- Text Size +

Molly sat on the bedside peering down at her sister, standing in front of her bare feet. Was she really going to do this? Have her sister please her? She truly did sympathize with Anna's current predicament, but she also realized that she needed to instill these teachings into her head.

'She is a shrinker now, after all, and this is, what shrinkers do, even, if she is my own sister. I'll teach her slowly, with more care , not like my other pets.....but I need to be strict aswell. This is all to help her, although it'll be harsh, I know we'll get through it. Heck, when she's done performing her tasks, we can talk like sisters again too. Alright, calm down Molly, let's do this', Molly took a deep breath and hardened her gaze.
First it seems necessary to inform Anna what a shrinker truly is.

"Now Anna, we normal humans have a great number of responsibilities on our hands. They can go from work, to school, to even spending time with our friends and family. But you shrinkers, you don't have any responsibilites, even your basic survival is dependant on us.",
Molly slowly expressed, allowing her words to sink in.

Anna lowered her head and clutched her fists tightly. Her sister was right, there was no way to refute any of that. All of this seemed like common sense when she learned this before, but now, hearing it again from the angle of a shrinker, it was different, it was scaring her.

Molly continued, this time raising her voice a bit to place more emphasis on her point," Then, since your kind is nothing but a burden, then why, Anna? Why? Why should we even allow you to exist? hmm?"

*gulp*

Anna knew what she was going to say, she knew because she had said similar things to other shrinkers before, but now. Her stomach began to churn. It was going to happen.

" BECAUSE, Anna, there are tasks your kind can do. Yes, a tool for relief to be used in any way the user desires, to be used for comfort, pleasure or even... worship. So now little one, back to where we were before, your first lesson. I've been walking all day and my feet, well.... they're a bit sore.", Molly giggled uncontrollably, even though she was trying her hardest not to, she just could not help it, maybe she could have some fun with this after all.

"Alright sis, come on now, we'll take it slow in the beginning, why don't give my feet a light massage first. How does that sound? It's not too hard right?

Molly set her feet in a vertical position in front of Anna, the structure of flesh towering over her.

Anna looked ahead and knew there was no way out of this, she would have to do it, whether she liked it or not.

One step

Two steps

Three steps

Every step, every second, felt like an eternity for her. When just a few feet away (her perspective) from them, you can truly see everything.

The soggy underside of her foot truly did come as an impact. Her moisture-laden heels had taken on a vague shade of red after being walked upon all day and the musky scent emanating from them were at the very least unwelcoming. The arch and ball of her foot had a similar odor, but, still not their most defining feature. There lay attached in those deep creases of her foot, sock lint. Anna's retched, her stomach threatening to throw up its contents.
'They must be the size of my hands, t-this is my first lesson, pleasuring this monstrosity of a foot' , Anna shivered instinctively. And as if on cue a disgruntled noise from above broke her of her thoughts.

"Anna?", Molly called softly from above in a surprisingly gentle tone. Anna was a bit stunned, she was so sure Molly was going to be angry.

Molly carried on softly,"Look Anna, I could've made this a lot worse for you if I had wanted to. Most owners would've already grabbed and beaten some sense into you by now. Now Anna, I am your sister, and I'll do my best to teach you gently, but if you're uncooperative, I'll have to.., Molly bit her lip, ..take drastic measures."

" NOW ANNA, WILL YOU, OR WILL YOU NOT GIVE MY FOOT THE MASSAGE IT DESERVES?",
Molly bellowed from above.

Anna quivered , " I w-will."
At that moment , the big toe of Molly's right foot began to move down towards her head.Although Anna's fear level had risen to its extreme, she knew better than to be "uncooperative" at this point. " Gooood girl", Molly smiled and cooed from above. She gently patted Anna's head thrice with her big toe.

"Now since you've made me wait so long, you're gonna have to make up for it sis. What do you say when you've done something bad?"

"I'm sorry, Molly"

"Aww, that's sweet, but it's not me who you should be apologizing to, It's my FEET. Why don't you show my big toe how sorry you feel for letting it down, go on, kiss it."

Anna stopped and looked at the toe above her, it was even slightly larger than her, Molly's toe. And all of a sudden with incomprehensible speed and velocity, the toe lunged forward onto Anna and pinned her on the floor, crushing her between the two surfaces.

Anna's screams were muffled by the sweaty mass of flesh above her. She was in pain, she could not breathe and her sister was not letting up at all. She quickly remembered her sister's words and knew what she had to do to get out of this humid prison.

She lightly pecked the toe above her, but found no response. Anna's heart dropped, sure enough Molly was not going to make this easy. Her earlier act of hesitation had probably annoyed her. She puckered her lips and kissed her sweaty captor above, and then again and again until she truly felt she had lost a part of her humanity. She had been overpowered by a toe. Her younger sister's toe. Suddenly the pressure increased, taking it as a notion of anger from her warden, she doubled her efforts and began to kiss with passion.The constant barrage of pain and humiliation brought Anna to tears but she never stopped kissing, she needed air, she could not stand this. Her body had been coated in sweat, and her lips began to burn due to the sweat's acidic taste.

Above Anna's prison, Molly felt euphoric. She could barely register the feeling of her kisses on her toes, they felt more like small pecks. She had done this with other tinies before, but now, it was her own sister, her "big sister" at that. It had a completely unique feeling that separated it from other shrinkers. She slightly increased the pressure on her big toe feeling her sister squirm even more underneath it.'Huh? Is she kissing faster than before? Pfft! She thinks I'm ordering her! Unbelievable! All it took was a slight squeeze, though it probably felt different for her.' , Molly grinned and at this point she understood further the almighty power she had over her sister.... with only her big toe.

After what seemed like an eternity, the toe lifted off ever so slightly, leaving her sprawled on the floor, panting from exhaustion.

Molly examined her older sister below. She was bruised, beaten and dirty. A complete opposite of what she had been moments ago.

Molly beamed down towards her sister in delight," Good job, sis! I can tell that wasn't easy. Trapped under my itty bitty toe with no air to breathe. But you sure showed me didn't you?
You didn't stop kissing even once."

Anna, who was too exhausted, both mentally and physically just stared at her sister with hopeful eyes." M-molly, I *cough* *cough* did it, I kissed your toe, I truly am sorry, but please, can I have a break? Please, I beg you." Tears were streaming down her face once again, she just wanted to rest, to escape from this nightmare even if only temporarily.

Molly tilted her head in confusion and said," But sis, your lesson isn't over yet, you know. I mean, yeah I replaced the foot massage with kissing duty, but that's not enough. Hmmm......" Molly brought her index finger to her lips, and then she smiled," How about licking it little one? I'm sure my toe would absolutely love that. And it would make happy too, you want to make your little sister happy, don't you Anna?

The colour drained from Anna's face, her body swayed unsteadily and threatened to fall down.
' Lick.... lick her toe........No! I can't do it! Would I even have any humanity left after that? No! Absolutely not! I have to stop her! '

"Well, little one, your answer?, Molly inquired with a smile.

"I won't, I won't lick your toes, even if I've shrunk, I'm your sister. Can you not see this? Don't you care about that at all?", Anna screamed back at her.

Molly sighed. She knew it would be difficult and it truly is. But she could not stop now, she will let her sister know that she has no say in this whatsoever, unless otherwise allowed by herself.

Molly swooped down and quickly plucked Anna by her head and brought her to eye-level." Now Anna, although I'm disappointed in your choice, I can't say I'm surprised. But I know after a few more lessons we can overcome these obstacles. Anna, you have to learn you CANNOT disobey me anymore, and now since you won't lick my toes, well..... I'll have to take drastic measures."

Before Anna could respond, Molly's fingers quickly maneuvered her behind her over her jean-clad butt. Now, although Molly was slim, her rear was a completely different story and at this size, they simply seemed like two planets squeezed together.

With her left hand, Molly reached back and pulled her jeans back from the waist. Anna peered down into the dark chasm below her and was horrified. She couldn't.

"Molly! Wait! I'll do--

"SHUT UP ANNA! I'VE GIVEN YOU FAR TOO MANY CHANCES. I AM GOING TO SHOW JUST HOW LUCKY YOU WERE BEFORE!"

"But-

Molly laughed," EXACTLY, BUTT!

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah, I know there wasn't much content in this chapter. I'll try to increase it in the next one.

You're welcome to review and share your thoughts.