- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is the first story I've ever written,so it may be lacking some writing experience and I expect your reviews and feedbacks. English is not my native lamguage,and I may have some difficulty finding the right words and phrases to express the story,so your feedbacks and comments are extra important so that I can correct any misused phrase/word. Hope you enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter lacks giantess action,and informs us about the characters and their background.

 

I woke up to the sound of alarm in my phone,swearing to myself that I forgot to turn it off.It was Saturday,for God's sake.I looked at my watch,08:20. "Well,nothing to do now"I thought to myself.I was awake once,and I am not the one who can sleep easily,once I am awake it is almost impossible for me to sleep again,no matter what is the time.I went tk bathroom to wash my face.The cold water was enough to take away any sleepiness I had.And I looked at myself at the mirror,examining my face and body.Though I am not an egoist,I still found myself attractive,at least. I had an olive skin just like a Mediterranean,light brown medium length hair combed towards left so it wouldn't fall on my forehead.Light brown eyes,though this wasn't how they have always been.They were green while I was a baby,or that's what my mom said. I had an athletic body,musclar arms and abdomen,which I have developed during the countless time I wormed out at gym. But I can't say I was very good with sports,like soccer or basketball. Those things require some technique,and just being strong or fast wouldn't make you a good player.And my technique is,to be honest,horrible.Not just with sports,I am exceptionally terrible at drawing or playing an instrument too. Maybe that's why I have never been fond of art. I stood at an average 5'9,weighing 130 pounds. Nothing extraordinary. I was pretty good with school,always getting straight As despite not studying much. I was on my way to my room to pretend I was sleeping in order not to be disturbed.But my mom,as always,used her supernatural powers to hear my footsteps.

"Are you awake,honey?"

I rolled my eyes.She asked it just like she was expecting a real answer to that question."No,mom.I am still deep asleep"I yelled back at her before getting downstairs. There,having her breakfast while watching a boring soap opera was my mother,Sophia.For a woman in her late 30s,she was still beautiful. She didn't have a large butt or breasts,but with her heart shaped face,smooth milk white skin,and bright blue eyes matching with ber light brown hair,she closed the gap.

"Are you hungry sweetheart or would you like to wait for your sister?"

"Oh,he doesn't have to. It is already impossible to sleep in this house unless you two know what is the meaning of "Not talking out loud while there is somebody else in the house who is trying to sleep".And apparently,you don't." Said my sister,Irene,coming downstairs,before I could answer.She took after my mom with a fair skin,light eyes and an attractive face.She looked like almost same with mom's teenager photos. 

"Well,you should have known that and closed your door,mate."

"How many times more should I tell you,don't call me that!I am your big sister not one of your friends"She said angrily.I just smiled at her she began to look at me with that "I hate you but I love you"looks. I could say me and my sister had a pretty close relationship,almost never figthing and caring for each other. There was only one year between us and we were like best friends.

"By the way mom,I won't have breakfast today. There is a conference today I want to join.I was going to go at afternoon but since I am awake now and have nothing better to do,I think I can go early and find a good seat,maybe in the front row"I said to my mom who nodded her head in approval.

"Well,is it about politics again,Micheal? It's all you care about since dad... passed away. Maybe you should find another hobby."Irene said to me with a concerned gesture in her face.

"Since he was killed in Afghanstan ?Yeah.I lost my dad just because some politicians decided we should invade a country in the middle of Asia,thousands of miles from the States. Why do we stick our noses to other countries' business anyway?Just like we have no problem back in the mainland US and..."

"Okay,calm down boy.I dont want to hear your speech for the rest of theday.Just pretend I never asked,will ya?"She interrupted me and went to kitchen to prepare herself something to eat. And I left the house to start my 10 minute walk to the conference hall,in which Isabella Miller,head of the  Utah Association of Socialism was going to give her speech...

Chapter End Notes:

Please review guys,your feedbacks are very important for me.If you have any suggestion about other word I could use to describe the characters and background,or any action/character you wish to see in the story,please don't hesitate to state your toughts.