- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter explores the more "magical" aspects of Jenny's powers.

 

 

I was speechless in the moment. All my life, for as long as I’ve had a giantess fetish, this has been one of my biggest fantasies. Not so much being between the giantess’s lovely toes, but telling her a story. It was a deeply sacred fantasy, not in a sexual way, but a personal one. Telling stories was one of the few things I was good at. To be able to make good of such a useless skill, all for the amusement of a towering beauty, almost brought me to tears. What saved me from such an embarrassing display was the radiance of Jenny’s eyes. There was a light in them. Something inexplicable and other wordly, but at the same time very human. It was a light of comfort which told me that I was safe to be who I was, and do what I wanted. For just this moment, I was allowed to forget the baggage I carried with me at all times, and just be happy. Bringing my right leg up, I planted my foot on the divet between her toes that I now sat on, and rested my arm on my knee.

“Melisande is almost like a parody of fairy tale tropes, borrowing heavily from Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel.” I explained. “For example, much like in Sleeping Beauty, fairies are to be invited to birthing parties in order to impart gifts on newly born members of royal families.”

Jenny nodded and I continued. “Well the King and Queen of one unnamed island decided that they didn’t wish to offend any fairies by neglecting to invite one. So they decided not to hold a birthing party, and instead have a christening without inviting any of them. What they didn’t count on was that this would insult all of the fairies, who all showed up at their castle, each prepared to give the princess a horrible gift. However, only one had the chance, and this fairy decided that the princess would be cursed to lose all of her golden hair, and never have it grow back.”

Jenny flinched a little. “Ouch. Hitting the child where it hurts, huh?”

I nodded in agreement. “The other fairies were lining up behind her, ready to each cast their own curses on the innocent baby.”

“Did one of them curse her to be a giant?” Jenny asked.

“They never got the chance,” I replied. “The King was a smart man, and stepped in to prevent that. He cited old traditions that said only one fairy was ever left out of a christening party, and that role fell on the fairy who had already given her gift. He reminded them how, if a fairy should break the old customs, they would be snuffed out like a candle. The fairies were trapped. Either they had to admit that this was no christening party, or give their gift and risk dying. None of them dared take the challenge, paying their respects to the King and Queen regarding their new daughter, and departed quickly.”

“But the girl’s still bald, right?”

I nodded. “Yes, but the King said that he had a wish saved up from his fairy godmother that he had never had need of before. He decided that, when the princess had grown up, she would be allowed to use it to wish for hair, or anything else she might desire instead.”

I paused for a moment to adjust myself. The space between her toes was quite cozy, but if I stayed in one position for too long I’d begin to lose circulation in some of my limbs. My movements brought forth another giggle from on high and I found myself grinning, feeling more at ease with this giantess than I had in a long time around most everyone else. Reaching behind me with my left hand, I stroked the underside of her second and third toes, eliciting more laughter. Jenny favored me with another affectionate squeeze. I went on with my tale.

“Princess Melisande grew up to make her parents proud. She was compassionate, gracious to her subjects, and beautiful beyond words. When she had turned 18 years of age, the King gave her his wish, granting anything her heart desired. Melisande wished for golden hair a yard long.”

Jenny whistled, the sound echoing over the rolling hills of forest green. “I like the sound of that.”

Jenny’s own blonde hair reached just a bit passed her shoulder blades, waving and curling slightly in all of the right places, like a river of sunlight. Running her hands through her hair, Jenny combed her fingers, starting from the top of her head, and outwards. At first I couldn’t tell if what I was seeing was an optical illusion, but it appeared as if Jenny’s hair was extending as her fingers ran through it. Sure enough, when she had freed her hands, her hair fell around her, nearly twice as long as it had been before. The river of sunlight had now become a waterfall.

“What do you think?” she asked. “Better than hers?”

I considered the image before me, drinking it in, really. “Very much so. Except for one small detail.”

“Oh?”

“Melisande wished for her hair to grow an inch longer everyday.” I answered.

Jenny’s eyebrows shot up at once, as did the corner of her mouth. “And she thought that was a good idea?”

“I never said she was brilliant,” I admitted with a shrug.

Jenny’s expression relaxed, yet remained as playful as ever. “Well now, I can’t let her outdo me then.”

Running her fingers through her silken locks one more time, Jenny paused just at the base of her skull, where her hair began. In the blink of an eye she snapped her arms outward, throwing her hair forwards, where it spread out in the air as if she were underwater. As the hair traveled outward it extended in length just as before, only this time to a much greater degree. Before I knew it a canvas had flown above my head, replacing the sun as my source of golden radiance. Ever so slowly the banner of hair drifted downwards, appearing much lighter than hair of that mass should have. No doubt she was keeping it from falling fast, intending to bury me, not crush me. I was entrenched in the ocean of silk unharmed, and feeling comfortably warm. The aroma of Jenny’s feet was suddenly accompanied by the lavender scent of the shampoo which still clung to her locks. All around me was warmth and softness. Should Heaven prove to be real, this is easily what I imagine it being akin to, for me at least. I wanted nothing more than to gather her hair around me and drift off to sleep, nestled between her divine toes, and kept warm by her shimmering blanket of hair.

With unbelievable grace and gentleness, my perch began to rock back and forth, causing the hair all around me to shift to the side. Eventually my head broke the surface, followed closely by the rest of me, and finally by the tops of her toes. Jenny, from her grand distance away, laughed at the sight of her toes peeking out above her hair, much like they would have, had she been taking a bubble bath. Her eyes drank in the sight of me, delighting in every second of it, and I reveled in her admiring gaze.

“Oh my God, you look so precious down there,” she squealed. “So how’s this? More like it?”

A sudden, exploratory urge overtook me, and I found myself standing up from my seated position between her toes. Jenny quirked an eyebrow as she watched me look on intently at the ocean of hair that sloped downwards from where I stood. Without warning I dived forward, treating the cloud like mass of threads as if they were a slide, and what a slide it made for. My body rushed down the slope created by her massive feet, like the world’s greatest sledding hill. The rushing wind sung in my ears, intermixed with laughter that could only be coming from Jenny. Her hair was so indescribably smooth that I had practically floated overtop of it, never once feeling any sort of burn from the friction of my slide. The ride was short lived, and I came to a stop just above where I guessed her knees to be. Some of her hair parted as this happened, allowing me to sink just a tad bit, back into the warmth of her luscious strands. Standing to my feet, I spread my arms wide and gestured around me.

“I’d say much better than hers.” I declared.

“How professional of you.” she acknowledged with a nod of her head. “So what happened to Melisande?”

“What you would expect.” I told her, sitting comfortably in her glowing, blonde blanket. “Her hair grew everyday until it trailed after her for yards. Eventually she had it cut off, and felt relieved for a short while. However, her hair grew back, this time at twice the rate. This only increased the more times her hair was cut. Before long Melisandre was receiving haircuts multiple times a day. While the King tried to get in touch with his fairy godmother, rewards were posted for anyone who could stop her hair from growing. This call was answered by a Prince named Florizel. He promised to save Melisande if she would accept his hand in marriage, to which she agreed.”

Jenny rolled her eyes in response to that, prompting me to ask. “Not a fan of princes coming to save the day?”

“On the contrary I was always a fan of a prince charming saving the princess.” she countered. “I always wanted one of my own.”

She sighed. “But when you have the ability to save yourself from anything with the snap of your fingers, it takes all of the charm out of it. Like being rescued from a tower made of tissue paper.”

I pondered that for a second. “Huh, does sound kind of boring.”

Jenny gave a casual shrug. “It is what it is. So how did he save her?”

“He requested that she wait for him in her room.” I went on. “The prince, meanwhile, scaled the garden vines that clung to the wall next to her balcony. As the princess was forced onto the balcony by her hair pushing her out of her room, the prince instructed her to wrap it three times around an iron hook that hung just outside. When she had done so, he grabbed hold of her hair, less than three feet from the top of her head, and told her to jump. As she did, he took his great sword, and cleaved the hair in two. Florizel lowered her to the ground, and was delighted to see that her hair had not grown an inch after cutting it.”

“Why is that?” she asked.

I gave a small smile, knowing all too well what was coming next. “ ‘Because’, said the prince. ‘You had only ever removed the hair from the princess. I simply removed the princess from the hair.’.”

At once Jenny’s jaw fell open, emitting a small hiccup of a laugh as she did so. For a second or two her body jittered in place, before releasing its pent up laughter in rolling waves.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” she roared. “How does that make any sense?”

I held my hands up, managing to contain my own laughter. The ocean of hair which I tread through rose and fell, not unlike a real sea. I had no fear of sinking, as I already sat just a bit above the surface of her knee. Instead, I enjoyed the wave pool I found myself in, feeling safe in her company. “I didn’t write the story, just keep that in mind.”

“I’ll try to,” she exclaimed, coming down from her explosion of laughter. “I thought he had some kind of magic blade or something. I mean, points for thinking outside of the box, but still that’s just . . .” she shook her head.

At once I could feel her hair slide around my body. Much like the receding tide of the ocean, Jenny’s hair was being recalled to her head. For a second, I leaned backwards, soaking in the feeling of the pure fabric slipping beneath me. Tilting my head backwards until I could see straight behind me, I noted the oncoming boundary line of her hair, just a few yards away. Without giving much thought to the action, I gripped the golden locks with both hands, holding on with as much meager strength as my body could give, and was carried along with the tide. Correcting my position, so that I rode on my stomach instead of my back, I watched the scenery in the distance roll by me. The sight of moving so swiftly above the treetops was close to riding the wind itself. If anything, I believe Jenny’s hair to be softer than even the wind.

My flight path soon deviated to traveling upwards at a gradual pace, almost opposite of how it felt to slide down her abdomen during gym class. My ascension slowed, then stopped once Jenny’s hair had returned to its normal length, and I was left dangling to a few handfuls of strands, my body brushing up against her right breast. With a chuckle, Jenny brought her palm just underneath of me, allowing me a platform to step onto. When I had, she brought me up to her face and sighed.

“. . . just so stupid.” she finished.

“The king agreed with that, as he already foresaw the problems that would arise.” I said, then added as an afterthought “no pun intended.”

“What would those be?” Jenny asked, settling back down.

“That evening, the palace held a celebratory feast, in honor of both the Princess being relieved from her curse, and the marriage that would soon take place between her and Florizel. As the night carried on, the King could not help but feel an air of uncertainty fill the room. Something did not seem quite right to his eyes.” I narrated. By now I was beginning to settle into the comfortable mind set I usually feel when I write out a story. The images became clearer in my head, and the words found their way to my lips without having to ponder hard on them.

“When the Melisande stood from her seat, she continued to rise past everyone else, revealing herself to be a height of nine feet tall. The King had feared this possibility. When they removed the hair from the princess, the hair grew back. When they removed the princess from the hair, she grew instead.” I continued. “The entire palace was at a loss for how to solve this new problem. Melisande found herself growing at an alarming rate. Merely a few hours later she couldn’t fit into her own room, and spent the night in the palace garden. By morning, her head peaked above the castle walls, revealing herself to the entire kingdom. Though the city guards were able to keep the citizens under control, they could not promise that this would stop anytime. Meanwhile, Melisande, she was experiencing . . . well . . .”

Turning away from Jenny, I gestured out at the expansive landscape around us. “This. All of this. She went, in that moment, from an innocent princess to a demi-goddess. And she saw her kingdom in a way no mortal ever had before.”

I paused for a moment, allowing the picture to form in my head. “Within the limits of her vision was the entire expanse of the island her kingdom sat upon. Stretching out before her were all of the brick and mortar houses her people inhabited. Cobblestone streets running through every exposed patch of ground like a web, holding her city together. Along these streets walked her people; kind, good natured men and women who occasionally looked towards her with open amazement.”

A sensation of vertigo swept over me as I noticed the air shimmering in all directions. I tried to blink the nausea away, only for it to increase, causing me slight delusions. I tried hard to hold onto the images that I had just been describing, to bring my mind under control. With an effort of will, I brought those scenes back up, focusing on them. They had been so vivid and clear, I had held them in my mind as easily as if they had been in front of me. My vertigo passed, and with it, the scenery of imaginary kingdoms and villages….

Or at least, it should have.

What had once been miles of dense trees and hills, now had become actual buildings, inhabited by moving figures of medieval men and women! Towns and civilians, just as I had described, just as I had seen in my head, now existed in the real world where only nature had stood just moments before. At first I couldn’t tell if this was an effect of the vertigo, or if my vertigo was an effect of this happening. Looking up at Jenny, I saw her marvel openly at the same sight. Her breaths coming lighter but quicker, as her excitement mounted.

“Did you not do this?” I asked her.

“Not purposely,” she breathed, looking down at me. “When you started describing it all I just . . . you painted such a vivid image, I saw it in my head as if it was real. I guess it just leaked out accidentally.”

I was captivated. Jenny had demonstrated how her powers were used for pleasure and games to an astonishing degree. However, until now, they had only been used to manipulate size on a whim. Now, I was being given a taste at how truly . . . magical her talents were. She wasn’t just capable of demolishing buildings on a whim, she could actually create. She could create something, and make it beautiful.

“Is it real?” I asked.

She shook her head. “Just an illusion.”

“Still, you can make this happen, yet tell me with a straight face that you’re not a goddess.” I noted disbelievingly.

“You made this,” she corrected me. “I just . . . made it so that you could see what you made. . . So what else could she see?”

Looking back out at the life like illusion, I carried on with my tale. The scenery updated and changed as I went on to describe new details.

“Further out at the edge of the town was a peer, loaded with ships of varying sizes. Some being docked by sailors, running about the deck in all directions, trimming sails, and unloading mounds of cargo. Others were being stocked with fresh orders of supplies, the crews of these ships preparing themselves for a long voyage ahead of them. They offered up customary prayers with every task they completed, hoping for another safe journey. The weather was fair, with a bright sky of light to send them on their way. Children played about in the streets, laughing away their days of no worries. On the horizon, however, came a foreboding line, silhouetted against the climbing sun. These were ship, but not ones that meant to dock for trading. They were ships of an invading island not far from here.”

“The sailors stationed in the crows nests of the trading vessels spied the oncoming fleet, and spread warning to those on the ground, the news travelling faster than fire in a barn of dried straw. When this news had reached the ear of Melisande, she stood to her feet and looked down upon the panicking families. These were her lands, her people. They looked to the King and Queen for protection from horrors such as war. Others, volunteered to aid in protection, joining the royal armies, for occasions such as this. Melisande could never lead an army, nor could she fight a war. But protecting her people, however, was a task she more than eagerly took up herself to carry out. The good men of her island would not have to sacrifice themselves needlessly this day. Not while she was here.”

The ships that Jenny had added to the scene ran aground on the imaginary island, and soon the beaches swarmed with soldiers, all bearing various weapons of the medieval or renaissance eras. We weren’t historians after all, so some eras may have been mixed up. Each soldier was scaled to my size, making them little more than figurines to my blonde friend.

With great care, Jenny stood to her feet, seeming to grow an extra hundred feet or so in the process. Had I not been sitting, I would have been thrown down against her palm by the enormous movements. Carefully, she pinched me between her index finger and thumb, and placed me up on her right shoulder, giving me a wink as I passed by her face. When I had settled down, holding securely to a few strands of hair, she turned back to the army that had come forth across an ocean as vast as her imagination.

“What did Melisande do?” she asked me.

“She walked out to meet the army, her mere steps rocking the battle hardened soldiers to their core. Some tried to flee from her, while others tried to fight. Both parties were futile, however. The beautiful 18 year old princess, who had never fought a battle in her life, or had even wished a bad thought towards someone, began scooping up soldiers by the handfuls.”

Jenny did as I described, being the actress to my director. The soldiers reacted to her as if they had been real men, either trying to fight her or run. Incredibly enough, they appeared solid whenever she touched them. Their bodies, being caught by her hands, rolled and flail about. One soldier, whether by accident or by choice, fell from her upturned palms, bellowing out in fear as he raced towards the sandy floor beneath him. When he landed, his entire form faded away into nothing, proving that these had never been real men at all, no matter how alive they seemed.

“When she had captured all of them, Melisande placed them all back into their ships, allowing them to drop unceremoniously from her hands, from a short enough height that not a one was injured. Then, with a mighty flick of her finger, she sent each ship back to its native land so swiftly, that not a soldier dared ever set foot on her land again.”

Jenny carried out the action, delighting in the sight of each ship, grand as they appeared to someone of my size, racing across the water like a battery propelled toy. Each ship vanished after it had reached the edge of her mental projection. The giantess giggled.

“Look at them go”.

Cheers erupted from down below. Turning around, Jenny and I saw the townsfolk dancing in the streets, waving at us. At her, to be more precise. Just as it had been with the soldiers, every distinct person behaved as if they were really alive. Men and women alike shouted their gratitude towards their new monarch. Jenny waved back.

“ I always knew I’d make a good princess.” she sighed.

“I can’t help but agree,” I told her.

Casting me a side look, she placed a finger to her lips in concentration. “So if I’m the princess who saves the day, what does that make you?”

The majority of men in my position would have readily answered with: prince charming. I, however, knew my lot in life. “The court bard.”

With the tip of her finger still against her lip, she pondered that answer for a moment. “I can see you fitting that role perfectly.”

“Too bad neither of us have long for this earth,” I told her. “Less than a day after Melisande turned back the invaders, she noticed the ground beneath her feet give way. She had yet to stop growing, and now was becoming too heavy for the island. Itself.”

The kingdom around us dwindled in size, condensing and becoming smaller, until the borders of the island shrank past Jenny’s feet, leaving her in water that was barely ankle level. Day turned to night within our bubble of imagination, and the stars that blinked into light put to shame any night sky I had seen before. So many were they, I wondered how Jenny’s projection could fit them all. Off in the distance the ocean stretched on. Landmasses that may have been continents stood at the very edge of our vision. At her feet was the island, no bigger than a dinner plate in size. Black specks, not even big enough to be called dots, moved around, indicating the location of carts and people. I continued my story.

“Days had passed since the last army had invaded, and Melisande had taken it upon herself to guard her island from any more conquest attempts. By the time she spied another fleet, however, she had grown too large to do anything about it without killing any of the enemy soldiers. Unwilling to take a life, no matter how small, the princess thought of a different solution. Reaching down beneath the earth, she uprooted the entire island and carried it off in her hands, far from any such armies. When the fleet came upon the area where her land was supposed to be, they found nothing but turbulent ocean, stirred crazy by her movements.”

All of this was carried out as I narrated it. Jenny looked down upon the island she held literally in the palm of her hands. Her voice dropped down to a whisper, as if she were afraid of breaking the landmass apart by speaking too loud.

“You know I’ve held the Earth in my hands a few times.” she told me. “I know that sounds impressive and god-like, but compared to the rest of the universe, it isn’t. It wasn’t even a power trip, it was just to see if I could. At first, I thought it was the most amazing thing I’ll ever see. But this . . . just feels more intimate. Like I’m seeing the people I’m trying to keep safe.”

I paused to consider the weight of her words. Holding a planet in your hands sounds like the most god-like thing I could think of at the moment. Yet Jenny, this innocent, enormous, eighteen year old girl, didn’t care in the slightest. She wasn’t interested in her powers for the sake of power itself. Whereas others would look at the world in their hands as the capabilities of a true deity, Jenny only cared about the people on the little ball of dirt. In that moment I could only feel grateful that Jenny was the kind of person she is. Not only out of fear, but because the world just needs a girl like her

“So what happens next?” she asked, setting the island back down in the water. Then, reaching over with the same amount of care as before, she plucks me from my seat, and brings me back to the palm of her hand.

I shrugged. “Nothing else that’s interesting, I’m afraid. The prince tells Melisande from inside her ear to cut her hair. She did so using a pair of scissors from her pocket that had grown with her, along with the rest of her clothes. When she cut her hair, she began to shrink all of the way down, until she was normal size again.”

“How does that work?” she asked in an appropriately puzzled voice. I waved a dismissive hand.

“Magic.” I said, as if that explained everything.

Jenny gave a shrug, realizing there was no rational way to explain that.

“Once she had returned to normal size, Melisande’s hair began to grow again, leaving them back to where they had begun. Only now, the King’s fairy godmother had gotten back to them, suggesting that they try using scales. No one in the kingdom knew what that meant, until the Florizel was struck with an idea. Bringing out a giant set of scales, they gathered the princess’s hair into one, while Melisande herself sat in the other. Her hair continued to grow until eventually it’s weight equaled her own. Just a split second before that happened, the prince drew his sword, and brought it down, severing her locks at just the right moment when she and her hair were of the same weight. Because of this, neither her hair, nor her body, knew which one was supposed to grow, leaving the magic of the wish deadlocked.”

Jenny groaned. “I just . . . ugh! There’s so much wrong with that! How does that even work?”

I smiled a little. “You’re asking the wrong guy. I just tell the stories.”

With a sigh, Jenny brought me up closer to her face. “And despite the many plot holes, you did a fantastic job of telling it. All of this was possible because of your words.”

I allowed myself a moment to admire the world of possibility around us one last time, before it all faded away, leaving us back in the middle of a sea of green. I shook my head, sticking my hands in my pockets.

“I don’t deserve any of the credit for this, but thank you for letting me see it.” I told her. “It was . . . really something else. Something I’ll never forget.”

My giantess friend cast me a cheeky wink. “That’s what happens when you hang with me. I make memories.”

I chuckled a bit. “And you do it well.”

She joined me in a laugh for a second, only for us both to fall silent as we watched the scenery of the real world around us. For a while, neither of us spoke, and just enjoyed the company of the other. The peace was eventually disturbed a few minutes later when Jenny spoke up.

“I assume you’ll be needing a lift home?” she asked.

I shrugged. “I thought I’d walk, I could use the exercise. . . . What state are we even in?”

“I think Montana,” she answered in a less than certain voice.

I grunted. “Maybe I’ll accept a ride.”


 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will include one of the fetish elements someone asked how I would include. Can't wait to show you guys. Till then leave a comment and let me know if you like what you're reading. Thank you