- Text Size +

Jenny’s ‘humble, little home’ unsurprisingly turned out to be anything but. For starters it was a freaking castle. Beyond that it was freaking huge. After leaving the original kingdom of the humans, Jenny had returned to being 150 ft tall and now held Monica and I in her clenched fist. Despite being in character Jenny applied her standard surgeon level of care in handling us, ensuring that we never felt a second of discomfort throughout the journey. That still did little to ease our minds as she crossed the threshold of her domain, pushing open monolithic wooden doors that would have held back an army. Beyond them was a red carpeted hall drawing all visitors into the depths of Bowser-I mean Jenny’s-totally innocent castle. Candle chandeliers illuminated the path forward, with intricately woven tapestries on either wall depicting scenes of Jenny fighting armies and rampaging through villages. The only thing that was missing was a few pictures of her and the family at Christmas time. Jenny carried us further in, never saying a word the entire time, until at last she stopped at a door.

“The three of us are going to have so much fun, I promise you.” she sighed with a smile.

The door revealed to contain a bedroom behind it, furnished to highest level of luxury for a giantess. Silk sheets and a fur blanket decorated a bed that was already framed with ornately carved posts. More silk covered the window, hiding the morning sun. A masterfully crafted dresser stood tall next to a wooden screen used to cover women while they dressed themselves. She walked right passed those things, her bare feet padding on the cool stone floor. There was a carpet just underneath her bed, which is where she set us down, right by her feet, while she sat back on the bed. Lifting one foot onto her knee, Jenny inspected her sole for a second, brushing whatever debris she found stuck to it.

“Forgive me,” she apologized. “I should really have prepared myself better, knowing that I’d be receiving royalty into my home. I would have washed my feet in preparation.”

Setting her feet down in front of us, heels to the carpet and toes to the ceiling, she sighed contently. 

“Well my friends, while the two of you seem to be down there, you could tend to the problem for me. I’d be most grateful.” Jenny ordered in the most lighthearted of manner. “Rub them as well, while you’re at it.”

Monica looked at me, the fear she had been keeping a leash on was now replaced by borderline outrage. “She can’t possibly be serious.”

I looked at her. “Does she have any reason not to be?”

Rather than let Monica reply, Jenny raised her foot a little and allowed it to crash back down, shaking the both of us to our core. But her smile never once faltered.

“Come come, my little friends.” she beckoned. “My feet are waiting.”

I did my best to emulate the calm Monica had been showing earlier while facing Jenny down. I put a firm hand, which surprisingly didn’t shake, on her shoulder.

“Allow me, your Majesty. A job like this is beneath a Queen. So long as it gets done she’ll be appeased.” I assured her.

Just as before, though, Monica swallowed her fear, her trepidation, and her disgust. “No. I will not allow you to suffer in this alone, General. I shall . . . do as she commands.”

Together we each chose a foot and began to rub it as best as we could. Jenny sighed in satisfaction at seeing the two of us beneath her. Serving her to the best of our ability. I knew she had to be. Jenny Delhaze is without a doubt the kindest human being I have ever met, and yet deep down I know that on some level she enjoys being treated like a goddess. And deep down inside of me, a big part of me enjoyed being able to treat her as one. When I looked up at her to gage how well we were performing, she only looked back down on the both of us, smiling like a mother whose proud of the work her children are doing. Then I looked over at Monica to see how she was doing, and was surprised at how relaxed she looked compared to a few moments ago. When she noticed me looking, she hesitated.

“It is . . . well, it is not quite so bad as I had thought it would be.” she admitted. “At least her skin is soft . . . and they do not smell too bad.”

From up above Jenny chuckled. “Do not be afraid to enjoy them, your Majesty. Many before you have. Tell me, what do they smell like?”

“They . . . well . . . they smell quite strongly of sweat but . . . not unpleasantly . . .”

“Mmmm, breath deeper.” Jenny murmured. “Tell me if they make you feel more at ease.”

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to inhale deeply. The aroma was indeed tantalizing, like a stress relief candle. It seemed that with every breath I took my muscles loosened up a bit more. This allowed me to put a bit more effort into my massage without feeling as worn out. That didn’t mean the work wasn’t still taxing. In under a minute I found myself sweating. Had it always been this warm in here?

“General Loya,” Jenny purred. “That heavy armor you wear is ill suited for a task such as this. Perhaps you should shed it.”

I nodded, agreeing with her assessment. No matter the situation we played  out, Jenny always looked out for me. The straps on the armor pieces weren’t difficult to figure out, and in no time I stood in just a plain cotton shirt, pants, and boots. I got right back to work, spurred on by Jenny’s quiet moans of pleasure, but soon found myself feeling hot again. Stepping back again, I removed the thick cotton shirt and left it next to the armor. I didn’t think much of it . . . until I saw Monica strip down to her underwear. The sight alone brought me to a crashing halt as I watched my crush standing in her underwear, without a hint of uncertainty, and go back to rubbing my best friend’s feet. I wanted to call a timeout and question everything, but I also really just wanted to go with it and lose myself in the fantasy again.

So that’s what I did.

Though I kept my pants on, I removed my boots and socks and went back to rubbing Jenny’s feet. I didn’t feel as hot this time, but I was still sweating like a horse as I put my back into caressing her sole. All the while Jenny purred with sensual delight. I didn’t look up at her until I began hearing heavy rustling from on high. When I did, I saw that Jenny had removed her top, and she definitely wasn’t wearing anything underneath it. Jenny’s boobs stood out proud and strong, boldly proclaiming their own grandiure to all those that looked upon them. Their size was only enhanced by Jenny running her hands over top of them. Suddenly one of those hands descended upon us, scooping up Monica and I in one swipe, and brought us up to eye level as Jenny laid back on her expansive bed. She gazed at us with a look in her eye that could only be described as a deep, deep hunger.

“Mmmmmm I could just watch you both play with my feet all day. However I have . . . other needs for you to attend to.” she said in a huskier tone than before.

Monica and I were each carefully placed on one of Jenny’s boobs. Her skin was warm and slick to the touch. Beneath the soles of my feet I could feel the rhythmic pulse of her heartbeat. It was rather quick.

“Do you think you could do this for me?” she asked.

Monica curtised to her. “We would be honored, O’ Giantess.”

Jenny purred in her throat. “I love being called that.”

We knelt at Jenny’s nipples and both began our work. I started by just laying my hands on the taut flesh of her rock hard nipple and massaging. The giantess began moaning in her throat instantly. I barely spared a glance at Monica to see that she was doing the same thing this time. All of my attention was focused on Jenny. Since we’ve started to incorporate kinky activities into some of our adventures, I’ve had the chance to do this a few times. I’m no expert, though really who would be an expert on pleasing a giant, but I’ve got some semblance of a technique down. Start small, rub with the hands, but use some upper body strength to make sure she can feel it. And feel it she did. The perky hills of Jenny’s breasts rose and fell rhythmically with her breathing, to the point where it felt like being back on a pirate ship on the high seas. In addition, her skin was becoming slick with sweat. It only made the experience that much better. So I matched the pace of my rubbing with the rise and fall of her immense chest. Soon I kicked it up a notch. Lying stomach down on top of her nipple, I spread my arms out passed it to cover whatever meager portion of flesh I could encompass. I hugged her boob for all I was worth, moving my arms about, compressing down on her skin, trying to apply as much pressure as I could to emulate a legitimate massage on a portion of her tit bigger than just the nipple. This pushed Jenny that much further along, as her moans became increasingly vocal.

The shadow looming over me was the only warning I received of her hand coming down to lay atop me. She didn’t press me into her so much as she just wanted to feel me as I rubbed my body against her breast, like a blanket. Her hand softly moved back and forth over me, caressing me as I caressed her. The rocking of her body increased as her breathing picked up. Pretty soon I lost myself and began to grind my pelvis into her nipple as well, finally using almost my entire body to massage just one small part of my giant friend. Eventually I had to take a momentary respite from my work. Though I had been working out more just to keep up with Jenny’s games, I could only make so much progress. While I laid there panting on her boob, I saw Monica jump to her feet, slide down the impressive curvature of her tit, and sprint across Jenny’s toned, naked stomach.

“Monica, what-” I began.

“She wants it . . .” came a hot whisper from above. I looked over at Jenny’s face, flushed red with fever and passion. “. . . . Do you want it as well, John?”

I could see it in her eyes. Though she would never force me into it, some part of her was practically pleading me to say yes. I should have hesitate. Thought it through. I’ve been so cautious so far about everything we’ve done because I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. But this time I didn’t. Jenny was being driven by pure passion? Maybe I was to. I slipped my body out from under the warmth of her hand, shocked by how much colder the air felt on my chest without the warmth of Jenny’s skin to cling to, and slid down her boob. I touched down in a crouch just at the border of where her upper body meets her abdomen. I took just a few seconds to remove my pants, before I was sprinting wholeheartedly after Monica. I don’t feel as if I’ve ever run so fast in my life. The finish line that was Jenny’s skirt was in front of me in seconds. Her skin was still slick with the slightest coasting of perspiration. I used that to my advantage, sliding headfirst towards it like a slip n slide. The second my hand made contact with the edge of her skirt I lifted up the cloth and crawled right underneath of it.

I was met with pitch darkness, not unlike when she would swallow me whole. The air was heavy with the overpowering scent of Jenny’s sex. I had never before experienced anything like this, yet it was far from unpleasant. The humidity was relaxing in the way that a steam room would feel after a workout. And the musk that filled the air only aroused me further. I wanted to go deeper. Crawling on my stomach, I began groping about towards the source. What I found instead was another hand gripping mine in the darkness.

“John . . .” breathed a voice.

“. . . Monica” I whispered back.

She was breathing just as heavily as I was. For a moment, even though we were submerged in unyielding darkness, I felt as though I could see her clearly in front of me. The perfect shape of her body. The rise and fall of her chest as she breathed in time with Jenny and I. The fever that had to have been written across her face. She squeezed my hand.

“This way.” she beckoned.

Following her lead, I soon found the fringes of Jenny’s carpet. Cut short but still possessing a distinct curl to it. The smell was growing even stronger here. Monica continued to lead me along until we both touched something fleshy and moist. At once the land around us shuddered as Jenny felt our touch. We crawled overtop the surface of her vagina, making sure to cover as much of it as we could. Just as we had done on her chest, we rubbed our bodies against her as best as we could. This was answered by Jenny’s cries.

“Oh God yes!” she screamed. “More you tiny little people! More!”

At one point I was daring enough that, gripping the sides firmly, I started to insert the lower half of my body into Jenny’s lips. From there the words stopped entirely, as her cries devolved into unintelligible screams of raw sexual fury. The bucking of her hips would have long since thrown us off, had we not been constrained by the weight of the fabric on top of us. On we worked, putting our all into the pleasure of our giantess. At some point we must have started getting off along with her, for Monica and I were both moaning ourselves. In the heat of the moment I found the tender lips of my high school crush being pressed firmly against my own while I was still waist deep into Jenny. We kissed away our last few moments of peace, for I could feel Jenny’s pussy clench around me one last time, before a wave of her juices burst forth from it. Monica and I were at once drenched in her warm cum. The force of her orgasm was so intense the both of us were momentarily lifted off from her body. Jenny’s cum was plentiful, soaking us, her trimmed bush, and a large portion of the skirt she still wore. The smell was pungant to say the least, and we were so thoroughly coated that neither of us felt sticky at all, only wet. 

After a minute our drenched abyss was bathed in light as the hem of Jenny’s skirt was lifted up, and her hand scooped us out. She brought us right to her face, which was still flushed red with the heat of the moment. Judging by the smile she wore, though, Jenny was more than satisfied.

“Well done, my little friends.” she praised. “That was the best I believe I’ve ever had.”

Monica and I were both too worn out to even mumble out a reply. We just laid there in her palm, panting and covered in cum. She giggled.

“You two make the perfect little toys. Maybe I should keep you as my little cum-sluts. You’d get to play with me and make me cum every day. Wouldn’t you love that?” she asked. She giggled again. “But of course you must be exhausted right now. So here I’ll let you rest up.”

Sitting up against her bed frame, Jenny placed us down on the fur blanket that covered the top of her bed, making sure we were perfectly aligned with the tops of our heads almost touching. Then, ever so gently, she slid the toes of each foot over us, covering us like a blanket, and keeping us warm as the air began to nip at our cum-coated bodies. Jenny had just tucked us in for a nap as a reward for pleasuring her. I almost wanted to laugh, but I was too tired. Instead I thought I’d take the time to rest my eyes. The smell of her feet was just as hypnotic as they had been earlier. I couldn’t think of a better way to relax . . .

When I opened my eyes again I was staring up at the lights on the ceiling of the school’s gym. Jenny’s face smiled down above me. Not gigantic as it had been a moment ago, but at her standard Amazonian size. I was lying down on the bleachers of the gym, my head resting on her lap, while her hand caressed my hair. Her smiled deepened when she saw my eyes focus on her.

“You wore yourself out pretty hard.” she explained. “Thought you deserved a good rest.”

I sat up slowly, fully clothed and clean, and combed my fingers through my hair in relief. “I didn’t expect the game to take that kind of a turn.”

“Full disclosure? Neither did I.” she admitted.

I swiveled around on the bleacher to face her. “Seriously? You didn’t . . . you know . . .”

“Know what?” she asked.

I dropped my voice down a shade. “Put any kind of thoughts or desires in Monica’s head?”

Jenny’s eyebrows rose at the question. “What? No! I don’t mess with peoples’ heads like that. I mean . . . well I only do that in harmless ways, like make people think they’re whatever character I want them to play, and then forget everything.”

Her voice became a tad deeper, communicating her seriousness to the topic. “But when it comes to . . . stuff like that, I always make sure they have a choice. I just . . . set the mood. Whatever she did when she was in the mood was entirely her choice.”

I mulled over that thought. “So then Monica . . . she chose to go ahead and . . . do that? You don’t think . . .”

My friend shrugged. “I doubt she has the same fetish, but you never know. More likely she was just really turned on by the whole scenario. Giantesses are a lot sexier than normal people are willing to admit.”

“Normal people?” I asked.

Jenny grinned. “We’re not normal John. I shouldn’t need to tell you that. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

I let a small grin of my own slip. “Me neither.”

With gym class already over, and everyone nearby thinking we had been participating the entire time, Jenny and I headed to our next class.

“So prom is coming up soon.” she noted.

I nodded. “So it is. You going to go with anyone?”

“Eh, it doesn’t interest me all that much. I might crash it if I’m feeling bored.Or crush it. You know how I am. Or I might just stay in and binge something on Netflix.” she expressed. “What about you? You finally going to ask Monica out?”

I snorted. “Why is everyone so interested in who I’m going to prom with? I never even went to junior prom.”

“Because that was when you wrongfully assumed no one would be willing to say yes to you.” she pointed out. “Now that’s far from the case.”

“Ah, so I’m correctly assuming no one is willing to say yes to me.” I concluded.

That response got me a shove on the arm. Considering Jenny always spends her down time at a height of 12-15ft tall, it was a hell of a shove, even with her being casual. I caught myself on the wall in time and rebounded with little more than a forceful grunt.

“You stop that.” she ordered. “You’ve already proven to yourself that you can be Monica’s knight in shining armor. Literally, by the way. What other proof do you need that you’re well within her league?”

“In fantasies, sure Jenny.” I agreed. “This is different.”

“Hey, never underestimate the power of a fantasy.” she implored. “Besides, it was never about you pretending to be a hero while I chase you around for shits and giggles. It was about showing you that you’ve got legitimate capabilities that almost no other guy around you has. You’re as real of a man as they come, John. And you didn’t need my help to pull it off. When you took me down back at that village, that was all you. I wasn’t faking anything.”

“Says the girl who’s shrugged off tanks before.” I countered.

Even though she was too tall for me to see, I could practically hear the roll of her eyes in the tone of her voice. “Yeah because that’s when I was playing by a different set of rules. In this game I chose rules that I stuck to, and guess what? You beat me. Just like you beat me that first time when I chased you through the school. You’re the first person to ever do that, by the way. Don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned that to you.”

I blinked. “Seriously?”

She nodded. “I swear to God, you’re the first one. What more proof can I give you?”

I walked in silence for a minute as I thought over what she said. “But . . . but she’s never seen me do any of that stuff. Or at least, she doesn’t remember.”

But Jenny only placed a hand on my shoulder, one that was more than twice as big as mine. “Hey, I know you’re still not much of a believer, but just this once try and have a little faith. Monica’s a good woman. She’ll see the kind of man you are.”

*************************************************************************************

This was the first time I had been in the lunchroom in who-knows-how-long. Personally I never enjoyed it. Most groups were too clique-y for my tastes. Jocks, weebs, band members, those girls who everyone assumes are popular because they wear too much makeup for high school, and a dozen others. I never enjoyed it because there wasn’t really a group I felt most comfortable with. Sure, there were people I got along relatively well with, but I’ve never felt like I qualify for any specific clique. Hence why I’d spend my lunch periods in the music room. Sometimes it’s far less lonely to be by yourself than surrounded by people you know you don’t belong with.

I stood off to the side over by where everyone buys their food. I only needed to find one girl and then I could leave. No use in dragging this out any longer than I needed to. Jenny came up beside me while most of the cafeteria was still scattered about and settling down.

“So you’re going to ask her today?” she asked.

I nodded, too nervous to say anything. Hope that wouldn’t be a factor when I tried talking. That’d be a bummer. 

“You going to do anything special for her?” she inquired further with an innocent smile. “Maybe ask her out with a song? Or make up a sign with a cute message?”

“I’m having enough trouble just being here in front of all of these people.” I told her.

Jenny only chuckled. “She’ll say ‘yes’ anyway. I just thought it’d be memorable. You know, something the two of you could look back in fondness when you’re still dating years from now.”

I blinked, and was about to give some smartass reply when I was cut off.

“Jenny! Come on, we’re already sitting down!”

The voice belonged to Zoe Garland, one of the girls who hung out in Jenny’s crowd. At 5’8” she was a hair taller than I was, with a body that remained skinny and curvy despite the fact that she did no athletics. Her hair was a deep chestnut brown, held back by a bandana like headband, and her equally dark eyes were hypnotic. She wore a loose top that just brushed the border of what administration would consider to be too revealing, skinny jeans, and heeled boots that put her a few inches above eye level for me. When she approached the two of us, here eyes instantly zeroed in on me. Standing in my usual T-Shirt, black colored light jacket, jeans, and sneakers I felt under-dressed just for a conversation with her. I could practically feel those eyes weighing and measuring me. Taking in everything about my appearance and drawing all kinds of conclusions. 

“Hey Zoe, I’ll be right over in a sec.” Jenny told her.

Zoe’s eyes never left me. “You must be John. The whole school thinks the two of you are an item right now.”

I tried to give her what I hoped was an easy smile. “Can’t believe everything you hear.”

Zoe must have been as socially awkward as I am, because the smile she cast me seemed downright predatory, rather than lighthearted. “Why don’t you come sit with us. The whole table’s been dying to meet you. We weren’t sure what you looked like, though.”

Yeah that figures. “I appreciate it, but I’m just here to-”

“Come on,” she interjected, grabbing my wrist and leading me along. “If you’re Jenny’s new friend you should meet the rest of us.”

I looked back at Jenny who seemed torn between amused and sympathetic towards me. She reluctantly followed behind as I was brought over to a rectangular table of more beautiful young women than I’ve ever had speak to me in a single school year. I felt much like a diver in a shark cage that’s being circled in all directions by Great Whites. The second a drop of blood hit the water, they’d rush in for the kill. How the hell had I managed to deal with a giant woman when a couple of normal sized ones seemed so intimidating? 

Perhaps because I couldn’t run away from this situation.

Jenny sat down at the end of the table, cross leg on a large cushion she made appear on the ground. Even sitting on the ground, the blonde amazon was taller than anyone standing up. The sight made me smile genuinely and I used that to keep myself at ease.

“So John, tell us about yourself.” Zoe politely commanded as she sat down as well.

I chuckled lightly to seem at ease. “I’m not sure there’s much to tell. I go to school here, manage not to die of boredom, and I try really hard not to think about my future. Same as everyone else.”

That actually managed to get a chuckle out of a few of them, and one or two of those might have even been genuine. But not a single pair of eyes left me. The interrogation would not be so simple it would seem.

“So no sports?” Zoe pressed. “No hobbies? No job? Nothing like that?”

I shrugged. “I like music. I like to write.”

She nodded, still not breaking eye contact with me. “I don’t see you much at school events, or around town. You get out much?”

“Not really.” I admitted, not sure of what to say to that.

“Oh Jenny you really picked a winner here.” joked Deja Thompson.

Jenny frowned. “Deja-”

“Maybe he can go shopping with us,” Sarah Jenson said, cutting her off. “We could pick him out an outfit or two. You know, something better than . . . well for starters we’ll find you a better jacket.”

I tried not to blush as I unconsciously shifted my shoulders a bit to line them up better within my jacket. It was my favorite jacket. “I mean, I can’t say I’ve been invited to go shopping before.”

“Of course we’ll invite you to whatever get-togethers we throw at one of our houses.” Zoe continued. “Have you ever been to a high school house party, John?”

I shook my head and her smile deepened.

“I’m surprised,” she commented, not sounding very surprised. “Which means you’ve probably never hosted one yourself.”

“All the coolest guys and girls host parties,” interjected Melanie Taylor.

“We’d love to help you host one at your house.” Zoe promised me. “Provided your parents don’t mind, though. They wouldn’t, would they?”

I had long since lost all hope of stammering out a reply. From the corner of my eye I saw the familiar shape of a dark aphro enter the cafeteria. I didn’t even bother with an excuse, I felt so humiliated. I just bolted up from the table with a quite “excuse me” and headed straight for Monica. The last things I heard was a lot of snickering, and Jenny.

“Zoe what the hell-”

The noise of a hundred other conversations soon drowned that out. It didn’t matter. I was so close. I just had to ask one question.

“Monica, hey.” I called out to her as I approached.

She turned around, looking just as beautiful as any day I’ve ever seen her. She actually smiled when she saw me. I don’t know if my heart could have beat any faster without killing me than it was.

“Hey John I-” she cut off, closing her eyes with a grimace. 

I finally closed the distance. It was an effort not to sound like I was huffing from nervousness when I spoke. “Hey, got a minute? I wanted to ask you something.”

“John I-” she groaned.

I frowned. “Are you ok?”

She took a few steps back. “Just stay back.”

Without meaning to, I took a few steps forward. “What’s wrong?”

She kept backing away. Her voice strained with urgency. “I said stay away from me, John!”

“Monica I-”

“I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME!” she screamed.

Monica bolted out of the cafeteria faster than I had ever seen anyone run. Certainly faster than anyone had ever run away from me before. For a moment I didn’t even know what had just happened. I just stood there and look after the direction she had run in. When I turned around, I noticed that the whole cafeteria had stopped talking just to stare at me. Dozens of hushed voices at once began muttering, but not a single eye had looked away. Jenny at once came rushing up to stand next to me. Her brows furrowed in anger as she took in the sight of the cafeteria making me into a spectacle. She raised a hand.

“Nothing just happened. Go back to what you were doing. No one will remember any of this.” she commanded.

At once the room returned to normal, with everyone picking up their conversations from the moment before Monica had cried out. Satisfied with her work, Jenny turned to me, looking worried.

“John . . . are you ok?” she asked softly.

I felt so numb in that moment, I didn’t know how to respond. Memories began to surface in my mind. Old memories. And with them came old pain. I couldn’t go through this. Not again. I looked up at Jenny and tried my best to put on a smile. It had to be the most pained smile she had ever seen.

“Jenny I- . . . This was fun . . . I had a lot of fun . . . Thank you.”

She frowned. “What do you mean?”

I didn’t answer her. I couldn’t even look at her from that point. All I could do is turn away and fall back on what I did best.

I ran away.

Chapter End Notes:

I really hope I managed to deliver on the insertion scene. Let me know if you liked it