- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the (incredibly long) hiatus everyone. I doubt anyone remembers this story of mine after more than two years. Despite my absence from writing on this site I have remained an active reader. This story is a grammatical mess and reading back on it makes me cringe pretty hard, (although to be fair there is only so many synonyms for the word "giant" or the word "vagina" haha) and the idea of anyone in my real life finding out about it fills me with anxiety. Alas I started this thing and I intend to finish it. Sorry to anyone and everyone who was disappointed by my disappearance. I hope my sudden reappearance can, at least somewhat, redeem that.

To any new readers, I bid thee welcome! To previous readers, I humbly ask your forgiveness.

Now without further ado, the long-awaited results of the vote on what to do for the next few chapters are in, and the top three results are: #38, #19, and #14.Which are, respectively:

"Shrink him down incomprehensibly small and make him climb your clit or nipple."

"Make him shrink every time he cums, and make him cum a lot"

"Have a lesbian orgy turn off you vision spell and flick him into it."

 #19's mechanic has already been implemented into the story, however never to the extent that I imagine some readers want.

This is kind of an intermediary chapter to warm back up into the series, I also need to go back and reformat the entire thing. I had a lot of fun writing this one though. Please enjoy!

   Helen was ecstatic. Lying naked on her king-sized bed with her gorgeous girlfriend beside her, she could hardly contain her joy as she read through her lover's secret list of erotic things to do with a tiny man. Reading every option available over and over she noted her favorites and felt her pussy begin to drool imagining living out her deepest fantasies. Julia explained in more depth what some of the options meant in a matter of fact tone, but Helen was lost in the memories of the past few days. Since Julia had arrived at her house she hadn't had much time to reflect upon all of the events that had transpired. She thought about how for nearly an entire day before Julia had arrived she had put her puny toy through hell without even knowing about it. She felt her hand drift between her legs as she envisioned the momentus pleasure she had felt that day, feeling the memories now with an overwhelming sense of utter, dominating power over another being. She bit her lip, suppressing her current desires to disregard whatever Julia was saying, throw away the book and lick their puny toy off her asshole to play with him again. Instead she reluctantly decided to switch her focus off of her memories and begin to listen to Julia's sweet voice tell her about all the fun things that they could do with their new favorite sex toy, who at this very moment was struggling for air deep between Julia's asscheeks.

   Mike was miserable. He'd lost count of exactly how many times he'd been completely immobilized by some inconsequential movement of the giantesses who now dominated every aspect of his life, but he was no more used to it now than the first time he had been mashed between his gargantuan mother's nipple and her mattress. From his spot pressed so intimately against Julia's body he could feel her voice vibrate softly through her flesh, and sobbed as he pictured his mother and her girlfriend chatting cheerfully about what torture to put him through next. With the immense pressure of his captors planetary asscheeks pressing into him he could not tell which way gravity was pulling him. Trapped in complete darkness with no reference points, he had lost all sense of direction. His lungs had begun burning for air shortly after being shoved into his humiliating predicament, although he had found out that the goddess responsible for his diminutive size sadistically decided that while he would no longer need air, he would still desperately desire it. Next to the burning for air were several other devastatingly uncomfortable feelings that pierced Mike's conscience and chipped away at his sanity. The most prominent being the unbearable heat of Julia's body, causing a buildup of both his sweat and Julia's. Next was the smell. Despite being pressed against her anus, Mike couldn't smell any hint of what was inside the tight ring of muscle. The smell came simply from the mix of sweat and vaginal lubricant that encased him. Mike laid still, defeated in his prison of flesh as he lamented his predicament. Suddenly as if his feelings of misery had culminated in one reactionary moment, his stationary body sprung to life. He tightened and flexed his muscles as he desperately tried to claw his way out of his immense gluteal prison. Suddenly with a flood of relief he felt the pressure on his tiny form ease, light flooded into the crevice that he occupied and the skin surrounding him began to shift. With a fool's hope he imagined that his pathetic escape attempt had yielded positive results. His hopes were immediately dashed as he found himself near the bottom of an incredibly deep valley, squirming desperately upon the dark, wet skin of his goddess' asshole. His eyes quickly adjusted to the light and he could see nearly ten meters away was where the lighter skin of her asscheeks met the darker skin of the monstrous anus. Within a small coating of sweat and pussy juice his miniscule, squirming body was stuck, like a puny piece of pany lint to the very edge of Julia's anus. Miles above the valley his mother's vast face looked down at him, the horny goddess' eyes trained directly on her speck of a son. Under the terrifying gaze of Helen, Mike began to squirm for his freedom again, if not for his freedom at least to get off of Julia's butthole. From far far above, his mother's gave an earth shaking giggle, her booming voice shook him to his core.

"AW THE LITTLE BUG THINKS HE CAN ESCAPE!"

Mike sobbed at the remark as he felt her air-cooled breath wash over him. Despite his most valiant, last ditch effort, he had not made any headway off of the acres of sphincter. With deep and utter despair he found that the heavy, viscous liquid which held him in place had actually dragged him closer to the center of Julia’s asshole. He felt the floor beneath him vibrate heavily as Julia giggled in response to Helen’s teasing. Julia wiggled her hips slightly and Mike’s world exploded into chaos. As the world rocked back and forth violently he saw the millions of tons of flesh on either side of the valley wobble effortlessly, once again displaying the magnitude of power that these titanesses had. All the while dragging him further away from his pitiful goal, off of Julia’s anus.

“AWWW DON’T MAKE HIM THINK HE CAN’T! I LOVE HIS LITTLE SQUIRMS!” 

Julia’s deafening feminine voice rebutted from hundreds of miles away. 

“Mom I’m not a bug! Please let me go! I don’t want to be a toy! Please if you let me go no one will ever-”

Mike’s tiny, inaudible pleas were cut short as Helen’s thunderous voice began again.

“WE’VE GOT SOME BIG PLANS IN STORE FOR YOU LITTLE MAN, AND I’VE GOT JUST THE PLACE TO PUT YOU WHILE WE GET READY!” 

Mike let out a pathetic squeak as his mother’s tongue slid erotically out from between her lips and began descending towards his pathetic position. Despite the futility Mike tried one final lunge to escape his fate, only to be immediately caught between the rough slimy surface of Helen’s tongue and the tight wrinkled surface of Julia’s anus.

Julia was in heaven as Helen ate her ass with such passion, she could feel an orgasm coming on after mere seconds. She could feel Helen’s tongue work vigorously in circles around her asshole, her taste buds, combined with the added pleasure of Mike’s tiny struggles sent waves of pleasure shooting throughout her entire body. Just as she was about to climax Helen pulled her face out from between Julia’s thick, caramel cheeks. Julia flexed her anus excitedly, feeling Helen’s saliva coat her entire crack. In the center of her anus she could feel Mike. His upper body stuck on the precipice of her anus, and his legs kicking futilely against the outside, while she chewed on him with her anus. With that image in her head and one light teasing lick from Helen, Julia came. Hard. Her mind went blank while her vaginal and anal muscles contracted violently expelling the goddess’ tiniest sex toy. She imagined what she must be putting him through and it only increased her pleasure. 

After ten minutes of pleasure Julia finally began to come down from her incredible orgasm. During the mind numbing pleasure, Helen had come and laid beside her. Julia took her in her embrace and they began to passionately make out. While Julia was incapacitated Helen had taken the opportunity to lick Mike off of Julia’s pussy where he had landed after being forced out of her asshole. While they made out they passed him between their mouths, tasting their little toy in small bursts as he came into contact with only a few of their taste buds at a time. As they pulled apart Julia could taste Mike’s faint but unique flavour on the tip of her tongue. With a soft moan and a knowing, hungry look towards Helen, Julian closed her mouth around the miniscule, screaming Mike, tilted her head back slightly, brought him to the back of her throat and with a wink to Helen and an exaggerated GULP, she swallowed. Sending Mike as deep into her body as he could possibly go. 

“Come Helen, we have some work to do.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

In the next chapter we'll get into the audience choice stuff.

Feel free to leave a review, thank you so much for readng!