- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Pounded this thing out in a straight shot between noon and bedtime on a friday I had off from work. Will be back to edit on my next day off. Posting as is for now with no read-through.

 

This is a character and a world I hope to work with in the future. 

            The man in his entirety was now roughly the same size his thumb was before. The world was a very different place from what he could remember of his childhood from the tail end of the 20th century. Technology was progressing at breakneck speed and women had grabbed control of the levers of power. Something men had scoffed at for years had come to fruition with the advent of a machine used to clone people at one two thousandths of their original mass. A man weighing 200lbs was now mandated to be reconfigured and reproduced to exacting detail in a form equivalent in weight to the liquid portion of a standard American shot of alcohol. Some men were spared and allowed to remain at their original dimensions and mass but only as the property of a woman who was entirely in control of and liable for the man’s actions. Affixed with a disabling taser collar and constantly under the threat of minisculization these men were just as much property to be used by their female owners as those less fortunate souls who found themselves at 1/2000th scale.

            The thumb sized man was captured, replicated into a smaller version and would be sold at a dispensary as many of the others were. They were intended for leisure, a sort of small mammal for a pet or a living doll. Those versed or talented in art, philosophy, or literature were much pricier and gathered by media corporations to be used in the production of works of art for a small audience of women who didn’t mind overtones of male aggression in the art they consumed. Given miniature computers and phones, tucked away in repurposed filing cabinets, others were farmed out by large companies to answer phones, code, design webpages, edit, and do all the other white collar functions that’d never earn someone a corner office.

            The law offered them little to no protection and only the PETM group, an offshoot of another organization with a similar acronym, did anything in the way of trying to protect these little people. There was an online community where kind hearted hobbyists would show off their tiny man reserves. Many lonely women hoarded tiny men and gave them protection in exchange for companionship. But there was another online community that did anything but that.

            A whole genre of pornography, once reserved for computer generated videos and highly prized by a small group of vorarephiles and other such masochists, exploded with thousands of videos depicting the real-life destruction or just use of tiny men for sexual gratification, stress relief, self-motivation derived from worship, fetishized uses for mundane personal hygiene, and consumption. Once the tiny men were available as a real and mainstream option a few women out of every hundred, a small group compared to the population on the whole, began fetishizing ways to use the tiny men. But this was so rare most women in the population didn’t even conceive of such uses for tiny men. With most of the male population already minisculized, most of the minisculization machines having been parted out or gathering dust, and most women using fertilization techniques to mix their genes with another woman’s to produce more female babies, tiny men were more of a novelty item with a low shelf price like the way we view feeder mice today.

            This tiny man belonged to an American woman half Northern European and half Greek in heritage, with long black hair she wore up most of the time, a determined face with proud cheekbones, a little button nose, and a concise mouth over a slightly recessed chin. She stood between five foot three and five foot four, with D-cup breasts and a slight pot belly pronounced by a smooth arched back. She had the wide hips and full thighs to match. When she walked she stared at the ground. When she stood or sat, she looked almost crushed by the weight of other people’s stares, with her feet either touching or folded all the time. She was quiet and mousy around strangers but a courageous soul with a sharp wit around those she knew well.

            He’d been hers for a few months now, having been recently claimed along with his small village of men living who’d resorted to living out in the vast wilderness of the Yukon in an attempt to escape this new maternal order. Being spotted by a surveillance drone, the men were easily defeated and gathered up by autonomous cyborgs that had been specifically tasked with such a procedure, quickly fed through an old minisculization machine, packed into a box, and sent to market as the crow flies under the whining blades of a little autonomous drone. A man’s practical, economic-minded rule would’ve seen them all shot and dumped in a shallow grave. However, their mostly humane treatment and a niche market built around the barter of them was the solution of the more morally-labored female rule of law.

            Once the box landed they were sorted by hand into almost empty small plastic sorting bins, which had at one time seen the movement of hundreds of millions of tiny men but now was only accommodating this slight trickle. The plastic smelled like sanitizer and was frosted white around the base from so much use and cleaning over the years. He was only in this container for a brief moment with two other men he’d never see again. He noticed they had little in common except their stature. Plucked up nauseatingly fast by a hand with a latex glove he was deposited in what could best be described as half a shoebox, with a mounted padded orb for sleeping, a small hospital style jug for urination, a trashcan with a latch, a wad of paper towel almost the size of the bed orb, a small mounted LED light, and a tiny copy of popular feminist literature.

            When next the box was opened it was turned over and he was deposited onto a sterile white table. He was poked and prodded with a cotton swab covered in rubbing alcohol and a popsicle stick, grabbed with a large pair of tweezers and turned over a few times under the examination of a jeweler’s lens before being carried out into a much warmer looking storefront and being dropped into a cell. This is where he first saw Sophie. She walked in with a buckskin bag over her shoulder, matching shoes, a pair of leggings covered in a pattern, a peacoat, a scarf, and a hat. She squatted in front of the counter where they were being displayed, her light brown eyes scanning the selection of tiny men in their clear plastic cells. She pulled one out setting it on the counter and searching around for another one her eyes landed on him. Instead of the warm, inviting feeling they gave most everyone she knew in her personal life, the dilation of her pupils and calculated way she tipped his box this way and that to roll him around in order to properly inspect him left him feeling cold, terrified, and nearly nonexistent.

            There were two of them and the woman behind the counter rang them up, Sophie paid instantly with her cell phone, the woman produced a clear plastic bag where she deposited them quickly one by one then the inside of the bag fogged over and she breathed into in to make it a ball before pinching and tying off the top. Her breath smelled like pumpernickel cough drops. And for the time being the breath she had finished with was all they had to live on.

They bounced around inside slipping on the humidity accumulated on the walls as Sophie carried them outside. Once outside and around the corner Sophie stopped walking and there was light on every angle of the bag except either side where her hands were now. The bottom of the bag rose and became rock solid and the sides stretched out. Then again from another angle. Then the bag rose and they saw a third shadow that turned into her bottom lip smudged against the bag and her teeth. The bag deflated as she pulled a tiny hole in it with her teeth. Working her fingers quickly into the hole she pulled it apart and the tiny naked men stared out at a nice quaint, downtown street as the cold winter air hit them and made them all immediately shiver since the air previously in the bag was the humid breath of the store clerk.

She reached in and grabbed the man. He squeaked with fear as he was lifted up towards her face and stared down with her as she flipped open the flap of her bag and deposited the deflated bag with the other man on top of her mittens inside. She looked over her shoulder briefly as she started walking again and in one fluid motion she turned her head back in the direction she was going, the tiny man saw the world blur by, and she put her wireless earbud back in her ear with her now empty hand. The man had no idea what had happened. In a quick rush of motion he was staring at the world through an oval shaped sliver that only slightly parted a few times in front of him. He was warm now and momentarily happy for it. It must’ve been below freezing outside. He was curled into a ball on his left side laying on something soft and warm, staring straight out ahead waiting for the return of the sliver of light, quiet and motionless as a fawn in the grass trying instinctually to be forgotten about. There was a cold draft coming down from the ceiling behind him and a warm moist draft of air flowing upwards out the same hole in a rhythmic pattern. With his arm still pinned to his side, trying not to move too much, he moved his wrist to rub the back of his hand across the surface he was on. It was wet and slimy. It began undulating and then it rolled him pushing him into the roof and shuffling back and forth under him. He was frozen in terror. His worst fears were confirmed when it bucked him to the side into a wall of soft, fatty, slimy flesh that undulated against his back with a large row of boulders in front of his face acting as a screen to hold him there as slime filled the pocket around him and then was sucked in through this screen. *gluck*

He panicked and started wriggling for his life. This caused the large fleshy muscle to scoop him out of the pocket and begin playing with him. After a few minutes he was exhausted, and bored with him the muscle deposited him back into the pocket where uncomfortable he sweat profusely in the heat, covered in a slime that wouldn’t let the heat off his skin, and his breathing was hard and labored. She stopped walking and he heard keys then a door open and close. The oval opened wide for the first time and he was staring out over the teeth he was being held against and between lips at a living room and a kitchen in a small apartment. She took a deep breath of her apartment through her mouth and it smelled like apples and cinnamon then she breathed out through her mouth for the first time since he’d been deposited there and it smelled like the manure smell of digesting dairy, garlic, and the bitter but distinguishable smell of coffee. He followed the trail of light back into the cavern and saw he tongue sitting low in front of her throat, her uvula scrunched up against the roof of her mouth as she exhaled, and the texture and colors of her throat in excruciating detail. She hung her coat and scarf up and set her bag on the couch. Breathing through her mouth now that it was warm enough to not hurt her sensitive teeth he watched her quickly and meticulously unpack everything from her bag. Inspecting the small men in the bag quickly to be sure that they were still alive and in good order. She squatted opening a cupboard in her kitchen and produced a large steel mixing bowl that she pours the other man down the side of and left sitting on the counter. The environment for the tiny man in her mouth was an exchange of the pleasant cinnamon apple smell of her apartment and the smell of decay and digestion that seeped up past the soft barriers between her stomach and her larynx and crept out a little with every breath.

She walked over to the refrigerator and opened it pouring herself a tall glass of water from a filtered pitcher. She brought the glass up to her lips as the small man watched in horror and then it began pouring in. The water was cold and he yelped bubbles out his nose as it instantly filled the space around him then with a gluck it was all gone and again the mouth filled. This happened four or five times before she set the empty glass back down. She burped like she did everything else in the presence of tiny men, as if she were alone. They would never speak to anyone and she never sold any of her tiny men at a profit for any talent they displayed. She didn’t even use anything to listen to them. What they witnessed was inconsequential. They were her property intended solely for her use. Her responsibility to them only went so far as they were properly disposed of once they became her waste product, no more important than a used tissue.

The man in her mouth shivered from the cold of the water. The skin of her cheek at his back was cold and even slimier than it was before. Her exhales were his only reprieve from discomfort now. He welcomed the scent of her breath because with it came a humid warmth. She bent over and removed a store bought roast chicken she had bought and eaten off of the night before. Without even putting it on a plate or heating it up she grabbed a bottle of barbeque sauce, pushed the door closed with her foot and walked over to her couch where she sat on her feet, pulled the blanket down off the back around her, put the chicken beside her and turned the tv on.

The tiny man wriggled as he watched all this out the sliver of light her mouth gave as she breathed through it and felt the tip of her tongue flicking the saliva glands behind her front teeth. She went to a streaming service and resumed watching a show she’d been bingeing on. Her mouth filled with light and the small man felt himself tipping forward as it opened to accept a pinch of chicken dipped in barbeque sauce. He watched the piece come in, the same size as him and heard a sucking sound as she pulled her fingers out of her mouth. She chewed with her mouth closed, slowly and deliberately. She kept him tucked in her cheek and the squelching sound of her mashing the chicken with her molars on the other side was perfectly complimented with a sucking sound as her teeth pulled out of the mashed meat with every slight extension of her jaw, which he was sure was only audible to him. With a loud swallow her mouth was full of light again, a piece of chicken between her fingers that was already touching her lips before they opened was deposited. This one she traded from side to side. Her spit took the flavor of barbeque sauce, which was only replaced by the water squeezed out of the chicken and she crushed it in her teeth inches from his face and it ran over his body. At his size it had a farmyard smell to it. It smelled a little like grain. He wondered how the smell of grain would be carried into the meat. Then realized he was literally being covered in water the chicken had drank and hydrated its muscles with before slaughter and processing.

The wad of meat was traded back and forth, rolled forward by her tongue, rolled back, and then pushed against her lips and he heard another sucking sound as she pulled out a small bone she had located. Quickly rolling it and testing it with her teeth again she swallowed it down. Her mouth his open and he stared down past her breasts at the roast chicken in the container resting against her little belly, a healthy portion of barbeque squirted inside the container for dipping. It was tipping slightly with every breath she took. He watched as her fingers pulled away skin and pieces of bone in search of dark meat. Her fingers twisted apart joints and extracted small bits of meat that she squeezed and turned over as a means of inspection before dipping them in barbeque sauce and conveying them quickly to her mouth.

He could hear the television, louder every time she opened her mouth and almost not at all over the squelching and sucking as she chewed and swallowed. Her finger came in at one point, the nail working in the gaps between her molars to pull out bits of meat. The finger, covered in masticated chicken flesh scooped him out of her cheek and deposited him on her tongue covered in the slimy chewed meat. He panicked as she gave him a good suck and swallowed all the spit and teeth pickings off of his body. She sighed contentedly after this, her mouth open, the light coming in past his feet, down his back, and over his head, illuminating the entrance to the putrid pit of her gut where all that chicken had gone. She let out a short quick burp. A wad of chewed chicken meat from somewhere below the back of her tongue, a place he hoped wasn’t her stomach but very well could’ve been, was carried up on this belch and hit him in the face getting him in his open right eye, going up his nose a little, and getting in his mouth. The force of it hitting his open eye caused him to grab it and try to rub grains of the foreign body out of it and that’s when he noticed it burned. It burned in his nostril as well and the bit that had gotten in his mouth tasted extremely bitter. His heart lurched as he rubbed his eye and couldn’t alleviate the stinging. It had been from her stomach. Her worked the chicken between the fingers of the hand he wasn’t rubbing his eye with. It was softer and more gelatinous than the chewed, granular bits of chicken left over between her teeth. Her gut was already melting this flesh. He recognized the burning in his eye as the entire future she held within her for any piece of meat unfortunate enough to be laid upon her tongue. Her tongue playfully rubbed side to side underneath him very quickly as he felt her leaning back and heard a few distance pops as she untucked her legs and stretched all of her limbs, the chicken teetering on her lap. She set it on the coffee table and was on her feet. He breathed in and he could smell shit.

Then around him her little voice, huge to him, shook his little body “ekkk.”

She breathed in and again he smelled it. Had a sewer main broken somewhere in her apartment. He glimpsed past her open lips to see her pausing the show then she was on her feet and walking through her small apartment. Within ten or twelve steps there was a fluorescent light and a fan turned on with the same switch. She rolled him around in her mouth a few times pensively. He was now curled into a small ball with his face near her lips. She sat down and he heard the clatter of porcelain and stared out the slight part in her lips, out the open bathroom door into the living room, dining room, kitchen portion of her apartment. There was a door perpendicular to the bathroom door that was closed. He assumed it was the bedroom. Then he heard a long whispery fart that was suddenly stopped by what sounded like something sticky slowly coming unstuck followed by the sound of something dropping simultaneously on the porcelain and into the water. He began rocking back and forth in her mouth as she rocked back and forth on the toilet, her arms folded across her abdomen. She stopped rocking. There was a crackling fart and a long gushing of water that sounded like a man pissing. Then there was another slap on the porcelain and plopping in the water. The smell of human shit in every inhale she took was unmistakable now. More pissing and then they glanced at the toilet paper quickly and she pulled a big handful off. Wiped herself. Inspected it. It wasn’t just a homogeneous paste as the man expected. There were chunks of things in it and it had patches of darker and lighter browns throughout it that he could see from his size small. She folded it. Wiped herself again. Inspected it again, he saw more small chunks and undigested plant matter. She stood up and turned around facing the toilet. Pinching him to the roof of her mouth she unconsciously swallowed the spit around him then her jaw slacked and her lips slightly parted again.

He was staring with her down at two huge tubes of shit she had deposited into the toilet, half beached on the porcelain in the front of the bowl and half submerged in the yellow tinted water. Possibly two and a half feet of shit altogether, easily the length of one of her arms. The shit covered paper was slowly sinking in the water filling the space between her shit and the hole it’d all be flushed down. He noticed something and it seemed she did to. Turning towards the medicine cabinet he glimpsed her face quickly in the mirror before she opened it. He couldn’t see himself in the shadow within her mouth. It was all dark behind her white teeth. It was surreal. He felt as though he was staring at himself in the mirror but it was her. She had an excited look on her face and her eyes didn’t even check to see if she could see him in her mouth, leaving him without acknowledgment. In a shallow sense that made him feel safer. In a deeper sense it sent his mind racing and drew the blood from his limbs as panic began to set in much heavier than it had been up to now. In the medicine cabinet he saw pill bottles, cotton swabs, and miscellaneous beauty products and medical creams she had seen fit to separate from her makeup bag.

She pulled a short eyebrow wax stick from a package and closed the medicine cabinet. In the reflection of her body he saw in the mirror as she turned towards the toilet he noticed she shape of her body through her white semi-tightfitting shirt. He saw her large breasts and her prominent little paunch that wouldn’t be accentuated has it not been for her arched back. As terrified as he was he had to admit that she had a classic beautiful body. Then her knees popped as she squatted and he saw her lift the seat. The smell of shit was overwhelming as she put her face closer to the bowl. He stared at her shit wondering how such a beautiful woman could create such a terrible thing and so much of it. She was moving the wax stick towards her shit and he felt awkward and uneasy and confused as he was privy to the private doings of this individual. He was understanding now that even with him in her mouth she considered herself to be completely alone and in complete privacy. Thoughts of how beautiful she was were pushed out of his mind and it was full of what he was to her now. He was nothing. Her tongue kneaded him into the roof of her mouth as she swallowed her spit and her jaw slacked again. Well, almost nothing.

She moved the stick towards a spot in her shit up on the porcelain that was tinted red and she sliced into it. Mushing it and moving it and digging through it, the shit sticking to the stick and her wiping it off on the solid long tube of shit as she worked through it searching for something. Then turning the stick over she saw it and brought it up close to her face. The little man stared at it trying to figure out what she was looking at. Had she swallowed a ring or something? What strange things people do when they’re alone. Then he focused in on it. It was a human skull still attached to the upper portion of a backbone. No arms. No lower half. No skin. No eyes. No hair. He couldn’t tell what was her shit and what was coagulated blood from the tiny.

Then talking to herself, “That’s what I thought. Emma didn’t know what she was talking about. It’s not like peanuts where half just goes through you and doesn’t stick. There’s nothing left of these little pricks when they come out.”

Wiping the stick completely off with a piece of toilet paper that she pitched into the toilet as she flushed it, she threw the stick into the garbage can beside it, waited for the toilet to fill again, grabbed her toilet brushed and cleaned off the porcelain where her shit beached, sloshed the toilet brush in the murky, particle filled water and then flushed it again leaving clear water and a clean toilet. She put the toilet brush back. Washed her hands with soap that foamed and smelled like melons. Then turned off the light and closed the door. Immediately out of the bathroom the smell of cinnamon and apples filled her every inhale. Her exhales smelled entirely of barbeque sauce. Once back on the couch she picked up her smart phone, went to a tracker, and replaced values that said 50kcal with 100kcal, looked at her new total, gave the little man a good long suck, unpaused the movie and put the chicken back on her lap.

The severity of his situation had completely sunk in at this point. He had heard the stories of them being exploited by corporations for white collar labor. He’d thought about how terrible it’d be to be a pet or a doll kept in a cage on a shelf the rest of his life. But he didn’t know there was this element to it. He had no idea there were women who were eating the tiny men. What a terrible turn of fate to be captured and deposited into the possession of such a sadist. His little body was suddenly mushed down onto her tongue with a piece of chicken slathered in barbeque sauce. He squeaked as she rolled the whole glob onto her molars. Flopped over sideways the chicken was stopped by her cheek right between her molars and she crushed it effortlessly with her teeth. Her tongue kept pushing him up against the wad of meat and she chewed it and then scooped his up with the meat and rolled it all to the other side of her mouth where the tiny many was deposited directly onto her lower molars, the ball of chewed chicken burying him, and then her jaw closed. He felt the chicken ooze off either side of him as he teeth compressed his tiny body. All the air squeezed out of his lungs and right before he felt his bones were going to crack the pressure eased and then in quick succession she reapplied that same pressure ten times in a row as if she was chewing a piece of gum as vigorously as possible.

Mostly unharmed and in shock he was deposited back on her tongue with all the chewed chicken. Her head tipped back and the ball with him in it rolled back towards her throat. He squealed as the inevitability of his fate overcame him but then her tongue mushed the balls against the roof of her mouth, arched up behind it positioning it further up on her tongue and then her fingers came into her mouth pinching him and sucking him as she pulled him out. She chewed a few more times and swallowed. She dipped him in barbeque sauce only looking down long enough to navigate him to the sauce then put him back in her mouth sucking it off of him. She tucked him over into her cheek and continued eating around him. Sometimes rolling him into the food and pretending to be ready to swallow him. Then it stopped. There was sad music coming from the television and dialogue he couldn’t make out. He heard a catch in her breathing. And then she exhaled in three or four little parts. Again he heard a catch in her breathing and then she exhaled in three or four little parts. He stared out her mouth as she exhaled and saw the chicken picked to the bone sitting on the coffee table. She was entirely wrapped in the blanket now and he heard her suck in a little bit of water. He could smell it instantly. It was tears.

With no care whatsoever given to the tiny man she was toying with in her mouth, not even treating him with any sort of dignity reserved for the living, she had the audacity to watch a cry for other people? Now her inhales were coming in half a dozen gasps and her exhales were a long whimper through clenched teeth. He heard her sniffling end in a huge snort. Then he heard her swallow it. Then her teeth opened and his little body rattled as she let out a more audible whine, the light interrupted by her bringing the blanket up to wipe her face. She growled and wiped away the tears and when her lips parted again he could see the credits for the movie rolling. She took a few deep breaths, turned off the television and got up. Walking over to the bowl she casually grabbed it and began strutting towards her bedroom. The man in the bottom sliding back and forth as she walked. She turned down the thermostat in the living room, turned off the lights, opened the door to her bedroom, turned up the thermostat in there and closed the door.

Taking off her clothes quickly she stood in front of her full length mirror, her eyes and face still pink and puffy from crying and she stared at her naked body. Even though she had a little paunch and curves her skin was taught and smooth with no signs of stretch marks and only one slight roll behind her boobs at the top of the arch of her back. Her breasts pointed straight out and her crotch was trimmed but not shaven. The bowl with the little man was on the bed and she pulled back the covers on the other side and crawled in curling around him. She poured him onto the bed in front of her and tossed the metal bowl onto the floor behind her. Her little belly now resting sideways and her breasts spilling over onto the bed from below her face her eyes changed in the light from her low watt bulb. Her breath still smelled like crying and chicken and barbeque. But with the man laid out on the sheet beside her she lifted her blanket and floated it higher up on her covering more of her body now but bellowing a huge gust of air that smelled like something else. Something familiar. It was the musky scent of her naked body becoming aroused. She grabbed the man and put him in her dripping mouth with the other one who was completely sopping. She rolled them together, pulled them apart, gargled them with the spit in her throat and then forgot about them as she rubbed her clit.

She turned her face sideways on the pillow as she played with herself. Her mouth now slightly ajar and her tongue moving every now and again the men stared out in horror at the porn she was watching on her smart phone. Her free hand scrolled to select new videos. Each only lasting a few seconds. Her search was, “vore orgasm digestion” and the amount of relevant videos was absolutely shocking.

They saw a woman riding a normal sized man in a shock collar while another fed her tiny men that she chewed and swallowed as she kept riding. They saw her chew half a dozen and swallow them then open her mouth in a fake orgasm, her teeth red from the blood. Sophie’s breath around them was getting more labored as her body twitched a few times and she slurped the spit out of her cheek. She sniffled.

She let out a breath that was still shaky from crying at the movie earlier and found another video under the first one as the men watched in horror from her mouth. There was a woman with a clear tube in her ass, her ankles behind her head, and another woman dropped a tiny man down the tube. Putting the camera in the end of the tube the man could be seen sinking past the woman’s rectum and then as the tube was slowly removed the fluffy walls inside of her ass roll over the top of his. She puts on her underwear, fixes her skirt, and then goes to a spin class with the other woman filming at 100x speed the whole time. After they meet in the bathroom where she shits out his little dead body.

Sophie was playing with herself again now as she looked for another video, moving the tiny men around with her tongue and letting them rest in her cheek again. The next video was in a motel room, a skinny model swallows a tiny man while chain smoking cigarettes and then the video cuts and they have an endoscopic camera and says “hours later”. It’s a picture in a picture with her laying on her side on the bed in the tiny frame and the large frame is the camera going down her throat. It’s hard to see and covered in spit bubbles until it emerges in her stomach. They have her laying so the fluid is on the opposite side of the stomach from the epiglottis. As soon as the light from the endoscopic camera hits the tiny man he throws his arms up to shield whatever he has left for eyes. The skin is peeling off his arms, his hair is entirely gone and he’s pale as a ghost. He’s in a slurry of food with chunks of bread and burger visible floating around him. A hand is seen in the small picture grabbing the woman by the hip and rocking her. The fluid in the main image sloshes violently back and forth as the tiny man fights for life.

Sophie spits out the man she’d been sucking all afternoon and with an audible sound she swallows the other one. The tiny man is in absolute shock as he lays on the pillow in front of her mouth as she orgasms again, twitching slightly. She puts her lips on the edge of his body and sucks him back in, rolling him in her mouth a few times she mutters to herself “Fuck, I swallowed the fresh one.” She sucks him as hard as she can like she’s trying to give his entire body a hickey in retaliation for her swallowing the other guy. Then she goes slack jawed again and he lays in her cheek, the pillow beneath her cheek, her molars on either side of him staring forward at her searching for another video and backwards at her throat which is glistening slightly in the light from the 40 watt bulb she uses for mood lighting. Her mouth closes momentarily and he hears her moan in approval all around him.

He looks at her smart phone to see a tiny man sitting on a woman’s pelvis as she masturbates and then being plucked from there by a woman’s hand off screen. The masturbating woman puts her butt up onto a pillow and gapes her vagina with two fingers on either side as the tiny man is dropped in feet first. His own weight as well as her clenching and unclenching cause him to sink down to the point where only his arms and head are visible from between the puffy walls of her vagina with it still fully gaped. Then the masturbating girl lets go of either side of her vagina entombing the tiny man as deep in as he can be, she closes her legs and begins working her clit with a small vibrators.

“Fuck yeah” he hears from Sophie as she exasperatedly breathes around him. Then she takes her free hand and picks him out of her mouth, a long string of spit breaking away and falling back to the pillow and then he’s thrust into darkness under the covers being dragged almost her smoot skin the whole way leaving a streak of spit behind him. He feels an abrupt edge where the smooth skin ends and her trimmed crotch begins and the smell of her is overwhelming. It’s musky and buttery and sweet, almost like it has a slight smell of barbeque sauce to it. She rubs his little body up the length of her labia from the very bottom where a little of her cum is dripping out all the way up to her erect clit. Sitting on the pad of her middle finger with his back running up it and his head almost touching her hand she rubs him up the length of her labia. She does it again except this time deeper, tracing her own depth pushing him in deeper at the hole and letting the elasticity of her inner labia push him out towards the top. Two more times and she loses control shoving her middle finger into her vagina all the way up in her hand, mushing his face hard between her finger bone and the bottom of her pelvis. He holds her finger clasping his hands around the finger at his back as if he were handcuffed and then she reorients her elbow and her wrist and gets a deeper thrust. Now he wasn’t having his face mangled against the ridge of her pelvis with every thrust, he was coming in much straighter, below it. He could feel her warm center and felt her vagina curl up in behind the hard ridge of pelvis. Her finger becoming very slick he began sliding off the end of her finger a little more with every withdrawal until completely coming off from it he felt the tip of her middle finger catch him right between the shoulder blades and push him inside with the full length of the finger.

Fingering herself so vigorously she was pushing in a lot of air and her vagina was so lose from stimulation that it was slightly agape anyways. He was in her warm center. He could feel her heart beating in her vaginal walls all around him. They started off very soft and fluffy but were now becoming full and hard as he squirmed. He could feel her cervix with his bare feet and he could feel her consciously gripping him with the clenching of her vagina. Once he’d been deposited all the way in she went from penetration immediately back to just rubbing her clit. Then he felt it. Her heard her whine like she hadn’t before for the other two orgasms and felt her clenching him now in a pulsed rhythm. From half second clenches to a quick series of quarter second clenches, then a deep pull and hold followed by a few more quarter second flurries dispersed throughout half second clenches.

He then felt her roll onto her side and felt her sit up slightly and it in the completely quiet room, over the sounds of her far away bodily functions he heard the sharp click of the light switch. Then she was laying on her side with her legs sprawled. He heard another sharp noise, the sound of her smartphone clattering on the wooden bedside table. And then he didn’t feel her move again. He wriggled his shoulders and felt a flurry of clenches followed by her moving her legs slightly. His little channel of air through the small spaces in the center of where the puffy walls of her vagina came together was momentarily closed off and he felt increasing pressure as she gave a halfhearted effort to probe for the tiny man with a finger. He finger was gone with a slurp, having actually cleared some thick mucousy vaginal fluid that threated to plug his air channel. And he felt her entire vagina deflating around his little body and returning to its smaller, flaccid fluffy state. And then it continued and got even smaller and he was being constricted now. He tried to wiggle a little hoping to feel a clench or anything but he felt nothing.

He’d been forgotten about and abandoned here. He could tell from the steady squeezing with every push and pull of blood through her body that she was very relaxed, probably sleeping. Breathing his own recycled air with no idea whether or not he’d suffocate in here but preferring it to the fate of the other tiny he drifted off to sleep praying for it to all be over. But he was awoken by an immense pressure behind him sometime later. With no idea what time it was or even what time of day it was he had no idea at all how long he’d been sleeping. Her vagina was still suffocating him, trapped in the small pocket of air he had with no idea whether or not her puffy vaginal skin had sealed off what little air channel he hoped there’d be. The pressure behind him was crushing the air out of him and he heard the short squeak of her farting as it deflated behind him. He couldn’t smell it at all in the following few minutes and decided that her vagina had completely closed between himself and the opening and figured it was just as well. He drifted back off to sleep in her warm center and was awakened by her sitting up in bed. She stood up and walked a little bit, turning him upside down and causing him to slide closer to her vaginal opening a millimeter at a time with every step.

He felt himself rotated to a diagonal downward position as she set and then heard a jettison of pee hitting the water. He felt her get up. He heard the toilet flush. He felt her walk back to bed, sliding a little closer to her vaginal opening and then getting in bed he heard her click off the light and curling up into a small ball trying to get warm again her body pushed him even further out of her vaginal canal. He could smell fresh air now. Waiting five or six minutes he pushed an arm out and with thick vaginal fluid strung between his fingers he reached an arm out past her outer labia. Grabbing at the ring on the mouth of the vagina, which was dry and clammy in its dormant state, and using the lubrication his body was covered with he pulled himself out of her and landing on her inner thigh. He laid there for a second and then was blasted with a hot queef. He wondered whether he caused that by escaping or if that would’ve been the last of his air had he stayed there.

He was going to make his escape now. He ran up the side of her body where the blanket wasn’t so tightly laid against the bed but found the top of it wrapped around her shoulder. He went down and around trying to get up the other side and found her holding a handful of the covers under her chin. He tried around the edges of the bed but she had tucked the sheets in so tightly there was no use. He’d have to spring and run for it when she woke up in the morning. He heard another long fart squeak out. Great she was dutch ovening him now. But then he noticed it smelled like barbeque and he thought about the little man she’d swallowed the night before.

He had no idea where to lay where he wouldn’t be crushed if she rolled in the night and it was cold away from her so he crawled up and laid on the top crest of her breasts.

“Where’d this come from.” He heard a woman croak as he woke up.

It smelled like rancid death and armpits. He looked up and saw her armpit next to him in the bed. On the arm above it she was resting her head and staring right at him. The smell of death was coming from here teeth. He didn’t recall her brushing them at all last night and he was sure they were full of rotting chicken. She moved her head down and sniffed him, “oh that’s where it came from.”

Rolling over onto her back away from him she stretched and her could hear her joints cracking. Then she rolled back over and came at him with her rancid chicken mouth. She picked him up and laid him out on her tongue. He stared into her teeth above him and saw the rotting chicken he’d thought was the cause of her bad breath. Then she threw away the covers and walked into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and spewed a squirted a heavy brown paste into the bowl, not really diarrhea but also not solid. She wiped her ass and inspected the toilet paper. He could see from her mouth that it was watery and mucousy and he noticed cartilage, probably from chicken joints she swallowed unknowingly. Turning around she stared down into it and protruding from the top of her massive pile of soft serve shit was a bare pelvis attached to a femur.

She hummed her disapproval before flushing the toilet and closing the door behind her.  He could see from the screen of her smartphone as she searched what common ailments diarrhea was a symptom of that it was Saturday. She walked over to turn up the thermostat in the living room but then stopped. Sucking the little man thoughtfully, a piece of chicken coming out of her teeth and sticking to his side in a wad of slime she turned and walked back into the bedroom. She sat down at her desk and brought up the internet. Navigating to a porn site and typing in “vore digestion orgasm” she found the same series of videos as last night. She scrolled down. She scrolled down. Then she clicked one.

It was a very thin, almost emaciated woman sitting in front of a large salad bowl of tiny men. There was one she held in her hand and brought up to her mouth every time she chewed one with an open mouth. He squealed in agony as he watched her brutally kill and eat so many tiny men. Then the last man she put on her blood covered tongue, told the little man in her hand to say goodbye and and swallowed whole into a gut full of masticated human remains.

Sophie begins playing with herself and her breathing becomes more rapid. The woman in the video pushed the chair back from the table and leaned heavily on the table. What was once before an emaciated belly was now swollen and pregnant with the two or three pounds of tiny men she’d chewed and swallowed. She slapped it hard and let out a huge belch. “Mmmm tastes like victory,” she said, sucking her teeth as she tipped the salad bowl up displaying that it was no empty. She unbuttons her pants and sits back in the chair and burps again. She opens a can of beer and before drinking it she slaps her belly again and goes, “Hey, open your mouth and look up. Thank me later.” Then she cackles before gulping out of the can three times, then pressing her chin in, burping, looking like she’s going to puke and then chugging the rest of the can burping again. Having already set the tiny man on the table she crushes the beer can on it right next to him. Then puts her chin on the table of belches loudly in his face. “Boy I bet it’s really bad for your friend there who I swallowed alive. I wonder how he’s doing in there? You want to go find out?” She picks him up and tips her head back and dangles him and belches loudly.

Then holding him, she swishes something around in her mouth and spits it out into the same hand she’s holding him in. It’s a severed foot. She laughs loudly opens another beer, tosses it into her mouth and takes a swig. “No escape. There’s only one way out of there now whether your in pieces or in agony.” Laughing again at herself she finished the beer.

Sophie moans and whispers, “yeah only one way” as she continue to masturbate at a controlled rhythm. The video cuts to another day where the emaciated woman is back to her emaciated looking self and walking into a hotel room. The woman behind the camera filming can be heard saying “what took so long” to which the woman replies, “they clogged my pipes for a few days. I’m really backed up. She rattles a pack of laxatives and quips, “nothing this won’t fix.” The woman behind the camera asks, “are you ready” and the woman replies “I was ready five minutes ago, we need to do this right now.” She pulls down her pants and hovers over a the same bowl she had eaten the men out of, inside of which is the little man she was holding up to her face a few days before forcing him to watch her eat the tiny men. As she’s squatting over the bowl she says down into it to the man directly below her asshole, “Ready to see what I do to little men like you?” The hand from behind the camera pinches the tiny man and holds him right next to her asshole while it expands and a huge bloody log of shit full of bits of bones begins curling around the bowl. It falls off and the next log starts falling out in pellets like deer poop before another huge log full of blood and bone fragments follows it out. The scene cuts and when it comes back the shit is spread out on tinfoil and she’s going through it with a spoon in one hand and the tiny man in the other, “See what I do to you without even trying? It’s because you’re all shit to begin with and I’m just turning you to your natural form. Now where’s your buddy who went down whole?” Squashing and chopping, the smell having to be absolutely ungodly, she draws a small half intact skeleton out of her poop and leaves it twisted and alone on the tinfoil then looks at the little man in her hand and says, “You saw better than anyone else. That has to be him. You said goodbye. You never say goodbye to anyone. You’re supposed to say see you later.”

The tiny man in Sophies mouth could feel her salivating all around him, breathing more heavily, her rank morning breath wafting over him, and the video continued with the woman on screen looking down at the skeleton and saying, “Wow, I really used him all up.” Then pulling off her shirt, her pants already around her ankles, she starts waving the small man around her emaciated body. “Where do you suppose they went? My tits?” she grabs a handful of her A-cup breasts. “My belly?” she pinches skin as if its fat, her real boney body is a hard sell here then she goes “probably my ass.” And waves his back around near her shit covered hole and slaps her slightly large ass a couple times. “I’m sure that’s exactly where they went.”

 

Sophie’s breathing was increasing a lot with this scene. Then the woman on screen takes the man and throws him in her mouth and swallows him right in front of the camera. Then she follows him down to her belly with her finger before slapping on it like a bongo with both hands, twisting back and forth quickly to slosh him around and yelling at her stomach, “If you could help it, I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t go straight to my ass too.”

The woman on screen looked into the camera and was about to say something when the tiny man felt the tongue roll under him in a new way, felt the slimy back of Sophie’s tongue on his back and the soft roof of her mouth back by her throat on his face, he felt his feet plunge into a squishy canal that felt a lot like her vagina except there was no bottom to this one. He was securely held in her esophagus being squeezed from all sides but felt her whole body jerk a few times with her orgasm as he slide past her sprinting heart which immediately began changing pace and giving much longer more powerful strides as he slid past. Then he heard her exhale, she’d been holding her breath that whole orgasm and his feet hit something that felt like her cervix except, having stopped momentarily, peristalsis then contracted the tube above him and this opening slid up his whole body in a second leaving him free falling approximately twice his height and landing with a plop in an empty stomach. Then he was jostled and heard a long hollow thud. Then Sophie mimicked, “If you could help it, I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t go straight to my ass too.” He wasn’t sure if that was her acknowledging he was a living thing or just being quirky.

He felt her stand up and begin walked. With every step he bounced and finding himself on a slight incline began moving towards the lowest point of the stomach. He felt the foamy spit and mucous she swallowed had formed a pool there and as he slide into it he felt it was mostly harmless but he did his best to try to keep his face out of it. It was small enough of a pool that he could hold himself up out of it with his arms. Then it all splashed up and covered him and he was sent bouncing hard off the floor of her stomach as she plopped on the couch in her usual way. Then he heard something fall next to him. It smelled like ham. He reached over and it was a chewed up, still kind of cold piece of ham.

He heard Sophie talking. It was Emma. She told her that she’d read online that tiny men were fully absorbed so she was going to start counting their full calories. She went on about how much better she’s been feeling since starting the carnivore diet. Then within fifteen minutes there was a long pause and she said she had to go. He heard the television turn on, felt her shift slightly and then chewed chunks of rolled up cold cut ham kept falling into her stomach with him glob after glob. The sludge he was in was really starting to burn. The air in her stomach was a stifling 98 degrees but the lunch meat coming in was still cold which gave him some relief. But her acids were mixing in and the pool was becoming more acidic. He stood now as more fell in. Then there was a torrent of water that come down in six or seven big glugs and filled out the rest of her stomach causing the tiny man to have to tread water. Thankfully though she had diluted the acid some. Over the next hour the mixture began getting more gelatinous as the water was drained out with the rendered proteins from digested ham into her intestines.

The mixture was becoming more acidic and he couldn’t tell whether the mixture of ham around him was getting glued to his burning skin or if that was pieces of his own flesh we was tugging at. The whole mixture swayed as she got up and walked. He felt her sit again, then 30 seconds later she was walking and he heard the toilet flushing. There goes the water she just drank he thought. He heard the tv stop. She got up and walked again. He felt her sit down again. He wondered if she was peeing again. Then through the thin layer of fat and skin just outside of her stomach he heard the girl from the last porn video say again “mmm tastes like victory” then from the same video, “Hey, open your mouth and look up. Thank me later.”

Aside from all the churning in her stomach he could also feel a slight jiggling that he knew now was her masturbating. He heard Sophie moan again and say, “one way out” and he heard clips of audio from other videos she’d watched the night before. He was in absolute agony now, her stomach acids had dissolved his skin and most of his muscles, his organs were starting to fan out from his body cavity into the rendered, digested meat all around him. He was still conscious barely and could still hear out of one ear as he felt her whole body twitch in an orgasm around him on last time. Her standing up and bending over to pull up her loungewear pants sloshed everything in her stomach and the tiny man sank to the bottom to become nothing more than a little more putrid digested slurry in a gut that was full of it.

Later that day, almost in the middle of the night Sophie passed the tiny man in a small, clumpy archipelago of poop. All she noticed was that it was no longer diarrhea and for this she was relieved. She flushed the toilet and shuffled back to bed.

Crawling back into bed that night she felt empty. She went through her mind wondering what it was and smiled and mumbled to herself “If you could help it, I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t go straight to my ass too.” That little man was gone now. She contemplated it then. He’d had a little life and he saw and heard everything she did in front of him. She didn’t even realize it while she was doing it all but now she needed that. She tried to masturbate to coax herself to sleep but without a tiny man trapped in her vagina or ass and without one dissolving alive in her stomach, being robbed of his worth as an individual, being reduced to the value of his nutrition, being absorbed by her, coursing through her bloodstream, and adding a pinch of fat here or there she felt empty.

Sophie, though not knowing it immediately, had turned a corner in her life with swallowing tiny men. She went from doing it for the new carnivore diet she had started a year prior, to fetishizing it, to wondering if those little men were really conscious and how this one in particular had experienced her, to using it to toy with them even more in order to dominate and gain the most sexual pleasure possible out of every last one of them. A meek, mousy woman to everyone her size, she’d soon become a lion toying with mouse sized men behind closed doors.