- Text Size +

We had lived in peacefully for hundreds of years in our country before she changed all of our fates forever. It all started innocently enough from a Tinder match.

tinder

Almost immediately followed a message:

Hey bug

Uh hi

I really need a slave to worship me, wanna meet?

Absolutely. I’m surprised a girl like you would be interested in me.

You’ve got to be a catfish.

Ha why?

You’re kinda out of my league.

Lol u have no idea

What do you mean?

Have you ever heard of Brobdingnag?

 

///

We hadn’t. Some say 1000s of years ago we were placed here by Gods 1000s of times bigger than us. Which was true, we were placed here by her hippie Brobdingnag government. A selection of lilis were bred in a lab white facility with no windows. Then one day the roof opened up and a friendly freckled redhead smiled down at them. Her giant blue eye like a lake you could swim in, every freckle the size of a house. She then let down a flap to let them out with and softly spoke to them. “Don’t worry we’ll keep you safe.”

She rose to her feet, and kept rising. High enough that her face would need rocket ships to reach them. She picked up the matchbox-sized container, blew them a kiss a walked away without leaving a trace. The Brobdingnag government did keep them safe. Mainly from other Brobs but also from humans who are also colossal to us.

20 years later, Jennifer’s son, Alex, found the password to his mother’s government account and became enthralled from watching our TV and reading our internet. Whenever he reminded himself that we were all just specks he started growing hard. The 6000 specimens that Jennifer left had flourished into a 80 million population country. Thousands of them even had giantess fetishes. Alex would jerk to our Lilliputian women playing with little plastic figures, unaware that giantesses were in fact very real.

That wasn’t enough for Alex so he asked a small Instagram blogger named Rachel to go and pick up a city. She jumped to the opportunity, it would be the deal of a lifetime. He hacked into their private network and set her up with a Tinder account to message the Lilis.

Out stepped the girl next door, in stepped the bitchy goddess of death.

 

///

Hello?

I can talk right now. I’m at work.

No talk now. I’m horny.

What do you want to see to prove I’m not a catfish?

Wow a girl as beautiful as you. I’m only worthy of seeing your feet.

I don’t dare look anywhere else.

My feet? Lol you are perfect for this. You bug boys are all the same.

Oh I would sell my soul to touch those soles.

Really? How close to want to be?

Be careful.

Yes under them goddess. Where can we meet?

Don’t worry. I’ll come to you.

I sneaked off to the bathroom to jerk off to the sole pic she sent me and then got back to work. After a few hours I heard some rumbles. I paused my music to check and the heavy earthquakes.

No. It couldn’t be. Goddess Rachel was the real deal. Our highest mountain peaks reached only her anklet. Our entire country could fit into the size of her apartment. She took her first step on a populated seaside city and started tingling. It felt like sand. She stopped to twist it and then continued on watching her phone for directions and not noticing the millions she was stepping on. “Oops. Sorry” This was the first time Rachel had seen the consequence of her movements but was only a taste of what was to come for our city.

People panicked and headed for planes to leave the island. They were too slow for Rachel’s thighs. “Oo cheeky” Rachel said as she swiped at the passenger planes with her hands flying around her waist ending hundreds of lives.

“My name’s brogdingnag_bitch on Instagram. I want all of you little pathetic fucks to follow me. I’d better get like a million followers right now or else”

selfie

View this post on Instagram

You had better like and follow before I put my foot down #giantess #goddess

A post shared by Goddess Rachel (@brobdingnag_bitch) on Sep 27, 2018 at 6:12pm PDT

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoQDs9pnBc_/

She giggled as she lifted the front part of her foot off the ground. Suddenly her phone was blowing up. Thousands and thousands of the cities residents following her every second. She felt the power surge through her. She held her phone in the air and took a high angle selfie of herself towering over the city to test her new power. Whereas, in the past, she could get 100 likes, now she was getting tens of thousands of likes in a minute.

“Now let’s see. Where’s my lucky boy? Joe? Are you down there?”

I tried to catch my breath when she facetimed me.

“Oh there you are. Do you like what I’ve done with the place?” I looked out the office window with a few of my worried coworkers. She innocently turned and lifted her heel, showing off the dust and grime that were hundreds of souls and buildings. Gazing further up showed her toned ass.

“Be honest, how many times to you jerk off to my photo?” purred Rachel.

“I don’t know 5 times?”

“Well, I want you to do it again for me.”

“I can’t.” I said. Across the office my coworker realised I was the Joe that she was talking to and stormed towards me.

“People know who I am.”

He grabbed me by the collar and looked at me with hate filled rage in his eyes.

“This is all your fault. My kids were in that school she just stepped on.”

She dragged her foot back and rested behind her other leg, exposing the newly smushed red smears on her dirty sole. Any survivors were finished off when she wrinkled it. Rachel spotted the coworker on the facetime call.

“Ooh have you been working out? Not that it helps you much now. I just killed hundreds of you guys by scrunching my toes. Get your hands off my man or I swear I’ll lay down and... roll… all... over.. this country.”

I headed to the roof of the office so she could try and see me but it was no use. I was just a speck. I filmed myself cum off the building into the street. I had to ask if that one moment of ecstasy was worth the millions that were massacred.

Rachel was pleased. “That’s it. What else did you want to see me do?”

“Just leave us in peace!” I begged “You’ve done enough Goddess. Please.”

“Noooo that’s not what you said earlier. What was it? I’d sell my soul to see that sole? Well I’m here to collect.”

She looked for a populated area and moved to lie on her front. Her heavy tits fell upon a mountain side, depressing them. The shockwave toppled countless buildings. Her bottom half lay back in the shallow ocean.

Rachel sighed from her satisfying stretch on the cities.

“Thank you so much for showing me this place. You deserve a kiss.”

Rachel pulled back her blonde hair and lent in for the kiss. A huge roar of destruction erupted around me. The air grew hot and smelt of her morning coffee. My building managed to survive due to the parting of her lips but the surrounded block was destroyed in a sticky mess from her saliva.

Rachel pulled away and bit her lip and smiled. Rachel looked over her shoulder as Alex shouted her from a boat waiting for her offshore. “Rachel hurry up”.

“Hmm bored now.” She lowered her wavering finger into Joe’s office and listened to him crying and screaming the phone before large crashing sounds and a dial tone.

poke

View this post on Instagram

You wanted to see my what? I can't hear you over all the explosions. Oh did I lose you? #giantess #thepose #footfetishnation #girlboss #feminist

A post shared by Goddess Rachel (@brobdingnag_bitch) on Sep 28, 2018 at 5:41pm PDT

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoSk_4_Hz41/

She watched her finger hit the earth like a meteorite then raised it up and sucked it. She’d better hurry up before any Brobby police arrived. She took out a large glass container and lowered it over dense cities. It dug into the ground and captured them safely.

She then waded in the sea back to the boat The sea cleaned the thousands of bodies from her feet (that later was renamed Rachelles Sea in her honor) and they set sail home.

Rachel got back into her apartment and placed our city gently on the ground next to her towering shoe rack and stood up next excitedly. She took a photo of her cute pedicure next to the city and posted it too her thousands of followers which was now growing popular with the rest of the world.

“You and everything to see belongs to me now. You can forget your old town name, you will now be known as Doormattia. You’re in a world of feet now. Get used to the smell.”