- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry, I didn’t realize it has been over a month since I posted. Just know that at the beginning of this chapter Mike is 1mm tall which makes one inch about 150 feet to him.



Mike couldn't handle this, he had to escape. He stood up and began running full tilt towards the foot of the bed, using Julia's monumental slumbering body as a directional reference as he couldn't see over the one or two inch high wrinkles in the sheets all around him. About 50 meters away was an especially big wrinkle that seemed to reach about two and a half inches high. Hiding behind this ridge of cloth was Mike's only hope of escape from his titanic mother. As he sprinted towards this cover, he saw Helen walk leisurely towards him. Her boobs bouncing, and hips swaying seductively. She trained her relaxed eyes on her new favorite toy and struck fear into Mike's puny heart as he quickened his pace towards his feeble cover. Mike reached the cloth mountain and for a moment lost sight of his cruel goddess behind the 120 meter high wrinkle and felt somewhat hopeful, knowing that his mother couldn't see him anymore. The little speck of dust continued as fast as he could towards the foot of the bed, hoping that he might finally be get away from this awful torture. Mike's hope was shattered as a dark shadow fell over him and the ground he was standing on shook violently, sending Mike flying 20 meters in the air. Mike landed square on his face, tasting some of the dried sexual fluids soaked into the sheets from the enormous women's sex the night before. He turned into is back and saw his mother's landscape of a face staring down at him hungrily. Mike began to whimper in fear. He felt her warm breath flow down onto him from above, and then was flipped into the air once again as the giantess began to move. As soon as he landed back on the sheets he felt an impact on the mattress bounced him 300 meters into the air. At the apex of his flight he saw that this terrible impact had been caused by the simple act of Helens knee coming down onto the bed, pushing one part of the mattress down suddenly causing the part that Mike was on to shoot up. This process repeated to varying degrees every time one of Helen's body parts touched down onto the mattress as she climbed back into the bed. As Mike was bouncing pathetically Helen lazily crawled over her minuscule son back into her comfortable position on the king sized bed. Mike was coming down from one of his highest launches and saw that his mother at some point had flipped face up and was about to drop her ass back down onto the mattress. Mike began flailing in any attempt to stop his current trajectory but was helpless as he hit the sheets at exactly the same time as his monolithic mother. Mike landed against the cum stained sheets before being launched directly towards his mother's bare pussy lips. Still slightly sticky from last nights adventures, Mike flailed, trying everything he could to avoid becoming a snack for his mom's vagina again. Mike had no such luck and found himself slammed into the pink flesh. He had hit her swollen nub directly and was plastered to the mountainous clitoris emerging from the pink folds.

Helen smiled to herself as she walked back to her bed, sighing contentedly at the sight of her perfect girlfriend lying comfortably above the sheets. As she stepped slightly closer she was caught off guard by the sight of a tiny white speck on her sheets. She thought to herself how amazing the vision spell that let her see her son, despite how tiny he was.

"Well well well, what do we have here?"

She muttered delightedly. She sauntered over towards her bed, keeping her eyes trained on the puny boy and noticed he had started running. She clumsily crawled onto her bed stopping for a moment to admire the little toy she was about to play with. When she had brought her body into he spot, she positioned the puny bug between her legs. She quickly brought her weight down and let out a slight grunt as she landed. Wanting to get straight into the action, she focused her vision on the spot where her favorite toy was supposed to be. When she initially didn't see Mike there she was genuinely surprised, her plan was to show the power she had over her son and after she had had her fill of making him feel small she would steamroll him with her pussy. She brought her upper body forward using her impressive abdominal muscles. She began examining her most intimate parts and let out hearty belly laugh as she brought her head forward enough to see the little man stuck directly to the underside of her clit. She threw her head back and laughed for a while at his pathetic predicament, before bringing her index finger down and with a single swipe wiped her son off of her nub and brought him up to her face to examine him. Stopping him about five inches away from her eye she let out a little giggle at the degree of his pathetic existence.

"Oooh is that for me?"

Helen mocked, referring to Mike's minuscule erection.

"Hm well you've brought me so much pleasure this weekend I suppose it's only fair if I return the favor."

With that she licked his pathetic body off of her finger.

Mike sobbed incoherently to his mother for any degree of mercy she could show as he was held fast to her finger by vaginal lubricant, beneath the cruel gaze of Helen. He wasn't listening to what she was saying, he could only scream as his body vibrated with the ear-splitting sound of her voice. Suddenly the mouth that was the source of his most recent torture slid out from between the leathery pink lips and rammed him against the ridges of her index finger's tip. The seal of vaginal fluids that had held him so securely was broken effortlessly as the bumpy tongue carried him away into the hot cave of Helen's mouth.

"No no no no no no pleeease! Anywhere but there!"

Mike wailed as he thought about his last trip through his mother's digestive tract. Mike's world was just heat, darkness, soaking wet and terrible, deafening sloshing as he was tossed around inside Helen's mouth. Suddenly he found himself trapped between, what he could only assume were his mother's lips. Suddenly the mounds of flesh parted and Mike was plastered to the top lip. He sobbed as his mother's voice took over his consciousness and blasted him from behind.

"I BET YOU'VE NEVER FELT PLEASURE LIKE THIS BEFORE MIKEY!"

Every time her lips closed Mike was crushed and was being switched from top to bottom lip. Mike was confused briefly by his mother's statement before he was sealed in darkness as Helen brought her lips back together and harder than before this time. Mike felt his legs enter open air within his goddess' mouth as she ground them together bringing Mikes puny body further into her enormous mouth. He began to flail his legs wildly in another desperate attempt to escape when suddenly Helen's tongue rammed into him and started rubbing up and down his lower body. Mike could only groan in pleasure as his mother sucked him off.

"MMMMM YOU LIKE THAT DON'T YOU, YOU LITTLE BUG."

Mike was once again crushed and switched between her lips as she spoke. He let out an incoherent cry at his mother to stop, he had never felt so violated. Suddenly the lips slammed back together and the tongue began to ravage him once more.

"MMM YEAH CUM FOR MOMMY"

Mike could only do as he was told and he let out a pathetic little squirt of semen onto his mother's massive tongue.

"MMMMMMYEAH MOMMY LOVES THE TASTE OF YOU MIKE"

Mike felt smaller than ever, stuck to the bottom lip of his own mom, having came against his will. He heard the terrifying GLICK of his mother swallowing his inconsequential load down her unimaginably large throat. Thinking how that could have just as easily been his whole body rather than just his cum. Suddenly a massive blob of saliva overcame him and he fell with it onto Helen's right double D breast, right on the cusp of her cleavage. Mike was familiar with this position and realized that he hadn't just felt smaller when he came, he actually HAD shrunk. He was about half as tall as he was before, and he was only one millimeter tall before.

"Hm I guess no matter the size, all men are the same" Helen giggles, glaring condescendingly down at her puny toy trapped pathetically in her spittle. Suddenly she began to jiggle her massive tits, causing the glob of saliva Mike was trapped in to begin to drip down in between them. He travelled all the way down her torso, before falling into Helen's craterous bellybutton. He felt his new prison shake as she giggled at her infinitesimal son.

"LOOKS LIKE I'VE GOT AN ITTY BITTY PIECE OF BELLYBUTTON LINT, BETTER CLEAN IT OUT."

With that she brought her pinky finger down and scraped him out of her perfect bellybutton. Reaching down with her other hand, she spread her perfect labia and revealed her clitoris. Helen nonchalantly wiped him off of her pinky onto her clit. She bit her lip and let out a slight whimper of pleasure, before letting go of her pussy lips and burying Mike between them. Without a second thought Helen stood up and began going about her morning routine, leaving Mike stuck on her love button.

Chapter End Notes:

Make sure to please review, thanks for reading!