- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've been working on this one for a while.

 

Julia was in heaven. She could barely feel a puny speck on her tongue as she ate Helen out. Knowing that this itty-bitty speck was a person, and not just any person, but the son of the woman she was going down on, she shivered in pleasure. She had waited for 300 years, never having felt more turned on and elated as she felt when the puny bug of a man rolled around helplessly between her perfect tongue and the slimy pink lips of the his own mother’s pussy. Julia laughed through heavy panting as her tongue rolled across the soft, pink, delicious vulva. Pulling her tongue away she couldn’t contain another hearty laugh seeing a miniscule white speck stuck to the underside of Helen’s engorged clit. Bringing her gaze up to her beautiful girlfriend’s face, Julia continued to laugh as she saw the pleasure Mike’s torture was bringing Helen. The blond squealed in pleasure when Julia brought her tongue back to the hungry vagina and it’s insignificant captive. Julia smiled and shook with pleasure as she thought she heard the tiniest squeal as she began to bring her tongue, and her little toy, down towards Helen’s twitching anus. Dragging the tiny captive down across his mom’s perineum, the latina drew her tongue away, a string of saliva connecting it to the puckered shithole, leaving Mike mired in a layer of saliva against the sensitive flesh. She gave a knowing wink as she focused her gaze on the unfortunate boy in between his mother’s jiggling asscheeks, before quickly bringing her face forward once again and roughly shoving her pink tongue against Helen’s tight backdoor. Helen’s anus didn’t budge as the pink muscle rammed into it. Pulling her tongue away Julia smiled as she saw Mike, now plastered directly against the opening to the tight sphincter. Julia once again slammed her slimy tongue back into the pink hole. Over and over she did this, each time, the asshole slowly let Mike in was until he shoved into the hungry anus and hidden from view completely. Struggling to contain her pleasure, she watched as Helen came, squirting cum all over her face, causing Julia to cum almost instantly at the sight of the boy being swallowed by his mother’s ass, and her lover’s vagina ejecting it’s sweet honey all over her face. She squealed with delight at the absolute power she and his gorgeous, unaware, horny mother had over the puny toy.

 

Mike was in hell. Every passing hour of this god-awful day got subsequently worse with each new torment his monolithic mother’s libido had put him through. Now he was at the mercy of two incredibly horny goddesses, being rubbed, rolled, dragged, and smeared between the monumental muscle of a latina woman’s tongue, and the plump lips of his own mother’s pussy. As he was beaten and battered by the unaware women’s steamy oral sex, he screamed his lungs out, often being cut off by thick fluid being forced down his throat, hoping he would eventually be found and rescued by his colossal captors. It appeared he was in luck as the torment seemed to stop and he was left stuck to firmer flesh. Taking a moment to stop his screaming and catch his breath, Mike looked at his surroundings and realized he was stuck to a gigantic pink hemisphere of pulsating flesh. He let out a pathetic sob as he realized he was stuck helplessly to his giantess mom’s clitoris. Looking out and away from his awful prison Mike saw the face of the beautiful woman who had been torturing him for the past 5 minutes. He was still unsure whether or not she had seen him and was doing this on purpose, but he remained hopeful that she would see him and help him escape from this horrible life of pain and suffering at the hands and pussy and ass and tits of his own mother. He began writhing around and screaming in an attempt to get the gorgeous, laughing woman’s attention. She was staring right at him! She had to notice! These hopeful thoughts ran quickly through Mike’s mind, before being immediately dashed as the woman whipped out her magnificent tongue and began bringing it towards his tiny body, before hitting him with colossal force and a wet SMACK. He squeaked pathetically as he found himself being dragged down continuously before, once again, being left stuck to his mother’s flesh. This time he was in between 2 walls of creamy flesh. Noticing the smell Mike quickly recognized this place as outside Helen’s anus. He cried to whatever gods were real to save him from being tortured any longer. He watched as the latina woman once again focused her omnipotent gaze on him and closed one of her gigantic eyes in a sly wink. Mike realized that no god was coming to his rescue. The only gods that were real, were these 2 enormous beings. They were not merciful gods, they would toy with him like the insignificant little speck that he was to them, without a second thought. These were his deities now and his only purpose was to serve them in whatever way they see fit. His mother, this woman, they were everything Mike would ever know. His world. His universe. His masters. His goddesses.

 

Helen moaned in ecstasy as she felt Julia’s tongue toying with her most sensitive area. She tried to speak, but found herself instead letting out another loud moan as she was blinded by pleasure. Her eyes rolled back into her skull, her perfectly-pedicured toes curled and she couldn’t help but play with her nipples, pinching and pulling the pink nubs as she kneaded her breasts together. The beautiful blond writhed in pleasure for the whole duration of the pussy-licking until Julia pulled her face away from Helen’s womanhood, Helen squealed in anticipation as she saw Julia’s face contort into a mischievous smile. Helen was doing her best to contain her orgasm but was losing the battle, she knew she would burst at any moment. Helen was having the best day of her life at the expense of her puny son, and she didn’t even know it. Helen was in shock as Julia began ramming her tongue into her asshole the pleasure had become too much, and as soon as her body escaped this paralysis she would have the, longest and most intense orgasm she had ever experienced in her whole 40 years. Her muscles all spasmed and she let out staggered yelps as the pleasure overcame her. She continued to gush out her ejaculate for well over 10 minutes before finally he heart rate began to calm down, her breathing slowed, feeling returned to her muscles and her vision came back as well. She had had the best orgasm she had ever had earlier that day, but it paled in comparison to what she had just gone through. Helen became aware of her surroundings and realized Julia was laying beside her, patiently waiting for Helen’s state of ecstasy to subside. As Helen turned her exhausted head over to her gorgeous lover, laying on her front side the latina woman gave a chilling smile and uttered 2 words in a powerful, lusting and commanding tone:


“My turn.”

 

Mike was engulfed tightly in the moist, rank flesh of his gigantic mother’s asshole for the third time that day. He sobbed as he was effortlessly rolled around and kneaded into the doughy pink flesh. The walls around him began to tighten, crushing Mike’s puny body with thousands of pounds of pressure (from Mike’s perspective) from all sides. Even with his invincibility, Mike was worried he would pop like a grape as the pressure continued to increase. Finally, the walls pulled away from him leaving him plastered to the side of the spasming sphincter. The pressure came back in waves pushing Mike’s insignificant form towards the exit of Helen’s backdoor. He heard incredibly loud moans and squeals coming from the flesh around him and realized that while he was suffering, he was only adding to the pleasure of his beautiful goddess. Mike’s body was finally, pathetically ejected from his humiliating prison between the jiggling asscheeks, back into the all-too-familiar pool of female cum below. Being buried under more and more thick, smelly fluid as it continued to shoot from the slimy pink lips above. Mike hoped he would finally drown and be free of this torture once and for all. As Mike began to fall into unconsciousness, he was jolted awake by the rigid skin of the unknown woman’s finger and scooped him up out of the ocean of his mom’s nectar. Mike was lifted up at breakneck speeds toward the face of the titan who’s finger he was adhered to by stick vaginal excretions. Before Mike had finished his ascent he heard the sound of the woman’s voice, striking him once again that he could understand this woman, while his mother just sounded like loud, low growling.

 

“HEY LITTLE FLEA.” As his ascent came to a stop level with the latina’s nipples, Mike attempted to cover his ears, but his muscles were no match for the thick cum coating him.

 

“YOU’RE PROBABLY WONDERING HOW YOU GOT SO SMALL HUH?” The woman said in her slightly hispanic accent. Mike was terrified as he realized that this hadn’t all been some terrible accident. This incredibly beautiful woman was torturing him on purpose. He began to scream as loud as his lungs could allow.



“YOU’RE PROBABLY SCREAMING DOWN THERE AREN’T YOU? WELL DON’T WORRY LITTLE GUY, NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU!” She giggled giddily, watching his puny struggles on the tip of her index finger.

 

“I DON'T OWE YOU ANY EXPLANATION,” She muttered through stifled chuckles, glancing at  Helen who was still paralyzed by her orgasm.

 

“BUT SEEING AS YOU’RE ABOUT TO GIVE ME AN AMAZING ORGASM, I’LL LET YOU KNOW HOW YOU GOT INTO YOUR… LITTLE PREDICAMENT.” She continued, with a look that was  amused, dominant and hungry at her little prey on her finger.

 

“MY NAME IS JULIA, I’M YOUR MOTHER’S GIRLFRIEND. I’M A WITCH AND I SHRUNK YOU, MADE YOU INVINCIBLE, AND TELEPORTED YOU TO YOUR MOTHER’S BED WHILE YOU SLEPT.”  Mike stared in awe as the enormous lips above exposited the truth about the worst day of his life.

 

“IT’S MY DEEPEST DESIRE TO USE A TINY MAN AS A SEX TOY BETWEEN ME AND MY LOVER, AND YOU’RE THE LUCKY WINNER OF THIS GREAT HONOR!” The words pierced Mike’s soul his mind tried to deny the insanity of the situation but couldn’t. The massive woman imprisoning him was too real, too massive to deny her existence.

 

“OH AND I MADE IT SO YOU COULD UNDERSTAND ME.” She paused.

 

“AND I JUST MADE IT SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR MOM AS WELL. NOW YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE PLEASURE YOUR STRUGGLES BRING US! ISN’T THAT GREAT!” She continued, smiling pleasantly.

 

“OH, AND I JUST MADE IT SO WE CAN SEE YOU BETTER SO YOU CAN’T ESCAPE, EVEN IF YOU SOMEHOW MANAGE TO FREE YOURSELF FROM OUR BEAUTIFUL BODIES” Julia laughed as the speck that was Mike continued his miniscule escape attempts, her vision spell letting her see the tiny man’s every movement.

 

“NOW, YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A PUNY TOY FOR ME AND YOUR MOM  FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, SO YOU HAVE TO DO WHATEVER WE SAY OK?” Mike sobbed as Julia casually announced that he was a permanent microscopic slave to his mother and her lover.

 

“NOW THIS IS ALL THE COURTESY I WILL SHOW YOU, LITTLE SLAVE, NOW AS SOON AS YOUR GORGEOUS MOTHER COMES DOWN FROM HER SPECTACULAR ORGASM, WHY DON’T WE INTRODUCE HER NEWEST, TINIEST SEX TOY TO HER!” She said excitedly.

 

Mike’s ears rang as he was lifted up towards his new master’s titanic tongue. Julia rubbed Mike casually up against her bumpy tongue and sucked his miniscule body off of her index finger into her perfect mouth. Mike was pressed, screaming, against the rough textured roof of Julia’s mouth. He was sucked on for about 20 seconds the cum he was coated in, replaced with saliva. To Mike it felt like hours, same as every torture he had endured throughout the duration of the day. He screamed as he was nonchalantly spit out from between the latina’s full lips, into her waiting palm.

 

Julia casually wiped her spittle, and her tiny toy against the bed sheets to dry him off. After smearing him against the sheets she pressed her index finger down on his puny form and lifted it, adhered by the tiniest amount of oil on her finger and the residual saliva coating his tiny body. Without uttering a word she brought her thumb to her index finger and roughly flicked the puny bug off of her index finger in a high arc toward her voluptuous body. As she watched him fly through the air she puffed her chest out, putting mike on a collision course with her massive left tit. She brought her hands quickly up to her boobs, as soon as her toy made contact she quickly jiggled her perfect breast causing the tiny man to be launched in to the air almost as high as the initial flick, before coming down onto her right breast and bouncing back up into the air of Helen’s bedroom. As Julia continued the cycle of bouncing Mike from tit to tit over and over before sending him up higher, in an arc over her head and behind her back. She looked over her shoulder watching his body flip uncontrollably down the length of her beautiful naked body. As he made contact with her jiggling asscheek, she flexed, causing Mike to bounce back into the air similar to what happened on her tits. She bounced him back and forth between cheeks before bringing her hand back and slapping Mike hard against her still-jiggling flesh. She peeled her hand away, leaving mike trapped against her left ascheek. Julia looked at Helen, who’s writhing was beginning to to settle down. The latina let out a contented sigh and lay face-down, smushing her perfect breasts into the mattress, waiting for Helen to come-to again so they could go another round. As Julia waited she occasionally glanced happily at her shapely butt and the puny speck stuck to it.

 

Helen’s eyes scanned up and down Julia’s perfect form, her breathing and heart rate picked up once again as her eyes focused on Julia’s thick, jiggling ass. Helen’s face had been under that ass, each cheek well over the size of her head. Helen knew if Julia wanted to, she could suffocate her and not even know until she took her round ass of of her face. She felt her crotch began to heat up and tingle with arousal once again as she thought about that perfect ass engulfing her entire face. The beautiful blonde had zoned out and as she came back to reality she noticed a little white speck on her girlfriend’s ass. She found it strange that something so small was noticeable to her. She began to say something but was immediately cut off as Julia quickly locked lips with her. Helen’s thoughts of the speck were instantly forgotten as she grabbed a handful off the latina’s perfect ass-flesh. She began kneading and rubbing the supple flesh sensually, as she continued to passionately explore Julia’s mouth with her own. Panting, Julia rolled onto her back and brought Helen with her, ending up with Julia beneath Mike’s gorgeous mother. Helen brought her perfectly manicured right hand down between Julia’s powerful thighs and began rubbing her partner’s pussy, starting slow, and speeding up as she felt her fingers getting wetter and wetter. Mike’s mother wanted, so badly, to pleasure herself. It’s Julia’s turn she thought, and decided against bringing her other ond down to rub her lonely womanhood. With a shudder, Helen felt something rub against her own pussy, right before feeling Julia’s hand rest against her bare back. Julia had left something tiny on her clit, and it felt amazing. She assumed it was some sort of clit stimulating toy not even considering that it might be her own puny son. She began bringing her hips in circles and brought her right hand up and began rubbing and pinching her lover’s nipple. Helen lowered her wide hips down and pushed her pussy against the latina woman’s muff, grinding her hips back and forth feeling her little toy fall off her clit and be lost in the see of the 2 women’s pussy flesh. Helen’s eyes rolled back into her head as she continued to straddle and hump her girlfriend.

 

Mike lay face-up, spread eagle against the smooth brown skin of his mother’s lover. Plastered against her ass like a piece of rice, only much, much smaller. Mike watched as his mother seemed to wake up from a trance and his puny member began to stiffen as he drank in her titanic, perfect body. He felt the flesh beneath him jiggle every time the giantess who’s name was Julia, moved in the slightest. His mom seemed to regain consciousness and Mike felt his prison shake violently as Julia wiggled her massive hips slightly, teasing Helen. As the shaking stopped Mike saw his mother’s eyes trained on him and remembered what Julia had said about the goddesses being able to see him better now. He began attempting for the millionth time that day to get Helen’s attention. She continued to stare at Mike, who was becoming hopeful that she would finally notice him. Unfortunately for Mike, his whole world was violently rocketed sideways and his mother left his view and all he could do was stare into the ensuite bathroom that he had been tortured in so long ago. Suddenly the hand of his mother, which had been traumatizing him for the past 8 hours dominated the air above him, filling his entire field of view. He screamed pathetically as the monolithic appendage rushed towards him before crushing him devastatingly against the perfect flesh he was stuck to. The prison of oil and spit that had been so unbreakable to Mike was instantly destroyed by the slightest movement of his mother’s hand. Mike was once again dragged and rolled for miles across an endless plain by his clueless mother. He let out choking sobs between screams as he was tortured continuously for what, once again, felt like hours between the gargantuan hand of his mother, and the planet sized ass of her lesbian partner. It occurred to Mike that he had never known that his mother was a lesbian until he was tiny and caught between a woman’s tongue and his mom’s vagina. The hand lifted off of Mike leaving him still stuck to Julia’s asscheek only face-down this time. The world began to shift again and Mike felt like he was laying sideways on the largest (by far) and fastest ferris wheel in the world, as his prison tilted sideways and rocketed the puny speck back into the bed sheets. Mike had felt pressure before, the pressure of his mom’s breast on top of him, the pressure of his mom’s pussy on top of him, even the pressure of his mom’s anus squeezing him as hard as it could. But nothing came remotely close to the weight of Julia’s ass on top of him. If it weren’t for the invincibility, Mike would have been put under so much pressure, the carbon inside of him would turn to diamonds. But instead of becoming a beautiful gemstone, Mike became a microscopic human-shaped pancake. Suddenly the pressure seemed to double and Mike instantly passed out. After what felt like less than a second, Mike was forced out of his state of unconsciousness, and found himself in between Julia’s massive thumb and forefinger. He saw that her immense digits were glowing and realized that the witch must have just woken him up with a spell. Mike closed his eyes and screamed as his inescapable prison was lowered down insanely fast. Feeling the thumb lift off his pitiful body Mike opened his eyes and froze in fear as he saw his mother’s behemoth vulva looming overhead. The terrifying pussy up above was drooling as it prepared for it’s puny snack. Mike desperately tried to roll away and escape this terrible fate. His escape attempt was cut short as he was pinned to the index finger beneath him by the immense g-force of being brought up to the cunt incredibly fast. Mike was easily rubbed off of the finger and onto his mother’s swollen nub, caught once again by his mom’s viscous cum. He could see nothing but pink as he tried to escape his sexual confinement. Hearing moaning from his goddesses he feared he would soon be in between the hungry vaginas as they fought over his miniscule body. Mike’s fears were realized as he was quickly lowered, he closed his eyes and anticipated the impact of the vulvas, recognizing that there was nothing he could do to stop the titans from using him for there own sexual pleasure. Suddenly, the collision occurred, more violent than anything Mike’s puny mind could possibly imagine. Instantly, he was viciously removed from his humiliating perch by Julia’s perfect womanhood. Like a grain of sand in a tsunami, Mike was beaten and battered from all sides. All he could hear were the wet slapping, sloshing and swishing sounds of the women’s pussy on pussy sex. Occasionally Helen’s vagina would lift off the puny speck and he would get a chance to see his wet, pink torturer once again, before it slammed back into him and smeared him against the darker vulva below. After what felt like days of torment, the muff on top lifted and Mike was instantly ejected, in a tsunami of cum, straight up to his mom’s cunt. He was trapped pathetically to the bottom of his mom’s pussy lips before being blasted by another wave of Julia’s ejaculate. Mike was blasted 4 more times before the latina’s vagina’s spray became a slow dribble from between her lady lips. Mike was left swimming in a droplet of cum, hanging right below the entrance to his mom’s pussy. From inside the fluid he could still see the vagina beneath him, and marvelled at the size of it, not being able to appreciate the vastness of Julia’s snatch when he was being crushed against it. Suddenly, Mike saw his mother’s hand come from above and didn’t have time to react before the middle finger shoved his prison into her still-hungry pussy. Mike was losing consciousness as the massive finger and cavernous vaginal walls contracted around him, crushing him pathetically for the billionth time that day.  Mike was powerless to struggle or scream as he was finally ejected from Helen’s vagina as she brought herself to orgasm. Mike was pushed right in between Julia’s lady lips and was compressed as Helen rested her own vagina onto Mike’s current prison. The goddesses laid peacefully as they each recovered from there orgasms. Mike had no energy left. He simply waited for the next torture to come and continue to make his life a living hell. Mike could only watch as his mother lifted her body off of Julia’s and a familiar sight eclipsed his vision. A giant index finger came and effortlessly scooped him out of the vulva, he was lifted up, slowly this time and found himself staring at his mother’s perfect mouth before him.

 

“WHAT’S THIS?” Mike felt his mother’s words shake him to the very core.

 

“OUR NEW TOY! TAKE A CLOSER LOOK BABE.” Mike had been waiting for this moment all day, finally she would take him and free him from this awful bitch and have him returned to normal. His mother's eyes trained on him and he felt the heat of Helen’s breath as she brought her head closer to his cum-drenched body.

“IS- IS THAT YOU MIKE?!” His mom yelled, almost blowing the puny man’s eardrums. Mike tried to nod his head yes but was rendered useless by the cum he was encased in.

 

“IS THAT MIKE.” She asked Julia, a smile forming on her face. The latina simply nodded in confirmation. Helen squealed with delight, filling mike with a sense of devastating dread. This was not how things were supposed to go.

 

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS FOR ME JULIA!” Mike began to shake with fear. His mother was supposed to rescue him, not act like his current predicament was a present from her girlfriend.

 

“I’M SORRY MIKEY BUT THIS IS JUST TOO HOT.” Mike began to cry as he realized his whole life meant less than a little bit of sexual pleasure for his mom. Helen lifted her own index finger and wiped her pathetic son onto the first pad. He gave all the energy he had trying to escape as he watched her massive tongue slide out from between her enormous lips, before licking them excitedly in anticipation of the little speck’s arrival.

 

“YOU’RE JUST MOMMY’S LITTLE SNACK NOW MIKE.” Mike screamed as his mother lifted him above her head, leaned back and opened her mouth wide, letting her tongue extend all the way out, as far as it would go. The vast red plain below Mike stretched for miles before dropping off below her hanging uvula and into the bottomless pit below.

 

“BE A GOOD LITTLE MORSEL AND SQUIRM ON THE WAY DOWN FOR MOMMY OK?” Mike was pathetically scraped off of her finder and fell for miles onto his mom’s waiting tongue. Instantly the tongue carried the puny speck back into her mouth and her lips closed, sealing him in darkness. Mike cried as he was sloshed around his mom’s mouth, going from cheek to cheek each time he reached her cheek she would swirl him around against the inside of her cheek with her tongue, getting a good taste of him. She brought his insignificant form back to the center of her tongue and he was brought against the roof of her mouth as she sucked him clean. Suddenly from all around him he heard:

 

“MMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHH YOU’RE TASTY LITTLE GUY.” Helen giggled to herself. Mike cried as he was easily brought to the back of her throat in a river of saliva, He screamed as he was thrown over the edge of the tongue and down her gullet.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review if you want anything specific to happen to Mike. I don't have a plan for our puny man from here on out so leave a review, let me know what you want to see.