- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As promised this story is going to encompas a ton of scenarios. Here's part two of the vore one

 

 

I jolted up from my lying position, not at all sure of what was happening around me. My actions were instantly answered by the pain of banging one of my arms against a solid metal beam, letting me know that I hadn’t in fact died. I was back in the music room, lying on the same platform that I had been eating my lunch on earlier. Sitting next to me, in the same reclining position she had been in before, was Jenny. The blonde beauty looked up at me with a somewhat startled expression, and tried her best to suppress a giggle at my violent awakening. She held a well proportioned smartphone in one of her amazon hands, likely having used it to occupy herself with while I was out. How long had I been out? And while I was asking questions . . .

“Jenny,” I began. “What the actual fuck?”

“Before you say anything else I just want to say that I was never actually going to eat you,” she quickly explained. “Er, at least not permanently eat you. . . . Did you really think that I was?”

I swung my legs around so that I was properly sitting on the platform, my feet on the lower step.

“I thought you were just going to lick me and have a laugh over it.” I told her. “Then when you had my whole body in your mouth, I thought the same thing, but you were taking it a step further. I didn’t actually believe you were going to eat me . . . until you swallowed me.”

“It’s called vore,” she said in a noticeably more reserved tone of voice.

“I know what it’s called, Jenny, I write this stuff. I’ve been on the websites, I’ve read the stories.” I reminded her.

“. . . . Is that not your thing?” she asked.

“That’s- . . . I mean . . .” I struggled to answer. “S-sort of . . . sometimes, when it’s done right, I mean. . . . But that’s beside the point. You just up and ate me, without even telling me, or asking if it was ok. . . . I got really scared at the end.”

Jenny’s delicate features softened immensely, and I could see guilt shining unmistakably in her eyes. Very slowly she raised herself up to a sitting position, her body facing me, while mine faced just slightly away from hers. She tilted her head a bit to the right.

“You’ve never seemed afraid of me before when we played.” she noted.

“Because those games were fun, and I knew they were games.” I said. “Even the very first time when I didn’t know what the hell was going on, I felt . . . . I don’t know. I just felt like I was having fun then.”

“Well . . . I’m sorry I scared you, really I am.” she expressed. “I mean, I knew it might scare you, but I couldn’t think of any other way to go about it.”

“Go about what?” I asked.

Jenny’s cheeks suddenly flushed crimson as she turned her gaze to the floor. “I uh . . . kind of like vore. Soft vore, I mean. Nothing graphic or gory. Almost as much as I like doing things with . . .” she cleared her throat. “. . . my feet, and stuff.”

Half of me wanted to laugh nervously. Not at what she was saying, but how she was saying it. It was like talking to myself. I wasn’t sure if that would help things, so I kept my tone serious, but softened it up a few measures.

“Why didn’t you just explain this to me?” I asked.

“Well . . . I’m not exactly good at talking about this.” she admitted.

“Noted. So naturally the next step was to eat me.” I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

That got her to crack a grin, however small. “It . . . made more sense on paper, I’ll give you that.”

And that helped me crack one of my own. “Seriously though, you could have just explained this to me.”

“Yeah but- well . . .” she stammered. As she went on, though, her explanation picked up speed. “I had other games planned, stuff I thought you’d like. But then I realized I might end up doing the whole vore thing, and I wasn’t sure how you’d respond to that. So I thought I’d show you what it’s like in person, and how it’s nothing to be afraid of. Not when I can teleport you out of my stomach at any time. But I didn’t want to ask you because I was afraid you’d think I was weird, or gross, or it was too much for you. So I thought I’d just go ahead and do it and then explain everything to you, and I had this whole explanation planned, but now I’m forgetting it, and I’m just really hoping you’re not mad at me . . .”

I blinked. “Well . . . I mean, when you put it that way . . .”

Jenny huffed out a breath. “We can’t all have a way with words.”

“It’s alright,” I assured her. “As a matter of fact I uh . . . I mean, if you want to know what I think I . . .”

“Yes?” Jenny pressed, her spirits seeming to lift in front of my eyes.

I looked deep into those eyes and smiled. “I think you’re really bad at this.”

Here eyebrows shot up so fast they practically teleported to her hairline. I laughed out loud, trying to continue in my explanation.

“I do, I think you’re really bad at this.” I told her as I got myself under control. “And that’s a good thing.”

“There had better be a second half to your statement,” she warned, narrowing her eyes. “Otherwise you’re going back in my stomach.”

My cheerful disposition never faltered as I remained silent and held her gaze. Jenny matched my grin with a look of underlying menace for a good few seconds, until her resolve broke. Unable to hold back the smile that was just beneath her mask of divine retribution, the blonde Goliath chuckled earnestly at herself.

“Ok fine,” she admitted. “I’m not.”

“Neither am I,” I insisted. “We’re both in uncharted waters here. So let’s just keep having fun with . . . well whatever ‘this’ is. That way you won’t have to feel so anxious about sharing secrets that you have to stress eat something, like me. Sound fair?”

Now that made her laugh out loud. “When you put it like that, I guess I may have overreacted a bit.”

I shrugged and she nodded. “Deal.”

Now that that elephant in the room had finally been addressed, an atmosphere of easiness settled around us. For a moment, neither of us said a word, and just appreciated the fact that we had now openly agreed to be more direct and less nervous about sharing our mutual kinks. It felt good. Maybe the next hurdles that come our way will be easier to clear.

“So . . .” she began. “You actually like vore?”

Then again . . .

I cleared my throat, looking towards the floor. “Yeah, sometimes. It’s not my main thing, though, but yeah.”

Jenny shifted her position, leaning her upper body slightly closer to me, while maintaining a casual air about her. “Well, maybe you just need to see it done right.”

“I think I saw as much as I needed to up close and personal.” I reminded her.

But Jenny only grinned as she cast her eyes up from the floor to look at me. “Then maybe you need to take a step back.”

“What do you mea-” I cut off mid-sentence when I turned to look at Jenny, only to see that she had disappeared.

“Huh, just like Batman.” I said to myself.

My observation was instantly answered by a single, distinct tremor. I knew what that meant.

“Ok, not like Batman,” I amended, my whole body tensing. “Definitely not like Batman. Forget Batman.”

Another, stronger tremor came on the heels of the first one, this time reverberating through my whole body. Instruments all over the room trembled, while a few completely toppled over. Each footstep that followed only grew more and more powerful as the giantess approached. I could vaguely hear other voices coming from distant hallways. They were all dominated suddenly by one, all-encompassing roar of a voice that tore its way through the building.

WHERE’S! MY! LUNCH!

“I should probably skidaddle,” I said to myself.

Jenny seemed to agree, as the next tremor just about lifted me a few inches from my seated position. That was all the encouragement I needed to get a move on. Not even bothering with the remnants of my lunch or my books, I sprinted out of the music room. I wasn’t sure where I was headed, I just needed to be in a different room, in case Jenny had something . . . devious in mind.

I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE!” she proclaimed again for all to hear. “I CAN SMELL YOU!

I stopped suddenly in the middle of the art hallway when I saw other students running amuck as well. Normally everyone believes the tremors from Jenny’s footsteps are small scale earthquakes, and ignore them. If they were reacting like this, it’s because Jenny was allowing them to know what was really going on. And if that was the case, then she wasn’t after me specifically. She was after the entire school.

No sooner had the realization struck me then the entire school rumbled beyond anything Jenny could have caused with her mere steps. Lights flickered throughout the hallways and the student’s panicked screams reached a crescendo. Even that, however, was soon drowned out by the thunderous sound of plaster and concrete shattering into pieces. I could do nothing more but gape openly as I beheld the entire top floor of the school being ripped away. Our high school isn’t a perfect square or rectangle, and has numerous wings jutting out in all directions. As such, not every area of the school has a second or third floor above it. The art section certainly didn’t, meaning there was no other floor above us to shield us from the force of nature that was Jenny Delhaze. In one titanic hand she had removed the entire roof of the art wing, leaving us vulnerable to her near limitless power. Jenny knelt on the ground, appearing close to or about 500 ft tall. From my perspective I could see her abdomen rising above the jagged edges of what remained of the art wing’s walls, and giving way to the rest of her. Setting the roof aside somewhere beyond my field of vision, she turned her full attention towards the many rooms that had now been revealed to her.

“Mmmm. There you are, my little play things,” she purred, somehow making that enormous voice of hers sound sensual. “I’m hungry.”

The flood gates opened up and every student in the wing lost their minds. Truthfully I couldn’t blame them. There’s literally nothing that can prepare you for a spectacle like this, save for knowing Jenny like I do. I hugged the wall as everyone scrambled to find somewhere safe from their own appointed school Queen. Jenny’s eyes darted in all directions, attempting to select her first target from among the many fleeing possibilities. It took only a moment for her attention to center on a target.

“Ah,” she sighed, reaching a menacing hand into the boundaries of the school.

Her fingers descended downwards slowly, like a meteorite viewed from a great distance. Incredible to behold, and utterly unstoppable. They reached into a room beyond my field of vision, and claimed a young girl named Holly Trevics, a sophomore. Dressed in ripped jeans, Converse sneakers, a denim jacket, a Dr. Who shirt, and a beanie, she was the living image of the stereotypical high school hipster. I didn’t know Holly well, but I knew she chose to spend the majority of her time in the art room, and only socialized with a select few students, making her far from popular. Held between Jenny’s fingers, she appeared as little more than a jelly bean to the giantess. I could faintly hear shrill cries of fear emanating from her miniscule form. She must believe that she’s in a real life nightmare right now. Jenny seemed to have the same sense, and responded by placing a finger to her lips.

“Shhhh,” she whispered. “Don’t be afraid. You won’t be hurt in any way. You’ll be placed gently into my mouth, all safe and warm and cozy. Then, you’ll be swallowed whole, not having to worry about my teeth one bit.”

I couldn’t tell if this was meant to assure Holly, or turn Jenny on . . . or me, for that matter. But it at least got her to stop screaming. Jenny continued her little narration.

“You’ll slip gently down my throat, like a giant water park slide, all nice and fun. You even have a soft pool waiting to catch you at the bottom. You’ll never feel any pain the whole time. And the best part? You get to be carried around by me wherever I go, as my new close friend. It’s Holly, by the way, right? Well Holly, do you want to know a secret?”

Jenny brought the petrified art-lover closer to her lips. “I only choose the prettiest girls in the school to be my close friends.”

With that final remark, Jenny opened her mouth and gently placed little Holly on her tongue, just as she had promised. Unlike with me, Jenny didn’t waste too much time playing with her new snack, and proceeded to swallow her almost immediately. From ground level I could hear the distinct sound of a swallow as an entire human being fell towards Jenny’s massive stomach. The giantess closed her eyes and let slip a relatively small, throaty moan.

“Mmmmmmm.” her eyes opened, and glanced down at the students who had stopped to watch her. Contained within her pupils was an unmistakable, raw hunger. “More!”

Her hand came towards us again. It was so immense, I couldn’t tell if she was aiming for me specifically, or everyone at once. My impeccable sense of impending danger warned me that it was probably not a good idea to stand around waiting for her to eat me again, and I opted to listen to it. I sprinted away from the area of the school that no longer had a roof as quickly as I could, as did many other students. From the sounds behind me, Jenny had plucked up another victim. I didn’t bother turning around to see who it was. I avoided the doors. Knowing Jenny, they were all locked tight. Instead, I headed deep into the school, trying to find an obscure classroom to hide in. The building was in complete panic, with even the teachers and staff running recklessly for their lives. In some strange way, though, it was a bit fun for me. While everyone else believed that they were going to die, I treated it as if the entire school were playing one huge game of manhunt, which I suppose we were. Another adventure had been set before me and I no longer worried about being invisible, or being noticed, or being anything else but myself. With my heart racing and the atmosphere crackling all around me, I dove into the game.

What I didn’t count on was someone diving headfirst into me, knocking us both back a few steps.

“Oh my God! John!”

Shaking my head clear from a collision that had almost thrown me off of my feet, my eyes widened when I saw who it was. “Monica?”

The 5’6” afro Queen looked around at the chaos that surrounded us, visibly doing her best to not join in on their panicked screaming. “What the hell is going on!”

I hesitated, trying my best to think up a summary of the last five minutes. “Well-”

Suddenly the school shook again, as the roof of this wing of the building was torn away, just as the last one had been. Fresh screams erupted from hundreds of throats as new victims were being exposed to the gargantuan cheerleader that held their lives in her hands on a daily basis.

“Mmmmmm. My tummy isn’t full yet, tiny snacks.” Jenny moaned to us. “I need more of you. More!”

Monica dropped to her knees in complete shock and despair. She placed a hand to her mouth, but couldn’t quite force any words out in the face of her impending doom. At the sight of her hopeless demeanor my brain kicked into autopilot. Grabbing both of her wrists, I gave one big heave, and hauled her to her feet.

“Come on!” I yelled. “We’re not dying here!”

Still holding one of her wrists, I pulled her along behind me, heading deeper into the school, practically in the opposite direction of where most of the students were headed.

“W-we- we need to get outside,” she stammered. “Escape with the rest of them.”

“No good,” I replied.

“Why?”

“Fewer roofs out there,” I explained, reaching into my left pocket and withdrawing something. I passed it to her. “Here, take one of these.”

I felt her take the object.

“Gum?” she asked.

I nodded, still leading her into the school, trying to get as good and lost as I could. “Take a piece and start chewing.”

By now we had made it to an area of the school where there were still roofs and ceilings above us, at least for now. Dozens of other students had had the same idea and were scrambling in all directions around us. I headed down whatever hallway had fewer people in it, trying to isolate us from the crowd. From up above I could still hear Jenny speaking to the kids that had gotten caught in the open. Occasionally we would hear, as well as feel, the quaking of the walls as she removed another roof from the building. Most of the doors in this particular hallway were closed and locked, doing us no good. The doors themselves, however, sunk at least a foot into the wall, leaving a relatively thin area where the wall acted as a mini ceiling, independant from the actual ceiling. I lead us into one of these areas, hoping this would hold up should Jenny try and lift up this part of the building as well. We took the opportunity to catch our breaths.

“Will we be safe here?” she asked.

I peeked out from our little hidey hole to look around the hall. “Not sure, but it’s better than being out in the open. Still got that gum?”

She nodded.

“Good,” I affirmed. “Keep chewing.”

“Why am I doing this?”

“To keep calm,” I answered.

“Calm!” Monica exclaimed in a hushed voice.

“Yeah,” I told her while checking the area again. “Everyone who was eaten seemed to be panicking. I’d say we’re already doing better than them.”

“How are you handling this so well!” she demanded, pulling my face back so that I was forced to look at her. “You act like this is just a freaking game! Why?”

I blinked, not sure of what else to say. “Because it is . . .”

Her hazel eyes lit up at my words. Truthfully, if I could just stand here for a few minutes and gaze into them, I’d die happy in Jenny’s stomach.

“What do you mean?”

Placing my hands gently on her shoulders, I tried my best to project an easy going manner to calm her. “But don’t worry. This isn’t going to last for you. This won’t even register as a bad dream. You’ll get to carry on with your day in bliss, like this never happened.”

Monica slowly shook her head. Perhaps to hide the tiny droplets of water I saw forming in the corner of her eyes. “John, you’re not making any sense.”

From up above came the all too familiar crash of concrete and steel being ripped apart as the school lost another roof. Lights flickered on and off, and rubble fell in all along the hallway from the sky. Our incredibly precarious safe space cracked and shook as well. Monica and I pressed our bodies up against the door, trying to hide as best we could beneath the foot and a half thick bit of stone canvas above our heads. When the trembling finally stopped we held our collective breath, knowing Jenny was scanning the area for more food.

“Hmmm,” we heard her hum to herself.

For almost a minute we held fast against the door, and against each other. Were it not for Jenny, I believe an actual pin could audibly drop on that hallway, as Monica and I refused to conjure up a single sound. This became increasingly difficult as settling dust started to make my nose itch. This didn’t become a concern to me, until pebbles began to fall along with it. Looking above our heads, Monica and I could see how badly cracked the roof of our hidey hole really was. It was a miracle that it hadn’t already collapsed in on itself. That all changed when Jenny shifted her body a bit, causing some mini seismic activity for anything in the nearby area.

Such as where we were hiding.

The concrete walls around us groaned as rock scraped against rock. Without thinking, Monica and I jumped out from the indenture in the wall, just as a few chunks of concrete the size of our heads fell down on where we had been standing.

“Are you alright?” I asked at once.

“I don’t think anything hit me,”she remarked, checking herself over.

“Good,” came a third voice. “I hate it when my meal becomes damaged in some way.”

We both looked up to see Jenny smiling down on us. Up close it really struck me how big she was in this moment. Despite all of the different sizes I’ve seen her at, Jenny is still so . . . awe inspiring.

“It’s like bruised fruit at the grocery store.” she continued. “And I only choose the best little morsels for my appetite.”

“John,” Monica whispered from behind me. “We have to run.”

I nodded, never taking my eyes off of Jenny. “Exactly. You run.”

“No!” she breathed, trying to keep a hold on her overflowing emotions. “Come on! We can both keep running!”

But I shook my head. “It’s alright, Monica. I’ve done this before.”

“What!”

“Awwww, what a gentleman.” Jenny cooed as she plucked me up in fingers that could easily engulf my whole body. “Letting the pretty girl run while you give yourself up. And who says chivalry is dead?”

I could already feel anxiety beginning to creep up on me as I contemplated experiencing being eaten again. This time, however, I refused to let it show on my face, and instead cast a somewhat defiant look towards the giantess.

“Maybe the man who’s about to be eaten?” I suggested.

Jenny smirked, showing of her talent for being lovely even while playing the bad girl. She brought me towards her lips, not wasting a moment this time around. Just as I was close enough that I could have practically touched them if I had reached out an arm, she muttered a message to me under her breath.

“Don’t be afraid.”

Her cavernous mouth opened wide to me, and the red carpet of her tongue was rolled out. Her fingers didn’t release me until I was gently seated on the surface of her tongue. After this, they withdrew, as did the tongue back inside of her mouth, and the entrance to the abyss sealed shut behind me. Just as with the other students, Jenny didn’t play around with my body, and swallowed me instantly. It came on like an unstoppable push that sent me towards her throat and over the edge. My push forward turned into a drastically steep slide, a few degrees shy of a free fall. Various noises surrounded me, all of which were both huge, and muffled by her body. The entire time, I couldn’t see a thing in front of me. Unlike those cartoons where a shrunken person sees what it looks like inside of the human body, there was no source of light in Jenny’s body to illuminate anything for me. I felt as if I had just entered a black hole and was simply going to be falling forever. My fall did end, however, and without any way of seeing my hand in front of my face, I was entirely unprepared for that.

I touched down in a pool of warm fluid that safely broke my fall without hurting me, landing in the most ungraceful manner I could think of. The pool wasn’t terribly deep, only waist high at the most, but the liquid was noticeably thicker than water, so that helped. Voices registered on my mind after my body settled into the liquid, indicating that the other students were alive too. I took a minute to allow myself to float a bit and comprehend the events of the day. If someone had told me this morning that I would be eaten twice . . . I’d probably believe them, but punch them anyway for saying it. With a sigh, I stood up. Jenny’s stomach was just as pitch black as the rest of her body. The others called out to me.

“Who else is here?” one panicked male shouted into the darkness.

“My name’s John,” I answered.

From somewhere to my left I could hear quiet crying. “Oh my God, w-we’re all going to die. She’s going to digest us, and we’ll all die in her stomach.”

Suddenly having an idea, I dug into my pocket and pulled out my smartphone. The screen immediately lit up, casting the only light in our prison, providing a beacon for the others who were probably lost in the dark. Pressing a few buttons, I turned on the flashlight, and was gifted with the ability to find everyone else. Everyone stirred, but no one moved from their seated positions in the pool. They knew that there was no hope of escape, and didn’t bother to do anything else but wait for the inevitable. From up above I heard something new, something that sounded like distant screaming. I took a few steps to the side just in time to avoid the newest addition to our exclusive club enter into our meeting. Monica splashed down in an infinitely more controlled manner than I had, and emerged from the pool looking none the worse, save for her sexy afro that was now plastered to her back and face. Whipping the hair from her face, she looked around at her new surroundings, shielding her eyes when she spotted my flashlight.

“John!” she exclaimed.

I dosed the light and ran over to her. Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her as if I believed we actually were going to die. At first I felt guilty, believing I was taking advantage of a situation I knew was going to be alright, just to hug her. That abated, though, when she hugged me back with twice as much ferocity, taking me by surprise. Her breaths were coming quick, almost sounding like sobs.

“I thought she killed you instantly!” she cried. “I thought she was going to kill me too!”

“Shhhhh, it’s alright. We’re alright.” I muttered to her. “We’re not going to die.”

Monica proceeded to sob in my arms, and I held her all the tighter, my eyes closing shut. Trying to use whatever strength my body possessed to make her feel safe in the face of abject terror.

“It’s going to be alright, Monica.” I repeated, not knowing what else to do. “It’s going to be alright.”

“Well, that certainly takes a load off of my mind,” said a new voice.

Opening my eyes, I was almost physically stunned to see that I was no longer standing in unending darkness. I was back in the music room, instruments righted and perfectly lined up around me, and an intact roof above my head. Sitting down on the choir platform steps was a visibly amused Jenny, grinning ear to ear. It suddenly dawned on me that I was still holding onto Monica. Except, when I looked, I realised I was just holding my arms out like an idiot who only thought he was holding onto Monica. I could practically feel the giggles bubbling beneath the surface of her calm manner.

I sighed, dropping my arms to my side, also noting that my body was completely dry now.

“Worst wingwoman of all goddamned time.”


 

Chapter End Notes:

What did you think? Does Jenny make a good method actress when she wants to play the devious Queen? Next chapter I think is going to be a more traditional giantess scenario, done in a traditional Jenny style. What does that mean? Stay tuned to find out (and comment).