- Text Size +

Helen had just experienced the most intense orgasm of her entire life. Her vaginal muscles continued to contract for 5 minutes after she had pulled her dildo out from deep within her. As she looked down past her beautiful cleavage, she giggled at the mess she had made of her pussy, the black dildo, and her bedsheets; which were all absolutely drenched in her hot sticky ejaculate. Helen slightly lifted her huge round ass off of her mattress before bringing it back down again, sitting right in her puddle of cum. Helen stood up, she knew she had to shower but her stomach was completely empty. She decided to make a trip down to the kitchen, her beautiful round ass jiggling the whole way.

Unbeknownst to Helen, about 2 inches above the crease where her thigh met her left asscheek, her puny son Mike was unconscious, glued to her skin by a thick layer of her juicy nectar. Helen's ass was still covered in cum from her playtime 20 minutes earlier, she didn't mind though. She was about to get right back at it as soon as she finished her meal. Helen hummed to herself, excited for the day of sexual release she had planned for herself as she pranced around the kitchen.
Mike awoke with a start, completely immobile in a hard layer of a foul-smelling white substance. His whole world shaking violently as he tried to move his eyes enough to see his surroundings. The only thing the tiny man saw was more of the substance he was stuck in covering a expansive plain of soft, tan flesh. Suddenly all the memories from the past couple of hours came rushing back into his mind. He began trying his best to squirm his insignificant muscles. Expending all of his puny might in an attempt to free himself from his prison. But once again, it was no use. For the third time that day Mike was adhered to some sexual part of his mother's body, by some sort of disgusting, smelly bodily fluid. Mike began to cry as he stared towards his goddess mother's expansive crack, realizing the hopelessness of his situation while his mother trotted happily around the kitchen. Mike, lying upside-down with his face against his mothers buttery skin, felt himself begin to quickly descend. Recognizing what was happening, Mike tried his best to scream, but couldn't because the layer of cum entombing him had sealed his mouth shut. He barely let out a tiny grunt of sound before he was buried under a solar-system's weight. Mike knew he was invincible at this point but wished he wasn't. He wished he had been snuffed out as soon as his mother's gorgeous nipple compressed his minuscule form into her cum-stained bedsheets. But here he lay, the flesh of his mother's round ass conforming around his dust-speck sized body. Still covered in cum from his adventures, not 2 hours ago.

Helen stood up.

"Nothing beats post-orgasm food" she thought aloud.

"Except for the orgasms that come before I suppose." She giggled to herself at her lame humor, giving her right asscheek a playful smack. Unknowingly sending an enormous shockwave that vibrated Mike's little body violently. As she walked upstairs she felt her pussy begin to moisten in anticipation of the pleasure to come. She began rubbing her pussy before she had even reached her room, when suddenly she had a very naughty thought. She bit her bottom lip as she crawled into bed, lying prone before retrieving her dildo and some lube from her special toy drawer. Just seeing the objects was enough to elicit a soft moan from the horny middle-aged woman.

Mike was still in hell. Stuck in his humiliating postition on his mother's best asset, smelling the erotic smell of her hardened pussy juice, and being violently shaken with every jiggle of the sexy milf's plump ass. Slowly the earth shifted 90 degrees as he felt titanic woman begin to lay down face-first onto her mattress. Suddenly he felt a tidal wave of cool, sweet smelling, thick fluid pour onto him from above. Re-liquefying the hardened cum around his mite-sized body and allowing the use of his limbs once more. Mike rejoiced as he attempted to stand up but immediately slipped back down onto his face. Getting a taste of the unknown fluid mixed with Helen's lady juices. Looking up and seeing his voluptuous mother reach over and put the bottle onto her nightstand, a sense of complete and utter dread washed over him as he realized what the strawberry-flavored fluid was. It was lube. Suddenly Mike was thrown around her right asscheek violently as his mother gently wiggled her hips back and forth. When the enormous globes of flesh came to a halt, Mike began to feel himself sliding down his mother's asscheek towards her massive canyon. Mike began to try and climb to avoid becoming a piece of panty lint. Much to his surprise he was actually able to find purchase on the pores of his mom's slippery flesh. Mikes luck turned for the worse almost immediately as he saw a behemoth shadow loom over head.

 

Helen poured the lube all over her ass. She liked the feeling of her asscheeks better when they were nice and slippery. Giving her hips a little wiggle and feeling her phat ass jiggle continued to moisten her already soaked labia. She reached back with both hands and grabbed each globe of flesh in each hand, she began rubbing the lube all around her ass, picking up a little passenger on her left index finger as she went along. Helen hadn't had anything in ass for over 6 months so she thought she would prepare herself with something a little more managable than her big rubber dildo. She brought her left index finger in between her cheeks and started rubbing in gentle circles around her tight sensitive anus.

Mike once again resigned himself to being stuck pathetically to the first pad of his mother's finger as it came down on top of him completely smothering him. The puny boy was mushed into his mother's malleable flesh as she rubbed the lube all around. As Helen's hand lifted away from the leviathan asscheek Mike was plastered once again to her finger. Adhered by a mixture of sweat, saliva, cum and lube, Mike wimpered as he saw his mother's other monolithic fingers retract back to her massive palm as he felt himself being lowered miles down, deep in between Helen's cheeks. He noticed her right hand holding her right cheek away from his puny form, like a dam 100 times bigger than the Hoover dam, about to burst at any moment. He looked down and saw it. The asshole. The barely wrinkled crater twitched and winked in anticipation of its puny meal. The anus was smoother than in any porn Mike had ever seen. It was more like her bellybutton if she was leaning forward. The smell was a mixture of cum, sweat, lube and now shit as mike approached, the anal sphincter twitched more an more as he grew closer. He realized his trajectory and counted it as a victory. He wasn't going immediately in her asshole but rather on the side of it. As Helen's finger made contact with the tight ring of muscle Mike was completely enveloped in the hot sweaty, lubed up flesh. His tiny form began to be slid in slow sensual circles around her bottomless anus, before being brought to the middle easily as Mike squirmed his hardest in an attempt to at least get his clueless, horny mother's attention. The finger raised up an inch away from her tight hole, leaving the insignificant speck squirming helplessly in the center of her massive backdoor. Her finger came down onto Mike with the force of 1000 meteors shoving her little snack deep into her rectum.

Helen smiled as she shoved her finger in, all the way to the base. She wiggled it around feeling immense pleasure feeling her lady lips already dripping with cum. She, once again had never felt this good from anal. It was almost as if there was a tiny little tingle helping her along. She shrugged it off and began shoving her finger in and out of her asshole moaning loudly as she brought her finger out 1 last time with a loud POP. She brought the finger up to her open maw and licked her anal lubricant off. She then grabbed her 7" dildo and dragged it up her soaked pussy, positioning the tip against her pink sphincter. Quickly she shoved it inside feeling the foreign object fill her rectum in such a satisfying way, and still there was that little tingle tickling her insides, increasing the pleasure tenfold.

Mike lamented as he was dragged around the inside of the sexy woman's slimy rectum. He kept being shoved into worse and worse cavities and holes of his gargantuan mother's body. As the finger exited the cavern Mike was wiped off onto one of the walls of her bunghole right before hearing an ear-shattering POP. As he laid there exhausted and defeated on the wall of his mother's anus, he could feel her heart rate increasing and feel her sultry moans vibrate through her flesh. Suddenly a familiar massive hard object entered the space and ground Mike hard against his mother's insides. Once again he had found himself in the middle of his mother's masturbation. He screamed pathetically as he was dragged back and forth through his mother's nastiest hole. He heard one loud scream and finally the grinding stopped. Mike was stuck to the head of the sex toy as Helen laid still in the afterglow, her pussy sill contracting and letting out little squirts of cum. Suddenly His whole world began to move as the sex toy he was plastered to was pulled out of his mother's tight anus. Once again Mike was wiped off onto the side of the cavern as the dildo was pulled slowly out. This time Helen's asshole remained slightly open. A little light poured in giving Mike a sense of just how pathetic he was before the asshole began to close once again sealing him in darkness as he faded into unconsciousness.

Helen felt thoroughly satisfied and exhausted as she had worn herself out with all that excitement. Slowly she began to drift to sleep feeling a pleasant little tingle linger within her asshole.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you guys think! Feel free to leave suggestions! As for the one guy who left a review telling me to do something with a thong, I definitely will incorporate that into the story in the future! Thanks for reading!