- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my second story. I onyl write when inspired. I hope the goddess this is based off of reads and enjoys!

Author's Chapter Notes:

New employee

I am a simple guy. Not looking to stir up any trouble. Didn't think I'd end up in this prison. This darkness. Where day to day to is survival. I'm coming to accept my place in this new world. Where I question who God is...is there a god? Is SHE real? Is this real or a dream? I am getting off track. You want to hear how this started? Okay...

I was a local small town type of guy. I'd never moved out and I'm okay with that. I didn't do the college thing. I just kind of settled and through a small amount of life insurance money I was left enough to start a small business. I opened up a music store to sell instruments and such. It's not much but I get by. My life has kind of just been going along. I've had various friends help out with the shop and even try to give some local high schoolers and local college kids some part time shifts. I look at it as a way to help those that are moving on to bigger and better things while making a buck or two and teaching the value of work. I would stop in occasionally to check on things and then head home to drink, jerk off, play video games...real big life stuff you know? (Sorry my sense of humor has grown a little darker in the past few.....has been months? A year? oh man...)

I'd say the high light of my life was going to local bar on Fridays and talking with the local college girls. They always seemed nice and pleasant but it seemed I always ended up buying their drinks and they'd run off with some other younge guy. One night I had the greatest time with this young hot blonde I couldn't tell you her name. We actually made it back to my place. We did't fool around. What actually happened was a little bit different. She had these high top white converse on. And they were so clean. I wondered how they were so clean in a bar like that. I must of kept staring or stared took long because she noticed and said, "You like them don't you?" Later at my place she actually talked me into licking them. I must have had too many because I thought I heard her say "this is how I keep them so clean...with loser tongues." I don't remember much else and I came too and she was gone the next morning. It was strange but I never saw her again and could never get her off my mind. That is until I had a new employee come in one day. She had already been hired by the assistant manager and I was just passing through and caught her on her first day. Her name was Elizabeth. She was a local girl in between high school and college. She came in wearing a cute top, short jean shorts, and....high top white converse. They were clean. I was caught off guard and introduced myself while looking at her shoes the whole time. She must of thought me odd but amusing. 

She was a great employee and ended up working all the time. Where the story gets interesting is that I knew what I paid her per hour...it wasn't great to be honest. But this girl came in everyday wearing new shoes. Nice clothes and she always seemed like the type that was spoiled or high maintenance. Strictly based off what she wore. I figured it must be she was rich or her boyfriend/husband made good money. But after casually slipping in questions here or there I discovered this wasn't the case. I almost was tempted to ask about her spending habits but thought it wasn't my place. 

One night I came in to help close the place down I knew she was working. I pulled in and saw her car and one other car. It was a silver 4 runner. When I got there I noticed nobody at the counter but the door was open. I walked around the counter and there her shoes sitting there. These happened to be her white converse. I didnt know where she was AND I wondered whose car that was out front. I was half way tempted to call the police but decided to hold off. I couldnt tell you why but I felt drawn to and found myself bending down and taking a big whiff from her shoe. It smelled heavenly. It was a mixture of foot sweat sweet lotion and rubber. I found myself getting hard. I stood up quickly when I heard the back door open. In walked Elizabeth wear some pretty heavy duty platform white sneakers and a young guy. They both looked at me and both tensed up a little. The guy more so. It was then I noticed he looked pretty rough like somebody had beaten him up. Elizabeth smiled "Hey" she said "This guy for some reason was knocking on the back door to get in." The gentleman looked around for a bit but ultimately ended up leaving without buying anything. I helped her close down. "Don't forget your shoes" I said. "Oh thank you.Sometimes I change shoes through shifts if they are getting tired, uncomfy, sweaty; you know" she said. She smiled at me as I handed her her shoes. Did she know? Had she seen me?

The next few months were uneventful for me. I found myself paying more and more attention to her. She came in everyday with new shoes. Platform pink vans, black converse, black vans, platform flip flops, new wallabees. It was pretty impressive. I also found myself driving by randomly around closing time and sometimes the silver car would be there.

One night I drove by and there was the silver car parked next to hers again! I walked in and of course nobody around. I came around the counter and there were her shoes-prince disney vans this time. I bent down to smell them almost without thinking or worrying I'd get caught. I was once again in bliss. I placed them back trying to remember how they were sitting. I think that's right? I got up quickly and walked to the back. The back door was ajar again. I peered out and witnessed something pretty bizarre. It was the same guy as before but he was on his knees spread apart and Elizabeth was kicking him in the crothc repeatedly "Thank you Goddess!" He screamed over and over. Then she paused to catch her breath and placed her white platform sneakers before him and said. "Lick" My heart skipped a beat. The man bent and began lapping like a dog. I must have gotten too excited because I leaned on the door a little to get a better look and it squeaked. Elizabeth turned but I hid myself quickly back in the store hallway. I heard her say "did I say stop worm?!" I went back into the main part of the store and stood deciding if I should just leave or wait. I didn't really get the chance to decide because in came Elizabeth. However I noticed the man did not come in. "Hey!" she said. "Come to help me close up?" I said yes and basically did the whole close up job on my own hurriedly. She just stood at the counter watching me not working too hard or fast. I don't know why but I said. "Feet get tired again?" I motioned to her vans. This time she said "Yeah but that's weird I thought I set them over here." She motioned a little further down the counter. "Oh well" she said. I tried not to give it much more attention. As we left she looked at the silver car and said guess some customer left their car here. She looked at me for a while after saying this grinning. Did she know?

Another week or so passed...same old same old. The silver 4 runner had dissapeared the next morning. Had he slept in the dumpster? I couldn't stop thinking about her. What I had seen. I found myself dreaming it was me getting kicked. I found myself looking at her sneakers at work and salivating. What was going on. Something in me was resurfacing. She must have known. She started to ask me every day what do you think of my shoes? Each day a new pair. A new pair of vans. This time they were platforms but fuzzy. perfect for the weather when it got colder. Each time I said neat or cool or man you really keep up with the trends. She got to where she would sit and be on her phone and ask me to do stuff around the shop. I found that I was doing it and didn't mind. She was probably working on college applications or something I didn't ask. Eventually she would just come in and be on her phone all the time while I ran the store. One day the silver 4 runner guy showed up again (during daylight!) He walked right in. Elzabeth didnt even look up from her phone. She simply put out her expectantly. He handed her an envelope said "Thank you." and left. I was so confused. This began happening more and more. AND not just the silver 4 runner guy. It was other guys too! Always guys. They had nothing in common. Some overweight. Some older. Always the hand off. It was like I was conducting a study. 

One night I came in to help close. I was basically doing her job and paying her at this point....no silver 4 runner just her car. I came in and nobody was behind the counter. I came around and there were her shoes. This time...the platform white sneakers. I looked around the back door wasn't ajar. "Elizabeth" I called...no reponse. I bent down and began inhaling. This had become the highlight of my existance. It was like she knew never wearing socks and seeing her all the time in the sneakers I was beginning to look forward to seeing the silver car out front at night. 

- "What are you doing?" she said. I froze and I looked up. There she was grinning. "Were you smelling my shoe?" uhhhhhhhh...I said.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the first chapter. About to spiral downward into world of femdom and giantessism.....