- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is purely a fap piece, I do not like feet but I am not completely opposed to some foot content. This will probably end up being pretty long. And I’ll try not to let you guys down by quitting the story halfway through. I intend to use all of the marked tags.

Author's Chapter Notes:

We’re getting straight into the action.

Mike awoke to loudest sound he had ever heard. A deep guttural moan that somehow seemed feminine and almost sensual. Mike sat up quickly the animal instinct inside him caused his adrenaline to spike. In his moment of heightened awareness he noticed his naked body was lying on a very hard surface, the ground around him made up of thickly woven ropes, each one slightly thicker than his arm. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness he noticed this material stretched for miles and miles in every direction. As he turned his head he beheld the most magnificent sight his 19 year old eyes had ever witnessed.

What looked to be miles away was a woman beyond comprehensible size, lying on her side, adorned in nothing but panties. Mike fell to his knees as he gazed upon the double-D breasts, each nipple bigger than any mountain he had ever seen. The breasts upon which the nipples resided would have been the biggest thing he had ever seen had it not been for the fact that there were 2 of them attached to the ACTUAL biggest thing he had ever seen. He felt his dick grow to full mast as he drank in the landscape of a woman before him. As his gaze reached her face he quickly realized this landscape of a woman was none other than his beautiful mother.

Instantly Mike realized that he had shrunk. He was nothing but a speck on the bedsheets of his mother. Mike stood up and began to run towards the titanic woman, he had to get her attention. After 10 minutes of tripping over the dense fibers, Mike found himself about halfway to her gargantuan left breast that was completely entombing her enormous left arm. He took a moment to catch his breath as he continued to try and wrap his head around his current predicament. Suddenly, without warning the ground began to shake as his mother began to adjust herself in her sleep. Much to Mike’s dismay she began rolling onto her front.

To Helen it was a completely subconscious movement of absolutely no consequence, she was simply adjusting her position to be slightly more comfortable. Completely clueless to the fact that she was about to bury her son under a planet of mammary flesh. Mike could do nothing but scream as his mother’s mountainous nipple fell upon him, forcing him to lie prone against the bedsheets. After the enormous flesh had settled on top of him, Mike realized that he was still alive! If he wasn’t in so much pain and completely immobile under the pressure of the giantess’ nipple he would have celebrated. However he felt the tiny amount of sweat that coated the whole of his mothers skin start to coat his entire naked body.
After 10 minutes of laying in a tiny pool of his mother’s sweat under her right breast, Mike began to feel stirring above him and rejoiced when he started to feel the pressure of his mom’s double-D’s ease off of his puny body. As her tit started to rise up off of the sheets he realized that the tiny amount of sweat that he had been doused in had adhered him tightly to the top of the huge nipple. Mike began to try and squirm his way out of the sticky adhesive, but it was no use, his insignificant size prevented him from escaping his smelly prison. Squirming and screaming mike was plastered pathetically to his enormous mother’s right nipple looking directly at her face.

Helen yawned as she turned herself over, once again unaware of the plight of her son as her tits jiggled creating a massive earthquake for the speck-sized man on her nipple. She began to feel a tiny, almost unnoticeable tingle atop her right breast she felt her nipple begin to harden as she woke from her deep slumber.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you guys think of the story so far :)