- Text Size +

It's hard to pinpoint exactly how long its been since we were found. If I had to guess, it's been about 6 months. Time is irrelevant now, regardless. There's no point in keeping count if we're not going to be around much longer. The Earth's population was well over 7 billion, nearing 8. Now, only about a million of us still roam the planet, or what's left of it if you want to be specific. It's not survival of the fittest, even the fittest would have been perished in the blink of an eye. It's luck, pure and simple luck, that we're still alive. After a while, you stop caring. If I die tomorrow, or in the next few minutes, so be it. I'm sick and tired of living in constant paranoia. How could such an innocent acting person create such chaos and destruction? With no effort whatsoever, she could just end it all right now.

She found us one day, after some space time mumbo jumbo caused our planet to shift dimensions. We wound up in a universe identical to ours, except everything is much, much bigger. Lucky for us, we simply floated above a small patch of grass for a few weeks. Then she came. We were in absolute awe of her sheer size. Her purple converse shoes utterly dwarfed our planet. It was hard to comprehend just how big she was. She wasn't particularly big for her universes scale, a dainty 15 year old about 5'1" and 95 pounds. Despite her petite size, any slight action by her caused unimaginable destruction and death. "Is that a floating marble? Whoaaaa" her titanic voice boomed after she first encountered us. Her hand reached down and held us loosely. The warmth generated from her body was intense, which led to the first fatalities. She brought us back to her house, placed us on her desk where our planet continued to float. This is where our planet usually resides, but she frequently picks it up to play with.

 

Uh oh. Looks like shes doing it again. I know thats a pretty calm reaction, but honestly I'm just numb to it at this point. I don't know why shes so fascinated with what she thinks is just a marble. She has no clue anyone is here. It looks like we're going in the sock this time. She just tosses us into her sock and wears it. That's it. I have no clue what satisfaction she gains from it, I'd imagine that would just feel uncomfortable.

 

It looks like my luck has finally ran out. The remains of my city are about to rub up against the side of her toe. I suppose, to put silver lining on this massive shit cloud, if I had to die to what I can only describe as a goddess, the toes are probably the best option. Doesn't mean I'm happy about it. She's only 15, it's weird to think about things like that. Anyway, it looks like my times up. I'm not even sure why I'm writing this down, but if you're somehow reading this, I wish you luck in the new world. I hope the Earth manages to escape the clutch of the girl, and somehow we rebuild. Consider this my farewe-

 

**SMASH**