- Text Size +
Sel, trapped deep inside Hannah’s womanhood, was trying to comprehend what had happened in the last 30 minutes. He had shrunk, and gotten shoved into his sister’s vagina, as if he was a sex toy.

He tried to wiggle his way down towards the wet lips of Hannah’s pussy, in hopes to escape from her. But she felt this wriggling while she was on the bus and clenched her thighs together, crushing him inside the already thin walls of this wet cavern. He kept trying to wiggle his way down, until two large digits reached in and pulled him out. Was he finally free?

“Oh man Selly... you’re actually really starting to feel good down there. Would you mind squirming more?”

“What?! No! Where even are we?”

He looked around and saw two rolls of toilet paper, 4 times his size, and that Hannah’s skirt was on the ground. He was in the ladies room.

“Time went by that fast?” Exclaimed Sel.

“Yup! And it’s about time for it to happen for a few more hours, then the weekend is here! And I’m bringing friends overrrrr!”

“No! Don’t bring your friends! I’m fine with you doing what you want to do with me, but don’t put me with the humiliation of your friends! Well, I’m not ok with it but you know what I mean!”

“Enough chit chat. More squirming, you.” She said as she wrapped her ginormous digits around her 2 inch tall brother, and shoved him back in her womanhood, leaving him screaming for help. But alas, no one could hear him.

Instead of defiance, Sel wanted to get out of this situation as fast as possible, so he wiggled around as much as he could, trying to reach for the lips of the teenager’s vagina.

The feeling of this much power over her brother made Hannah unnaturally turned on. She could do whatever she wanted with him. The sensation was so amazing, she started to masturbate in the middle of the bathroom. She reached for her pussy, and started rubbing it in a circular motion, feeling Sel wriggling around in the tight cavern. She started to moan, getting louder by the second. Her pussy was wet as Niagra Falls.

“What on earth is going on in here?!” Cried a female voice, sounding older than a student. It must’ve been a teacher, or another school faculty member. She checked some of the stalls, but not the two that were locked.

Hannah stood frozen still, and held her hand over her mouth to hide the feelings she was having. A door creaked open, and the feminine voice went farther away until she was inaudible. Hannah quickly got her things, and bolted to her classroom, avoiding as much attention as possible. Her panties quickly became wet from her masturbation, making her feel even more turned on. Her friends noticed that she came in the classroom awkwardly, but they didn’t say anything.

Meanwhile, Sel was getting jostled about with every slight movement. Even the casual movement of just sitting down in her seat made Sel’s imprisonment tighter and tighter. He knew this was going to be a long day ahead. And a long week ahead of that.