- Text Size +

Despite the Richter-scale-breaking earthquake Mike was experiencing, he was unmoved from his tiny perch atop Helen's gigantic nipple. He continued to squirm in a futile effort to catch his mother's attention but it was no use. He was just too damn tiny. He heard another titanic sound coming from the gaping cave of Helen's mouth a deep, slow yawn. He watched as her plump lips spread to reveal the monster that lived in the cave. Her tongue slithered out and licked her impossibly enormous lips, creating a layer of saliva that clung gently to her soft skin, deep enough for Mike to drown in. He noticed her eyes, like stage curtains open to reveal the glassy suface of her beautiful blue eyes.

"MOOOOOOOOMMMMM" he screamed. "I"M DOWN HERE" squirming violently once again in an attempt to escape the layer of sweat that had claimed him as a captive.

To Helen, Mikes greatest efforts to get her attention were nothing but the absolute slightest sensation on her sensitive nipple, and his struggles went completely unrecognized by the still half-asleep giantess. As she yawned deeply once again she felt her big tits jiggle and gave them a playful squeeze. With a contented sigh she looked at her alarm clock, 9:30AM. 

"Hmm Mike must have already left" she muttered silently. "that must mean I have the house to myself." she smiled slyly.

With the tiny little tingle on her nipple sparking her arousal she started to feel her nipples harden and grow as she brought her fingers up to the top of her breasts.

Mike endured another category 15 earthquake as he felt his mother yawn and sigh and slightly squeeze her breasts together. Then his gargantuan mother began to speak, each syllable shaking Mike to his core. Through sound of her flesh sloshing around beneath him from the massive earthquake he could barely make out what she was saying, but he heard his name and reinvigorated his efforts to break free and get her attention. He realized his mistake when he bagan to rise. He seemed to go up 10's of stories as her nipples hardened but in reality it was about 5mm. Finally a small stroke of luck came as the nipple hardened and broke the seal that the sweat had created finally allowing mike to move his body once again. Mike was disgusted to realize his mother was being aroused by his tiny struggles. As soon as he stood up he saw an enourmous shadow cast upon his tiny body like a solar eclipse. He looked up and saw the first pad of her gigantic finger falling upon him at a speed he thought objects that size were forbidden to go. He barely had time to let out a pathetic yelp before the monolithic digit landed on his puny body and began rolling him around the mountainous nipple.

Helen let out a sultry moan as she squeezed and rubbed her nipple, unaware that she was smothering her mite of a son for her own pleasure. Helen brought her fingers away from her breast, leaving her puny son plastered to the underside of her nipple. She licked her fingers to make the rubbing smoother against her skin, and brought her saliva covered finger down to her breast once more to finish off the incredible foreplay.

As Mike lay upside-down on the bottom of his mother's nipple, he prayed to whatever god that would listen to get him out of this hell. The earthquake of his mother's breathing, moaning and gasping, still shaking him to his core. He once agin saw a shadow and thought that maybe his prayers had been answered. Mike could not have been more wrong as he saw Helen's skyscraper of a finger, covered in a shiny layer of saliva descending once again to smother him. He couldn't even scream. He was too terrified and awestruck to move any muscles in his pathetic, little body. The finger struck him and he started sliding around the aroused nipple at speeds he didn't think were possible. Finally the torment came to an end as his tiny, soaked body stuck to her nipple as she lifted her finger away.

Helen glanced down at her now soaking nipples and felt her left hand venture down through her pink panties to her absolutely drenched pussy. She took a swipe of her pussy juices and brought it up to her face as she admired her handywork. Still feeling the slight tingling on her right breast.

"I've never gotten this wet from nipple-rubbing alone"  she giggled. Shrugging it off she brought her hand back down to her panties and shoved it inside, giving her right nipple a playful flick.

As Mike layed there drenched and defeated on her mammary, once again he saw a monstrous shadow loom over him, but this time the finger wasn't coming down. Suddenly without warnig an unseen object hit the nipple with immense force and Mike was flung off of her nipple, finally free from his undignified prison. as he soared over his mother's gargantuan body he realized, once again, just how insignifiacnt he was compared to the beautiful goddess. Mike landed with a tiny thud against her bedsheets right in between her incredibly thick thighs. He watched as her hand expertly toyed with her womanhood and witnessed her other appendage expertly tear off her soaked, pink panties. Quickly snapping out of his trance Mike began to run away. He figured he had made it 100 feet when suddenly an unimaginable weight came down on top of him soaking him instantly and pinning him to the mattress.

As Helen slightly adjusted her position, she unknowingly smothered her puny son with her gargantuan pussy, the tiny tingle only increasing her already heightened arousal.

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen to Mike next??? Leave a review to let me know what you think and give any suggestions you want.