- Text Size +

Ella Jane was born tiny. Her mother and her big sister didn't know what to do, but they accepted her, no matter how tiny she is. Ella loves her family but sometime's they forget about her very easily and accidentally steps on her sometimes or even sat on her. When her sister sat on her, it turns out her skin is flexible like a stretchy and also very squishy. They apologized to Ella everytime they didn't notice her there but she forgave them. It was normal for Ella at home, but in school, it's a living hell.


Ella was just finishing her work on her tiny desk in Ms. K class, her English teacher. Ms. K sometimes forgets Ella was in her class or when she steps on her as she walks around her class. Ella has to be careful around her. Her body is massive (to Ella). When she leans over to help another student, her massive butt is so close to her she could sit right on top of her anytime she wants to, and when Ella ask for help, her button-down shirt showed her cleavage that could swallow her up if she moved up closer to her. Ella hopes she never gets into any awkward encounter towards Ms. K, but maybe she's overthinking it. Today is Tuesday and after she finishes her last class after lunch, she'll be heading home and relaxing for five days.

 

As she daydreams her relaxation, she was pick up by none other than her bully, Trish and her two gals, Polly and Mandy. "Hey there, putty. How's my number one stretch toy is doing?"

"Let me go, Trish. Can't we just skip this? A-And besides, you won't see me for five days! I'm pretty sure you would love that." Ella struggles between Trish's fingers. She does not want this day to be terrible.

"Yeah, but I like it more when no one can find your useless tiny body. I mean, come on? It's twice the fun nobody finds you." Trish smirks and looks at her gals. "What should we do girls?"

"Maybe we should flush her down the toilet," Mandy suggested.

"No way, she'll be better off if we shape her like a gum and give it to someone. They'll never know it's her." Polly said with an evil look. Ella struggles more, trying to avoid any of those suggestion they'll do to her. She looks around for any sign of hope till her eyes landed on Ms. K as she's lean over, helping a student on one of their problems. Her jean pants were lowered from behind, showing her butt crack. Trish follows Ella's gaze and smirks.

"Girls, I think I know where to put putty here" She points at Ms. K and they all giggled. 

"Trish! Please don't do this! I-I'm fine with the toilet thing!" Ella pleaded, but her response was Trish smooshed her lips tightly so that she wouldn't shout for any help. Even if she did shout for help, no one would hear her anyway. 

"Have fun with Ms. K. I hope she'll never find you in her ass." Trish smiled as she began walking towards her as Ella tries to scream but nothing came out. Trish lifts her above Ms. K butt crack as Ms. K kept her focus on the student. She drops her straight down in Ms. K butt crack as she slides down till she stuck between her teacher butt cheeks, she felt nothing. She started to thrash around, trying to get Ms. K attention she's in her here. "Ms. K." She heard Trish said. She felt Ms. K stands back and turns around to Trish. Her butt cheeks jiggled every second as she moved.

"Yes?" Ms. K ask.

"Um...Your pants are showing your backside." Trish whispered to her, acting innocent and nice. Ms.K began to blush a bit.

"It is?" She looks over her shoulders and sees her pants were indeed showing her butt crack, but not Ella as she was pulled deeper in her teacher's ass. She looks back Trish and smiled. "Thanks for telling me." She grabs her pants and began pulling it back up very tightly, making Ella unable to move an inch. She felt her teacher starting to walk back towards her desk and knew what's coming next. 'Nononono!' She felt her sit down on her chair, as Ella is stuck between her two cheeks. This feels so painful! This is not how she wants to spend her five days, stuck between her teacher ass. 'I gotta find a way out of here!' She manages to move and grabs her fleshy cheeks and pulls herself up, making her way outside of her ass. As she kept pulling herself up she hears the lunch bell rings. "Finally. I don't have a class after lunch, so that means I can go home now."

Ella felt her stand and start walking to the cafeteria. Each time she walks, her cheeks press against Ella, squishing her like pancakes. 'Nonono! Ms. K! I'm in here! I'm getting close to your anus! Help me!' This has to be a nightmare, she can't go home now. She'll be stuck with her for five days! The more Ms. K walks, the more her butt cheeks clench together. She hears her saying goodbye to other teachers and the staffs as she walks out of the school building, heading straight towards her car. Ella finally escapes from her teacher's cheeks and fell down on her panties. She felt her mouth began to open and shouts out her teacher. "Ms. K! Help me!!" Her teacher didn't hear her as she opens her car door and sat down on the seat, squishing Ella flat on her left cheek. She started her car and drove off, unaware she bringing her tiny student with her.