Why don’t you kiss my toes honey while I chat with your girlfriend?”, said Rachel.

Bill obediently knelt in front of his wife’s nylon foot, knowing to resist meant another beating. He looked at Denise, who was staring at him, wondering why he was listening to her. “There is no point, I either do it or she punishes you”, replied Bill as he began to kiss the top of her toes.

Rachel looked at Denise and said, “Who does he think he’s kidding. We both know he loves my feet, he’s just using you as an excuse to do what he loves. Isn’t that right honey? The little guy has a thing for feet”, said Rachel teasingly. “How about you Denise, do you have a foot fetish too? Why don’t you kiss my other foot and we’ll find out?”

Denise glanced at Bill and back up at Denise, “I’m not kissing your fucking foot.”

Rachel looked at Bill and said, “You can stop kissing now, honey.” Rachel then tilted her foot back on its heel and positioned it over Bill. “You were saying”, said Rachel.

“Go ahead, step on him, I don’t give a shit”, replied Denise angrily.

“Denise please”, pleaded Bill. “She won’t hesitate to do it. I’m already in more pain than I can handle.”

“Too fucking bad. I’ve had enough of the that freak you call a wife. If you want to kiss her disgusting feet go ahead, but don’t expect me to do it”, screamed Denise.

Bill knew what was coming as soon as he saw his wife lift her foot. He fell onto his back putting his hands up instinctively to ward off the foot that slammed down on top of him.

Denise screamed as the giant woman slammed her foot down on top of Bill and he disappeared completely under it. She stared in disbelief as everything happened so fast. She waited, expecting to see blood oozing out from the side of the foot.

“Oh, I bet that had to hurt”, said Rachel. “You really should have kissed my foot. You could have saved him a lot of pain.”

“Is he dead?” asked Denise softly, regretting her attitude.

“I don’t know, I don’t feel him moving. He is a pretty resilient little guy though. This isn’t the first time I’ve stepped on him. Should we check? You might not want to look. He might be a gooey little mess, stuck to the bottom of my foot”, said Rachel laughing.

“You really are demented, you know that? Please just let me go. I promise I won’t say anything to anyone”, begged Denise.

Rachel decided to have a little fun and play along with her. “Really, you mean you won’t tell anyone that I shrunk you? That’s a pretty big secret to keep. I don’t know if I can trust you.”

“I promise. No one would believe me anyway. Please I just want to go back to my life and for everything to go back to normal. Haven’t you punished me enough?”, pleaded Denise.

“So, you want your life to go back to normal after ruining mine? That doesn’t seem fair does it? I thought I had a normal life, until you came along and took it away”, said Rachel angrily.

“I’m sorry, so sorry. I shouldn’t have done it. I wish I could take it back”, said Denise through tears.

“Well it’s a little late for that. Just think you threw your life away for the pathetic insect stuck to the bottom of my foot”, said Rachel as she slowly lifted her foot. She knew what to expect but let Denise watch in anticipation.

Denise saw Bill lying flatly on his back. She was relieved to see he wasn’t crushed. He was breathing and still alive. He moaned softly as he turned his head and looked at her. Denise crawled over to and knelt beside him, wanting to hug him but knew she better not. She knew he was in too much pain and at the same time she didn’t want to upset his giant wife any more than she already was. “I’m so sorry Bill.”

“See, he is still alive. No need to panic”, said Rachel as she slid her foot next to Denise. “I’m still waiting.”

Denise looked at Bill and he responded, “Please, just do it.”

Denise looked up at Rachel who had a huge smile. She could see the giant woman was enjoying every second of this game. She finally submitted and turned towards the giant foot. She leaned over and planted a soft kiss on top of her big toe.

“Oh, come on now, you can do better than that. Kiss every toe, like you mean it”, said Rachel.

Denise hesitated before finally pressing her lips firmly on top of each of the giant woman’s toes. “Feel better now?” asked Denise.

“Now that was much better, you are learning. So how does it feel to be so tiny and worthless? To know that if you don’t do as I say I could just kill you by stepping on you. You must feel so helpless”, said Rachel mockingly.

“I guess it’s so easy to bully someone when you are a hundred times bigger than they are. You must be so proud of yourself, being all big and tough”, replied Denise sarcastically. “You had better hope I never get big again.”

“Oh my, is the tiny bug threatening me. Well you are never going to be big again so don’t waste time thinking about it. By this time tomorrow you will have wished you were still back here with me”, said Rachel.

“Where are you sending me?” asked Denise angrily.

“I’m not sending you anywhere. I’m trading you for a favor for a friend. But who knows maybe you will like your new home better. I hear the woman you are being traded too is very kinky and into all kinds of weird stuff. Maybe that will be more to your liking”, said Rachel gleefully.

Denise looked at Bill, wondering if this could really be true.

“What are you talking about Rachel?” asked Bill.

Rachel sighed, “Do I really need to tell you guys everything? Oh well, why not. My boss sold a tiny woman, like Denise, to a woman in New York. Some friends are trying to get her back and I have agreed to trade Denise for her. Understand now?” asked Rachel.

“Bill please don’t let her send me away from you. I’m afraid, I don’t want to be alone”, said Denise crying.

“Please Rachel, stop this madness now, it’s gone too far. She is a real person, you can’t do this”, pleaded Bill.

“Both of you stopped being real people the day you were shrunk. How many, so called people, do you know that can be carried around in my hand. You are just some toy to play with now. To be used and tossed away like most toys when they are no longer useful”, said Rachel.

Rachel reached for Bill and slid her hand underneath him, letting him role into her palm. She carried him to the cage and dumped him roughly inside. “If you were a real person I couldn’t have just picked you up and carried you in the palm of my hand, now could I?”
She returned to Denise and knelt beside her. “Now seeing this is going to be our last night together, let’s make it a memorable one. I put Bill back in his cage, so we can have a nice romantic night together. How does that sound?”

Denise screamed as Rachel reached for her. The scarlet red nails flashed before her eyes as she was grasped by the wrist and lifted off the floor. Everything moved so fast as she rose higher and higher. When she stopped she dangled before the ruby red lips of the giant woman, her warm breath sending a tingling sensation on her skin. “Are you scared?” asked the voice of the giant.

“Yes”, replied Denise, her voice trembling.

“Well, it’s about time you realized the gravity of the situation. Well maybe gravity isn’t the right word right now”, said the giant laughing. “No need to be scared though, we are just two girls getting to know each other better. Wouldn’t you like to get to know me better?” asked the giant. Denise didn’t reply, unsure of what response would make her predicament worse than it already was.

“Do you feel small, helpless, insignificant?” asked the giant. Denise nodded. “Good, because you are. I can do whatever I want with you and there is nothing you can do about it. Do you know that I could have shrunk you again even smaller? You could be nothing more than a grain of sand in the palm of my hand. You should thank me that I was so kind.” Rachel waited for a thank you. Denise could see the giant waiting, a look of contempt on her face. “Thank you”, she replied sheepishly.

“That’s better. I mean your mother taught you manners, didn’t she?”

Denise nodded yes and replied, “Please, my arm is really hurting.”

“I’m so sorry, what was I thinking”, said Rachel as she placed Denise carefully down on her pillow. “Is this better?”

Denise nodded yes and knew that the giant was toying with her but at least her arm didn’t feel like it was being ripped out of its socket anymore. One battle at a time she thought.

“I want you to feel relaxed and comfortable because you have a long night ahead of you”, said Rachel smiling.

Denise shivered at the thought of what the giant had planned for her. “What are you going to do to me?” she asked.

“Oh, it won’t be so bad. Have you ever had sex with a giant woman?” asked Rachel grinning. “Oh. Don’t look so shocked. Believe me there are worse things I could do to you. Exploring every inch of my body doesn’t sound so bad does it? I can’t wait to explore all six inches of yours”, laughed Rachel. “But first let’s get you acclimated with my hand”, said Rachel as she reached for Denise, enjoying the look of terror that her hand instilled in tiny people.





Chapter 36

The rental car parked in front of the large beautiful, well landscaped home of Victoria. “Do you think this will work?” asked Emily.

“I was pretty good though at handling Lauren’s business needs and clients, so I feel pretty confident I can pull this off”, replied Bianca.

“I hope so. I can’t believe Julie is in that house somewhere. The poor little thing must be so scared”, said Emily. “I hope this bitch hasn’t done anything bad to her.”

“Well, that depends on what your definition of bad is”, replied Bianca. “Anyway, let’s do this.” Both girls exited the car and walked up the long driveway, then the stone walkway to the front door. Bianca rang the bell and waited patiently for an answer. After a minute they could hear the lock being turned and the door partly opened, held by the door chain.

“Yes, may I help you?” asked Victoria.

“Hello Victoria, do you remember me. I work for Lauren my name is Bianca and this is my associate Emily.”

“Oh, yes I remember now. How are you my dear? What brings you hear all the way to New York?” asked Victoria.

“Well I’m hoping to talk to you about my friend, the one you purchased”, said Bianca.

Victoria’s smile faded from her face and she replied, “Well, then you wasted your time coning here because she is mine now. I bought her, and I own her.”

“You can’t own a person”, said Emily angrily.

“I need you two to leave now, good day”, said Victoria as she began to close the door.

“Wait”, said Bianca. “I have an offer you might want to hear.”

Victoria paused, leaving the door slightly ajar. “Go on.”

“Please may we come in to discuss it with you. I won’t waste your time, I promise”, said Bianca.

“Very well”, said Victoria, opening the door and letting them in. She led them to a parlor and offered them a seat on the couch. Victoria sat in a chair off to the side of the couch, crossing one leg over the other, “Now let’s hear your offer.”

“Would you be willing to make a trade for Julie?” asked Bianca.

“It depends on what sort of trade you are talking about. I really do enjoy your friend”, replied Victoria, looking at Emily and noticing her discomfort.

“Suppose we were to trade her for another shrunken person? That way you still have a little person to play with, or own, as you call it”, said Bianca.

“And who is this little person you are so willing to trade?” asked Victoria.

Bianca looked at Emily and nodded. Victoria watched as Emily reached into her purse, removed something and placed it down on the coffee table. When Emily withdrew her hand, Victoria saw a naked shrunken woman. “Now who is this cute little specimen?”

“Lauren’s housekeeper shrunk her for having an affair with her husband”, replied Emily. “As you can imagine she was quite angry.”

“I bet she was, I know what that is like”, said Victoria as she leaned in closer to inspect Denise. Victoria reached out and touched a breast with the top of her finger. Denise swatted at the finger and backed away. “Don’t fucking touch me”, she screamed.

“Oh, I like this one, she has a lot of fight in her”, said Victoria.

“Does that mean you will trade for her?” asked Emily excitedly.

Victoria leaned back in her chair and looked at the two girls and answered, “Well, I don’t know. I am kind of used to Julie and I never make a rushed decision.”

Emily’s enthusiasm quickly faded. “You said yourself you thought she was cute, and she’s a little fighter. Sounds like a combination you would like”, said Bianca.

“I do like that combination, and she looks absolutely delicious”, said Victoria, looking at Denise and licking her lips. “Let me have one night with her so I can take her for a test drive.”

Denise turned and looked at the two giants, waiting for their response. Not sure what answered she wanted to hear. Either way she was helpless and had no say in her future.

“It’s an interesting proposition”, said Bianca. “What do you think Emily?”

“I am ok with it if you are”, replied Emily.

“Do I have any say in this?” yelled Denise.

“Not really”, said Bianca. “I guess we agree with your proposal.”

“Why don’t you come back around 10 tomorrow for coffee and I’ll have my answer for you”, said Victoria. The girls agreed, and Victoria walked them to the front door. “I really miss my friend, I hope you will decide to give her back to us”, said Emily before turning and walking away.

Victoria closed the door and returned to the parlor. She knelt beside the table and stared at Denise as she sat with her knees huddled against her chest. “Aww, there’s no reason to be afraid. I really am harmless”, said Victoria as she reached out and stoked Denise’s hair with the tip of her finger. “Are you hungry?”

Denise looked up and nodded yes. “Ok, let me get you some fruit and some water.” Victoria went to the kitchen, leaving Denise on the table top. She soon returned with a tiny cup of fruit and tiny cup of water. Denise quickly devoured a piece of fruit and drank the cup of water. Denise was feeling better now that she had something in her stomach. “Thank you”, said Denise.

“I’m sure you would much rather be with me, than the woman’s whose husband you slept with? I can imagine she didn’t treat you very well”, said Victoria, trying to appear compassionate.

“She was obviously very angry with me. I guess I can’t blame her though”, said Denise.

“Her husband was at fault too, it takes two to Tango. Well you can relax now, you are in much better hands with me”, said Victoria as she placed her hand on the table, palm up.

Denise looked at the hand lying in front of her, unsure what to do. “It’s ok, I won’t hurt you. You don’t want to spend all day on my coffee table, do you?” asked Victoria.

“No, I guess not”, said Denise. “I’m just not used to being small and carried around in someone’s hand.”

“I guess I would feel the same way as you if I were in your situation. But you might as well make the best of it. Come on I’ll take you to your room”, said Victoria.

Denise stood up and stepped onto Victoria’s waiting hand. She sat down in the middle of her palm and braced herself for upward movement. She was surprised at how gentle and careful the giant was in her movement as she was carried through the house. The giant eventually lowered her hand, and she slid off it when she tilted it slightly. She landed on a large soft flowery surface, which she assumed was a bed. There was a blurred movement and when it stopped her vison was filled with the giant face of Victoria.

“Now isn’t this better than the old coffee table?” asked Victoria.

“Yes”, answered Denise. “Why are you being so nice to me?” she asked in a curious manner.

“Because I know this must be so scary for you. I assume your last night with your previous owner must not have been fun. It was her last night with you and I am sure she wanted to enjoy every second if it. Am I right?” asked Victoria.

Denise nodded yes. “She came close to crushing me under her foot several times. I think if she hadn’t promised to trade me she would have done it.”

“Oh, you poor girl. That must have been horrible. Please tell me everything she did to you in every detail”, said Victoria as she slid her hand under her dress.

“Well I’d rather not talk about it. It wasn’t pleasant”, said Denise.

“Was she stepping on you while wearing heels or was she barefoot?” asked Victoria ignoring Denise’s comment. Victoria felt herself getting moist as Denise began to explain her experience.

“She did wear heels, but mostly with her nylon foot. She made me kiss and massage her toes too”, said Denise.

“What colors nylons was she wearing?” asked Victoria.

“What difference does that make?” asked Denise in disgust.

“I’m just trying to get the full picture of what this evil woman did to you”, replied Victoria compassionately.

“Black, if you really want to know”, replied Denise.

“I bet those nylons really smelled, after being in those shoes all day”, replied Victoria.

“A little I guess, but not as bad as you might think. I expected worse. It was more the humiliation of having to do what she said or be stepped on. I felt so small and insignificant”, said Denise.

“Did she touch you where you didn’t want to be touched?” asked Victoria.

“Of course, she made sure I understood who was in control”, said Denise while pausing. After she composed herself she continued, “She also used me several times during the night as her personal sex toy. What kind of a sick person would to that?” asked Denise. It was then that Denise noticed Victoria’s eyes were closed, she was biting her lip and that she only had one hand on the edge of the bed. She saw her right arm was by her side and her hand down below. “Oh my god, what are you doing?” she screamed.

“Please tell me more I’m almost there. Did she insert you inside her? Did she try to eat you?” asked Victoria through heavy breaths.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you getting of on this?” yelled Denise as Victoria let out a soft moan.

“Wow, you really got me off”, said Victoria. “Just the though of that other woman using you like that made me so horny. Maybe later tonight, when I want to get off again, you can describe to me, in detail, every inch of that beautiful nylon foot you worshipped. I want to know what it was like for you.”

“No way, are you crazy, why would I do that? And I thought you were so nice. I can’t believe I fell for it”, said Denise in disgust.

“Well, look at the alternative. I can use you like the dildo size girl you are to get off or you can tell me some more stories. Which do you prefer?” asked Victoria. Denise sat still without answering or looking at her. “Well I’m sure you will make up your mind at some point. I’ll have to make you worship my feet as well, so you can let me know whose feet you like better”, said Victoria laughing.

“Well at least Rachel is young and beautiful, you are just some middle-aged hag, trying to stay young with Botox”, said Denise. She regretted saying that immediately when the smile disappeared from Victoria’s face, replaced with a scowl of contempt.

“In the end you might wish you had stayed with this Rachel. Seeing I don’t have to trade you back and I can do some pretty bad things to you. I’ve got a few stilettos I don’t mind getting a little messy. Plus, I think body parts and bodily fluids wash off easily”, said Victoria.

“Your threats are shallow. You won’t kill me. Then you wouldn’t have a tiny person to torture anymore. What would you do then? Not like you can go to the little person store and buy more. I’m all you got”, replied Denise.

“Smart girl aren’t you, got this all figured out. We will see how much attitude you have later tonight, when I’ve got you smothered under my foot, gasping for air”, said Victoria.

“All you giants are the same always threating me with your feet. Makes you feel so powerful doesn’t it?” said Denise.

“It does make me feel powerful and reminds you of how insignificant you have become. You are so small I could pin you to the floor with my big toe. It must be so humiliating for you?” asked Victoria.

“It is humiliating but its not as bad as being a giant freak who gets off on torturing little people. You must have one lonely boring marriage if you need me to talk about feet to get you off. Don’t worry I will tell you later all about Rachel’s soft silky nylon foot and how I rubbed my naked body all over it”, said Denise in a mocking tone.

“Now you are just teasing me. But I like the way you tease. You might convince me to keep you after all, you are more fun than my other teeny tiny doll. So, would you rather stay with me or go back to the woman who at some point will kill you?” asked Victoria.

“Neither” said Denise.

“Well unfortunately for you that isn’t a choice. So, I guess I’ll have to decide. I think in the end though you will choose my feet over hers. That is if you don’t want to me get jealous”, said Victoria.

“Fuck you freak!” screamed Denise.

“Be careful what you wish for you might just get it”, laughed Victoria. “So how would you like to meet my other teeny tiny doll? She is just as small and pathetic as you”, said Victoria as she reached for Denise, not waiting for her answer.




Chapter 37

Julie lay in quiet solitude, wondering what was happening with Emily. Was she sold as well to some stranger? Suffering the same fate or maybe worse than what she was experiencing. She kept replaying, in her mind, the day Victoria took her from Emily. Victoria was supposed to have taken Emily but chose her instead. She remembered Bianca being upset and that Julie was special to her. It made her feel good that Bianca really did love her but was conflicted as why she was party to Lauren’s deal to sell Emily. Why would Bianca do that, she thought. Her thoughts were soon disturbed as she heard the door at the top of the stairs open and the click and thump of heels coming down. Her body tensed as the curtain was pulled open and the Giant Victoria stood towering over her. She wondered what the giant would have in store for her this time. It was then she saw that Victoria had her hands cupped and bent down to place something by her side. When the hands moved away, she was shocked to see a naked woman lying beside her.

“Surprise! I brought you a little friend”, said Victoria smiling.

The two tiny girls looked at each other speechless. Finally, Victoria broke the silence, “Julie this is Denise, Denise this is Julie.”

Denise then said, “I wish we could have met under better circumstances.”

“Me too”, replied Julie.

“That’s good, why don’t you two get to know each other better while I go and change into something more appropriate for the occasion”, said Victoria as she spun on her heels, pulling the curtain closed and departing.

“This is not going to be good”, said Julie.

Denise immediate went to Julie’s restraints and tried to unlock them. It didn’t take her long to realize that there was no way to free her. “I’m sorry”, said Denise.

“I’ve tried to, there is now way I am getting out of these. She only lets me out to go to the bathroom and do other things that I would rather not get into right now”

“I wish there was something I could do to help”, said Denise.

“Even if you could get me out of these, where would we go? We can’t climb the stairs. And even if we did its not like we could go anywhere after that. Plus, you need to worry about yourself, not me”, said Julie. “Anyway, who are you? Why are you so small? How did you get here?” asked Julie.

“I don’t know if I truly know”, replied Denise dejectedly. “I went to visit my boyfriend, well at least I thought I was going to visit my boyfriend. Then his wife”, Denise stopped and saw the look on Julie’s face. “I know, I know, I’m an asshole. Don’t think I haven’t regretted it.” Denise paused briefly before continuing, “Then his wife got her revenge by shrinking me.”

“I’m so confused”, said Julie. “Who shrank you?”

“A woman named Rachel” replied Denise.


“Oh my god, you were the one she said was having an affair with her husband”, said Julie.

“Wow does everyone know about this. You knew Rachel?” asked Denise.

“Yes, I knew her. But that still doesn’t explain why you are here”, said Julie.

“I am supposed to be traded for you. I was brought here by two girls, I think their names are Bianca and Emily”, said Denise.

Julie couldn’t believe what she just heard. “Bianca and Emily are here”, she blurted out.

“Yes, I guess you know them too”, replied Denise.

“Emily is my best friend and Bianca is my fiancée”, said Julie. “It’s a long story.”

“I’m not judging”, said Denise.

“Wait, that means Emily is big, not small right?” asked Julie.

“Yes, she was normal size as far as I could tell”, said Denise.

“I can’t believe this, they came to rescue me”, said Julie almost hysterically. “I can finally go home.”

“Yeah, lucky you”, said Denise.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry. I wasn’t thinking clearly”, said Julie.

“It’s ok, I understand, you must have been through a lot too and want to go home”, replied Denise.

“I do want to go home but not under these circumstances. Maybe there is something we can do”, said Julie.

“Like what? There is no way she is going to give up having a little person to torture”, said Denise.

“I know, she enjoys this way too much”, said Julie.

“Can I ask you a question?” asked Denise.

“Sure, anything”, replied Julie.

“What has she done to you, so I know what to expect?” asked Denise.

Julie hesitated, not wanting to relive the horrible memories of the last few days but answered her for her sake. “It might be easier to list the things she hasn’t done to me.”

“That bad huh?” said Denise.

“She had got a vivid imagination. Mostly foot stuff though, she has a huge foot fetish and likes to torture me with her feet”, said Julie.

“I’ve actually already got that impression from her”, said Denise.

“Be prepared to have her step on you a lot. I’ve spent a lot of time getting to know the bottom of her foot. If you look at my chest you can still see some of the impressions from her stiletto heel”, said Julie.

“This going through life worrying about being stepped on is depressing. By the way did it hurt?” asked Denise.

“Yes, but she doesn’t want to kill you. She wants to make it seem like she is going to kill you, but all she is doing is getting off by us thinking she is going to kill us. There were times I wish she would have killed me though”, said Julie.

“I appreciate the info”, said Denise.

“Be prepared, she likes to tickle too. While it seems like that would be better than being stepped on, it really isn’t. She has a collection of feathers that really tickle, oh and those nails of hers are brutal. She is relentless with them. In the end her finger will end up between your legs and she will use the tip of her finger to finish you off, if you know what I mean”, said Julie.

“Yeah, I get what you mean. She sounds a lot like Rachel. She used her last night with me to get every second of pleasure she could. What is it with big people? Why do they want to use us as sex toys?” asked Denise.

“I know they are sick. In your case though I think revenge was a big factor with Rachel. She was very upset with her husband when she found out and I think she snapped”, said Julie.

“Yeah, you are probably right. I still think she went overboard though”, said Denise.

“Once I am back with Emily and Bianca they will make me big again and I will come rescue you, I promise”, said Julie.

“Really, you would do that for me?” asked Denise.

“Of course, I could never leave anyone with this bitch, no one deserves that”, said Julie.

“Hey, wait a minute. You asked me before if Emily was big again and now you said you will be big again. I heard Rachel telling her kids that the machine was destroyed and that her husband would be small forever”, said Denise.

“She must have been lying to him. There is no way they would destroy the machine before I am big again”, said Julie.

“You mean there is a chance I could be normal size again someday?” asked Denise excitedly.

“Oh definitely”, said Julie. “I promise I’ll come back for you. I don’t know how or when, but I will.”

“Thank you, thank you. At least I will have some hope to hold onto while I am tormented by this bitch”, said Denise.

“Hey, why are we here together anyway? I thought I was being traded?” asked Julie.

“Victoria is taking me for a test drive before she makes a decision”, replied Denise.

“So, you mean if she doesn’t like you then she will send you back and I will still be stuck here?” asked Julie.

“Yes, but I will do whatever I can to make her like me, so you can go free”, said Denise.

“Why would you do that?” asked Julie.

“Isn’t it obvious. If she sends me back to Rachel, I’ll never get big. At least with you coming back for me I’ll have a chance”, replied Denise. “Plus, this bitch won’t kill me, Rachel will when she tires of me.”

“You make a good point. If you want her to pick you over me then you need to fight her and resist her, that is what turn her on. I find that when I comply with what she says she doesn’t enjoy it as much. Just a little thing I picked up on the last few days”, said Julie.

“Yeah, I get that with her. It’s obvious she gets off on the excitement of this whole scenario of humiliating us. If you act like you enjoy it, it will get boring for her fast”, said Denise.

“I think that”, Julie stopped her sentence when she heard the footsteps coming down the stairs.

“Oh shit, here she comes”, said Denise.

“I don’t know what she has in store, but I know it won’t be pleasant. Try to make the best of it”, said Julie.

The curtain pulled open and Victoria stood in the opening, like a 70-foot-tall goddess, dressed in a white lace bodice with shiny tan pantyhose and white strappy stiletto heels. “Well, what do you think of my outfit?”

“Wow, you look beautiful”, said Julie.

“You look like a giant middle-aged woman, doing her best to look 30, but those years are long passed”, said Denise.

“Well it won’t be long before this middle-aged woman has you purring like a kitten in the palm of my hand. You would be amazed at how good I can make you feel. Isn’t that right Julie?” Asked Victoria.

“Yes, you have made me feel wonderful I must say” replied Julie, doing her best to come across as the nice one.

“On no here comes the bored lonely housewife, who can’t satisfy her husband”, said Julie.
“Julie had that same attitude as you when she first got here, now look at her. But I admit I think I like your attitude better. I hope you don’t lose it, but it’s inevitable that you will. Little people break so easily. Oops poor choice of words on my part”, said Victoria sarcastically.

“You’ll find that I don’t break so easily”, said Denise, giving Julie a wink, letting her know that things were going according to plan.

“Denise would you do me a favor and unbuckle my ankle strap? I’m too lazy to bend down”, said Victoria as she placed her foot beside Denise.

“I can’t even reach it”, replied Denise.

“How silly of me I forgot how small you are. Did you ever imagine you would be so small you couldn’t reach the ankle strap of a shoe? Why don’t you just kiss my toes then. I hope you like the red nail polish. I think it looks sexy with the tan nylons, don’t you”, asked Victoria.

“I can’t believe I am actually saying this, but you do have nice feet for an old hag. But that doesn’t mean I am going to kiss them”, said Denise.

“Well see how you look when you’re approaching 50”, said Victoria. “Beside the fact that you’ll be only six inches tall”, laughed Victoria. “Now kiss my toes. You know I will eventually get my way so don’t make it hard on yourself.

Denise sat unmoving by Julie’s side, saying nothing. She looked at Julie who whispered, “Just do it, please.”

Victoria squatted over the two girls and reached out and placed the tip of her nail under Julie’s left breast and began to tickle her. Julie screamed as the nail relentlessly tickled her, not hesitating for a second, for her to catch her breath.

“Ok, ok”, screamed Denise. “Just stop, I’ll do it.”

Victoria stood up, once again presenting her foot to Denise, “See, I always get my way.”

“Not surprising, with the size advantage”, said Denise sarcastically. She positioned herself in front of Victoria’s foot and began to kiss the top of her toes.

“Mmmm, you have soft lips”, said Victoria. “I’ll let you know when to stop.” Denise continued kissing each toe and the top of her foot until finally Victoria was satisfied.

“Good girl, you are really good at that. Must have been from all that practice with Rachel”, said Victoria.

“Yeah she was perverted like you”, replied Denise.

“So which one of you wants to volunteer to get me off? All that foot kissing has got me really horny”, said Victoria.

Denise saw the horror on Julie’s face and felt bad for everything that she had been though. Even though she knew she was going to regret this she volunteered for her sake. Denise raised her hand and said, “I would be honored to get you off”, glancing at Julie. Julie mouthed the words, “Thank you.”

“Well, look at you, taking one for your new friend. You guys must have hit it off while I was away. But, I’ve decided I am going to use Julie, seeing I have the rest of my life to play with you.” Victoria walked way but soon returned with a small key and unlocked Julie’s bonds. Denise watched as Julie rolled into Victoria’s hand as she slid It under her. Julie looked at Denise and said, “I appreciate you trying, I’ll be ok.” Victoria’s fingers closed around Denise and she was carried away. The last thing she heard was the door closing at the top of the stairs.




Chapter 38

“No! What do you mean, no?” asked Emily frantically to Victoria who was sitting across from her with a smug look on her face. “I can’t believe this.”

“Well, if you give me a chance to explain maybe you will like what you hear”, said Victoria.

“Let her speak”, interrupted Bianca.

“I’ve decided to make you a counter offer, I mean that is what negotiations are all about right?” asked Victoria.

“It is, what is it you have in mind?” asked Bianca.

“I would like to give you back both Julie and Denise”, said Victoria, looking at the stunned look on all their faces.

“Why would you do that?” asked Emily.

“Because I want something else in return, of course”, replied Victoria.

“And what do you want from us?” asked Bianca.

“Nothing you shouldn’t be able to handle. I would like you to shrink my husband and his secretary”, said Victoria, smiling.

“And how are we supposed to do that?” asked Emily.

“With your shrinking machine obviously”, replied Victoria.

“I mean it’s not like we brought it with us. How are we supposed to shrink them?” asked Emily.

“I will bring them to you of course. All you need to do is shrink them. I think you can handle that, can’t you?” asked Victoria, looking at Bianca.

“We absolutely can. Are you sure this is what you want?” asked Bianca.

“I am one hundred percent sure this is what I want. I can’t wait to see the look on their faces the first time they see me as a giant. It will be more fun they I could ever possibly have with the other ones”, said Victoria.

“Does this mean we can see Julie now?” asked Emily.

“Sure, seeing that you agree to my terms?” asked Victoria.

“We agree” blurted Emily, looking at Bianca who nodded in agreement.

“Follow me”, said Victoria as she led them down a hallway before ascending a flight of stairs to the second floor. They entered a room at the end of the hallway, which was a very elegant bedroom, with a four-poster bed, with a canopy. One wall was lined with a large dresser while the other wall was bare except for a large doll house situated on the oak hardwood floor. Victoria led them to the doll house, knelt beside it and peered in through a side window. “And how are my two little dolls doing?”

Emily immediately knelt beside her and peered in through the front window not giving Victoria a chance to have any more fun. She was horrified with what she saw. Strapped to a steel cage, her head lowered, was Denise. Lying on the floor in front of her was a pink feather. Strapped to the bed, spread eagle, was Julie, struggling against her bonds. “What did you do to them?” asked Emily.

“If you are referring to the feather, then that was just a little tickle game we were playing. They seemed to enjoy it compared to some of the other, rougher stuff”, said Victoria with a smile.

“You really are a bitch, you know that don’t you!”, said Emily.

“I’m sure your little friend will tell you all about it. After she licks some of my shoes clean first, of course”, said Victoria with a wicked grin.

“No, no we made a deal, let me have them now”, said Emily, searching the doll house for a way to open it.

“Yes, we made a deal. And I will honor the deal once you have shrunk my husband and his secretary. You don’t think I am going to give up my leverage first, do you?” asked Victoria. “Once they are shrunk I will give them to you, not before.”

Emily looked at Bianca, who sighed and said, “We did make a deal, let’s keep our end of the bargain.” She turned to Victoria and asked, “How will you get your husband to Lauren’s place?”

“You leave that to me. My husband can’t resist a good business deal. I am sure I can come up with a phony offer he can’t resist. You just worry about the shrinking.”

Emily looked through the window one last time at Julie, who was looking back at her with tears in her eyes. “Hang in there Jules, it’s almost over, I promise.”

Julie couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Her best friend was big again and had come for her. She had heard the whole conversation between the giants and knew this nightmare was almost over. “Did you hear that Denise, we will be going home.”

“Hurray”, said Denise sarcastically. “I can’t wait.”

“What’s wrong?” I thought you would be happy to go home. Emily will make us big again and everything will be back to normal”, said Julie.

“Do you really think Rachel will every let me go? You are smarter than that”, replied Denise.

“Well it’s worth a shot. If you stay here, you will have no chance. I’m sure I can convince Rachel to let you go after what you did for me. I promise I will do everything I can”, said Julie.
“I really appreciate that, and hope that you are right”, said Denise.

Victoria meanwhile walked the two girls to the front door. “I will contact you in a few days, once I have the arrangements made. I assume you will have everything ready.”

“We will”, replied Bianca.

“Excellent, it was a pleasure doing business with you”, said Victoria as she closed the door behind them.

Victoria walked upstairs, back to the bedroom, with an extra skip to her step. She was pleased with how things were progressing. Soon she would have her cheating husband in one hand and the bitch in the other. The thought of it all excited her. She approached the doll house and undid the latch on the side and let the wall swing open. She looked at the two bound girls and asked, “So which one of you wants to take a bath with me?” No one was around to hear the tiny screams as Victoria reached into the room.



Chapter 39

Rachel was all smiles as Bianca and Emily told her the goods news. Not only were they going to get Julie back but as a bonus she was going to have Denise back once again. “As much as I enjoy torturing my husband, it’s much more fun with his little mistress around. Makes the game more interesting, if you know what I mean”, said Rachel.

“Victoria will be here tomorrow afternoon and if all goes well you will get your wish”, said Bianca, who was sitting behind Lauren’s desk.

“And what about her?” asked Emily, pointing at Lauren, who was sitting on the desktop, beside Bianca’s right hand.

“You made a promise to her that if you got Julie back you would restore her to normal size. Now that Rachel has restored everyone to normal size and returned them home we can put all this behind us. Once Lauren is back to normal we will destroy the machine”, said Bianca.

“Are you comfortable leaving four people to be shrunk forever with no possible way to restore them”, asked Emily to Bianca and glancing at Rachel.

Before Bianca could answer Rachel responded, “I am quite comfortable. Don’t even think about taking them away from me.”

“In this instance I can overlook it, as well as with Victoria. As long as it can never be done again in the future”, said Bianca.

Lauren felt as though she had to speak up, “Destroy the greatest invention of the century? It’s my machine and you have no right to destroy it.”

Emily leaned forward in her chair, placing her arms on the desk, and answering, “Would you like me to destroy it before you are restored to normal size? I am guessing no. So don’t push your luck.”

“But think of the possibilities and the money that we could make. All of us”, said Lauren as she looked at the three girls, especially Rachel, knowing of all of them she would be the easiest to influence.

“This ends now”, said Bianca. “I was complicit too long and I don’t want this on my conscious any longer.”

“I’ve got my kids back and two shrunken toys to play with, so I’m good”, said Rachel.

“Looks like you are out voted”, said Emily. “24 hours from now this will all be over. Consider yourself lucky you won’t be one of the small ones.”

“Maybe she wants to stay small? Would you like to stay small and come live with me?” asked Rachel as she slowly reached for Lauren, who backed away from the approaching hand. “What’s the matter, you don’t like me?”

“Ok, stop it Rachel”, said Bianca.
But Rachel didn’t listen, her hand continued to move slowly closer to Lauren. Finally, Bianca slid her hand behind Lauren and closed her fingers around her before Rachel could. “I said stop it.”

“Who are you to tell me what to do?” asked Rachel sternly. “Why can’t I have a little fun with her before tomorrow?”

“Please stop, both of you”, said Emily. “I appreciate what you did for me Rachel, but Bianca is right, be happy with the two that you have.”

Rachel leaned back in her chair dejected, “Fine, whatever you say.”

“Listen Rachel, Victoria won’t be here until tomorrow. Why don’t you go home and spend some time with your husband? You already did a wonderful thing by returning those people back to their families, there isn’t much else for you to do here”, said Emily.

“I guess I might as well have some fun with the little guy before the bitch is back”, replied Rachel.

“Victoria should be here around 2 tomorrow”, said Bianca.

“Ok, I’ll see you guys then”, replied Rachel as she got up from the chair and left the room.

After she left Bianca said, “I don’t think she likes Lauren and me too much.”

“Can you blame her? You two abducted her kids and kept them in a cage”, said Emily.

“That was Lauren not me”, replied Bianca, looking down at Lauren who was still grasped in her hand.

“Yeah, but you turned a blind eye to the whole thing. So, you can understand her anger with you. Plus, she isn’t happy about what happened to Julie either”, said Emily.

“I’m doing everything I can to make it right and if all goes as planned, everything will be resolved tomorrow”, replied Bianca.

“We can only hope”, said Emily. “Somehow I feel there are more surprises to come.”






Chapter 40

Rachel arrived home to find Tina lounging on the couch, texting away on her cell phone.

“Where are the kids?” asked Rachel.

“Michael is playing on his Xbox and Sophia is sleeping”, said Tina. “How was work?”

“Boring, not much happening until tomorrow”, replied Rachel as she explained the situation to her niece.

“Wow, I can’t believe you will get Denise back. You must be happy”, said Tina.

“I have mixed feelings. I do look forward to making her pay for what she did to my family, but she also reminds me of what happened every time I look at her. I will be reminded of Bill choosing her over me”, said Rachel.

“Guys suck”, replied Tina innocently.

Rachel gave Tina a smile and said, “I want to thank you for all you have done to help me out. With all that’s been going on I haven’t had the time to properly thank you. I know it hasn’t been easy for you.”

“Thanks Auntie, but to be honest its been kind of fun. Plus, I like staying with you”, replied Tina. “And I was hoping to ask you a question or more like a favor.”

“Sure sweetie, what is it? I’ll do anything for you”, said Rachel.

“I know that you pretty soon you won’t be needing my help around here anymore, but I was hoping I could stay. I really like it here in Florida and to be honest you are much more fun than my mom. Do you think I could live with you?” asked Tina hopefully.

Rachel smiled and gave Tina a hug and replied, “I would love to have you around.”

“I haven’t been this happy in a long time”, said Tina.

“So, would you like to see the thank you present I got for you?” asked Rachel.

Tina thought she was already as happy as she could be and said, “A present, really?”

Rachel took her by the hand and the two of them went to the kitchen where there was a shoe box sitting on the table. Tina’s eyes lit up when she saw the words Christian Louboutin printed on the side. “Auntie, Christian Louboutin, really. They are so expensive.”

“Just a little thank you gift for everything you have been through and for how much you have helped me. I couldn’t have done it without you. Go ahead, open the box”, said Rachel.

Tina placed her hands on the cover and slowly lifted it. Her eyes widened as she pulled off the cover and lay it aside. “Oh my god.” Tina stood in disbelief at what her aunt had gotten for her. “Are they really for me?”

“Yes, do you like them?” asked Rachel.

“I love them, thank you so much”, replied Tina as she hugged Rachel again. She then turned back and looked down at the shrunken couple inside the shoe box, which was lined with several pairs of pantyhose for their comfort. The two people were hugging each other, cowering in the corner.

“I thought it wasn’t fair that I was the only one who had tiny people to play with”, said Rachel, placing a hand on Tina’s shoulder.

“Where did you get them?” asked Tina.

“They were part of Lauren’s collection. I told Bianca and Emily that I restored everyone to normal size and got them home safely. No one will ever know that I kept a few for you”, said Rachel.

“Why are they so scared?” asked Tina innocently.

“Wouldn’t you be if you were six inches tall and given as a present to a stranger”, replied Rachel.

“I don’t know, I think it would be kind of cool to be tiny. Especially if it was shrunk by you”, said Tina smiling.

“Who knows, maybe someday you will get your wish. I promise I’ll take good care of you if it happens”, said Rachel.

“Where should I keep them? Should we get a doll house?” asked Tina.

“Just keep them in the shoe box for now. Lauren’s doll houses are too big to bring home and a toy doll house will be too small. So, either the shoe box or your underwear drawer”, said Rachel laughing.

“Yuk, I don’t want them in my underwear. I guess the shoe box will have to do. I just have to wash those pantyhose every now and then to keep them from smelling”, replied Tina.

“We have plenty of pantyhose so don’t stress about that. Why don’t you take them in your room and get to know them better? I’ve going to check on Bill”, said Rachel.

“Ok, auntie”, said Tina as she picked up the box and carried it to her room.

Bill was awoken from his sleep when he felt a finger poke him in his bruised ribs. He tried to sleep as much as he could as it was the only time he could escape the pain. He looked up at his wife who was crouched beside the cage looking down at him through the bars with a look of disgust on her face. “It stinks in there, don’t you ever clean yourself”, said Rachel.

“And how am I supposed to do that”, replied Bill.

“By doing your stuff in the corner and burying it. I really thought you would be better than a dumb rodent, but I guess I was wrong”, said Rachel.

“Well, I’m happy to disappoint you”, said Bill.

Bill didn’t flinch when the hand reached for him. He was becoming accustomed to his new size and also didn’t want to give his wife the satisfaction of his fear of her hand. He knew that fear gave her excitement and only fueled her desire for domination. He accepted his fate and allowed himself to fall naturally into her grasp as she slid her hand under him. As the fingers closed gently around and he was lifted from the cage he found the softness and warmth of her skin welcome. He wasn’t sure what to expect as he was carried away by his wife. The journey was over faster than he would have liked as he was placed on the cold hard surface of the bathroom vanity. His wife filled the sink with water and poured in some soap and sweet-smelling bath oils.

“Why don’t you climb in the water and bathe while I go clean your cage”, said Rachel as she turned and left the bathroom.

Bill sat on the edge of the sink and slid down into the warm water. He never imagined a bath could feel so good. He painfully washed his hair and body and then relaxed in the warm soothing soapy water. His wife soon returned, happy to see that he had obeyed her commands. She pulled the drain and Bill felt the water begin to be sucked from beneath him. His wife hand returned, her fingers wrapping around him as he was lifted from the water. He soon found himself under the gentle flow of water from the faucet as the soap was rinsed from his body. He was placed of a soft, clean bath towel. The fabric felt wonderful on his back as he lay naked looking up at his wife. She folded the towel over his body and patted him softly, ignoring his hard on. When she finished, she gently rubbed a coconut scented lotion all over his body. When she was finished, she had a look of satisfaction on her face. She carried him back to the bedroom and placed him softly on the bed.

“Wait here a moment”, she said as she turned and left the room. When she returned, she was carrying what appeared to be a spoon.

She knelt beside the bed and said, “Take this it will take away the pain.”

Bill saw the spoon was filled with milky white water. He looked at Rachel hesitantly. “I crushed a Vicodin for you. It will help ease the pain”, said Rachel. Bill sipped the water until he drained about half the spoon. Rachel then placed it down on the nightstand. “Now lie back and rest until that kicks in.”

“Why are you being so nice to me tonight?” asked Bill.

“I don’t know, I guess I am in a good mood. Try not to spoil it”, replied Rachel.

“For you to be in a good mood something bad must have happened to Denise?” asked Bill.

“Actually, quite the opposite, if you want to know. Your girlfriend will be back here tomorrow, safe and sound”, replied Rachel.

“Are you serious?” asked Bill.

“I am. Lauren’s client decided she wanted her husband shrunk and traded her back. Crazy shit going on. Anyway, she will be back tomorrow”, said Rachel.

“So that is why you are in a good mood, you get to torture her some more”, said Bill.

“I knew you would try to ruin my good mood. To be honest I was hoping never to see her again. You think I like having your girlfriend around? You know how hard that is for me knowing you would rather be with her than me?” asked Rachel angrily.

Bill realized the mistake he was making by letting Rachel get all worked up, so he tried to defuse the situation. “Actually, I was glad you sent her away. That way it would just be the two of us.”

“You expect me to believe you were happy I sent her away”, replied Rachel.

“Of course, I was mad but, in the end, I figured it was best. I thought maybe we could try and patch things up between us. What do you say?” asked Bill.

“I think its too late for that now. Everything has changed in the last few weeks. I am not the same woman I once was, and you are surely not the man you used to be. Have you looked at yourself lately?” asked Rachel.

“I was hoping you could make me big again and then things would go back to normal. I miss being with you and the kids. I made a huge mistake and I want to make it right”, said Bill.

“Nice try. As soon as I restored you to normal size you would bash my head against the wall. You think I am stupid”, replied Rachel angrily.

“Of course, I don’t think you are stupid. I was just hoping that maybe some of the old Rachel was still in there and still loved me. I thought maybe you could find it in your heart to forgive me”, said Bill.

“The sad thing is I do still love you. You are the father of my children”, said Rachel.

Bill felt he was making progress for the first time and continued his charm offensive. “Please Rachel, I love you so much and want to make it up to you. But I can’t at this size. Please make me big again and I promise to always love you and make you the happiest woman alive. You can even keep Denise as a pet if you want”, said Bill smiling.

Bill couldn’t believe it when Rachel laughed at his comment. “I used to make you laugh all the time remember?” asked Bill.

“Yes, you did. I don’t regret the fun times we had”, replied Rachel.

“Remember the time we had sex in the dressing room at the mall?” asked Bill.

Rachel laughed, “Yeah the woman in the stall next to us had to know what was going on.”

“How could she not. You looked so hot in that outfit you tried on I couldn’t help myself”, said Bill.

“You always were a horny bastard”, replied Rachel. “I never met anyone who got so turned on by my feet.”

“I married you because of your feet, sexiest damn feet I have ever seen”, said Bill laughing.

“I used to like it when you gave me foot massages under the table when we went out to dinner. We would always catch someone looking at us who noticed. Old people who always get so disgusted”, said Rachel.

“I could never get you to give me a footjob though. You were such a prude”, said Bill.

“Didn’t stop you from trying though”, laughed Rachel. “I could give your whole body a footjob now mini man.”

“Glad to see you still have a sense of humor”, replied Bill.

“Now too often these days. Listen I need to make dinner for the kids, why don’t you relax a bit and I’ll bring you something to eat after”, said Rachel.

“Ok, giant lady, thanks”, said Bill. As she left the room, he felt like he had made some progress towards convincing Rachel to returning him to normal size. For the first time he had hope. He crawled towards the pillow and climbed up onto the soft surface where he quickly fell asleep.

“Why isn’t dad eating dinner with us?” asked Sophia.

“Because he is sleeping honey and I don’t want to wake him up”, replied Rachel.

“I miss daddy, I wish he was big like us again. I didn’t like being small and I bet dad and his girlfriend don’t either”, said Sophia.

Rachel and Tina exchanged glances and Rachel replied, “I don’t think they like being small either.” The rest of the dinner was eaten in silence.

When Rachel returned to Bill with his dinner, she found him sleeping on top of the pillow. She placed the small tray of food on the nightstand and sat on the bed beside him. She reached out with her hand and gently stroked his head with the tip of her finger. “Why did you have to make things so complicated?” she asked softly. She lay on the bed beside him and soon drifted off to sleep.

Bill woke feeling groggy but for the first time in awhile didn’t feel like screaming from the pain. The room was gently lit from the lamp on the nightstand. He saw Rachel lying beside him with her back turned towards him. He was surprised that he was not returned to his cage and wondered if he was beginning to win her over. He slid off the pillow and down on to the bed and was excited to see Rachel still was wearing her nylons. The one thing he always loved about his wife was her beautiful legs and feet. He made his way quickly to her feet, which were lying on their side. He knelt by the sole of her foot and inhaled the sweat aroma of her worn nylons. He found himself instantly hard. He buried his face directly into the underside of her toes and inhaled deeply, enjoying every bit of the sweaty nylon stench. He then reached out and gently ran his hand along the bottom of her foot which felt so soft and smooth on his hand. He then took his cock in his hand and began to rub the tip against her foot. It was then her foot twitched as she must have felt him, and she quickly rolled over and sat up.

“You scared me, I was wondering what was touching my foot”, said Rachel.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t resist it, your feet are just so incredible”, said Bill still holding his cock.

“Even after I stepped on you, you still think they are wonderful?” asked Rachel.

“Believe it or not yes. I want to be glued to the bottom of your foot with my nose buried beneath your toes”, said Bill.

Rachel burst out laughing. “You’re insane, you know, that don’t you? You know I could shrink you some more and you can spend the whole day in my shoe snuggled under my toes.”

“Now you’re just teasing me”, replied Bill laughing.

“It might be pretty smelly in there”, said Rachel.

“Come on now! Are you purposely trying to give me an erection?” asked Bill.

“The thought of being in my shoe turns you on that much? All these years I under estimated your foot fetish”, replied Rachel.

“I love everything about your feet, the smell, the shape, the smoothness of your nylons. If I spent the day in your shoe, I would be the luckiest man on Earth”, said Bill.

Rachel laughed and reached down for Bill as he flinched from her hand. “Don’t be afraid honey”, said Rachel as she delicately wrapped her fingers around Bill, gently lifting him and placing him on the nightstand. “I made dinner for you, but it must be cold by now.”

“It’s ok, I’m starving. The only thing I have eaten is the sweat from your nylons”, said Bill jokingly.

“Well I have never been much of a cook, so my sweat might be the best meal you get”, said Rachel as Bill devoured the food, she had left for him. When he finished, he said, “Thank you I needed that.”

“Listen Rachel, I meant what I said earlier about wanting to spend the rest of my life with you. I don’t want Denise to come back. Restore her to normal size so she can get on with her life. I don’t even care if I spend the rest of my life this size, as long as I can spend it with you”, said Bill pleadingly/

Rachel looked at Bill, her mind going in a million different directions. “Even after all I have done to you, you would still want to be with me? I came this close to crushing you”, said Rachel holding up her fingers.

“And I deserved whatever you did to me. I can never change what I did, what is done is done. I can only say I am sorry and try to make it right”, said Bill.

“What about those threats you made?” asked Rachel.

“You said some things you probably didn’t mean either. Sometimes in the heat of the moment we say things we don’t mean to make the other person upset. All I can say is I will spend the rest of my life not just worshipping your feet but worshipping the ground you walk on”, said Bill.

“Deep down inside I wish that could happen. I really do. Let me sleep on it tonight before I make a decision”, said Rachel.

“Can I ask you for a favor?” asked Bill.

“Sure”, replied Rachel.

“Can I give you a foot massage before you fall asleep?” asked Bill.

Rachel laughed and replied, “You don’t need to stop just because I fell asleep.”





Chapter 41

As Bianca and Emily ate lunch, they did so nervously. Things never seemed to go as planned and it seemed to good to be true that Victoria would soon be there, and they would get Julie back.

“Do you think we are doing the right thing?” asked Emily.

“Deep down inside I don’t feel right, but at the same time we need to get Julie back”, replied Bianca.

“Two other innocent people are going to be shrunk today. When will this ever end?” asked Emily.

“Hopefully it all ends today”, said Bianca as she sipped her coffee.

“After we destroy the machine there will be four people left shrunk forever with no hope of ever returning to normal. Can you live with that?” asked Emily.

“Listen, what do you want from me? You are the one that has been begging me to get Julie back. I’m doing the best I can”, snapped Bianca.

“I’m sorry”, said Emily. “This whole thing has me all confused. Of course, I want Julie back but at the same time I wish Denise and Rachel’s husband didn’t have to spend the rest of their life being tortured. I can only imagine what Victoria will do with her husband’s mistress.”

“I don’t want to think what Victoria will do, that bitch is evil. Rachel on the other hand I think can be reasoned with”, said Bianca.

“I don’t know, she has been through a lot and I can’t really blame her”, said Emily. It was then they heard the front door open and the click of high heels approaching down the hallway.

“Speak of the devil”, said Bianca as Rachel entered the kitchen.

“Why are you still wearing your maid outfit?” asked Emily.

“I’m trying to keep up the appearance that things are still normal around here. You never know who is watching”, replied Rachel. “And, to be honest, I’ve kind of gotten used to it.”

“We were just discussing getting Julie and Denise back and the morality of shrinking Victoria’s husband and mistress”, said Bianca.

“I am guessing you discussed how immoral it was for me to keep Bill and Denise”, replied Rachel. She was glad they didn’t know about the shrunken couple she gave to Tina.

“It’s just that once we destroy the machine, they will be small forever. The world will have four shrunken people who were shrunk against their will. Are you prepared to live with that?” asked Emily.

The girls watched as Rachel reached into the pocket of her uniform and pulled something out. She approached the table and placed it down on the surface. Standing before them was a tiny naked man. “This is my husband Bill, Bill this is Bianca and Emily”, said Rachel.
Bill covered himself, embarrassed to suddenly be standing naked in front of two strangers.

“It’s ok, we’re are used to that around here”, said Emily. “It’s nice to meet you by the way.”

“Same here”, replied Bill, looking up at the two giant girls staring at him.

“Now you can stop talking about how immoral it is. I’ve decided to restore Bill and Denise to normal size. Bill and I had a long discussion last night about working on our marriage difficulties. Isn’t that right dear?” asked Rachel. Bill nodded in agreement.

“Wow, I am so happy for you guys. Let’s take him up stairs and use the machine”, said Emily excitedly.

“Not yet”, replied Rachel.

“Why not?” asked Emily.

“We both agree we should wait for Denise and restore them at the same time. The poor girl has been through a lot. I figure it is best if Bill spends a few minutes with her at the same size to assess her mental state and explain that I haver agreed to return her to normal”, said Rachel.

Emily stood up and hugged Rachel. “This is wonderful, I am happy for you guys. You are doing the right thing.”

“I’m proud of you too. I hope everything works out for you and Bill”, said Bianca.

“Thank you”, replied Rachel. “I’m sure it wasn’t easy for you to say that.”

Bianca smiled, “You made it easier.”

They were all surprised when the doorbell rang. “Is she hear already?” asked Emily.

“I guess so”, replied Bianca.

Rachel grabbed Bill and placed him back in her uniform pocket. They quickly went to the entranceway and Bianca approached the door. She turned to the girls and took a deep breath before opening the door. They were all surprised to see Victoria standing there by herself. Bianca looked over her shoulder and saw a car in the driveway but no one else.

“Are you going to invite me in?” asked Victoria.

“Yes, sorry. Please come in”, said Bianca as she moved aside and let Victoria in.

“May I take you coat and purse?” asked Rachel.

“No, it’s ok, I won’t be long”, said Victoria as she walked over to the living room and sat on the leather sofa. “What a beautiful room, Lauren always did have good taste.”


All three girls slowly approached Victoria, all with the same question swirling in their head. Finally, Bianca asked, “Where is your husband and his mistress?”

“I decided not to bring them after all. I have had a change of heart”, replied Victoria.

“A change of heart”, screamed Emily. “We had a deal. I want Julie back.”

Victoria calmly looked at Emily with a smile and replied, “I never said I was not going to uphold my end of the deal.” She unzipped her purse that was resting beside her on the sofa. She reached in and pulled out Denise and placed her on the coffee table. She repeated the process with Julie. “I always keep my word, I have a reputation to uphold.”

“I’m confused. I thought you wanted to shrink your husband?” asked Emily.

“I did, but I changed my mind.” Victoria pointed at Denise and continued, “Watching little Denise the last few days changed something in me. Time after time when faced with a choice, she sacrificed herself for a stranger she had just met. I have to be honest, I was more than a little rough with Julie.” She noticed the look on Emily’s face. “Hey, I like to play my fetishes, what can I say. Anyway, she saw that Julie was exhausted and could use the break and took one for the team as they say.”

The girls looked at two shrunken girls on the coffee table. “It’s true, Denise is the most amazing person. After the repeated smothering under Victoria’s feet and other things I am too ashamed to talk about, my will was broken. But she came along and saved me and gave me the courage to continue. She took a lot of the abuse that I would have had to endure. She is an angel from heaven”, said Julie as she hugged Denise and both girls were in tears.

“Everything she said is true. She restored my faith in humanity, which starts with my own. I decided to not subject my husband and his girlfriend to a lifetime of torture and humiliation. I will torture my husband in the more traditional way”, said Victoria.

“What is the more traditional way?” asked Emily.

“Divorce. I’ll make sure he pays in more ways than one. At least I’ll get to live out my remaining days in luxury”, said Victoria.

“I’m sure you will do just fine”, said Bianca.

“I did seriously consider asking you to shrink me. I have been thinking about how wonderful it must be to be so small. I think I would have enjoyed being played with by that one over there”, said Victoria, pointing at Rachel. Rachel’s eyes widened and looked at the other two girls, not sure how to respond.

“Anyway, here they are, safe and sound”, said Victoria. Victoria looked at Julie and Denise and said, “I hope you can forgive my self-indulgences. I am not easy to satisfy, but I have to say you two came closer than anyone ever has.” She zipped up her purse and stood up from the sofa. “Thank you all for a wonderful experience. Who knows maybe I’ll paths will cross once again someday.”

“I hope if it does, we are the same size”, replied Emily.

Rachel escorted Victoria to the front door and she left without saying another word. Rachel returned to the living room.

“I told you there would be so more surprises before this was over”, said Emily to Bianca.

“Why don’t you guys take Julie upstairs and restore her and give me a few minutes with Denise”, said Rachel.

“Greta idea”, said Emily as she excitedly picked up Julie in one sweep of her hand and carried her away.

Rachel sat on the couch and crossed one leg over the other and looked at Denise who was looking at her with her hands on her hips. “So, you must be happy now that you have me back again?” asked Denise.

“To be honest I thought I would never see you again”, replied Rachel.

“I was hoping the same. Whether I am being tortured by Victoria or you it’s still the same, I guess. I just wish you didn’t have to be so hard on Bill. I am the one to blame not him”, said Denise.

“You are both to blame”, replied Rachel, uncrossing her legs and leaning in close to Denise. “But I shouldn’t have done what I have done either. I’m sorry.” Rachel reached into her pocket and took out Bill, placing him down on the table beside Denise. “I’ll give you guys a few minutes alone”, said Rachel as she stood and walked away.

Rachel went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine and sat down at the table. It didn’t take long before she was filling her glass again.

Bianca, Emily and Julie came down the stairs to find Bill and Denise sitting on the edge of the table, their legs dangling off the side. “Where is Rachel?” asked Bianca. Bill pointed towards the kitchen.

Rachel saw the three girls enter the kitchen and smile as she saw Julie back to normal size and wearing one of Lauren’s dresses. Julie came over and gave Rachel a huge hug and said, “Thank you for all you have done. Bianca and Emily told me the whole story of what you did for us. I heard you have your kids back now too.”

“I do, they are everything to me. And soon they will have there father back as well. It will be good for them”, said Rachel.

“I am so happy you decided to try and work things out with your husband. I was worried about how I was going to convince you to give up Denise. I made her a promise that I would do everything in my power to get her life back. You made it much easier”, said Julie.

“I feel better than I have in a while. I’m curious to see how Denise takes all this though”, said Rachel.

“I think everything will be just fine, trust me”, said Julie smiling.

“Well let’s go and find out”, replied Rachel as she led the girls back to the living room.

Rachel approached the table and crouched down beside it. “Denise, I wanted to say I’m sorry for everything I have put you through, you didn’t deserve that.”

“Yes Rachel, I did. It should be me apologizing to you for what I did to you and your family. I was selfish and only thinking of myself”, said Denise.

“I want to apologize to you too Bill. I’m sorry for hurting you and saying the things I said. I wish I could take them back”, said Rachel.

“I think we are both sorry for the things we said and did. I explained to Denise and told her that I want to stay with you and work on repairing our marriage. She agrees it is for the best too”, said Bill.

“I wish I could change what I did to you Rachel, but I can’t. I can only apologize and try to help going forward. I will do anything I can to make it right”, said Denise.

“All I ask for is your forgiveness”, said Rachel.

Denise extended her hand, Rachel took it between two fingers and Denise said, “You have my forgiveness.”

Rachel picked up Bill in one hand and Denise in the other, turned to the girls and said, “Let’s get these two back to normal. Emily would you mind grabbing those two bags of clothes that that I brought.”

Emily picked up the two bags and the girls headed up stairs to the doll house room. Rachel placed Bill and Denise on the floor in the middle of the room. “We need to go to the control room. Just stand here in the middle of the room and we will have you back to normal size in no time”, said Rachel.

Bill and Denise turned and watched as Rachel and the girls left the room. He reached out and took Denise’s hand in his and said, “No matter what happens, I will never forget you. I hope you can forgive me.” Denise gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, “You will always have a special place in my heart.”
The watched as the room began to glow red and the hum of the machine got louder. It happened quickly as they felt like the room was shrinking around them. When it was over, they were both hugged each other, both relived to finally be back to normal size.

The door opened, and the three girls entered the room with big smiles on their faces. There were hugs all around and tears as well. Rachel was carrying a bag of clothes foe Denise and Bianca had one for Bill.

Rachel said to Denise, “I still have your clothing and purse that you brought when you came here.” She didn’t go into detail on how she put it all in a garbage bag and threw it in the dumpster. Rachel took Denise by the hand and said, “Come with me and you can take a shower and get changed. Bianca can you take Bill, so he can do the same?”

“Sure Rachel”, said Bianca and led Bill to a spare bedroom with a bathroom.

When they were all finished, they met back in the living room. “Well there is only one person left to restore to normal”, said Bianca. Bianca explained it to Bill and Denise. “Do we really need to?” asked Rachel.

“Yes, we do. We made a promise that if everything went as planned and everyone is restored to normal size that we would do it for her as well. I will keep my promise”, said Bianca.

“We’re going to destroy the machine after she is restored right?” asked Emily.

“Of course, we can’t have this ever happen again”, said Bianca.

“Can’t she just build a new one?” asked Denise.

“No, her husband was the genius who built it and he died from cancer. So, it will be gone forever”, said Bianca.

“It’s a shame there really are some people I would have liked to shrink”, said Rachel.

They all turned and looked at her. “I’m just kidding, geez”, said Rachel.

“Emily take them all to the control room and I will get Lauren and meet you there”, said Bianca.

“Ok”, replied Emily and led them to the control room. As they watched through the glass, they saw Bianca enter the room and place Lauren down on the floor. They could see Lauren didn’t look happy and was saying something to Bianca, but they couldn’t hear. Bianca turned to leave the room and watched as Lauren ran after her. But she couldn’t get to the door fast enough before it was closed, shutting her in.

Bianca entered the control room. “What was she so upset about? I thought she would be happy to be big again”, said Denise.

“She doesn’t want us to destroy the machine”, said Bianca. “It’s her drug that she can’t live without.”

“I am so happy to disappoint her”, said Emily.

“Did you bring the hammer?” asked Bianca.

Emily reached down beside the desk and lifted the hammer and said, “Got it.”

“Rachel, would you do the honors?” asked Bianca.

Rachel sat down and worked the controls and they all watched as the computer screens came to life and the machine worked its miracle. Soon Lauren was standing before the glass window pleading with them not to destroy the machine. Bianca clicked on the microphone and speakers and said, “We wanted you to hear this.”

Emily took the hammer and began to smash the control panel and computers. There were sparks and pieces of metal flying around the room as everyone ducked from Emily’s relentless barrage on the equipment. Lauren could only listen as her husband’s shrinking machine was destroyed.

When it was over Bianca went into the room and handed Lauren some clothes. “I’m sorry, but this had to end. When you are finished getting dressed why don’t you come down to the living room.”

They waited in the living room for Lauren to get dressed and join them. “I can’t believe you destroyed the greatest invention in the history of mankind”, said Lauren angrily.

“It was invented once, I’m sure it can be invented again”, said Bianca.

“Hopefully it will be used for something good in the future”, said Denise.

Lauren looked at Denise and asked, “Who are you?”

Denise looked around nervous and replied, “A friend of Rachel and Bill’s.”

“Now you can go back to doing what you do best Lauren. Back to making miniatures like you used to. You always were the best”, said Bianca.

“Now we can all get back to our lives”, said Emily.

“Not me I quit my job before coming here”, said Denise.

“What did you used to do?” asked Lauren.

“I was a secretary”, replied Denise.

“Well I need a new assistant, I believe my old one won’t be coming back”, said Lauren looking at Bianca.

“No, I won’t be coming back. I need to take some time off and spend some quality time with a special person in my life”, said Bianca as she smiled at Julie.

“So, what do you say, want the job?” asked Lauren to Denise.

“Sure, thank you so much. I won’t disappoint you”, said Denise.

“Good, be here 8:00 Monday morning”, said Lauren.

“You can get yourself another maid too, I quit”, said Rachel. “Can I keep the outfits though?”

“Knock yourself out”, replied Lauren.

Denise, Rachel and Bill walked out together after saying their goodbyes to Bianca, Emily and Julie. “Well Lauren this is where we say goodbye”, said Emily. “It has been an interesting journey.”

“Are you still a star struck fan?” asked Lauren sarcastically.
“If you write another book, I would love to have you sign it. I haven’t lost my passion for miniatures”, said Emily.

“She won’t be dragging me to anymore of your parties though”, said Julie.

“Come on my sister is going to be surprised when she sees you”, said Bianca to Emily.

“I hope she’s not disappointed I am not small anymore”, said Emily.

“I’m mad I never got to hold you Em”, said Julie laughing.

The girls left the house happier than they had been in a long time.


Epilogue

Lauren watched them from the dining room window until they had driven away. She went to the kitchen and finished off the last half of the bottle of wine sitting on the table. She drank it fast and felt it go straight to her head. She realized it had been awhile since she had eaten anything. But right now, she wasn’t thinking of food, she had other thoughts in her mind.

She went upstairs to her bedroom and opened her walk-in closet. She turned on the light and proceeded to the back of the closet and looked up at the shelf. She reached up and grabbed a shoebox that sat beside some hats and scarves. She held it without opening it, carrying it in front of her as she exited the closet, turning off the light and shutting the door behind her.

She went back down stairs, passed the kitchen, down a hallway where she opened the door at the end. She turned on the light and proceeded down a flight of stairs. She entered a spacious basement, filled with boxes and old dollhouses that she used in her early days of designing. She approached a paneled wall and looked for a well-hidden handle that was tough to find if you weren’t looking for it. She slid the panel open and the light from the basement partially lit the room beyond. As she entered, she was greeted by dust and cobwebs. “I never thought I would be in here again”, she said to herself.

She placed the box down on the closest table, sending dust flying from its surface. She walked to a panel on the wall and lifted the heavy lever. There was a rumbling as the power kicked in, after a long time of inactivity. The lights flickered a moment and soon came to life filling the room in a warm white glow.

She returned to the table and removed the lid from the shoebox and looked at the contents inside. The tiny figure inside shielded his eyes from the light, as it momentarily blinded him. Lauren could see that he was sickly and malnourished but at least he was still alive. Once his eyes adjusted to the light he looked up at Lauren and said, “Oh, It’s you.”

“Yes, it’s me, your beautiful wife. Who else would it be?” asked Lauren sarcastically.

“I haven’t seen you for a while”, he said.

“I know, I was indisposed for a bit. But I’m not here to catch up on old times, I need you”, said Lauren.

“What could you possibly need me for?” asked the man.

Lauren reached into the box, wrapping her fingers around her husband’s frail body. She lifted him and carried him over to a desk, which had some old computers on it. The desk sat in front of a large glass window that was dark on the other side. She turned and faced him towards the wall that was lined with tall metal cabinets which were covered with knobs, buttons, dials and gauges. “This was your original prototype; does it still work?” asked Lauren.

“I don’t know it’s been awhile. But as long as there is enough power, I can’t see why not”, replied the man, as he had a coughing spasm. “Please don’t squeeze me so hard.”

“Stop being such a baby. Did you ever work out all the bugs? I remember it wasn’t very reliable?” asked Lauren.

“I suppose once the same applications are applied to this equipment as the newer one, in theory it should work”, said the man.

“If I remember correctly this machine shrank the cells down to 1/24th their size instead of 1/12th like the new one, right?” asked Lauren.

“Correct, and this machine couldn’t restore them to normal size again. That is why it was a failure.”

“Well, I guess you had better start working on it then and figure that out.”, said Lauren.

“What happened to the new equipment?” asked the man.

“It’s a long story, but let’s just say that you ever have any hope of being big again, you better get this one working”, said Lauren.

“I can’t do it at this size”, replied the man.

“No, but I can, you just need to tell me what to do”, said Lauren. “How long will it take?”

“The shrinking part not long. The restoring part, who knows. But how are we going to test it?” asked the man.

“Leave that to me”, replied Lauren. “At 8:00 Monday morning you will have your test subject.”