- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My last story was entirely plot driven and had little to no fetish material. This one will be different, but it's still going to be a story, so I'll be taking a few chapters to build up to that. Stick with it and it'll pay off.

Author's Chapter Notes:

For those of you familiar with my writing style and think the first chapter is a little vague in some descriptions, that was done purposefully. I intend for this story to have much more giantess action than my previous ones, but I still like to build up to it first. Everything will make sense within the first few chapters.

 

 

I didn’t know who she was or what she wanted, she just appeared one day. She was a young woman, that much I could tell, but the rest of her was hard to describe. It was as if every time I tried to put words to her, they refused to stick, and instead faded away. Physical appearance, personality, mannerisms, all seemed to elude my understanding. The way she walked about, however, communicated that she had some kind of goal in mind. A goal implies a purpose for being here. Purpose implies ideas, which imply thoughts. She had some level of intelligence, and she wanted something. What was it? Maybe she was a wanderer just looking around, or a traveler intending to see new sights. Maybe she wanted to meet new people and make friends. Maybe she just wanted to know where there was a good restaurant around town, as well as a place to have fun.

Maybe she wanted to watch us all run around screaming.

The police had already tried to engage her, but were brushed aside in an instant. Who or whatever she was, she was too big and far too powerful for them. Abandoning any hope of stopping her, they poured their efforts into evacuating civilians. Meanwhile the National Guard had been summoned and were now doing everything in their power to stop her. It was no use. Despite all of the heavy artillery they had mustered, nothing seemed to faze her. Rockets and high caliber rounds shattered against her like water balloons for all the effect they had. If anything, they seemed to strengthen her. All the while, buildings continued to fall beneath her feet as she walked towards the soldiers. Whether it was out of bravery, resolve, or fear, the soldiers held their ground. Bending over at the hip, the young woman grasped the sides of a public library and tore it from the ground. That was when the soldiers wisely decided to run, but it was already too late. She threw the entire building to the ground where it shattered spectacularly.

The entire time I just sat there on the roof of my house and watched. I should have been running like everyone else, that’s what common sense told me I should do. For whatever reason, though, I couldn’t. It was like , out of everyone in the city, I was the only one who couldn’t see what was going on. But I could, I saw all of it. Maybe I was the only one who could see what was actually going on. Something no one else could see. I don’t know what that thing was, or if it was even there to begin with. All I knew was that I needed to witness this. All of it. The universe demanded a witness for this event, and I was it. So I sat, and watched. Even as she walked towards my neighborhood, her feet engulfing entire houses at once, I remained. I doubt I was within her notice, given how insignificant I appeared next to her. It was no surprise then that she brought her foot down upon my house without so much as a glance at me. She never knew I was there, and never would. She completed her step, and everything from there went blank.

Leaning back in my chair I tried to think of something else to say after that. The scene in my head ended with that step, but it somehow felt incomplete. There needed to be something else there, but I had nothing. My mind was as blank as my ending. Hell, I tried coming up with a halfway decent description of what the giantess looked like, only for that to also fail. Truthfully I wasn’t entirely sure why I was working so hard on such a vague idea. For whatever reason this one single scene was haunting my day dreams, so I felt compelled to put it in words, hoping it’ll eventually turn into something or leave me alone. Looking back at my Word document, I could only sigh. Usually I can come up with a good ending to these stories, but it takes me a while. I hate waiting for the rest of the story to materialize itself in my head, but I also hate shoddy work. Writing was one of the few things I could do well, and I’ll be damned if I was going to half ass any story. I could tell that I wasn’t going to get anything else from my brain today, though. So I closed the document and got ready for school.

My morning was as monotonous as any typical high schoolers day. Wake up at an ungodly hour, dress, eat, brush teeth, and ride the bus to school. I didn’t have any friends on the bus, so my trips were generally silent ones. I’d spend them staring out the window, taking in the neighborhood landscape, and imagining what it would look like for a giantess to be walking through. Sometimes it would be a casual stroll, where she would wave to all of the neighbors, carefully watch her steps, and maybe even lend a hand to a stranger in need. Other times it would be a rampage, like the one I wrote about this morning. Sometimes she would be completely indifferent, not going out of her way to hurt anyone, but not caring if she did. This is the world that lives inside my head at all times, and that’s why I write. I can’t actually live out any of my fantasies, but I can still bring them to life.

By the time the bus pulled up in front of the unimposing three story building most kids were already getting ready for the first class. The hallways were a mass of moving bodies, almost like a mini New York City. A decent sized earthquake hit the school and lasted for a minute, barely phasing the student body. In usual fashion I hunched my shoulders and kept my head down, trying to make it to my locker as discreetly as possible. Most days this works and my mornings go by without a hitch. This was not one of those mornings.

“Hey Loya!” called a voice from halfway down the hall.

I sighed. Finally making it to my locker I entered in the combination. My eyes remained forward as three figures approached me from behind. I didn’t turn around, and instead just rifled through the books I’d need for the day.

“Hey John,” came a deep, cheerful voice from behind. I continued to ignore it, right up until a size 11 shoe planted itself on my back and pushed me forward. I was just fast enough to brace my arms against the outside of my locker, preventing me from face-planting against the wall. Seems it was going to be one of those mornings. Lifting myself out of my locker and standing to my feet, I turned around to face my first headache of the day.

Dave Pannell stood about 5’10”, making him about three inches taller than me. While my hair was jet black, his was dirty blond, and he had a much more definite athletic build to him. The guy was built like a swimmer, whereas I was always more of a runner. Truthfully, I was halfway sure I could take him in a fight. What stopped me from finding out for sure, aside from common sense, were his two friends, Joey and Phil. Joey, who’s of Korean descent, was the tallest one of the group at 6’2”, and an integral part of the school’s basketball team. Meanwhile Phil, the black friend who’s about as tall as I am, ran track. Most of the school seemed to like these guys, and I could see why. They put on a good act, but I saw them for what they were. Assholes. Rather than say anything to them I just gazed impassively. Dave grinned.

“You don’t look like you got all that much sleep last night.” he noted. “Though honestly, it’s hard to tell with shut-ins.”

I kept up my blank stare and didn’t respond. Dave continued.

“I was going to cut you a break today, but then I remembered I didn’t like that last comment you made the other day at lunch. Something about me being a pussy, or whatever.” he reminded me. “I thought you’d like the chance to back that up.”

I spread my hands for him. “What do you want out of me, Dave? I can tell you’re pissed at something, probably because you forgot to do last night’s homework again, and now you want to take it out on me. If you really want to talk shit on someone, why don’t you go find a mirror?”

That got a chuckle out of him. “You’re quick with the comebacks, Loya. It’s a shame that’s the only challenge I get out of you. Suppose your dad never taught you how to back it up.”

My fist clenched without realizing it. Dave noticed, and his grinned deepened. “You going to do something with that?”

I wanted to, more than I’ve ever wanted to before. The only thing that stopped me, aside from common sense, was just this overwhelming exhaustion I was feeling. Things haven’t been exactly easy for me recently, and the last thing I wanted to do was add on to that. Whether I won the fight or not, and I was fairly sure I wouldn’t have, it would only make things worse for me. Not to mention an actual headache was beginning to set in, and it was too fucking early to be dealing with that. All I really wanted to do was fade back into the background where no one noticed me. I unclenched my fist. Dave looked a tad disappointed, but nodded expectantly. His friends chuckled.

“If I bring back a mirror like you asked, would you mind repeating that pussy joke you made about me?” he asked.

I kept my mouth shut. He looked to be about to say something, when footsteps drew his attention. Looking off to the side, we noticed Jenny Delhaze walking towards us. Though no one ever made mention of it, the school collectively agreed that Jenny was the most popular girl around. She was quite tall, and possessed a toned, athletic figure that came from a lifetime of different sports. Volleyball, basketball, cheerleading, you name it. Hell, she was even in my strength training class. Not that I’ve ever spoken to her, of course. I don’t play sports to begin with, and even I know who’s out of my batting average, so to speak. Her hair was literally golden blonde and reached halfway down her back, her lips were full, and her eyes drew you in despite the distracting size of her breasts. She looked to be talking with two other girls on the cheerleading team. Dave flagged her down as she walked by us.

“Hey Jenny, want to sit in the back for first period?” he asked.

Taking notice of our little group for the first time, Jenny stopped in front of us and surveyed the situation. The way she pursed her lips meant that she could tell something had been going on. Her gaze swept over each of us. When she met my eyes I looked away. My headache was only getting worse, and the bright lights of the hallway were disorienting.

“Sure Dave.” I heard Jenny say.

“Awesome,” he replied. “Would you like a hand with your book bag?”

She chuckled. “If it isn’t too much trouble. Thank you.”

Jenny paused. “Hey, you ok?”

I opened my eyes and slowly looked back over. Most everyone in the immediate area was looking at me. Dave and his friends with annoyance, Jenny’s friends with indifference, but Jenny herself with curiosity. Turning around slowly, I gathered up my books and quietly shut my locked.

“Just a headache,” I muttered over my shoulder without entirely turning around to face them.

Without another word, or so much as a glance back, I walked away. The further away I got the more my headache seemed to subside. I stopped walking halfway down the hall and looked back. Jenny removed her backpack from her shoulders and casually held it out for Dave. The moment she let go, the bag plummeted towards the ground, despite his efforts to hold onto it. If it wasn’t for Phil’s timely intervention, he would have probably dropped it. Together, holding the bag with both hands, the two of them carried it as they trailed behind Jenny towards their first class. Shaking my head clear of the last bit of my headache, I continued on. I had a literature class that was too easy for me to bother trying in. As soon as I sat down my attention checked out and I returned to daydreaming about the giantess from my latest story. Did she have a definite appearance? What was her personality? What was her motivation? Did she have a goal? Was she the only one of her kind? Did she have a friend?


 

Chapter End Notes:

Like I said, if it seems a little off, it should be. Stick around for this story and you'll see some pretty cool scenarios. Ones that I've wanted to write about for a while. But you'll still get a good story.