- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm so excited for this one.

 

 

 

 

Mike laid still. Mired in the thick layer of fluid coating the inside of Helen's vagina, he sobbed beginning to realize that after his whole life, he had become nothing more than a tiny bit of extra pleasure for his mother. An unnoticed parasite feeding on her sexual fluids, deep within the sensitive folds of her gargantuan pussy. Mike's tiny body was currently trapped against the roof of his mother's slimy crevice, looking down at the pulsating walls and deep pool of creamy fluid sloshing around within her. Mike had begun his current pussy session by landing on the bottom of the vast cavern, after being easily slurped up by his unaware mother's hungry lips. As she had walked back to her bed Mike was sloshed around, being thrown against a slimy pink wall of muscle, down into the 20-foot-deep pool of cum at the bottom, and back up again with each earth-shattering step before finally coming to a halt, smeared pitifully against the top of Helen's vaginal canal like a minuscule piece of wet pasta.

 

Helen was shaking in anticipation. After a full day of purely self-pleasure she was about to experience the foundation-shattering pleasure of sex with her stunning Latina girlfriend: Julia. Helen brushed her damp blond hair out of her eyes so she could get a full, unadulterated view of Julia's perfect body. Julia walked towards her like a model on a runway, only 100 times more beautiful. Her long thick legs crossing over each other, thighs and breasts jiggling with each footfall. Helen's own hourglass figure paled in comparison to Julia's. The darker-skinned  woman was by no means fat. Her massive thighs still clung tightly to her muscles, and her stomach was still toned, seemingly donating any unwanted flesh to her wide hips and ass. Her body was the definition of thick. Helen almost came before Julia had even reached the bed, her pussy creating more and more juice for her gorgeous lover to lap up. Julia finally began to crawl across the sheets, bringing her mouth towards Helen's pink flower.

 

Julia hadn't had sex in months, her libido was through the roof as she laid eyes on Helen's naked form, lying with legs spread, against her bed's large headboard. As arousing as that was, what really got her going was what she had been preparing for since 100 years before. Julia was a sorcerer, the last of her kind. She had lived for 300 years maintaining and perfecting her physical form, as well as trying for the last century to perfect her shrinking spell so she could live out her darkest, sexiest fantasy. Finally, 3 nights before meeting with Helen, she had perfected the incantation. picking Mike as her desired toy months prior to that fateful night. Helen was perfect for the other part of her nefarious plan. Julia didn't just want to play with the puny form of Mike, she wanted him to become less than nothing. She wanted his own mother to see him as nothing more than the little speck he was, squirming desperately to escape his gargantuan captors as they played with him carelessly. Julia knew Helen was already looking for a reason to punish Mike for his rebellious behaviour, she giggled as she watched from her magic mirror as she cast the shrinking and invincibility spell on Mike. His naked form dwindled to a pathetic 1 millimeter and was teleported to Helen's bed. Julia continued to watch a delighted grin on her face, she conjured a bowl of popcorn and laughed at each new sexy development Mike endured, her laughing peaked whenever she heard Mike's pathetic little squeaks throughout the day. Things were absolutely perfect, and it had only just begun.

 

Mike began to drip down to the rising pool of fluid at the bottom of the smelly pink cavern, Helen's arousal rising and creating more fluids to aid in torturing her speck of a son. Mike screamed as loud as his tiny lungs would allow as he was slowly lowered by a string of cum  into the thick fluid below. Landing like a grain of sugar into a bowl of pudding, Mike was immediately submerged in his mother's nectar as it flowed towards the massive vagina's exit. As soon as he seeped out from between Helen's lower lady lips, his senses were overwhelmed by the blinding sunlight, the taste and smell of his mother's cum, the sticky and trapped feeling of being underneath 50 feet of the disgusting liquid, and the unmistakable sound of a woman's laughter. Mike finally came to a halt lying in the shadow of his mother's crotch, and the face of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. With her dark-brown eyes trained on him Mike felt terrified as the woman's planet sized faced seemed to be laughing directly at his puny body.

 

Helen felt more and more liquid drip from her pussy as Julia got closer to her quivering body. Seeing this, Helen watched inquisitively as Julia began to chuckle watching her pussy, before bursting into whole-hearted, gut-wrenching laughter. Helen began feeling self-conscious, and brought her hand down to her privates trying to cover her pussy. With a frown on her pale face she spoke in a concerned tone:

 

"What's wrong?" Julia could only continue to stare and laugh as Helen became increasingly worried about the state of her vulva. Helen was angry now.

 

"Julia!" She yelled, "What is wrong with my pussy!" Helen glared angrily down at her girlfriend watching the beautiful latina try to stifle her laughter as she sat on all fours, between Helen's milky thighs.

 

"Nothing, nothing." Julia giggled as she began to rise up and brought her lips into Helen's for a passionate kiss. Instantly all of Helen's anger and confusion melted as she felt the physical union between her and her girlfriend. For 3 minutes they kissed passionately before Julia brought her face away from Helen's.

 

"Are you ready for some real fun?" Julia snarled. As a devious smile spread across her beautiful, full lips.

 

Julia, once again, brought her face down between Helen's thighs and brought her attention to the we spot on the sheets below.

 

"Are you ready little guy?" She whispered, trying to suppress her laughter before directing a wink at the little mite in the pool of cum below. She let out a quick chuckle before sticking out her tongue and lowering it onto the insignificant little man in the puddle. After a century, her wish was coming true.

 

Mike lay stuck, face up in a lake of his mom's vaginal secretions. The new lady, who he had never seen before, was above him, straddling his mother's titanic thighs and therefore: his puny form as well. The dark skin of her behemoth vulva bouncing off of his gigantic mother's, which he had grown so familiar with over the course of the longest day of his entire life. The new woman's ass was out of view of the tiny man but Mike had a feeling it was something that could somehow make his life worse than it already is. Mike would've been incredibly aroused at the sight of the 2 most beautiful women in the world fucking each other passionately, if it weren't for the fact that he felt more terrified than he had ever been in his whole life. He had been through hell and back as his mother played with his puny body. Now, he was about to become a toy for the both of them. What scared Mike more than anything was the fact that the Latina seemed to see him, but instead of helping, she just laughed at his insignificant predicament. Mike realised that instead of the terrifying, low rumbling sound that Helen made when she spoke. The darker woman's voice sounded normal, only turned up to thunder levels of volume. Mike didn't have time to ponder the thought as the face of the new woman was once again Leering down at his pitiful position on the bed sheets.

 

"Are you ready little guy?" The woman's voice boomed. Her hot breath rolling over Mike as if he had just entered a sauna turned up to the highest temperature setting.

 

"HELP MEEEE!!!" He screamed as loud as he possibly could. She let out a chuckle that rattled Mike to the core. He screamed as her leviathan tongue snaked out from between the impossibly-large lips and began descending towards the miniscule boy that was plastered to the bed sheets by a thin film of vaginal lubricant. He screamed and struggled as hard as he could before being simultaneously crushed and drowned by the massive muscle of the latina's tongue. His body was dragged mercilessly for hundreds of meters across the rough sheets before lifting off, Mikes microscopic body rising with it, mired to her tongue by her sticky saliva. He stared in horror as he saw Helen's monumental pussy approaching quickly. Mike barely let out a pathetic squeak before he was squished against his mother's labia by the Latina's colossal tongue.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

We finally learned how Mike got to this size! What's going to happen to the poor little guy next? Leave a review if you want to see anything specific in the future! Thanks for reading!