- Text Size +

Mike needed to relax. He was an overworked man in his early thirties. His job made great money but he pushed himself harder than he could handle. Nothing could do the trick. Mike tried yoga sessions, trying out a new hobby, taking naps and even saw a doctor. There wasn’t anything that could help him. At least that’s what he thought. One of his good friends, Paul suggested a peculiar idea to him. “There’s this underground massage place that you can only go there with a invitation. Since I got one I’d like to give it to you.” He handed him this odd card with a footprint on the corner and nothing else.

 

“A foot massage place?” Mike sighed. It was a nice thought but how could something his generic relax him?

 

“Trust me on this. It’s not what you expect. You’ll become hooked in a manner of seconds.” Paul grinned cheekily handing him the business card. Mike was uncertain but he was willing to try anything to calm his nerves.

 

. . . . . . .

 

The next day, the directions had lead him into a narrow alleyway. He looked all over, until he found a door at the side of a brick wall. It was shorter than he was but not impossible to go through. All he saw was a door knocker the shape of a foot. They really are taking the foot decor to a whole new level! Mike thought to himself.

 

He slammed the door knocker lightly on door and saw a pair of pretty eyes through the peephole. “Invitation or no entry.” Said a calm voice. Mike put it through the mail slot and the door was instantly unlocked to reveal a beautiful woman in high heel shoes and tight red dress. Her hair was in long box  braids and her dark brown skin was smooth and well kept. “Right this way.” She simply said leading the way.

 

Mike followed the woman, bending down to enter the building. They walked down a long corridor of checkered floors and white walls until they reached a waiting room. It was lined up with men and women, all patient and sitting calmly. No one spoke a word to each other. The room was calmly quiet except for the piano music being played from the radio.

 

The woman in the red dress handed Mike an application form. “Since it’s your first time, fill it all in and hand it directly to me or any receptionist at the desk. Any questions, ask me. I’m Yvonne.”

 

Yvonne walked gracefully over to her desk. Mike sat down and started to fill out the application form, but it had asked for unusual questions.

 

Full Name:

Gender:

Age:

Phone number:

Hard or Soft?:

Sensitivity to odor?: Yes/No

Pedicure or non Pedi?:

How stressed are you?: 1-10 (Please indicate number below)

 

Mike filled it out without questioning it, thinking they must’ve had a clear explanation for it. He got up from his seat, handing it into Yvonne. She scanned her eyes over it a couple times. “Okay, looks like we are set, Michael! Please have a seat”

 

He was about to go straight back to his seat but then turned around to ask her a question. “Can you tell me how this massage works?”

 

Yvonne quietly giggles at his question. “You’ll see when you’re up and trust me on this. Most of our clients love our special treatment.”

 

Mike didn’t ask further. He figured he’d trust her but one of his faults was trusting someone too easily. One by one, he watched as each client was taken into each of the rooms. Soon he was the only one left behind in silence. He fidgeted in his seat but later paused to flip through the stack of magazines on nail art and styles of shoes.

 

“They really are dedicated to their theme…” he spoke to himself quietly until one of the doors opened. He looked up from his seat to see a blushing man come out completely relaxed and had a cheeky grin on his face.

 

“Have a good day sir. Hope to see you again real soon!” Said a pretty voice. It came from the beautiful women in long auburn hair and a medium brown complexion. He had a gut feeling she was meant to be the one for him...in a professional way of course.

 

“You must be Michael Sultz.” She says sweetly. “I’m Lani. Pleasure to meet you. You’re welcome to step in.” And Mike did just that, stepping into what looked liked a glamorous bedroom fit for princess. It was little too feminine for his taste. The room had silk curtains, fluffy pink rugs, flashy gold vanity and a zebra pink bedspread. “I know it’s probably not your taste but it keeps me in my element as I work on my clients.”

 

Lani lightly pushes Mike on to the bed as she crawls on to it. She kicks off her heels placing her feet on the bed in front of him. Before getting to her real work, she holds the shoe up to his face and gives him a command.

 

“Sniff.” She simply says.

 

“Excuse me?” He says in disbelief.

 

“You heard me. Sniff my heel and savour the odor in your memory.”

 

Mike was confused but instead of easily disobeying he was in a trance. He leaned in sniffing the smelly odor from her heel. But he realized how much he loved it and kept breathing in the stench like it was oxygen. It helped him relax and he didn’t seem to question it one bit.

 

“Good. You learn quickly. You’re ready.” Lani pushes both sweaty soles into his face and kept it there. Her soles were thick, meaty and big. The pedicure was simply a neon yellow with diamond painted on her nails. “Comfy aren’t they? Since you like their smell, let’s see how taste is” she teased. “Lick.”

 

He’s replies were muffled by the foot covering his face but he started licking hungrily and thoroughly without a single thought. It was like an invisible force prompted him to do it. He really felt like he loved what he was doing. Lani watched in satisfaction letting him taste as much as he wanted to.  

 

Mike moved on to sucking on each individual toe for five seconds at a time, not planning on stopping anytime soon. He felt an odd tingle spread out through his entire body like he was beginning to form an addiction. He couldn’t stop feeling attraction to her feet. Lani sneered secretly to herself covering her mouth quickly before his eyes darted up to hers. He would be able to see her sinister smirk.

 

After he was finished, Lani was pleased with his work. “Now it’s time for my favourite part. Hopefully yours too.” She grinned brightly, she lowers her feet to his crotch rubbing them all over his hardon. The way she bit her lip, she was clearly enjoying this.

 

Mike was moaning.

 

He couldn’t stop. It might’ve been wrong to most but it felt so good. Her feet were the best he ever felt and he never had a women’s feet touch him this way before. “You’re a good boy, as long as you behave, we’ll get along just fine as my roommate…” she whispered to herself.

 

Mike heard everything but he was in a lot of bliss to even care. Lani has stopped then to distract him, her toes fiddled with his belt buckle. “You’re hiding my present in there.” She pouts cutely staring at his hard on but instead asking him to do it for her, she skillfully undoes his belt and tosses it to the side.

 

This astonished him as he wasn’t expecting her to slip off his belt by using just her toes. She used them again to unzip and free his stuff cock from it’s tight prison.

 

Lani stares in awe. All she could think about was how much fun she could have with it. She tapped a big toe over his tip watching him react pleasantly to the light touch. “Mmm” Mike quietly sighs under his breath. He could only imagine how amazing both soles on his cock would feel. It drove him crazy but he liked how she did things at her own pace.

 

She snakes both feet up to his balls and wiggles her toes right over them. He felt an unusual light tightness throughout his body, it lasted five minutes until she moved on to warping her soles around his hard on. Then as Mike least expected it, Lani slowly stroked his cock while staring into his eyes. He squirms feeling the soft warmth of her feet make him tingle inside.

 

“Ooh look at how much you must love this. Wouldn’t you love to feel and smell this every day of your life? Let your worries melt away and just have just pretty feet and stench?” Lani spoke in a teasingly tone as she worked on his dick. Her feet gradually picking up the speed.

 

“What are you talking about? I can come back every day.” Mike says after moaning lots. Lani laughed. Almost in a sinister way. This time, Mike was aware and worried. What was about to come of him? Was there something his friend Paul just didn’t know?

 

“You men are so naive. It may be fun to see you moan and carry on over a woman’s feet, but it’s also fun to see your fate arrive.”

 

Mike glances up nervously but still in the high of pleasure. “What is my date exactly?” He asks.

 

“Sorry to say this, sweetie but there is no return. After I’m done with you, you’re becoming apart of my collection. Not everyone has the opportunity to only the ones who are bad apples.” She flips her long back hair out of the way showing off her soft soles scrunched.

 

“Michael Reuben Sultz. You are the most corrupt f CEOs in the city. To pay for your crime, you must be condemned life on my feet for a lifetime.” Lani announced.

 

“Worshiping your feet forever?”

 

“More like...you’re currently shrinking and the more I stroke the smaller you get. And I’m not stopping till you are microscopic.” She laughed wickedly.

 

Mike was dumbfounded at the fact she figured him out. The source of his stress wasn’t coming from work, but his ruthless actions causing everything around him to suffer and fail under his power. Underpaid employees and million dollars of unpaid debt even if he had the money for it.

 

“Oh I forgot to tell you…if you were a good apple, you would’ve gotten a month free for sessions. But this is the end. Your doom to live on my feet and follow my rules. Even if you’re so tiny, I can feel and see you. I am your goddess.”

 

Mike noticed his body was started to shrink but it was a faster process. It must have been that strange lotion she put on her feet. But then he remembered she didn’t even have lotion at all on her feet. “How are you doing this?!” He asked frantically, bursting on his load on her soles.

 

“A witch never reveals her secrets.” She winked and continued her stroking. Watching the evil CEO weaken beneath her gave her unbelievable strength. It was just as he deserved! “Thanks to your “friend” Paul I wouldn’t have even considered this. I always love it when I get new slaves to serve me and make my sweaty feet perfectly clean.” Lani teased.

 

Mike couldn’t reverse it or move away. Her spell didn’t let him get up to make his escape. He sat there shrinking smaller every ten minutes. Soon, he was only a 5 inches tall, her toes torturing his tiny dick to cum again. He was getting closer to his brand new life. Lani didn’t stop once.

 

“You’re still too big. Not small enough for me. My feet must look like a landscape to you!” She huffed rubbing her big toe on his little hard on crossing her arms. “I am thrilled for you to enjoy a life of stench and bouncy softness. Sounds like heaven when you feel like a giant princess like me.”

 

Mike fell down to his knees as he shrank so tiny that her entire foot was gigantic. Almost like a two skyscrapers standing side by side. “Still too big.” She peered over. “Why don’t you cum on them? Finish it off yourself?”

 

This time he resisted. He attempted in running away but on his way out the door, he bumped into a red heel in front of him. It was blocking his escape and looking up, he could see it was another dazzling lady, Yvonne. “I can see you’re close to getting rid of the bad apple? He was close to escaping it seems.”

 

Lani smiles up at Yvonne, rubbing her thigh affectionately. “You wanna play with him too?”

 

“Of course and watch how I do it.” Yvonne kicked off her sweaty heels in front of Mike and simply just scrunched her soles. Then fanned out her toes. The smell seemed to have intoxicated him, since he followed the scent. She seemed to be more experienced at this then Lani was.

 

“Take your inches off and masturbate on my soles.” Yvonne demanded and Mike suddenly was obedient, stroking his tiny cock to the skinny soles in front of him. He couldn’t stop and even shoved his face into the warmth.

 

Lani bites her lip.

 

“Wow that’s hot...you got him to do that so easily.”

 

Mike’s inches quickly went and he came on the bottom of Yvonne sole. “Good boy...or the only good you’ve ever been.”

 

He was nearly microscopic. A tiny piece of lint. Lani picks him up into her palm showing him his forever home on her soles. “I think in order to keep an eye on you, the most important place to put you is on my big toe.” She says, placing Mike there. Only a couple wiggles caused him to accept his fate and cum. He shrunk to his last and final size, his world was her toe. He was surrounded by a landscape of foot and the smell was the most powerful.

 

“Welcome to your new life. Your job is to worship my feet. Don’t forget I can see you.” She warned. “You’re my tiny pet.”

 

Mike fell to his knees and began kissing. This was his new life after all.