- Text Size +

Any shred of hope I had was lost as she wrapped her whole fist around my body. She forcefully whipped me down to her sides as she began to walk to her bedroom. I don't know what I had excepted, every one of these sluts I'm passed on to does the exact same thing. Curiosity followed by pure objectification. I sighed as I prepared myself for another long period of time as nothing more than a fucking play thing. Maybe I should just accept the fact that I am nothing anymore and move on, but I couldn't handle that. I just hoped that one day someone would be too rough and would kill me. 

"Alright Jack, Beth said you were good at pleasing me so let me see what you can do." Kayla said as she moved her body onto the bed. She held me in her palm and stared at me long enough to make it awkward.

"Uhh... to do my work you need to put me down." I finally spat out, getting creeped out by her staring. It seemed to take her a second to process this but eventually her facial expressions changed and she brought her hands down to her stomach. I hesitated to step off but in efforts to not drag this out I walked off the hand and onto her shirt. The shirt was soft. I looked back up to Kayla to still see her curiously admiring me. I hoped she wouldn't be like this the whole time. 

"So what do you want me to do first.... master?" I said, struggling to say the word 'master'. I didn't like saying it but I learned that people seemed to like it, and I needed all the like I could get to try and sway her over. She was taken a bit aback by me calling her master but I could see a look in her eyes that showed she liked it. 

"I guess just... do what you think is best." Kayla said after a moment of thinking. I was a bit confused, no one had ever let me be the decider. I thought for a moment but decided the best course of action was to start at her pussy. 

"I guess you can put me in your panties first..." I said, still regaining my voice. She stared at me even more. It took all my energy to not roll my eyes but I knew she wasn't going to move me again so I walked towards her pants. I could still feel her curious stare penetrating the back of my head as I walked the opposite direction. Finally I reached her shorts and took one look back, when I looked back Kayla forced a little smile. I pulled up the elastic of her shorts and went right in.

It was dark and hot inside her pants. It was worse than most because my other other captors at least weren't wearing pants over their underwear. Obviously Kayla wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer but perhaps I could use that to get her to let me free. But for now I had a job to do. I slid under the panties and crawled across her skin. Right in front of me was her giant pussy, ready to be pleased. Here I go.

If I had learned one positive thing over the past months, it was how to properly please a woman. I started of by rubbing the insides of her lips with my hands. It was gross but I'd gotten used to it by now. Her body twitched a bit and I took that as a good sign. I crawled a bit further forwards and began to insert myself into her pussy. I grabbed onto her skin as I moved my body forwards and descended inside. It began to get hotter and sweatier but I heard a loud moan and took that as it working. But before I could do any more, her body shook a bit and I was flung out of her orphice.

I rolled across her skin and tried to grasp onto her for support but she was too sweaty to hold on to. I reached the edge of her waist and began to tumble down the side of her hip. Eventually it got so tight that I stopped moving and I was stuck between her soft skin and the cloth of her panties. I tried to move his arms but I was too restricted. All the waves of worthlessness that I'd felt with my other captors came back to me. I was being restricted by fucking panties, why can't she just kill me? Suddenly I felt the cloth move as two digits the size of me felt there way across her skin until they poked me. Then the two fingers clasped around my body and whisked me out of her shorts.

"Hey sorry about that.... I'm gonna go cook dinner so stay here and when I get back we can try something else." She said as she set me on the bed next to her massive thigh. He could tell she was getting less shy around him. Then the titaness got out of her bed and walked out towards the door, leaving him on her bed. He lazily stared at her massive form as she gave one quick glance back to him before leaving the room. Normally he would've found her cute, but he had a hard time finding his captors attractive. Now that she was gone he had all the time he needed to break down and cry