- Text Size +
Kate continued to murmur to herself as she straightened up Joe’s desk area, moving aside various papers, cleaning up used and broken test tubes, collecting loose wires, and organizing random circuit boards. She glanced at some papers, then took a moment to get a better look. Utter nonsense was scribbled all over them. She turned the notes upside down, trying to figure out if one of the symbols was either an S or a Z.

“What the hell was he doing last night anyways? This place is trashed,” she said. Kate sighed and placed the papers back onto the lab counter. She then walked away, searching for a plastic trash bag to get rid of the mess.



“Shit shit shit shit fuck shit!” Joe swore in frustration as Kate’s arm moved away from him faster than he had expected. He was running at full speed now, and was starting to run out of steam. He pumped his legs and arms and continued running, but her arm was still out of reach.

“So fucking close!” He shouted. In a last ditch effort, he leaped into the air, and was surprised to find himself a solid 10 feet off the ground. Well, 10 feet in relation to his current size.

“Well this is new,” he said out loud, as he flew through the air at an unexpected height. Kate’s arm suddenly rose up to meet him as she moved one last paper aside before leaving the table. In a desperate attempt, Joe reached out and caught the sleeve of her shirt, holding on for dear life as she lowered her arm back to her side.

“Rock climbing lessons don’t fail me now!” Joe said through gritted teeth as he did his best to hold on for dear life. Once her arm came to a relative stop, he took a deep breath and started climbing. Thankfully, Kate’s shirt was tight against her arm, allowing Joe to gain handholds and footholds in between the threads of her shirt. His fingers fit neatly between the crossed threads, giving him plenty of places to grab on. It was actually somewhat easier than rock climbing… if he didn’t think about the insanely long fall coupled with the unforgiving cement floor below him.

“Don’t look down, don’t look down, don’t FUCKING look down,” he chanted to himself as he continued his treacherous climb. He climbed for what felt like forever, but in reality could only have been a few minutes. All the while, Kate continued to move about the room, which didn’t help Joe’s efforts at all. A few times he had to stop just to hold on as Kate’s arm moved about suddenly. Once it came to a relative stop, he resumed his ascent.

“I swear to god this reminds me of some video game I played once. What was it? Shadow of th- whoa!” Joe felt his world jolt unexpectedly as Kate’s arm suddenly flew up to her face in one quick motion. By now, he was just past her elbow and making his way towards her shoulder. Joe glanced up to see Kate adjusting her glasses. In doing so, Kate’s bicep was now horizontal instead of vertical. This gave Joe the opportunity, while short, to make a run for her shoulder. With a quickness that shocked even him, Joe was on his feet and making a mad dash for her shoulder. Just as he was about to reach his destination, Kates arm swung back down. Joe, desperately hoping his insane leap earlier wasn’t a fluke, leapt forward. Just as before, he sailed through the air with surprising distance. He sailed right over her shoulder and almost past her completely. Flailing about wildly, he managed to grab onto a few strands of Kate’s hair, allowing himself to stop from falling to the floor below him.

“If I weren’t so terrified right now this might just be the most fun I’ve ever had!” Joe laughed nervously to himself.



Kate adjusted her glasses casually before grabbing a barrel near the back of Joe’s basement. Looking around she quickly located a box of trash bags. Opening the box, she grabbed one and proceeded to whip it open.



Joe hung on as he felt Kate’s hair sway back and forth. He looked up to see Kate’s ear hidden behind a curtain of black hair. Joe began shimmying up the rope like hair, inching his way up slowly. While he wasn’t making the same time he was when he’d been climbing up her arm, this was arguably easier. He was closing in on his destination, when there was a sudden jolt, and a loud snap. Kate’s whole body seem to shake as her arms flailed. Joe, not expecting this sudden jolt, felt his grip loosen as he flew off the few strands of hair he’d been using as a climbing rope. He tried to grab onto one of Kate’s stray hair strands as he flew forward, but his fingers, already cramped from all the climbing, failed to respond. Joe tumbled downwards onto Kate’s shoulder, where he bounced off like a rubber ball. His trajectory kept him moving towards the front of Kate’s body, and he soon found himself sliding across her skin. Everything was tilted at about a 60 degree angle, and was enough to keep him sliding downward. With no clothing around him and nowhere to grab, he had no choice but to attempt to stay on course towards wherever he was headed. Joe turned to allow himself to slide on his read end, and looked straight into Kate’s cavernous cleavage.

“Oh no no no no no! Kate! KATE FOR GOD'S SAKE HEAR ME!”

Kate had always been well endowed when it came to her chest, something Joe was well aware of. But the sight of her massive breasts about to swallow him up was something he wasn’t sure he was either terrified of or turned on. Giving the current situation, he was in some sort of… scare-roused state. Either way, he was about to get up close and personal with Kate's’ breasts, whether he liked it or not.