- Text Size +

 

“So let me get this straight. You want to spend a whole day inside my sex machine?”

Val laughed as she sat in the armchair across from me sipping tea in a pair of yellow panties and a soft grey sweater. I’ve been her roommate for a few months and had learn to live with her blatant sexuality. The sweater did little to hide her soft belly and large breasts.

“It’ll be a day for you but for me it’ll be about a month. Apparently they perceive time differently.”

“Christ.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I already used it for like three hours before you got home,” she smiled sheepishly. I could tell she was trying to do the math in her head.

“Four days, Val. You worked thousands of people to the bone for four whole days to satisfy your cunt.”

“What can I say?” She laughed, looking down at her pussy, there was a wet spot forming, she made no effort hide her arousal, “She’s a bit of a slave driver. Still, I never really gave them much thought.”

“That’s the whole point! Nobody cares. Ever since the epidemic hit years ago and we haven’t had a way to get a real look at their lives. They’ve multiplied exponentially. For them whole generations have passed. There’s no telling how their thinking has changed. They’re all around us. Running our machines, cleaning our bodies, doing our makeup, and that’s just the ones who found gainful employment. The rest live on our scraps if they’re lucky, and most of those end up under someone’s foot or sprinkled on food or worse.”

“A friend of mine puts a few thousand in her pussy when she fucks on occasion. I don’t see the appeal. You can’t feel them. At least when they run the machine they can fill me up.”

“Don’t you ever think about anything other than sex? These people live and die beneath us and no one’s ever taken a closer look at their lives, until now.”

“You’re one to talk. You’re going to be stuck in a little box full of thousands of people who work tirelessly for days on end to do one thing, shove a big, fat cock into a pussy the size of a mountain. And you’re doing this tomorrow? My fucking cunt is all you’ll be able to think about. Just like all those little specks.”

“Why is tomorrow special?”

“I’ve got the day off,” she smirked and finished her tea, “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to get ready for work. I’m just glad my boss is a little more lenient. You’ve got my little cunt all worked up, I don’t expect she’ll be merciful. You might want to warn them, the upcoming workload could be strenuous.” She smiled as she stroked her pussy through her panties for a moment before getting up. I couldn't help but steal a glance at the ever growing wet spot.

“Oh, and Jess,” she called to me as she stepped into her room to change. I hope she didn't catch my thousand yard stare.

“Yeah?” I shuddered as the anxiety at what was to come sunk in but I hoped it would all be worth it.

“I can’t wait to see your documentary. I’ll make sure its very,” She paused in thought for a moment, looking for the right word, “Climactic.”