- Text Size +

(So you want to be a) Track Superstar
By
AsukaFan2001

(spinoff of the story boarding school bust)


My name is James Wand. I am a senior at Stanford University. I never thought anything like this could happen to me. I was going to be a big man. I was going to be someone special. But that doesn’t matter anymore. What’s the real point of dwelling on what might of have been. I have always been a rather trusting person. My friends told me it was going to come back to haunt me one of these days. They told me that nice people finish last. I told them they were just full of it. But I hadn’t met April Lauder yet. April Lauder was well there Is no nice way to say it so I will just let you make your own judgments on her. Well I suppose you want to know what happened so here we go.

I woke up at about 7:30am like every other day. I showered, brushed me teeth, combed my hair and left my apartment to head to campus. Today was the day of the intramural coed track meet. That was the day I met April Lauder. I had arrived at the schools track field and was already in my shorts and t-shirt. I had bought some of those Adidas Clima cool shoes. They said they were suppose help cool my feet and they made a track version so I thought what the hell. So just as I had one of them tied I saw a pair of identical shoes in front of me only it was a women’s version. As I looked up from her shoes my eyes slowly walked up her long tan legs. The oil she had on her legs made them glimmer like the ocean waters. She had on a pair of biking shorts. My first thought was how clever that was. They are very aerodynamic. As I looked up past her shorts I saw skin. Her 6 peck looked amazing. The more and more I looked at them I saw them getting closer and closer. Then it felt like I was spinning around and around like on merry go round.

I fell in between two mountainous hills of muscle. My small feet easily between the crevices created by her 6 peck. Wanting to get a better view I started walking up one of these hills. As I was about half way up I felt everything sink in. Then her chest jumped back outwards and then was sucked back in. I heard a voice from so far above it didn’t seem fathomable. It was so powerful, and so loud it couldn’t seem impossible. The voice was so unfamiliar and foreign. Who could it be? As she laughed I slid down her peck muscles and then was thrown around from muscle to muscle. I grabbed a hold on her navel ring but my grip was to weak and I was soon being bounced back around.

“Hello, Hello! Anyone home?”

I shook my head from side to side. I all the sudden had a massive headache that I didn’t have just a few minutes ago. I looked down at my watch and it had just been about 5 seconds but it seemed like an hour had gone by.

“Are you going to say anything or just stare at my stomach all day. I am April, April Lauder”

“Hi, I am Wand, James Wand.”

“I thought so. You’re the man everyone is talking about. You’re the one who won broke the world record time in practice yesterday.”

“Yeah, that’s me I guess. Its no big deal Its not like it counted.”

“Well, I just wanted to say hi.”

“Well hi then I guess.”

She then looked raised her foot up into the air and I felt my body swell again. My head pounded harder and harder. It felt like a little man had a sledge hammer was inside my head pounding against my skull. White dots flew through my field of vision.

I then looked up to see a the underside of her shoe. I looked to the left and then to the right. All I could is the shadow of the underside of her shoe. It looked just like mine only hers is thousands upon thousands of times bigger. I looked like a little ant trying to scurry out of the way of her shoe. I could feel the air that her shoe displaces as it tries to pick me up off the ground and float me away but I am just barely to heavy. Her shoe getting ever so closer and closer with every moment. I try running but it looks like I haven’t even moved compared to how close her shoe now is. Then it all happened. It sounded like every building in New York City falling down at once. As her shoe hit the track I covered my ears but it was still so loud. I looked up expecting to be dead but I was in between one of the grooves.

“So would you like too?”

I looked around to see that everything was back to normal. I was puzzled by what was going on. All I want to do is get out of this conversation with this girl and here she is still talking to me. I should just lay into her. I so badly wanted to just let her have it. I mean it would get her to stop bothering me but, no that’s just mean. If you cant say anything nice then don’t say anything at all my subconscious told me.

“Would I like to what?”

“Don’t you listen numbskull or are you to busy looking at my stomach. My face is up here so why don’t you stand up and look at it. I was trying to ask you out but if you would listen to what I am saying instead of looking at assets”

“Your right, I am sorry how can I make it up to you?”

“How about we go out tonight”

“Oh, errr ahh I guess I could squeeze that in.”

“Squeeze in? You don’t squeeze in April Lauder. You work your schedule around our meeting. April Lauder isn’t squeezed.”

“Okay, okay I will squeeze everything else around our date. Now if you don’t mind I want to warm up.”

“Don’t you want my number?”

“Oh you mean everyone doesn’t have it?”

“What are you trying to say?”

“Well I suppose I would have to spell it out for someone like you.”

“What is that suppose to mean? Are you calling me a whore?”

“Well if the shoe fits.”

“You better put that shoe in your mouth and hop away or you will be in a world of hurt little man.”

“Who are you calling little? I am bigger then you.”

“You wont always be!!”

She threw her number at me and then stormed off. As she walked away I kept thinking about her last comment and how she made me day dream such weird things. I have never really thought about being shrunk or anything like that but in the few minutes we were talking I had twice. Now looking back at it. I should have followed my instinct and just not called her back. But I felt bad for what I said to her so I thought I better go so maybe we can make up.

Now lets see where was I. Hmm oh yes , April Lauder had just stormed off and I walked over to one of my best friends Sandy Perkins. We discussed what we were going to do this weekend when the I heard the first and final call for the event. I walked over to the track and as luck would have it. April would be right next to me. We all lined up and waited for the gun to sound. Final the race was off. As the books tell it won by a mile. Well more like 20 meters but still not bad. After the race I was approached by April right away. She started apologizing for her attitude and invited me over to her house for a cool drink. I told her I wanted to shower. Oh how I should have just listened to myself and went home but I didn’t. I listened to her. So we walked to my car and drove the 10 miles to her house. I also didn’t know she lived in Bum Fuck Egypt. I was really impressed that we were having a descent conversation but everything seemed hurried to me. I thought she was just nervous but I really had no clue for what she had in store for me. As we entered her house which is more like a mansion I wondered why anyone would want to live on campus. But that wasn’t for me to judge. As we walked in I saw two other girls who I recognized from campus. Parker Scott and Penny Manes, I was shown to a seat between two of the hottest girls on campus.

Parker Scott has been my dream girl for 3 years now. I have dreamed holding her, and hugging her. Having her do anything she wants to me. I think I would do anything she would ask me too. Hell I would lick the bottom of her shoes if she wanted me too.


“You look so tired? Here this will cheer you up!”

My eyes lock onto Parker as she starts to lift up her shirt. Girls have never been so forward and bold around me before. I start to sweat with anticipation and then just as I start to see her breast she pulls her shirt down.

“You really thought I was going to show you huh? That’s for later. When your cuter.”

“What do you mean cuter?”

“I just mean I like to play with things in my hands.”

Before I could say anything April shoved a glass of Lemonade at me. As I started drinking I noticed how all 6 eyes were intently watching me like I was a movie they paid 8 dollars to see me. I felt a little unnerved about the whole thing. I was going to get up and just leave but then penny shoves me back down. I had totally forgot she was there to tell you the truth. I have always been a rather strong guy. Stronger then normal so when I went to push Penny out of the way I was shocked when I couldn’t budge her. It was like a 3 year old trying to tackle Roseanne and Bea Arthur at the same time. (had to throw that line in for a friend)

Penny was sitting on my lap and shoving me against the back of the sofa. I tried to move anywhere but I couldn’t. I just watched her get stronger and stronger. Before I knew it was the size of action figure. Penny’s massive frame now soared above me. I watched in awe as it was Parker who pushed penny out of the way. Parker was now my full field of vision. I could only watch her as she enjoyed her stature compared to mine. I wanted to run but it would be useless to run now. I can only nervously wait and see what happens.

“Parker, Please you have to help me.”

A look of superiority crossed her face as her fingers curled around me. Her thumb pressing at the small of my back into her four waiting fingers that snapped around my body. I tried to move but her grip was impervious. She lifted me off the sofa like I was a GI Joe action figure.

“You weigh like nothing Dolly”

“I am not your doll! I am a man. I don’t know what you girls did to me but I know you did something and I want to be changed back this instant. Do you here me! I said now and I mean it.”

She didn’t even respond to me. It was like I wasn’t even there. I was just lifted to her face like I am a diamond she wants to look at. I was turned around in her hand again and again. She would loosen her grip on me and with her thumb twirl me about in her hand. I was shoved up against her cheeks and then slide down her. She then carried me upstairs. As she walked we passed by room and after room and It all was going by so fast I couldn’t make out any of it at the time. We then walked into a room that was looked to be decorated in a fashion that costs more then most peoples house. She carried me towards a bed and dropped me in the middle of it. “Once April finishes with you. She is going to give you to me. So don’t worry my little dolly you will be with me soon enough and remember that’s all you are a Parkers little dolly to have to hold forever and ever and ever!”

As she left the room and April walked towards me she had a look of supremacy written all over her.
 

I tried to run across her bed to anywhere but silk sheets provided me no traction at all as she spread her body across the bed. Her body stretched farther then I could imagine. The length of the bed is now so impossibly long.

“I wanted you to like me James. I wanted you to love me. We could have been happy but you had to say no. You had to be like that. Now I am just going to play with you then when I tire of you. I am going to give you away to my friend like the useless piece of trash you are now. She may still value you as a person but I do not. April Lauder gets what she wants. When I ask someone out they say yes and you are the apitmy of what happens when I don’t get what I want.”

Just as she said that I saw her door swing open. As I saw her dad approach I screamed and yelled as loudly as I could. He was a senator and would help me and scold her for sure.

“Now princess, Remember when I gave you those 6 reducing pills. They costed daddy a lot of money and you better not do anything stupid with them once there gone they are gone. So have fun, and shrink wisely okay?”

“Okay Daddy!”

“Mr. Lauder wait!”

I was in a state of bewilderment. Her dad just walked over and sat down on the corner of her bed. He looked at me. He smiled at me. He had a entire conversation with his daughter about me and the pills and then just left like I was some kind of toy. Then he stopped in the doorway. I thought maybe had come to his senses.

“Princess, I am glad to see you picked a nice toy for yourself. You deserve it after being so good while I was away and getting A’s on all your final papers. I am proud of you Princess!”

“Thanks Daddy!”

“WAIT! Mr. Lauder she didn’t get straight A’s on her own she had Mpppfff”

I was quickly silenced as Aprils heavy hand shoved me into her sheets. I Could hear her laughing as I struggled for air and freedom under hand. I could see through a crack of space between two of her fingers. She smiled downwards so proudly as she watched herself control a life. She was playing god and loved every minute of it. As she lifted up her and I nervously awaited what was going to happen next.

I was very confused when April simply got up and started to take off her shirt and then her bra. She dropped the 800 dollar imported sweater on the floor. I then watched as she took her feet for the first time out of her sweaty track shoes. I gulped audibly as she placed her sweaty damp socks on the expensive sweater like it was trash. She walked back towards her bed and picked me up with one hand. She squeezed me so tightly in her grip I couldn’t breathe my face turned red and my bones made creaking noises as they were on the verge of breaking and then I was in a state of freefall as I fell towards the floor. April simply turned walked away towards her closet as I fell. My doom impending doom before my eyes and then as she pulled something out her drawer she tossed towards the bed and I heard her say I guess I will wear this. Out of the corner of my eye I saw whatever she threw dash over bed and fall below me. I was already on it before I could make out what it was. I landed on it and bounced back up slightly as I hit. I then looked around and saw I was in one of her bra’s. Her every step made the floor boards crack and creek as she walked across them. I was breathing desperately as I stood up. My two eyes just cleared the rim of her bra as I stood on my tip toes. Her massive figure was walking towards me. I was still speechless with how she treated me. Its like I have no value to her anymore. I couldn’t think anymore as she walked over and picked up the bra I was in. I had to grab ahold of the rim as she picked up like I wasn’t even here.

“HELP, APRIL PLEASE IM SORRY JUST HELP”

I was then shoved into her bosom and I heard a clasping sound and was now firmly pressed into her breasts. I could feel her walk about the room and get dressed. Whatever she put on was very heavy because I could feel her starting to sweat already. As she walked out of her house I vaguely heard someone ask her when she was going to back. When she said in a few weeks I knew there was only place she could be going and I wasn’t looking forward to it.

The car ride was horrible. I remember that she had all the windows rolled up and the heat on which quite horrible for me because she had a sweater or a sweatshirt on I couldn’t really tell from inside her bra but it felt heavy and dense. She was sweating like a pig all over me. I could hardly stand but I finally felt her get out of the car. Because she had been sweating I was greasy and she was sweaty and I would slide back forth across her breast with each step she takes while at the same time her breasts and I are bobbed up and down. It was hell as I heard and felt April run up a set up stairs then walk and then run up another set then open her door and let it slam shut. My ears bleed from the sound of the door slamming so hard.
It felt about twenty degrees cooler as she took her sweater off and then she unexpectedly pulled off her bra and tossed it into the clothes hamper but I was left clinging to her breasts. The sweat on her breast made it greasy and I was coated in the stuff. As she took her second step I slipped and fell onto the floor. Its like she didn’t even care about me. I then lay there staring up breathing heavily just glad to be alive. At a quick glance I noticed two beds which told me she had a roommate. The door then swung open and I saw a blonde goddess walk across the floor. I didn’t quite yet understand the size relations like I do now. I just laid there like a deer in headlights. Her sandal clad foot thundered down beside me as I stared up at her. Her legs were so long. It looked like it they went up forever and ever before they were covered by her short shorts. I slowly turned my head and was scared shitless when I saw her foot so close to me. Her sandal so big and thick. I could have been crushed as I admired her beauty.

“So April spill it how did it go with that James Wand? He is such a cutie even though he is a little on the shy side. He always blushes when I ask him a question in class its so adorable.”

“Oh, you know, we talked a little at the meet.”

“Did you ask him out? When’s the big date?


“I wouldn’t exactly call it a big date. More like a small date with big plans.”

This was one of the weirdest conversations I have never been apart of. They were talking about like I wasn’t there but I was there. They were just talking normal girl talk I would guess. Never have really experienced how girls talk around each other alone but none the less its still awkward. I wanted to yell up to her but before I had the chance she started walking. Before I could move out of the way her sandal hit me and sent me sliding in front of her. I tried to get up and move out of the way but in one step she was on me and kicked me again this time under her bed and I didn’t stop till I hit the wall. I might have had a concussion but I am not really sure. The next thing I remember is me walking out from under her bed. I was halfway dazed so I didn’t really think about the danger I was in just walking across the floor.

April looked to be dressed in some work out clothes. I tried calling to her but she just walked out of the room yelling (well yelling to me.) something about going jogging and coming back later. Then I felt something warm and firm at my back. It was the palm of a hand. I then looked down at my chest to see her fingers curl around my body. Her thumb was around the back of my neck curled around towards the front. I tried to escape but its like you have a thousand pounds on each limb and you are trying to stand up. Its just not happening. My feet then left the floor and I was spun around to AndI then brought me up to her face.

“Well, well, well what do we have here. It looks like AndI has found herself another little man. Two palm sized men in two years I must be a lucky girl. The first one I placed under marshal law and extinguished his rights. I almost killed him but the little shit got lucky. You however I think I just may keep and play with until you are broken, battered, and of no use to me anymore then I will just drop you in the old garbage can, blow my nose and drop the dirty Kleenex on you and walk away not giving a second thought to you.”

“You can’t be serious! I am a man not some toy or pet you can just throw out.”

“Your not a man? Men are big, strong, tall like me. Your just a little pet man for me to play with.”
 

“Andi Please!! Its me Wand, James Wand”

“Really? Is that you double O dork!”

“Yeah, April did this to me. Please help me”

“You are so cute like this. Look at you. Just so tiny and helpless. Even a short, non athletic, beach bunny like me can over power you. Lets play!”

“What do you mean play? I need help!!!!”

“I will take care of you so don’t worry.”

[mumbles to self] “That’s what I am worried about”

“huh, what did you say short stack?”

“Nothing, I don’t remember you being this demeaning.”

“Well I don’t remember you being this short so were even.”

“So you want to meet the girls.”

“NO! I don’t want anyone to see me like this. It’s embarrassing.”

“Okay lets go!”

“I said no!!”

Andi then got up and started for the door. I was helpless to stop her. I tried to escape but there Is no escape from her now impeccable grip. As we walked down the hall we passed door after door after door. I kept waiting for us to go in one but she didn’t stop until she was down stairs in the lobby hanging out. I was set down on the coffee table and then she sat down on the leather sofa and stretched her legs up and propped her feet up on the table.
 

She soon adjusted her feet so they were on the floor and I walked to the edge of the table. It was way to far down to jump and it was then I realized I was no longer in control of my life. I have no say in anything. I am like a hamster to her.

“Hey AndI whats up!”

“Hey girl, Not much just playing with my new pet.”

A younger looking girl probably about 13 or 14 I would guess jumps up on the table and kneels down. Her eyes see me and then instantly her arm is out and her fingers are around my chest and stomach. I am lifted up off the table with my legs trying to kick her as they dangle out the bottom of her fist.

“He is so amazing! I want one of these Shari!”

“Sarah!! Put him down right now. I am so sorry AndI. My little sister is staying with me this weekend.”

“Hey I am not little I am 13 and your only 18 that’s only 5 years and mom is five years older then dad so that makes me a adult too.”

“No it doesn’t shorty! Now lets go. You wanted to see star wars Attack of the Clones so lets go!”

“Yeah, who wouldn’t want to see that! (sorry that’s only plug I promise)
 

I then found myself dropped back down onto the able as the two giants left. I turned towards AndI was no laughing as I picked myself up off of my very sore ass. I started to walk towards her. I had totally lost it. She just watched as I was mistreated, abused, mishandled and dropped and said nothing but talked to that little brats sister.

“How could you let her do that to me?”

“Do what? [stifling a giggle]

“You very well know what!”

“Oh its not like she was pulling her dress down and was fucking you.”

“You make me so mad sometimes”

“What? You want to go home with her? I bet I can catch up too Shari and Sarah”
“What? I mean I really liked how you handled the situation. I would have handled things the same way.”

“I hate suck ups.”

“Yeah, you’re a bitch!”

“WHAT DID YOU CALL ME LITTLE MAN!!”

“I uhmmm said yeah, your angel.”

“Uh huh”

As I was picked up by AndI we walked well more like she walked and I got a ride back up to her room. She dropped me down on her bed as she started to change. This was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. If I had my way she would be modeling and I had this luscious sweetheart un dressing in front of me without a care. She is undressing in front of me like you would a dog, or a hamster, or lizard. You don’t feel awkward at all its just no big deal and I had to the honor of watching it in full surround sound. As she turned on her CD player it was almost like she was getting dressed and undressed choreographed to music. As she started walking towards her bed she picked me up and made her bad then set me so I was leaning up against her pillow and then put some stuffed animals all around me then she threw on really nice dress like she was going out somewhere nice.

I have been in this room once before when AndI and I were paired up for a class project and she always has her stuffed animals arranged on her bed and now I am part of that arrangement. She then looked at me and smiled.

“I should be back from my date around 1 or 2. Have fun here tonight! Don’t go anywhere.”

“What! You can’t leave me like this!”

But she did and just left me here. About 20 or so minutes later I saw April walk back in. She then grabbed a towel and wash cloth and just left me again. As she returned for the second time tonight she threw on a pair of sweat pants and a stanford t-shirt. Her eyes then met with mine and she busted out laughing.

“You look so cute there. I guess AndI found you after all. Oh this is just to priceless let me get my camera.”

“Don’t you “

A barrage of clicks and camera flashes went off. I just thought I would mention in case any of you find yourself shrunk. Try avoid all flash photography because if you think that light is bright on a normal scale its like a eclipse on this scale and if you look directly at the flash you are blinded.
 

“Boy I need to lay down but my bed I all the way across the room. I think I will just lay on AndI’s bed”

As April stretched across her bed I found myself level with her waist. I was almost crushed but I did get a lovely few of her panties. I am guessing she must have fell asleep for an hour or so because she didn’t get off me for about an hour. When she got up I found myself stuck in her back pants pocket. I am not quite sure how I got there but needless to say I am not to question why I am just question WHY ME!!

As she got up I saw her walk over to the full length mirror. She looked at herself and was quite happy because I heard her say something about herself looking good. She must have forgotten about me because she ran down the stairs and I almost tumbled out of her pocket but luckily and use the term luckily loosely, I didn’t. She swung her car door open and sat down. I was now crushed into her seat. I thought I was going to die but for some reason her weight didn’t crush me. I didn’t understand it at that time but I do now. My body since being shrunk is a lot more durable because my cells are more tightly compacted which makes me stronger and more durable and oddly gives me a greater lung capacity I can hold my breath for about 30 minutes but its not something I like to try out.

As April drove to god knows where I was left thinking I was going to die by suffocation. I couldn’t budge, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t see. What a way to die. What does your grave stone say when you die like this. Some say Vietnam vet, some say great dad, wonderful person, died before his time, Mine reads I guess he liked asses a little to much, it ended up being the death of him. Literally.

In the background I could hear some loud thumping as the car stopped and door was open. When she stood up my lungs greeted the much needed air.

As we walked in I could hear Last Resort by Papa Roach is playing so loud my tiny ears are on the verge of exploding.

“Come on Parker!! Lets get out there and dance!”

As luck would have it as they were about in the middle of the dance floor doing there thing I finally was bounced out of Aprils pocket as she was dancing with some guy. She was bending down with her knees so she was about level with his member and I fell out onto the floor. I tried to grab any part of her but she stood back up to fast and then she almost trampled me when I was trying to get on her shoe. The guy she was dancing with then unknowingly kicked me and I went sliding into someone’s foot and then Into another and for about 5 minutes I was shoved from shoe to shoe and I had no clue where I was. I finally hit a wall and I just sat there for awhile propped up against the wall. I sat there for an hour just scared. When you see thousands of feet dancing and stomping around its not something that exactly says inviting. I then looked up to see a gothic looking girl dancing with another girl right next to me. She had on black really baggy pants her hair was died black. That’s all the kick in the balls. When Imagined being there grip and probably being sacrificed to some kind of god so they can please them I darted towards the bar stools and walked in between them It was then that I saw my Best Friend Sandy Perkins. I started running towards her. I knew would help me. I grabbed onto her boots as she got up and headed out to the dance floor. I screamed for her but she couldn’t hear me because of the music. I yelled the entire time through 4 songs and my voice was Horace. I then was sent tumbling as she made a quick movement and slammed into a leather pant leg and slid down. I guess I must have hit hard because I was knocked out but the girl picked me up and stuffed me into her purse.
 

I awoke laying in a strange bed. I looked about the room and saw everything was to my scale. I thought maybe I had grown back. As I ran to the window I realized this sure wasn’t my house where ever I was. I made it to the window and saw a gigantic door. With a bathrobe hanging from a hook on the door. I start to walk around the house and as I walk by one of the window’s I see a gigantic bed looming across the way. I must be in some kind of smaller house, like a doll house. Really nicely furnished dollhouse. Look at this stuff it must cost a fortune. Everything is wood in here. It looks to be really nice wood too. As I walk down the stairs I go to unlock the door when I realize I cant.I run to the other door and I cant open up that door. Both doors look like they should be able to open but it looks like they are just carved into the wood. I then heard a loud pounding noise. Everything in the house started to shake from side to side.

“EARTHQUAKE, What do I do? We never had earthquake training here. Think, go to someplace strong and without windows.”

I logically ran to the bathroom and shut the door. I hit the light switch as was astonished that it actually worked. I then turned on the water it ran. However the earthquake was still going on., I dove between the sink and the toilet. I shoved the magazine rack to the side. About 5 minutes pass and the shaking continues. I grab a magazine as I start to grow use to the shaking. I cant exactly move and I don’t really like it but as long as I stay here I know I am safe. I start paging through sports illustrated. A guy must leave here because its the swim suit addition. As I am ogling at the pictures I hear a creak cut through the air and earthquake stop. It sounds like a door needs oiling almost. I then hear a knock at the door.

“Ummm hello?”

“Are you through the in there?”

“Do you need to use the bathroom?”

“Yes, can you open up.”

Whoever I am with must have other shrunk people how weird I though to myself but I will be nice to be alone in the world at this size. I swing the door open and see a gigantic hand and a voice from now above me yell fooled you and grab me. Her fingers wrap around me and pull me out of the doll house. I am now eye to eye with a gigantic parker.

“I told you that you were going to be little dolly!”

“I am not a doll don’t you get that.”

“Oh hush, your lucky I found you in the dance club or you would have been hurt. So since I obviously cant trust you to stay safe on your own you will just have to come with me to my classes.”

“What do you mean come with me? Your going to just hold me all day?”

“no, not exactly!”

“Well I am not going in your purse that’s for sure. You have a small purse. I don’t think I could move in that thing.”

“You are not one to argue where I put you but you aren’t going in my purse this time.”

I feel her turn me over in her hand stick something on my back. I try to reach behind me and feel what it is but I cant quite figure out what it is. When I turn around and see Parker she has on a sweater and a some jeans. She then grabs me and presses my back just above her left breast. I find myself in a sitting position almost. My legs are stretched out the length of breasts and I cant even move my back anywhere. As she walks I start to grab onto something so I don’t fall off but its no use. As she bends down I expect to tumble off but my back remains plastered to her shirt and my arms and legs just dangle lifelessly in mid air. What is going on around here.

[Meanwhile at the Lauder household]

“Hey Daddy here’s some coffee for you.”

“What? April? Princess what are you doing here.”

“Cant a girl just want to see her dad”

“Yeah, don’t you want any coffee?”

“Oh no, I am trying quit.”
“Oh, okay.”

As Mr. Lauder drank the coffee he grew more and more thirsty which caused him to drink more and more of the coffee. He was so busy drinking he didn’t even notice his daughter growing taller and taller. As he finishes the last cup he stretches his arm out to put the glass on the try but he finds that the try is out of reach and all the sudden the tray is to heavy for him to lift.

“What happened! April one of the pills fell in. Quick in my drawer there is one antidote pill.”

“Yeah what’s your point”

“March up there right now and get that pill”

“I don’t think so.”

“That’s it I am pulling your tuition.”

“I don’t think you understand. Everything here is now mine. Your gone, out of the picture. You disappeared which makes all this mine. Don’t worry, I will have a home for you. You can live in my underwear drawer.”

“That’s mppfff”

As April curled her fingers around her father, that was the last time anyone ever saw of him again.

[back in Parkers room]


As we started to leave her room I kept trying to pull myself off of her sweater that is when I saw AndI. She quickly rushed over to Parker.

“Parker!! What are you doing with my doll!”

“You doll He is MINE!”

“I found him on my floor and you stole him from me. I thought we were friends”

“I found him at Islands night club”

“He was on my bed and you stole him”

“Ladies I can clear”

[in unison] “SHUT UP, When we ask for your opinion we will give to you!”

“Well I am keeping him Parker.”

“Well I have him right now
 

As Parker walked to her car AndI continued to discuss the situation until Parker opened and slammed her car door and drove off with me still stuck to her like super glue. I tried my best to escape but nothing was working.

“What are you doing down there?”

“Trying to escape why?“Well all your turning me on stop.”

“Oh so you mean don’t do this”

“Yes stop, or I will stick you some where you wont enjoy while I work.”

“Yeah like panties”

“I said not enjoy not dream about”

“Well a guy can always hope.”

As we drove to god knows where I started to actually enjoy this. I could lounge back and stretch my legs out and they don’t even fall over the edge or anything. I could get use to this but as Parker started to get out and I was thrown from side to side again I remembered the bad parts. If the walking was bad when she started running I felt like I was going to puke on her white sweater. We dashed passed store after store, but I slowly started notice more and more eyes on me as we walked around. Girls started staring at me as parker would walk by. I always thought I wanted to escape but I also know there are a lot worse people then sweet Parker here who would love to have me. I have all whole sorority at my fingers tips. Well maybe not exactly at my finger tips but I am at there grasp. As we walked into the bookstore, the fucking book store of all stores I was starting to get pretty bored hanging out here but when Parker went to open up the book cover the cover hit me and I fell to the floor. As she put the book back and started to walk away I realized the trouble I was now in. I was staring up at gigantic middle aged woman. I started running as fast as I could through store. I dodged in and around shoes and sandals. Thanks to the busy mall traffic I had made my escape. Out of the corner of my eye I caught parker leaving the book store so I dashed towards that direction. The moment I got out of the book store I ran into a very leg. I started to fall backwards but before I could even hit the floor I was being lifted up into the air. As I was lifted up into the air kicking and screaming.

“SARAH!! Thank god, I came here with parker and”

“Shhhhh here come Shari. I will not be silenced”

I was shoved into her purse. I fell about halfway down and then the Velcro snagged on her knit purse and I was held in place to far off the ground to safely drop and to far down to reach the top and pull myself out. As Sarah and her older sister Shari talked I wanted to cry as I was a prisoner to this 13 year old. How degrading here I am 22 years old stuck in a purse of a girl 9 years younger then me.

Hours later we made it back to Shari’s room. I heard Shari say something about stepping out for a couple hours. The very moment I heard the door click shut I was grabbed and lifted into the air. The girl held me so tight it thought for sure I was going to break a few ribs.

“Let me out of your grubby paws right now!!”

The only response I got was her sticking her tongue out at me and laughing.

“You know little guy, I have been itching to have my first sexual experience and it looks like you’re the lucky guy. You are so cute and handsome. You can be my boyfriend and when I go back home to Georgia Sunday you can come with. I will take super good care of you. You can eat my table scraps and I will show you to all my friends and…”

“HELP!!! HELP!!!”

As I screamed for help I didn’t expect anyone to hear me but much to my surprise the door was kicked open by AndI. As she ran into the room looking down upon little Sarah as I looked up at Sarah. The only response Sarah gave was tossing me into the air towards AndI and yelled catch. Her soft warm hands closed around me and as she walked out of the room AndI turned back towards Sarah who was sniffling in the corner.

“Do you remember earlier today and you said I am a adult too and your sister said you weren’t. When you go off and do something like this it makes everyone see that you are just a little kid. This little guy has people who worry about him and care about him and you didn’t care about that. Goodbye Sarah”

As AndI and I walked back to Parkers room of all places AndI sat me down on her bed and sat down next to me. I started to climb of her leg as she continued to look down at me. As I clambered up onto her leg I ran towards her stomach and gave her a hug the best I could.

“Why weren’t you there when I got home?”

I was taken aback a little bit by all of this. I didn’t expect her to say anything like this. She said it so differently too then I have ever heard her talk before. It wasn’t playfully or teasingly. It was so serious and I haven’t heard anyone talk to me like this since before the I was put like this.

“April laid down on your bed and I got stuck onto her when she fell asleep. I tried to get out of her pocket but I was just to well stuck. Then I fell out of Aprils pocket finally but she was dancing and I almost got squished by her and….”

“Don’t you get it. I love you, you silly goof.”

Before I could even respond AndI got up and just left. I ran to the corner of Parkers bed but its way to high for me to get down from. I can only watch as AndI leaves. Try to say something but I am at a loss forwards. A few hours later I saw AndI and Parker walk back into the room carrying a net and some weights.

“OH GOD, don’t kill me!! I am sorry I can change just please don’t tie me up and throw me over”

They then giggled and sat on either side of me. I was then gripped by parker and set down inside my house. The girls then ordered a pizza and set up the net like you would a tennis net. I changed into some shorts and a t-shirt that were in the closet of the doll house. A gigantic face of andI peered down at me.

“Are you changing?”

“Just finished”

“Damn, Well anyway lets play”

Not really having much of choice. She picked me up and tossed me onto Parkers bare stomach. From above me Parker yelled 0-0 serving! Confused until I felt her take a deep breath in and then with her abs bounce me over the net. I landed on AndI’s chest who then bounced me back over the net. They went back and forth like that for about 5 minutes until I made a wild bounce and got lodged in AndI’s breasts. The pizza then came interrupting our game. As AndI answered the door topless I though the pizza man was going to fall over topless. I probably should have tried to hide or something but all I did was wave up at the pizza guy who was staring at me and her rack.


The rest of the night was perfect. We ate Pizza, watched movies, and talked. Parker and AndI agreed that they would both take care of me and I have been on dates with both girls. I wasn’t really sure who I liked more until a few years later however I must say that even though there is no cure for what April did to me. I don’t regret it at all. Not even once. I am married to lawyer, and I have a wife who loves me. Since I bet you are all dying to find out who I picked I never got my dream girl but then again some dreams just don’t come true but I did get someone I love but I better go. You don’t k now fear until you have a 5’6” wife staring down at you with your 5’6” daughter looking down at you who you have kept waiting to eat. If that isn’t scary I don’t know what it is.

Maybe next time I will tell you a few other little adventures I have had but for now this chapter has come to a end.
 

<bug src=http://gtsarchive.freeservers.com/cgi-bin/sitestats.gif?p=http%3A%2F%2Fgtsarchive.freeservers.com%2FStories%2Ftracksuperstar.htm;r=-; width=1 height=1>