- Text Size +

The next hour and a half mostly consists of me listening to Alexis selling tickets.  It looks like it is a busy day as she doesn't once check in on me during this time.  I can hear another voice further away.  Also female although thankfully not Leslie's.  Too muffled though for me to be sure who it is.  Sometimes I can hear Alexis chatting away with her about something between customers.


Eventually though they do hit a pause in the morning and I can feel my prison being lifted into the air while Alexis pulls off the lid again.  The cup tilts and slide out of it once more landing on a black pavement with small white spots.  Towering over me is a massive monitor which I know lists different movies although I can't see all of it as she's dropped me almost right next to it. 


And of course as I turn around I get to stare at a wall of purple.  Why our theater chose this color I don't know.  But it's a terrible color for a shirt.  Although I'd happily take that over my current status of naked.  I shiver as the cold air of the box hits me.  In the cup in the cabinet it was actually a bit warm.  Out here, not so much.  Not that Alexis seems to notice as she looks down upon me.  


Still like I said, she was definitely one of the easier people to be stuck with.  Mostly she liked to watch.  Something of a voyeur and more than a bit embarassing but compared to what others did downright mild.  Then another massive form thundered next to her.  


Vanessa was one of the newer employees.  She'd been here for about four months and only worked weekends which told me it was Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.  Once she seemed like such a tiny thing at 5'2" and with a petite build.  Now she was a pale skinned raven haired titan who was staring down at me with her dark brown eyes.  


"Damn.  Sometimes I wish I had more shifts.  I never get him."  Vanessa grinned as her left hand came toward me, middle finger extended.   I instinctively backed way but Alexis hand came down behind me, forming an impenetrable wall as Vanessa's finger poked me softly making me stumble but not fall.  


Vanessa was another one who scared me although for different reasons than Leslie did.  She'd never actually had me for a shift so that was a plus.  But the way she looked at me and talked about me told me more than enough.  As did the things she did if whoever had me let her.


Which unfortunately Alexis not being the most dominant of personalites often did.  Vanessa's hand reached out again, this time wrapping around me, holding me tight between her palm and fingers as she brought me up close to her face.  Her hand opened once more and my stomach dropped as I felt her scrutiny.  Her eyes were looking over me like someone analyzing a flank of good meat.  Which all things considered was what Vanessa basically saw me as.  


Her right hand came down above me, fingers out as she started poking at me with her fingers.  Initially just moving me around to get a look at whatever part of me she was most interested in, then in an attempt to caress me.  I don't think that she fully comprehended that it's hard to caress some that's smaller than your finger.  It was more like getting grinded against by the strongest person I'd ever met.  And I grunted in pain as her finger slid between my legs to poke at my penis.  It wasn't quite as bad as being kicked in the balls.  She was honestly trying to be gentle.  But damnit it hurt.


And looking up to see the lust in her eyes made me pray that I continued to avoid getting shifts with her.  Alexis probably saw me as a pet.  Leslie as a victim.  But I was pretty sure that Vanessa didn't see me as anything more than a toy.  And while you don't want to damage your toys, ultimately you don't actually give them much thought beyond whatever they were for.  And in her case it was pretty obvious what category of toy she'd filed me as in her brain.


The poking continued for a few more minutes before I heard Alexis voice.  "Vanessa, customers are coming!"  Vanessa's fingers wrapped tightly around me and I found myself moving swiftly util I was released a few feet over a white floor.  Landing on my ass I got a glimpse of Vanessa briefly as she rose up and then I was stuck watching the massive black pillars of Vanessa's work pants to either side of me as she started helping customers.   Each tiny movement like watching a pair of skyscrapers bending in odd ways.


Another forty minutes passed before things got quiet again and Alexis face popped in again.  "Break!"  Before I could do anything I was squeezed in the grip of her right hand and swinging back and forth wildly through the air.  


When I was released I found myself in a box surrounded by black and pink and white.  With some having specks of color on them.  Alexis grinned down at me as she pulled a chocolate donut from the box she'd set me in.  Tearing a tiny piece of her donut off, she dropped it next to me before tearing into hers.  At least she was remembering I needed food.  That was good.  Hopefully for her 30 minute break she'd actually give me lunch.


As I chewed on bits of chocolate another massive form joined Alexis.  Giant white fingers came down wrapping around a glazed donut on the side of the box opposite of me pulling it into the sky.  Unlike the others I'd seen today this giantess wasn't wearing a purple shirt.  She was wearing a black one, with a black jacket over it.  
A twinge of real anger hit me as I looked up at her grinning face as she greeted Alexis.  Brown hair tied in a short pony tail, black framed glasses over brown eyes.  Maria Rosas.  One of the managers.  And someone who I had considered a friend.  Hell, I'd been the one to recommend that she be promoted.  Nowadays she mostly ignored me.  Like right now where she happily gabbed away with Alexis about some concert she was hoping to go to and didn't even bother acknowledging my existence.  It was hard to believe once we had similar conversations.  Or that once that this titan had been slightly shorter than Vanessa meaning she had stood almost an entire foot below me.  


As Maria wandered away, I was once more grabbed by Alexis and quickly found myself dropped back in the cup in her cabinet.  She didn't bother with the lid this time at least but the next three hours went horribly slowly for me as I listened to her and Vanessa selling tickets.  Today really was busy.  Something big had come out and they were swamped.


Finally lunch arrived.  Alexis once more grabbed my cup and I was quickly taken upstairs where the break room was.  She set it down and then wandered away.  In the distance I heard the familiar sound of the microwave which told me she was cooking up whatever it was she was having for lunch.


A few seconds later another familiar face appeared above me.  Brown eyes looking at me with curiosity from a face marked with acne.  Katie was the youngest employee.  Hell, she'd been 17 when we hired her and had barely turned 18 after I'd shrunk.  On the positive side for me her severe lack of confidence combined with a gentle disposition made her another of the relatively kinder kidnappers.  


After apparently confirming I was here and alive, Katie abandoned me rather than causing mischief like so many others would.  I soon heard the sounds of food crunching in two directions and sighed as it looked like Alexis might have forgotten about lunch after all.  Which was confirmed when I heard a beeping sound that I recognized as her cell phone followed by my cup being grabbed and rapid movement again.  


The next two hours also moved slowly for me although probably quickly for Alexis and Vanessa as I heard constant talking from above.  Eventually the end of Alexis shift arrived and I felt my prison being lifted once more.  The ground tilted once more and I found myself sliding down towards a giant white palm.  


A crunching sound came from behind me and I turned and saw my prison being crushed by another titanic hand.  Which I realized was not Alexis.  Turning back and looking up, two pale blue eyes stared down at me.   Extremely light brown hair was neatly to keep it out of her eyes and I knew that her hair would be tied in a french braid like it always was whens he came to work.  


"Looks like you get to help me clean today."   Not even waiting for a response I found myself being lowered her hand slid into the pocket of her pants before opening completely and letting me fall the rest of the way.  I winced as I felt something stab into me and felt slight the slight warmth told me that they'd actually drawn blood.  I then realized that it was Jennifer's keys.


While the day shift hadn't been that bad, it looked like the evening was going to reverse all of that.  Jennifer was usher and usher shifts tended to be the worse for many reasons.  Not the least because it was the only spot that I could't be in a nice little cup not moving.  The next six hours or so would be constant movement.

Plus of course Jennifer herself.  I really had no idea what her thoughts were where I was concerned.  Mostly she seemed to ignore me.  On the other hand there was a certain level of disregard in her demeaner that scared me at times.  For example right now.  She'd barely had me for a minute and had already hurt me more than everyone else had today just by either not realizing or not caring that she'd dropped me on a pile of metal keys.