- Text Size +

I had a hard time sleeping. My anxiety was at an all time high. What I was about to do was dangerous, but no more dangerous than what the people affected by that horrible disease go through every day. I tossed and turned, going over every contingency before sleep finally took me.

I found myself on a vast, black plane. I heard a distant voice, Val’s.

“You think you’re going to change the world? I can’t even see you down there. Do you even know where you are?”

The world trembled as she spoke. Suddenly in front of the plane was her vulva, thousands of feet long. It covered the entire horizon. I looked up and saw her staring down at me from miles above, one hand squeezing a pale, enormous breast. My gaze followed her other arm, held to her side. She had some kind of remote in her hand.

“I’m sorry, there's nothing I can do. She’s just never satisfied,” she said sadly as she pressed the button on the remote.

An earthquake knocked me off my feet. I struggled to raise my head, seeing her insatiable cunt growing larger and larger. I finally realized the black plane I was on was the head of her dildo.

"You tried, I guess, but some problems are just too big. Some problems just swallow you right up." As she spoke I almost saw pity on her face, yet she made no effort to stop the inevitable. She just pulled and squeezed on her pierced nipple as I was slowly carried toward certain doom. 

I tried to scream, to tell her to stop, but nothing came out. When the toy slammed into her cunt it felt like two continents colliding. Her pussy lips were pushed aside with unimaginable force, folding around the head like mountains forming at incredible speed. That last thing I heard was an endless moan.

“Ahhhh,” I heard Val yawn as I awoke with a start. My heart was pounding and I was covered in sweat. My pajamas clung to my skin. I was safe in my bed, but I couldn’t shake the dream. I turned to see Val standing in my room wearing nothing but a short silk robe and smoking a joint.

“Morning sleepy head,” she took a drag and let the smoke roll out of her plump lips. She’d done her makeup, her pale face contrasted with her black lipstick and sharp winged eyeliner. “It's about time you woke up. I hope you don’t mind that I put my face on for our little date. Can’t be on camera looking like a slob. You nervous?” She took another drag and gave me a predatory smile.

“A little,” I said, sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I didn’t want her to know the truth. I was terrified. Soon enough my life would literally be in this woman’s hands.

“Well, let’s get to it before you get cold feet. I’ve got a long day ahead of me. It's a very tight schedule of getting high and fucking my brains out.”

“Alright, alright, I’ll get my stuff and meet you in your room in a few minutes.”

I gathered my things and stepped into Val’s room. It was a mess, bras and panties were strewn about haphazardly. She was lounging on her bed, smoking. “Mind clearing a little space?”

She sighed as she got up and pushed part of the pile to the side with her foot. As I was preparing my things she opened her closet and pulled out the sex machine and sat it in the center of the room. It was spartan to be sure, function over form. A simple black box about six inches long with a metal rod extending from it that was tipped with a thick, black rubber dildo about eight inches long. I couldn’t help but think of my nightmare when I caught sight of the bulbous head. Attached to the contraption was a remote to turn it on and change the speed. Next to the box I sat a small paper square and a small black cube, both about the size of a stamp. I also set up a small camera on the floor facing the sex machine.

“What’s that camera for?” Val asked.

“I’m going to intercut my footage with what’s going on on the outside so people can get the whole picture.”

“Was this just a ploy to spy on me?”

“You’re too vain. Now, listen very carefully. I’m going to take this pill. It contains a weak version of the disease. I will shrink to their size but after about 24 hours my immune system should kick in and make me grow again.”

“Where’d you get the pill?” Val interrupted.

“Don’t ask, okay. I might tell you after all this is over.”

“What if you’re stuck like that?”

“I don’t even want to consider it. Now, stop interrupting. After I shrink I will go to this paper and retrieve my gear. You can’t see it, but attached to the paper is a backpack. It’ll have my camera and my phone. I paid a lot of money for equipment that small so please don’t smash it. After that I will enter the black box. You’ve seen these before, right.”

“Yeah, I swap them out every month. What’s in them?”

“Food, water, clothing, general supplies for the workers. Also about a thousand people. The colonies in these machines reproduce just like us, but they need new mates occasionally or else you start to get mutations and genetic disorders. They’re in a sort of suspended animation to protect them during transport. Anyway, I will enter the box and you will insert the box into the slot in the machine. Simple as that.”

“Simple as that,” Val smiled, mocking me as she took another drag. She picked up the black box and looked at it with lust in her eyes. “If only I’d known, I’d’ve stuck these things in so many places by now.”

“Can you not talk like that when I’m about to be inside that thing?”

“Fine, party pooper. You shrink, get your stuff, get inside this little thing, I put you inside that little thing, have my way with you, and you come out in 24 hours. Easy peasy.”

“Right, good. Now put down the box please.”

“I’ll put down the box after you take that pill.”

“Fine, be that way.” I started stripping my pajamas off.

“Woah, hey, its like that then.”

“Look, the pill only shrinks me. I don’t want to spend half the day trying to find my way out of my pants.”

“You’d rather spend the whole day getting into mine?” She laughed, taking one last drag before putting the joint out in a nearby ashtray.

I chose to ignore that last comment. “Here goes nothing,” I said, swallowing the pill dry. “I don’t know how long it’ll take before….”

I awoke on a vast brown plane. I looked to my right, a mountain range of multicolored cloth loomed miles way. The whole horizon was taken up by a small pile of Val’s used panties. Looming above the pile were two twin domes, either one of which would cover several cities.

I heard a deep roar that almost blew my eardrums and sent a tremor through the ground. I turned around and saw Val. She was miles away but I couldn’t take in her whole body at once. She was speaking to me, but the time dilation made it hard to decipher. Even as far away as she felt I could still barely see her face over her breasts miles above me. She looked as if she was barely moving, I just saw flashes of white teeth as her dark lips shifted, emitting a wall of sound that crashed into me like waves. I had to get to my equipment before anything went wrong. I had to communicate with her. I began sprinting in the direction of the white paper.

“Well, I suppose it's time for the big reveal,” Val smiled as she gazed down at the spot where I’d practically vanished. “I know you’re down there. I hope you appreciate this.” She pulled the silk belt on her robe and let it slide down her nude body.

I stopped in my tracks and watched metric tons of cloth slowly slide down her body. She was smirking the whole time. The time dilation made seconds turn into minutes. First came the shoulders, then her breasts were revealed, They slowly settled and crashed into each other causing normally imperceptible ripples to dance across the endless pale, fat like a vast white ocean. Each vast orb was topped by a pink pierced nipple that stood erect hundreds of feet above the heaving sea of flesh. Then it cleared her stomach revealing a dark belly button that could swallow entire towns. Further down her intimidating cunt was currently barely visible thanks to the impenetrable jungle of hair that graced its surface.

I was so entranced by watching the cloth slip slowly down her body that I almost failed to brace myself for the impact. The fabric hit the ground silently. I could see the seismic wave coming. The only thing I could think of was to lay down and hope for the best. First the sound hit, a deafening explosion, then the actual impact reached me. It was like an earthquake and a hurricane all at once. The wind picked me up and threw me several hundred feet away. It was only then that the full extent of the power she wielded so casually really sunk in. I raised my bruised and battered body and looked up only to see Val biting her lower lip with barely controlled lust.

I had to hurry.