- Text Size +
Sel was playing video games in his room around 3 AM. There were cruched up soda cans on the floor and crumbs from potato chips all over the bed. He was playing a new game he had just received for his birthday. He was going to stay up all night playing his new game, until a dizzyness struck him. Nausea and migraines struck over him, until he passed out.
“Woah, what is this place?” He thought as he woke up. It was a landscape of white fabric, and giant pieces of food that went up to his knees. He started to explore the flat world, until he neared the edge of a huge cliff. He peeked over the edge, and then looked up, realizing what had happened.
“No, no no no! I know it’s been happening in Japan, England, but it hasn’t hit America yet!” He cried, as he had ignored the warnings all over the news, that the shrinking epidemic has spread to other nations.
Then, the worst case happened. The loud, thunderous footsteps of his 13 year old sister, Hannah, filled the entire room.
“SEL! WHERE ARE YOU?!” Screeched Hannah, making Sel hold his hands to his ears from the sheer volume of the sound.
She did not get a reply, but she DID see something on Sel’s bed, but it wasn’t just an uneaten potato chip. She walked over to the object out of curiosity, then it struck her. She gasped and put her hand over her mouth, grabbed the boy and cupping her hands around him, and scurried into her room, twisting the lock on the door after she came in.
“Oh... my... god. You’re a SHRINKEE!” She bursted with joy.
“Yeah, but I need help! Get mom and take me to a doctor!”
“Selly, you know that hey haven’t made a cure for it yet! And I’m definitely not letting mom know, she’s leaving this week, and I can keep you all to myself!”
“To do what?”
“Oh we’re gonna have some fun... But I need a place to put you, because I need to go to school, but I can’t leave you here, you could escape!”
“WHAT?! First of all, you’re not keeping me to play with, I’m a human being, AND I’m your brother! Take me to mom this instant!”
“At your size, you don’t have a choice, and you’re not on control. So make the decision you can go here,” she said as she pointed to her breasts, “or here,” she said as she pointed to her crotch.
“EXCUSE ME?! I’m not going to either of those places.”
“Yes you are, now make the decision, or I will make it for you.”
“NO!”
She waited for a response, but all she heard was obscenities being yelled at her from a two inch tall boy.
“Okay, you are going... HERE!”
She grabbed the boy with her index finger and thumb, pulled the waistband of her panties open, and dropped Sel into the cavern that was her pussy.
Sel screamed as he was dropped, getting vertigo as he dropped from such a height at this size. He met the surface of the panties, which were soft, and was his only source of light, as the waistband snapped shut above him. He started banging against her skin, trying not to be pulled towards the 13 year old’s vagina.
“You better stop it down there, or it will be worse for you.”
But Sel was relentless, he kept banging on her crotch, screaming for her to let him out. Sweat was covering him from the teen’s soft skin, rubbing against him as she walked around her room.
“Okay, you asked for this, so remember that later on.”
She reached into her underwear and brought the boy out, and grabbed another object too. This was a dildo she had gotten from an older friend. She took off her skirt and panties, and got on the bed. She put the small boy directly onto her pussy, and jammed the dildo as far as she could into him. Sel was screaming in pain and fear as he was being shoved deeper and deeper, feeling and hearing the moans of his gargantuan of a sister.
After a few minutes of pleasuring herself, Hannah put her panties back on, pulled up her skirt, and walked towards the school bus, as she said, “stay safe lil bro, we’re gonna have some FUN this week!”