- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Any fictional media I use is property of the original owner. No copyright infringement is intended. Any relation to real life people or events is purely coincidental. 

Categories aren't final.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is just pure exposition, next chapter will have more action so stay tuned.

Beth had me held tightly in her closed fist. Today was finally the day I was going to be free from Beth, easily my worse captor yet. She was relentless, five times a day I would be thrust into more weird sex shit, and I was with her for a full two weeks. I probably should've been glad to be escaping her grasp, but frankly I lost his ability to feel anything. I hadn't changed the blank expression on my face in over a month. All this because I randomly shrank during my suicide attempt. If I hadn't hesitated to jump none of this would be happening. I thought maybe it was God telling me I had a second chance, but it was thrown away when that bitch Miranda found me. She started the trend of using me as a toy and if I somehow got big again, I'd kill her in the most gruesome way possible. Though now I had to come back to reality as he heard Beth knock loudly on a door. 

"Hey girl, what're you doing here?" Kayla asked as she opened the door to see her excited friend standing there. 

"I've got a gift for you that I think you're really gonna love!" Beth said as she pushed her friend aside and set me on the counter. 

"Uhh... is that a doll or something?" Kayla asked as she moved in closer and examined me. She had curiosity in her eyes.

"Even better, it's a little man who's only drive is to have sex." Beth said. Kayla's eyes lit up and I could sense the excitement and wonder form in her. She was like a child finding a cool looking frog.

"It's a tiny man? Like a mini sex robot?" Kayla asked excitedly.

"Not a robot, a full on person. He can do all kinds of weird things and will do basically anything you ask of him." Beth replied. I hated Beth even more now.

"So he's a.... slave? Seems like it's a bit illegal." Kayla said worryingly. My hopes were brought up slightly, maybe this person would be different. 

"Don't worry, he wants to be used. His only drive is to pleasure you, and if he wants it is it really illegal?" Beth explained. And there went my chances, God I wanted to punch her in her fucking stupid face. Of course, that would just be a dream as I have no chance of doing that. 

"I... I suppose." Kayla replied with a hint of understanding. I sighed as loud as could internally, here goes my fourteenth shitbag.

"That's the spirit, now I have to head out so I'll leave you with the pipsqueak. Don't go too easy on him!" Beth said as she walked out the door. Now I was alone with my new captor. She kept staring at me very quizzically, then she stuck out her finger. 

"H-hi, I'm uhh... Kayla." She said very nervously. She was obviously pretty shy, maybe that means she'd go easy on me. I looked over to her finger which came right in contact with me as she gave me a slight poke. "Uhh... do you have a name?" 

"Y-yeah... my name's... Jack." I sputtered out, it's been a while since I've last talked. She was taken back a bit by this, obviously she wasn't expecting me to speak. 

"You can talk?" She asked curiously. I gave a slight nod. Then she reached out the rest of her fingers and wrapped them around me. She was careful and gentle when lifting me up, a nice change from my other captors who grabbed quite forcefully. She lifted me up close to her face and a smile slowly creeped in. 

"Alright Jack, let's have some fun!" Kayla said excitedly.