- Text Size +

“No no no no!” I screamed as Val’s black lips parted with a dull, moist smack and her tongue rolled out at a glacial pace. I scrambled to pull myself up as the vast cavern of her mouth grew with every passing moment. My arms burned and slipped on the slick cum trying to find any hand hold. Then I felt the wetness brush my feet.

“NOOOOO!” Her tongue slammed into the structure and ripped me away screaming. I watched from its glistening surface in as my safe haven receded into the distance and the shadow of her lips slowly engulfed me.

I was in a dark, wet hell. I could hear the distant thump of her heartbeat roll up from the depths of her body and her breath washed over me pressing me to the vast muscle below. The slimy cum coated the hilly surface of her tongue for a moment before a deluge of saliva crashed down on top of me. I struggled to hold my breath and swim as the current started to carry me toward the back of her gaping chasm of a throat. I slammed into some kind of flesh and squeezed as hard as I could as the wave washed past me and drained down into the void. I opened my eyes and what little light leaked in afforded me a terrifying view as the vast pit of her throat rose up and brushed against the bit of flesh I clung to as it contracted with a deafening gulp. The endless cavern of her mouth shuddered as a roar rushed passed that was so loud I couldn’t even hear my own screams.  Her lips parted again offering me a clearer view. I was tiny, imperceptible speck desperately clinging to my friend’s uvula. I saw the tip of her joint slip into my world before the darkness returned. I struggled against the hurricane winds as the space filled with choking weed smoke. I was starting to feel the effects but my desperate situation did not make for a pleasant high. More winds threatened my precarious position as the her thunderous voice rolled past. Then there was light again as she pulled the joint from her lips and I saw her casually deposit my salvation between her teeth, the warehouse! I looked down at her monstrous throat yawning hundreds of feet wild far below and knew I’d have to risk it. I waited for her next exhale and jumped.

I was falling for what felt like minutes, straight toward the void that was her throat Then suddenly her breath hit me like a truck throwing me halfway across her rolling tongue. I could see the warehouse still secured between her enormous teeth. I threw caution to the wind and began stumbling over the the hills that were her taste buds as fast as I could. My progress was painfully slow as every little movement of her tongue sent me flying. It seemed hopeless but a familiar roar washed over me again and as she spoke the surface of her tongue lifted toward the warehouse. I saw the tiny opening coming fast and did my best to position myself so as to not be crushed against the wall. Her tongue struck the small box with tremendous force and I found myself skittering across the floor until I hit the far wall. I saw the vast wet monster slide against the opening with an ear wrenching scrape of metal and pull away. I crawled carefully toward the door and slammed it shut, sitting against it as I tried to calm down and weather the g-forces of Val’s movements. I saw my phone blinking not too far away and picked it up. When I saw her snarky text I began to weep. Maybe she’d understand after seeing what I’d been through. Maybe they’d all understand.

“Mmmm, tasty.” Val smiled as she swallowed her own juices. She stuck her joint between her lips and took a drag as she turned her attention to the sex machine. “Time to get you inside.” She sat down and clumsily ran the finger of her left hand along the side until she felt the small clip that held the little door in place. She fumbled with it for a moment. “Stupid thing!” She pulled the joint out of her mouth and stuck the box her right hand was holding in her teeth so she could try again. The clip released and the latch came open easily. It resembled a small door where you’d replace batteries. “Thash the tshicket!” She exclaimed with the box between her teeth, her tongue brushing the little cube as she formed the words. She gently pulled the old box out of the machine and slipped the new one in its place with an imperceptible click.

I almost drifted off to sleep as I felt the box sway in Val’s teeth. I finally had a chance to look around the warehouse. The huge space was packed to brim with supplies. I stood warily, struggling to balance with the movement as I made my way toward a stack of clothing and pulled one out. It was a simple brown jump suit, identical to the thousands that stood piled high above me. Slipping my wet, bruised body into the garment offered a small comfort, even though the smell of Val’s juices still clung to me like a curse. The walls were lined with small pill shaped capsules, each of them held a person my size. They looked so peaceful.

A mechanized clank interrupted my thoughts. I felt the warehouse sliding smoothly on rails. The vast click echoed through the space. The capsules opened and the people began to stumble out, disoriented. I wondered if they knew what they had to look forward to. Doors identical to the one I entered opened across the entire inside wall letting in a dim, faint light. I could see a huge crowd outside. I heard someone shouting orders.

“Everyone, let’s do this, nice and orderly. Boz, you take the newcomers. Everyone else start hauling. Let’s go people there’s work to be done!”

I put my phone on silent and slipped it into the inner lining of my overalls, making sure the camera was exposed as I melted into the aimless crowd of newcomers, just another insignificant speck.

Val, satisfied with a job well done took a long, lazy drag from her joint as she slipped some pillows behind her back and lined the thick, black cock up with her glistening pussy. She glanced at her phone and thought if she should send a warning text of some kind.

“Well, she did say she wanted the authentic experience” she said as she put the phone on silent and tossed it away. She pressed the button on the machine's remote and whimpered a bit as the thick dildo started slowly slipping in and out of her eager hole.

“Mmm, it's a living,” she said, blowing smoke and smiling at the camera in the corner of the room.