- Text Size +

As I raced for my equipment Val was slowly lighting another joint and twirling the black box in her fingers. The sprint to the paper was longer than I’d anticipated. The extreme distances at this size would take some getting used to. Even the distant tapping of her impatient foot sent me tumbling but I managed to reach the backpack at last, gasping at the effort. The small white paper I’d placed as a marker was now about the size of four football fields. I’d never felt so isolated in the white expanse. I pulled out the camera first. It was small even by my new standards, looking more like a pendant than any sort of recording equipment. I didn’t know what the people knew of technology and I didn’t want to disrupt their society. Finally I picked up the very simple phone, just functional enough to text Val. 

I’ve got the stuff. Now can you please put down the black box.

Sure thing. Look out below.

I watched Val type the text out slowly and put the phone down, then she began to crouch. The sight I’d been dreading was now slowly revealing itself, getting bigger and bigger. I screamed, but I was frozen in place. I was afraid it was going to crush me. It was horrifying in its immensity, Val’s pussy. 

The glistening monster parted with a squelch as she got lower. I could get lost in her bush for weeks. The vast lips, mountains themselves, were covered in wrinkles and folds that would be small hills to me. They hung down slightly, drifting and shifting with her movements.My gaze traveled up between her folds, to the vast dark pink void and then her building sized clit. “My god,” I gasped. I could see her face just peeking over her pubic hair like a sunrise. She looked curious. I realized she was trying to see me on that tiny white piece of paper. I also realized she was failing.

A sudden tremor threw me into the air, an explosion. I raise my head and looked around to try to see the cause. I saw what looked like huge clear bubble attached to a long strand just to the southern end of the paper.  It rippled violently in the aftershocks of the impact spreading slowly until it almost rolled over me. The strange thick liquid finally settled, covering half the paper, but the rippling wall still towered over me. I followed the viscous strand up and up only to see another drop of cum start to descend from Val's pussy, this time heading right for me.

“Fuck!” I began to run fast as I could. “Fuck Val! Where’s the box!” I screamed as the second drop crashed down like a bomb only a few feet away. It spread out like molasses, but at my size I was just barely ahead of the oncoming flood. I looked up to finally see Val lowering the box, her face showing no awareness of what was happening below as she held a building the size of a warehouse casually between her fingers. It slammed down dangerously close to me, sending me flying into one of large black industrial doors that lined the bottom. I struggled to lift it as I watched the wave of cum get closer and closer. Finally it flew upward and I ducked inside just as tons of thick liquid crashed against the walls and through the open door leaving a sticky mess. I breathed a sigh of relief and texted Val.

Alright I’m in.

Val had just sat the black box down when her phone dinged. “That was fast.” Glancing over at the text she picked up the box and a long strand of sticky cum followed it as she lifted it off the floor. “Oh geez,” She sighed looking down at her dripping pussy. The white paper now sported two glistening drops that covered its entire surface. “Fuck, she definitely saw that, I should probably say something." She rested the joint on the ashtray and grabbed her phone.

Sorry about that. Look on the bright side, you’ve already survived my pussy’s first attack and we haven’t even really started. You're up by 1!

Meanwhile I was hanging on for dear life on the edge of the door I never got to close. Val grabbed the building while I was catching my breath and I found myself sliding across the wet floor but luckily I found a hand hold that wasn't covered in her cum. I heard my phone beep but it had skittered and crashed against the wall of the warehouse and I had no way to reach it. I watched as the box slowly drifted up her body trailing a long strand of cum. Far below Val's tits crashed against each other with every subtle movement, her cleavage looming like another level of hell. My arms strained as I struggled to hold on. I looked over at Val as she put her phone down and turned her attention to the box. She picked up her joint and took a puff as she spoke to me. Her thunderous words rolled over me with a cloud of acrid smoke that threatened to blow me away.

“I suppose I should clean this mess up,” she said, licking the box.