- Text Size +

I want to say more about this. I should be able to say more about this. This moment, this very image, has been the subject of more dreams and fantasies than I could count. I sat in the palm of a literal giantess! And I had no words to give. The enormous classmate whose hand I currently resided on broke the silence with a giggle.

“However many times I hold someone in my hand it’s always so surreal,” she noted aloud.

I looked up at her from where I sat, not at all sure what to say. My mind was buzzing with questions and I could hardly nail one down. Jenny took notice of my silence and quirked an eyebrow.

“Well don’t just sit there.” she told me. “Take a look around. Trust me.”

On slow, steady legs, I stood up and looked around. The palm I was resting on looked to be about ten feet wide, and held me with plenty of room to spare. Her skin was very soft, containing the faintest traces of a citrus smell, probably from some kind of moisturizing cream. Despite how easily her skin gave way to my steps, making the terrain uneven for walking, I was able to keep my balance rather well. As carefully as I could, I padded my way towards the edge of her hand. I had barely noticed when I had landed on her hand that we were outside. The sky above me looked much the same as it had through the windows while I was running around the school. So we were still on Earth, and time was progressing normally. That was fairly easy to digest.

The rest of the setting came as a bit of a stretch, no pun intended under the circumstances. Stretching out before me was our home town, looking as normal as it always did. Pedestrians went about their day driving on the streets or walking on the sidewalks. Others carried on with yard work, or various other tasks. Everything seemed normal, save for the 200 ft tall cheerleader that stood in front of the school. Apparently I haven’t been shrunken down in size. Jenny really was a giantess, standing next to the school, in the open air, and no one gave her a second glance. Questions were reeling in my head, almost as hard as the vertigo that was beginning to hit me. I had never been a big fan of heights, ironic as that might seem for a giantess fetishist. I allowed myself a tiny glance down, just to fully drive home the image of how big Jenny really was.

Speaking of Jenny, she had been surprisingly quiet the whole time. Gazing back up at her, I found her studying me intently. Up close I could fully appreciate why exactly the whole school considered her to be the most beautiful young woman enrolled here. Her features were nearly flawless, and her gigantic stature only emphasized them. Her lips were lushious and full, and likely softer than any pillow I had ever slept on. Her features were sharp, but also delicate, like fine glass. In the sun her blonde hair practically radiated gold light. But her eyes . . .

By the fucking stars her eyes were captivating. They were intelligent, perhaps more so than was good for her. I could tell at once that they saw much, and saw through everything else. These were eyes that watched the world around her and missed nothing. For reasons I couldn’t quite pin down, those eyes seemed familiar to me. They gave off a certain look that I had seen numerous times before. The answer, however, was out of reach for me. What mattered now, though, were that these eyes were aimed entirely at me. She was studying me and, despite her easy going smile, was looking me over with a reserved intensity.

This somehow brought me back into familiar territory. I had been in my fair share of staredowns, especially with others that were bigger or stronger than me. Even though Jenny was in a class all of her own in terms of size or strength, I fell back on my instincts all the same. They had carried me through her game after all. Perhaps this was merely part two of her trials.

Or maybe it was something else entirely.

Nevertheless, I brushed the ends of my unbuttoned flannel shirt aside, stuck my hands in the pockets of my jeans, and met her gaze impassively. She in turn smiled at me in a way that said she approved of how well I was composing myself.

“Do you always handle things so seriously?” she asked.

I paused for a moment to consider that without breaking eye contact. “Everything except school work.”

She chuckled lightly, taking care not to blow me over with her breath. “About time I found someone with an actual sense of humor. You and I are going to get along real well.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked her.

Closing her eyes, Jenny took a slow breath that, while gentle, still stirred my clothes. “I’m getting ahead of myself. We should probably talk first. I can only imagine how this must all look to you. Would you care to take a walk with me?”

“Do I have a choice?” I asked her in a low voice.

“Of course you do.” Jenny replied, giving me another friendly smile.

“What if I were to say no?”

She tilted her head to the side. “Then I’d ask if there was anything I could do to convince you to trust me, after putting you down of course.”

I eyed her and said nothing. This entire scenario has been fucking nuts from start to finish, that I cannot stress enough. However, as weird as it might sound to the average sane human being, I really wanted to see where this would go. This was a literal fantasy come to life for me, and I wanted to explore all of it. However, since this was real life (at least as far as I can tell) that means I’m playing for keeps. There’s no hitting the backspace on my death and undoing it. I needed to be able to trust her.

“How would you convince me to stay?” I asked her.

Her smile deepened. By God it looked so genuine. “Ask me anything you want and I’ll answer it. You’ve probably got a million questions for me as it is, and they’re all free range. So shoot.”

“And you’ll be entirely honest with me?” I challenged.

She nodded. “I swear, I’ll hold nothing back.”

I paused for a moment and merely gazed at her. “How do you see yourself as a person?”

That got her attention as the smile slid from her face. “What do you mean?”

“How do you see yourself as a person?” I repeated, crossing my arms and waiting.

“That’s your first question!” she exclaimed.

I nodded.

The giantess turned her head to the side to exhale without launching me off of her hand. “You don’t pull your punches, do you?”

“You trapped me in school and threw lockers at me,” I shot back. “I’d say we’re passed going easy on each other.”

The 200 ft tall athlete suddenly turned a little sheepish. “Fair enough.”

She became silent as she mulled over her answer. I could tell she was taking this seriously. Perhaps she knew what was on the line. This was the make-or-break question. Finally she looked down on me and spoke in a soft tone.

“I don’t like to talk about how I see myself as a person.” she admitted. “I know everyone in school assumes I’m this ultra perfect star that can do no wrong. The truth is though that I can, and have done, a lot of wrong. But . . . but I’m honestly trying to do better. Maybe one day I can give you a better answer than that. One that I’m actually proud of.”

Jenny stopped talking and we both stood there in silence. I allowed that silence to stretch on until it became almost oppressive to her. I could start to see her eyes almost pleading with me to give some kind of reaction. Very slowly I nodded to her.

“Alright, let’s go for a walk.”

She nodded to me in turn. “Then get comfortable. We might be at this a while.”

I did as instructed and Jenny began walking. Our school was located in the midst of a suburban area on the outskirts of the city. From the direction she was moving in we were headed for the city itself. For the moment though, we were still among the houses, which only reached her ankles and calves. Sitting in her palm, watching the scenery fly by beneath me, was just as I had always imagined it would be. Even from so high up I could notice the effects her mere footsteps had on the neighborhood. The people at her feet wobbled back and forth, yet remained as unfazed as if Jenny wasn’t there at all. Come to think of it, it reminded me of something else I hadn’t ever questioned until now.

“I assume you’re the reason our town has so many earthquakes that no one mentions.” I noted.

She grinned, looking down at me from on high. “We should start at the beginning before we get into all of that. By the way, it’s John, right? John . . . Loya?”

“So you do know me,” I said. “That’s actually the biggest surprise of the day.”

She snorted. “You don’t think much of the popular crowd, do you?”

“Well . . . I usually just try and keep as low a profile as I can manage.” I explained.

“Any reason for that?” she asked.

“Yes, but I’m here to ask you the questions, remember?”

Jenny nodded. “Well I definitely know you’re in one of my classes. I had to struggle a bit to remember your name, though, so I guess you’ve succeeded for the most part.”

Taking a deep breath, I prepared myself for the big questions. “So, do you want to tell me where you got these powers from, and what they are exactly?”

Jenny, who was taking great care not to step on anything as she walked the streets, sighed. “No matter how many times I do this, it never gets easier to explain. . . I honestly have no idea why it is I can do what I can. All I know is that when I was growing up I would get fevers more than twice as often as normal kids. Some of them would be pretty intense. I’ve been hospitalized three times I think, but there was no definitive explanation for any of it.”

She paused for a second to over step a row of houses and move to a different street. One that had almost no cars trying to drive through her feet. So far no one had actually hit her, as they all seemed to slow down or stop when they got too close. Still, no one reacted to the giant young woman at all.

“I spent a lot of my younger years inside, either reading, playing games, or daydreaming.”

I grunted. “Here I thought I was the shut in.”

“You wouldn’t be able to tell now but that was me as a kid.” she agreed. “I always like fantasy books the best. You know, knights, princesses, castles, and giant monsters. I used to have playsets where I’d act out my own story ideas. I’d have all of the characters, and when I needed a big monster I’d just pretend to be one myself.”

I nodded, feeling a little nostalgic towards my own childhood. “So when did all of that become real for you?”

“During my last stay in the hospital, when I was thirteen.” she went on. “I was suffering from the worst fever yet. I remember going in and out of consciousness most of the night, not sure if I was even alive at one point. Then, I opened my eyes and thought I was dreaming. I stood in the middle of New York City, only I was about 500 ft tall. At first it was so surreal, until I realized that I wasn’t dreaming. The screaming people, the cars crashing into my feet, the feeling of the buildings as I brushed against them. Thankfully I didn’t have the chance to actually destroy anything. Once I realized I wasn’t dreaming I panicked and immediately wished that I was normal sized again. Just like that, I was standing in the streets at regular height, everyone still panicking around me. After that I wished myself back in my hospital bed, and I was in the blink of an eye. No one wa in there, luckily. When I turned on the TV I saw the whole thing being covered on every news station.”

“. . . I don’t remember hearing of anything like that.” I told her.

“That’s because I wished with all of my might that everything I did would have been undone and no one would have remembered it.” Jenny explained. “After that I felt so worn out I passed out asleep instantly. When I woke up the next morning my fever had completely went away, and no one remembered that there had been a giantess in New York.”

“So you just . . . will things to happen and they happen? Like reality warping?” I asked.

She nodded. “Exactly like that. After that day I kept what I could do a secret, and tried to test my new powers out.”

“So what exactly can you do?”

“Almost anything.” she replied.

Even though I had mentally prepared myself for an answer like that, it was still scary to hear it said out loud. An eighteen year old girl who can do almost anything she wants? There’s an entire Twilight Zone episode expressing why that’s one of the most terrifying scenarios that can exist. In fact there’s three. My silence must have become noticeable, because she stopped walking for a minute and looked at me.

“Does that scare you?” she asked.

“Just keep talking.” I replied plainly.

“You’re scared of me, aren’t you?” she asked with a hint of sadness in her voice.

“Yes. Now keep talking. Why a giant?”

She cocked her head to the side. “What do you mean?”

“Why a giant?” I repeated. “Your first unconscious use for your powers was to become a giant. Why? If you can do almost anything you will, you could have conjured up anything while you were dreaming. Instead you were dreaming about being a giant.Why that specifically?”

“You ask good questions,” she noted in an approving tone. Jenny continued her stroll while she spoke. The city was quickly approaching. “Like I said, I always played the giant in games when I was a kid. I really liked it, and eventually I became interested in stories about them. I was always a small kid so I liked fantasizing about being huge more than being a princess. I guess that fascination just stuck with me.”

“Until it eventually became your fetish.” I guessed.

I don’t think there was another sentence I could have said that would have brought out the same reaction from her. Jenny didn’t just stumble, she almost tripped entirely. Her fingers instinctively closed in around me, which stopped me from being thrown from her hand. The ground all around her, however, heaved under the force of her steps. Cars were thrown a few feet into the air. Some landed back on all four wheels, while others flipped over onto their backs. Alarms had been set off, and dogs were going crazy in a few of the houses. The street itself had a number of cracks now running along it thanks to the power of her fumbled stomps. Jenny took a moment to regain her composure and make sure I was alright. Then, looking sheepishly around her, surveyed the damage her steps had caused. Taking a relaxing breath, she waved her hand dismissively, and all was peaceful again. Looking down from her hand I saw the neighborhood as it had been moments before her misstep. Cars were now righted and no longer blaring their alarms, dogs had stopped barking, and the cracks in the street had disappeared.

All with just a casual wave of her hand.

I gave a low whistle. “So I’m guessing that’s a yes.”

She eyed me almost disbelievingly for a moment, before she sighed. “What made you jump to that conclusion.”

“Childhood fascination that stayed with you when you hit your puberty years.” I explained. “You were having giantess dreams during one of the most traumatic moments of your young life, which was your attempt at comforting yourself. Plus, giving that you were dreaming about that while your body was developing, I can only guess your fondness for being huge transformed into something sexual. That’s how all fetishes evolve.”

She snorted. “You get all of that from Mr Strakest’s Psych class?”

I shrugged in return. “I just do a lot of thinking in my spare time. I got good at it over time.”

Jenny continued her walk. “I guess it’d be pointless to deny it at this point. Do you think I’m a freak for that or something? It’s a more common fetish than you think, you know.”

I chuckled lightly. “Trust me, I’ve got no stones to throw from my glasshouse. You’re good.”

“Do you mean that?” she asked. It made her sound younger, for some reason. Almost . . . vulnerable. A vulnerable giantess was not something I was used to, even in my own stories. I leaned backwards on my hands and looked directly into her watery blue eyes. I could see some fear in them. Fear that I was going to judge her or be disgusted by her. I recognized the look, because I had seen it in my own eyes before.

“Trust me,” I told her slowly, trying to put some weight behind my words. “I don’t judge people for things like that. If anything I’m honored you’d confide something like that with me. Your secret is safe.”

That got me another one of her smiles. I had to wonder if her powers had something to do with why they were so warm and inviting.

“I believe you. Thank you, John.” she told me.

I brushed the comment aside. “It’s nothing. So, you still like to play giant these days I can see.”

“Yeah, I guess I never did grow out of that. No pun intended.” she added.

“I remember you always being 12 ft tall, but for some reason I never thought that was out of the ordinary. Neither does anyone else. Is that your doing?” I asked.

She nodded. “I like to be big around everyone else. At first it was entertaining to see everyone act so shocked, or even panic around me. But after a while it became tiring. So I willed it that, whenever people see me, they think it’s the most normal thing in the world.”

“Unless you want to play a game with them,” I concluded. “Then you can undo that and they’ll run from you, just like you did to me.”

“Well, that’s the thing. I didn’t do that to you.” she stressed. “In fact I tried to make you think I was normal again, but it didn’t work.”

“Huh, why is that?” I asked.

“You don’t know? I was hoping you could tell me.”

I tried to recall what had happened in the library when I had literally stumbled into all of this. “All I know is that I’ve been getting dreams and headaches lately. The worst one came in the library when I tripped over you. That was the first time I realized it wasn’t normal that you were so big.”

“You don’t have any powers of your own, do you?” she asked.

I laughed. “No. Always wanted some when I was a kid. But no, no powers.”

She frowned. “Then how?”

I was about to make some kind of quip or joke about it. Then I remembered one more detail from the library before this all started. I recalled the dream I had had, and how it had inspired me to write. The dream where a giantess, whose silhouette bared a striking resemblance to Jenny’s, walked along this very neighborhood, and no one paid her any mind. I remembered how I had felt compelled to write it all down, as if it was some grand story that had demanded a storyteller to witness it. . .

I was the only one who could see through Jenny’s mind trick . . . that can’t be a coincidence.

“I think . . .” I said at last. “I think it’s my job to see all of this.”

Jenny allowed that to process for a moment. Finally she held me up to her face so that we were more or less at eye level. “Can I ask you some questions now?”

I nodded and she continued walking.

“As you’ve guessed, I’ve selected individuals before to see me normally so that I could play the same game with them that we played. Afterwards I would try talking with them. I’ve never had anyone to share this secret with before. Even my own sister. They always end up afraid of me, either outright or privately. So not only are you the only one to actually beat me, but you also seem completely unfazed by the fact that I’m holding you in the palm of my hand.”

“My first question told me everything I needed to know about whether or not I could trust you.” I explained.

“Still, that doesn’t somehow prepare you for interacting with a giantess. But here you are, sitting in my hand all calm, after having just outmaneuvered me through a school. Why do you think it’s your job to know about all of this? What is it that you do?” she asked.

Now it was my turn to take a deep breath. It was only fair, I suppose. She had confessed her secret. Time for me to confess mine.

“I write stories.” I told her.

“Like short stories? For fun?”

“Sometimes they’re short stories. Other times they’re longer.” I explained. “But yeah I write them for fun. I’ve got a vivid imagination, so I like to put what I dream about into words.”

“And what do you write about?” she asked.

“. . . . Giantesses.” I confessed.

Jenny stopped in her tracks and looked down on me. “Are you fucking messing with me right now?”

She didn’t exactly look angry at me, just defensive. All the same, I held my hands up in a pacifying manner. “When I was little I had the same fascination you had with giants. Once puberty hit, that fascination transfered to my attraction to women. Then it became a fetish. Hence why I could deduce it in you.”

She mulled over that for a second. “So you’re into . . .”

“Macrophilia,” I finished for her. “Yeah, I even know the name, and I’ve got a notebook to prove it. That’s why you’ll never have to worry about me judging you for it.”

I spread my arms, indicating all around me. “I’m not freaking out right now because I’ve spent the past seven years fantasizing about this very moment.”

Her defensive expression instantly morphed into one of absolute joy. “Oh my God! Are you serious? I thought I was the only one in the whole school! What- I mean, what are the odds?”

“Actually I think that might be part of the reason I broke out of your smoke screen thing.” elaborated. “Lately I’ve been having dreams about one giantess in particular. She always appears as a silhouette to me, and what she does varies. Sometimes she goes on rampages, other times she’s gentle and playful. But everytime I dream of her I’m made to feel that I have to witness what she does. Like someone needs to be there to record everything and I’m the one chosen to do it. . . .”

I shook my head. “I can’t explain why, though.”

Jenny said nothing as we approached the city limits. The city started off with smaller buildings, that gradually rose in height as one travelled deeper within. These first buildings were level with Jenny’s calves. A few short miles down the road were skyscrapers that dwarfed her in scale. As the giantess traversed from off road to the city streets, I noticed cars beginning to turn off of Jefferson Avenue, the very street she seemed to be aiming for as her entrance.

“Is that your doing?” I asked, pointing at the cars clearing away.

“Yup,” she gleefully confirmed. “When I don’t feel like crushing anything at least.”

I quirked an eyebrow. “You crush things? As in, you go on rampages.”

She winked at me. “Uh-huh, when I’m feeling playful. Don’t worry, I fix everything.”

“What about the people?” I asked.

“I never hurt anyone.” she assured me. “No one’s even ever died. I just will it so that everyone is indestructible. That way I can destroy as much as I want, and when I restore everything, all of the people come out without a scratch.”

She raised an eyebrow. “You didn’t really think I’d go around having fun if I was hurting or killing people, do you? I’m a kid at heart, not a murderer.”

“I believe you.” was all I said, and I meant it. Looking at Jenny, her cheery disposition, and her excitement as she got to talk about being a giantess, she looked exactly like a kid.

We made our way deeper into the city, eventually coming to a particular skyscraper that was entirely glass windows. In the early afternoon sun the entire side of the building became a gigantic mirror. Jenny stopped right in front of it, close enough for me to notice individual men and women through a few windows. Most glanced over at us but never a once thought to give us a second look. To them we were about as ordinary as pigeons. I allowed my gaze to drift back a bit so that I was seeing the windows as a mirror again. Jenny was taking a second to fix her hair while holding me up at level with her chest. For the first time in my life I could actually appreciate the sight of me sitting in the hand of a real giantess. My wildest dream had actually, actually come true! I had to be the single luckiest guy on the face of the planet.

“What do you think?” she asked.

“I think you look great.” I replied.

She laughed. “Thank you! But what I meant was, what do you think of all of this?”

Now that was a good question. “I think . . .” I began. “. . . . I think I’d like to know what’s next. Where do we go from here?”

She nodded as if that had been on her mind as well. “Well, normally I’d erase your memory and allow things to go back to normal, but that doesn’t seem to work on you. Plus, I don’t really want to do that this time.”

Jenny gently cupped me in hands softer than the clouds above us. She wore a thoughtful look on her face, but in her eyes I saw hope. “You’re the first person that I feel has really understood me. We share the same fantasies, and you don’t look at me like I’m a monster or something, like all of the others I’ve tried to tell my secret to. And . . .”

“. . . And?” I asked.

Her smile returned, but it has a melancholy edge to it. “And I’ve grown kind of lonely these past few years.”

“Jenny Delhaze? Lonely?” I repeated in open astonishment.

She rolled her eyes. “Forget the popular caricature of me you thought you knew from school, alright? I’ve tried telling others about this, but they’ve never understood, and I had to make them forget. None of my friends know me, the real me. You’re the first one to accept me like this. So I’d like to be friends with you, John.”

At first, hearing her say that out loud was incredible. Jenny Delhaze, the most popular girl in school, and a living giantess, want to be my friend. My euphoria was short lived, though. My expression at once became more serious.

“Trust me, that’s not something you want.” I said in a low tone. “Not with me, at least.”

She frowned. “And why not?”

I looked away and said nothing.

“Is . . . is this too much?” she asked. “Are you really scared of me?”

“No,” I expressed in a tone that bespoke of zero doubt.

“Then why don’t you want to be friends?” she asked, her voice had grown soft.

“Because you seem like a good person.” was my answer.

She cocked her head to the side. “I don’t understand.”

I nodded. “You’re not supposed to.”

I had meant for the remark to deter her. Rather it only seemed to strengthen her resolve. “Well either you give me an answer or I refuse to accept your decision.”

I cast her a skeptical look. “How do you plan to refuse my refusal of friendship?”

At once her smile became something mischievous, which was equal parts cute and horrifying. “Oh I don’t know. Maybe I’ll shrink you everyday at school and carrying you around with me to all of my classes. I’ll introduce you to all of the students as my best friend and favorite action figure. Maybe I’ll give you a costume to wear for each day. Maybe it’ll be a Barbie outfit. You could be like my little Ken doll. And the whole school will know that I take my friend everywhere I go and do everything together with him. Perhaps I’ll even call up an assembly for the announcement. What do you think?”

I sighed. “I think you just went from good person to literally Hitler in twenty seconds.”

“Awwww,” she cooed. “Someone may need a time out.”

“You’ve made your point.” I told her.

She dropped the puppy face and took on more of a smug demeanor. “So then, how about it? Are you going to tell me your reason?”

I hesitated for a second, before looking up at her earnestly. “What happens once I befriend the most powerful human being on the planet?”

“Whatever we want to happen.” she said. “So long as it doesn’t hurt anyone, we can do anything. Plus, you get to participate in more of my games.”

“You have more games?” I asked, standing to my feet.

“I play games everyday.” she clarified. “You just don’t remember. A clever boy like yourself is guaranteed to have loads of fun with them too.”

I shook my head and sighed. Sticking my hands in my pockets, I looked down at the surface of her palm, walking a bit to stretch my legs. After a short while I looked back up at her with a slight smile of my own. “One of us is going to come to regret this decision.”

She grinned. “So what do you say?”


 

Chapter End Notes:

let me know what you think, and thanks for reading. Adventures to come