- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I didn't mean for this one to take so long, but I wanted to make it a good chapter. This is one of the earliest scenarios I had in my head when I set out to write this story.

 

 

Even after the final wall between Jenny and I had been broken down, we took our time in transitioning towards the sexual side of our games. It was the strangest mixture of eagerness, apprehension, and downright terror that kept us from sprinting head long into new territory. It goes without saying, but I’ve never really had the chance to explore my fetish with a girl in any sexual way, or at all for that matter. Jenny on the other hand, while she’s had plenty of experience exploring her sexual desires with other people, mostly as play things, she’s never done it with a volunteer whose memory wouldn’t be erased after it was done. So we took it slow, as any high schooler would when exploring their sexuality. Gradually we’d incorporate more intimate action into our games. Actions involving her feet, her boobs, her ass, and even her mouth. It was a definite turn on for one thing, and brought a different sort of life to the games, not that they had ever been in danger of growing boring though. I was still going on adventures every week to times and places I had only ever dreamed about, with an honest friend of my own. I wouldn’t have seen this coming when I was a kid.

Even life outside of the games seemed to have taken a turn for the better. At the very least things were starting to seem a bit . . . I don’t know, brighter? There just seemed to be some kind of energy floating about that I was only now beginning to pick up on. It made me feel a little more outgoing than I normally would be.

“So yeah, I’d really recommend it. Great series.” I told Monica as we walked from my locker towards strength training. 

“Sounds like a great series.” she commented. “Is it long? If I really like a series I love it if there’s a lot of material to go through.”

“Fourteen books,” I replied.

Her eyebrows shot up. “Well damn, how long did it take you to finish the whole thing?”

I shrugged. “Little over a year.”

“Didn’t you say each book was 700 or more pages?” she asked.

“Yeah uh . . . it helps to not have a social life.” I chuckled.

Amazingly enough, she laughed as well. “You’re going to try and tell me that you have no social life? Jenny Delhaze’s new boyfriend?”

I almost tripped over my own feet at hearing that. As it were, I managed to power through my stumble and recover my balance. Seems a lot of the running I had been doing this year was paying off. Monica looked a little concerned. I couldn’t blame her. I was convinced that my hair was standing on end right now, and my eyes could not have been wider.

“Is that what people are saying!” I exclaimed in as hushed a voice as I could manage.

“Everyone’s seen you two together.” she confirmed, still looking at me quizzically. “People have even seen you two walk home together. The whole school knows by now. I didn’t know you were into tall girls.”

“More like giant girls,” I muttered, which brought a smile out of Monica. Everyone was fully aware of the fact that Jenny normally stood around 15 ft tall. However, because of her choosing, their brains were wired to think that it was perfectly normal for her to be. It made watching people interacting with her funny from an outside perspective.

I groaned. “Can’t a guy and a girl hang out platonically without turning things into an episode of the Bachelor?”

She quirked an eyebrow. “You two aren’t dating?”

“Me and Jenny?” I snorted. “She’s way too good for me. We just found out that we like similar things. We’re friends.”

“I don’t believe that,” Monica countered. “And if she were as good as you say, Jenny wouldn’t believe it either.”

“Jenny believes in all kinds of things that I’m not entirely ready to comprehend.” I admitted.

“But do you want to ask her out?” Monica inquired. “Because senior prom’s coming up in a couple of weeks, and if you ask her, she’ll probably say yes.”

I was silent for a moment. “I . . . don’t know. I’m not sure I like her that way.”

“Well . . .” she drawled. “If you two aren’t dating, and you still need a social life, I’d like to hang out with you sometime. . . If you want.”

I blinked, afraid to think that I heard what I thought I had heard. “Y-you want to hang out sometime? . . . Uh, yeah. Yeah I’d like that. Uh, when are you free?”

She sighed. “Well not this week because I work after school, and my schedule’s booked through the weekend. But maybe next week I’ll have a day open.”

“Next week would be good,” I agreed, trying hard to make sure my smile looked natural and not nervous.

“Sounds good,” she grinned, though it was quickly smothered by a grimace. “Hey I’ll catch up with you in a bit.”

I stopped walking. “You ok?”

“Yeah,” she sighed. “I’ve just been getting these headaches. They’ve been getting worse lately. I just need to stop by the nurse and grab some Tylenol.”

I nodded. “Ok, I’ll see you in gym.”

Without another word Monica turned around and began speed walking towards the nurse’s office. I stood there looking after her once she had rounded the corner, feeling like my legs were going to collapse at any moment.Monica wanted to hang out? With me? Maybe, just maybe, there was a God after all, because that could only have been divine intervention. That and the fact that I was now being approached by Dave Pannell and his buddy Joey. That was also probably God, since that’s usually His kind of humor. Right now I was in the section of the school closest to the gym, and furthest from the main body of classes, so the hall was pretty empty aside from the three of us. Come to think of it, Dave and Joey don’t have gym at this time, so why were they here right now? Were they following me? Either way, Dave didn’t appear his normal, jovial self, as he matched towards me with a purpose. Joey kept pace with him like a true lacky. Before I could even think about turning the other way and running, Dave was standing in front of me. I could see some measure of controlled fire in his eyes, which was concerning. But I had dealt with this from bullies before. I couldn’t run so, pushing aside the flaps of my jacket, I stuck my hands in my pocket, and stared him down.

“You want to explain yourself, Loya?” he asked, sounding about as pleased as he looked.

At this moment the guy looked about as serious as a heart attack, so I decided to answer him in a way that communicated how seriously I took him. “You’re going to have to give me a few years time for some therapy and psychoanalysis. Then I’ll get back to you on that.”

Normally Dave shook off my smart ass comments in good humor. If he wasn’t such a dick it would actually be a quality I liked in the guy. Today, however, he was having none of it. He stepped up closer to me, growing bolder by emphasizing the few extra inches of height he had on me.

“I’ve been seeing you hanging out with Jenny a lot around school. Now I’m hearing rumors that the two of you are going out. You want to tell me why you’re trying to steal her from me?”

My eyebrows shot up. “Steal her from you? First off, Jenny and I aren’t dating. But, last time I checked, neither were the two of you.”

Dave’s face darkened and I found him stepping closer to me. I took an involuntary step back, not meaning to. There’ve been hundreds of times in the past where he’s tried to provoke me into starting a fight with him, and I’ve never taken the bait for obvious reasons. This was the first time that he seemed ready to start one himself. 

“Let’s get something straight here, you little shit. I’ve been putting in the work trying to get close to Jenny all year. I’ve carried her school bag, I’ve talked with her, I’ve sat next to her in class and lunch, and I’m going to be the one she goes to prom with. And you’re not going to get in the way of that” he raged in a hushed voice. “So let me tell you what’s going to happen. You’re going to fucking stay away from Jenny. You’re not going to talk to her, you’re not going to hang with her, you’re not even going to look at her. You’re going to go back to being the worthless little background shut-in that you’ve always been. Understand?”

I won’t lie, every instinct I had was telling me in that moment to hurriedly nod my head, turn tail, and run the other way. I’ve never seen Dave this angry before and I knew he was only a few seconds away from seriously hurting me. For some reason, though, I didn’t find myself doing that. Instead I squared my shoulders and took a step forward as well.

“Jenny and I are friends. Best friends. That’s not changing just because you don’t like it, so get over it,” I said.

That only seemed to make Dave more determined, and more drastic. Suddenly he grabbed the collar of my shirt in both hands. That surprised me. Without even thinking my right forearm swung up and hit both of his wrists in a clean sweep that freed me from his grip.

That surprised me more.

It surprised the hell out of Dave if his reaction was any indication. This time he actually took a step back. Whatever shock I was feeling I managed to keep off of my face for the moment. Adrenaline was running through my system, and I drew on it for courage.

I held a finger up for emphasis. “Grow up Dave, and get over yourself.”

Then I turned around and walked away. My heart was still pounding in my ears and my feet kept trying to walk faster in case he decided to come up behind me. But I didn’t hear any footsteps so I continued on my way until I had rounded the next corner, almost running right into Jenny. The towering blonde leaned against the wall and looked me up and down with eyebrows raised and arms crossed.

“Easy boy. You feeling ok?” she asked.

I took a deep breath to calm myself. “I’ll never understand why you’re friends with that guy.”

Jenny’s face suddenly took on more of a guilty appearance. “Truthfully I never knew about that side of him. I mean, I knew Dave had an ego, but he’s never acted that way before.”

“He’s like that a lot,” I told her. “He’s just careful who he shows it to.”

She closed her eyes and shook her head. “I’m sorry to hear that. Sometimes I wonder if just about everyone of my friends except you isn’t being fake with me about who they are.”

“I’m sure it’s just him,” I assured her as best as I could.

With a deep breath Jenny pushed off the wall and started off towards the gym. “Even if they are, I know you’re real and that’s enough for me. I’m sorry I never knew Dave bullied you.”

I shrugged. “I got over it a long time ago.”

Her demeanor perked up quite a bit. “But hey, you looked pretty badass standing up to him.”

I blinked. “I uh . . . I’m not sure where that came from, I’ll be honest.”

“I do,” she said. “You used that move when we played that game in Moscow. Remember?”

I snorted. We had played a game a few weeks ago in Russia after Jenny had caught an old James Bond movie the night before. I was the cool secret agent and Jenny played the Russian accented blonde the Soviet Union was experimenting on in order to make giant super soldiers. It was a classic cold war era spy plot and it was fun as hell. I even had the chance to ‘beat up’ a few bad guys. Now that I think about it there have been a number of games we’ve played that have been based on some kind of action movie she’s seen, and she always made me the hero. In that time I’ve been taught all kinds of different skills, and have gotten into quite a number of fights. I guess I’ve never noticed until now that all of that knowledge stays with me after the games end.

“Yeah I uh . . . I guess I just didn’t think and it happened.” I tried to explain.

“You’ve been blossoming since we’ve been hanging out,” she said with a smile.

“What?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she continued, growing even cheerier. “You always told me that you liked hiding in the background and going unnoticed. Now you’re going on adventures, standing up to bullies, and even lifting more in gym. Don’t think I haven’t noticed the last one.”

“Well that’s kind of a necessity if I want to be able to stay involved in your little adventures.” I clarified.

“It’s more than that. It’s your attitude outside of our adventures. It’s your confidence.” Jenny stressed. “And this isn’t new either, you’ve had these characteristics all along. You just needed the right scenario to bring them out of you.”

I chuckled at that notion. “I think you’re giving me too much credit, Jenny. You make them easy for me so that we both get to have fun. I’ve got no problem with that, by the way. If anything I appreciate it.”

“Most of the time my help usually means you never get touched by bullets, or any other kind of projectile that could hurt you.” she admitted, which was true. I’ve been shot at plenty of times and each time bullets and shrapnel always manage to veer away. “But there’ve been plenty of times where you’ve done cool things without my help.”

“I’m a big boy, Jenny. You don’t have to hide it when you help me out.” I said with as much sincerity as I could.

She snorted. “Fine, don’t believe me. I guess you’ll just require a demonstration, then.”

My eyes widened. Whatever she meant by that, it sounded nefarious. “Uh . . . I don’t think that’ll be necessary.”

“Oh I think it’ll be very necessary.” she grinned.

“Not necessarily,” I retorted.

“Hey,” she said, stopping. Squatting down on her heels so that our eyes were as close as they could possibly get, Jenny placed a heavy hand on my shoulder. Her eyes were sparkling again in that way they do whenever something incredible was about to happen. “Do me a favor this time . . . Don’t hold back against me. I’m a big girl. I can take it.”

I blinked.

Raising her hand in a very Thanos-like fashion Jenny let loose an echoing SNAP. At once I was standing alone in an empty hallway very different from the one I had just been in. Rather than the plaster and cinder walls of the school I was surrounded by stone bricks and unlit torches. This time my outfit consisted of a long sleeve shirt, plain pants, and boots. Over top of that I had on an ornate chestplate, vembrages, pauldrons, and greeves. Buckled to my belt was a Renaissance Era longsword, equally ornate in its hilt and cross guard but not to the point of it being gaudy. The armor had some real weight to it that was felt in each one of my steps. I stopped where I was to take it all in. By now I’ve travelled just about everywhere with Jenny, with her bringing all kinds of eras to the present day, so this didn’t exactly surprise me. To my left were a number of windows with open shutters. The view from them revealed an expansive courtyard filling up with soldiers in armor more plain than my own, and armed with all manner of Medieval weaponry. Beyond a stone wall perhaps thirty feet high was a sprawling town far less active. From all directions, both in the courtyard and in the hallway, I could hear men and women running about and shouting orders. A group of knights strode by me, stopped at my right, and saluted by banging their fists to their hearts.

“My lord,” they recited together.

Before I could so much as blink and consider them they were already on their way down the hall. As I looked after them a young runner came pounding down the hall, stopping in front of me to salute.

“Pardon, my lord, but Her Majesty requests your presence at once,” he panted.

I quirked an eyebrow but made no remarks about who he thought I was. Always play along until the purpose of the game was revealed. So I did my best to keep a neutral, everyday-business-like look on my face and nodded to him.

“Of course,” I said. It was becoming almost second nature to slip into character at this point. Maybe I should consider acting professionally?

With a gesture from me the messenger boy took off ahead, leading the way to wherever “Her Majesty” was. The way to the throne room was pretty straight forward and we arrived in no time. The guards posted outside saluted to me as I walked through the open doors. I wasn’t surprised to see Monica again, wearing an immaculate dress of blue silk with a high collar, and an oval cut in the center of the dress, exposing a fair bit of cleavage that I could only describe as . . . robust. The entire collar, oval, and sleeves were trimmed with silver, and an entire ribbon of silver ran around her waist like a belt. She spoke to several men and women, some in armor, others in fine silks and breeches. Orders flew from her lips in rapid pace, each one giving her a slight bow or curtsy before running off to do her bidding. When at last she had finished she turned to me. Heaven above but she could have been a Queen in the real world as well. Here, draped in silk and silver, it finally left no doubt in my mind. By instinct I put my hand to my heart and bowed slightly at the waist.

“Your Majesty,” I addressed her.

“General Loya,” she replied in kind. General? Ho boy. . . “We have little time. She will be here shortly. I have already had horses prepared for us to ride out with the army.”

“She, Your Majesty?” I asked, already suspecting the answer.

“The giantess, General.” Queen Monica answered, looking unperturbed in this game by giants. “We haven’t had an encounter with her over a year. As I recall, you were the last one to see her personally. Now our sentries at the border have reported her heading this way. The village is already being evacuated of civilians. But we must turn her back before she reaches the castle.”

“We?” I asked. “I don’t believe a Queen is supposed to ride out towards an oncoming giantess. Yes I’ve encountered this one before. More times than you can count, in fact. So trust me when I say, this isn’t a situation that should be taken lightly.”

Monica placed her hands on her hips and arched an imperial brow at me. Yes she was a Queen in every sense of the word. “General, from what I understand this giantess is powerful, maybe beyond our capabilities of combating. If not then there is no protection for me. By then it will not matter where I am hidden or how far I run. Therefore, if you are going out to battle the giantess, then I shall be by your side to support you. Either you will defeat her again or our kingdom, and everyone in it, is lost.”

Again? I thought. The only times I’ve ever beaten Jenny are when I’ve had to run away from her. And even then . . . 

At once Jenny’s words came back to me. Do me a favor this time . . . Don’t hold back against me.

I’ve been holding back? Against a girl who can alter reality on a whim and shrug off the entire US army? A girl who can hold the freaking planet in her hands?

I nodded to her. “Very well then. If we are going to have a chance then we are going to have to do exactly what I say.”

Within a half hour Monica and I sat on horses atop a hill overlooking the evacuated village. A small ensemble of officers on horses of their own sat next to us. At the base of the hill below us were four banners of light cavalry, and on the opposite end of the village was the rest of our army. I’ve never had an army before. I’ve been in settings like this, the fantasy setting and all. Jenny and I were both fans of the genre, so it was only natural that a lot of our adventures took on a fantasy setting. But this was the first time I was placed in a position of influence over others. I suppose being a pirate Captain should count, but that was two dozen men at the most. Now I had an entire army at my command, and my orders were going to lead these men to their deaths. In fact I had to remind myself that this was just a game and that no one was actually going to die. How the hell did actual generals do this? Send others off to fight knowing that no matter what happened some men would die?

My thoughts were pulled from this little crisis when I felt the first tremors coming through the ground. Pulling out my spyglass from a pouch on my saddle I gazed out into the horizon. About two hundred yards out beyond the village was the treeline of a great forest, whose trees were being pushed aside by an even greater force. Jenny stepped out into the open field at her favorite height of 150ft tall. She told me once that she loves this height because it allows her to be a real giantess, while being able to have “intimate” fun with those around her. Out of everyone assembled here today she was dressed the simplest, wearing a white cotton top that left her shoulders bare and was laced shut at the front, and a deep brown skirt that came down to her shins, showing off her bare feet. She looked like how I would expect a giantess straight out of Jack and the Beanstalk to look. And as always she made it look beautiful.

Jenny took in the sight of the assembled army gathered at her feet. Her smile was a sight to behold. Lovely and devilish at the same time. Surprisingly she raised the sides of her skirt and performed a textbook perfect curtsy.

“Your Majesty I’m honored by this welcome.” she purred. Her voice could be heard clearly over the distance between us, yet still sounded as lush and soft as velvet. “You didn’t have to go through all of this trouble. I would have been fine with a more . . . intimate gathering.”

From next to me the Queen’s horse danced in place. “Can she hear us?” Monice asked.

“Yes she can, can’t you Jenny?” I replied in a conversational tone.

Despite there being an entire village between the two of us Jenny’s smile communicated that she had heard us fine.

“General Loya.” she addressed me formally. “The mantle of leadership fits you as well as that armor. Though I confess you would look much better with it all removed . . . as well as the clothes beneath.”

I felt a blush creep up on me. Monica raised an imperious eyebrow and looked sideways at me.

“She’s a deviant, your Majesty.” I answered.

Monica, in the form of a true Queen, only steeled her face. “I see. Then we had best stop her advances here.”

“You’re welcome to try, your Majesty.” Jenny murmured.

Without another word she took her first massive step against the soldiers in front of her. The infantry soldiers at her feet were arranged in five companies, based off of the Roman style of century formation. Each company consisted of 80 men in a 10x8 grid and was lead by a Knight, serving as the Medieval version of a centurion. The instant Jenny’s foot was above their heads each infantryman hoisted a throwing spear and launched a simultaneous volley at her soft sole. I didn’t see a single one of them pierce her skin, but the spears did elicit a grunt of discomfort from Jenny as she brought her foot down. At a word from the Knight the company split in half down the middle with each half running in the opposite direction. The soldiers reacted well enough, getting out of the way just in time to avoid being crushed beneath her unforgiving feet. With another word the infantry on either side of her foot began to stab at her with their swords. Once again from my looking glass I couldn’t see a single one of their weapons penetrate her flesh, as if her skin was made of unbreakable leather. Still they drew cries of pain from Jenny, and so they kept at it.

“Signal the front archers,” I ordered.

One of the accompanying officers raised two flags, then promptly lowered the second one. A few seconds later from within the village, little sparks of fire came to life. Many of them. As one a company of archers raised bows notched with flaming arrows, drew back, and fired as one towards Jenny’s face. The light of the arrows drew her attention before any of them could make contact, and Jenny put a protective arm between her face, and the incoming projectiles. The majority of them bounced off of her forearm, but a few found their mark on her forehead or cheek, eliciting a grunt from her. I was glad that she had been able to protect her face. I had seen Jenny take missile blasts to the face without flinching, and she had told me specifically not to hold back against her in this game, but still, I didn’t want to see her get hurt.

And I especially didn’t want her to see the attack coming from behind.

Half of the cavalry that had been positioned on the end of the valley closest to us had each begun riding the circumference of the village, one banner per side, towards Jenny. They were light cavalry, designed to hit fast and ride away just as quickly. The attack had been timed perfectly. Just as Jenny had begun to lower her arm, the first two banners were hot on her heels, literally. They had rounded the village and were now at her legs, aiming directly for her ankles. Each rider held a drawn sword in his hand, a short sword, for easier handling in the saddle. Though the tiny blades weren’t likely to cause any serious harm to her, there were hundreds of blades all aiming for a quick slash against the same areas: her ankles. 

Caught off guard by the sudden and lightning quick attack, Jenny was slow to turn around and deal with the riders skirting passed her. While they attacked the infantry took the opportunity to clear away before what came next. I gave the order for the next signal immediately. Before Jenny was able to fully turn around a volley of arrows, this time coming from a company of archers that had been hidden in the grassy fields beyond the village, hit her in the face. Though it sounded like they hurt her a bit, they really weren’t meant to. They effect that they did have was to get Jenny to trip mid turn. And boy did she trip.

One of Jenny’s notable characteristics, aside from her giganticness, are her proportionally big feet. Tall girls with big feet tend to make poor dancers, as it’s easy for them to trip over themselves. So when Jenny was hit in the face by a barrage of tiny projectiles mid spin, her balance went right out the window. Seeing her topple backwards was an incredible sight to behold. Like watching a mountain be cut down by a lumberjack and collapse like a tree. The village behind her never stood a chance, and buildings found themselves being crushed beneath her heavenly body like matchstick boxes. Even the shockwave of her fall brought down a good dozen or other buildings in all directions around her. Jenny was a living earthquake, and we were less than a quarter of a mile away watching her.

Still keeping the spyglass to my eye I muttered. “Light it.”

The two banners of cavalry who hadn’t rode out against Jenny each raised a bow notched with more flaming arrows. They let loose a volley, not aimed at Jenny, but the entire village around her.

I had ordered ahead of time that the village be torn apart and covered down with every piece of straw, speck of sawdust, and drop of liquor and pitch in the village AND castle. The result turned the once quaint little village into a powder caige, waiting for the first spark to fall. The already flammable buildings of wood were lit up brilliantly with the help of the even more flammable materials pours all around them. A tempest of flame roared to life within the first minute, with Jenny left dead in its center.

I gulped at the term dead. She’d be alright of course. She’s taken tomahawk missiles to the face without a scratch on her. She was just playing around . . . right?

Apparently she had been . . . but not anymore.

“Heaven above, you did it General,” Monica breathed. “She-”

The words died on her lips when everyone felt the ground tremble. I finally lowered my spyglass, for I didn’t need it to see what was happening now.

Jenny was getting bigger.

Ever so slowly her body was expanding. Growing larger. Stronger. And the fires around her didn’t seem to be doing anything to slow that down. There was no time to waste.

“Take the Queen and get her back to the palace!” I ordered the surrounding officers. “Now!”

I didn’t wait for them to reply, and kicked my horse into a run down the hill. This wasn’t my first time riding a horse, and I had become pretty practiced at it by this point, so it had considerably less trouble holding myself in the saddle as my steed galloped towards the cavalry unit. I pulled up short in front of them.

“The Queen is being taken back to the palace. Ride with her and provide any cover fire you can when the giantess starts coming for her!”

They saluted and I galloped for the rest of the army that was on the other side of the village. Once there I did my best to reorganize the force at my disposal into an effective army. As I tried to rally my troops, Jenny stood back to her feet, now at a height of 300ft tall. Her clothes, which had grown with her, were as untouched by the fire as the rest of her body. Part of me was relieved that I hadn’t actually hurt her. Part of me was noting her wicked grin and mischievous eyes, and was wondering if she was now about to hurt me. At my command the archers let loose another volley, which she literally laughed off.

“Oh General,” she chuckled. “Well done. Very well done. No one, and I mean no one, has ever gotten the better of me in such a way.” She took a single, menacing step towards me. “I’ll be sure to award you appropriately for that.”

I sent out the infantry and cavalry in waves, attempting to make it seem like I was trying to draw her attention again. This time, though, Jenny called my bluff. Her titanic feet bulled through the soldiers, breaking apart their formations, and crushing men by the hundreds with each step. Arrows had no more effect on her, and blades were hardly noticed. Her feet carved a path of destruction; sweeping men asunder with a brush of her toes, or flattening them with one mighty stop of her soles. Jenny was an army onto herself. We were just insects to her. Less than that. We could only hurt her when she wanted us to. As of right now nothing on this planet could stop her.

In an instant I was swept up in her colossal hand and brought up to chest level. She grinned down at me.

“Now, time to collect her royal Majesty.” she said.

Turning the other way, Jenny headed straight for the palace. Her steps sounded like the roll of thunder, even from up here. The banners of cavalry I had sent ahead tried in vain to stop her, but she merely trampled on them as well. When she came upon the palace the thirty foot wall wasn’t even an inconvenience to her. Jenny stepped over that, ignoring as well the knights and archers who tried to attack her. With each step her voice echoed over the land, reverberating through the stone walls of the castle.

“Fee-fi-fo-fum,” she laughed. “Ah, I’ve always loved saying that line.”

“Why am I not surprised,” I muttered to no one in particular. But Jenny heard me, and it only made her laugh harder. Placing her free hand on the castle, she shook it violently.

“Your Majesty,” she called. “The good General and I would love it if you would join us out here.”

Jenny reached her fingers beneath the portion of the roof where it stuck out from the wall, and promptly peeled it off its foundation. Though it came off in pieces, Jenny managed to systematically rid the entire castle of its roof, and was left facing the terrified occupants of the exposed palace. She grinned down at the throne room where the Queen stood surrounded by dozens of guards. Reaching in with two fingers, Jenny plucked Monica from the room, unaffected by the attempts of the guards to stave her off. She held the two of us safely in her palm at eye level.

“Your Majesty I must offer you my most gracious of thanks.” she announced. “I have not had such fun in a long time. In gratitude for your immense hospitality, I invite you and the General to my humble, little home.”


 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think. Remember feedback fuels my work, and I want it to be good work. Next chapter will pick up from here, and hopefully won't take nearly as long.