- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my attempt at taking the most popular concept in the giantess fandom and adding a little more personality into the mix. I hope that enhances the scene, rather than take away from it. I want this to be like a breath of fresh air.

 

 

I woke up for school to the smell of something cooking, which somehow makes waking up easier. I personally believe it has to do with the promise of food on the horizon that gives you the motivation to get out of bed, despite your inner rage at the prospect of having to now go through with the rest of the day. At least, that’s how it worked for me. After washing up and getting dressed, I walked downstairs to find my dad frying up some bacon. Those that have met Wyatt Loya agree that we look a lot alike. Although he claims to have once stood a hair under six feet tall, he’s shrunken a bit with age, bringing him almost eye level with me. The raven black hair that I had inherited from him was now speckled with gray, but not receding, which comforts me whenever I think about my future. He wore slippers, his flannel pajama pants, and a black tank top, revealing thick arms that, while not defined, definitely had more muscle behind them than fat. A lifetime of factory, construction, and welding jobs have kept his body in good shape, but seemed to have added a few years to his face. His features, while still strong and defined, appear to have worn down a bit. The scruff of a beard on his face only enhanced the effect.

“Morning,” he greeted me, looking up from the stove.

“You’re up early,” I noted, grabbing some orange juice out of the fridge. I poured two glasses and passed one to him. He in turned traded me a plate of eggs, adding two strips of bacon to it.

“Couldn’t go back to sleep after 5. Thought I’d come down and take breakfast off of your list of things to do.” he explained, frying up another egg for himself.

“Appreciate it, but I don’t mind,” I told him. “You could’ve just done what I do and stare at the ceiling till you have to get up.”

“Well I felt like I had to get up and do something,” my dad said. He turned with his own plate in hand and sat down at the table across from me. “Besides, you’ve been in a more cheerful mood lately. I wanted to ask about that.”

I hesitated, not sure of what answer to give. How the hell do you explain the past few weeks I’ve had to anyone, let alone a parent? I shrugged. “School’s just been easier, I guess.”

My dad smirked. “Mhm. Anything in particular?”

I acted like I had to consider the question for a second. “I don’t know. Classes are just getting easier to handle.”

“Maybe someone’s helping you deal with it?” he suggested. “A girl, perhaps?”

I knew right then and there that I wouldn’t be able to keep a good enough poker face to deny that, so I didn’t try. Still, I found myself looking away.

“Well, yeah, but we’re just friends.” I clarified.

“Nothing wrong with that,” he assured me. “What’s her name?”

“Jenny,” I said between mouthfuls of eggs. “We have gym together.”

My dad smiled. “So you two spend time together during the day.”

I nodded. “She’s fun to talk to and . . . hang around with.”

“She cute?” he asked in a slightly cheeky manner.

“Well . . . yeah, but she doesn’t like me like that, and I don’t either.” I quickly explained. “There’s actually another girl that I like. But I don’t get to talk to her as often.”

“Oh, so there are two girls in the picture.” he declared, this time in an overtly cheeky manner. His eyes practically lit up upon hearing that. Good grief.

“Don’t get your hopes up,” I warned him, with a slight grin of my own. “As of right now I’m with neither of them.”

“You’re preaching to the choir, son.” my dad chuckled. “I was 24 when I met your mother. And before her I was in the midst of a four year dry streak with girls.”

I exhaled through my nose in what was the barest form of a laugh. I didn’t say anything in response, though, and munched a little on my bacon. My dad’s features softened as he looked at me, probably thinking back to years long passed.

“You have her eyes.” he told me not for the first time. “There’s a lot that you take after me. But those eyes, they’re hers.”

I didn’t expect the conversation to reach this particular subject so soon. Fortunately I had just finished the last few bits of my breakfast, and didn’t have a reason to stay any longer. Standing up, I brought my plate to the sink.

“Do you need a ride to school?” my dad asked.

“That’s alright, I’m good.” I assured him as I headed upstairs.

Taking two minutes to brush my teeth and gather my bag, I headed back downstairs and for the door.

“Good luck at school today,” my dad called after me.

“Good luck at work,” I answered back.

It wasn’t until after I had closed the door that I released a sigh. A long time ago I would have been a lot worse off at handling the cauldron of thoughts and feelings that now bubbled in my consciousness. Now, I was a lot more practiced with this, and it barely gave me pause. Besides, despite being in the midst of fall, our region was currently experiencing a spell of warm weather that was passing through for the day. The sun was out, the air was comfortable, and the breeze was perfect to keep it all balanced. It was the kind of day that just made every problem feel lighter on one’s shoulders. So, hefting my school bag onto my shoulder, I walked to the next block over where the school bus would be picking us up. A number of other students from different grades stood on the designated street corner already, either talking or just standing around on their phones. The bus always took a few extra minutes after I show up to arrive. I usually keep to myself as always while waiting, and just stood off to the side. I don’t think I was there for a full minute when I felt the first echos of vibrations through the soles of my shoes.

Seems we’d be starting early today.

As soon as the tremors became noticeable, I heard frantic whispering coming from the others. They were aware of this as well. As the intensity of the tremors increased I remained where I stood, pretending to be completely indifferent to them, as the others began to panic. After a minute the first scream was released by one of the kids nearby, which was then joined by others. The entire bus stop was cleared of everyone except me long before the enormous shadow cast itself over the area. Turning around and looking up in as casual manner as is possible in this situation, I beheld Jenny. Today she wore blue skinny jeans that ended at her calves, a white and gold blouse that left her shoulders bare, sandals, and sunglasses that rested on top of her head like a bandana. Her height today seemed to be around 500ft.

“Morning!” she greeted me in her typical cheery manner.

“Morning,” I answered. “Any particular reason you decided to give everyone a heart attack today?”

Jenny smiled as she looked around at the neighborhood, noting all of the panicking men and women who were trying to either run or hide from her. Cars honked as they swerved in all directions, fleeing the scene with reckless haste. My giantess friend shrugged, looking back down at me. Unfortunately for me I had been momentarily distracted admiring her freshly pedicured feet, and didn’t avert my eyes nearly in time to be subtle.

“Hey!” she called out, pointing towards her face with two fingers. “My eyes are up here, thank you.”

I was partially convinced that she could see my face turn red, even from that altitude.

“S-sorry about that, Jenny!” I hurriedly responded. But she only giggled, lowering herself down on one knee.

“I’m just kidding, John.” she assured me with a warm smile. “Try to remember that I actually enjoy it when people appreciate my feet. Of course I’m going to show them off for you.”

I blinked. “For me?”

Jenny answered me with a wink. “Benefits, remember?”

I cleared my throat. “Oh yeah.”

“Which is what today is all about,” she announced. “I’m giving you the benefit of walking to school with me, and we’re going to take my favorite path.”

My awkwardness seemed to dissipate, only to be replaced by high suspicions. “And what path would that be?”

“You ever heard of taking the path of least resistance?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

“Well just imagine the opposite and you’ve got the idea.” she explained with an uncomfortably sincere grin.

Taking a second to process, I looked around and beheld the mass panic that was still taking place around us throughout the neighborhood. With arms outstretched I gestured around us.

“Why the hell not.” was all I said

Jenny’s all mighty hand reached down towards me, her fingers spreading to allow me to slip gently into the crevice between her thumb and first finger. Wrapping the other fingers carefully around my body, she completed her grip. This was the first time Jenny had ever held me in her fist before. She was always so adamant about being respectful to everyone else, even when they’re small than her. She did, however, leave my arms free.

“I hope you don’t mind,” she said. “But it’ll be easier to carry you like this. That isn’t too tight, is it?”

I shook my head, leaning my untrapped arms on her thumb. “No it’s just fine.”

Standing to her feet, Jenny graced me with a breathtaking panoramic view of the neighborhood. Ahead of us in the near distance was a main city. There seemed to be activity going on amongst the looming buildings, visible even from this distance. Though I couldn’t make out exactly what was going on, I could tell something was happening. Jenny smirked when she saw it.

“They’re always so eager to see me.” she thought aloud as she began her stroll. “A giant girl can really feel welcome in a town like this.”

“And who’s they?” I asked.

“See for yourself,” was all she said.

It barely took a minute for us to reach the edge of the city. It would have taken us even less time had Jenny not been careful about her steps. As the city steadily faded more into view, so to did all of the different vehicles stationed around it. I appeared as if half of the United State’s military decided to pack up and move directly to our hometown. Soldiers wearing uniforms of various military branches bustled about in great speed, bellowing orders impossible to distinguish from where I was held. They obviously were preparing for Jenny, as they had set up an entire perimeter around the city, entrenching themselves for a siege against a giantess. With them were all manner of tanks, missile launchers, planes, and helicopters, some of which were of a design I had never seen before.

“Did you set this up?” I asked her.

“Of course. I didn’t just play with Barbie dolls growing up. I used to have plastic soldiers too.” she informed me.

“And did those soldiers shoot back?”

She smiled. “Only after I got my powers. Don’t worry, though. Nothing will touch you.”

I didn’t even have the chance to give one last witty retort, as the soldiers down below commenced firing upon the 500 ft tall beauty. Not a one of them held back as the artillery flew at her at incredible velocities. So many bullets and missiles were hurled at Jenny that I couldn’t even count. It was like watching a blizzard aimed at one lone figure. The force the military brought to bear against her could have easily reduced the entire city behind them into a crater. But Jenny only stood there, taking every hit, without so much as flinching. If anything, she seemed perfectly comfortable where she stood, leaning on her left leg and placing her free hand on her hip.

“Good morning boys, so nice to see you again.” she greeted the army. “Oh, and girls. Can’t forget our girls in uniform. It’s been awhile since we’ve all played together. I hope you’ve missed me.”

In response to that, the next two missiles hit her directly in the face. The force of the explosions was so intense that I could feel the shockwave in the pit of my stomach. For a few breathless moments a cloud of smoke held itself around Jenny’s head, obstructing her face from view. No other shot was fired, as the military, and myself, held our breaths. I won’t lie, I was legitimately worried. I know I had just seen her tank hits from literal tanks, but those looked like they had been tomahawk missiles, and up close they were terrifying.

With a quick breath, Jenny cleared away the smoke that hung around her, appearing completely unharmed by the blasts. She did, however, seem mildly annoyed. Lifting her left hand to her face, a gigantic mirror, as big as a professional baseball field, materialized comfortably in her palm. Taking a few minutes to inspect herself, Jenny sighed with relief, allowing the mirror to vanish. She turned back towards the army.

“Well thank God my eyeliner held up to that. You guys have no idea how long it took me to get perfect wingtips this morning.” she expressed.

Looking back, I’m not sure there was an appropriate response to a statement like that. I don’t blame the army for opening fire once more. Tank shells began exploding against Jenny’s breasts, causing the indescribably huge boobs to jiggle on impact. This brought out the first vocal reaction from Jenny, who uttered a very low, throaty sigh.

“They really know how to treat a girl,” she noted.

“Are you ok?” I asked her.

“I’ve never felt better,” she assured me in a voice that was a shade huskier than before. “Shall we?”

“I’ve got a choice?”

She laughed and proceeded towards the line of soldiers. Their cries picked up in fever as their target began walking in their direction, not even slowed by the maelstrom of firepower. Just as she was one gigantic step away from the front line, their screams turned to outright panic. To the soldiers’ credit, they held the line, even as they watched her beautiful sandaled foot lift up and pass over their heads. In one step, Jenny cleared the entire siege wall of artillery, and headed into the city. At 500 ft tall, Jenny easily stood head and shoulders above some of the tallest buildings around. From my point of view, it would be a tight squeeze, trying to fit her immense body between some of those structures. Once she was within the outer limits of those buildings, though, her form began to shrink, until the was reduced to about 150 ft in height. I was still held in her closed fist, now scaled to more of a small action figure to her. Continuing into the city, she had no trouble passing through the streets without brushing against a single building.

“Much better.” Jenny exclaimed, holding me in front of her. “Want to see what everyone else is up to? We’ve got some time to kill.”

I nodded, curious to see what she had in mind. “Sure.”

Jenny looked around at the wide variety of buildings she had at her disposal. Some of them towered over her head, while others were barely above ankle height. Across the street from a gas station and convenience store, she spied a row of apartment buildings, some taller than others. She approached the one that came just beneath her bountiful chest. Jenny carefully set me down on the roof of the building, before placing her hands on each side of the top floor.

“Brace yourself.” she warned me.

The next thing I heard was the familiar crunch of concrete and steel beams splitting apart. The roof shook beneath me, almost throwing me from my feet. I crouched down just in time to steady myself while Jenny lifted the entire roof with her bare hands. Setting it down on the next building, Jenny plucked me back up, and together we peered inside at what some of the residents were doing. As one would imagine, the majority of them were hiding under furniture or clutching loved ones. Some of them just stood in a daze, leering up at the blonde goddess who had just removed the ceiling from their home. One dark skinned man in particular was so distracted, he hadn’t noticed the breakfast he was making begin to catch fire. I have no idea what kind of breakfast food can be lit on fire, but this guy seemed to have figured out the right chemical formula. Amazingly, he still didn’t notice.

“Um . . . sir?” Jenny inquired, pointing behind him. “You might want to step away from that.”

Following where she was pointing, the man finally noticed that there was a grease fire on his stove. Nearly jumping out of his skin, he flinched back away from the growing flames.

“No worries, I’ve got this.” Jenny assured him, licking her thumb.

Reaching her hand inside his apartment main room, Jenny extended her moistened thumb, and placed it gently on top of the stove. Despite the fire appearing too big for just one of her digits, it was completely smothered, leaving behind only a small kitchen full of smoke. Withdrawing her thumb, Jenny gave it one more lick, before wiping it clean on her jeans.

“Mmmm, not bad. I should come back here for breakfast every once in awhile,” she told the man, who looked to be on the verge of passing out on his feet. Jenny smiled as she saluted him. “No need to thank me, sir. Consider that my good deed for the day.”

Looking around at the other residents, who were poking their heads out of their houses to inspect her, Jenny’s smile widened.

“Good morning, everyone.” she announced to the building. “My friend and I were just passing through the neighborhood.”

Looking over at me, Jenny raised me up a little.

“Don’t be rude, John. Say hi.” she encouraged.

It took a second for my brain to catch up with her request. I had been busy reflecting on how fucking ridiculous my life had suddenly become. Looking down on the open apartment rooms, I waved.

“Hi,” I called out. “I guess I’m John.”

My friend quirked an eyebrow. “You guess?”

I looked back at her. “Well, I’m certainly not Jenny.”

The quizzical look she cast me was a worthwhile payoff. Turning her attention back to the residents, Jenny flashed them one of her best smiles.

“Well, you heard it here, folks. This is my friend John. He’s single, by the way, for those young women I see living by themselves.” she declared to everyone.

My face instantly became beet red as she continued. “Yes, you heard it here ladies. The man of your dreams is here in my hand, waiting to whisk you away. He likes long walks on the beach, shutting himself off from the rest of the world for long periods of time, writing stories, and girls who like to get kinky in the bedroom.”

Leaning in closer to the building, Jenny shielded her mouth from me with her hand. The whisper she let loose, however, was anything but hidden from me.

“And he’s also a guitar player, girls. That’s right, he’s the complete package.”

“Jenny!” I shouted, thankful that my voice didn’t crack from sheer embarrassment. My giant friend cast me a side glance and smirked.

“Oh right, sorry about that. I forgot, he’s already got a pretty young lady chasing after him.” she amended. “I hate to break it to you, girls, but that means he’s as good as off the market. Better luck next time.”

“More like kidnapping me,” I muttered.

Suddenly an explosion sounded out from somewhere close, causing Jenny to straighten out before I could even blink.

“Ooo!” she squealed.

The blast was soon followed by two more, one after the other, eliciting a small grunt from her both times.

“Oh yeah,” she cooed. “Harder.”

Looking behind her, I saw four tanks slowly making their way up the streets, crushing any cars that had been abandoned and left in their way. Each one was firing continuously. Their target: Jenny’s well shaped ass. The giantess hummed in her throat as she rubbed a hand on her left ass cheek. Four more shots were let loose, one after the other, all of which found their mark.

“Oh, that’s how I like it. More.” she moaned. Jenny punctuated her request by giving her ass a firm slap of her own. I was struck speechless for a few moments. Once again: this is now my life. This is how I live. I know I should be ecstatic over this but honestly . . . I mean, how am I supposed to even react to this? The slapping only continued, meanwhile.

Clearing my throat, I managed to catch Jenny’s attention.

“Should I leave the five of you alone?” I asked, not entirely joking.

Jenny blushed slightly. “I guess it’s too early for that kind stuff. Let’s see what else there is to see. Bye everyone.”

Waving awkwardly goodbye to the residents of the apartment, Jenny walked off deeper into the city. Her long legs easily outpaced the oncoming tanks, leaving them far behind.

“What did you mean you’ve got a crush who’s kidnapping you?” she asked.

“Well, technically I agreed to come along.” I admitted. “But sometimes you throw me into these games without warning me. So I guess kidnapping is an accurate description.”

“Ah, you thought I was talking about me.” she suddenly realized.

I blinked. “Well . . .  yeah. Unless you know of another demigod chasing me around?”

“Not a demigod,” she reminded me. “And it seems to me Monica Williams is running into you a lot lately. Sounds like chasing to me. Especially now that I’ve seen how into her you are.”

I groaned. “First my dad, now you.”

“Oh, your dad had something to say about this, did he?” she asked with a grin that matched his in cheekiness. “Go on.”

“How about I don’t and say I didn’t.” I replied in a deadpan tone of voice, leaning my elbow against her thumb, and my head in my hand.

The giantess chuckled. “So, do you plan on asking her out?”

I blew out a breath. “She’s a little too out of my league for that to be a good idea.”

Jenny actually stopped walking altogether. She brought me up to eye level, and I saw that her brows were raised in open shock.

“You’re kidding, right? You think you’re not in her league?” she sounded genuinely baffled.

“I mean, I don’t know if tee-ball is technically a league, but I’m pretty sure that’s where I’m at.” I answered. “Meanwhile, she’s definitely in the majors. And there’s nothing wrong with that. If anything, a girl like her deserves someone in the major leagues.”

“John,” she began slowly, before shaking her head with a sigh. “I’ll never understand guys. Some of them think the world of themselves and have almost nothing to show for it. Others are a literal God-sent to this world, and spend all of their time thinking they’re not worth saying good morning to.”

Turning around, Jenny started down a street heading east through the city.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Somewhere where I can get a second opinion.” she answered.

It only took a minute to arrive at the building she was looking for. An office building which housed a magazine publishing company. The outside was almost entirely glass, creating a gigantic mirror from which Jenny’s full body could be admired. She didn’t take the time to pay attention, though, as she scanned the various floors from outside.

“Hmmm. If I remember right, it should be . . . this one.” she said to herself, reaching a hand out at the floor of the building that was level with her neck.

Jenny’s fingers broke through the glass with no effort at all. Crushing her hand into a fist, she grabbed a handful of debris from the building and withdrew it, leaving a gaping hole where her hand had been. I was treated to an unobstructed view of the men and women inside, all looking at my giant friend in naked terror. Screams immediately followed, as they all ran for the other side of the building.

“Hi, everyone. Sorry about the scare.” she called out, leaning slightly down to gain a better view of inside. “This is where they print those articles about finding soulmates, right? Or is that another floor?”

Some of the women inside were too petrified to get up off of the floor where they had fallen. They weren’t any more capable of answering, however, as they continued to scream bloody murder for all they were worth. Jenny persevered through it.

“You can stop screaming.” she implored them. “I was just wondering if you would help me convince my friend to ask out the girl of his dreams. You know, try and give him a little confidence. . . Hello?”

All the good her reassurance did was bring forth more screaming. After a few more attempts at getting the women of the magazine company to help her out, Jenny sighed.

“Forget it. You all clearly had too much coffee this morning.”

Taking the hand that still held the section of the wall she had torn out, Jenny held it up to the missing section of the building, and opened up her fingers. She rubbed her palm against the hole for a few seconds, before pulling it away. When she did, I saw the side of the building, as whole and untouched as it had been before we had arrived. The simple display of power reminded me of a Criss Angel magic trick. Simple, but nonetheless impressive in appearance. Leaning back up, Jenny shook her head.

“Ok well that was no help, but my point still stands.” she insisted.

“Listen, Jenny I-”

I was interrupted by a missile impacting against Jenny’s glorious breasts, shaking them to their core. More artillery fire and missiles followed that one, launched from various helicopters and planes, all of which were aimed for her boobs. It’s like these military guys had a one track mind or something. Perverts.

Then again, it might not have entirely been their doing. Jenny moaned louder this time than she had before with the tanks. As the firepower kept pouring on her chest, she cupped her left boob in her hand, massaging it sensually.

“Oh God, yes.” she groaned in raw sexual bliss. “It feels so damn good!”

Her index finger and thumb began going to town on her nipple, rubbing it vigorously through the thin material of her blouse. Her chest rose and fell at a much more rapid pace. Her heart rate must have been increasing so much, I could have sworn I had heard it for a brief second. All the while, her moans only increased in intensity, as the missiles continued to massage her breasts. Very slowly I noticed that her right hand, the one I was held in, was drifting downwards. The destination? I could only guess, but it was a pretty good guess….

“Jenny!” I called out. “JENNY!”

Snapping back into reality, she seemed to realize what it was she had been about to do. Her face suddenly became redder than I had ever seen it. Maybe even redder than I had ever felt my face turn before. Sheepishly, she brought her hand back up to eye level.

“Ummmm . . .” she hesitated.

I gave her my best ‘it’s all right look’, and managed a slight smile. “I think we should head to school now.”

The blonde giantess nodded. Without another word she headed out of the city, the school coming in sight within moments. Behind us I could still hear the pursuing aircrafts open fire on her.

“Are they coming with us?” I asked her.

Jenny seemed to realize that they were still behind her for the first time. Her head shook in a way that bespoke thoughts that had been taking up her attention. “Oh, right.”

Turning around at the waist, Jenny waved a hand behind her. As her hand passed through the air, helicopters and planes disappeared, leaving behind the skyscape of a city that looked untouched by the morning’s events. No more screams or sounds of crashing traffic emanated from between the buildings, as all returned to normal. No one outside of the two of us would remember the morning as it really had been. The giantess turned back to me, still seeming a little uneasy.

“So . . . I know I can’t wipe your memory anymore.” she began. “All the same, if you wouldn’t mind forgetting what almost happened, I promise I won’t try that again . . .”

My expression eased up a bit. “Jenny?”

She looked at me. I smiled.

“It’s just benefits.” I joked.

Most of the tension seemed to dissolve from her expression as she smiled back. “Benefits.”


 

Chapter End Notes:

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. Perhaps you could see why. Leave me a comment and let me know if you liked it as well